cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2021 6:03 am  #11

Re: EBW - Earthbound Wrestling Part 2

Ninten: Welcome to EBW World, I'm the OG Protag Ninten, joined by my wonderful wife Ana.

Ana: We might not be EBW's first broadcasting married couple, but we're going to give it our best.

Ninten: Maybe the second guy might get more recognition than the first. Gee, what an interesting concept.

Ana: Let it go honey.

Ninten: I'm fine! As you grow up, you find out the world can be a very dark place, and in those "Dark Hero Days," we'll see EBW head back to its home at the Renegade Arena in Saturn City for an ENN+ Special Event! Remember, part of the deal with Chaz Hardcastle to stop with the ENN++ Premium Main Events involved got to two ENN+ Specials a month! That's not a bad deal if you think about it. You don't have to upgrade the tiers.

Ana: Especially not to ENNXXX+++ Gold Tier, or even Platinum now right? Too much...uh...naughtiness. The moment we signed our contracts a Lakitu started following us even....everywhere! 

Ninten: It's good money though.

Ana: Oh the pay and benefits are excellent!

Ninten: The card is settled, and not only will we see Tack Angel defend the Triple Crown against Benjamin and the services of Lainey Strong in a high stakes Lumberjack Match, but we'll also see it as the OPENING MATCH. Yes, Benjamin has demanded that he at least get to determine when his rematch is, and it will be the first match on the card. Benji wants to show he's not afraid of the "King", while Tack Angel scoffed at the announcement, saying it's just more disrespect towards the Constellation King.  We'll also see a VBW Championship match LIVE from VBW happening in Twoson, as Bashin Dan challenges Razorblade the "One Man War", in his own home turf. Crazy stuff. So much at stake up and down the card. The James Sisters will put the Women's World Tag Team Championships on the line in an Open Challenge, perhaps to lure out the Skulls & Bones, who continue to rampage through the Division.

Ana: If you follow EBW+ Matches, you'll know that Rains has been taking out his old jobber teammates in an effort to break free of the jobber label. Bad News Barry has lead him to this match with Danny Leung, where a win would truly make him free from the shackles of the lower card. Danny Leung on the other hand, actually wants to win, thanks to the efforts of The Shark Order. So much at stake if you follow the ENN+ Matches. I mean, you DO follow that story right? It's been quite compelling.

Ninten: ..Truly. Well here now is the full card. Behold and enjoy. Up next is a brand new episode of The Ultimate EBW, so stay tuned for more EBW on ENN!

EBW: Dark Hero Days
Renegade Arena, Saturn City
ENN+

1.  EBW Triple Crown World Championship Lumberjack [Lainey Strong at Stake]: Tack Angel(c) vs. Benjamin
2. Singles: Rains vs. Danny Leung
3. EBW Television #1 Contender 4-Way: Kinniku Mike vs. Firebrand X vs. Jammer vs. Big Shark
4. Women's Singles: Erica vs. Gold
5. Tag: Fray Tiburon/Javier Leos vs. Ishihiro Tomo/Yvgeny
6. EBW Women's World Championship Open Challenge: Jenny James(c)/Jessica James(c) vs. ?/?
7. VBW Championship Live from VBW: Razorblade<VBW>(c) vs. Bashin Dan
8. War Games [World Team Championships vs. Challenge Championship Stipulation]: Trevor Mach/Mav Valentine/Subculture/Picky Minch vs. Hazen(c)/Ilya Fedorovich(c)/Radzi Schrieffer(c)/Golvoth(c)

Last edited by Machismo (7/12/2021 8:17 am)

7/14/2021 9:07 am  #12

Narrator: The struggle continues for the would be EBW wrestlers, as they continue to train, learn, and live together in the cramped space of Ness' former house. Colorful characters, with a lot of talent, being coached by two of the best. Surely everything is going off without a hitch.

Tiger Cat: Enough! I am so sick of this! You cost us that match!

Darkness Aoi: I have no interest in teaming with you. I'm not here to team with you. I'm here to be the best. If you were smart you'd feel the same way. You should want to eliminate that team in singles combat, so that we would face each other in the Final-

Tiger Cat: Don't tell me what I should want! I let you do that to me in Edo! You made a mockery of me! No more! I can't do this. I quit!

Christina Angel: Wait, I'm sorry what?

Tiger Cat: I quit! I have another opportunity, to blaze a better trail for myself, and get out of her shadow! I don't need this, and I don't need what's happening to EBW. I mean, we all know what is happening to the Women's Division. It's a mess, and it's only going to get worse! I mean with Darkness Aoi?! Who you think that is there?! I am done with this! DONE!

Tiger Cat stomped away, leaving Christina bewildered.

Christina Angel: What?! What just happened? Did I just lose one of my team members? She quit?! Who quits? Darkness Aoi, wha-

Darkness Aoi: Don't even worry about it. We're better off without the loud mouth. Now we can get to business.

Christina Angel: *sigh* What a start to the day. It's bad enough the Women's Division literally IS imploding, and I can't do anything about it here in Onett! I can't imagine this day getting any wo-

Duvalie Angel: Hello Princess Christina, I'm here to discuss what happened during our ma-

Christina Angel: I knew it! I knew when I said it you'd show up! It's just how things work! You set it up, and the universe knocks it down, like my self-esteem and my confidence in having a simple good day!

Duvalie Angel: ...Is this a bad time?

Christina Angel: It'll always be a bad time!

Duvalie Angel: ...I can come back later.

Christina Ange: GAAAH!

Duvalie Angel: Yes...I do believe I'll come back later.

-

Christina Angel: Being a coach on The Ultimate EBW is a lot to live up to. We're one the show that kick started EBW's true rise to global prominence. That being said, when you're trying to deal with your Dad's sudden change of heart, your husband's sudden change, the Skulls & Bones making it clear they're constantly watching, and your Division falling apart in your absence, it makes it a little hard to take when one of your students decides to quit! I'm under a lot of stress!

-

Darkness Aoi: This was always going to happen. You can't tame a wild stray. This will make things easier.

-

Hope Mach: That's really unfortunate for Christina. Tiger Cat was a good get. The smart thing to do would be to take advantage of the situation, but I'm not always noted for being smart. Sometimes, I'd rather do what I think is right, so we'll hold a try out to help her fill that position. She'll be working at a deficit anyways considering the new girl will be weeks behind, but who knows, she might be a prodigy? I've been working with my team to tighten up some of what I saw in their tag matches last time. Wendy and Chrissy are spot on, and Isiah has Mike's penchant for suplexes, but I feel with less mass he can use some ground submissions, and even aerial moves to separate himself from his Dad. Eiji on the other hand....a lot of skill there, but he basically threw the match. I really needed to know why. I brought in some veterans again to talk to my team. Dan, in the middle of a blood feud with Razorblade of VBW, still found the time to help me. He put in a word with the girls, while I got Takumi Inui to assist with the guys. I don't know why, it just seemed right to have him talk to Hino.

Bashin Dan: You girls need to just find the right cards to put in your deck, and you'll be successful. However, sometimes it takes time and effort to construct the perfect deck.

Wendy Mustang: Well gosh, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Chrissy Angel: It's nice that you want to teach us a card game, but you're here to tell us about wrestling right?

Bashin Dan: Huh? Oh yes, I guess we could do that.

Takumi Inui: ....

Eiji Hino: .....

Isiah Muscle: ...Uh...you two sizing each other up or something?

Takumi Inui: There is...something familiar about this one.

Eiji Hino: It's very nice to meet you! I was just about to have this drink, but you can have it if you want!

Isiah Muscle: Oh sure, give him the drink. Give him the shirt off your back too while you're at it!

Takumi Inui: I guess we're not getting along?

Eiji Hino: I'm afraid I disappointed him.

Isiah Muscle: Disappointed? Look, I don't care if you're some super giving Buddhist type, but we're trying to be wrestlers! In the ring you don't give the opponents the win because you think they wanted it more! You FIGHT for it!

Eiji Hino: It's...it's not easy for me. 

Isiah Muscle: Then why are you a wrestler?!

Eiji Hino: It's a dream.

Takumi Inui: I have a dream too. A dream to make all the world's clothes clean. See, I work for a laundry service when I'm not wrestling. What do you do?

Eiji Hino: ...Not much these days. I was just sort of wandering. It's funny that you do laundry, because I live by a philosophy where all I need is a clean pair of underwear and a optimistic outlook for the future, because I'd rather not dwell on the past.

Takumi Inui: ...I can understand that. We have a lot in common. However, we are fighters, and it is in our nature to fight. In that ring, we give it all we've got. You can still be a good and honorable person, because your opponent is expecting all you've got. They give you all they have. It's an insult to go easy or throw a match.

Eiji Hino: Huh...I never thought of it that way before.

Takumi Inui: Sometimes, we have to stop doubting ourselves, and unleash the wolf inside. I learned that from my Senpai. A doctor named Keisuke Jin, but he also went by the name "X". No, not that X, but maybe that's why I find it easy to work with Firebrand X.

Eiji Hino: So he's a doctor and a fighter too? Wow. You have given me....a lot to think about.

Takumi Inui: I hope so. Good luck. Isiah, just have patience.

Isiah Muscle: Patience? Took me years to find out who my Dad was. I've got patience to spare! *sigh*

-

Christina Angel: So Hope agreed to help me screen potential replacements for Tiger Cat. This completely derailed our week of training. What was originally going to be a chance for our teams to show case their ability, became something else altogether. I just hoped we could find a replacement fast.

Hope Mach: Alright, we have two more left for the try outs. Please don't worry about the small child, he is my little brother, and I'm babysitting.

Christina Angel: I don't remember any other coaches having to do all of this!

Hope Mach: When Machs and Angels find themselves together, shenanigans naturally occur.

Christina Angel: Thanks for playing fair and helping me with this.

Hope Mach: Just because your Dad has gone off the deep end doesn't mean we have to.

Christina Angel: You mean just because your Dad pushed my Dad to do what he's doing?

Hope Mach: ....We're going to have to table that.

Christina Angel: Agreed. So who do we have here. We have...Kimmy Lixx?

A girl in a leotard and bright colors straight out of the 80's stepped up first.

Kimmy Lixx: Like for sure, it's great to be here and whatever.

Hope Mach: Whatever? Are you happy to be here or not?

Kimmy Lixx: Yeah sure. This is where I belong, well that's like, not entirely true. I'm supposed to be like, in the 80's, but somehow I'm here? *blows bubble*

Hope Mach: Did you say 80's?

Christina Angel: You CAN'T say yes because of that Hope.

Hope Mach: I can't?

Christina Angel: It's for MY team anyways.

Hope Mach: ...I love the 80's.

Christina Angel: I know. Trust me, I know! Just like your Dad! So, you're like an 80's enthusiast? We can tell from the costume. I mean...it's REALLY accurate.

Kimmy Lixx: No, like I mean I'm supposed to be in the 80's for real. I wake up after a night of jazzercisizing, I put on my leg warmers, ready to get started again, but I find myself in 2021. The like, faaaar off future! Where are the flying cars by the way?

Hope Mach: I'm sorry, are you implying you're actually from the 80's and you ended up in 2021?

Limmy Lixx: Like yeah, for sure. I think it must have been something in that New Coke I drank. Yeah. It tasted funny.

Hope Mach: ....I miss the days when this would be surprising.

Christina Angel: I immediately connect to you because we're also from a different time originally.

Hope Mach: Destroyed timelines. It's sad...we try not to think about it. So you've come to the right place though.

Christina Angel: Can you wrestle though?

Kimmy Lixx: Oh for sure! Like totally! I used to compete in NCW, and I'd like fill in for Pauline on days she didn't want to be captured by Donkey Kong!

Hope Mach: NCW? Wow, you've got credentials then.

Christina Angel: I watched a lot of NCW. Where were you?

Kimmy Lixx: Oh like, not televised or anything, which was like a total bummer. They called me enhancement talent, but I didn't get any enhancement done. This is like all natural you know? *pops bubble*

Hope Mach: Oh. Enhancement talent Christina.

Christina Angel: Still, a work in progress is still progress! Something to keep in mind. Let's hope the other one is a bit more....common though? Who do we ha-

Moira Lees: Oy! The name's Moira ya cheeky git! Whatcha starin at ya wee posh cunt?! We gonna fookin' rassle or not!?

Hope Mach: Uh...what?

Moira Lees: I mean I not be here for no bloody football match!

Christina Angel: You...uh...you're here to try out? You wrestle?

Moira Lees: Is the Pope Catholic you cheeky tart! Aye, I be here for the donnybrook!

Kimmy Lixx: Like uh...wow, as if any of us can understand what you're saying. Cha!

Moira Lees: Whatcha be sayin' aboot meh ya Jessie oaf-ookin' scooner! Why doon't ya fight meh right now ya cunt!

Hope Mach: Whoa whoa! Hold on! We don't know about your experience. What are your credentials?

Moira Lees: Cre-what now? I ain't got fookin' time fer it mate! I'm out having a bash here and there! Drinkin' pints, and smashin' in heeeds!

Christina Angel: Drinking pints? How old are you?

Moira Lees: I ain't nah Granny, that's fer sure!

Hope Mach: Is she talking about us? We're not even that old.

Christina Angel: You can understand what she's saying? Where...are....you....from?

Moira Lees: Why ya be talkin' at me so funny fer?! I be from Kiltland, where warriors be from, not like those cheeky bastards from Celtland. Make sure ya git it right!

Kimmy Lixx: Like, kilts and leg warmers don't mix.

Moira Lees: Hiy! What the fook?! Ya mad trolley?! Whit are ye dain bawface?! Ya smell boofin, like me bahookey or somethin!

Hope Mach: ....Uh...which one are you possibly going to pick Christina?

Christina Angel: Yeah....*looks to the camera* which one WILL I pick?

Last edited by Machismo (7/14/2021 10:04 am)

7/14/2021 10:10 am  #13

Main Office at MCW HQ - Sin City, Eagleland

Venus: Hello wrestling fans, it is the one and only Venus here with another MCW update. Things are really starting to heat up and move towards the MCW's debut special on ENT, THE NEW AGE! IN fact, Mr. Pirkle and Lady M's are having a very heated discussion about that show and it's main event RIGHT NOW....

Mr. Pirkle: Are sure about this, Tali?

Lady M's: I am very sure about it, Pirkle. Give me Rhea Rampage at THE NEW AGE!

Mr. Pirkle: I don't think I should for several reasons.

Lady M's: What reasons?

Mr. Pirkle: Well for starters, she is young and hungry. And you are...well....

Lady M's: DON'T FUCKING SAY IT!

Mr. Pirkle: Old.

Lady M's: ARGH!

Mr. Pirkle: And cranky, it seems.

Lady M's: I am not cranky, I am PISSED OFF! Pissed off that some young PUNK like her thinks she can blindside me, walk away, and not expect a little comeuppance.

Mr. Pirkle: And that is the point, you are missing, Tali.

Lady M's: What do you mean?

Mr. Pirkle: She does fully expect you to retaliate. In fact, she wants you too.

Lady M's: HUH?! I don't get it.

Mr. Pirkle: Let me explain. Like I said before, Rhea Rampage is young AND hungry. Hungry to make her name. Sooner rather than later.

Lady M's: Yes, I get that.

Mr. Pirkle: And at YOUR expense, I might add.

Lady M's: That fucking bitch.

Mr. Pirkle: You see MCW may be a new beginning and starting point for women's wrestling. But the past can never be forgotten. And like it or not, you are THE star of women's wrestling.

Lady M's: Clean slate be damned.

Mr. Pirkle: Exactly. And that makes you a target.

Lady M's: So paint the fucking bullseye on me already, I can handle it.

Mr. Pirkle: We'll see if you can.

Lady M's: I'll prove it. Give me Rhea Rampage at THE NEW AGE!

Mr. Pirkle: You got it.

Lady M's: I look forward to it.

Mr. Pirkle: HOWEVER, it will be unsanctioned.

Lady M's: Meaning?

Mr. Pirkle: Meaning that match happens, but it won't count against your record in MCW.

Lady M's: In that case, make it a streetfight and I accept.

Mr. Pirkle: Done. But remember Tali, win or lose, there will still be consequences.

Lady M's: I understand.

Mr. Pirkle: Then I, along with the rest of the wrestling world, look forward to it.

*All of a sudden, there was a knock at the main office door....*

Door: KNOCK! KNOCK!

*Mr. Pirkle now answers.....*

Mr. Pirkle: Enter.

*Mr. Pirkle and Lady M's now turn to meet whoever has entered the room. Mr. Pirkle now greets the person with a welcoming smile....*

Mr. Pirkle: Tali, please welcome to the latest addition to the Mother Championship Wrestling roster.....

Mr. Pirkle: TIGER CAT!

*The cameras now fade out to a close from there.*

7/17/2021 10:22 am  #14

Swift's Office

Swift was on the phone yelling at staff as per usual.

Swift: Yes! I want the whole crew moved to Mariner Reef! Offer them a rain check! It's Threed, the zombies will literally not care if they have to wait to see EBW as long as you give them some fly honey! You tell me why the Dan Club didn't alert me to there being yet another hot beach town on this coast looking for EBW! Do I look like I have time to look at maps Steve?! Just get set up now!

Chaz Hardcastle: Sounds like fun. Beach season is time for debauchery we can capture for the streaming service!

Swift: I just want hot wrestling in front of a hot crowd during hot weather! It's summer after all, and this ain't no trip to Happy World Land! We're going to WRESTLE! You seem to have a problem with that!

Chaz Hardcastle: Not at all, but the fans wants more more more. You know how it is! Content for the content gods and all that.

Swift: Just don't get in my way!

Chaz Hardcastle: I'm guessing you saw the announcement though right.

Swift: What? You mean MCW? Yeah. Damn shame that Tali wants to work against us, but I can't say I blame her. Didn't exactly do her any favors trying to deal with Tess.

Chaz Hardcastle: The network loves Tess.

Swift: You guys are really being a pain in my ass these days.

Chaz Hardcastle: Mistakes are made, but that's what focus marketing is all about. We need to gear up for a war here. Working with the independents has been good, but these ones, they want to make us look like jokes.

Swift: It's not hard with EBW sometimes. We are the best and worst of wrestling at any given time. I just want to focus on the best!

Chaz Hardcastle: Then give these girls a target.

Swift: You just want them to take their tops off!

Chaz Hardcastle: If they all leave, neither of us will get what we want. We need to market hard against them.

Swift: We NEED to clean up Tess's mess! This Skulls & Bones shit needs to end!

Chaz Hardcastle: Viewers like the violence though. It's our only saving grave so-

Swift: Viewers want wrestling! I can't give it to them if these biker psychos won't step in the damn right to compete! Everything you say and do is a damn puzzlement to me, and I really want to just throw you out the window right now, but I can't, and that just makes me madder.

Chaz Hardcastle: These talks always help Swift. Don't worry, ENN will take care of MCW for you.

Swift: What does that mean? Chaz get back here!

Down the hall, Jessica James was listening, and decided then and there that she had enough.

Cooking with Vape on ENN

Narrator: For all your single and lonely cooking needs, it's time for Cooking with Vape!

Vape: I don't...really care for that intro. I mean, this food...it's for everyone. So listen, I'm here at the beach house in Mariner Reef. We came here to try and get away from things, but it's opened up this opportunity to show off my cooking hobbies. Thanks to Arliss for insisting on this one. So yeah, welcome to another episode of Cooking with Vape. Now our last episode got a ton of negative reaction on the web. So many down votes, mean comments, and a couple death threats....for a cooking show. You know what? You guys don't win. You think you're being heard, your voice are being heard, but nobody cares. I'm just having so much fun making this show, and I definitely didn't cry....all night...so you don't win. I win. Today, we're going to be making my famous Onion Dip, because we love our chips and dip in the party house, am I right? Haha. So yeah we'll start with some chives, onion powder, minced onion, and sour cream. That's your base, a cream based dip...obviously. However, I also have a secret ingredient, with this Vape's Brand Mustard. Mmmmm! You're gonna want to add this mustard people. You might be thinking "why would you put mustard in an onion dip, are you a sociopath?" To that I say rude first of all, and no, I'm not. This give a real added spice to the product. My mustard is the best. Look, it's got my picture on the front an- wait don't look at it. My picture isn't palatable. Market research showed that much. Anyways, we need to stir in the ingredients to the sour cream, and add a LOT of mustard. You're gonna want it. Trust me. I'm the chef here. Hehe!

Vape spent several long and uncomfortable minutes stirring in silence, the sound of mixing from the bowl making the camera Lakitu visibly nauseous. Vape nervously smiled and stared right at the camera as some of the contents of the bowl started to splatter all over the place.

Vape: Now, let's bring in my special guest Jammer! Jammer, thanks for taking the time to come all the way over here.

Jammer: You mean from my room? I'm camped right across the hall from the kitchen. Actually dude, we need to get going, because Xcite is on RIGHT AFTER this, and I know you're in the main event, but I'm opening the show against Big Shark, on the beach, with REAL sharks I'm guessing, so he's got home field advantage and-

Vape: Haha! That's great to hear man. We really appreciate you coming onto the show. You have GOT to try this Onion Dip man. Please, take a piece of carrot or a chip, and just have at it. Don't worry I CAN make more.

Jammer: *chewing*

Vape: .....

Jammer: It's....it tastes like sour cream and mustard.

Vape: Yep, that's the secret ingredient!

Jammer: I don't....really have a taste for mustard, but even then, I would say this is the most subpar mustard I've ever tasted. It's a bit of a buzzkill for the dip. I'd rather have the dip without the-

Vape: So you like it?! That's great man!

Jammer: Vape, we have to get to the beach.

Vape: This was on the books for weeks Jammer!

Jammer: What books?!

Vape: Just say you like the dip man!

Jammer: It sucked! That mustard was awful! The worst! What kind was it?!

Vape: It's VAPE'S Brand Mustard!

Jammer: Oh....oh....*turns to camera with an obvious fake smile* I loooooooved it. *wink*

Vape: ....That does it for the show. See ya...next time...*sigh* Cooking with Vape. I'm really trying here man. It's lonely, and I need hobbies, I can hear you and Jenny through the walls and-

Jammer: How is that possible? You're sleeping on the other side of the house. Are you putting your ear to the door again. I said to stop that!

Apple Kid: Welcome to the Mariner Reef Beach! We're in Mariner Reef for the first time for our Summer Series! Expect a lot of beach episodes, I guess is what I'm trying to say. President Swift heard the Dan Club where heading here to let off some steam, and then realized that Summers wasn't the only beach city that needed vast amounts of tourism to survive. In the President's words, "Harley Rex can eat a dick, I've got a new beach to set up shop." Those are HIS words, I'm just repeating them. We're a week away from Dark Hero Days, and tonight, we're getting some big matches to put you into that kind of mood. Tack Angel, the Triple Crown World Champion WILL be in action tonight! He's going to have two partners join him against Dan Club! Bashin Dan will be back for that match, joining #1 Contender Benjamin and Vape. We'll also see the Women's World Tag Team Championships on the line. Yes, that match was supposed to happen at Dark Hero Days, but the James Sisters, namely Jessica James couldn't wait. Her aggression with the state of EBW and the Skulls & Bones has hit its limit. Good for us though, as we get to see an open challenge on Xcite. Will the Skulls & Bones take part in the match? They have yet to wrestle, and seem more happy to just destroy, which was Tess's intention, so it's hard to say. Man, it's hot out here. I was invited to the Dan Club beach party, and I THOUGHT I saw Lucca there talking to Hope. I wanted to say hello, but I'm just....well I'm me. Beach people, we've got a big show for you tonight, with the War Kings in action. Which members? Depends, because Mav Valentine has called them out. We don't know what's going to happen. At Dark Hero Days we have four men competing to decide who will take on Subculture for the Television Championship next, but they'll compete in singles action against each other tonight. Women's World Tag Team Championships like I said before. So much to experience, but it's not Xperience...that's later. Let's-

Void: Sin is in. The fire doesn't burn you, it burns away the parts of you, that you wish didn't exist to begin with. Strip away what we've created, and there you will find what truly is, and what truly is, is the bliss of violence, the joys of immorality. Animistic freedom. Undeth. Soon, you'll find again. I am emerging.

-

Apple Kid: Uh....take it to the Void video? I don't think I was going to say that. I don't know. I'm trying really hard to keep track of all this on my own. I could use a partner.... a female partner....named Lucca....please? Oh! I was going to say recaps of the ENN+ Matches! Yes! So Picky Minch and Subculture rocked both of the Sharks in Bushido Matches. I'm talking very easy stuff, but bless the Sharks for the trying. I think we have all grown to love The Shark Order. A great and encouraging group of heinous heels. Gold continued her streak with a win over Calamity Jane, which lead to another exodus from the Women's Division. A sad end for a girl that had a lot of promise, but Lainey Strong, her former partner is still hanging in strong. Erica smashed Queen Bolshoi. They had to bring her in, because of the lack of depth right now. That is what is happening between TUE and the Skulls & Bones making it real easy for the ladies to look "other places" for work. *sigh* Those girls needs to rally! We'll see how the James Sisters do later tonight, but let's go to the action and enjoy some beach side Xcite!

EBW: Xcite "Summer Series"
Mariner Reef Beach, Mariner Reef
ENN

0. ENN+ Match Bushido Rules Singles: Picky Minch beat Shark #1 (R1 0:50) via Hagen Suplex x Ground and Pound -> Referee Stoppage
0. ENN+ Match Women's Singles: Gold beat Calamity Jane via Golden Exploder -> Pin
0. ENN+ Match Women's Singles: Erica beat Queen Bolshoi via Air Raid Crash -> Pin
0. ENN+ Match Non-Title Bushido Rules Singles: Subculture beat Shark #2 (R1 1:03) via KO Punch -> KO
1. Singles: Big Shark beat Jammer via Big Shark Slam -> Pin
-The opening bout saw a big shock, as Jammer, the former World Champion, found himself on the losing end in a bout with Big Shark. With the whole gang around the ring, and an actual shark swimming in the water beside the ring, Jammer got overwhelmed by Big Shark's home field advantage, and tripped up on a Slam Jam. The big and agile Big Shark rolled out of the way and hit a big boot, followed by the Big Shark Slam to get a pin on the Slam Master.

Apple Kid: Whoa! I didn't see that coming! Jammer was just in the Victory Explosion main event not too long ago, so this is a big win for the powerhouse of The Shark Order. Baby Shark looks up to him like an older brother or something, and I think I might see some interest from Gold? But what is this? I see Rains watching on from the ramp. Is he here for Danny or what? I bet you're confused if you don't have ENN+ huh?

Backstage

I mean technically backstage, but it's the beach, so it's sand essentially. At another part of the sand, Jenny James was speaking with Jessica James.

Jenny James: You went behind my back on this one Jessica.

Jessica James: You haven't been happy with any part of this, so why start trying now?

Jenny James: Oh sure, act irrationally in a panic just like everyone else. That ought to get the job done.

Jessica James: I'm doing something. It may not be the right thing. I may not be the wrong thing either. It's what I've got to do, and what I'm going to do if you go out there or not. I'm not waiting for anyone else to make a move. This is my move to make, and what happens tonight is going to help me decide something once and for all. 

Jenny James: What are you talking about?

Jessica James: Fish or cut bait Jenny. What are we doing here? I guess you know, but I still don't. I'm going to find out tonight.

Jenny James: ....YOU'RE GOING OUT THERE ALONE! BITCH! *sigh*....Sisters.

2. Singles: Kinniku Mike beat Firebrand X via Muscle Buster -> Pin
-A big match with a bit of a surprise finish, as an in shape and inspired Kinniku Mike managed to route Firebrand X. A fantastic show of force between the two stars, that had the crowd on fire, but Mike was working just a little harder on this night, and reversed X into a Muscle Buster for the pin. Takumi and Shiryu tried to calm Firebrand down, but the masked man was livid over the loss.

Apple Kid: I'm guessing that was for Isiah Muscle. Mike is trying to rebuild as the singles star he is fully capable of being it seems. The War Kings shredded the Weekend Wrecking Crew over the last few months, but this is a new Kinniku Mike. The tits are still strong, but I'm seeing a lot of definition and a little weight loss. I don't think Firebrand was ready for this. He's not happy. You don't see him show this much frustration normally. I'm guessing he was expecting more when he returned from taking a little time off. Now we're....we're what? Apparently, we're going to be hearing from Chaz Hardcastle of ENN next, for a very special announcement. Let's take it there.

Chaz Hardcastle: Hello, I'm Chaz Hardcastle. You know me, and you know what I stand for, the very best for you the viewers. ENN chose EBW because it represents the best of wrestling. It's definitely the standard bearer for what wrestling should be we feel. A lot of action, some intensity, and some drama, but you have sex appeal too. There is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with say, a woman like the one beside me being talented and attractive. Women are alluring, and shouldn't run from their features or attributes. One thing I like about EBW is the candid nature in which we get to learn about our ladies, and we find that we have so many different women with different characteristics. That's great. That's entertainment. Recently, it's come to our attention that a group is forming that is opposed to these principles. They don't believe in things the way we do. They see us as a joke, and they want to tear apart what we stand for. They don't look at a woman like this and see her for what she is. This is Thea Tripoli by the way. Say hi Thea.

Thea Tripoli: Hiya!

Chaz Hardcastle: She's a talented young rookie, full of potential, but this competition would take her, and immediately mold her into something else. See, they're not satisfied being what they are. They have to take things, and twist them, mold them, and defile them in abhorrent ways. Women with this group will not be allowed to be women. They will be forced to be vile and belligerent. They will not be honored for their womanhood. They will be dismantled and reassembled to be facsimiles of their male counterparts. Let me give you an example. Thea here is beautiful and talented. She can wrestle, she's got the right height, and some muscle, and an adorable smile. I respect her talent and her features. Nothing wrong with that right? I'd like to get to know more about her too, but here comes the gimmick machine. Suddenly, she's shaving part of her hair. She's wearing heavy metal shirts and spikes. She's permanently disfiguring her ears to add giant, disgusting loops. She's getting pierced in every conceivable place, because that's apparently hardcore, and we can't forget the tattoos and literal satanic imagery. This isn't satanic panic people, it's literal satanic imagery. All to be appear "tough" and "hardcore", and it screams to these women that they were not good enough as they were, and had to become mutilated monsters to be seen and noticed.

Chaz Hardcastle: This is the end result, of what that machine is going to produce. If you support it, you're supporting more of this. If you go there, this is what you'll become. You won't be allowed to be what you are here. You'll have to fit a mold. You'll have to become an allegory to a male counterpart, or look like you fell into a tackle box like Thea here. She's scarred forever, and she'll never be the same again. Here at ENN, we just want women to be women. You're strong as you are. You're admired as you are. You're capable as you are. Sex appeal is nothing to be ashamed of. We love you. We appreciate you. We want to let you tell us your stories....everyone but Thea here. It's too late for her.

Thea Tripoli: HEY!

Chaz Hardcastle: ENN cares ladies. ENN cares.

3. Mav Valentine Challenge to War Kings: Radzi Schrieffer/Golvoth beat Mav Valentine via DQ
-Mav Valentine called out the War Kings, and got two of them, in the form of the World Tag Team Champions Radzi and Golvoth. The two had no qualms beating down on the one man, who held true to his word and came out alone. A rough display to see, but luckily we didn't have to see it for long, as Trevor Mach ran out and made the save, followed by Subculture and Picky.

Trevor Mach: No! Sorry Mav, I know you're a tough bad ass, but I didn't want to see that. You want to fight them. I get it. We all do, but we need you healthy brother. All of us, need to be at out best, and I'll tell you why, because war is coming, in the War Games. It's going to be brutal man. It's going to be intense, but if we go in there ready to kick ass together, they can't stop us. They can hurt us, and they can try and end us, but we'll win it. Now stop making me at all motivational here, because I've got something to say to you assholes. You aligning with Tack Angel is something I didn't expect. Not too long ago you blew his ass up, and WE were the ones trying to watch his back. Ungrateful prick is trying to align himself with "Kings", but we're conquerors, and at Dark Hero Days, you're going to see this "Dark Hero" carve a path through all four of you.

Subculture: That's right partna! You tell em! We're coming in hot! Do you know who we are?! The Bad Dude, the Maverick, the OG, and the Street Dog! We're hungry! We can't wait to fight! We're gonna hurt ya! Believe that!

Mav Valentine: Seriously, what's gotten into you Subbie? It's not a bad thing, it's just something extra. I think I like it! Yeah! I may not have wanted that fight to end, but you've got a point. The War Kings didn't have the balls to send one of them out, and that shows me they are scared. They wanted me hurt. They wanted me on the shelf. Well screw the shelf, I'd tear the shelf off the wall if you put me on it, because I don't have time for it! We're Blood 4 Blood, four of the best best BEST athletes ever in wrestling! You're looking at three World Champions and one guy that should've been, One guy that still could be down the line. He's our OG brother. We respect that. You're so obsessed with repping your country? Repping where you come from? This is where we come from. No, not the country, I'm pointing at the ring. This is where we come from. This is our home, and we'll go to war for it at War Games. Trevor kicked this off. He knocked Ilya on his ass. That was the crack in your armor. We're going to knock you on your asses and introduce you to the losing column, and we'll be taking the Team Rings.

Picky Minch: You can come in with the smugness. Please do actually. I don't like it. I see it all the time. People underestimating me. They always have. I was always Picky's kid brother. I think last year I showed that Picky grew the hell up, and I can't wait to show you.

Trevor Mach: All four of you. Give us your best. No excuses. Bring your sense of superiority too. We'll bring our anger. Anger can be constructive, when I get destructive on your faces! Recently, I realized something. Not just that I'm willing to die to fight for what I want, but just how many times I'm willing to die. Heh. You probably won't understand what I mean by that, and I ain't got time to explain. Just realize, good for us, and very bad for you. BOOSH!

The scene cut to a video of the previous night. Tack Angel, in a very expensive suit, was seated in the balcony, overlooking an orchestra.

Tack Angel: *narrating* It's beautiful, the finer things in life. I denied myself for so long, because of the perceptions of others. What other people thought about me and my life. I allowed them too much agency. I allowed them to keep me away from this sweeping music. This enthralling art. I allowed them to keep me away from love. Why? Because they didn't like it? I missed the part where that was problem. Wrestling isn't a popularity contest. We allowed it to become that, but it is more like this. It's an art. It's a finely crafted expression of physical art. Empires, cultures, religions, and the lives of so many have been built and destroyed by the power of force, which wrestling conveys. It is up to a King, noble and just in his causes, to take back the art. To show you, and allow you to see it the way I do.

Tack swirled a little champagne in a glass before getting up, and walked to the back of a limo. As it drove the camera zoomed in on him looking at the street lights as they passed by.

Tack Angel: I lowered myself, from what I could be. I wouldn't tell anyone to waste their talents, just like I wouldn't want a maestro to stifle their symphony. I was asked to do just that, and I'm the villain? I was judged for indulging in my heart. I embraced what I am meant to be, and now I bask in art, I live in comfort, I am surrounded by love, and I am motivated in purpose. I am a King. I live like one, and I will fight like one, always and forever. Benjamin, is a Knight, and a Knight is meant to bow to a King. That is the way things should be, but we allow people to make mistakes and not atone. We allow for them to run their mouths, and not take responsibility. You have no choice but to now Benjamin. Topple a King? Hardly, but please try your best, so when SHE is under my command, you'll only have yourself to blame. You'll realize how wrong you were to oppose me. *scoffs* I've been a clown for too long. Now I am your King. You WILL kneel.

The vehicle was last seen heading towards Mariner Reef.

4. EBW Women's World Tag Team Championships: Ines[o]/Ennea beat Jessica James(c)[x]/Jenny James(c) via Helm Splitter x Heavy Divider -> Pin -> NEW EBW Women's World Tag Team Champions!
-The James Sisters put the titles on the line, expecting Skulls & Bones to take the challenge and finally get them in the ring, but that surprisingly, or maybe not surprisingly was not the case, as instead Duvalie Angel lead Ines and Ennea to the ring. Jessica James looked upset the substitution, but Duvalie pointed at the stage, pointing out that they were not coming. Jessica resigned herself to the situation and the match began. A thin Division lead to a lack of variety, but that didn't stop these teams for putting on an impressive, and hard hitting match. The fans seemed to appreciate the elegance of the Valkyries and the brashness of the Sisters contrasting. Jessica James wanted Skulls and Bones, but I don't think she was ready to get them 20 minutes into the match, as a member seemingly appeared from the beach and tossed sand in her eyes as she was on the outside of the ring. Ines came down on her hard from the top to the outside with a Helm Splitter double axe handle. She rolled Jessica back into the ring as Jenny was dragged out long enough to see Ines hit the Heavy Divider for the 1-2-3. NEW EBW World Tag Team Champions!

Apple Kid: Oh wow! I don't think we were expecting this! NEW CHAMPIONS! The Valkyries have lifted the belts from the James Sister, and Jessica James looked absolutely livid! She's going on a tear as Duvalie Angel celebrates with her fellow battle maidens.  Jenny is trying to calm her down, but Jessica slapped her hand away?! What's she's doing? She's drawing something with her finger. M-C-WHOA I can't finish that! Seriously?! Not you too Jessica! What is going on around here?!

5. 6-Man Tag: Tack Angel[o]/Hazen/Ilya Fedorovich beat Benjamin/Bashin Dan/Vape[x] via Head Kick -> Pin
-Main event time, brought Tack Angel out, complete with his new associated apparently the War Kings. Hazen and Ilya Fedorovich came out to assist the Triple Crown World Champion, in his match against the Dan Club, with Bashin Dan returning from his invasion of VBW to support Benjamin on his comeback trail. Another good match, but another one that went off the rails from the outside. Razorblade appeared, and threatened to take his trashcan full of goodies into the ring, getting Dan to block his path. Hazen and Ilya worked over Vape as Tack used the distraction to kick Benji in the head and send him out of the ring. He lined up Vape for the Head Kick and pinned him for the 1-2-3.

Apple Kid: Razorblade! The "One Man War" got his pay back on Bashin Dan. Didn't even have to get violent, he just had to threaten it. Bashin Dan knows what that man is capable of. Benjamin got caught up in it, and Vape is out cold. Tack's association with the War Kings is already bearing fruit. What could this mean for Dan Club and all of EBW? We'll find out more as we head to Dark Hero Days. War Games, just days away people.

Last edited by Machismo (7/17/2021 10:52 am)

7/19/2021 8:27 am  #15

Ninten: Welcome folks, to a hot summer series edition of EBW World. I'm Ninten, the OG Protagonist, and I'm joined by Ana, the one that made praying girls saving the world cool.

Ana: Oh come on Ninten, I was doing that BEFORE it was cool.

Ninten: You're right. Ahead of your time. People just didn't get it. They almost got it later, but with a marketing campaign like "this game stinks," you've really shot yourself in the foot. Don't even get me started on the third protagonist. It's like "OK, let's deconstruct everything that made Ninten and Ness so cool, and at the same time make you feel really depressed!"

Ana: Um...I was just goofing honestly Ninten. It's best to remain humble. These tirades are going to give you an ulcer.

Ninten: Eating burgers out of the garbage made my stomach immune to such things. It's indestructible.

Ana: Oh yeah? Here, Vape gave me some of his dip. Try it.

Ninten: Alright, I will. *chewing a carrot* Hmmmm...I mean...it's spicy...is it supposed to be spicy? Wait, that's....it's like I'm tasting a color, and it's an awful color. Now I'm hallucinating....and here comes the vomit. Excuse me.

Ana: Uh-huh. Indestructible huh? Mariner Reef is lovely huh? We've enjoyed being here. The house parties with Dan Club have been great. Benjamin is really trying to enjoy some time with Lainey Strong before the big match. So much at stake. You know, for making an ENN+ event every two weeks, this show is managing to feel really important. Dark Hero Days I mean. A lot can really change in an instant. One such thing involves Rains believe it or not. If you have ENN+, you know he's been on a winning streak. Bad News Barry has really helped him "get over" which is something Good News Gary was not able to do. We haven't seen Gary in a while, but we know that Rains has big plans soon, and he's starting off with finishing his conquest against the jobbers he's been saddled with all this time. He'll be taking on Danny Leung, who has found his smile again with The Shark Order. Will he succeed, or will the "Eye of the Storm" finally break out of the bottom of the card? You'll have to watch Dark Hero Days to find out. From top to bottom the stakes are high. Two noticeable people missing from the card are the Women's World Champion Christina Angel and Women's Television Champion Hope Mach. Now, they already have a good reason for that, in that they are busy with TUE, but we've learned something regarding Hope Mach. After a recent talk with Lucca, she has made a decision about the hearing implants that would allow her to have pristine hearing without a hearing aid. Let's check it out.

Onett Hospital

Hope Mach was entering the hospital, followed by Lucca, as Makoto Angel ran up.

Makoto Angel: Hope! Hope! Can I get a word? Please don't hit me.

Hope Mach: What?! Why would I hit you?

Makoto Angel: *sigh* I'm an Angel, you're a Mach.

Hope Mach: Christina and I are working above that concept right now. I have no problem with you Makoto. It's scummy Uncl- Tack...it's Tack that's the problem with your family. What do you want?

Makoto Angel: Well first, I'm going to agree to disagree with you on that last thing, but I'm here because of the obvious. You're heading into the hospital with Lucca. Is it for the reason we think?

Hope Mach: Yeah....yeah it is. Not really a scoop you needed to run over here for. I'd been thinking about it a lot. There is nothing wrong with being deaf. It's a world in of itself, and an experience most hearing people will never know about. I don't regret the time I had in silence. That world doesn't scare me, and it doesn't hinder me. However, I want to be able to spend my days and nights, listening to the laughter of friends and family. I want to hear Dan talk my ear off about his Battle Spirits game. I want to hear the crowd roar my name when I lock that ankle in. I want it all without this device. Sunny Malibu tried to take that from me once upon a time. She beat me month after month, and took me to my lowest. I got back to where I needed to be without the tools she took from me. It's time I celebrate and have them back. Seriously though, this thing has a bad bad battery life, like a Sega Nomad, and Dan likes to go on and on about that card game. I need this for practical reasons too.

Makoto Angel: Right. Well good luck! I really hope it works out!

Lucca: It's outpatient, because I am a genius if I do say so myself. Sir would not forgive me if I failed, but I don't know how to do that.

Hope Mach: I really appreciate this. Just stop trying to bang my Dad!

Lucca: I can not.

Hope Mach: You and Mom are WEIRDOS!

Makoto Angel: It's not that weird. In our family we-

Hope Mach: You're weird too! Oh...uh...no offense. Sorry.

Makoto Angel: Um...offense still taken? I uh...I need to get going. Mariner Reef is a long drive away. Why didn't they make the bunny girl do this interview!

-

Ana: Speaking on Sunny Malibu, she apparently seen at a recent VBW show. Why am I bringing her up? Two reasons. Hope brought her up, and I'm really going all over the place to kill time until Ninten comes back. I didn't expect the Vape Mustard would hurt him that much. Maybe I should see what the fuss is about? Just a little taste? Hmm...it's...it's very....oh no.

EBW: Xperience "Summer Series"
Mariner Reef Beach, Mariner Beach
ENN

0. ENN+ Match Women's Singles: Thea Tripoli vs. Lainey Strong
0. ENN+ Match Bushido Rules Singles: Picky Minch vs. Chad Salad
1. Singles: Firebrand X vs. Jammer
2. Singles: Kinniku Mike vs. Big Shark
3. 4-Team Tag: Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu vs. LG Rod/Randy no Kachi vs Javier Leos/Fray Tiburon vs. Ishihiro Tomo/Dahj
4. Women's World #1 Contender: Erica vs. Gold vs. Duvalie Angel
5. Tag: Tack Angel/Razorblade<VBW> vs. Benjamin/Bashin Dan

Tangelo: *low energy and borderline monotone* Tangelo here. How do. Yes, I split the hosting duties now. That's a thing that's happening. Moving on now. The various promotions around Eagleland came together to put on the Indie Summit show outside of the Saturn Dome. A sizable crowd came to see the competitors to Saturn City's home promotion of EBW, but they still got an EBW presence in three different matches. One after the match. Here now are the results to that amazing show.

Indie Summit
Outside of Saturn Dome, Saturn City
Twitch

1. Women's Singles: Sunny Malibu<?> beat Ms. Scary<VBW> via Tidal Splash -> Pin
2. Tag: Curry Man<3'dPW>[o]/DReAM<AGES> beat Dirk Laramie<Mid-South>[x]/Dick Wagner<Mid-South> via Spicy Drop -> Pin 
3. VBW Tag Team Championships: Trevor Mach<EBW>(c)/Subculture<EBW>(c)[o] beat Kay Friscoe<VBW>/Mike Friscoe<VBW>[x] via KO Punch x Counter Culture onto chair -> Pin -> Title Defense!
4. 3'dPW Inter-Species Championship: CP Munk<VBW> beat Flying Man<3'dPW>(c) via Go 2 Munk -> Pin -> NEW 3'dPW Inter-Species Champion!
5. Non-Title "Dream Match": Razorblade<VBW> beat Barry "The Master" Lawless<Mid-South> via Exploder Suplex -> Pin
6. Unified World Championship: Magnum PT<EBW>(c) beat Colby "The Eagleland Cheese"<SDW> via Mustache Ride x Cradle Driver -> Pin -> Title Defense!

Tangelo: *low energy and borderline monotone* Magnum PT defended the Unified World Championship in the main event against Colby "The Eagleland Cheese". Colby spent too much time doing a promo about how much he loves Eagleland for some reason, and also had to do a gender reveal for his baby, and did everything he could to promote his wife's latest endeavors. PT was there to fight as you should be, because it's wrestling. Colby lost, but don't worry, he's got a tv show that's not about wrestling, and a podcast, that's also not about wrestling. It really makes you want to root for him doesn't it? The Indie scene was committed to snagging back their title belts from Blood 4 Blood in short order, but the elite EBW team still have the VBW Tag Team Championships, and kept those titles in a defense against the Friscoe Brothers. Also on the card, Razorblade had a non-title "dream match" against Barry "The Master" Lawless. After the match, Razorblade was about to go on an anti-EBW diatribe, until Bashin Dan rushed in and went on the attack. The "Dangerous Player" seems to be in the right frame of mind for his rematch against the VBW Champion. Sunny Malibu returned to wrestling, following a hiatus after her loss to Hope Mach in EBW. She was not bright and cheerful like she used to be, nor did she have the mean streak she'd been sporting in EBW. She simply did her job, and beat Ms. Scary of VBW. After the match, she walked away from attempts at an interview, but it appears she's working on rebuilding after what happened. The show was overall a success, with a promise of an Indie Summit 2 coming soon. That's it....that's all I've got.

Uncle Carl's House - Mariner Reef

Vape was slow motion falling into the swimming pool.

Vape: *internally* Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. Actually, I'm just as curious as you are. Flashback time?

5 Seconds Earlier...

Vape walked up to a party goer at Uncle Carl's and smelled her hair. She turned around offended, and slapped him so hard he fell into the pool.

Present.

Vape: *internally* Oh yeah.

Vape splashed into the water so hard, half the water spilled out onto the party goers. Jammer seemed too caught up in his own thoughts to even notice.

Lainey Strong: Well, there goes burger....all soggy and stuff. *sigh* Jammer? Jammer, are you OK?

Jammer: The cars....in Cars....you know...the movie?

Lainey Strong: Uh...yeah?

Jammer: They're not cannibals are they?

Lainey Strong: Cannibals?

Jammer: In the movies, they insist that they eat gas right?

Lainey Strong: ....Yeah.

Jammer: Then why do they have teeth?

Lainey Strong: ....Wh-what?

Jammer: Why do they have teeth Lainey?

Lainey Strong: I don't....know? Are you doing anything you can to distract yourself from the fact that your girlfriend is sitting alone at the beach over there?

Jammer: Huh? Is she my girlfriend?

Lainey Strong: Uh...yes? I mean, when you guys got here, she was literally leading you into the house by your shorts.

Jammer: ...That could mean anything.

Lainey Strong: ....

Jammer: Yeah, you're right, she's my everything and I love the way she covers me in hickies.

Lainey Strong: I don't need to hear about that or think about it. Her sister just left EBW. She's alone for the first time in a long time. Even a tough woman like her needs a shoulder every now and then.

Jammer: ...You're right. Put me in coach.

Lainey Strong: Um...you can just GO over there...right now.

Jammer: Oh right. Thanks Lainey!

Lainey Strong: You're welcome....you weirdo.

Benjamin: That was a nice thing you just did.

Lainey Strong: Don't make it sound like it's unique. I try to do the right thing every day.

Benjamin: Oh I know that. You are truly a fair maiden. In a world full of odd people, you make the most sense to me.

Lainey Strong: I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me?

Benjamin: I just wonder if this match is a good idea.

Lainey Strong: You can't second guess things Benji. We're in. We're invested. It's all on the line. I believe in you. You need to believe in yourself.

Benjamin: You're right. Absolutely.

Lainey Strong: You know what else you should do?

Benjamin: What?

Lainey Strong: Get me another burger? Please?

Benjamin: Heh. Absolutely.

Lainey Strong: *sigh* I'm putting too much pressure on hi-

Vape: Hey Lainey? Could you help me out of the pool?

Lainey Strong: I...I don't think I can to be honest.

Vape: That's fair....that's fair.

The Mach Farm

Trevor finished working the fields for the day, as he wiped his brow, and pressed the bandage back onto his head. From Mariner Reef, to Saturn City, and back home. It was a busy week, but in his field, he found a little inner peace.

Lady M's: You ever wonder what you're going to do?

Trevor Mach: Huh? What I'm going to do?

Lady M's: When the screaming inside stops.

Trevor Mach: Oh. That.

Lady M's: I mean, that must be what motivates you to pick fights all over the place, and then come home and spend hours on these fields? What are you going to do?

Trevor Mach: Uh...pretty much this? I think I like this.

Lady M's: My husband the farmer. I didn't see it coming, but I guess I don't hate it. Could be worse.

Trevor Mach: You act like I'm the only busy one, but don't think I didn't see the announcement go live. MCW. You're really giving it another go huh?

Lady M's: Yep, no backing out now.

Trevor Mach: I know you can do it, but it might get a little ugly.

Lady M's: You mean between MCW and EBW? Oh, I expected it, and I welcome it. I've got a lot to say myself, about EBW, and Tack, and just about every grievance I can think of.

Trevor Mach: Sounds hot. I like a good Tali rant. You see what ENN did?

Lady M's: Yeah. They're going to paint us as bad and vice versa. That's what competition is all about. I want Hope to know that it's not personal though, and that she can join up whenever she's ready.

Trevor Mach: Our stubborn daughter is in no way going to do that. You know better.

Lady M's: Yeah. I do. Maybe it IS actually a little personal. I don't want her playing second fiddle to Christina. I don't care if she's a "good Angel". I don't want any Angel anywhere doing better than a Mach at this point. I got a lot to say about your former friend, but I'm saving it. I'm holding it all in. I'll tell millions all about it.

Trevor Mach: Well EBW and ENN will have to get over me watching that then, cause I wouldn't miss it.

Lady M's: I want to know how you're holding back so much with Tack. You're fighting the War Kings, when you should be tearing his throat out!

Trevor Mach: He's got the restraining order. I don't care what happens to me, but the hypocrite put the family at risk. The only standards that prick has these days are double standards. I'll bide my time, and call his ass out. Eventually, he's going to have to step into the ring with me. It's only a matter of time. So, he's using my playbook, and I'm using his. Besides, I'm keeping myself busy. I just got back from Saturn City, with a very enthusiastic Subculture. It's...it's something.

Lady M's: It's something alright. Well, you keep busy I guess, but I'm going to let loose, because I'll have an open mic, and Tack's got no stroke in Sin City.

Trevor Mach: Still, it's going to be wild.

Lady M's; It always is. When I try to revitalize women's wrestling, or our relationship. I go all out. In for a penny, in for a pounding. *wink*

Trevor Mach: I don't think that's how that saying goes.

Lady M's: Look at me. Watch my eye. *wink*

Trevor Mach: ....OH! Innuendo. I'm an idiot!

Last edited by Machismo (7/19/2021 8:28 am)

7/22/2021 10:58 am  #16

Venus: Hello women's wrestling fans, the one and only Venus here with exclusive footage from the backstage aftermath of the EBW Women's World Tag Team Title Match on XCITE. And please don't ask how we got the footage either, cause even I don't know the answers to that. So anyways, here it is.....

Backstage - Mariner Reef Beach, Mariner Reef

*Following their loss of the EBW Women's World Tag Team titles to the Valkyries, Jenny James confronted her sister, Jessica James backstage.*

Jenny James: JESSICA! STOP!

*Jessica James continues to ignore her sister. Jenny James now yells at her again....*

Jenny James: TALK TO ME GODDAMN IT!

*The frustrated Jessica James now turns around and begins to yell back at her sister...*

Jessica James: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, JENNY?!

*The now shocked Jenny asks her sister....*

Jenny James: I just wanted to know what was happened tonight?

Jessica James: You want to know what happened?

Jenny James: Yes, I do.

Jessica James: And why EXACTLY should I have explain myself. I think I made it very clear tonight as to where I stand.

Jenny James: Yes I know. But I just think everybody, including your sister, deserve some answers that's all.

Jessica James: YOU DON'T DESERVE FUCKING SHIT!

Jenny James: *gasps*

Jessica James: As far I am concerned, EBW CAN GO FUCK ITSELF!

Jenny James: .....

Jessica James: AND YOU CAN GO FUCK THAT STUPID IDIOT JAMMER!

Jenny James: That's not fair, Jessica. That's not fair at all.

Jessica James: NOT FAIR?! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S NOT FAIR, JENNY?

Jenny James: What is that?

Jessica James: LIFE! LIFE IS NOT FAIR! AND I AM SO SICK OF IT! EBW HAS GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING!

Jenny James: Oh come on, Jessica. WE won the EBW Women's World Tag Team titles together.

Jessica James: Yes, WE did. But outside of that, I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SHOW FOR IT! I WANT MORE!

Jenny James: And you will get it.

Jessica James: Yes, I will. Just not in EBW. Time for me to MOVE ON.

Jenny James: Move on to MCW, you mean?

Jessica James: Yes.

Jenny James: But why?

Jenny James: I just need a clean slate and fresh start.

Jenny James: I understand.

Jessica James: Well I guess this is good bye.

Jenny James: And good luck. But just remember one thing for me?

Jessica James: And what is that?

Jenny James: Never forget who you are and where you come from.

Jessica James: I won't. So long Jenny James. *Exits the building*

Jenny James: So long.....sister.

Middle Of The Night - The Mach Farm

*It is a little after midnight at the Mach Farm, everything was quiet until we see Lady M's sneaking out of the house and towards her motorcycle parked on the road. She appeared to be on her cell phone, talking to somebody....*

Lady M's: Alright, Pirkle. I am heading back to Sin City right now. I should be there by morning. *Listening to the phone* Right, I understand. Just don't start anything important without me. *Listens again* Yes, Yes. I Got it. I'll see you there. Good bye, Pirkle.

*Lady M's now hangs up her cell phone and puts into her pocket. She now gets onto her motorcycle, and looks up at the night sky. M's now sighs and says to herself.....*

Lady M's: Such a nice peaceful night. I just hope I beat the rain back to Sin City. But my instincts tell otherwise. *sighs* It never rains when it pours with me, I guess.

*Lady M's is now about to start the engine, when a voice calls out to her....*

Voice: SIR!

*Lady M's just shakes her head and greets the person behind the voice...*

Lady M's: What do you want now, Lucca?

*Lucca now tells Lady M's....*

Lucca: I want to go with you to Sin City, sir.

Lady M's: I understand that, Lucca. But I need you here.

Lucca: With all due respect, sir. NO, YOU DON'T!

Lady M's: WHAT?!

Lucca: You just want me to play mind games with your husband.

Lady M's: True.

Lucca: WELL I AM SICK OF IT, SIR!

Lady M's: Oh come on, it's fun.

Lucca: NO, IT'S NOT! IT'S NOT FUN FOR ME! AND IT'S NOT FUN FOR TREVOR EITHER!

Lady M's: Well it is fun for me.

Lucca: And that's my point, sir. IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU! IT'S NEVER ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE, BUT YOU!

Lady M's: I guess it is.

Lucca: THEN STOP IT! Don't you think your husband has enough on his mind right now?

Lady M's: He does. *Thinks for a moment* He really does. Alright, you win, Lucca.

Lucca: REALLY?!

Lady M's: Yeah, I guess so.

Lucca: So I can come with you?

Lady M's: You may. HOWEVER, there is one little problem.

Lucca: What is that, sir?

Lady M's: You are NOT riding with me on my motorcycle.

Lucca: Not a problem, sir. I have my transportation.

Lady M's: Good. Just try to keep down the noise when you leave.

Lucca: I'll be as quiet as a mouse, sir.

Lady M's: Excellent. I'll meet you in Sin City then. *Starts engine*

Lucca: Indeed, you will, sir.

Lady M's: Farewell for now, Lucca.

Lucca: Farewell, sir.

*Lady M's now drives off down the road towards Sin City. Lucca now messes with her wristwatch for a moment as she says to herself, while smirking.....*

Lucca: But it looks like I am gonna beat you there, sir.

*Lucca now adjusts her glasses and instantly disappears in quick flash of light.*

*Back in the Main office at MCW HQ, Mr. Pirkle was in the business meeting along with Venus and an unexpected guess....*

Mr. Pirkle: So Kimmy Lixx is it?

Kimmy Lixx: Yes, sir.

Mr. Pirkle: And you are that Girl stuck in the Eighties, right?

Kimmy Lixx: Not stuck in, FROM the Eighties.

Mr. Pirkle: Whatever the case may be, you are also from The Ultimate EBW show?

Kimmy Lixx: Correct.

Mr. Pirkle: Then why forfeit your opportunity?

Kimmy Lixx: To be quite frank, sir. What opportunity?

Mr. Pirkle: Pardon?

Kimmy Lixx: I don't have an opportunity at all. I have to wait for that Christina Angel to decide if she wants me on the show.

Mr. Pirkle: True. And would never put my fate in the hands of an Angel.

Kimmy Lixx: Exactly. Why should I have to wait for her to make up her mind and not pick me, when I can get an opportunity with MCW instantly?

Mr. Pirkle: Indeed. I like your attitude and the way you think. In fact, I like you.

Kimmy Lixx: You do?

Mr. Pirkle: I am a fan of the Eighties too.

Kimmy Lixx: Really?

Mr. Pirkle: Yep, it's one of the few things me and Trevor Mach have in common.

Kimmy Lixx: His daughter too.

Mr. Pirkle: True. And to be honest, you would have fit better on Hope's team than Christina's anyways.

Kimmy Lixx: You are right about that.

Mr. Pirkle: With all that said, let me be the first to say welcome to M....

*At that moment, a furious Tiger Cat bursts into the office of Mr. Pirkle.*

Tiger Cat: NOT SO FAST! I OBJECT TO THIS DECISION!

Kimmy Lixx: OH YOU WOULD TOO, YOU JEALOUS BITCH!

Tiger Cat: COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE!

Kimmy Lixx: Move a little closer and I will....WITH MY FISTS!

Mr. Pirkle: QUIET! THAT IS ENOUGH!

*Both ladies now become very silent as Mr. Pirkle tells both of them....*

Mr. Pirkle: And seeing how both of you can't wait to fight each other, how about we settle this in the ring at THE NEW AGE!

Kimmy Lixx: FINE BY ME!

Tiger Cat: ME TOO! I'LL SEE YOU THERE!

Kimmy Lixx: DITTO!

*Both ladies now storm out of the office in anger. Mr. Pirkle now tells Venus....*

Mr. Pirkle: I think that ended well.

Venus: It did. Cause, at least there wasn't a fight.

Mr. Pirkle: Very true. And now THE NEW AGE will get to play host to the REAL Ultimate EBW Finals. *Laughs*

Venus: *laughs* Very clever.

*All of sudden there was a quick flash of light in the office.*

Lucca: And I would have to agree as well.

Mr. Pirkle and Venus: LUCCA?!

*We now fade to a close on that note.*

7/23/2021 3:24 am  #17

Mariner Reef Beach

The crowd were in awe of the shy Makoto Angel in her one piece bikini, sun hat, and shades, while simulaneously freaked out by Larry Grim, in a tropical shirt, shorts, shades, sandals, and for some reason sun block on his skeletal face.

Makoto Angel: *blush* I'm not used to having so many eyes on me here. It's a little unsettling.

Larry Grim: You think so? Look at me. I'm just trying to avoid a little bone burn, and I feel like a pariah.

Makoto Angel: We're uh...on the beach here in Mariner Reef, a lovely city, booming with tourism, and not the least bit menacing like Summers.

Larry Grim: Correct, I love it here. I used to get a lot work here during Shark Week until the Brodies took take of that little problem, but I digress. We're here for a huge Xperience. Tack Angel, our Triple Crown World Champion, will be teaming with the VBW Champion Razorblade for the first time ever. They will be face Bashin Dan and Benjamim, their challengers at Dark Hero Days. The heat is definitely on here folks.

Makoto Angel: That's not all though, because in the midst of all the matches, we have the cast of TUE here today, meaning the Women's World Champion is here! Christina! In fact, here she comes right now.

Christina Angel: Makoto!

Makoto Angel: Christina!

Christina Angel: Where is Dad?!

Makoto Angel: Huh?!

Christina Angel: WHERE! IS! DAD?!

Makoto Angel: Um...I think he's meditating before his match tonight?

Christina Angel: Meditating?

Makoto Angel: It helps him shoulder the burden of responsibility that falls on his noble brow?

Christina Angel: ...Uh-huh....right. I'm going to go have a word with my Dad....and his noble brow? GAH!

Makoto Angel: What's gotten into her?

Duvalie Angel: She just confronted me regarding our title match.

Makoto Angel: I see. What happened?

Larry Grim: And how long have you been there?

Duvalie Angel: Since becoming a member of this fine family, I've made it a mission to be close to Angels....at ALL times.

Makoto Angel: ...Comforting....yet disturbing.

Larry Grim: Seriously. I didn't even know she was there. It must be all this sun I'm getting. Is Vitamin D good for the bones?

Duvalie Angel: She wanted to know if I went easy on her.

Makoto Angel: Didn't you already say you didn't?

Duvalie Angel: Not exactly. I did hold back on some of my "signatures", to protect the Princess, AND at the behest of the Constellation King himself.

Makoto Angel: Oh here we go. I didn't think Tack got involved in that one.

Duvalie Angel: It's all shades of grey here. I didn't say he did, but I didn't say he didn't either. I gave her my best when it came to pure wrestling, but apparently, she wanted everything I bring to a battle. I promised her that the next time I would. I'm very willing to do my best for my beloved family.

Makoto Angel: I certainly appreciate that. Just, you got to know that Christina works very hard to be the best. She expects that much of herself and those she fights, so showing any less then what you can truly do is a disrespect.

Duvalie Angel: A mistake I won't make again. Good day Makoto.

Makoto Angel: ....I just encouraged Duvalie to strangle Christina didn't I?

Larry Grim: Kind of? In a round about way?

Makoto Angel: *sigh* Well, let's get to the show shall we?

Makoto Angel: It's us again, and it's time for some Xperience! I hope you're all ready!

Larry Grim: It's hot here, but it's only going to get hotter. As you can see, the TUE Cast is here tonight, and they'll be watching closely, but I think Hope and Christina are here for different reasons too. They can't just sit by and watch their division get crushed while they're gone.

Makoto Angel: That's right. Christina has worked so hard to make this division meaningful, and elevate the art of women's wrestling.

Larry Grim: That could be harder now with Skulls & Bones, and other competition trying to undermine the hard work. However, competition breeds ambition and creativity, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Makoto Angel: Tonight, Christina will find out who her next opponent will be as well, but the 3-Way is now a Singles Match, after THIS happened....

Backstage

Earlier Today...

Alison Chains was arguing with Erica, as a Lakitu happened to sneaky up on them.

Alison Chains: You want me to work WITH you? You're out of your damn mind!

Erica: Listen, I get that no one around here likes me. I don't care. I don't need to be liked. I don't need your friendship. I need compliance.

Alison Chains: Compliance?! You're not in charge around here. No one is. We all have to make do with what we've got, and what we can do about things. I've got my own way of doing things. C.O.D.E seems to have fallen apart, and now it's kill or be killed. Remember? You said that to your Eisenritter puppets, and they turned on you quickly didn't they? They made you a joke! Duvalie beat your ass. You got exposed. You'll never be trusted, and you'll never be respected. You LOST.

Erica: ....I'm the only one who can judge my choices, and I wouldn't change a thing. I still think that I'm right, and you're wrong. I'm not here to lie. I'm not here to placate. The truth is, we need to work together to fight the Skulls & Bones, or we won't have a division to fight over.

Alison Chains: I still wonder where you stand with these destructive bitches.

Erica: I am not one of them. Listen, I made a gesture today, and it's the one time I'm going to do it. I opted out of the #1 Contender match I was booked for. I am opting out of my path to the title. For once, we have something more important that we all need to-

Alison Chains: You think that changes ANYTHING?! You really don't get it. Stop wasting my time.

Erica: ....

EBW Announce Table

Makoto Angel: Erica, I'm not sure any gesture you could make will get you any allies in this fight with Skulls & Bones. I personally think all the ladies should work together for the goal, but it's such a crazy environment in the women's division, who knows where to start with all of this.

Larry Grim: Well, the good news is that the roster is about to see some new additions, such as Darkness Aoi, Wendy Mustang, Chrissy Angel, and...well the last one WAS a mystery, but we now can announce the newest member of the cast. We have  Moira Lees in the crowd with the rest of the TUE Cast. Kimmy Lixx....well she....she's just didn't get the gig. We'll just go with that. However, Moira Lees was a fan favorite according to our intrusive online polls, so it all worked out!

Makoto Angel: Hey Moira, you ready to fight it out?!

Moira Lees: Aye, you wanna have a cheeky battle?! Yer oon thin ice meh fine pedigree chum, and ull be under it when it breaks!

Makoto Angel: Huh? What are you-

Moira Lees: We be natural enemies, like Eaglish and Kilts! Or Celtish and Kilts! Or Edoese and Kilts! Or Kilts and OTHER Kilts! Damn Kilts! They ruined Kiltland!

Makoto Angel: I think that might be a bit too much, and-

Moira Lees: YOU JUST MAED UN ENEMY FER LOIFE! OI! WHATCHA LOOKIN' AT! GET OOT O' ME FACE!

Makoto Angel: Perhaps I should've just let her enjoy the show?

Larry Grim: That girl....she's very....well she's normal in Kiltland. I shouldn't judge other cultures. I still might...but I shouldn't.

Makoto Angel: We actually got to see a Women's Match in the ENN+ segment today! Nothing got interrupted! Lainey Strong beat the unfortunate looking Thea Tripoli, who I guess ENN felt sorry for? I mean they did give her that gimmick makeover. She got her new piercings stuck on the ring ropes, I won't specify which ones. As she struggled, Lainey came in hard and hit the Northern Lights Suplex to score the victory. We had just one other ENN+ Match this week, as part of the compromise I guess? Picky Minch demolished Chad Salad in a Bushido Rules contest. In 22 seconds, he made Salad tap out. Salad of course refused to be impressed.

Larry Grim: With that out of that, stay tuned, because we have so much more for you tonight! We're kicking things off right with Jammer taking on Firebrand X! To the ring we go!

Makoto Angel: That wasn't a bad way to do that.

Larry Grim: Well Tommy's "take it to the ring" is his thing you know? We really need something new.

EBW: Xperience "Summer Series"
Mariner Reef Beach, Mariner Beach
ENN

0. ENN+ Match Women's Singles: Lainey Strong beat Thea Tripoli via Northern Lights Suplex -> Pin
0. ENN+ Match Bushido Rules Singles: Picky Minch beat Chad Salad (R1 0:22) via Hagen Suplex x Ankle Lock -> Submission

While Firebrand X came out silently, without much fanfare, Jammer came out to his normal theatrics, trying desperately to bounce a basketball in the sand. His attempts were in vain, so he started trying to sink a beach ball into the hoop created by Vape's arms, but even that barely worked out.

1. Singles: Jammer beat Firebrand X via Chaos Dunk -> Pin
-Hot opener, with two opponents trying to avenge their losses on Xcite. Firebrand was continuing to show a mean streak after his loss, and battered Jammer on the outside. However, doing stuff on the outside isn't going to get you the win, and a lot of times can be a detriment to you, because if you want the pin or submission, you have to drag the opponent back into the ring, giving them time to breathe and recover. This is especially true if you do a dive out of the ring, because more than likely you're going to hurt yourself worse. I imagine flying through the air with a hard and oddly placed landing hurts much worse than having a large person graze you on impact. The fans might think it looks cool, but you're putting yourself at risk, and the logic behind it is severely flawed.....I'm getting off track. That's pretty much what happened though. Jammer got his wind back, and though he missed a Slam Jam attempt, he came back with the "forbidden finisher" called the Chaos Dunk. His one handed sit out Spinebuster gave him the 1-2-3. Jammer won the battle of former World Champions.

Larry Grim: That's a big win for Jammer! The Chaos Dunk sealed the deal. Glad he brought that back, though its secret destructive powers MAY HAVE destroyed a Galaxy on the other side of the universe....maybe....possibly...don't worry about it.

Makoto Angel: Firebrand is going on another rampage. He's absolutely livid. I hope he doesn't come over here.

2. Singles: Kinniku Mike beat Big Shark via Release Dragon Suplex -> Pin
-A hard hitting showcase, and a good example of Big Shark's rising status in the ranks of EBW. He pushed Kinniku Mike, but Big Mike is looking a lot sleeker, and and a lot more focused. Sal Paradise cheered him on as he escaped the Big Shark Slam attempt and attempted a Muscle Buster. Big Shark escaped, but Mike followed it up with a painful looking Release Dragon Suplex to score the win.

Larry Grim: Great match! Big Shark is really the stand out of "The Shark Order". Look, even though he lost, he's still shaking hands with Mike and then immediately going over to console the crying Baby Shark. He wants to cheer up his little boss, carrying him on his shoulders even after taking a devastating Release Dragon Suplex. What a great big bro type character. Very likeable....in this...nefarious....cultish....heel stable? Do we even know what's going on with morality anymore?

Backstage

The cameras suddenly cut over to another part of the beach, near a parking lot, where the War Kings were mixing it up with Blood 4 Blood. The group seemed dead set on targeting Subculture, putting him through a car window as security finally showed up to break things up.

Trevor Mach: No! Get out of my way!

Hazen: You are not ready for us, if this is any indication. We just weighed and measured you, and found you wanting.

Mav Valentine: I don't know what stupid *bleep* you're saying, but come a little closer and try to explain it. I dare you!

Picky Minch: A fair fight too much to ask? You have to wear us down? You're afraid!

Ilya Fedorovich: We fear NOTHING!

Trevor Mach: Oh yeah? I think you're afraid of me putting your bitch ass down again Ilya!

Subculture: *cough cough* What the hell?! Why me?! I got glass in my butt cheek! Not cool partna! Not cool!

Trevor Mach: Oh *bleep* Subbie. Let's get him out of there. Picky get a Doctor man!

Picky Minch: Right!

Elsewhere on the beach...

Tack Angel was speaking with Razorblade, as Christina approached from a distance.

Tack Angel: Listen, you don't have to like me, and I don't have to like you, but respect is required. If you don't respect me and my position, I'll kick your head off myself.

Razorblade: I like this Tack Angel. You have nothing to worry about "King". You seem to be about shaking this *bleep*hole up, and I'm all for that. Why do you think I'm even wasting my time here? You just leave Bashin Dan to me, and we won't have any problems.

Tack Angel: That's what I like to hear.

Razorblade: So where has this Tack been all this time?

Tack Angel: Inside, where I would have preferred to keep him, but I didn't have a choice.

Christina Angel: Didn't have a choice? I bet you'll justify just about anything with that line huh?

Razorblade: Well, this ain't my problem, so I'm going to go.

Tack Angel: Christina? What's the problem?

Christina Angel: You told Duvalie to go easy on me! I didn't think you'd do that!

Tack Angel: I didn't! I said not to cheat! I said not to strangle you! I think it's fine if a father doesn't want to see his daughter get strangled.

Christina Angel: I get it, she's a deadly assassin type, but I knew that going into the fight! I expected it! I wanted everything she had. You can't interfere in my matches like that!

Tack Angel: I can't? I think I can Christina. I think I can do what I want to keep my family safe....but maybe....maybe I shouldn't have. For that I apologize.

Christina Angel: Apologize? I thought you were done saying sorry.

Tack Angel: Not to you. You're my daughter, and I love you. I won't interfere in your matches going forward. I won't suggest Duvalie go easy on you, or hard on you. I'll just allow what happens to happen.

Christina Angel: Allow? You're...you're-

Tack Angel: In control of myself. That's all. What I want to happen will happen, because it needs to happen to finally restore some order and dignity to this company, my family, and everything that revolves around us, my Kingdom included. I have to do this, just like I have to do what I have to do with Benjamin, because I will be the winner. I will be Constellation King Victorious!

Christina Angel: .....

Tack Angel: But.....I am sorry Christina.

Christina Angel: *sigh* Just don't do it again. It's hard to stick up for you when you do that.

As Christina walked away, Tack put his face in his hand, massaging the sides of his head.

Tack Angel: I'll apologize to you honey, because I'm going to have to do it again in the near future.

3. 4-Team Tag: Takumi Inui[o]/Dragon Shiryu beat LG Rod/Randy no Kachi, Javier Leos/Fray Tiburon, and Ishihiro Tomo/Dahj[x] via Crimson Smash -> Pin
-The next bout saw four teams collide in a showcase of the tag division, with the crowd happy to see the vicious Tomo-kun back in EBW, even if they weren't the biggest fans of Team Sazh. Takumi and Shiryu, the best tag team in Edo for the last year and change, recovered their momentum with a win here, pinning Sazh's rookie kid Dahj after a Crimson Smash.

Larry Grim: Takumi and Shiryu with the win! I still think they're an odd pairing, but one that really works. They proved that in Edo, and I think they deserve another crack at Radzi and Golvoth personally.

Chaz Hardcastle: Chaz here for ENN, and I'm joined by-

Lily Belle Hopper: Lily Belle Hopper! Hop hop! Oops, I almost fell out of my top! Heeheehee!

Chaz Hardcastle: Would that have been so bad? You could see that on the ENNXXX+++ Gold and Platinum Tier fellas...and ladies...I don't judge. We don't just use EBW to sell sex though. That is an assertion made by the competition, we just don't shy away from it. We want people to give into their inhibitions, and accept and embrace what they love. Is that so wrong? That's why I talk about exploitation, it's a lesson to be taught. Women have boobs, true or false?

Lily Belle Hopper: True! Definitely true!

Chaz Hardcastle: Exactly. Why are we trying to pretend you don't? What's wrong with having them? We love them, BUT we're also very very interested in who our ladies are inside too. ENN and EBW give you the whole experience. You get to see these ladies grow up, fall in love, have their hearts broken, find friends, find betrayal, and of course battle it out in the ring. You'd be crazy not to expect romance and even sex to come up. That's what the XXX+++ Gold and Platinum tiers are for by the way. All of that being said, we've lost a few women to the temptation of competition. They will lose a lot in the process. It hurts them, and it disappoints us, but we're not hampered by it. Nope, we're always ready to come back stronger, and with their loss comes our gain. We have NEW talent coming to EBW, and I have them here with me. In fact, one of them you'll immediately recognize. Lilly, will you do the honors?

Lilly Belle Hopper: Happy to! We have Rose Angel returning to in ring action! Yay!

Rose Angel: My "sister" decided to take her ball and go home cry in Sin City. That doesn't bother me. She just proved everything I ever thought about her. I tried to make amends, work with her, and run her dojo, and she abandoned it and me. I lowered myself to try and be a good sister, but that's not me anymore. As an Angel Wife, I'm looking to make the most of myself, for me and my extended family. The Bloody Bomber is back!

Lilly Belle Hopper: We're so happy to see you again! I just love love LOVE the Angel Family! To my left, we have an icy cool lady from the frozen north! She's here to introduce herself, though she's not sweating at all! I just kind of want to stand closer to her to cool off! It's Hilda Dangoulain.

Hilda: Just call me Hilda Iceheart, it's a "family" moniker. Yes, it's a bit too hot for my liking, but I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. The door has been opened, and I have stepped through. The women of EBW will feel my Diamond Dust, for I'm the reincarnation of Shiva herself!

Lilly Belle Hopper: ....Cool! Both literally and figuratively! Seriously, she radiates cool. I love it, but my high beams are showing! Oops! Hehehe!

Chaz Hardcastle: Blur that Steve, but unblur it on the higher tiers!

Lilly Belle Hopper: Finally, we have another famous person here, or rather, the descendant of a famous person! It's the descendant of the Avatar Korra....ALSO named Korra!

Korra: Descendant?! I think not! You're looking at the real deal. Can't you tell? *flexes* I am the TRUE Avatar Korra!

Lilly Belle Hopper: Wait...what? But how?

Korra: Time compression through the spirit real-

Lilly Belle Hopper: Never mind. It doesn't matter. Does it matter? No. No, I don't think anyone questions it anymore. Christina and Hope are proof of that. So does that mean you can like air bend and water bend?

Korra: Strangely no, not here I can't. It's weird, but it's part of my destiny I think.

Lily Belle Hopper: Well, if you're here that must mean Asami is here right? The girl you suddenly fell in love with, with absolutely no prompting whatsoever, thereby creating the ultimate cuck in Mako, who turned both of his exes gay for each other?

Korra: Huh? No, that didn't work out. It just felt forced, with nothing behind it, and it wasn't a part of my character at all. In fact, I was worried that one moment would ruin my entire legacy, and it appears it did. I come to find out fans of mine clung onto that one thing, and nothing else I did with my time as Avatar. I'm here to change that, by making things right.

Lily Belle Hopper: And how are you going to do that?

Korra: I'm going to marry Tack Angel!

Lily Belle Hopper: What?!

Korra: Having seen him take control of his life, and assemble so many loyal people to himself, I believe him to be the Avatar of the modern age, and for some reason, I'm really into being with my reincarnated self! That makes more sense than Asami even, and it's still kind of crazy! I'm just weird like that!

Lily Belle Hopper: Wow! That's great! Well, good luck with that!

Chaz Hardcastle: Wow, so we have not one, but two Avatars on ENN? What a draw. You wouldn't want to change the channel now would you? I didn't think so. I think that means we-

Hope Mach: Hey! Hardcastle! A freaking word!

Chaz Hardcastle: Huh? Oh! It's Hope and Christina, the pillars of this wonderful division. Hope, we're glad you're loyal to u-

Hope Mach: Save it! What are you doing? We're busy building the next crop of women's talent for EBW, and you are just trying to sneak other ladies in through the side door or something? They have not proven themsel-

Rose Angel: I think you know my credentials Hope. I have every right to be here.

Hope Mach: Not you Aunt Rose....which wait....makes Uncle Tack....my actual Uncle? Holy *bleep* why am I just now making that connection?

Christina Angel: Don't undermine our work! TUE is important! Don't forget TUE is what helped build ENN into the television titan it is! We're putting out blood, sweat, and tears into getting these guys and gals ready, while having to watch the division fall apart! That's hard to deal with! Still, we do it, only to find this happening? Watch yourself!

Chaz Hardcastle: Only trying to help ladies! Only trying to help! Haha! We have such a lively and spirited division! You won't want to miss the bright future for EBW Women!

Christina Angel: Wait....did she say she wants to marry my DAD?!

Rose Angel: Welcome to the family!

Christina Angel: HEY!

4. Women's World #1 Contender: Duvalie Angel beat Gold via Rear Naked Choke -> Referee Stoppage
-A match originally scheduled to be a 3-Way turned into a Singles bout after Erica opted out in a show of solidarity that fell on deaf ears. A solid match, with Duvalie not holding back from her trickery in the midst of a hot match. Gold had been on a roll, but found herself caught in the Rear Naked Choke that Duvalie withheld against Christina, leading to a Referee Stoppage.

Makoto Angel: Oh wow, Duvalie reclaimed her #1 Contender spot right there, and her rematch with Christina is a certainty now. She won't be holding back either. Haha.

Larry Grim: Why did you laugh?

Makoto Angel: I don't know. Wait....the Skulls & Bones are in the crowd!

Larry Grim: I see two of them, but look, the women of TUE, lead on by Darkness Aoi are ready to fight them! They're backing off! One of them is trying to get in the ring from the other direction, but look, a hand under the ring just grabbed them?! It's Alison Chains! She was hiding in wait for the Skulls & Bones! She's letting the S&B member have it! Wow, she almost got her mask off! Incredible. Talk about doing things her own way. She anticipated this!

Makoto Angel: I only count three though! Where's the fourth member?

Larry Grim: Do they have four members? More? We still don't anything about them, just that they are causing problems again and again, but now, we've got women who are stepping up to fight them. Truly a wonderful sight to see. For ONCE EBW got the upper hand here. Let's hope we see that more often.

5. Tag: Tack Angel/Razorblade<VBW>[o] beat Benjamin/Bashin Dan[x] via Piledriver -> Pin
-Main event time, as the Triple Crown World Champion and VBW Champion joined forces in one final showdown with Benjamin and Dan before Dark Hero Days. A frantic match, in which Tack Angel went out of his way to avoid Benji, just to frustrate him, showing who had control, while Razorblade did a fair amount of the heavy lifting. However, Benji and Dan were on fire, as they took Razor to task for his recent action. Dan got too close to Tack though, whom he bumped into. The King feeling insulted, let a high kick loose that knocked Dan woozy, falling right into a Piledriver from Razorblade. As Benji tried to break the pin, he too was knock to the mat by the head kick of Tack Angel, who placed his foot on top of the former champ as the ref counted 1-2-3 for Razorblade.

Larry Grim: A dominant win over Dan Club. The ACES of the current generation, reduced to bodies on the mat, as the "Constellation King" and "One Man War" stand victorious. People, this was just a taste, as we're heading to Dark Hero Days. You don't want to miss it. The battles of a life time are just days away. So much at stake, with War Games, and the fate of Lainey Strong! Bashin Dan will venture into VBW for the most dangerous match of his career so far. Dark Hero Days are nearly upon us! Order ENN+ Now!

Backstage

Subculture was being loaded into an ambulance, as Blood 4 Blood argued with a doctor.

Doctor: I can't guarantee he'll be cleared! He lost a lot of blood!

Trevor Mach: We've got blood to spare! You need a donation? You got it.

Doctor: He WILL need that, so yes, please come to the hospital. However, he may have severed an nerve or artery. I don't think he'll be cleared for War Games, but it remains to be seen. Honestly though....I wouldn't count on it.

Mav Valentine: *sigh*

Picky Minch: Anyone else feel like that was intentional? They WANTED to hurt Subculture specifically.

Mav Valentine: I thought the same thing.

Trevor Mach: *sigh*

Subculture: Do NOT let them take me out of this match!

Trevor Mach: I-

?: Trevor, can I talk to you for a minute?

Trevor Mach: Huh? You? Uh Subster man, we'll talk about this at the hospital. Please go with him bros. I'll catch up.

Blood 4 Blood left with the ambulance to the local hospital, as Trevor approached the man coming out of the shadows.

Trevor Mach: Derek? What are you doing here?

Derek Mach: Well you called remember? You thought I was doing the Void thing again.

Trevor Mach: I did. I'm still not sure it isn't you.

Derek Mach: That's why I came here, to prove it isn't. I wasn't Void for as long as I might have let on. The man behind the mask bequeathed the mask, group, and moves to me right before that E1 Climax. You know the one.

Trevor Mach: The one where Jackson Kain won. You mean someone just handed it off? They gave you the identity?

Derek Mach: He said....he said he needed to "submerge" for a while. I didn't get it, but he sought me out, because he appreciated what I tried to do with Fenrir.

Trevor Mach: Oh yeah? That space junk is still visible in the night sky you know?

Derek Mach: ....

Trevor Mach: That's the past though. I mean we both almost DIED, and I nearly suffocated on the MOON....but it's behind us. I find it hard to believe that someone would just walk away like that. He gave you the World Championship?

Derek Mach: Said he didn't need it at the time. Can you believe that? We made it legal. Signed some paperwork about it. I'm sure Swift could find it if you wanted to verify. That's the proof though, if you need it in writing. A title change via secret bureaucracy? Go figure.

Trevor Mach: Why did you do it?

Derek Mach: Why do you think? The fever....the rage....the Mach curse, that flows through our veins. We're all a little crazy...but time...has a way of teaching us to temper that rage, and we get some...clarity.

Trevor Mach: I know exactly what you mean.

Derek Mach: But that means the real deal is still out there, and it looks like he wants to emerge. I don't know what that means for you specifically, but....if you need my help, you'll have it.

Trevor Mach: I might actually need a hand with War Games now.

Derek Mach: Consider it done.

Trevor Mach: Just like that?

Derek Mach: Just like that.

Trevor Mach: Why the generosity?

Derek Mach: ....You fought in a ring of fire to save my son. My son Trevor. You saved him.

Trevor Mach: Of course....we're family.

Derek Mach: Right. We're family. You and me kid. It's just like old times.

Trevor Mach: .....

Last edited by Machismo (7/23/2021 3:34 am)

7/24/2021 1:32 am  #18

Ninten: Welcome to EBW World, I'm the OG Protagonist, who got an official translation before that wannabe Lucas!

Ana: And I'm Ana, who is much more appreciative of those that came after us.

Ninten: Cause she's nice like that.

Ana: We have a very special guest with us today. It's the ENN Executive in charge of overseeing EBW. Chaz Hardcastle, and he's joined by....oh wow...the Triple Crown Champion Tack Angel?

Ninten: Not only that, we've got Rose Angel with us as well? I was not told about this. I would have worn my dress hat.

Tack Angel: From one protagonist to the other, you have my respect Ninten. Question is...do I have yours?

Ninten: As long as you don't try and take my wife, we're good as gold King.

Tack Angel: Good.

Chaz Hardcastle: We're here today for a very special reason. It has come to my attention, and all of yours I'm sure, that EBW is lacking a Lady M's right now. We don't have the M's pillar that helped hold up EBW, and that's because a very selfish woman went into business for herself.

Tack Angel: She's always been like that. It's a Mach thing, but it's also very much a Tali thing. She never cared about anything or anyone but herself. She thought that made her cool and edgy if you ask me. It just made me pity her. I can't even pity her anymore. Her selfishness, and rotten soul make me sick. All she ever does is judge me. She doesn't like who I am or what I do, when all I ever tried to be was a friend to her. Now, she's gone, and that makes her nothing to me.

Rose Angel: Agreed. I wanted to connect on a family level. I wanted to be her sister, but she's nothing to me now, just as I'm sure I'm nothing to her. I never was. She never cared, and never even tried.

Chaz Hardcastle: We'll let her do her thing with the competition. I'm sure they'll be happy to have that poor attitude on their brand. We're looking to give you what you want though. ENN wants to make sure EBW gives you Lady M's, so you're getting Lady M's. We own the rights to name as it just so happens. You can thank Tess and Mayor Harley Rex for that one Tali Mach. And so we have ourselves a Lady M's, right here. Rose Angel, is the NEW Lady M's.

Tack Angel: Which means, I am married....to Lady M's. *wink*

"Lady M's": I'll do the name justice, unlike the last recipient. Happy to do my part for my real family, and for EBW. Together, we'll give the best matches, most interesting action, and whatever else you want and need. This is where it's at. The women's division is about to see the "return of Lady M's!"

Uncle Carl's House

The on going party at Uncle Carl's was as lively as ever, with Jammer even getting Jenny James to cheer up a bit and walk with him on the beach, but a dark cloud hung over Benjamin as he stared into the pool.

Lainey Strong: Alright Benji, enough of this.

Benjamin: What? I'm sorry?

Lainey Strong: You're sulking, like Achilles in his tent.

Benjamin: Is that a reference to something?

Lainey Strong: ...Never mind. Look, Tack didn't even give you the chance to get back at him. He anticipated how much you want this, and he used it against you. He's had years of being on the receiving end to know exactly what to do, and how to make it hurt the worst. That's what makes him so dangerous right now. You can't fall for it.

Benjamin: It's hard when-

Lainey Strong: What? When my services are on the line? This isn't the end of the world Benji. You just need to be like Dan over there. That man has been cursed on more than one occasion. He loses at Victory Explosion, and then he loses again, and again, cause he's in a funk after blowing the big one. Does he sulk? Maybe a little sure, but then he grabs his cards like he is over there right now. He sorts them, and figures out a strategy. In that time, he's rebuilding his confidence in the ring too. He comes back better and stronger. I can see it. I got an eye for this sort of thing. I might not always be the most talented in the ring, but I've got an eye for it. Why do you think I like you so much?

Benjamin: ...My armor?

Lainey Strong: Your talent...and your humor, plus you're not bad on the eyes either.

Benjamin: You know every time Vape says that to a woman she slaps him. I mean seriously look. It's happening right now.

They both turned to see Vape falling into the pool after another hard slap.

Lainey Strong: That poor guy.

Benjamin: To be fair, he keeps touching their back sides.

Lainey Strong: Oh...then he deserves it.

7/24/2021 9:41 am  #19

Venus: Hello wrestling fans, it is the one and only Venus here with another MCW update. And to say that the REAL Lady M's, Tali Mach, was upset about the announcement of her half-sister, Rose Angel, becoming the "new" Lady M's in EBW is an understatement. In fact, she  thinks it is....

Tali Mach: FUCKING BULLSHIT! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!

*Lucca was now see reading over the cease and desist order from EBW. She now tells her....*

Lucca: Believe it, sir. And if I am reading this correctly, you can't use the name M's Style either.

Tali Mach: FUCK! What I am going to do now?

Lucca: Don't know, sir. But you will think of something, I am sure.

*Mr. Pirkle, who has remained silent this whole time, now tells Tali...*

Mr. Pirkle: I have a suggestion, Tali.

Tali Mach: And what is that, Pirkle.

Mr. Pirkle: Just forget about the name.

Tali Mach: WHAT?!

Mr. Pirkle: Hear me out, Tali. You don't need the name anymore.

Tali Mach: But I made that name famous. ME! NOT EBW! NOT ENN! ME!

Mr. Pirkle: And THAT is exactly my point, Tali. It's just a name. YOU are the star.

Tali Mach: *Thinks for a moment* You're right, Pirkle. You didn't sign Lady M's.

Mr. Pirkle: NO! I signed YOU! Cause I wanted YOU. I don't give a fuck about the name.

Tali Mach: And I don't think the fans do either. They want to see ME. And I am gonna give it to them.

Mr. Pirkle: And how are you gonna do that?

Tali Mach: By showing the whole fucking world that I am more than just a name or gimmick. By being ME. By being the one and only Tali Mach! Cause NOBODY can be ME, but ME!

Mr. Pirkle: And THAT is exactly what I wanted to hear. Now I want to see it.

Tali Mach: Don't worry, you will LIVE! on ENT at THE NEW AGE!

Mr. Pirkle: Excellent.

*Venus, who has listened to the entire conversation now tells Tali....*

Venus: And Tali....

Tali Mach: Yes, Venus?

Venus: Not that it matters anymore, but you will always be the real M'S to be me.

Tali Mach: What did you just say?

Venus: I said you will always be the real M's to me.

Tali Mach: Real M's, huh? *Thinks for moment* Lucca, does say anything about them copyrighting that name?

Lucca: *Looking over the order* I don't think so, sir. I think Tess and EBW wanted to forget that year of your career. Many people hated it. Including the higher ups.

Tali Mach: Well then that settles it. So get ready MCW, shit just got REAL.

*Tali Mach now looks directly into the camera and says....*

Real M's: Cause I am REAL M'S and I am as real as it gets.

*The cameras now fade to a close from there.*

7/25/2021 5:08 am  #20

Christina Angel: So this week was set up to be a big "Guy's Night" for The Ultimate EBW. ENN was apparently afraid that they were losing out on that demo, and wanted to tap into big time, by letting the male team mates battle it out. All for that coveted 18-49 Male Demo I guess? I have no issue with that personally, I mean Point Man and....the very very scary clown man, are just as much a part of my team as Darkness Aoi and the newly signed Moira Less, but I wish they'd give us a bit more time to prepare for these things. I'm not saying they're not ready or anything, but I'm not saying they ARE ready either. I mean, Point Man seems committed to jump on a grenade if need be. You really can count on him to give it all he's got, but Shrieker? I have NO idea!

-

Hope Mach: So it's "Guy's Night" for TUE? That works. I think I got my team in order. I'm feeling a big recharged this week personally. I can hear again without the need for hearing aids, and the Skulls & Bones haven't sent any strange packages in some time. I was worried they might retaliate after our ladies helped hold them off on Xperience, but nothing yet. So yeah, I think this would be a great night to see some fights. It's been several weeks, and from what I saw from Isiah Muscle, I know he can go. I didn't get to see much from Eiji Hino, but I'm hoping after his talk last week with Takumi Inui, that he'll be ready to go. I want to put him against Shrieker...but seriously...I can't get a read on that clown. I think...I think he ate a Lakitu? Do we....do we do something about that? Steve? You going to do something? No?

-

Isiah Muscle: Hey dude, you ready for this? We got a big night tonight.

Eiji Hino: Huh? Oh yeah. I was just...just thinking.

Isiah Muscle: Oh yeah? About the reasons you give people the shirt off your back? The reason you don't want to fight?

Eiji Hino: ...Basically.

Isiah Muscle: Yeah....I figured. *sigh* I looked you up you know.

Eiji Hino: You did what? But how?

Isiah Muscle: I literally just typed your name in the Vape search engine.

Eiji Hino: Oh.

Isiah Muscle: Son of a millionaire, who sold arms to warring countries. You volunteered in the Red Cross to try and help the people, but the death and destruction broke you. You've been "missing" ever since?

Eiji Hino: ....

Isiah Muscle: I get the idea of not wanting to live in your Dad's shadow. That's something a lot of us in EBW will have to deal with. The coaches, they try hard to be themselves, when everyone expects them to be Tack Angel and Trevor Mach. Me? Everyone expects another Kinniku Mike. I am a lot like my Dad, but I'm my own man too, and I'm responsible for what that means. You just got to do you my man. Live your life.

Eiji Hino: That's...surprisingly very helpful.

Isiah Muscle: What? Surprisingly? Like I said, I'm not my Dad!

Eiji Hino: Yeah, I guess we are different from our fathers huh.

Isiah Muscle: Now, that being said, I also saw on the Vape search that you have a sister? Rei Hino? Now she's smoking hot my mad. You got to let me talk to her.

Eiji Hino: ....

Isiah Muscle: ...I'm kind of like of like my Dad.

Point Man: The Point Man notices our rivals are bonding! The power of friendship is indeed a strong motivator...for the Point Man! Perhaps the Point Man must bond with the scary clown man.

Shrieker: *deep breathing*

Point Man: Perhaps the Point Man will wait another day to try this. The blood in the water is making the Point Man cautious of approach.

-

Hope Mach: So, I know you guys want me to talk about personal stuff. That's what a reality show is all about. You want me to talk about my life, my issues, and what's going on with my family. When ISN'T something going on with my family? My Mom left to follow her passion, and I'll never judge that. I'm here, because this is where I want to be. It's where I belong. Before EBW, I didn't have much. Now, I have hearing, I have a legacy, I have Dan, and I have this show, where I can impart some knowledge and help EBW grow. This is where I want to be. I wish my Mom luck as any daughter should. It's not personal. Now, things ARE getting personal between myself and ENN though, and that has to do with a certain "Lady M's" issue. I....I really don't want to get into it. I'm here to work.

-

Christina Angel: Did you know it's my birthday today? It's Chrissy's too obviously. We're here though, we're working because this is important to both of us. No party. No fanfare. We just want to do our jobs. Even though it's going to be "Guy's Night" we....wait what? What did you say Steve? Where? Where's Hope? We need to get to the bottom of this.

-

Chaz Hardcastle: Looking good ladies, you'll be ready for tonight for sure!

Hope Mach: Hey! What the hell is going on here?!

Chaz Hardcastle: Oh hello ladies!

Lily Belle Hopper: *hop hop* We're here to watch the new generation of EBW's women train! They're going to be ready for tonight! They're so awesome!

Christina Angel: Tonight? What's happening tonight? It's "Guy's Night".

Chaz Hardcastle: That was just an advertisement! We draw in the demo, with the guys expecting to see something marketed towards men, as involving the men and male like manliness they were expecting. Then, when they tune in, we bait and switch them, and show them our strong female characters!

Hope Mach: That's dishonest marketing!

Chaz Hardcastle: I mean sure, it might make some fan boys cry, but we'll just have our media arm call them trolls! We have to push these women at all costs, and really emphasize how important the women of EBW are to the network!

Christina Angel: I don't agree with this. Not at all.

Hope Mach: And who the hell is that?

Chaz Hardcastle: Her? Well see, according to recent market research, we found that the male demo misses Amigo, one of the most athletic competitors EBW ever had. However, he's off coaching a high school wrestling team I think? So I found an opportunity! This is "AMIGA!", she's the new super athlete that fans will gravitate towards!

Hope Mach: You signed a gender swapped Amigo? Who are you really?

Amiga: ...I am Amiga. I too have an olympic level amateur background, and an affinity for sandwiches. I don't talk to appliances though, nor do I try to kill myself.

Lily Belle Hopper: She's better in every way, cause girls get it done!

Hope Mach: You really shouldn't be making me root against my own gender here, but this, this right here, is what drives a wedge between people. This is just going to make things worse.

"Lady M's": Don't be so negative nei-

Hope Mach: Hey! No! I'm not talking to you! You're NOT Lady M's, I don't care WHAT the contracts say. My mother is and always will be M's! You're also not my "Aunt" anymore. If you writing off my Mom, then I'm writing you off.

"Lady M's": That's....your loss I suppose. I'll be around when you're ready to apologize. Thank Tack for that. He helps teach me to be the better person.

Hope Mach: Grrrr!

Christina Angel: This is getting out of hand. What is exactly happening tonight?

Chaz Hardcastle: An exhibition! A way to promote your girls, and my girls! 4-on-4 Women's Tag!

Hope Mach: *sigh* You think we'd back down from that? Not a chance. Right girls?

Wendy Mustang: Shoot no!

Chrissy Angel: Absolutely not, even if that means taking on one of my "mothers".

Korra: It could be two pretty soon!

Christina Angel: Let's not get hasty all right?!

Moira Lees: Oy! Yoo think imma back doon?! I just got here, but I'm itchin' fer a fight you cheeky gits!

Darkness Aoi: ...No objections.

-

Hope Mach: So what the hell was this? Suddenly, we're exploitation too? I should've expected it, since we're on ENN. This was a great network to be on until Chaz Hardcastle stuck his nose where it didn't belong. Remember, this guy is the reason they have to keep the censors on stand by! He's the reason we have a Lily Belle Hopper! He wants sex as much as violence and competition, and he doesn't care how he gets there. It's rubbing me the wrong way. I don't like it. I think it's the way I was raised, by a couple of off beat people, that didn't accept this status quo crap. *sigh* I still think my team is ready though. I know these new gals have some experience, and I know that despite the gender swap gimmick on Amiga, her credentials are verified, she's olympic level...just like me. If they want a taste of what TUE has to offer, we'll give it to them!

-

Narrator: With the rules changed, and the night's plans thrown out, it was time for the women of TUE to collide with the women of ENN, brought to us by Chaz Hardcastle.

1. 8-Woman Tag:

Darkness Aoi/Wendy Mustang/Moira Lees/Chrissy Angel vs. Hilda Iceheart/Korra/Lady M's/Amiga ended in a No Contest

-A thrilling showcase for the 8 women that are soon to be tearing up the new and improved EBW Women's Division, brought to you by ENN. Yes, this is Chaz Hardcastle giving you the play by play. The ladies looked good, they looked confident, and they had that raw sexuality to go with the charisma and ability. You won't find this kind of action anywhere else. You'll kind foul, disgusting rehashes. That promotion that started with "S" didn't quite work out. Keep that in mind. Unfortunately, this was the moment in which three members of the Skulls & Bones had to go and ruin everything. The three were able to strike and run, but the match had to be thrown out. What a shame. Make sure you get ENNXXX+++ Gold or Platinum Tier though, to see the doctors check on the ladies, and maybe be able to follow them into the showers if they forget the Lakitus are following them. You'll want to admire the muscle definition.

Narrator: And so the show ended in calamity, with the Skulls & Bones giving the TUE women payback for fighting them off at Xperience. The action was good until then, and we really hope you weren't mad by the bait and switch. Certain people like doing that sort of thing. They advertise something as a tribute or continuation of something you love, and then they go and toss that aside to promote some agenda. Some of us wish worse than death upon these horrible miserable sacks of human garbage, who are liars, and fill us with so much rage we want to hate vomit blood on them until they drown in it. But....some of us.....just go with the flow....hehe...see you next time.

Last edited by Machismo (7/25/2021 5:19 am)

Board footera