cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2021 9:25 am  #1

EBW - Earthbound Wrestling Part 2

Saturn Cafe

The "Dan Club" sat silently, covered in bandages and bruises. They all looked down at their drinks, except for Vape, who came to sit down, happily whistling with an arm full of cheeseburgers.

Vape: Hey guys! It's a great day isn't it?!

Benjamin: .....

Bashin Dan: .....

Jammer: Bro....read the room .

Vape: Huh? Oh, I'm sorry guys. I guess...I guess you had a bad night, but my night was pretty good!

Jammer: Yeah, thanks to Arliss.

Vape: Hey, I didn't ask him to do that. He just sort of did it! I told him not to get involved next time!

Jammer: Relax, I believe you. He seems like the type.

Bashin Dan: We....we didn't do so well.

Benjamin: ......

Jammer: I made it to the finals. I guess that's pretty good. *sigh*

Bashin Dan: Yeah Jammer, we're proud of that effort you put in. That was a great match.

Jammer: I think I broke a rib. Isn't that awesome? Ugh.

Bashin Dan: I...got in over my head. A head that got smashed by a chair....several times. No concussion though....somehow. Still, I got a killer headache. I know we'll all pick ourselves up, and we'll recover from this, but right now, I'm with these guys. I just want to sit here, and stare at my coffee. I mean thanks for the cheeseburgers, but I don't think any of us are hungry.

Vape: ....Huh? Oh right...I brought these to share...and I didn't intend to eat them all myself. I'm gonna though. *om nom nom nom*

South West Dusty Dunes

Amigo walked into a small town, with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder. He made his way to an older, but well kept house. Amigo smiled as he reached for the doorknob, only to have an older woman open it first and quickly smack him on the head.

Amigo: OW! Mom?!

Amigo's Mom: Yes, that's right. Your mother, who has been worried sick about you. You never call. You never write. You just tell me you're coming home all of sudden after not visiting for months!

Amigo: I'm sorry Mom, I've kind of literally been on the road for 12 years.

Amigo's Mom: As if I don't know that! Come here. Give your mother a hug.

Amigo: My head still-

Amigo's Mom smacked him on the head again.

Amigo: OW! Why?!

Amigo's Mom: You silly boy! You realize how worried we've been!? You think news about you doesn't get back to us?

Amigo was dragged into the house, and given a good talking to by his mother, who switched off on yelling and hugging her son. He walked into the kitchen to see his Dad in his quest to construct the perfect sandwich.

Amigo: Dad? You still working on that sandwich?

Amigo's Dad: Huh? Oh hey son. How long have you been here?

Amigo: Just got here. Didn't you hear the yelling?

Amigo's Dad: I was caught up in my quest. I feel if I just add some red peppers. Now, I'll take a bite. *chews and spits* No! It's like 99% perfect, but it's STILL not perfect!

Amigo: I've learned to just appreciate sandwiches as they are.

Amigo's Dad: I WILL find the perfect sandwich.

Amigo's Mom: Well son, I'm going to make a big dinner tonight, and it WON'T be sandwiches, so I hope you're hungry.

Amigo: Starving.

Amigo's Mom: We're so glad you're home.

Amigo: It's just for now. I need to clear my head, and figure things out.

Amigo's Dad: You can help me with my....special work.

Amigo's Mom: *sigh* This is all he does....all day. I-I hate it.

Amigo's Dad: Did you say something dear?

Amigo's Mom: No. Not at all.

Amigo's Dad: Well, before we eat, I thought I might head by the old school and see coach. He's still working there right?

Amigo's Mom: Coach Harris? Of course he still works there. That's all he seems to have time for. Wrestling, wrestling, wrestling. He never thinks about anything else.

Amigo: Huh? How would you know about that?

Amigo's Mom: Huh? What? Oh, it's a small town. People talk.

Amigo: He's the one that inspired me to get into wrestling. I don't know whether to thank him or curse him for that. Guess I'll find out.

Amigo's Mom: I'll call you when dinner is ready.

Amigo: I don't have a phone.

Amigo's Mom: Oh trust me, I know. You never want to talk to your mother!

Amigo: That's not-

Amigo's Mom: *sigh* Here. Use mine. I'll call you on your Dad's. He doesn't use it. He just works on his damn sandwiches.

Amigo's Dad: Maybe...green peppers and ham? Have I tried that combination yet? Where's my journal from last week!?

South West Dusty Dunes High: Home of the Dusty Dunes Moles "Go Moles!"

Amigo made his way through his old school, remembering simpler times, when he entered the doorway to the gym that began his career. He thought back to those days, but was suddenly interrupted by yelling from across the gym. A lanky and angry older man in a blue track suit was screaming at his wrestling team as they practiced.

Coach Harris: USE YOUR CALVES RANDALL! YOUR LEGS! PUSH LIKE YOU'VE HAVING A BABY! *cough cough* Dammit, I've been coaching this squad for 25 years, and I've never seen a more pathetic display OF FEMALE COWARDICE! You ever think about going home and prancing around in your mother's dress? You're a sissy bitch Randall, just like your father! I've seen your father. I've seen stains in his pants that he can't explain. What's wrong with you? What's wrong with your gene pool? Now, there's something I like about you, but it's not being a girl in a boy's body. It's BEING A WRESTLEEERRRRRRR!

Amigo: Hey Coach, long time no se-

Coach Harris: How dare you open your mouth to me. You piece of trash. You worthless excuse for a human being. Don't you try and chime in, telling me how to coach these boys. All you parents think you know better. If you even think of having an opinion, I'll cut off your head, and shit down your throat! Literally. I'll literally use your neck as a toilet. I don't know how, but I'll figure it out.

Amigo: Coach no, it's me. It's Amigo!

Coach Harris: Eh?! Amigo? Donna's boy? How the hell are ya son!? You'll have to excuse me, I don't like faces, so I try not to memorize them ever.

Amigo: Of course. I remember that about you.

Coach Harris: She said you'd be coming along.

Amigo: Oh? You talked to my Mom?

Coach Harris: All the time son. All the time. Look kids, it's the one son of a bitch that didn't FAIL ME! This guy actually won things. He won at life. None of you ever will until you learn HOW TO FUCKING BRIDGE! DO ONE HUNDRED SQUATS WHILE I TALK TO THIS GUY!

Amigo: I see little has changed.

Coach Harris: It's the winning formula. Trust me, I know what I'm doing. Anyone that says otherwise is a damn liar. You give me a list of everyone saying otherwi-

Amigo: I don't have a list or anything Coach. I just...I wanted to see how you were doing, and maybe....see if you need an assistant?

Coach Harris: Huh? You're a world famous star. You want to come back here....and elevate your career by working with the best damn coach this world has ever seen? Why the hell not.

Amigo: Really? It's that simple?

Coach Harris: Shit yeah son. I got other plans in my life than just watching these little bastard fail me. In fact, if you want watch them for the rest of class, I've got something I need to do right now.

Amigo: Huh. Well...I guess I can.

Coach Harris: Great! I'll catch you later.

Amigo stood confused, as Coach Harris walked off. The kids looked to be worn out from all of the squats, but before he could tell them they could stop, his mother's cell phone began to ring.

Amigo: *on the phone* Uh...hello?

Coach Harris: *on the phone* Hey Donna, your son's in town, watching the kids, so I thought I might come over and-

Amigo: *on the phone* Coach Harris? It's Amigo. I have her phone.

Coach Harris: *on the phone* ...Wrong number. *click*

Amigo: *sigh* What am I doing?

The Mach Farm

Trevor was on his knees in the field just outside of his new home, digging in the dirt, with his son Justice playing nearby. The curious boy walked up to his father.

Justice Mach: What daddy do?

Trevor Mach: Heh. I'm "trying" to be a farmer son. You know that song "Old MacDonald had a Farm?" I'm trying to do that, but instead of "oink oink" here and there, I've also got to see if we can plant anything in this soil.

Justice Mach: ....Huh?

Trevor Mach: Don't worry about it Justice. It's not like you'd know that the reason we got this place so cheaply, is because the land isn't considered any good, and nobody could make a real go at growing crops. This soil....apparently sucks.

Justice Mach: I help dig daddy.

Trevor Mach: You even brought your little toy shovel. Well get to digging. Heh. You see this? It's apparently bad soil, but I think it's just what's on top that's bad. It's like people, like me for example. Kiddo, you're going to hear from a lot of people in your life, that your father hasn't always been the best guy. However, I love you, and Truth, and Hope, and your mommy more than anything in this world. I have brothers that I will fight for with the last breath in my body too. Deep down, I'm not always the person people see on the outside. Underneath the bad soil, is good soil, just waiting to bear fruit...or I guess probably wheat in this case? Some corn? I don't know, the allegory is getting away from me. Just remember that sometimes it takes time and effort, digging like we are right now, to become better.

Justice Mach: I be good guy too daddy.

Trevor Mach: I know you will kiddo.

Trevor caught sight of Tali packing a bag to head out west.

Trevor Mach: Leaving already Lady?

Lady M's: Duty calls. Got some big things coming up.

Trevor Mach: Of course. You sure you don't have a little extra time to....ya know?

Lady M's: Heh, even on a farm we find you in the gutter.

Trevor Mach: You make it easy to live in that gutter. I can't ever get out. Wouldn't want to.

Lady M's: Uh-huh. You're just saying that cause I'm close to sharp objects.

Trevor Mach: No. *leans in to whisper* But it helps.

Lady M's: Heh. You're such a- wait....look on TV. It's EBW World.

Trevor Mach: Oh sure, don't tell me what I am. I'm sure it was gonna be funny.

Apple Kid: Hey guys, Apple Kid here with an installment of EBW World. Kingdom Come has ....come...and gone, but now we look to Xcite, where some interesting developments are apparently coming to light. The "War Kings" are not thrilled with Ilya Fedorovich, being the first one to lose since they formed, and will take it out on him in a Handicap Match. It's apparently "how they do things" I was told. Alison Chains seems suspicious of Erica. She thinks she's a "sussy baka". No one said that...well I did...just now. Everyone is turning an eye on Erica, even though she's also been beaten up by the "Skulls & Bones". Who knows WHAT is going on anymore. Subculture will immediately be putting the Television Championship on the line against Vape in the normal main event. The PREMIUM Main Event on ENN++ will see Sal Paradise return to action to help Mike take on Takumi Inui and Dragon Shiryu. However, this might be the LAST ENN++ Premium Main Event, as our President Swift has sought to scale back the influence that Chaz Hardcastle has been making on his company. A compromise may have been reached, but it remains to be seen. It remains to be. I just haven't seen it yet. What is it? The compromise they might have reached. Moving on, we will also see the Women's Tag Team Champions in Non-Title action against the "Valkyries". After Duvalie seemingly went easy on Christina, "C.O.D.E" now thinks THEY are being "sus". The show will open with "Blood 4 Blood" taking on "The Shark Order", which should be fun, as Rod and Randy are friends of the new Challenge Champion Trevor Mach, and Big Shark has been very impressive. However, all of this is apparently background for Tack Angel, who will have a coronation ceremony in the main event slot. He'll be making a big announcement. We don't see most of "Dan Club" on the card, nor do we see Razorblade, so who knows what they'll be up to. It's all up in the air right now, but definitely check it out!

EBW: Xcite
Iwata Memorial Arena, Onett
ENN

0. ENN+ Match Singles: Rains vs. Nosan
0. ENN+ Match Women's Singles: Gold vs. BeShemoth
0. ENN+ Match Tag: Fray Tiburon/Javier Leos vs. Ishihiro Tomo/Yvgenny
1. 6-Man Tag: Trevor Mach/Mav Valentine/Picky Minch vs. Big Shark/Randy no Kachi/LG Rod
2. Women's Non-Title Tag: Jenny James/Jessica James vs. Ines/Ennea
3. Handicap: Hazen/Radzi Schrieffer/Golvoth vs. Ilya Fedorovich
4. Women's Singles: Alison Chains vs. Erica
5. EBW Television Championship: Subculture(c) vs. Vape
0. ENN++ Premium Main Event Tag: Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu vs. Kinniku Mike/Sal Paradise

Back at the ranch, M's turned the TV off.

Lady M's: A "coronation?" What a crock. He's got his head so far up his ass, he can see what he had for lunch.

Trevor Mach: Well, what's a coronation without a crasher huh?

Chaz Hardcastle's Office

Chaz was pacing back and forth on the phone, talking with ENN executives.

Chaz Hardcastle: *on the phone* Yes, I get that. I get that too. He IS a "loud" individual, but we can work this out. I know it's still technically his company, but they need us as much as we need them, and we can use them to push agendas, while also enticing new viewers. Make money, and get the "woke" points. We can do all of that, but right now, the key is content! We need more. Just keeping pumping out more. Yes. Yes. Well, if he feels that strongly about it, we can try it that way....for now, but sooner or later he needs to realize that I'm going to save that company of his from their own stupidity! Goodbye!

Chaz hung up the phone and poured himself a drink. He took a sip as he pushed a button under his desk. A wall slid open, revealing something that shouldn't exist anymore. Something pure, unadulterated....evil. The Mani Mani Statue.

Chaz Hardcastle: *sigh* Here's to you statue, for helping me make this all possible, and thanks to...uh...something Montell for selling you to me. Cheers.

Last edited by Machismo (6/26/2021 11:33 am)

6/29/2021 2:48 am  #2

Re: EBW - Earthbound Wrestling Part 2

Earlier Today....

Onett Hospital

Lily Belle Hopper and a Lakitu seemed to "find" Tack Angel leaving the hospital, though it seemed more like a scripted surprise.

Lily Belle Hopper: Hop hop? Wow, I did not expect to see the NEW Triple Crown World Champion here. What are you doing here Tack? Were you injured by Benjamin?

Tack Angel: These bandages? It's not as bad as it looks. It was just something I needed done before going forward. Nothing to worry about.

Lily Belle Hopper: I'm so thrilled for your coronation ceremony tonight! What can we expect?

Tack Angel: Well, I've been thinking about that a lot. What would happen? Who might appear? I think I've got it all figured out. You can expect the same thing you'll be able to expect every time I show up somewhere. The King will teach a lesson, and he'll get what he wants.

Lily Belle Hopper: Wow! So exciting!

Iwata Memorial Arena - Parking Lot

Alison Chains got off her motorcycle, and as she took off the helmet, she saw Erica leaving her limo and approaching her.

Alison Chains: Whatever you have to say, save it. I don't want to hear it.

Erica: I understa-

Alison Chains: I said save it!

Erica: No, you listen to me. If you want a match with Erica Eisen, you can have it. I don't run away. I like a fancy life, but I'm more than willing to fight. That's not an issue. The issue here, is that I'm not a member of "Skulls & Bones".

Alison Chains: Right. You know, faking a beating to take suspicion off of you was smart, but it's been done.

Erica: These scars are real. That beating, the humiliation....that was real. I don't like being in this position. I hate it, but the truth is, if we're going to have anything left to fight over, we have to stick together against them. Do NOT take the bait. They want you thinking I'm with them. I'm not.

Alison Chains: Bitch, do you see the other member of "C.O.D.E" with me right now? No. I came here alone. What does that tell you? I don't trust anybody right now. Tali's kid and the "Princess" are off in the TUE house, but the James Sisters and I have an understanding right now. We're not going to expect anyone to look out for us. We're all on our own. Didn't you say that yourself at one point? Hell, it's what caused Kaie to turn on you. Now she's gone. One less person to fight the "Skulls & Bones". Gee, how convenient.

Erica: ...Like I said, I will fight you, any time and any place, but I am NOT one of them. I am an Eisen, and that holds more value to me than anything else. I want a division to rule, not to destroy. If you were smarter, you'd realize that. I'm not going to try to convince you any further, but I WILL be in the ring tonight, ready for you.

Alison Chains: Tell your "friends" I said go *bleep* themselves.

Apple Kid: Welcome to Onett EBW fans! We are LIVE for Xcite! I'm Apple Kid, the new permanent commentator apparently, because Tommy and Nerma really DID quit. Gee thanks Tack. I'm joined by.....no one. I'm doing this solo. I'm by myself for Xcite. It's cool. It's fine. I've been doing this for years. I'm one of the EBW OGs. I mean sure, I've been spending most of my time getting swiped on tinder lately, but I'm FULL of confidence! *sigh* Lucca, please call me? We have a HUGE show tonight. We're talking coronations and title matches! I told you all about this on EBW World. They really have me doing a LOT lately. I'm an impact player, what can I say. We of course had some ENN+ matches to open the show, and those aren't such a bad thing, BUT the ENN++ Premium Main Events might be coming to an end, due to a compromise with the network, but first those ENN+ matches. Rains continues to batter his old jobber fodder teammates, finding a new life with Bad News Barry. Good News Gary continues to be distraught about it. Gold beat BeShemoth with a Golden Exploder, and the big and muscular BeShemoth seemed fed up after the loss, showing more and more that she's mad she hasn't progressed. Tomo continues to be the best thing that could have happened to "Team Sazh", as he and Yvgenny beat Tiburon and Leos in tag action. Great stuff right? Don't you wish you could've seen it? Gotta get that tier. Tonight, we celebrate the crowning of a NEW EBW Triple Crown World Champion. Tack Angel will have his coronation, but we're going to begin things in a big way too. "Blood 4 Blood" is in action against "The Shark Order". Let's go do that ring thing! I'll work on my catch phrase!

EBW: Xcite
Iwata Memorial Arena, Onett
ENN

0. ENN+ Match Singles: Rains beat Nosan via Rainsmaker -> Pin
0. ENN+ Match Women's Singles: Gold beat BeShemoth via Golden Exploder -> Pin
0. ENN+ Match Tag: Ishihiro Tomo[o]/Yvgenny beat Fray Tiburon/Javier Leos[x] via Brainbuster -> Pin
1. 6-Man Tag: Trevor Mach/Mav Valentine/Picky Minch[o] beat Big Shark/Randy no Kachi/LG Rod[x] via Hagen Suplex -> Pin
-"Blood 4 Blood" locked up with "The Shark Order", in that latter's group's biggest match to date, with Baby Shark cheering on the outside, also apparently a "Blood 4 Blood" fan. A respectful, but competitive bout, with Mach working hurt after the vicious Bushido Den, but still locked up with Rod and Randy, who are still respectful to him for giving them back their lives, but he still doesn't recall that ever happening. Finish came when Mav hit a running high knee to Rod, before tagging Picky in. He whipped Rod to Picky, who shot around to hit a crisp Hagen Suplex for the pin.

Apple Kid: And a good win for the "Blood 4 Blood" team. They continue to succeed with titles and wins, though Mav was unable to get the Television Championship, at least Subculture grabbed the gold, and he defends later tonight, but right now, it looks like Trevor Mach, the 4-Time Challenge Champion, is grabbing the mic.

Trevor Mach: Give it up for "Blood 4 Blood!" We're the best there is. My boys Mav and Picky here, and Subculture, the Television Champion. However, at this point....I got to talk about "Bad Dudes". Tack and I, we were untouchable, and we will go down in the history, as one of the greatest teams in wrestling EVER. We dominated. We beat everyone. Heh...but we weren't healthy. We had a disease inside of us, and that disease's name was Tack Angel. History is full of people like you Tack. You smile to my face, while you stab me in the back. At least when I stab, I do it right in front of you. I let you know it's coming, and I even hold up the knife. I wouldn't call that honor, but it's better than a fake, phony, liar like you. For years, you presented yourself as the moral center. The force for good. I respected that. I looked up to that. It helped me I think. It helped correct the balance. You threw EVERYTHING off kilter when you kicked me in the head, and you made me think for a while that true heroes didn't exist. We're all hypocrites. Now, I'm thinking differently. I'm thinking, that if EBW needs a hero, then it's going to get a "Dark Hero", and make no mistake, these are dark hero days. You got a tyrant with the Triple Crown. A man who stabbed his brother in the back, because he couldn't handle the bantz. That was all it took, something so small and stupid. A man who spanked a woman in the ring, and battered Fray Tiburon, mi padre por asi decrilo. A man who can't get enough women in his life, when I have one woman that's more woman than any you've got, and that's all I could ask for. A man who threatened my family, and put a restraining order on me for fear of what I was going to do next. You should be afraid Tack. A restraining order won't hold forever. We're wrestlers, and if you had any guts, you'd give me, and everyone watching what they want. A match, titles for title. You and me. Oh, you always go for the guarantee though right? Hiding is much easier. It's much safer for you. Still, I'm going to get the opportunity to rearrange your face eventually. I will. Your nose isn't going to be where it is anymore. It's going to be over here....by your ear. I say ear, because you're only going to have one left. I'm going to rip your hair out by the roots and stuff it in your mouth! There will plenty of room, where your teeth used to be. Tack Angel, my "brother", you're scum, and we're all looking forward to what you have to say tonight during your "coronation." Stand out here and lie through your teeth. Turns out you were the true bullshit artist between us. I stand in awe of your ability to twist yourself into a saint like figure. You're not saint. Like I said, you're scum. Want to prove me wrong? Want to make me kneel? Apologize? Not much chance "buddy", but a title match would be a great way to-

Benjamin: Stop.

The crowd went wild as Benjamin made his way into the ring, sporting a black eye, and a bandage around his head.

Trevor Mach: Lookin' a little beat up Benji. You lost? This ring is "Blood 4 Blood" territory right now.

Benjamin: I'm not lost. I know exactly where I am, and what I'm here for. Trevor, you know I have respect for you. A great deal of it. However, even though I didn't have a rematch clause in my contract, I still want another shot at Tack Angel. He beat me at my highest, and the come down is hard. It's been seen time and time again. Those of us in "Dan Club" find the strength to bounce back, and jump even higher next time. I believe in myself enough to know that I can do that. I can beat him. I can win back the Triple Crown. I KNOW I CAN! I will take you on if I have to, but-

Trevor Mach: Brah, that takes guts to come out here and say right now, but the fact is, that coward is keeping me at a distance with legal bullshit. You are the former champ. You didn't get there by asking for it. You took your shot. I'm not going to stand in your way. You want to take your shot? Take your shot! If you think those title are yours, then take back what is yours. I've got-

Hazen: More problems to deal with anyways.

Trevor Mach: *sigh* What is this? We're just kind of overlapping here. Can you people take a number?

Hazen: Afraid not. We come and go as we please, and right now, I'm going to have a word with you. You got lucky. You survived one of us, and so far, no one else can say the same. No one else, but you, will be able to say that, and we'll make you regret having survived us once. You should not be looking at Tack Angel. Look right here.

Trevor Mach: Oh, you want a match? I've been DYING to kick your ass specifically. Come and get it.

Hazen: Not here, and not now. We set the time and place. Your President has agreed to our terms for a match, now it is up to you. You claim Tack Angel is a coward, but how brave are you, and are you willing to put others in danger as well?

Trevor Mach: The hell are you talking about?

Hazen: War Games. I'm talking about War Games. In 2 weeks, EBW will present another event on ENN+, and it is there, that we wish to face "Blood 4 Blood" in the War Games Match. The EBW World Team Championship Rings will be on the line, but if we win, then we of course keep our rings, AND get to decide which one of us faces you next for the Challenge Championship, and in what kind of Match. Do you accept?

Trevor Mach: I know I do, but it's not official unless we all do. Guys?

Mav Valentine: You know I'm in. No question.

Picky Minch: We still owe them for that Crystal Heaven Street Fight. Of course I'm in.

Benjamin: ...Uh...I'm not Subculture.

Trevor Mach: Right. I'm not sure why I gave you the microphone. My bad. Well, I'm sure he's in too! Fine! Since Tack continues to duck me, then I'll take my aggression out on the "War Kings" in a War Games. First you guys, and then Tack. I'd call myself a "Kingslayer", but I don't want to come off like a little bitch. Benji? Remember what I said. Take your shot.

Apple Kid: Wow, that was all over the place! Trevor venting about Tack, only for Benjamin to make it clear he wanted the shot, and in a surprise twist, Trevor liked the sound of it, only for the "War Kings" to suddenly come at "Blood 4 Blood" with the big stakes War Games Match. Everybody get that? A lot to take in, but I'd be happy to spell it out if I have to. Yes, you did hear right, EBW is doing another ENN+ event in 2 weeks. That is part of the compromise reached with the network. I'm just now hearing about this myself. Instead of ENN++ Premium Main Events, we'll get more content on the + Tier. I guess that's a win right? The next event is being called "Dark Hero Days", and we've already got the War Games booked. Should be an exciting show from that alone, but we got a lot of show left tonight, so don't go anywhere!

Backstage

Benjamin breathed a large sigh as he was quickly approached by Jammer and Lainey Strong.

Jammer: Well, that's one way to do man. Props.

Lainey Strong: That was incredible! I'm so proud of you!

Jammer: I mean they could have beat you down. You were stuck between a rock and hard place out there.

Benjamin: I had to do it. I have to make a stand. I refused to bow, and I lost, but that doesn't make him right. That doesn't mean I'm not worthy to be the Triple Crown World Champion. I believe in myself. Frog believed in me enough to hand me the Masamune. You all believed in me enough to make me part of "Dan Club". You believed in me enough to be my fair maiden Lainey. I may never quite assimilate to this world, but I will never falter in my quest to make sure you have good reason to believe in me.

Jammer: Hey...whatever works man. I don't know what to say here. I have b-ball metaphors, but I don't think you'd get them. Where is Dan? He'd give you a better pep talk! Dan?! I'll go look for him. Dan?!

Lainey Strong: I think it's great. I really am proud.

Benjamin: I just want to always be worthy of you.

Lainey Strong: Heh. You're so silly. I guess the whole chivalry thing is part of the charm. You never have to worry about being worthy. You just need to never stop being you.

Benjamin smiled, and the two walked after Jammer hand in hand.

2. Women's Non-Title Tag: Jenny James/Jessica James vs. Ines/Ennea ended in a No Contest
-After what happened at Kingdom Come, the question was now if Duvalie was willing to throw the Women's World Championship Match at the behest of Tack Angel, but with Christina back at the TUE House, The James Sisters felt the need to try and beat some answers out of Ines and Ennea. A strong start to the brawl, but of course it was not to be, as before long the "Skulls & Bones" attacked yet again, leaving all four women laying on the mat. Jessica James seemingly having enough, as she spit blood and asked for a mic.

Jessica James: I am 100% done with this bullshit. Look, I'm going to be real with everyone here. Once upon a time, Jenny and I were "Skulls & Bones", but that was a different time, with a different purpose. This, this is just wasting my damn time! I'm here to fight, not to screw around with No Contest after No Contest. I want results, and I know Jenny does too, but I'm not going to speak for her on this one. This is me making this challenge. I want to see at least two of you outside the arena at Dark Hero Days. Encircled with bikes, we'll fight it out until someone blacks out. If I can't beat you, then I'm out of here. I'll be done in EBW, because if this is all we've got ahead of us, then I'm going to LOSE IT!

Jenny James: You'd be done? We didn't talk about this. What's gotten into yo-

Jessica James: I'm speaking for me here!

Jenny James: *sigh* Of course I'm going to be there too. It takes two psycho bitches to beat biker wannabe trash.

Jessica James: We'll even make it for the titles! How about that? You can actually have a match and try and win something. Whatever it takes! I want a fight! A face to face fight! A REAL confrontation! Don't just ride away! Answer me dammit!

S&B Member: ....*nods*

Jessica James: Great! Wonderful! See you then bitches! *spits*

Backstage

The James Sister walked to the back, with Jenny trying to stop her sister.

Jenny James: Hey! Jessica! Answer me! Stop!

Jessica James: What?!

Jenny James: What the hell brought that on? We've taken beating before.

Jessica James: I'm sick of it! What am I here fighting for?! This division is falling apart, and we're not exactly team players who could glue it back together! I'm here for you of course, but do you even need me anymore?

Jenny James: What do you mean?

Jessica James: You have that goofball with the basketballs and his friends! I had Hope! HAD! She's....she's with Dan...and she's happy. It's time I fish or cut bait Jenny. Either I figure out what I'm doing here, or I figure out what I'm doing somewhere else, but I'm not playing this game anymore. The games were supposed to be over.

Jenny James: .....

3. Handicap: Hazen[o]/Radzi Schrieffer/Golvoth beat Ilya Fedorovich via Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver -> Pin
-A bizarre ritual occurred next, as the "War Kings" and their manager all came out, with a somber Ilya Fedorovich hanging his head low. He stood in the ring, as the other "Kings" surrounded him.

Hazen: Failure is not an option in the "War Kings", but even we are forgiving if a price is paid in blood, and you have opted to pay that price Ilya. Hold your head up, grit your teeth, and defend yourself like your life is on the line, because it just might be.

The other three "Kings" took turns battering and wearing down Ilya, in a gruesome display of in ring violence, with the kinds of kicks, chops, and slams that would make garbage wrestlers wish for their light tubes and staple guns to hide their lack of ability. Hazen finished Ilya off with a Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver, and he pinned him for the obvious win. After the bout, the three men helped up Ilya, and raised his hand, showing he had paid the price, and was redeemed from his loss.

Apple Kid: Well, that's a violent as hell way of settling things. I would say I was too aghast to watch the abhorrent scene, but that would reveal how much I read the thesaurus.

Weekend Wrecking Crew Locker Room

Kinniku Mike was watching video of his son training at the TUE House from his phone as Sal paced back and forth.

Sal Paradise: I don't know if this is the best idea tonight. I'm not in my best shape, and I have a lot of ring rust. On the other hand, I need to keep this going, if my post in-ring life as a successful manager is going to pan out. On the other other hand, every time I've tried to compete lately I get beaten senseless because I'm not firing on all cylinders. On the other other other hand, I- Mike are you listening?

Kinniku Mike: Huh? I was just watching my kid train. Crazy how much things change you know?

Sal Paradise: Tell me about it. Remember when we were at each other's throats? We were on different tag teams, and then we were forced somewhat to team up, just like now.

Kinniku Mike: Yep. You totally brought us down then too.

Sal Paradise: No, that was on you. I feel like a different person from back then. We grow older, and we change I guess. Except for Jamie OD....he's dead. I had a vicious streak, but that's to Facenol, I managed to kick that. Now, I just want to manage the best of the best like you, Amigo, and PT. PT is in Mid-South, and he'll be back, but I feel like if we don't get Amigo back in the fold, we're going to fall apart.

Kinniku Mike: Relax. Amigo just has to figure stuff out. He's a complex guy. This is an improvement though. He WAS trying to die, and now he's not. Simple!

Sal Paradise: *sigh* Yeah. Simple. What's my horoscope like today? Maybe It'll be good news and it'll fill me with confidence. "Expect to feel several bone tremors, and to be perceived by all around you as a disgrace. You will later be involved in an accident involving a screen door." Wow, that's oddly specific.

Kinniku Mike: Sal, with the STRONG TITS on your side, you're going to be fine. We're great as a tag team!

Sal Paradise: No! We were just talking about how bad we were as a tag team!

Kinniku Mike: Huh? Oh yeah. Sorry, I was distracted again.

Sal Paradise: Your son?

Kinniku Mike: No, the tits on Wendy Mustang. Look at em.

Sal Paradise: I DON'T NEED TO- oh wow.

Kinniku Mike: Yeah man.

Sal Paradise: Yeah....OW MY BONE TREMORS!

4. Women's Singles: Alison Chains beat Erica via Tombstone Piledriver -> Pin
-The next match saw Alison Chains taking on Erica, in a bout stemming from Chains believing that Erica is a member of the "Skulls & Bones", but not really caring if she's wrong, as the former "Eisenritter" leader seemingly had a beating coming according to the "C.O.D.E" member. The bikers were shown watching this back and forth match, with Erica seemingly bother by their presence, claiming she has no connection to them at all. The distractions were all that Chains needs to play a little dirty, and beat the former World Champion with a Tombstone Piledriver.

Apple Kid: Erica taking the loss there, with Chains calling the "Skulls & Bones" to the ring, but they're simply riding off. It's hard to say if Erica is associated with them or not, but Alison Chains doesn't seem to care. At least we got a good women's match uninterrupted. I like the women's matches. *sigh* Call me Lucca? Please?

5. EBW Television Championship: Subculture(c) beat Vape via KO Punch x Counter Culture -> Pin -> Title Defense!
-Main event time, as Subculture took on Vape, the #1 Contender to his new Television Championship. Vape demanded that Arliss stay away from the ring, as he intended to shatter the internet, and shake the world, by defeating Subculture and claiming the title. A big, bold, and brash statement.....that did not come to pass. Subculture bobbed and weaved, able to avoid Vape's offense, and jumped off the second rope to bop the much taller Vape on the chin with the KO Punch, setting him up for the Counter Culture and the pin.

Apple Kid: Well, a good win for Subculture, but Vape folded like a lawn chain in his biggest match to date. That's a real shame. Still, good for the "Green Bomber", who is hooting and hollering it up with the fans. He's got a lot of energy to be sure, to be sure. That was a test to see if someone would read that part out loud. Anyways, that was the main event in regards to wrestling action, but the ceremony is still to come. The coronation of the NEW EBW Triple Crown World Champion, Tack Angel.

The music began to play, but Tack Angel was nowhere to be seen. Instead, he appeared on the screen, LIVE from Crystal Heaven sitting on a throne, with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune at his sides.

Tack Angel: Were you expecting me there? Expecting me to stand in the middle of that ring, and take in the disdain of the jealous masses? Hardly. I've got you all figured out. You're not thrilled with my success....yet, but in time, when you see that I'm right, and that I'm justified, and that everything I'm doing is because of you, you'll come around. Until then, I don't mind having my "coronation" here, at my home in Crystal Heaven. You all think my actions up to this point have been extreme for me, but you haven't seen anything yet, because this has been long over due. You think I'm wrong, but I'm right. I'm the hero. I'm the innocent. Even if I wasn't. Even if I wasn't justified, if a King does something he believes in....it's never wrong. So here we are, you get a glimpse into my world, as we celebrate my becoming the Triple Crown World Champion, and with that said, I have something to show all of you. The old center belt of the Triple Crown needed an upgrade, something befitting a true champion, and so I present this ornate title belt, covered in silver, platinum, diamonds, and sapphire. Several Pokemon games. Come on and laugh. That was a joke. I'm a clown to you remember? Haha right? This title shows off the true prestige that comes with being a World Champion and being a King. I-

Suddenly, Benjamin's theme began to play back at the arena, as the former champ came back out to "call his shot".

Tack Angel: *sigh* Another reason we're not doing this in the ring. Unwanted interruptions. You're not needed here, unless you have come to kneel and show your respect.

Benjamin: I DID have respect for you once, but not anymore. I'm here for my rematch.

Tack Angel: You don't GET a rematch Knight. You didn't have one in your contract, and I don't owe you one. I don't owe you anything. You owe me awe. You owe me respect. Kneel, and beg for a title shot, like I had to beg for years and years for you, and everyone else to respect me and my family. Kneel and apologize. Now.

Benjamin: No. I will not kneel to you. I figured a man that was taken to the limit by me, and seen leaving the hospital in bandages would want to get over that embarrassment by defeating me soundly.

Tack Angel: Trying to go for the ego are we? Nice try, but it's not going to work. I don't get manipulated like that. You think you took me to the limit? I've been doing this for nearly 2 decades, and before that, I honed myself as a black belt. You taking me to the limit? Hardly Benjamin. You want to know about these bandages? See for yourself.

Tack opened his shirt to reveal burn scars on his body.

Tack Angel: You see these? Tattoos that needed to be burned off. This one said "Bad Dudes". This one said "87's". These were lies I needed to purge off of myself. The final step towards what I am now. The Triple Crown World Champion and King of Crystal Heaven. It had nothing to do with you. You're talented. You have skills. You fought a good fight, but you thought you could stop me as I am now, and THAT was your biggest mistake. I'm not going to be a victim. I'm not going to be a joke. You can't make me give you a title shot. Your only hope is to beg. Kneel and beg. Wait...I have an idea. A wager for you Knight. One with a high price. We'll see if you're willing to pay.

Benjamin: Name it.

Tack Angel: You can have your rematch at the poorly named Dark Hero Days, and if you win, you get this back. You'll even have this beautiful and ornate new title belt. However, WHEN you lose, you're lady friend Lainey Strong, will have to pledge herself as a servant to me.

Benjamin: What?! You really have lost it! What is wrong with you?

Tack Angel: Everything is right with me. For once, I'm in control here, and I'm pouring out all my frustrations, so that's the way it is. The King has spoken, and made you an offer. Do you accept?

Benjamin: I don't control Lainey, like you control the women in your life. I respect her. I-

Tack Angel: How dare you. Again, you have it all wrong! Do NOT presume to know what my family-

Benjamin: Don't presume that I'm willing to make a wager like that! Lainey Strong is-

Lainey Strong: Accepting your wager on behalf of Benjamin.

Benjamin: What?! Lainey?

Tack Angel: Done. It's official. You have your rematch. Goodnight.

The screen suddenly went black, as a baffled Benjamin stared at Lainey to close out the show.

0. ENN++ Premium Main Event Tag: Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu[o] beat Kinniku Mike/Sal Paradise[x] via Dragon Suplex -> Pin

Last edited by Machismo (6/29/2021 2:57 am)

7/03/2021 8:26 am  #3

Ninten: Uh...hello everyone! Uh..no I'm not Ness, it's Ninten remember? Ninten! You know from...IT'S NINTEN! I know it's been awhile, but when EBW needs a hand I'll be there. Yes, I WAS in EBW! Do you guys not remember the Ensiders vs. Scorre feud? I mean I know it's been 10 years, but still-

Ana: *sigh* You'll have to excuse my motor mouth of a husband, he sort of went the other way on that whole silent protagonist thing. We're here, because ENN said viewers enjoyed seeing a married couple working together in EBW, and we're more than happy to fill that role. I love you Ninten.

Ninten: I love you Ana. Yes, she's married to me. Don't be surprised. Who am I responding too? We're literally psychics!

Ana: Again, we sort of went the other way on that compared to Ness and Paula. We leaned into it.

Ninten: But stop making comparisons, because we're different characters. In fact, we were around FIRST! SO HA! I beat that Giygus dude before...and like...didn't finish the job...therefore setting up the calamities in the years to come. Oh dang, I'm really sorry about tha-

Ana: We did our best! Focus honey.

Ninten: Right! We're here for EBW World, to cover the events leading up to "Dark Hero Days". We're going to see Blood 4 Blood take on the War Kings for the World Team Championship Rings. If "Kings" prevail, they'll be able to call the shots on Trevor Mach's next defense of the Challenge Championship. Also, wagers seem to be the big theme of this next event, because Benjamin, the protagonist apparently, is looking for a rematch against Tack Angel, now the ANTAGONIST?! Things have really changed around here.

Ana: He doesn't agree with that moniker. I'd say I don't agree with some things about him, but that lead to things being where they are now, so we'll just agree to disagree. Lainey Strong made it clear that she is putting her services up on the line. Benjamin wasn't going to accept that deal, but she did it for him. That's a brave gamble. The contract signing will take place on Xperience this week, emanating LIVE from the Twoson Mall. Whenever I go there, people call me Paula. It used to bother me a little....now it bothers me a lot. Please don't do that. I totally wear my hair differently, plus I'm older, so it makes no sense. No ENN++ Premium Main Event, as part of the deal made with ENN, though Chaz Hardcastle isn't thrilled with it, and is apparently looking for other ways to exploi- I mean use the EBW talent to his ends. The main event should be one to see as the War Kings will defend their World Tag Team Championships against Dragon Shiryu and Takumi Inui, former EWGP Tag Team Champions, having spent the better part of 2 years with the titles during their long tenure in Edo. Alison Chains will continue her run through the roster, this time targeting Duvalie Angel, possibly to lure out the Skulls & Bones. We'll get a prelude to the War Games Match and so much more. Tune in and see for yourself!

EBW: Xperience
Twoson Mall, Twoson
ENN

0. ENN+ Match Women's Singles Rematch: Gold vs. BeShemoth
0. ENN+ Match Singles: Rains vs. Manu Kalani
0. ENN+ Match Singles: Fray Tiburon vs. Yvgenny
0. ENN+ Match Bushido Rules Singles: Trevor Mach vs. Aron Vayne
1. 6-Man Tag: Benjamin/Jammer/Vape vs. Big Shark/LG Rod/Randy no Kachi
2. Women's Singles: Eve vs. ?
3. Tag: Hazen/Ilya Fedorovich vs. Mav Valentine/Picky Minch
4. Women's Singles: Alison Chains vs. Duvalie Angel
5. EBW World Tag Team Championships: Radzi Schrieffer(c)/Golvoth(c) vs. Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu

Ninten: That does it for now. I think this went pretty well, but we'll be seeing you more and more, so stay tuned on ENN, ENN+, ENN++, ENNXXX+++ Gold AND Platinum Tiers, and coming soon....ENN+++.....+!!! I think that might be too many tie-

Suddenly the feed cut out, replaced by a haunting image...

Void: ....Miss me....or did you ever really know me at all. We're all pretenders, living in a false world, with false promises, and false morals. Everyone is a monster inside, lying, miserable creatures. Abandon those "values". They mean nothing. Your true masters control what you see, what you hear, and even what you taste. They poison your mind and body. This world doesn't deserve order. It doesn't deserve compliance. Only when you embrace Undeth will you truly be free. This time, no pretenders sitting at the throne. EBW, I am.....emerging.

Last edited by Machismo (7/03/2021 8:27 am)

7/04/2021 12:47 pm  #4

Tangelo: *low energy and borderline monotone* Tangelo here. How do. It's time for another installment of Wide World of Wrestling. Today, we have a big announcement to make, a word from EBW's Blood 4 Blood stable, and a some big title changes in Mid-South. We'll start with that....the big title changes. That's where we'll start. So, I'm going to start there. Blood 4 Blood finally lost the Mid-South 6-Man Tag titles, to a legend team comprising on Barry "The Master" Lawless, "Mega Star" Phil Dunfee, and "Dirty" Dick Wagner. I know what you're thinking? What shirt are you wearing? Well it's a new shirt I bought at the drug store. I buy lots of things from drug stores...stuff you wouldn't expect to be at drug stores. Oh, you're probably also thinking how the elite group from EBW fell to this Mid-South trio. Well, that's the power of the indies for you....also the War Kings got involved. Radzi Schrieffer, injected himself specifically, smashing Mav with a hard right, and the former World Champion stumbled right into the Piledriver. He wasn't thrilled about it....obviously. Mav, Subculture, and Picky were invoking "Threebird Rules", as Trevor Mach was not in Mid-South, and they were not happy about losing the titles in such a way.

Mav Valentine: Alright War Kings, let's make something clear. You didn't need to get my attention! I was already in the game! I was already looking forward to getting you assholes in that cage! War Games was going to be a lot of FUN for me! You think we're just sitting by, waiting to get dragged into things? No, we all agreed that "dethroning" the War Kings made for an entertaining hobby. I'm already pissed. You know why? I keep moving down the line on the title shot I earned, by becoming the only man to win "The Golden Tournament" two times, and two times IN A ROW! That's me! That's what I accomplished! What did you do tonight? You cost us our titles and you made me REALLY MAD! So great job! You earning that ass beating that's coming your way. I'd tell you to stay in your lane, but we're not like that. The four of us, in Blood 4 Blood, we want you to jump the rails, and come for us, because if you're allowed to do that, then it means we weren't already doing it to you, so we weren't doing our jobs. Thanks....thanks for the wake up call. Last year was my year for a damn good reason, and I'm going to show ya. You bet I'm going to sho-

Subculture: Alright! Let me speak on this a bit! I'm TIRED, of acting like a civilized member of society, when I am, and I'll always be, a STREET DOG! Vicious, and bad to the bone! That's how I won this Television Championship! That's how I find my success! I put in the mouth piece, and I go wild PARTNA! So I'm gonna be, what I'm gonna be, and that's a War King ass kicker!

Picky Minch: Bro, I'm feeling the energy, but where is this coming from?

Subculture: Just being myself! It's hardcore to be real about your feelings dog! My wife told me to be myself, and I love that woman to death, for allowing me to open up to my feelings, which is a badass thing to do!

Picky Minch: Huh....is that right? Is that cool now? I

Subculture: I've been dealing with a lot of problems myself, what with Tack Angel trying to bring my own MOTHA into this! You know better to bring family into these issues! I'll fight like hell for family! This group? Blood 4 Blood? This is family too, so WAR KINGS, you came after family tonight, and that's gonna cost ya!

Picky Minch: ...Uh yeah...I'm into to too. The War Kings are going to pay at War Games, but I'm like...very distracted by the rage monster spilling out his feelings right now.

-

Tangelo: *low energy and borderline monotone* In other news on the Mid-South show, Magnum PT, who has been working the territory, uplifted the Unified World Championship from Johnny Starbound. That's right folks, Magnum PT has gone from a losing streak a few years back, to a World Champion. The territories bring out the best in some people, and one of those people is obviously Magnum PT....I mean look....he won the Unified World Championship. That's the proof of that I'd think.

Mid-South Wrestling 4-EVER
Studio 5, Mid-South
Channel 5

1. Mid-South Regional 6-Man Tag Team Championships: Barry Lawless[o]/Phil Dunfee/Dick Wagner beat Mav Valentine<EBW>(c)[x]/Subculture<EBW>(c)/Picky Minch<EBW>(c) via Piledriver -> Pin -> NEW Mid-South Regional 6-Man Tag Team Champions!
2. Unified World Championship: Magnum PT<EBW> beat Johnny Starbound(c) via Mustache Ride -> Pin -> NEW Unified World Champion!

Tangelo: *low energy and borderline monotone* More bad news for Trevor Mach, as he has been stripped of the Championship Wrestling from Summers Brass Knuckles Heritage Title, for failing to defend the title in Summers, in which he is banned from doing thanks to the Mayor, his Father-in-Law. While agreeing to defend the title just outside of Summers, this was apparently a decision made with help from Mayor Rex....naturally. Mach promptly sent the valued and prestigious antique belt back....in pieces. That leaves Blood 4 Blood with the VBW Tag Team Championships, which they WILL be able to defend, when I talk about the next big announcement....which is right now. The territories are gearing up for another big event, that will take place right in EBW's backyard...well actually the front yard. Outside of the Saturn Dome to be exact, and the VBW Team Team Champions are scheduled to be defended. This could be the moment VBW gets their titles back. They have been working hard to find a worthy team. Meanwhile Razorblade might not make it to that show as champ, after what happened at today's VBW show. That's where I'm getting all of this info. They had a show today. Try and keep up. Razorblade came out to a heroes' welcome, telling everyone he didn't beat Bashin Dan for them or for VBW, but for himself. Basically a chance for the "One Man War" to pat himself on the back. However, on the way to the back, he was violently attacked by none other than Bashin Dan.

Bashin Dan: This is what it comes down to? This is what you live for? I get it. Thanks to my matches with you, and some hard lessons from Firebrand X last year, I get it. Any card, so long as it exists has the potential to be useful. Someone who would reject his cards by calling them trash doesn't deserve to be competitor. But you Razorblade, you go to this well first and foremost. You go here not out of competition, but because of hate. If the roles were reversed, you'd batter me in the head with this chair I'm sure, but I'm not going to do that. I don't have to do that. I know that puts me at a disadvantage, but that's the life I choose to live. I want another shot at you. I want another shot at that title belt. "Dark Hero Days" are coming, and what better time and place for a rematch. However, I've got a proposal for you, something to align the odds further in your favor even. We'll have the match, but it'll be here. It'll be here in front of a VBW crowd. Here, I'll show you and then, that the heart of a fighter, makes you a more "Dangerous Player" than any weapon you could hold in your hand.

The Mach Farm

Trevor Mach paced back and forth on the porch of his farm house, talking on a cell while watching Justice and Truth playing around Robo as the machine man attempted to help plow the fields.

Trevor Mach: *on the phone* What? You guys lost the 6-Man belts? War Kings? Of course it was War Kings! *sigh* I already threw the Brass Knuckles belt into the wheat thresher, and mailed it back in bits. It's not my weekend! *sigh* No, it's not yours either is it? Sorry guys, I should have been there.

Subculture: *on the phone* Nah man, don't you worry about it partna! This was our call, and we dropped the ball on it! It's aight, you can tell me how you're feeling about it!

Trevor Mach: *on the phone* ....Did you get brain damaged today Subbie?

Picky Minch: *on the phone* He's being "real".

Trevor Mach: *on the phone* Oh no.

Subculture: *on the phone* Oh yeah, I'm tired of hiding it! I'm a loose cannon, and it's time people figure that out! You of all people should get to know, because we're best friends and brothers!

Trevor Mach: *on the phone* ....Pretty sure you wanted me dead a few times.

Subculture: *on the phone* ....Yeah my bad! My bad! I get heated and crazy things happen man! You know how it is!

Trevor Mach: *on the phone* You're right, I do know....how it is. Well I'm not going to let this screw up my July 4th with the family. This is the first time I've insisted on being home, for the first big day since moving out here, I'm going to make the most of it. Take care brahs.

Picky Minch: *on the phone* Apple Kid wanted me to tell you to tell Lucca he said hi.

Trevor Mach: *on the phone* That poor bastard. Alright, I'll tell her. I gotta go though. I have one more call to make.

Trevor hung up, and quickly dialed another number.

Trevor Mach: *on the phone* Hello? Derek, it's Trevor. You'll never guess what I'm calling about Cuz! Oh yeah? You saw that huh? I'd figure considering you were Voi- What? What do you mean that wasn't you? What game are you playing here? It wasn't you. Yeah, I doubt you'd be able to do much from where you are right now huh. Well then who is playing you then? What? I know that. You just said you're not Void, but- you mean you're not the ORIGINAL Void? We saw that clear as day though. You stepped in during the E1? Well then who the hell is this guy?!

Saturn Cafe

Vape stared into his coffee and sighed, while Jammer and Benjamin sat across staring at him.

Benjamin: He's been like that all day.

Jammer: I know. I mean, he was the one trying to pick us all up the other day.

Benjamin: I got a lot of things going on, especially with Lainey, who has NOT been answering the portable talking box, but even I got out of my dire mood.

Jammer: She's not answering because you didn't charge it. The phone is dead.

Benjamin: You said that, and I put this phoenix down on it, and it's done nothing.

Jammer: Why would a red feather do anything?

Benjamin: They ressurect the dead.

Jammer: ....Seriously?

Benjamin: Yes.

Jammer: So we could ressurect dead loved ones....or my basketball career?!

Benjamin: Um...yes to some of that.

Jammer: ...Why didn't try using one on Rod and Randy when they were ghouls?

Benjmain: It would have blown them up.

Jammer: Really?

Benjamin: It's weird right?

Jammer: Very.

Benjamin: I need to talk to her though. Seriously Jam, she's putting her services on the line. I didn't want that. I can earn a title shot in my own way.

Jammer: She didn't want you to have to wait man. She wants to see you get back to the top spot you belong in.

Benjamin: You think I belong there?

Jammer: Sure you do. All of Dan Club does.

Vape: Even me?

Jammer: ....Mmmhmm!

Vape: That felt forced.

Jammer: That's because it was. Didn't realize I was that obvious. Sorry man, but-

Vape: No, you don't have to say it. My career has been a joke.

Benjamin: You're one of the most recognizable faces in sports right now. You have more products on the shelf then either of us.

Jammer: You're a champion in other ways. Doesn't that make you feel better? Don't you want to smile?

Vape: Yeah...for a minute...but then....I got back to being sad. That's life isn't it? A series of temporary distractions, keeping us from the horrors of reality? I can ride roller coasters, meet new friends, and spend time with my family, but it won't change the fact that the sun is going to explode, and nothing will have mattered.

Benjamin: ....

Jammer: Damn dude. That does it. We can't stick around in her this summer. This is all we do. We're either at the dojo, or we're here. After Xperience, we're going to load up the van, and we're going to on a REAL road trip, this time to Uncle Carl's in Mariner Reef, which is like Summers, but even cooler-er. He doesn't think I'm a disappointment, and he'll totally let us use his place for the WHOLE SUMMER!

Benjamin: That actually might be a good idea.

Vape: That's right! Wow Jammer, you are the bomb.

Jammer: That's right! I am! I am the bomb! I am! THE BOMB!

Customer #1: Did that guy just say he was the bomb?

Customer #2: He's a bomb?!

Customer #3: HE'S GOT A BOMB!

Customer #4: RUN! OH PLEASE GOD DON'T BLOW UP MY BABY!

Jammer: WAIT!

Moments later, Jammer was being loaded into the back of a police car.

Jammer: This is all a big misunderstanding! Hey! Help!

Vape: I'll get Arliss on it man!

Jammer: Don't forget! Summer trip....just as soon as I get out of jail! Yeah!

Vape: ...We might need bail money.

Benjamin: Do they take Gil?

Vape: I don't know how you convinced Swift, or anyone else for that matter, to pay you in gold coins, but we've got to get you a debit card my man.

Benjamin: Right.

Last edited by Machismo (7/05/2021 2:50 am)

7/08/2021 12:42 am  #5

Ninten: Hello EBW fans, it's me, the first guy to beat Giygas, and I'm joined by-

Ana: The one who gave Paula the idea to pray to save the world. I'm just kidding, I'm not bitter like my husband. We're actually very good friends.

Ninten: I'm not bitter, I just want the props for a job well done, that's all. I especially deserve more credit than Lucas. That kid tried to take this great concept that worked in two other instances, and give it the Rian Johnson treatment. *sigh* Don't even get me started on that copycat Sans Undertale, I-

Ana: We're here for EBW World remember?

Ninten: Of course! I just haven't have a chance to vent like this in a while. It feels nice. Things are apparently heating up at the TUE House. A major event has occurred, and something is changing. It's going to be big. I can't tell you about it, but you don't want to miss the next episode that comes after Xperience.

Ana: Also, we can confirm that we'll be hearing from Lainey Strong on Xperience, as she explains why she put her services on the line to get Benjamin a title rematch against new Triple Crown World Champion Tack Angel. Speaking of Tack Angel, we have some exciting footage for you. Tack Angel allowed Apple Kid to interview the wives, I guess to try and show that he wasn't completely biased with Lily Belle?

Ninten: The interview took place IN Crystal Heaven. He wasn't going to make much a fuss I'm guessing. Let's check it out.

Crystal Heaven

Apple Kid squeamishly sat across from the Angel Wives....all of the Angel Wives. 

Apple Kid: Wow. Big interview. This a big deal for me. I need to do this right. I can feel something or someone breathing down my neck.

Tack Angel: Down your neck? No Apple Kid, I've always liked you. I just came in to wish you all luck. I'm sure it's going to be a very informative interview. Love you star lights.

Apple Kid: *sigh* I really didn't want to get kicked in the head. So Angels, how do you all feel about recent change of fortune for the "Constellation King"?

Iroha Angel: Our husband is living up to his fullest potential. We're happy to be a part of that.

Faris Angel: People see things the way they want to see them. They've always given him a hard time. You know what's funny though? They've never booed us. They act like we're victims. We know what we're doing. I'm used to riding against the current, and this has been no different. So we're thrilled for Tack. Absolutely thrilled.

Nani Angel: Indeed.

Amy Angel: When I met Tack, I was probably his biggest fan, but even then I knew he could keep reaching. He could keep going further. He's reaching his full potential, and some people can't handle that.

Tracy Angel: I've been hooked on this guy for years. You all know it. I've "dabbled" in other avenues, but the fact is, I never stopped loving Tack, I just wanted him to be the best he could be. He's getting there. He's living the high life now. We're embracing all of this, more than we have before, it feels pretty good to be honest.

Rose Angel: He was right about a lot of things regarding the people that watch EBW, and regarding my sister. I made peace with her once, but now I'm on Team Angel all the way. He's not the only one who will be successful in the ring for the family. We got married after the ban, so expect me to show up in EBW when I feel like it.

Makoto Angel: ....Uh...listen, we don't have to agree on everything, that's what is great about our relationships. The point is we support each other. He is standing up for us, so we'll stand up for him.

Duvalie Angel: It's an honor to be witness to the King's ascension. Truly a glorious time.

Apple Kid: That's something to talk about, the situation with you Duvalie. A lot of people think you were going to throw that match with Christina before the Skulls & Bones appeared. Is that true?

Duvalie Angel: Oh heavens no. I would never. Tack would be cross with me if I held back, as would darling Christina. I know this to be true. All I did was put up a fair fight without any "tricks" up my sleeve. If that threw people off I do apologize, but to think I'd go easy on Christina would mean I have no respect for her abilities. I believe the Valkyries are the best in ring fighters in EBW, but Christina Angel is World Champion for a reason.

Makoto Angel: And we're very proud of her.

Amy Angel: Very.

Apple Kid: You have Tack kicking Tommy in the head and spanking Nerma. I'm not judging. I can't stress that enough. He even kicked Trevor in the head, and did a lot of damage. These actions, are very different from the Tack Angel we've all known and loved for all these years. How do you feel about all of thi-

Makoto Angel: It's like I said, we don't have to agree on everything. What matters is our love for each other, and reaching our goals. Tack has embraced being a King, and the King will do what he must for himself, his family, and his Kingdom.

Apple Kid: I see, so you really are a united front.

Amy Angel: Plus, they all had it coming, especially Trevor.

Amy Angel: He's been nothing but a pain all these years. His "humor", his "compulsions", and his "bantz". He got what was coming to him, and now he has to sit back and watch what Tack has become without him dragging him down.

Apple Kid: So, any of you upset by this stipulation with Lainey Strong?

Faris Angel: We're very kind you know. We're not wicked people. When Tack wins, we'll be happy to have her help. All the kids, and all the castle up keep. We need all the help we can get.

Amy Angel: That doesn't mean that Tack doesn't have some lessons to teach, and we're going to support whatever he has to do. Make no mistake though, he's going to beat Benjamin.

Apple Kid: Well, there you have it. A show of support, even despite some reluctance. It's admirable, but a lot of people will think differentl-

Tack Angel: Luckily, that's of absolutely no concern anymore. Apple, I want you at the contract signing. I think you're going to like it.

Apple Kid: Uh.....sure?

Vape's Parent's House

Vape was happily chowing down, still in his sweaty and smelly singlet, as his much younger brother and sister tried not to throw up. His Mom and Dad looked sullen and sad as he happily chowed down.

Vape: Guys, I can't thank you enough for letting me move back in! I was really cramping Benji's style, plus he didn't have internet, so I couldn't ....uh....download....educational content....for research. Seriously though, the basement is my safe space, and I couldn't be happier to be home. Things are finally looking up for-

Vape's Dad: *cough cough* Your mother and I have something that we need to discuss with you. It has absolutely nothing to do with the three of you....well maybe Vape.

Vape: What?

Vape's Dad: Your mother and I are getting a divorce.

Vape: Huh?!

Vape's Mom: Your mother has met someone younger, and more handsome than your father.

Vape's Dad: ....

Vape's Mon: He's the man that burglarized our house last week.

Vape: I don't understand!

Vape's Mom: It's going to be alright kids. Your mommy is in love with a burglar.

Vape's Dad: I wouldn't call him a burglar. She let him in the house.

Vape's Mom: He's a weird man, but he's taller than your father.

Vape's Dad: Oh is he? Taller huh?

Vape: What the fu-

Vape's Sister: How could this ha-

Vape: This must be your fault somehow sis! I certainly didn't drive a wedge between them by living in this house WAY longer than I should be! Certainly not!

Vape's Mom: I'm going to go live with the burglar, and you guys are going to have to live on the street with your Dad.

Vape's Brother: *burp*

Vape: IT'S A BAD TIME LITTLE BRO! This is a nightmare right?! Somebody wake me up! I JUST got my high speed internet back! I don't want to go to the library! They still have dial up! NOOOO!

Last edited by Machismo (7/08/2021 12:52 am)

7/08/2021 8:52 am  #6

The Strip - Sin City, Eagleland

Venus: Greetings wrestling fans, how are you all doing? *Long awkward silent pause* No, I am not that boring as all sin Tangelo. It is the one and only Venus. And I am reporting to you live from famous Strip in downtown Sin City. Why I am here will revealed in due time, as I am expecting the arrival of a few very important people rather sooner than later. In fact, I....

*As on cue, Venus now sees a familar motorcyle approach her position and park right in front of her, almost running her over. Venus now lets out a loud gasp in shock. Venus now begins to yell at the mysterious person as they get off the bike....*

Venus: OH MY GOD! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

*As Venus continues to yell, the person removes their helmet and places it on the seat of motorcycle. The person now turns to face Venus, revealing it to be...*

Venus: OH! It's you. *sighs* Welcome back to Sin City.....LADY M'S.

*Lady M's now laughs at Venus and tells her calmly....*

Lady M's: You never seem to change, do you Venus? Still as jumpy as ever, I see. *laughs again*

*Venus just shakes her head at Lady M's. She then tells her in retort...*

Venus: And neither have you it seems. *looks over M's* Well not mentally at least.

Lady M's: And what is that suppose to mean?

Venus: Well you look different now?

Lady M's: Really, you think so?

Venus: Yep, I know so.

Lady M's: Well that's a relief. Cause I hate to bore all the starved women's wrestling fans with the old boring me from that OTHER wrestling company.

Venus: I wouldn't worry about that. That company does a good job of boring it's fanbase on it's own.

Lady M's: HA! And when it's not boring them to death, it is slowly bleeding them dry with it's....

*Lady M's now makes the quotation gesture with her hands as she says....*

Lady M's: Premium content.

*Venus now gags in disgust at that thought. She now tells M's....*

Venus: How capitalist of them. Personally, I would never want to price gouge my paying fanbase. It just alienates them in the long run.

Lady M's: Agreed.

*Suddenly a familiar voice interrupts both Venus and Lady M's in mid conversation....*

Familiar Voice: And that makes three of us.

*Cameras now pan to the side as Venus and Lady M's turn to greet the man behind the voice, revealing it to be....*

Lady M's: PIRKLE! YOU SON OF A BITCH!

*Mr. Pirkle and Lady M's now shakes hands as Venus looks on. Lady M's now tells Pirkle....*

Lady M's: Now where have you been? Me and Venus have been waiting here for you to arrived.

Mr. Pirkle: Funny, cause I've been waiting for you both to arrive all day along.

Lady M's and Venus: WHAT?!

Mr. Pirkle: I told you both meet me at the parking garage down the Strip, remember?

Lady M's: I can't even remember what I had for breakfast, Pirkle.

Mr. Pirkle: Damn it. I swear if you were not as talented and over as you are, I wouldn't have even started this little venture with you. But...

Lady M's: You need me, right?

Mr. Pirkle: Right. Without you, the wrestling end falls apart.

Lady M's: Correct. And I need you to make it work from a business end. So let's leave it at that for now.

Mr. Pirkle: Agreed. And you better worth the price. Cause I spared no expense.

Lady M's: I see.

*The now confused Venus interrupts both of them, to ask....*

Venus: Excuse me?

*Both continue to ignore Venus, irritating her more. Venus now speaks up a little louder...*

Venus: Excuse me!

*Venus is ignored once again. Venus finally yells at both of them in frustration...*

Venus: EXCUSE ME!

*Both now turn to see Venus standing there. Venus now says calmly...*

Venus: Thank you. Just one quick question.

*Lady M's now tells her with a mock smile and sarcastic tone....*

Lady M's: OH?! I am so sorry, Venus. We seem to have forgotten you were here too. Pirkle?

*Pirkle just shakes his head and tells Venus...*

Mr. Pirkle: *sighs* Please, ask your question Venus.

Venus: You mentioned something being worth the price. What do you mean be that?

Mr. Pirkle: Good question. But one I can not answer directly.

Venus: Damn it.

Mr. Pirkle: But I can SHOW you the answer.

Venus: Huh?

Mr. Pirkle: Follow me.

*Pirkle now motions for both Venus and Lady M's to follow him down the Strip. Lady M's now tells Venus....*

Lady M's: Let's go, Venus.

Venus: I don't know about that.

Lady M's: Oh come on. You did ask the question after all.

Venus: And some answers are not worth getting, Tali.

Lady M's: That only happens when I change the questions.

Venus: What about Pirkle changing them?

Lady M's:  Good question. See you around.

*Lady M's now begins to walk down the Strip with Mr. Pirkle, leaving Venus behind. Venus now tells herself after they leave...*

Venus: And I guess I'll have find the answer to that question myself. TALI! WAIT UP!

*Venus now moves quickly down the Strip to catch up with Lady M's and Mr. Pirkle as the cameras fade out to close from there.*

7/09/2021 2:10 am  #7

Trevor Mach: I woke up that morning, surprised by the sound of the rooster. I was a night owl, but the rooster was trying to change that I guess. I had to hurry though. No time to turn over and wake for the next time he'd bitch for me to get up. A killer was in the room, a hired assassin, out to end my ass with a big butcher knife, one of the brand new ones I just bought for my quest to be King of the Grillers during the next cook out. I knew he was there. I dodged the knife, rolled out of bed, threw on my pants and shirt like this was a routine, because it practically was. A never ending routine. I blocked the knife thrust, head butt the asshole, and kneed him in the face, before turning my brand new knife on his chest. *sigh* I knew I'd have to throw it away. Didn't matter how many times I killed this guy with it, it never stopped bugging me. Not killing him, that part was getting easier. The fact that I didn't save the receipt. Tali was gone, and the kids were at school. Wait, the kids were at school? They were just babies. What year was it? I grabbed up my phone as I took a sip of coffee. 2028? Since when? Wait, I knew the answer. I remembered something. I was here for a reason? Before I could figure it out the second assassin shot me in the head. I kept forgetting that guy. As I lay on the ground bleeding out, I laughed a little. I think it was because the bullet with through my cheek, and I suddenly tasted steak. I think the heat of the bullet was cooking my tongue. That wasn't all though. I knew this wasn't the end. It was actually fun for awhile, but once the shock wore off, I realized I'd been doing this over and over. Over fifty times by this point, and it was getting annoying. I tried to remember why. I tried to remember the day before. All I could remember was that in a few seconds the rooster would crow again, and I'd have to avoid a knife to the head. As I slipped away, I saw a familiar image, one that really pissed me off. Muddy boots walking through my house. Damn, I know it's a farm house, but where you raised in a barn? *sigh* Here we go again....

Sanctum Destination

Trevor Mach: Did a little better the next time. I remembered the second guy in my house, and dispatched him with the knife, but I forgot about the helicopter outside. You'd think you'd remember something like that, but the rush of adrenaline from the two guys distracted me. Attempt fifty two, to try and figure out what was going on. I killed the two guys and went to the cellar instead. I caught sight of myself in a broken old mirror. More greys than I remembered, but then again, I couldn't remember the last seven years. What did I miss? I tried to think back, and then it hit me, the debris from the ceiling, not a memory. The helicopter got impatient I guess, as they opened fire on my farm. I had made it here a few times before, and I knew if I left from the side to the outer steps of the cellar, then I could make a break for the road, so that's what I did. A man was pulling up in a sweet Challenger, and he screamed like a douche bag every time I car jacked him.

Trevor and the Driver: HELP! I'M BEING CAR JACKED!

Trevor Mach: Yes you were. Suddenly, two bitches pulled up beside me in a mini-van. They had machine guns, and were ready to unload clips into my brand new ride. You can learn a lot from wrestling, but dodging bullets at this speed was basically luck, basically if you hadn't already done this exact same thing six or seven times. I break checked 'em, and I veered off into a cornfield. Pam and Cam had trouble keeping up. I called them that because I never had the chance to find their real names. I stopped to ask once, and they shot me right in the dick. I think that death might have hurt the worst. Luckily, it would be smooth sailing after the bus. Wait, did I make it to the bus yet?

Trevor drove out of the cornfield and smashed into a bus head on, flinging him from the seat of the car, through the front wind shield of the bus, and left bleeding in between the seats, as panicked Nuns tried to get away from the gruesome sight. Trevor sat up, covered in glass, with most of his teeth missing, as he smiled.

Trevor Mach: God?

He quickly collapsed and died.

Trevor Mach: Don't feel bad for me. This happens all the time. I just wish I could remember how it started. It felt like it had just been repeating like this forever. You can complain all you want, about every day feeling the same, but everyday since this day began has literally been the same damn day. Was this ironic hell, because of how much I enjoyed the movie Groundhog Day? *sigh* Every day is today, and tomorrow will be today, and the next day from the looks of it. Slight changes and variations sure, but the one thing that always happens is that I die, and I have no idea why. Why are they trying to kill me, and why do they send a shit ton of assassins to do it? You met the two chuckle heads at the farm, and then there was Cam and Pam, or Pam and Cam, I haven't decided which one was which yet. Two spicy women with a short fuse from the looks of it though. Literally a shot fuse. They blew me up with a stick of dynamite once. Then there was the time I met Guan-Jin.

An earlier attempt saw Trevor make it to a roof top, just as a small and lithe young swords woman, took his head off.

Trevor Mach: Want to know how I know her name? As my head bounced around on the roof, I had a few seconds of clairity, where she said-

Guan-Jin: I am Guan-Jin, and Guan-Jin has done this!

Trevor Mach: The bitch had to brag about it to my severed head. Then, I had to deal with a cocky little motherfucker I nicknamed Kaboom. Why?

An earlier attempt saw Trevor sneaking around a parking lot, when he bumped into a tiny man, who seemed to plant something on the back of his leather jacket.

Trevor Mach: What the hell was that you weird dwarf?!

Kaboom: Oh, I don't like that attitude.

Kaboom pulled a trigger, and the bomb on Trevor's back went off, sending his parts flying in different directions.

Trevor Mach: Guess what? The decapitation hurt more. I can tell you that from experience, but I can't tell you why I'm here. Why this keeps happening. Oh, I'm back to the cornfield at this attempt. I turned a different direction to avoid the bus, and I'm driving towards town. I need to get there before noon. It's very important.

Jackie Junior's Bar

Trevor walked in, and quickly sat at the last seat of the bar. He looked at himself in the mirror again, unsure of who he was looking at.

Trevor Mach: I don't remember all of these greys. When did I get this old? I had to get here before noon, so I could get the last bottle of tequila. See, I never made it further than this point, and I knew if I could down this bottle in the next thirty seconds, I could avoid the pain coming my way. The assassins, the ones I hadn't killed, they always managed to find me. Even if I killed all the ones I already mentioned, they sent others, and they always found me. So I just smiled, and told them to bring it on, as they filled me with lead. The tequila I just chugged pouring back out, but I wasn't feeling any pain. Not this time. Time was a funny word to use. Time didn't mean much right now, and in this moment, it seemed to slow down. I could feel something pulling me, the feeling happened every time, but it was when I was drunk it seemed to be slower. It was literally the only time I had to think. Funny right? The only time to think were the seconds before my death, but I was trying to put the pieces together. I remembered something this time. Where was Tali was the question, and the answer was with her Father, and THAT just raised more questions. Why would she ever be around him? How did I even know that in the first place? Last thing I knew it was 2021. I was celebrating the 4th of July with my family and then....an explosion? No...something else. Wait I-

Trevor quickly bolted out of his bed to miss the knife of the assassin. He brought it to the man's throat and stabbed him with it.

Trevor Mach: I almost had it that time. It's there, in my head, along with a lot of other shit I feel like I shouldn't know or remember, but it's kind of hard to get it all straight when you have to fight for survival the second you wake up. So I make myself a cup of coffee, take a sip, throw the rest in the face of the second assassin, break the pot on his hear, and try to go about my day.

Trevor took a different route to the bar on this attempt, and it was seemingly peaceful...

Trevor Mach: Alright! This isn't so bad. I can get wasted before they find me. Wait, how do they keep finding me? Now that's a good que- wait did my head just come off?!

Guan-Jin: I am Guan-Jin, and Guan-Jin has done this.

Trevor Mach: That little bitch just decapitated me again! I looked up her name on one of these attempts to stay alive. Her name means "Goddess of Mercy". I think she digs irony.

On his next attempt, Trevor used the new route, but instead of going to the bar, he found a nearby pay phone.

Trevor Mach: Good thing about my small town, is that pay phones still exist. I ditched my cell phone. Maybe that's how they're tracking me. This time, I figure I need to get some answers, so I try and call Tali. I'm connected to some lab not too far off? Something comes to mind, but before I can remember, I'm connected to someone, and it ain't Tali.

Harley Rex: Hello.

Trevor Mach: I'm looking for Tali.

Harley Rex: Oh Trevor, how timely with the call.

Trevor Mach: Rex? Son of a bitch.

Harley Rex: Takes one to know one right? I told my "darling daughter" that if she wanted back in my good graces she would need to ditch you and those little brats that carry your bloodline.

Trevor Mach: She obviously didn't do that.

Harley Rex: Obviously. Fathers have to forgive daughters for making mistakes, no matter how huge.

Trevor Mach: We've been over all this shit. I need to talk to Tali.

Harley Rex: How did you get this number?

Trevor Mach: She gave it to me...I guess.

Harley Rex: You guess. Did she or didn't she?

Trevor Mach: Does it matter.

Harley Rex: No, I guess not.

Trevor Mach: I need to talk to Tali. Is she around?

Harley Rex: No, she's not.

Trevor Mach: You know when she'll be back?

Harley Rex: Well see, that is more of a cosmic question I'd have to hand off to a higher power.

Trevor Mach: Huh?

Harley Rex: She's dead.

Trevor Mach: Wha-what?

Harley Rex: She had a nasty accident in the lab. She was a wonderful lead for my security team, but she burned the midnight oil one time too many. Slipped and fell from the stairs. Neck broken on impact. It...well it's hard to think about.

Trevor Mach: Y-y-yeah...yeah, I'll bet it is. Did you-

Harley Rex: You know Trevor, I could bring you here to see her one last time. Tell me....where are you.

Trevor hung up the phone and tried to breathe, but the panic was rushing him and overwhelming him. As he hyperventilated, a short man tossed bomb his way.

Trevor Mach: *sigh* IT'S A BAD TIME KABO-

The explosion killed him instantly, leaving bits of Trevor on the pay phone.

Trevor Mach: My Tali was dead? That couldn't be right. I refused to believe it. What lab was Rex talking about? What was he working on? They say your dreams can feel like hours, when really they take place within seconds. This time around, I just didn't want to get up. I was going to let that asshole hack and slash at me as many times as he wanted, but in that time I lay there, I dreamed, and it began to come back to me. That night July 4th 2021, I lay down in bed next to Tali, with the kids crowding into the bed with the dogs and cat. The whole family. I felt a sense of peace. And when your emotions no matter what they are find their peak, that's when the Sanctum beckons....or some cryptic shit like that. I still didn't know how it worked.

Earth-105

Trevor found himself on a futuristic platform, surrounded my lights and shifting robotic arms. The smoke cleared away, and he noticed that he was being watched by men and women in lab coats, one of them of course was...

Trevor Mach: Jeff, you son of a bitch!

Jeff Andonuts-105: Trevor-1 I presume? Welcome to-

Trevor Mach: Trevor-1? Oh great. It's one of these things?

Jeff Andonuts-105: Umm...I'm not sure what you mean, but yes, it's one of "these things" I suppose. Are you all right? Any side effects from the trip? I'm Jeff Andonuts by the way, but you already knew that. I guess my designation would be 105.

Trevor Mach: 105? Didn't the-

Jeff Andonuts-105: Multiverse collapse? Well yes and no. It both did and didn't since that period of time was overwritten with new creation. See the Sanctum is like a source code and-

Trevor Mach: If you're going to start talking over my head, just send me back. I'd really prefer that. I was just falling asleep.

Jeff Andonuts-105: We need you, because Earth-1 is the source of a calamity, that will destroy the Multiverse again...but this time on a more permanent basis we think.

Trevor Mach: You think?

Jeff Andonuts-105: It's all about the Sanctum. We know you have experience with that. A place existing outside our realm of understanding, that surrounds us, and sometimes even guides us. A place given sentience, where the Celestials dwell. You yourself were one of them yes?

Trevor Mach: So I was told, but I don't really remember, nor is it that big of a deal. I do know I got killed, and then later I obliterated Giygas on an asteroid with a baseball bat. Those are like the cool elements I think. How do you know so much about all of this?

Jeff Andonuts-105: We are "observers" on Earth-105. We actually found a way to escape the "Entity" when it was devouring all of reality, by using the Sanctum to move outside of time. Doing that, we were able to learn about so many things in the process. It's quite fascinating. Like did you know Earth-5 exists on the opposite of the sun as Earth-1 and even now they are planning an invas-

Trevor Mach: WHY AM I HERE JEFF?!

Jeff Andonuts-105: Right! Sorry! In the past, it was observed that one Harley Rex was willing to work with the "Entity", and attempt to capture the power of Sanctum for himself. As much as "they" tried to wipe his mind of the encounters, his connection to the "Entity" kept that desire intact. It was from that desire he set about working on a project called "Sanctum Destination", a large coil that harnesses the energy of Sanctum to rewrite reality, or even stop the flow of time. See, people think we've moving through time, when in reality, we're stationary, and time flows through us. This project would stop the flow, or even back it up, and allow someone to make changes.

Trevor Mach: That sound way too complex for a biker douche like Rex.

Jeff Andonuts-105: He was given the idea and the original plans by one Dae Monte-

Trevor Mach: Of course!

Jeff Andonuts-105: The project was completed in 2028.

Trevor Mach: Perfect, just send me back, and I'll stop it in 2021. I take a bat to that damn coil. Simple as.

Jeff Andonuts-105: Not exactly. See, time doesn't work like that, not when you channel the Sanctum and mess with the flow of time. The actions of the future are happening at the same time as the present and the past. We've been desperate to find someone from Earth-1 in 2028, but....this isn't an exact science. For example. We didn't know that several Earths exist in the Earth-1 universe, and ended up bringing Trevor-10 first.

Trevor Mach: Of course, the "perfect me".

Jeff Andonuts-105: We can't do with him what we need to do, so he suggested you for the job.

Trevor Mach: Oh what a great pal! Of course I'm the guy for the job.

Jeff Andonuts-105: Well, there are complications...mo-more complications. We're going to have to drop you into the body of yourself in 2028. You're the closest one we could snag from the time line, because the machine is already stretching its reach to both the beginning and end of time.

Trevor Mach: Lucky me.

Jeff Andonuts-105: You have to figure out how they got the machine working, and figure out how to turn it off. Once it's off in the future, it can be stopped in your present. Do you understand?

Trevor Mach: Why does this always have to be some abstract and complicated? Just point me in the direction of the guy or object I have to beat up! This doesn't have to be complex! You're the hand, I'm the blunt instrument. Throw me at the problem!

Trevor Mach: I woke up with a knife in my eye, but a realization of what I was here to do. The question now was, why was this day constantly repeating? Did they have something to do with that? A repeat until I got it right? I didn't know, and I didn't really care at the moment. I just wanted the pain from the knife to stop, so I stood in the way of the helicopter's mini-gun for "fast acting relief". Next time around, I'd make my way to that lab. I'd get revenge for Tali, my Lady M's., That was no fucking accident. They killed her for some reason, and maybe it had to do with the device. All of a sudden she wanted to buddy up to the old man again. Maybe that was why?

Trevor woke up, rolled out of bed, and disarmed the man, stabbing him in the head, before throwing the knife into the other assassin's hand, forcing him to drop the gun to the floor. He shot him and ran through the cellar to the road, stealing the car from the man again.

Trevor and the Driver: HELP! I'M BEING CAR JACKED!

Trevor Mach: He acts like he's never been car jacked before. I mean I guess he hasn't, but I jacked that car so many times by this point, I'd kind of want to buy one if I ever got out of this mess. The lab was called something funky, I can remember Tali talking about it. It was weird, it was like I was having memories of a time period I wasn't from. I wonder why they didn't just ask me from now to do something about it, but I guess that was out of the question. Always some convoluted shit whenever I hear the word "Sanctum". *sigh* The lab was called Des-Tech by the way, but I remembered it as Dick-Tech, cause....well Harley is a dick. I wondered why it was all the way out here, in the middle of nowhere and not Summers, but the middle of nowhere part might have been exactly the point. No Face man or Gordon Cole breathing down his neck. The place was fortified pretty well from the looks of things. A strong wall around the place, but this baby I was driving was a cherry with horsepower, and I decided it was time to be gutsy, so I went for it. Gonna go right through that wall.

Trevor revved up, switched gears, and plowed into the wall of Des-Tech at full speed. The car blew up without putting a dent in the wall.

Trevor Mach: ...Damn sturdy wall. Next time I'll ramp it.

This time Trevor managed to ramp the wall, but the parking lot was full of armed guards, who proceeded to fill him with bullets.

Trevor Mach: Am I getting lazy cause I know I can get away with it? I gotta be smart here. Who knows how many times I'm gonna be able to do this. I still don't even know why!

This time the car ramped into the lab parking lot, but as the guards shot it full of holes Trevor hopped over the fence, having sent the car as a decoy. With most of the security distracted, he was able to make his way inside.

Trevor Mach: So some machine in here is causing problems. Big problems. I didn't really care at this point. I was going to choke the life out of that son of a bitch for Tali's death. I was filled with anger, every fiber of my being. I had plans for this asshole. You want to know how to make God laugh? Tell him your plans.

Trevor exited an elevator, only to be surrounded by guards, and the assassins that had been trying to kill him

Trevor Mach: The whole gang was here, but how? No camera in the elevator. I didn't have long to think about it, because-

Guan-Jin quickly decapitated Trevor again.

Trevor Mach: That bitch! I could see my body for a few seconds as my head came off. That shit was freaky, but again, I was right back in my bed, trying to survive once again. How the hell did they know where I was all the time? I quickly made my way to Jackie Jr.'s this time. I always seemed to have more time there. I needed to figure out if I was bugged or something, because even when leaving my phone, they always knew where the hell I was at all times!

A man walked into the bathroom, to find Trevor down to his boxers, feeling around his body.

Trevor Mach: Sup bro. Wanna help me look? No? Then take a hike!

Trevor Mach: I couldn't find it anywhere. I was pissed, and the pain in my mouth from that bullet was still...wait a minute...you didn't get shot this time you idiot. You hadn't been hit once. Why did you mouth hurt? Wait....a memory...not mine, but from the guy I'm gonna be. A trip to the dentist. You got to be kidding me? Do I have tracker in a tooth? *sigh* I guess I was going to have to find out.

Trevor slapped down a bunch of cash on the table of the bar, still in his boxers, as he grabbed bottles of liquor and some pliers. He walked back into the bathroom, leaving everyone confused. It was silent for a minute, before screams could be heard from Trevor, as he pulled out teeth. Finally on his 5th attempt...

Trevor Mach: Found you, you little bastard.

Trevor Mach: Why the hell did I have a tracking device in my tooth? This all seemed so planned out for them, but they didn't count on something.

As Trevor looked at the tooth, one of the assassins came into the room and held a gun up to his face.

Trevor Mach: I'll get you next time assho-

The assassin shot him directly in the face.

Trevor Mach: They didn't know that I had the infinite lives cheat....apparently. You know this shit still hurts.

In a parking garage "Kaboom" was tracking the signal on his phone, along with Pam and Cam. They followed the signal to a car truck and opened fire repeatedly. When they opened it, they found a bloody tooth where Trevor should have been. As Pam and Cam looked at each other in confusion, they were both quickly dropped with gun fire, as Trevor pushed their bodies into the now open trunk. "Kaboom" tried to run away, but Trevor tackled him, and punched him repeatedly.

Trevor Mach: Alright you little shit, you're not going anywhere! That shit with the tooth really hurt, and I'm gonna make this life worth it. You hear me! Come on, we're going for a ride.

Back at Des-Tech, a suspicious van was roaring up to the gate. The personal were confused and began to open fire. Inside a taped up "Kaboom" could only scream, as his van full of explosives smashed into the front gate, and blew up the front half of the building. In the midst of the panic, Trevor was able to sneak inside. From his office, Harley Rex saw the damage from his cameras, and sat in his chair, waiting for Trevor to arrive. Within minutes, he kicked the door open, and right off the hinge.

Harley Rex: This place cost millions you know.

Trevor Mach: Send me the bill from hell you prick. You killed your daughter, and now I'm going to kill you.

Harley Rex: Is that what you think I did? I did no such thing. I could never hurt my daughter....like that anyways. No, she found out about my project, and learned a little too much about it. When you showed up yesterday, I knew it was time to cut my losses when it came to "reconnecting". She was here to stop me, and she wanted you to help.

Trevor Mach: What? I was here yesterday? Well not me, but me in 7 years? This shit was confusing. It washed back over me, a memory I hadn't even had yet. I WAS here. Curious about what was up, I came with the pretense of looking for a job here too to make some extra cash for the farm. Tali didn't seem right.

1 Day Earlier

Tali Mach was pacing back and forth, looking at the cameras, as Trevor walked in, shoddy resume in hand.

Trevor Mach: Guess what? Turns out your Dad isn't hiring Machs. Go figure right?

Tali Mach: Trevor? You sure have great timing now and then.

Trevor Mach: That's literally never true. Are you alright? I wanted to check on you and-

Tali Mach: Listen. I can't....divulge much about this place, and this large....suspicious....object behind me.

Trevor looked by Tali and saw a large metal coil in the next room, with a mysterious core.

Trevor Mach: I wish you could, cause now I'm curious. What is that?

Tali Mach: Really can't say.

Trevor Mach: She gave me a look. Now I'm dense, but that look normally meant two things. One, she was DTF, OR something bad was going down. It was the latter in this case. She didn't want to talk about it, but she wanted me to know about it. I didn't know what this device was at the time, but now with future knowledge, past me knew exactly what it was. Yeah, this is getting ridiculous.

She leaned in for a kiss, and bit down down on Trevor's lip, drawing blood, seemingly intentionally.

Trevor Mach: Oh, the good hurt!

Tali Mach: Listen, I won't be able to come home this weekend. They are doing a lot of work here, and they need me to keep an eye on things. It's almost finished. I'm sorry you couldn't get the job, but maybe you can come back and try again later. Maybe you can be more persistent?

Trevor Mach: Uh...yes...yes absolutely.

Trevor Mach: Persistent? Did she want me to show up and burn the place down? What was she talking about? It was coming together now, but I was going to pieces. Why because-

Guan-Jin jumped down from the ceiling and hacked Trevor's head clean off.

Trevor Mach: Bi-

Trevor Mach: Yeah, I actually almost got a word out that time. *sigh* I had to deal with this little pain in the ass time after time on my way up there. I repeated the same process until I got an idea.

Harley sat at his desk as Trevor's kicked open the door. This time with grenade in hand, he simply tossed it directly up, the explosion knocking a burning Guan-Jin to the floor. As she struggled on the floor, Trevor closed in and whispered...

Trevor Mach: *whispering* I am Trevor Mach, and Trevor Mach has done this.

Harley Rex: How the hell did you know she was there?

Trevor Mach: I've had practice. A lot of practice.

Harley Rex: Y-you... what? Wait...it works? It actually works. You...you've been reliving time?

Trevor Mach: That's what your damn machine does?! How?

Harley Rex: Your genetic code would have to be in it! This doesn't make any sense.

Trevor Mach: The bite. After she bit kissed me, so spit my blood into a vial. I didn't think much of it, because we're weird and we do weird shit, but now it made sense. She used that blood to activate the machine I guess. It kept me in a loop in time. Wild stuff.

Trevor Mach: She wanted me to get revenge on you I'm guessing. She knew she was stuck between a rock and a hard place, so-

Harley Rex: I was a fool to bring her in. Even with the close eye I kept on her, I should have known she would sneak something by me. That explains, why the machine is on, but now I can't turn it off! The best minds, the engineers and scientists that built the fucking thing don't even know how to turn it off!

Trevor Mach: Sucks to be you. Works for me though.

Harley Rex: You don't understand! Reality itself is going to shake apart if we don't turn the thing off!

Trevor Mach: Then break the damn thing!

Harley Rex: IT WON'T WORK! The two of you have doomed us all!

Trevor Mach: Oh shit. We were the reason for the problem? No wonder they used me for this. I was the reason time was repeating and constantly destroying reality. That's got to be either a new high or new low for me.

Harley Rex: We're doomed. You killed us all you bastard! I hope you're happy.

Trevor Mach: I was here to kill you anyways!

Harley Rex: What about your kids Mach? Did you intend on killing them too?!

Trevor Mach: ...Oh...oh sh-

As Trevor had his realization, Harley quickly grabbed a gun, put it in his mouth, and pulled the trigger.

Trevor Mach: Huh...shit...Justice...Truth. Hang on kids, I'm coming.

Trevor quickly left the facility, driving away on Harley's stolen ride. As he drove, he noticed a large and strange explosion behind him.

Trevor Mach: I had never lasted this long before, and as it turns out, this was when the machine was going to overload. I'd never seen an explosion like this before, nor was I prepared to see the sky, trees, and road behind me disintegrate. It quickly washed over me, a quick and painless death, but not a permanent one, because the machine would make sure that I was trapped, possibly forever. Tali was dead, the only way to turn off the machine was gone. I didn't want to leave my kids without their parents on the last day of...well anything. The first couple days after I couldn't find them. I think Truth was with Lucca and Robo, but Justice wasn't at school where he was supposed to be. Finally, I figured it out. The kid had skipped school, and made his way to an arcade. A chip off the old block. I ripped my tooth out like usual and made my way there.

Vape's Arcade

Trevor followed Justice to the arcade, where he curiously saw the kid slip another kid some cash for something in a paper bag. He cocked an eye brow before following him inside. The arcade was not what he was expecting, where once big cabinets stood, the place now had couches and consoles hooked up, with kids playing fighting games and shooting games. He found Justice sitting alone, playing Fortnite. He quickly plopped down beside him.

Trevor Mach: Heya kiddo!

Justice Mach: Dad?! What are you doing here?

Trevor Mach: I saw you come in, and thought I'd say hey! Wow, you've really shot up haven't you?

Justice Mach: Since yesterday?

Trevor Mach: Sometimes it feels like a lifetime. So what are you doing here? Isn't it a school day?

Justice Mach: I ditched.

Trevor Mach: Come on buddy, you can do better than this?

Justice Mach: I just really wanted to play some games today. School has been tough.

Trevor Mach: I get that. Really I do.

Justice Mach: Is Mom gonna be mad?

Trevor Mach: Mom? Well yeah, she might be, but I won't rat you out if you tell me one thing. What did you buy from that kid?

Justice Mach: That kid? OH!

Trevor Mach: Oh!

Justice Mach: Look, I bought a vintage 8bitdo controller, because I know how much you love them.

Trevor Mach: Heh. Is that right? You got one like mine? That's a relief, I gotta say.

Justice Mach: You think I bought drugs or something? I'm just a kid, I can't do that stuff yet.

Trevor Mach: Heh. You can NEVER do that stuff pal. Ok?

Justice Mach: Ok.

Trevor Mach: Let's go get some lunch yeah?

Justice Mach: Sure. This isn't working right anyways.

Trevor Mach: Piece of junk. What do you want for lunch? What's your favorite food?

Justice Mach: Pizza.

Trevor Mach: Pizza? Huh. You don't like Sushi?

Justice Mach: No way.

Trevor Mach: Why not?

Justice Mach: It's sushi.

Trevor Mach: Ha! Exactly. Good answer kiddo.

Trevor Mach: I thought about telling him everything, but what would be the point? I just wanted to spend some time with him. We ate and talked, sometimes we would play games. Most of the days we'd end up at the park, and that was my favorite part. He'd fall asleep against my arm on the park bench. He was so peaceful. Such a good kid. He'd never have to see the destruction coming. Then one day, the damndest thing happened. We were sitting at the bench like usual.

Trevor Mach: You enjoy the day kid?

Justice Mach: Yeah, I really did. You sure you're not going to tell Mom though?

Trevor Mach: Of course I'm not. She'll never have to know. I don't think she'd mind that much anyways. Your folks are rebels.

Justice Mach: I don't know, she sounded upset this morning, like something bad was happening.

Trevor Mach: Wait...what? You spoke to your Mom?

Justice Mach: Yeah.

Trevor Mach: Today.

Justice Mach: Uh-huh.

Trevor Mach: What time?

Justice Mach: I don't remember.

Trevor Mach: Can I see your phone?

Justice Mach: Sure.

Trevor Mach: I couldn't believe it. He did speak to her this morning. She WAS alive during the loop. She was on the phone with Justice within 15 minutes of me waking up. That meant I had time. Very little, but I had time. The destruction was coming, and I quickly buried Justice's head into my chest as it enveloped us. I needed to hurry, and make sure this stopped happening. It was time to be a hero.

Attempt: 1464

Trevor bolted out of bed and quickly killed the two assassins. He then ran out of the second story of his house and jumped at the helicopter, but got shredded by the propeller blade.

Attempt: 1465

This time Trevor jumped a little lower and made it into the helicopter, but was shot by the guy with the mini-gun.

Attempt: 1471

Trevor was able to break the neck of the gunner, but accidentally killed the pilot, sending them hurtling towards the ground in a fiery explosion.

Attempt 1480

Trevor killed the gunner and left the pilot alive, demanding he fly as quickly as possible to Des-Tech. He landed on the roof, and knocked out the pilot and stepped onto the roof, before getting a good idea. He ripped the mini-gun from the helicopter and smashed through Harley's window. He wasn't in there at this point, but by leaving his tooth in, he knew exactly who was coming. All the assassins were gathering, and right before they could open the door, Trevor let loose with the mini-gun shredding them to bits in one go.

Trevor Mach: I am Trevor, and Trevor has done this. Ha!

Trevor grabbed Guan-Jin's sword and made his way down the stairs, slashing every guard on the way down. He made his way to the lab, with seconds to spare, as Harley Rex was lambasting his daughter. As he yelled, she was taking steps backwards, to the stairs that would lead to her death.

Harley Rex: What did you do to my machine you little bitch!

Tali Mach: Like I'd ever tell you. You think for a second I was going to let you finish this damn thing?! I remember, even if you don't, what happens when you get to play God. Fuck that!

Harley Rex: You tell me right now, or something bad is going to happen!

Tali Mach: Like I care! Do your worst old man.

Harley Rex: You bi-

Trevor jumped from behind and slashed Harley in the back, taking him to the floor.

Trevor Mach: Not this time asshole.

Tali Mach: *sigh of relief* There you are. I was hoping you'd figure it out.

Trevor Mach: You know me, reliable when not confused?

Tali Mach: How many times did it take you?

Trevor Mach: ....You don't want to know.

Trevor Mach: She explained to me that she learned what the machine needed to run, a DNA sample of the person making the jump would suffice, but the machine would keep running until...

Trevor Mach: I have to go into that thing?!

Tali Mach: It's the only way. It'll snape everything back to the beginning of the day, but this time with no repeats. You'll have to come here, and you'll have to stop him in one go. No do overs.

Trevor Mach: ...Whatever it takes. Thanks for trusting me to do this.

Tali Mach: Well...they weren't going to let me do it, or I would have done it myself, plus with infinite chances even a monkey would get it right eventually.

Trevor Mach: ...Oh.

Tali Mach: I'm kidding. I knew you'd come for me.

Trevor walked towards the core of the machine, as it glowed and sparked. Reality seemingly rippling around it.

Trevor Mach: Justice helped me with this one. He's a good kid our son. Did you know he's got a crush on a girl in his class? He showed her all the bus routes around town, and now he's crushing hard. Problem is, he's too shy to ask her to be his girlfriend.

Tali Mach: How do you know that?

Trevor Mach: I spent time with him. A lot of time. *sigh* Is this thing going to kill me?

Tali Mach: I don't...think so?

Trevor Mach: Heh. Well either way, the time spent with my son was a gift. I don't regret a second of it. Well, if it doesn't work, I love you and goodbye. If it does work, I love you, and I'll see you soon.

Tali Mach: Yeah. See you soon.

With a wink, Trevor slowly walked into the core, a bright flash of light setting everything back.

The Mach Farm - July 5th 2021

Trevor sat at the foot Justice's bed, watching him sleep, as he softly spoke into a voice recorder.

Trevor Mach: Did I save the day? Remember who is telling you this story? Of course I did. Piece of cake. Even I can be a master assassin if I have enough tries to get it right. Yeah, I saved the future I guess. I ended up back here like nothing had happened. Already, a lot of the days were starting to fade into my subconscious. I still knew enough to call Face man and Gordon Cole. They'll make sure that device never gets made. I stopped Harley before he could even start. That's got to be a record. This Sanctum experience taught me about time, and how you shouldn't take it for granted. I don't get to repeat days like that. Each one gone is gone forever, and I don't want to waste them. I'm going to live life to the fullest, and you should too son. One day, you're going to get to listen to this, and I hope that's a lesson you understand too. I love you son.

Trevor walked outside and stood on his porch, looking up at the sky. He smiled, knowing that everything was finally set straight. Then something hit him.

Trevor Mach: Wait...what did Jeff say about Earth-5?!

Last edited by Machismo (7/09/2021 2:12 am)

7/10/2021 9:56 am  #8

Venus: Greetings wrestling fans, it is the one and only Venus. I am here once again on the Strip in Sin City along with Mr. Pirkle and....

Lady M's: ME!

Venus: Lady M's. And...

Lady M's: Everybody already knows that, Venus. What we don't know is why we are here.

Mr. Pirkle: You are both here because of me. Me and my rather bank account.

Lady M's: Yeah, yeah. You spare no expense, I get that. But what exactly was so expensive?

Mr. Pirkle: You are about to find out.

*Mr. Pirkle now begins to unlock the door to a rather large building in the middle of the strip. He then opens the door and motions to both Lady M's and Venus to....*

Mr. Pirkle: Please, enter.

Lady M's: You go in first.

Venus: I agree.

Mr. Pirkle: Ladies first, I insist.

Lady M's: *sighs* Very well. Come on, Venus.

Venus: I think I rather not.

Lady M's: You heard the man, now get moving. *grabs Venus by the arm*

Venus: OW! LET ME GO!

*Lady M's refuses to let Venus and now enters the building, dragging Venus in behind her. Both continue to fight after entering the building. Both then stop fighting as they now begin looking around the building in amazement....*

Venus: OH...MY....GOD!

Lady M's THIS LIKE DEJA VU OR SOME TIME WARP BULLSHIT!

*Both ladies continue gawk around at the sight of the room as Mr. Pirkle enters the building behind them, smiling big.*

Mr. Pirkle: What do you ladies think?

Lady M's: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Venus: I can not believe what I am seeing.

Lady M's: Me neither. How did you do it?

Mr. Pirkle: By sparing *laughs* no expense as I said.

Lady M's: Well thanks. This is EXACTLY what was needed.

Mr. Pirkle: Don't thank me yet. I still expect to get my money back plus interest on this investment.

Lady M's: You will, I promise.

Mr. Pirkle: Good. I hate for my "Number One Draft Pick" to fail me right out of the gate.

Lady M's: I. WON'T. FAIL.

Mr. Pirkle. We'll see. Your husband told me the same thing in the past.

Lady M's: I am NOT my husband.

Mr. Pirkle: Let's hope not. Anyways, shall we continue?

Lady M's: Yes.

*The silent Venus now finally interrupts the conversation.....*

Venus: Excuse me.

*Both Mr. Pirkle and Lady M's now turn to Venus and she now asks them...*

Venus: Pardon the interruption. But I have a quick question again.

Mr. Pirkle. Of course, you do. So by all means, ask.

Venus: Okay. Why does this place look and feel like we have been transported by to the days of SPARKLE?

Mr. Pirkle: Cause I am nostalgic as fuck?

Venus: ......

Mr. Pirkle: Not good enough. Okay, it's was a business decision that me and Tali came to.

Lady M's: Yep.

Venus: And why is that?

Mr. Pirkle: It's simple really. SPARKLE may be dead. But....

Lady M's: SPARKLE still has name value.

Mr. Pirkle: And name value draws. Plus people love nostalgia. It's the trendy new fad all the young generations are into. The generation we are trying to draw in.

Lady M's: The generation that EBW continues to push aside for it's own boring ass never changing content.

Venus: Tack Angel did turn heel. That was a pretty big change.

Lady M's: Don't get me started on that so-called King. Tack just finally showed his true colors. Plus the truth of the matter is that nobody was ever gonna cheer for guy with a harem.

Venus: Very true. So I take it SPARKLE is returning then?

Mr. Pirkle: Not exactly. SPARKLE is being REBORN.

Venus: Oh.

Lady M's: Yeah, Me and Pirkle have accepted the fact that SPARKLE died with Master Lu. BUT that doesn't mean it's legacy can't be remembered and treated with the respect it deserves.

Mr. Pirkle: Exactly. And while Master Lu always had a good wrestling mind, he never had the business sense for it to reach it's full potential. That is why I am here. But I digress, let continue with the tour.

Venus: Alright then.

Mr. Pirkle: Or should I say, HE can continue it....

*Mr. Pirkle now points over to the bar area of the building, revealing a familiar face to both Lady M's and Venus.....*

Jackie: HELLO! GUESS WHO'S BACK IN BUSINESS?!

Lady M's: JACKIE!

Jackie: THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK TOO!

Lady M's: AWESOME!

Venus: WHY ARE WE SHOUTING NOW?!

Lady M's: Cause it's fun and in the moment?

Venus: ......

Lady M's: Just kidding. But it's good to see you again, Jackie.

Jackie: Good to see you too.

Lady M's: Or should I say El Jackito?

Jackie: I know nothing of that masked man.

Lady M's: I never said he wore a mask, Jackie.

Jackie: .......

Mr. Pirkle: Anyways, he apparently came with the building. It's in the contract, imagine that.

Lady M's: Clever as ever, Jackie.

Jackie: You know me. Besides I was looking for a excuse to escape Summers anyways. Your father has made things really bad for business.

Lady M's: My father, right.

Jackie: Sorry.

Lady M's: Not it's cool, Jackie. I understand. And one of these days, me and my father are gonna have a very long talk and get to know each other again. *Cracks her knuckles* If you know what I mean.

Jackie: Say no more. I just hope to be around when it all goes down.

Lady M's: Oh, you'll be the first to know when it does.

Venus: Oh my.

Mr. Pirkle: Indeed. Now Tali, I hate to be rude but I need to talk to you about business.

Lady M's: Alright.

Mr. Pirkle: In private.

Lady M's: I see. Venus, stay here and keep Jackie company.

*Venus now looks over at the grinning Jackie.

Venus: I don't think that is such a good idea.

*Jackie then tells the now nervous Venus after Mr. Pirkle and Lady M's walk off.....*

Jackie: Don't worry, I won't bite.....hard.

*Venus now swallows hard at that comment. At this point, Mr. Pirkle and Lady M's have entered the room at the far end of the building. Lady M's is now admiring the room and tells Mr. Pirkle....*

Lady M's: Once again, you never fail to impress Pirkle. Looks JUST like the old main office.

Mr. Pirkle: I know right. There is one major change though.

Lady M's: And that would be?

Mr. Pirkle: Look at the sign.

Lady M's: Okay, but I don't see the point. *Looks at the sign.* Oh, I see it now.

Lady M's: And what I am looking at exactly, Pirkle?

Mr. Pirkle: The future, Tali. Welcome to the new age of women's wrestling. Welcome to MOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING.

Lady M's: MCW, huh?

Mr. Pirkle: Yep.

Lady M's: I like that. *Thinks for moment about her family* Yes, I like that ALOT.

Mr. Pirkle: I figured you would.

Lady M's: And I figure only one thing is certain from this point on.

Mr. Pirkle: And what's that?

Lady M's: The future is bright. So bright. That it SPARKLES.

*Mr. Pirkle just shakes his head as he tries not to laugh. Both then just stand there, staring at the MCW sign, contemplating their immediate future some more. We now fade to close from there.*

7/11/2021 11:01 am  #9

Venus: Greetings wrestling fans, it is the one and only Venus. I am here once again at the new location of the MCW Headquarters on the Strip in Sin City. And apparently, I am all alone right now as Lady M's and Mr. Pirkle continue to discuss business in private.

Jackie: You are not alone, my dear Venus. You are at the brand new location for the world famous One Eyed Jack's with me, the one and only Jackie.

*Venus now rolls her eyes in disgust, before responding to Jackie...*

Venus: *sighs* Oh, thank god for that news.

Jackie: Hey, now. I have it on good sources that I can be great company, mainly with the ladies.

Venus: Especially Lady M's.

Jackie: Especially her. I am her godfather after all.

Venus: REALLY?!

Jackie: Of course. Why do you think she never has to pay her bar tab.

Venus: Very true. How did you become her godfather anyways?

Jackie: Umm...not sure I can give the full history on such short notice.

Venus: And why not?

Jackie: Well if you really must know, it is very......complicated.

Venus: How is that?

Jackie: It's because me and her *sighs* father go way back to the good old days.

Venus: The good old days?

Jackie: Oh yeah, you betcha. The outlaw biker days. Ridin' down the highway on your bike, listening the roar of it's engine, and the wind blowing your hair.

Venus: Okay, I get it.

Jackie: No, you don't. And unless you've felt that, you never will.

Venus: If you say so.

Jackie: And you will never know.

Venus: Know what?

Jackie: What it really means and feels like to be truly free. Free like a bird on the wind.

Venus: You could teach me?

Jackie: Really?

Venus: I would love to learn how to be truly free. What do you say?

Jackie: I...uh....It would be my pleasure.

Venus: Great.

Jackie: Don't be too excite, I haven't ridden in a while. Not since Harley disbanded the old biker gang.

Venus: You need to let that go. That man is NOT the man you knew.

Jackie: Tell me about it. Harley Rexx has changed. I just fear it was for the worst and not the best.

Venus: No shit, Sherlock. He seems like such a nice man, trying to MURDER his own daughter. Repeatedly, I might add.

Jackie: And THAT I will NEVER forgive him for.

Venus: Neither will Lady M's.

Jackie: Indeed. Anyways, care for a drink while we wait for Tali and Mr. Pirkle to return?

Venus: You know what, Jackie, I think I will.

Jackie: And THAT is the answer I am always looking for. What will it be for the lady?

Venus: Martini. Shaken, not stirred.

Jackie: You got it. Coming right up.

*As Jackie starts make the martini for Venus, front door bell rings.*

Door Bell: RING!

*Jackie and Venus now turn to greet the person entering the headquarters and bar as the scene fades to a close from there.

We now open back up in the main office of the MCW Headquarters, where Mr. Pirkle and Lady M's are still discussing the future of MCW.*

Lady M's: So that's the plan, huh?

Mr. Pirkle: Yep. We are gonna kick things off with a big bang LIVE! on ENT.

Lady M's: ENT?

Mr. Pirkle: Oh that's right. I have already negotiated our television deal with Eagleland Network Television.

Lady M's: Awesome. You really are quite the business man.

Mr. Pirkle: Indeed, I am. I just hope you are still quite the wrestler you once were.

Mr. Pirkle: Look Tali, I am not gonna bullshit with you. You are pushing forty.

Lady M's: HEY! I am still in my prime! I am only thirty-nine!

Mr. Pirkle. Next year, you won't be.

Lady M's: Yes, I know. But unlike my husband who always has his head in the past, especially the Eighties, I like to concentrate on the present day.

Mr. Pirkle: I just hope your body can too.

Lady M': Watch it Pirkle, don't push you luck with me.

Mr. Pirkle: No disrespect, of course.

Lady M's: Right. So ENT, are they anything like ENN?

Mr. Pirkle: You mean are they a bunch of greedy swindlers?

Lady M's: That is putting it mildly.

Mr. Pirkle: Have no fear, my dear. I have it on good authority from ENT's corporate board that they are the exact opposite. In fact, they make that an advertising point.

Lady M's: Good.

Mr. Pirkle: Yes. Good from a business perspective and a wrestling one. That way neither suffers from the effects of premium content.

Lady M's Ugh. I hate that shit. It's one of the main reasons I quit EBW. I refuse to be paraded out for exclusive content like some cheap prostitute. If you want that action, just walks the streets of the Strip and you will get it.

Mr. Pirkle: Rather quickly. And at a reasonable price too.

Lady M's: You know this from experience.

Mr. Pirkle: I am business man, Tali. I like to keep tabs on all business that surrounds me, shady or not.

Lady M's: I get it.

Mr. Pirkle: Then let's get going and make this announcement official.

Lady M's: Alrighty then. After you.

Mr. Pirkle: No, ladies first.

Lady M's: Of course, how could I forget.

*Lady M's now begins to leave the main office with Mr. Pirkle following her. They then enter the main bar area of the headquarters. We now see Venus standing at the bar, talking to Jackie. Also at the bar is a young woman with short punk style blonde hair and clad in black leather that nobody has ever met or seen before....*

*Jackie now greets both of them again.....*

Jackie: YO TALI! YO PIRKLE! WELCOME BACK TO THE WORLD!

Mr. Pirkle: Back to the business world too, I see.

Jackie: Indeed. Looks like the One Eyed Jack's is back in business. And as you can tell, business is booming already.

Mr. Pirkle: Indeed it is. Cause....

*Mr. Pirkle now picks up the remote to the bar's HDTV and turns it on. Everybody now turns to face it and see what is now showing....*

Mr. Pirkle: WOMEN'S WRESTLING IS BACK! WELCOME TO MOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING! JACKIE?!

Jackie: Yes sir?

Mr. Pirkle: Shots Please!

Jackie: Coming right up! On the House!

Mr. Pirkle: Excellent.

*Jackie now pours out the shots and hands them to everybody at the bar. Mr. Pirkle now raises his high into the air and says....*

Mr. Pirkle: A TOAST! TO MCW!

Venus: TO A BRAND NEW BEGINNING!

Jackie: AND A FRESH NEW START!  

Lady M's: WITH NEW FRIENDS!

EVERYBODY AT THE BAR: CHEERS!

*Everybody at the bar now drinks their shots, except the new girl at the bar. The new girl now says nonchalantly....*

New Girl: And new enemies.

*The new girl now drinks her shot quickly and then turns to leave. Lady M's, who is having none of it, walks up to her and tells her....*

Lady M's: Excuse me, but who the fuck are you?

New Girl: Who the fuck am I?

*The new girl now turns to face M's and tells her....*

New Girl: I am none of your fucking business, Lady M's. But I will be in the very near future.

New Girl: Only......THIS!

*The new girl now, without warning, smashes her shot glass over the head of Lady M's. Lady M's now collapses to the floor, the new girl now stands over her, looking down at her. Mr. Pirkle now tells her.....*

Mr. Pirkle: Damn it. This was NOT the time or place for this, Rhea.

Rhea: You are wrong, Pirkle. This was the PERFECT time and place. *Looks around at everybody in the bar* Have a nice day, everybody. *Looks down at the still prone M's* Especially you, Lady M's.

*The new girl now leaves the bar as Lady M's finally begins to stir back to consciousness on the floor. She now says groggily....*

Lady M's: *groggy* UGH! Did anybody get the name of the bus that just laid me out?

Mr. Pirkle: Rhea Rampage. One of the new signees from Zealstralia.

Lady M's: Well good news everyone, I hate her already.

Mr. Pirkle: Of course, you do. *sighs* Some things never change.

*The camera now fade out to a close from there*

7/12/2021 1:39 am  #10

Makoto Angel: Welcome everyone to the Twoson Mall for EBW: Xperience! We got a big show tonight, with the War Kings in action not once, but twice, as they prepare for battle with Blood 4 Blood in the War Games at Dark Hero Days. We'll also see members of Dan Club take on The Shark Order, who are at this very moment celebrating another win for Gold. See, she beat BeShemoth in their rematch from Xcite's ENN+ Matches, but we're not at that point yet. More about the main show. Alison Chains, hot off a win over former World Champion Erica, is now going after the #1 Contender Duvalie Angel, whom I've gotten to know really well, and she's very nice, if not a little subdued. It's hard to get a read on her. Anyways, I'm assuming if Alison can win, she'll make a claim that she deserves the shot against her C.O.D.E partner Christina Angel.

Larry Grim: Are you all right? You're talking a mile a minute.

Makoto Angel: Who me? Yeah sure, I'm fine! *blush*

Larry Grim: It's about the contract signing isn't it?

Makoto Angel: What?! How do you- wait...it's you...that's how you know.

Larry Grim: Yep. Tack Angel has promised something interesting for the contract signing between himself and Benjamin. That takes place tonight. We understand he's in the building tonight, so let's see what he's up to.

Makoto Angel: ...I hope it's good.

Backstage

Tack Angel was walking in the back, with Sailor Uranus and Neptune off in the distance, watching intently. Lily Belle Hopper was about to interview him about the night's events, when suddenly, two familiar men dressed as bees approached him.

Killer Bee: Hey Tack, remember us? I'm Killer Bee!

Worker Bee: I'm Worker Bee!

Killer Bee: We used to be kind of a big deal, but now we want to come back and work for you, not that Saxon and Novus are out of the pic-

Tack quickly kicked both of them in the head. Even with the kick pads, it sent them hurtling towards the floor. He looked at Lily Belle to say just one thing.

Tack Angel: ...I don't like bees.

EBW Announce Table

Makoto Angel: *sigh* They should've known better.

Larry Grim: Uh...yeah...I don't know what they were expecting. So yeah, we had some ENN+ Matches already, where Gold managed to beat a livid BeShemoth in a rematch from Xcite. Rains continues to go after his old team members, and beat Manu Kalani with the Rainsmaker. Fray Tiburon got a win over Yvgeny with a Brainbuster, infuriating Sazh, who promises he's still gonna "get Javi" and Tiburon. A Bushido Rules bout saw Trevor Mach in action, taking out Aron Vayne with a Reverse Guillotine Choke. Vayne continues to struggle in the EBW environment, but you have to admire his persistence. With all of that out of the way, we're got the Dan Club opening the show against The Shark Order, so let's take it on over there, to that ring area there. Let's go there.

EBW: Xperience
Twoson Mall, Twoson
ENN

0. ENN+ Match Women's Singles Rematch: Gold beat BeShemoth via Roll Up -> Pin
0. ENN+ Match Singles: Rains beat Manu Kalani via Rainsmaker -> Pin
0. ENN+ Match Singles: Fray Tiburon beat Yvgenny via Brainbuster -> Pin
0. ENN+ Match Bushido Rules Singles: Trevor Mach beat Aron Vayne (R2 3:03) via Reverse Guillotine Choke -> Referee Stoppage
1. 6-Man Tag: Benjamin[o]/Jammer/Vape beat Big Shark/LG Rod/Randy no Kachi[x] via Spear -> Pin
-Short, but fun bout, that saw Benjamin get back on track with his Dan Club buddies. Fighting out of a spear, the former World Champion hit the ropes and ran back with a Spear for the pin on RnK.

Larry Grim: And that's a win! Vape looks pleased, cause he's in the winning column here. Can't complain about that, because this segment is brought to you by the upcoming Vape movie "Big Dancing Man", the story of a rather rotund dancer, that must overcome tragedies to rise to the top. I'm sure...it'll be great.

Makoto Angel: Later tonight Benjamin is going to have a contract signing with my husband. I hope he's ready. This isn't me rooting against Tack, but I don't want Benjamin to get in over his head.

Larry Grim: You have a big heart Makoto.

Makoto Angel: I just try to care for everyone.

Larry Grim: I meant literally, but don't worry, it's not a health risk. You won't need to do anything about it for at least another 40 years.

Makoto Angel: Uh...thanks?

Larry Grim: The Shark Order are taking things in stride, and Dan Club seem to be signing an autograph book for Baby Shark? This heelish cult run by a child sure is wholesome. Benjamin getting a big reaction from the fans, and he's letting them know he's not done tonight. He'll be back to sign that contract.

2. Women's Singles: Eve vs. ?
-A women's match that was supposed to see Eve take on a mystery opponent, but it turned out to be yet another ploy by the Skulls & Bones. The group of seemingly four women appeared out of the crowd and smashed Eve in the head with a wrench, busting her open so badly, the screen shifted to black and white in an attempt to censor the blood splatter. Erica ran out with a chair to try to fight them off by herself, also taking a few shots until security and EMTs arrived to help Eve.

Makoto Angel: That was the worst thing I've ever seen.

Larry Grim: Eve's head was cracked open! Viewers, we apologize. We know violence is part of the sport, but that was disgusting. I mean, you could see her skull!

Makoto Angel; *gags* I'm going to throw up.

Larry Grim: We definitely hope the Queen of Simps is going to be OK. They need to get her to the hospital as quickly as possible. Trust me on this one.

Makoto Angel: Oh no.

Backstage

Eve was being carried away by EMTs, as Erica quickly followed to check on her, though they wouldn't let her into the ambulance as it drove away. She turned to see a roster in turmoil. The James Sisters were arguing, and an angry BeShemoth was kicking things while shouting on the phone.

BeShemoth: *on the phone* Huh?! What do you mean you've got nothing for me! Pirkle, do you know who the hell you're talking to?! Have you seen my physique! Have you seen what I can bring to the table?! *sigh* Yes, I did just lose twice to Gold, but she's very go- *sigh* Yes, I've failed to win any championships. That doesn't mean I can't do something for you. I've got fight in me, and I've got room to grow! Talk to Lady M's, she'll tell you! You have? She said what? DAMMIT!

BeShemoth threw down her phone, shattering it.

BeShemoth: Who the *bleep* do I talk to about...you know what never mind. It doesn't matter. This place has turned into an asylum! I'm out of here! I QUIT! YOU HEAR ME?! I QUIT! GAH!

Elsewhere Kimber Blaze and Lt. Lacy Wagner seemed to make up in some sense, as they were seen with their bags packed together.

Lt. Lacy Wagner: I'm not used to going AWOL, but it is what it is.

Kimber Blaze: Giving up and rolling over is the Eagleland way now, don't you know?

Lt. Lacy Wagner: Not my Eagleland, but in this case, we're talking about EBW, not a country, and this division is falling apart.

Kimber Blaze: Exactly! You want to end up like Eve on the stretcher? Want to get a finger chopped off? I know I don't. I want to go somewhere, where we can showcase what we do.

Lt. Lacy Wagner: You and I haven't been on good terms, but you've got a point, plus we know someone who can provide an opportunity.

Kimber Blaze: Exactly. So I'm driving then?

Lt. Lacy Wagner: Not a chance.

Kimber Blaze: Worth a shot.

Kimber and Lacy: WE QUIT!

Lacy saluted the other women as she walked out the door.

Erica: So this is how it ends? With a whimper? *sigh* No.

3. Tag: Hazen[o]/Ilya Fedorovich beat Mav Valentine/Picky Minch[x] via Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver -> Pin
-Hard hitting tag action saw the War Kings battling Mav Valentine and Picky Minch of Blood 4 Blood. The other members were watching the match at odd angles in front of the monitors, but slightly off the the side, until Trevor just kicked it over and walked away. Momentum was on the line, as the two teams would collide soon in War Games. Picky seemingly had it won with a series of Hagen Suplexes on Hazen, but the undefeated War Kings leader countered on the final Hagen, and hit a Wrist Clutch Death Valley Driver, as Ilya jumped to the other side of the ring to splash onto Mav, keeping him out of the ring as Hazen pinned Picky for the win.

Larry Grim: A hard loss for Blood 4 Blood. The War Kings continue to dominate, save for one loss, which has lead to this War Games match coming up. The tough team from Euroland has the advantage going into War Games so far. Will Blood 4 Blood be able to turn things around?

Mav Valentine: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT WE WILL! War Kings! I'm calling you out! Xcite, I'm going to come out to this ring, and I'm expecting one of you to come out for a fight. Hell, all of you can come out! I don't care! Just show up!

Void: The world is falling apart. People at each other's throats. They're all taking sides. There is only one truth, Undeth. Let go of your inhibitions. Embrace the primal urges. I will show you. The first lessons were too lenient it seems. Time for the teacher to introduce you to the advanced course. You will embrace Undeth.

Sharks: HIP HIP! HURRAY! HIP HIP! HURRAY!

Gold: Wow, thanks guys, but you don't have to throw me up in the air so much!

Baby Shark: I love my new older sister! She's winning for The Shark Order now!

Danny Leung: And maybe she's available?

Gold: Uh...look guys, I'm just- could you let me down please? Look, I'm just happy to be here with all of you. You seemed really lost and out of sorts, and so did I. It's a good match, and I'm happy to be your "older sister" Baby Shark.

Randy no Kachi: That makes her the Onee-san of The Shark Order.

LG Rod: An Onee-san with looks, and a sizable bust. We must protect her from Tack Angel at all costs.

Randy no Kachi: Agreed. She's OUR Onee-san!

Gold: Ha! You guys are great. I-

Erica: Are wasting your time.

Gold: Huh? Erica?

Erica: Wasting your time trying to fit in with these misfits, when our division is falling apart. We're all divided. Each and everyone of us needs to rally to stop this threat.

Gold: Erica, I'm committed to standing for the division, and showing people that the best women wrestlers can be found in EBW. That was always a goal coming here. That will never change. However, it's not exactly my top priority to do it for you, when you're responsible for this in the first place.

Erica: We may disagree but-

Gold: No, let me finish. This IS your fault. You AND Tess. She did unleash them, but you created the conditions. You forced the situation. That's where we are, and maybe it was the mistakes of you and your "Eisenritter" that lead to the destruction of the division, but despite you, and despite Eisenritter's actions, I'll always fight. Never for you, but because it's the right thing to do. What you can do for me, is stay out of my way.

Erica: I thought you were one of those, "love everyone, walk the path of peace" types.

Gold: I am, but I won't allow you to pretend like this isn't your fault. Come on guys.

Erica: ....

4. Women's Singles: Alison Chains beat Duvalie Angel via Tombstone Piledriver -> Pin
-Alison Chains and Duvalie Angel were up next, in a bout that once again saw the Skulls & Bones try to get involved, their scare tactics leading to Alison and Duvalie going back to back ready to fight them off. However, Erica ran down again with chair in hand, and they backed off, just far enough to get the jump on her. Duvalie thought about going to help, but that's when Alison turned and resumed the match. Having no love for Erica, Alison had no trouble watching her take a beating for her sake. Duvalie was off her game, and that lead to the Tombstone Piledriver from Chains finishing her off.

Makoto Angel: Oh no, Duvalie, are you alright?

Larry Grim: She wanted to go help Erica. I guess she does still care about her former Mistress. Alison Chains cares about kicking ass, and so she did.

Makoto Angel: Duvalie?

Duvalie Angel: They didn't hurt you did they?

Makoto Angel: What? No. They don't bother me.

Duvalie Angel: It displeases me that I have ashamed the family lately. Christina believes I went easy on her, and now I've lost the right for a rematch because of old attatchments. I won't make the same mistake again.

Makoto Angel: Duvalie, we're not ashamed! Please, go get your neck looked at. I don't like how your neck cranked on that Piledrive-

Duvalie Angel: I'm fine, I assure you. I need to stick around. The Valkyries will assist me at the contract signing. I only wish I had asked them to join me for this match. The Skulls & Bones have no honor or dignity. It seems neither does Alison Chains. Very uncouth.

Makoto Angel: I'm just glad you're alright.

Larry Grim: Yes, but now we have to pivot before the big main event, to show you an exclusive look at Vape's new movie "Big Dancing Man!" Let's take a look!

-

The scene opened to a fat man in a leotard, running a ballet class, from the comfort of his recliner.

Vape: Step, ball, change! Step, ball, change! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION! STEP, BALL, CHAAAAANGE!

Narrator: He was the greatest dancer of his generation.

Scene cut to Vape shouting in the face of a student.

Vape: DENISE! DENISE! YOU MAKE ME WANT TO DO COCAINE OFF A VERTICAL MIRROR! GAH!

Narrator: His moves could ignite his class to be the very best.

Scene cut to Vape doing a horrible job trying to perform ballet moves, and ends up just pulling an invisible rope mime style.

Narrator: But one accident changed everything.

Vape was sitting in the car speaking to the driver.

Vape: I feel like I could dance forever. Nothing will stop me!

Then a semi-truck smashed into the side of the car. Scene cuts to Vape sitting a wheel chair, with a neckbrace on, looking out the window.

Vape: *sigh* It's all gone.

Actress playing his in home nurse: Why don't you just TRY to dance again?

Vape: Because it's not in me anymooooooooore!!! *sobs* BOO HOO HOO! I just don't know who I am anymore!

Narrator: But sometimes, you can fall to the bottom, and climb your way back to the top.

Vape wheeled into his ballet class room, and attempted to get out of his chair, only to fall to the ground. As he cried, a white light appeared above him, and Jammer appeared, clad in angel wings and a halo.

Vape: Wha? Who are you?

Jammer: I'm your guardian angel, and I'm here to help you get back on your feet!

Vape: Oh wow.

Cut to scenes of Jammer doing a bad job of helping Vape do Ballet, in a leotard that rips in every scene, but is replaced by the next scene, creating several massive visual continuity errors.

Narrator: Starring EBW Mega Star Vape, and his lesser known friend named Jammer

Cut to scene of Vape having roses thrown at him as he bows on stage.

Narrator: The critics rave. "The greatest film of all time." "A gift and a miracle. A giftacle." "Thank you Vape for making us believe again." It's "Big Dancing Man."

Vape: Maybe the only gift we have, is the chance to start again. Boo hoo hooo!!!!

-

Backstage

Benjamin, Jammer, Vape, and Lainey Strong were all watching the trailer play out on a monitor.

Jammer: ....What the hell was that?!

Vape: It's my new movie! It looks great right?!

Lainey Strong: What was with all the uh..."boo hooing?"

Vape: Those are my Oscar bait scenes! I had to cry a lot in this movie. I just thought about my life, and that made it very VERY easy to cry.

Benjamin: The magic involving you appearing here and in the tiny box will never cease to amaze me. That being said, the images on the screen were....fine?

Jammer: No Vape, I mean what the hell in that I don't remember being in your movie! How the hell did you do that?!

Vape: I might have gotten Jenny to get you uh...hammered...and then we shot all your scenes in an afternoon?

Jammer: I want royalties!

Lainey Strong: Guys! Priorities! Benjamin needs our support tonight. He's signing that contact and-

Benjamin: I'm still not sure I want to sign it Lainey. You put me in a tough spot. I don't want to put your services on the lin-

Lainey Strong: He didn't want you to take the bait. I think he's afraid. You kicked out of the Wrist Clutch Angel Driver. I think only Dan has been able to do that before. That means he doesn't want the rematch.

Benjamin: .....

Jammer: Speaking of Dan, where is our Dan Club namesake?

Vape: He just said he couldn't make it tonight.

Benjamin: We already talked. He's getting into the zone for his rematch with Razorblade. I guess I need to do the same for Tack.

Lainey Strong: Please....trust me. You can do this.

Benjamin: *sigh* Yes, m'lady.

Jammer: ....Seriously Vape, that movie looks awful. I'm just saying what we're all thinking.

5. EBW World Tag Team Championships: Radzi Schrieffer(c)/Golvoth(c)[o] beat Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu[x] via Bear Hug -> Referee Stoppage -> Title Defense!
-Main event time, as Takumi Inui and Dragon Shiryu, brought the hardest challenge yet to the EBW World Tag Team Champions Radzi Schrieffer and Golvoth. An all out battle that had the fans on their feet, believing that the massively popular team who made history in Edo, could upset the War Kings and lift the gold. However, an errant Rozan Shoryu-Ha from Shiryu lead to Golvoth trapping him in a Bear Hug. He held on for dear life as Shiryu tried to fight out. Takumi went to the top rope to try and break it with a Rider Kick, but Radzi pushed him off onto Firebrand X, who was seconding his team on the outside. Eventually the Referee called for the stoppage, which sent Firebrand X into a frenzy, knowing that Shiryu had the heart to possibly fight out.

Larry Grim: Controverial finish there. Shiryu looked out, but if you'll remember he once had his heart punched to both kill him and bring him back to life, and he was competing the very next week. The man is superhuman like that. Still, we need to take the health and well being of our competitors into consideration. Well that does it for the in ring competition, but stay tuned. When we come back from commerical it will be time for the contract signing and...you won't want to miss it.

Makoto Angel: *sigh*

Back from commercial, a table was set up in the center of the ring. Benjamin made his way out with the Dan Club to a huge reaction. Then came Tack Angel, the Triple Crown World Champion, to chorus of boos. He was followed by Duvalie and the Valkyries, as well as Nani, wearing an ornate kimono.

Tack Angel: I surprised you actually showed for this Benjamin, thought I guess I shouldn't underestimate the will of people trying to bring me down. It's a common occurence. So many people want me to fail. So many people would laugh at me, and mock me for failures. I don't fail anymore. They fail. I was hoping you learned that lesson, and that you would kneel, but now we're here.

Benjamin: I don't bow to mad Kings. Last time, we had a battle, but I'm ready for war.

Tack Angel: Are you ready? Your woman had to answer for you on Xcit-

Benjamin: Her name is Lainey. Not "my woman." I respect her, which I wish you did your wives.

Tack Angel: How dare you. You think I don't respect them? I respect them, and they respect me. They're willing to do anything for me, and me for them. That's why Nani is out here tonight. I want to give you a taste of what you're getting yourselves into. Nani.

Nani Angel: Hai, Nani des.

The censors had to suddenly be quick to the button, as Nani removed her kimono, revealing nothing underneath. The naked Nani laid on the table, where Tack placed the match contract.

Benjamin: You'd make her do this?! You'd have her reveal herself like this, and be your table. You have the gall to say you respect your wives?

Tack Angel: This....was her idea. I wanted you to see the kinds of things that Lainey Strong might have to do as my servant. She MUST serve her King. Do you think you can handle this? Do you think you have what it takes to make this wager? I'm willing to put these titles on the line. More than that, a loss to you, would be a victory to them, all of them, and that's something I can't allow until they realize how wrong they are to oppose me. It's a high risk. Can you handle that, and when you lose, will you be able to live with it?

Benjamin: ...

Lainey Strong: He ca-

Benjamin: Lainey, it's OK. Tack, if Lainey believes in me, if these people believe in me, and if I believe in myself, then I can accept any risk. I made history, and broke through to the top once before. I will do it again.

Benjamin took the contract carefully off of Nani and signed it, before placing it down beside her.

Tack Angel: Commendable, but I really wish you would have read the contract before you signed it. I guess Nani is so beautiful and attractive, that you were distracted. I don't blame you.

Benjamin: Huh? What are you talking about?

Tack Angel: Dark Hero Days required escalation. I don't trust that you won't pull a trick to try and steal these titles from me, so you can save the "purity" of Mayor Strong's daughter. That's why our match will be a Lumberjack Match.

Benjamin: Lumberjack Match? I mean, I have the Dan Club watching my back, but who do you have? You're not exactly popular around here.

Tack Angel: Heh. Who do I have? I have the talent, that understand that respects breeds respect, and they awknowledge me as a King, for they too are Kings....War Kings that is.

Last edited by Machismo (7/12/2021 1:51 am)

Board footera