cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2020 6:02 am  #1

Wrestling Talk! This is where we do that!

So yeah, let's start some discussion threads peeps. I'd much rather bitch on here then on twitter, it's a horrible place.

So....how bout all that shit going on right now?

6/23/2020 8:09 am  #2

Re: Wrestling Talk! This is where we do that!

All I will say about that is, it's the nature of the wrestling business. I am not surprised by any of it.

Especially the Joey Ryan shit. You mean to the tell me the creepy wrestler with the sleazy perv gimmick that has everybody, male or female, touch his dick and do spots around it is a real life sexual predator too? I am shocked. /s

6/23/2020 8:12 am  #3

The idiots that claimed to be the "biggest allies" to women, like always, turned out to be predators in camouflage. This is why people have disdain for simps and "male feminists".

8/22/2020 8:57 am  #4

The Thunderdome is the stuff of nightmares. I don't think I'll ever get beyond it.

9/26/2020 9:22 pm  #5

I'm calling the Reigns/Jey Uso segment ending the last Smackdown to be the best segment this year. I might have to go back, but I could buy it as one of the best Smackdown segments of all time.

9/27/2020 4:51 am  #6

It doesn't have much to compete with. This year has been a real shit show. That being said, it would still be a contender for promo of the year during a better year for sure.

12/31/2020 10:18 pm  #7

RIP Brodie Lee

1/02/2021 6:57 am  #8

Absolutely. Good tribute show by AEW.

1/02/2021 8:47 am  #9

I think that tribute show by AEW set a new bar or standard for how a tribute show should be done. WWE take notes please.

Board footera