cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2024 1:51 am  #481

Re: EBW - Earthbound Wrestling Part 2

"Yngwie Malmsteen - My Resurrection"

Larry Grim: Welcome to EBW Xcite! The E1 Team League rolls on, and the battles are just heating up! We are less than a week away from New Year Rising 2024, and I for one am excited! 2024 is already off to a white hot start! 

Apple Kid: Indeed it is! We've seen some awesome matches so far in the Team League, and while we lost the World Team Championship Rings, we have a chance to win them back tonight! That's the opener in fact! Metal Rush is in the hooooouse. They'll be colliding with SUFFER, in a battle of the bad guys vs. the badder guys, but which team is "badder"? 

Larry Grim: Then we have Seiya Kou taking on "Belleroph-" Cadmus….it's Cadmus. We still don't know WHY he thought to wrestle as his sister that he's been FAR TOO close to in the past! 

Apple Kid: Yeah, like he was really gonna fool us with that get up! 

Larry Grim: He did. 

Apple Kid: Eh?

Larry Grim: He DID fool us…until Makoto exposed him.

Apple Kid: Y-yeah well…I knew the whole time. 

Larry Grim: No you didn't. 

Apple Kid: Yeah, you're right. 

Larry Grim: The CXJ Division will be in action, as Johnny Starbound puts in the work so he can scrub the toilets less. President Swift has got him going against Rey Dorado, Tony Wonder, and Brother Tiburon. If he wants a shot at whomever wins the Battle of the Tidal Chief, he'll need a win here. 

Apple Kid: Of course Tony Wonder might win. 

Larry and Apple: AHAHAHAHA! 

Larry Grim: That was a good one. I brought up Makoto earlier, and she'll be in action with Christina Angel and Usagi Tsukino, as they take on 3Queens in 6-Woman Tag action! Then, in the main event we have the Mega Powers Stars going up against Samurai Ifrit. It could get explosive with Metal Rush AND Samurai Ifrit being in the same building, OUR building! You're not going to want to miss this night! I mean, you're already here, so stick around! Let's kick things off with Metal Rush taking on SUFFER!

EBW: Xcite[E1 Team League]
Love's Arena, Valentine
ENN

1. E1 Team League - World Team Championship Rings: Razorblade/Snakebite/Troy/Viper[0] vs. Poo(c)<Havok>/Crono(c)<Havok>/Grind(c)<Havok>/Seto Kaiba(c)<Havok>[2]
-The E1 Team League Tournament witnessed a collision of chaos as Metal Rush, holders of the coveted World Team Rings, entered the ring against the formidable SUFFER from the Xcite Brand. The stakes were high, with the Rings on the line in this heated 8-Man Tag Match. Representing the dark and tumultuous forces of Havok, Metal Rush comprised the lethal quartet of Poo, Crono, Grind, and the enigmatic Seto Kaiba. Their opponents, SUFFER from the Xcite Brand, boasted a lineup featuring the menacing Troy, the relentless Razorblade, the formidable Snakebite, and the cunning Viper. The atmosphere was charged with hostility as these two factions clashed in a visceral battle for supremacy. The World Team Rings, symbolic of dominance, hung in the balance, along with the two points on the line. Strikes echoed, and the canvas bore witness to a symphony of grapples and high-impact maneuvers. The Xcite Brand's SUFFER fought tooth and nail against the Havok Brand's Metal Rush, creating a spectacle of chaos and mayhem. Both teams were skirting the rules or out right breaking them when given the opportunity. Truly a match of bad guys vs. badder guys. In a pivotal moment that would determine the fate of the Rings, Seto Kaiba clocked Viper with a roll of quarters and tagged in Grind, the high-flying maverick of Metal Rush, who flipped over the ropes with precision. With remarkable agility on rollerblades, he executed a Rolling SSP and pinned the newest member of SUFFER for the W. 
Winners: Poo(c)<Havok>/Crono(c)<Havok>/Grind(c)<Havok>[o]/Seto Kaiba(c)<Havok>[2] via Rolling SSP on Viper -> Pin -> 2pts.

Larry Grim: Wow! I know we technically needed SUFFER to win that one, but I wasn't really rooting for either of them. It was just fun to see them kick lumps out of each other. The Rings remain with Havo- well Metal Rush really. 

Apple Kid: Viper is shouting at the ref, blaming this and that for his loss, and he somewhat has a point, but The Auditor and Preacher Ra don't look too thrilled by his performance. He made sure SUFFER would join the League and not the Eagleland Gladiators, but that was his entry ticket in. He's going to have to bring the pain if he wants to keep on their good side, or he's liable to get hurt. 

Larry Grim: Well said Apple friend! We know that up next, we're going to see Seiya Kou vs. "BelleroFAKE" but first, we have THIS!

Backstage

Good News Gary: Good News Everyone! Ol' Good News Gary has been nominated for Top Hat of the Year by Top Hats Magazine! Yes, magazines still exist, and yes this is a real one! It's a great day for those who love Good News! Haha! I'm NOT joined by my Tidal Chief right now, because the CXJ Champion is percolating for New Year Rising, and he'll bring it to a boil against that stupid Blue Rains and that super stupid Bad News Barry! His Top Hat didn't GET nominated! HAHA! I'm joined by Takumi Inui though, the Crimson Smasher, who returned from Edo to join the Mega Power Stars in the E1 Team League! Is that all that brought you back Takumi? 

Takumi Inui: Not exactly. I came back because the laundry is still not white. 

Good News Gary: What?

Takumi Inui: People need dreams. My dream is to see everyone happy…except for the people opposing me that is. They won't be too happy I'm back. 

Good News Gary: A couple years back, Tack Angel held five titles at once, but I understand you also held a similar distinction in Edo. They called you the "Faiz Time Champion" is that right? 

Takumi Faiz: That's right, and I'm just getting started, so make sure to open your eyes for the Faiz. 

Good News Gary: Well, that was Takumi Inui everyone. Remember, he once had a match of the year where he both stopped AND started Dragon Shiryu's heart with a punch. That's wild right? Well I- what's this? I'm being handed something. What? WHAT?! N-NO! NO! That can't be r-r-right. Ladies and gentlemen…I've just been informed that….Rains is dead? *sniff sniff* My sweet drizzle no. He passed away…in an unfortunate spaghetti accident?! I just…I just can't! My heart goes out to all the Rains fans in the Floodline! I just can't believe that he's gone! *sniff sniff* I just can't-

Ninten and Ana: SURPRISE! 

Good News Gary: AHHH!!!

Ninten and Ana: WE FOOLED YOU! 

Ninten: Rains is FINE! We just played a little prank to celebrate the fact that you WON the Top Hat of the Year Award! Isn't that fun?! 

Good News Gary: AH! AAAH! AH! 

Ninten: Gary? 

Ana: He's about to lose it. 

Good News Gary: *sobbing* AAAHHH! EEEUUHEEE! I'M IN SHOCK OR SOMETHING! IT'S NOT OK! I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Gary ran off ugly crying, with Ninten in hot pursuit to apologize. Gary fell to the floor and threw up as Ninten tried to give him his award. The camera quickly cut back to Ana. 

Ana: Uh…hey…I'm back by the way….hello. I told him that wasn't going work out.

2. Singles: Seiya Kou vs. "Bellerophon" 
-The electrifying clash between Seiya Kou and Cadmus, still masquerading under the guise of his sister Bellerophon, unfolded next. Seiya Kou, determined and focused, stepped into the ring with a mission. His opponent, the deceptive Cadmus, continued to use his sister's name, Bellerophon, as a ruse. The dynamics of the match were further complicated by the interference of Mamoru Chiba, who sought to aid Cadmus in securing an underhanded victory. As the match progressed, Seiya showcased his prowess with a combination of speed, agility, and raw power. The resilient contender remained undeterred by Mamoru's interference, maintaining his focus on the task at hand. Usagi Tsukino, not one to tolerate injustice, stormed down to ringside. In a moment of defiance, she delivered a resounding slap to Mamoru, creating a distraction that worked in Seiya's favor. Seizing the opportunity, Seiya executed the Star Driver 9X. The move, a kneeling double underhook sheerdrop powerbomb, found its mark on Cadmus, incapacitating him on the canvas. 1-2-3! A win for the "Star Fighter" Seiya Kou! 
Winners: Seiya Kou via Star Driver 9X (Kneeling double underhook sheerdrop powerbomb) -> Pin 

Larry Grim: Seiya Kou with the win! The Sensations and their boy Seiya are striking back with a vengeance against 3Queens! 

Apple Kid: Yes they are, and I just want to say that I didn't find the Rains joke funny! Good News Gary is a fragile man. You gotta protect that pinky waving man! He's a national treasure! 

Larry Grim: I mean I guess Ninten's heart was in the right place? Happy to see Ana again! She's trying to track down Cadmus, yep, I believe she just did.

Backstage

Ana: Cadmus wait! Stop! 

"Bellerophon": That's NOT my name! Stop dead naming me! This is NOT how this is supposed to be working! 

Ana: I don't understand! What is Tack Angel's nemesis doing dressing up as and wrestling women! 

"Bellerophon": I AM a woman! That's how I see myself, so you have to accept that! How DARE President Swift put me in an intergender match! Doesn't he know my journey?! The process of becoming the TRUE me?!

Ana: *touching her fingers to her temple* You got your mind broken after being thwarted by Tack, and spent your time with a dominatrix that conditioned you into believing you're a woman like that one did to the Wachowski Brothers. 

"Bellerophon" What?! 

Ana: Oh! I'm sorry! That's muscle memory! I'm not supposed to read minds anymore! I gonna get a call from Blue Rose for tha- forget I said that part. Dang it, I can't mind wipe you either. 

"Bellerophon": What are you talking about?! 

Ana: Forget it! 

Mamoru Chiba: You know what I won't forget? I won't forget the betrayal by the meatball head! After all I did for that ungrateful BRAT! Erica is a true Queen who surrounds herself with royalty, and NEWS FLASH USAGI, I'm Sailor Earth, and after all you've done to besmirch me, I want to personally kick your butt back to the moon, with that gender bent whack job Seiya Kou! So what if I slept with your best friend! So what if I used my time in College as an excuse to sow my wild oats, and by that I mean pick up more middle schoolers! You were privileged to have me. PRIVILEGED! 

Ana: …Uh…back to the ring?

3. CXJ 4-Way: Johnny Starbound vs. Rey Dorado vs. Tony Wonder vs. Brother Tiburon
-In the CXJ Division 4-Way match, the squared circle became a battleground for four dynamic competitors—Johnny Starbound, Rey Dorado, Tony Wonder, and Brother Tiburon...well not Tony Wonder so much. The opening moments saw a flurry of high-flying maneuvers, with Rey Dorado and Johnny Starbound dazzling the audience with their acrobatic prowess. Tony Wonder, known for...being Tony Wonder, absorbed punishment while plotting his strategic moves. Brother Tiburon, a force to be reckoned with, brought a mix of power and agility to the contest. As the match progressed, the dynamics shifted rapidly. Rey Dorado soared through the air with precision, executing breathtaking aerial assaults. Tony Wonder faced a relentless onslaught, experiencing a wrestling clinic at the hands of his opponents. Brother Tiburon, ever the powerhouse, used his strength to control the pace of the match. Johnny Starbound seized an opportunity to elevate himself and avoid toilet duty. He hurled Rey Dorado to the outside onto Tiburon, creating a path for his gravity-defying 450 Splash on the downed Tony Wonder. A victory for the cocky enemy to all other members of the CXJ Division. 
Winners: Johnny Starbound via 450 Splash on Tony Wonder -> Pin

Larry Grim: Starbound survives another test, and he's probably primed to legit get a title shot against the winner of the upcoming Rains vs. Blue Rains match. That's a match we're all dying to see I'm sure! Did anyone else expect the CXJ Championship to revolve around the Floodline? Don't lie! 

The Angel Express

Parked outside of the arena, Tack Angel watched all the action unfolding, while also using his ENN+ app to watch Cade Yaggis going to his ex-wife's house.

Tack Angel: I'm gonna punch that Cade kid in the weiner next I see him. 

Minako Aino: Tack! Tack! 

Tack Angel: Whoa! What is it? What's happening now?! 

Minako Aino: Why would you assume something is happening? 

Tack Angel: It's me! Something is ALWAYS happening! 

Minako Aino: You're fine! Everything is fine! I just wanted to show you something! Dungaree Danson is giving Makoto a haircut! 

Tack Angel: WHAAAAAT?!

Tack ran out of the bus and followed Minako to where Usagi, Ami, Rei, Christina, Magnum PT, and Sega Satnum Singh were standing. A curtain separated them from Danson cutting Makoto's hair. 

Tack Angel: NO! I'M TOO LATE! 

Magnum PT: No you're not Chief! You're right on time to see-

Tack Angel: SHUT YOUR MOUTH PT! JUST SHUT UP! I WANT TO STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR OWN GREASY, STUPID MULLET AND I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT! IF SHE'S GOT A MULLET I'M GOING TO GO FERAL! GET READY SEGA SATURN SINGH, CAUSE WE'RE GONNA KILL-

Dungaree Danson removed the curtain to reveal a pixie tomboy cut for Makoto. 

Tack Angel: Duuuuuuuu-

Makoto Kino: *blush* Oh wow Tack! I didn't know you'd be here! I wanted to surprise you! Who told you what I was doing?

Makoto Kino: I didn't want it to get in the way when I wrestle, and I'm trying to take it as seriously as I take cooking! I hope you like it. I-I-If you don't, it'll always grow ba-

Tack Angel: I love it. 

Makoto Kino: What?

Tack Angel: I love it! I think it looks incredible! I'm so happy it's not a mullet! 

Magnum PT: Yeah, he was over here making all kinds of jokes about going feral and stuff. Haha! You're a kidder Tack, and that's why we like ya! 

Tack Angel: Haha, yeah I was totally kidding, but don't touch me though. Makoto, you look great, and I believe in you. 

Christina Angel: Dad, I-

Tack Angel: Daughter! 

Christina Angel: It was my suggestion so-

Tack Angel: Thank you daughter! Thank you for that! 

Usagi Tsukino: Christina really is helping this team become a well oiled machine! I mean that doesn't actually involve oil right? 

Rei Hino: Usagi. 

Tack Angel: I'm just so happy about this! I'm waiting for Double G to ruin it! 

Magnum PT: He's not here Chief. He's moving Tracy into his-

Tack Angel: Who cares WHAT he's doing! The point is, he's not here! 

Magnum PT: You kidder! 

Tack Angel: Yeah! Kidding! Whatever! I just want to truly capture how beautiful you are right now Makoto. 

Makoto Kino: Oh wow. *blush* 

?: Want me to take a picture for you?

Tack Angel: Huh? Oh hey, it's the new HUMAN photographer for EBW! Don't get me wrong, I like the Lakitu dudes, but they throw spiny turtles at me from time to time. I'd love a picture. Makoto?

Makoto Kino: Oh absolutely!

The two took a picture before Tack wished Makoto, Christina, and Usagi well in their match. The new photographer handed the picture to Tack. 

Tack Angel: That's a keeper! 

?: I make it my business to properly document things as best I can. 

Tack Angel: Well you did great work. You look familiar. Have I seen you before? 

?: I've been to a few shows. 

Tack Angel: Oh alright. I probably saw you, but my memory stinks, so I'll have to apologize when I say I don't know your name. You are?

?: Grimoire sir. 

Tack Angel: Grimoire? Just Grimoire?

Grimoire: That's right. 

Tack Angel: Is that like an artistic choice. 

Grimoire: Perhaps an autistic choice. 

Tack Angel: Haha! You're funny. This one's funny. See ya around. 

Grimoire: Yeah, you just might.

Tack Angel: What a great da-

Suddenly, someone threw a soda cup at Tack.

Tack Angel: HEY! WHO DID THAT?! 

Pat Mustard: ME! PAT MUSTARD! YOUR #1 UN-FAN! BOOO THIS TACK! 

Tack Angel: Grrrr Pat Mustard!

4. 6-Woman Tag: Christina Angel/Usagi Tsukino/Makoto Kino vs. Erica/Gianna Rambaldi/Hilda Iceheart
-Up next, a 6-Woman tag team match continued the feud between the Sailor Sensations with Christina Angel, and 3Queens, the throne on which Erica has placed herself back on top. The champions, known for employing questionable tactics, had their "maid" Cadmus and "Prince" Mamoru Chiba at ringside, ready to tip the scales in their favor, and neither looked particularly happy after the defeat suffered earlier in the night. Christina Angel, the experience veteran, fueled by her determination, threw herself into the fray, disrupting the interference attempts by Cadmus and Chiba. This allowed the team of challengers to gain momentum. Makoto Kino showcased her immense strength and athleticism by hoisting Hilda Iceheart into the air for the Super Supreme Thunder Bomb. The impact echoed through the arena as Makoto covered Iceheart for the three-count. A big win for Makoto, Usagi, and Christina, as Tack's oldest daughter proved that not only is she skilled in the ring, but she's also a crafty veteran, who knew just want to do in a pinch. 
Winners: Christina Angel/Usagi Tsukino/Makoto Kino[o] via Super Supreme Thunder Bomb on Hilda Iceheart -> Pin 

Larry Grim: A win for Christina Angel and the Sailor Sensations. They truly ARE Sensational too. It fits. 

Apple Kid: Yeah, but Minako is the best one. I mean she's like Usagi…but with a dude cat! I swear I've heard it talk too. 

Larry Grim: Not the weirdest thing in the world is it? Please keep in mind you've spent years talking with a LITERAL SKELETON MAN and it puts things into perspective. 

Apple Kid: Right. 

Larry Grim: Well folks, it's crunch time! It's the MAIN EVENT, where the Mega Power Stars are going to lock up with Havok's invaders, Samurai Ifrit. With Metal Rush still in the building, Zyro-K is going to have to watch his back, as they have made it clear that they want to wipe out the rival faction on route to conquering the Havok Brand. That would be great for us if it stopped there if I'm being honest. Brand war and all. 

Apple Kid: Brand war yeah.

Backstage

Bashin Dan stood with his back against the wall. His eyes were closed as he tilted his head towards the ceiling. On his phone a scene was playing, the one where Jammer told him his reasons for forming Dan Club Silver. What he said was weighing heavily on his mind, as Rama Raju approached him. 

Rama Raju: My friend, does something trouble you? 

Bashin Dan: Just have a lot to think about. 

Rama Raju: I understand. The complexities of friendship are not lost on me. Your friend Jammer is a good man, doing what he feels is right. He's a colorful character to be sure, and he needs his room to grow…and so do you. 

Bashin Dan: Hmm?

Rama Raju: Jammer wants you to reclaim this EBW Championship. He wants you to be ACE again. People love you Dan, and they should. You've been a cornerstone and foundation of this company for a few years now. You are synonymous with EBW now, as much as you are that card game. 

Bashin Dan: …I still need a rematch…I can't believe you beat me. 

Rama Raju: I'm straight forward. Like a fire, I burn away obstacles, and I blaze a path in that ring. That's what I'm here for. That being said, it would be an honor to face you Dan. It's something to think about when the E1 Team League is all over. We'll see what happens….after we win it. 

Bashin Dan: Heh…you make a good point. I've always got more to learn. Let's do this.

5. E1 Team League: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[2] vs. Zyro Kurogane<Havok>/Mike Thunder<Havok>/Isiah Muscle<Havok>/Ilya Fedorovich<Havok>[0]
-Main event time, in a pivotal contest within the E1 Team League Tournament, the Mega Power Stars collided with Samurai Ifrit in an electrifying 8-Man Tag Match. The Mega Power Stars, comprising EBW Champion Rama Raju, Bashin Dan, Takumi Inui, and Jaden Yuki, faced off against the formidable squad of Samurai Ifrit from Havok Brand. Zyro Kurogane, Mike Thunder, Isiah Muscle, and EBW Television Champion Ilya Fedorovich came in to a mixed reaction, as people are starting to side more and more with Zyro-K BEY BEEEY! The Mega Power Stars, known for their unity and collective strength, aimed to overcome the challenges presented by the powerful members of Samurai Ifrit. As the match unfolded, it became apparent that the cohesiveness of the Mega Power Stars was a defining factor. Rama Raju, the EBW Champion, exhibited his exceptional skill and determination in the ring. The teamwork among the Mega Power Stars allowed them to isolate Isiah Muscle. Mike was taken off his game by the appearance of Amigo in the crowd, while Zyro-K was trading blows with the returning Takumi Inui. Isiah had only Ilya to tag, but the newest member of Samurai Ifrit quickly dropped down from ringside and walked away. Rama Raju executed his signature move, the Burning Arrow, on Isiah Muscle. The impact reverberated through the ring as Raju capitalized on the opportunity to secure the victory for his team. The Mega Power Stars celebrated their hard-fought triumph, gaining valuable points in the tournament. The aftermath left questions lingering about the internal dynamics of Samurai Ifrit and the implications for their future performances in the league.
Winners: Rama Raju[o]/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[2] via Burning Arrow on Isiah Muscle -> Pin -> 2pts. 

Apple Kid: MEGA POWER STARS WITH THE WIN! 

Larry Grim: Amigo from Metal Rush got Mike's attention, and Ilya Fedorovich walked out on his new stable! Why would he do that? I'd say find out next week, but Havok IS coming up, so I guess check THAT out only because Xcite will be there! New Year Rising is almost here Goodnight!

2/17/2024 1:44 am  #482

Ted Pettentool: The Tool Box is back….again! I-

Hannigan Sales: And I'm back too, say this is some fancy digs ya got here! 

Ted Pettentool: What? I need you to NOT be back! 

Hannigan Sales: But I got a new product you've gotta try! This Doc Muty's Tongue Cutter, for when you just can't stop yourself from letting your mouth talk you out of a job!

Ted Pettentool: What? Doc Muty? No! Why would I cut my tongue out! You're the one that got the Tool Box suspended TWICE! He's not here because I want him here! Swift! Rumble! Please listen to me! 

Hannigan Sales: I got some new songs for ya! Want a listen? Here we go! This one is for all the out of work people out there. *clears throat* ♫ Oh, I hear that we should all help the poor, but I say they're no better than manure. Instead of giving them a hand, we should confiscate their land, and make them live like rats down in the sewer. Sewery-do! ♫ 

Ted Pettentool: What? You can't put out of work people in the sewer! 

Hannigan Sales: You're right, they'd probably contaminate the sewage. 

Ted Pettentool: This is a wrestling show! That has nothing to do with wrestling! 

Hannigan Sales: Let's be real pal, this is a variety clown show, and I'm the main attraction right now. I got another song for ya!

Ted Pettentool: No ple-

Hannigan Sales: ♫ Oh, when you're poor it's really quite a shock. Now they're all lined up outside around the block. They all need food and jobs, but I hate those lazy slobs, and I'd rather bash their heads in with a rock. Crackity-skull! ♫

Ted Pettentool: That's terrible! You're going to start a riot or something! It's a wonder you haven't been murdered yet! 

Hannigan Sales: I WAS murdered.

Ted Pettentool: What?!

Hannigan Sales: …..

"Eclipse - Anthem" 

Mrs. Xtra: Uh…hey! Mrs. Xtra here! No, I'm not storming in to demand more matches for my awesome husband Mav Valentine, but I AM here because Ted Pettentool suddenly went missing, and Dok Hayes is three sheets to the wind if you catch my drift. We have some updates on the E1 Team League, and it's clear we're having some breakout teams now. On the Xcite Brand side, the Mega Power Stars have managed to capture four points, and have taken the lead after being tied with the Weekend Wrecking Crew. The Story and SUFFER and still struggling for points. On the Havok Brand, Metal Rush is sitting at four, while Blood 4 Blood sits at second place with two. Samurai Ifrit and Dan Club Silver are- it's the same alright? It's exactly the same. It's like a mirror, it's weird! We might see some big changes coming on Havok! I wish Mav was back on the Havok Brand! He'd totally get more screen ti-

Mav Valentine: Honey baby darling, please calm down! The Maverick is just fine. Picking up the pieces from my loss at Last Clash. That Rama Raju is legit. However, my new pal Jackson Kain had a buddy cop movie he wanted me for. It was SUPPOSED to be a surprise, but-

Mrs. Xtra: You're gonna be a movie star?! *bleep* getting a match, my baby is gonna be a famous movie star! Woohoo!!!

Xcite Teams
1. Mega Power Stars[4]
2. Weekend Wrecking Crew[2] 
3. The Story[0]
-. SUFFER[0]

Havok Teams
1. Metal Rush[4]
2. Blood 4 Blood[2]
3. Samurai Ifrit[0]
-. Dan Club Silver[0]

Mr. Herb: Well since they left, I guess it's time for me to make a big announcement. I am Green and I am Retired. Do you understand what I'm saying here? I'm Green, but I am also Retired. I am not Retired and Yellow. I'm Green and Retired! 

Arliss Michaels: And I'd just like to say that my new client Tack Angel is a true national treasure. He loves every part of Eagleland, ESPECIALLY the south! You Mid-South fans have a lucky local hero, and you should get his new shirt that features Freedom the Eagle on it, and we also have new action figures and a Tack Angel plush. It talks when you squeeze it! 

Tack Plush: Why Subculture?

Arliss Michaels: See? It's pretty accurate am I right? Oh! Mr. Herb, nice to see you! Did I miss the part where you told everyone about you being Green and Retired? 

Mr. Herb: Well now ya see you did, but that's alright, because I can easily tell people again. I am Green AND Retired, AND I'll take 500 Tack Plushies. 

Arliss Michaels: Wow really? 

Mr. Herb: I'm gonna give some to kids, and the rest…look comfy, I might sleep on them. 

Arliss Michaels: Outstanding! They are each 39- they are each 59.95. 

Mr. Herb: Not a problem for a Green and Retired man like me. Here's a blank check! 

Arliss Michaels: And Tack just got out of trailer park! ARLISS!

Saturn Cafe

Jammer and Jenny James were eating opposite Vape, who wolfed down his food much faster. 

Jammer: What's with that man?

Vape: What?

Jammer: The way you wolf down food like that. 

Vape: I took three bites! 

Jammer: It was a whole pizza! 

Vape: I folded it! It's fine! 

Jammer: Tell him it's not fine! 

Jenny James: I don't want any part of this. 

Jammer: Right. So….Vape…how's the hand? 

Vape: You mean after it was degloved? It's great! Good as new…except for this horrific scar, and the phantom pain of it happening every so often! Degrees did a great job! 

Jammer: I see…did you go to him for anything else by chance? 

Vape: …What do you mean?

Jammer: We're going to need to address the elephant in the room. 

Vape: Hey! 

Jammer: Metaphorically buddy. Stay with me here. Listen….what happened….TO YOUR FOOT!?

The Lakitu panned the camera down to reveal that Vape's left foot was missing. 

Vape: Oh that?! No, I went to a place in Anahauc for that! They did it REAL cheap! 

Jammer: I bet. 

Vape: I also tried to hire some companionship from a young-

Jammer: WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR FOOT OFF VAPE?! 

Vape: -but they said no. What? My foot? Oh right. So I was told that I was in MASSIVELY poor shape, and a candidate from crippling diabetes. They said I needed to cut down on my snacks or I'd lose the foot, so I said the heck with it, and lobbed the darn thing off! That saves me time, and I can still gobble down the snack attack. I mean my face is on this stuff, and they send crates of it, so I GOT to eat it. 

Jammer: NO YOU DON'T! Also….ARE YOU INSANE!? Insulin….insulin Vape! You could use THAT mixed with cutting DOWN on your snacking, and you'd be FINE! 

Vape: …So wait…wait now….wait…what you're saying is….I didn't need to cut off my foot? 

Jammer: NO! 

Vape: …Well I saved it in the freezer! 

Jammer: GO GET DEGREES TO PUT IT BACK ON! 

Vape: …Can you help me get there? 

Jammer: …*sigh* Fine. You know your career is probably over right? 

Vape: You think? 

Jammer: Can you STAND on one foot and wrestle? 

Vape: No…but I couldn't really wrestle before, so what's the difference? 

Jammer: *sigh* I'm doomed aren't I?

Jenny James: Seemingly. 

Jammer: I'm gonna have to help him with stuff aren't I?

Jenny James: You're the chauffeur now. 

Jammer: He's gonna have to stay with us. 

Jenny James: And you've doomed me too.

Vape: HAHA! You guys! You're the best!

Jammer and Jenny: *sigh*

?

In a small room, three figures sat across from a table where Dr. Yaggis sat next to a quiet, smoking man. 

Dr. Yaggis: I'm Dr. Yaggis, and I represent an organization that is highly interested in your stories. We know you've all been through quite an ordeal, so we appreciate you making the trip, and by making the trip, I mean you were blindfolded in the back of a van. You three are confirmed to have been abducted by aliens. It happened in Limber Mines, and we're very excited to hear about your situation. Let's start with your names. From right to left please?

Peter Ennis: Peter Ennis! This is wild! I mean I was just some dude hanging out, drinking beers behind a Tacko Bell, and now all of this is happening! 

Dottie Bic: Dottie Bic here! 

Jessy James: ….Jessy James. 

Dr. Yaggis: Right. So, after the blue light pulled you into the craft, what is your next memory? 

Dottie Bic: I came to and saw like a beautiful being made of a calming light. 

Peter Ennis: Same here. The being touched my head, and I felt every emotion in its purest form. It was amazing. I cried sir. 

Dr. Yaggis: I see. What about you Ms. James? 

Jessy James: Wow. What floor were you guys on? I woke up in a dirty metal dome, and forty little gray aliens watched me pee in a little steel bowl. Then they took the bowl and walked out. 

Dr. Yaggis: Interesting. Were these beings also bathed in a calming light? 

Jessy James: Nope. Just gray aliens with big black eyes. They just stared while I peed. I don't think I was dealing with the top brass. 

Dr. Yaggis: How did they instruct you to urinate? Was that telepathically? 

Jessy James: Oh no, I was drunk and had to pee like a racehorse. One of the aliens slapped the wall and pointed at the bowl, so I sort of duck walked over to it. 

Dr. Yaggis: When you awoke, were you all clothed? 

Dottie Bic: I was dressed in a robe made out of bright energy. 

Peter Ennis: Like a blanket made out of pure love. 

Jessy James: Yeah…a little different for me. I had the shirt I came in with, but my pants were gone, so the uh…the coot and the hoot were out if you catch my drift. I was full Porky Pigging it in a drafty dome. 

Dr. Yaggis: …Interesting. Did you all stay on the same ship the entire time? 

Peter Ennis: Well, ya know my body did, but my consciousness was shown what lies beyond time and space. We live inside of a dream by the way. It's all so beautiful. 

Dottie Bic: I got a glimpse of the furnace of all creation. Something called the Sanctum. I didn't quite understand all of it, but it was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. 

Jessy James: What?! These fancy cats are seeing the wonders of the universe, meanwhile I'm on phase 2, where I'm sitting on a stool and a bunch of grays are batting my knockers around. Did y'all get the knocker stuff? 

Dottie Bic: No…no sorry. 

Dr. Yaggis: Did you feel threatened Ms. James? 

Jessy James: No no, they were real respectful about it. They were in a line. One by one they'd step up, slap a knocker, and then go to the back of the line and wait for another turn. No harm, no foul. 

Dr. Yaggis: Perhaps they were collecting biological data. 

Jessy James: No…it felt super off the books. I saw one gray by the door, and I think he was the lookout. No big deal through. It wasn't my worst Wednesday night. 

Dr. Yaggis: How did the aliens return you to Earth?

Dottie Bic: I was carried down gently, in a cradle of light, and placed in a soft bed of wildflowers. 

Peter Ennis: Yeah, the light laid me down like a baby near my house. I was smiling and weaping tears of joy. 

Jessy James: Now this miffs me a little bit. My grand exit was like being shot out of an airplane toilet. I fell seven feet and through the roof of the Tacko Bell. They threw out my pants separately, they missed the Tacko Bell completely.  I fell completely exposed and ruined Danny Randal's party. 

Dr. Yaggis: Who is Danny Randal? 

Jessy James: Beats the hell out of me, but he'll never forget his 12th birthday I'll tell ya that. 

Dr. Yaggis: Wow, this is interesting stuff. Thanks guys. The men in the suits over there, will GENTLY blindfold you and take you home now. 

Peter Ennis: Can I keep the blindfold? When we're done I mean. 

Dr. Yaggis: Uh…yeah sure? Why not? Bye guys. 

Jenny James: Be gentle with me, I'm still all banged up from the gray grab and go. 

Dr. Yaggis: *sigh* 

Smoking Man: The activity around Limber Mines is picking up. 

Dr. Yaggis: When the reality overlap happened, the barriers weakened, and with the "high level players" being more hands off, we don't know what that's going to mean. 

Smoking Man: How goes "Project G"?

Dr. Yaggis: We're still searching, but we'll find him…eventually.

Last edited by Machismo (2/17/2024 2:03 am)

2/28/2024 2:41 am  #483

Prosperity Church - Saturn City

In front of an ornate church in Saturn City, a limo pulled up, and out stepped Tracy Angel-Garrett, sporting a deep tan, tall hair, and a bright white smile. 

Tracy Angel-Garrett: Hallelujah, what a glorious day it is on HIS wonderful Earth, yes it is. I've learned so much in the last few weeks, about what life is all about, and I can't wait to return to EBW and show all my sisters! Tracy is coming back, and she's bringing the holiness and righteousness of her God with her, yes she is! I mean I need to be humble about this. I need to be meek. No more will I claim to be far and away the greatest. I can only claim to be second best, to the one who created us all. That's the best I can do, and that's just fine with me! I can not wait to see you all again really really soon. *teeth glisten*

-

Dok Hayes: Weeeell, it's Dok Hayes here, and that was Tracy Angel-Garrett, giving me a run for my money on the time in the tanning booth, but  I've got some breaking news for ya now EBW fans! A bidding war has been going on all day, regarding the signing of a free agent that could really shift the balance. People have been talking all day about this returning star! Not only is he a hot young talent, but he's also the executive of his own company, much like Seto Kaiba. EBW is quickly becoming a place where the men with money are finding out that life is more than just dollars and cents…it's Yen too, but it's ALSO about the action in the ring! Now who is this mystery man? It's none other than the CEO of Zodiac Enterprises! Nicholas Gyllene, but you knew him better as-

-

Nicholas Gyllene: Nikky "The Golden"...that's what you called me.

The camera cut to the blonde, well dressed Nicholas Gyllene sitting at his desk in a white and gold office overlooking Saturn City. He had a thoughtful gaze as he sipped his tea and began speaking to the people. 

Nicholas Gyllene: Back then, I must admit I was quite the brat. I tried to take a "harsh approach" when it came to dominance, and along the way I developed an unsavory reputation did I not? A large possibility is that I went too hard, too fast. Like a paper mache flame thrower, I burned out while burning brightest. That's all in the past. I was a child at the time, caught up in a struggle with the likes of Firebrand X and the late Camilo Ortega. The main event of Victory Explosion 7. I was the youngest to ever main event the show. In the years since that time I have honed my abilities. I took up Judo, throwing my family's vast resources behind the best coaches and facilities. Yes, I am an important CEO these days, but I never stopped thinking about returning to EBW and finishing what I started. It will be a delight to show you the new and improved Nicholas Gyllene…..and cut! Is the camera off? THIS TEA IS TOO HOT! HOW DARE YOU! I SAID LUKE WARM! LUKE WARM! These lips are far too valuable to burn! *sigh* That was far too much humility for my liking! Oh, you're shaking? You think I'm terrifying! The only thing that's terrifying is MY OWN TALENT! They need to know how incredible I have become! I am, was, and always will be….GOLDEN! NYEHEHEHEHE! WHOA!

-

Dok Hayes: He uh…fell back out of his chair at the last second there. He obviously didn't know the Lakitu was still recording. Um…despite that ending there, the bidding war is on, because Nicholas Gyllene IS an accomplished Judoka, which I'm told means he's good at throwing people around. I wouldn't know personally, I was busy picking out new floral patterns for my vest collection. His reputation is one of an eccentric CEO, with that unnerving laugh echoing the halls of his building. When we last saw Nicholas AS Nikky the Golden, he had brought together masked "Zodiac Warriors" and built himself a tower where he claimed to be King, so that whole "letting it go to his head" thing was an understatement. What kind of "Nikky" will we be getting in EBW, and which brand? Stay tuned to find out! 

“Skillet - Feel Invincible”

Tommy Dukes: Welcome to Howler's Gymnasium in South Town, where they love to fight on…whatever night this is! 

Nerma: It's Havok night, and the E1 Team League Continues on the final show before New Year Rising 2024! The stage is set for an epic showdown between World Champion Trevor Mach and Metal Rush leader Ness! The showdown we've all been waiting for, ever since Metal Rush first hit the scene to declare war against the Renegades. 

Tommy Dukes: That whole show is stacked, but we're not doing too shabby tonight either! We're kicking things off with Christy Angel vs. Metal Rush's hired mercenary Valarie Dorado! The power of youth versus the muscle with legacy and experience! Let's take it to the ring!

EBW: Havok[E1 Team League]
Howler's Gymnasium, Southtown
ENT

1. Lady Renegades Singles: Christy Angel vs. Val Dorado 
-In the opener, Christy Angel found herself pitted against the seasoned mercenary, Valarie Dorado of Metal Rush. Valarie, known for her ruthless tactics and no-nonsense approach, immediately took control of the match. The Metal Rush enforcer targeted Christy's limbs, employing a series of calculated submission holds to wear down her opponent. With a methodical approach, Valarie aimed to exploit any weakness in Christy's defenses. However, Christy Angel, displaying the resilience and determination reminiscent of her father, Tack, refused to be subdued easily. Despite the relentless onslaught from Dorado, Christy showcased her craftiness and resourcefulness in the ring. The ebb and flow of the match saw moments of dominance from both competitors. Alison Chains, the drug-addled ally of Christy, drew Valarie's attention away, creating the opening Christy needed. Seizing the moment, Christy executed a quick and effective roll-up, capitalizing on Valarie's momentary lapse in focus. The referee's hand slapped the mat for the three-count, declaring Christy Angel the unexpected victor. 
Winner: Christy Angel via Roll Up -> Pin 

Nerma: Christy with the win!? Wow! The most devastating move in Colby Road's old promotion, the dreaded Roll Up, sealed the deal! Outstanding work from the youngest Angel daughter. The true diamond in the rough in my opinion. I mean the other one is a trailblazing pioneer….but this one is ours! She's a Renegade! 

Tommy Dukes: Our Lady Renegades are going to step up and defend Southtown up next against a formidable force from the Xcite Brand. The Sunset Riders are in the saddle again against Hilda Iceheart and Gianna Rambaldi of 3Queens. The EBW Women's Tag Team Championships are not on the line, but the fate of Southtown most certainly is. Let's once again take it to the ring!

2. Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls Lady Renegades Tag: Wendy Mustang/Lainey Strong vs. Gianna Rambaldi<Xcite>/Hilda Iceheart<Xcite>  
-In a fierce Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls Lady Renegades Tag Team match, the Sunset Riders, Wendy Mustang and Lainey Strong, clashed with the invaders from the Xcite Brand, Gianna Rambaldi and Hilda Iceheart of 3Queens. While Rambaldi and Iceheart's EBW Women's Tag Team Championships weren't at stake, the destiny of South Town hung in the balance, as the victorious team would decide who would run shows in the Howler's Arena. The opening salvo of the match saw Lainey Strong making a powerful statement for the Sunset Riders. With incredible teamwork, Wendy and Lainey executed a perfectly synchronized Double Clothesline, taking down Gianna Rambaldi. The referee counted the pinfall, giving the Sunset Riders the lead and control over the fate of Southtown. Determined to turn the tide, Gianna Rambaldi rallied back in the second fall. Demonstrating her grappling prowess, she locked in a relentless Rear Naked Choke on Lainey Strong. The submission was executed with such precision and force that the referee had no choice but to call for the bell, evening the score and setting the stage for a decisive final fall. As the intensity reached its peak, Wendy Mustang unleashed her arsenal of high-impact maneuvers. In a thrilling sequence, she managed to connect with her signature Front Flip Lariat on the Ice Queen Hilda. The referee's hand slapped the mat for the final time, securing the 1-2-3 and clinching victory for the Sunset Riders.
-Wendy Mustang/Lainey Strong[o] beat Gianna Rambaldi<Xcite>[x]/Hilda Iceheart<Xcite> via Double Flying Clothesline -> Pin 
-Gianna Rambaldi<Xcite>[o]/Hilda Iceheart<Xcite> beat Wendy Mustang/Lainey Strong[x] via Rear Naked Choke -> Referee Stoppage
-Wendy Mustang[o]/Lainey Strong beat Gianna Rambaldi<Xcite>[o]/Hilda Iceheart<Xcite>[x] via Front Flip Lariat -> Pin
Winners: Wendy Mustang/Lainey Strong[2-1] -> City Defense! 

Nerma: Yeah baby! That's a W for the Sunset Riders, and Southtown remains with the Renegades! This is Renegade Country, I'd be distraught if we lost this one. 

Tommy Dukes: And that would probably be bad for me…in the bedroom. 

Nerma: Mentioning that on national television is just as bad if not worse.

Tommy Dukes: Aw cranberries! 

Nerma: That's right, cranberries! The E1 Team League continues next, as Dan Club Silver and Xcite's The Story clash in a battle of two teams with zero points. One of them will walk out with points, but which team is it gonna be? Let's find out….AFTER THIS!

Backstage

Zyro Kurogane, Mike Thunder, and Isiah Muscle were in the back with steel pipes looking for Ilya Fedorovich. They roamed the halls, clanging the pipes and kicking open doors trying to find him. 

Zyro Kurogane: Where you at Ilya?! Huh? You want to play games? I love games! I'm GREAT at games! Zyro-K is gonna let this pipe RIP right across your head! Ilya! I-

Seto Kaiba: Hehe. You just can't keep a fifth member to save your lives huh? 

Zyro Kurogane: Oh here we go. Another one on my list. 

Seto Kaiba: You knew Mr. VIP, that I only work with winners, and you didn't seem like a sure bet anymore. I have the money, and Metal Rush has the power and influence. It's a match made for the holder of the Blue Eyes White Dragon. 

Zyro Kurogane: I could tell you where to stick that card Kaiba! 

Seto Kaiba: I could say the same for your previous beyblade. You know, for saying you're made of Samurai Steel, you certainly bend when enough pressure is applied. I wonder what it's going to take to make you break. I want to find out. So do they.

Zyro Kurogane: Huh?

Mike Thunder: Oh I know where this is go-

The trio were suddenly attacked by Grind, Amigo, and Generator. Amigo tossed Mike into a room and barricaded the door, while he applied the Ankle Lock to Isiah. Grind and Generator held Zyro down as Seto approached him. 

Seto Kaiba: The truth is, we don't know where Ilya is. We wanted to recruit him, but he's not with us. He's not with you either. You're one man down in the E1 Team League, you're one man down when you really need one right now. Oh, but good news, here comes Renegade Security! How long are they going to keep you safe though? Zyro-K? Bey-bey? Hahaha!

3. E1 Team League Jammer/Benjamin/Sal Paradise/Boomtown[0] vs. Colby Roads<Xcite>/CP Munk<Xcite>/LG Rod<Xcite>/Randy no Kachi<Xcite>[0]
-In a crucial E1 Team League encounter, the formidable team of Jammer, Benjamin, Sal Paradise, and Boomtown from Dan Club Silver faced off against the spirited quartet of Colby Roads, CP Munk, LG Rod, and Randy no Kachi of The Story. With both teams vying to stay in contention, every move and strategy played a pivotal role in determining the outcome. The match unfolded with a chaotic mix of technical prowess and hard-hitting brawling. Each competitor sought to gain an advantage for their team, knowing that the stakes were high in this pivotal contest. As the action intensified, Benji found himself in a prime position to make a significant impact. Seizing the moment, he executed a thunderous Spear on LG Rod, driving him into the canvas with incredible force. The referee swiftly counted the pinfall, and the arena erupted in cheers as Benjamin secured the victory for the Slam Jam Fam. The hard-fought win not only earned them the admiration of the fans but also kept Dan Club Silver in the running for valuable points in the E1 Team League.
Winners: Jammer/Benjamin[o]/Sal Paradise/Boomtown via Spear on LG Rod -> Pin -> 2pts! 

Tommy Dukes: Benji with the Spear, and the Mystic Bout Machine secured the win and the pointes for Dan Club Silver! The Slam Jam Fam is starting to ramp up in the land of the Renegades! 

Nerma: Now we have a very special interview next. This one concerns Havok Renegade Fighter Daron. Daron has a lot of pent up feelings, and he wants to tell us all about it. This is sure to be an explosive and historic interview. Let's take it to Fighter Daron!

-

Fighter Daron: *muted dialogue*

-

Nerma: I'm sorry, it seems like he was in a sealed room, and all the heat and oxygen proceeded to leave it, and without those important things, sound can't be heard….OH WELL! Maybe next time.

Backstage

Trevor was kneeing a heavy bag held by Cade Yaggis as they talked. 

Trevor Mach: And that's how I found out that if you see your young son comes running into the other room with a step stool…shenanigans are afoot. That boy was up to all sorts. Get ready for it. 

Cade Yaggis: I'm not really looking to have a kid just-OOF! 

Trevor Mach: I meant the knee brah. 

Cade Yaggis: Right…of course. *cough cough* 

Trevor Mach: So as I was saying earlier, we got this thing in Celtland called "The Rot", and it's like a Neverending Story villain. If you're out past a certain hour it comes out like a mist and it'll eat your face off. 

Cade Yaggis: …You were saying that earlier?

Trevor Mach: Wasn't I?

Cade Yaggis: I think I would remember that conversation! 

Trevor Mach: Huh. 

Cade Yaggis: It's really crazy how Celtland is stuck in the dark ages. 

Trevor Mach: Yeah man, they got the rot, the rats, the slippering slopes. Lovely vistas though…gotta love the vistas. I-

As they spoke, The Auditor and Viper walked by. Viper bumped shoulders with Trevor as they passed by. 

Trevor Mach: Excuse me? Bumping shoulders with the champ? You don't meet the height requirement Viper. 

Viper: Champ huh? I saw the champ get beat by Ishihiro Tomo just the other day. 

Trevor Mach: And for some reason Tomo-kun didn't want to take over my match at New Year Rising while I went on vacation, so here we are. Ness and his boys had their fun with that one, but I'd love to see what tricks SUFFER has up their sleeves. You don't have any sleeves though…you're wearing a leotard. 

Cade Yaggis: Sweet headband dude. 

Viper: Kid, you don't want to get into this. 

Cade Yaggis: Oh I do…I really do. They say you're the Gladiator hothead, but I've got the hair trigger. Try me. 

Trevor Mach: Pick your poison Viper. Either one of us is going to hurt ya! 

The Auditor: An odd attitude for a man of God. 

Trevor Mach: We're gladiators in the colosseum. This is our sport. This is what we do. You'll notice I'm giving him the option to walk away. We're not moving though. 

The Auditor: The world changed, people have changed, circumstances have changed, but you haven't. You're still a blood thirsty wolf. 

Trevor Mach: Hey, you want to come to my Bible Study you're more than welcome, but we're on the clock pal, and the profession is violence! 

The Auditor: Hmm…interesting. You'll never stop being at war with yourself will you? What about you Yaggis? Any of that old spark left that I once found so intriguing? 

Cade Yaggis: Do I know you? 

The Auditor: Ah yes, that's not how it happened anymore.

Cade Yaggis: What? 

Trevor Mach: Wait…you mean you-

The Auditor: I never forgot Mr. Mach. Your audit was always one of my favorites, and a memory like that I shall cherish forever. Come now Viper, we must get a hold of Troy's senses before tonight's main spectacle begins. 

Viper: …You're both lucky. 

Trevor Mach: I don't feel lucky. You're still here. 

Viper: …

Trevor Mach: Ya know, he was always one of my favorite Gladiators. 

Cade Yaggis: Really?

Trevor Mach: Yeah. He and Tower were the best combination. 

Cade Yaggis: Huh.

Gamer Girlz Room

Kid Havok looked stunned as Christy Angel walked in halfway through a conversation with Alison Chains. 

Christy Angel: So I won, and that means YOU have to use the MadKatz controller next ti-

Kid Havok: Hang on Christy! Alison is in the middle of the most incredible story. 

Christy Angel: Eh?

Alison Chains: Right, so I was tripping on shrooms, and I literally tripped into this chick who stumbled into a street sweeper which cut off her pinky toe. 

Christy Angel: What?! 

Alison Chains: Then after the ambulance left, I FOUND the toe! So I opened one of my empty pill bottles, put in the toe, filled it with ice, and ran towards the hospital. 

Christy Angel: You ran on foot?! 

Alison Chains: No, I ran to the bus! I told the driver "I got a toe here dude! Step on it!" 

Christy Angel: Wow! 

Alison Chains: Then, all of a sudden, this guy pulls out a GUN! I knew any delay was gonna cost this chick her pinky toe. So I got out of the seat and I started walking towards him. I was still hallucinating, and he turned into a cheeseburger I really wanted to bite ya know! He says "Where do you think you're going?!" and I said "I got a surprise for you Mayor McCheese", and I BIT INTO HIS NECK! 

Christy Angel: WHAT?! 

Alison Chains: As he was bleeding I KNOCKED HIM OUT COLD! Then everybody starts screaming, because the driver passed out! It was too much for him! The bus is OUT OF CONTROL! So I take him by the collar, and take him out of the seat, and now I'm driving the bus! Then the mugger comes too and he starts CHOKING ME, and I'm trying not to get off from that while driving the bus! 

Kid Havok: Get off from that? 

Alison Chains: So I'm fighting him with one hand, driving the bus with the other, holding the pinky toe bottle in my mouth, and I'm trying NOT to call him Daddy! I managed to open the door and kick him out at the next stop! 

Christy Angel: You kept making all the stops?! 

Alison Chains: Why wouldn't I? I'm a bus driver! 

Kid Havok: No you're not! 

Christy Angel: So what happened with the toe!?

Alison Chains: I'm happy to say the toe is in its rightful place at the back of the line! 

Kid Havok: You did ALL of that….for a pinky toe?

Alison Chains: The pinky is a very important appendage! You need the stabilization.

Christy Angel: Fine….I'll use the MadKatz controller.

4. Singles: Hotlanta vs. Boomtown 
-Next up, Hotlanta and Boomtown squared off in a high-stakes encounter, each aiming to assert dominance and secure a pivotal victory following LoveBoom's surprise title win over Metal Rush. With the added element of their tag partners, Generator and Sal Paradise, stationed on the outside. Boomtown had just assisted his team in an E1 Team League victory, but that didn't mean Metal Rush would go easy on him. In fact, it was more like a shark smelling blood in the water. Hotlanta, armed with strength and experience, faced the explosive Boomtown, known for his impactful moves and formidable presence in the ring. Boomtown showcased his resilience and power, coming close to securing a surprising victory with his signature move, "Here Comes the Boom." The crowd held its breath as the referee's hand hovered above the mat for the potential three-count. However, Generator, ever the strategist, intervened by placing Hotlanta's foot on the ropes, breaking the pin and keeping the match alive. Boomtown, frustrated by the interference, directed his aggression toward Generator. Sal pushed Generator out of the way and quickly motioned for Boomtown to focus back in the ring. Boomtown attempted to take a swing at Generator, only to find himself turning directly into the clutches of Hotlanta. Seizing the opportunity, Hotlanta hit the Spinning Lanta Slam, as he pinned Boomtown for the W. 
Winner: Hotlanta via Spinning Lanta Slam -> Pin 

Tommy Dukes: Well the Slam Jam Fam got the points, but Metal Rush got the W in this next match. Still, it was impressive for the young Boomtown to go through a Team match, and then battle it out with the grizzled veteran Hotlanta. The World Tag Team Champion looked good in defeat, but Metal Rush got the last laugh. Up next is the main event, featuring Blood 4 Blood taking on SUFFER from Xcite. Big points are at stake here, so ONCE AGAIN, LET'S TAKE IT TO THE-

Nerma: Wait! 

Tommy Dukes: Eh?

Nerma: Before we get to that, in case you forgot, we have a HUGE main event coming this weekend at New Year Rising. Trevor Mach versus Ness! Ness ain't the talking type, but we had a sitdown interview between champ and challenger ahead of this big battle! Let's take a look! 

Tommy Dukes: That wasn't in my format. 

Nerma: Your monster energy drink is covering it. 

Tommy Dukes: Oh! Oops!

Interview Set

Kid Havok: Kid Havok here, with the World Champion Trevor Mach, and the #1 Contender Ness, leader of Metal Rush. He's joined by Paula, to speak for him I guess? However, I'm curious why Trevor is flanked by his wife Tali Mach?

Tali Mach: A reunion of sorts. Heya Paula, how ya doing? 

Paula: …

Tali Mach: What's wrong? Your husband is the one that keeps his yap shut. 

Paula: Seeing you like that…

Tali Mach: What? In a wheelchair? I'm over it, it's time you get there too. Or are you pleased to see it? 

Paula: Seeing you like that doesn't please me in the slightest Tali. Nor am I pleased at what Ness has to do to your husband, but so be it. 

Trevor Mach: What do you think he's going to do Paula? What do you think I'M gonna do? You can read my mind right? What do you see? 

Paula: When I try to read your mind, I see things that don't make sense. The name "Azrael" comes to mind. I don't know WHAT you're thinking about, even in your subconscious, and that does concern me, however I'm not concerned about Ness's chances in the ring with you. 

Trevor Mach: Did you forget your history?

Paula: I know that you've spent years fighting wars in the ring Trevor, while Ness gave himself the proper time to rest, recover, get in peak physical shape, and study you. This whole thing was not a spur of the moment decision. This was a long time coming.

Trevor Mach: Yeah, I guess I deserve for that time I helped save your son Will?

Paula: You put him in danger in the first place. You injected yourself into situations that were beyond you, and it hurt the people around you. Ness…he could save the day and save everyone in the process. You? Well, look at Tali. You didn't save her did you? 

Trevor Mach: Hey! You kee-

Tali Mach: Trevor didn't do this! I did it to myself! 

Paula: Yes…you….w00t…and one other, and I can see them Tali. I know who it was. You saw them, but you forgot. I can replay that last moment in my head before the crash. I can see it. You did do that, and it makes me sick, because you were supposed to be the benchmark. You were supposed to be the standard bearer. We left EBW in the hands of you two, and you drove it into disarray, not one, but twice now. I'm glad you're here for that example. The difference between the originals, and the cheap replacements. You get what you pay for. Well I'm the Women's World Champion again, and you never will be. Ness will soon be the World Champion again, and Trevor never will be. That's the plain and simple truth of the matter. Metal Rush is going to set things right. We're playing the long game, and we're just getting started. 

Trevor Mach: You're all talk so far Ness…which is ironic I know, but I haven't seen this mastermind yet. I haven't seen this overlord of Metal Rush. I've seen a man doing everything he can to keep his hands clean while everyone else gets dirty. You're going to have to get your hands dirty if you want this. You're going to be covered in my blood if you want to pry this championship from me. Try it Ness. Try it. 

Kid Havok: …So I didn't really need to be here…did I?

5. E1 Team League Trevor Mach/Subculture/Picky Minch/Cade Yaggis[2] vs. Razorblade<Xcite>/Snakebite<Xcite>/Troy<Xcite>/Viper<Xcite>[0]
-In a hard-hitting main event encounter within the E1 Team League, the formidable team of Trevor Mach, Cade Yaggis, Subculture, and Picky Minch from Blood 4 Blood faced off against the menacing quartet of Razorblade, Troy, Snakebite, and Viper of SUFFER. The match promised a fierce contest, with both teams aiming to assert dominance and secure crucial points in the league. From the opening bell, the ring became a battleground of intense action and calculated aggression. The members of SUFFER, known for their ruthless tactics, sought to inflict punishment on the shooters, looking to gain an early advantage. The ringside presence of The Auditor and Preacher Ra added an element of unpredictability, as they attempted to sway the match in favor of SUFFER. However, the members of B4B remained resilient, displaying their determination to overcome the odds. In the climax of the match, Cade Yaggis, known for his resilience and powerful moves, seized control. With unwavering focus, he executed the devastating Cadebreaker on Viper, leaving him incapacitated on the mat. The referee counted the pinfall, and the arena erupted in cheers as Cade Yaggis secured the victory for him and his "Blood Brothers".
Winners: Trevor Mach/Subculture/Picky Minch/Cade Yaggis[o] via Cadebreaker on Viper -> Pin -> 2pts! 

Tommy Dukes: Trigger Man gets the win for Blood 4 Blood! SUFFER remains without points, and it looks like Viper is the weak link. The former Glad wanted to really punish people in the ring, but he's the one getting his comeuppance. Folks, in just days we're going to have New Year Rising, and it will set the stage for the build to Victory Explosion. You're not going to want to miss it! Goodnight!

Last edited by Machismo (2/28/2024 2:45 am)

2/29/2024 4:56 am  #484

“One by One (Kenny Leckremo Version) - H.E.A.T”

Tommy Dukes: Welcome to the Twoson Fairgrounds! 

Larry Grim: Welcome to the first big event of the year! 

Nerma: Welcome to ENT+ and ENN+

Apple Kid: …Huh? What are we-

Tommy, Larry, and Nerma: WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR RISING 2024! 

Apple Kid: 4! Yeah! I was in on that! 

Larry Grim: The Brands collide tonight, the E1 Team League continues, the EBW Women's Championship is on the line, and the World Championship is on the line in the main event! 

Nerma: We're going to TRY and get along here, as this show promises a LOT of things we want to see just as much as all of you! I mean Tack Angel vs. CP Munk? As a married woman, I want to see the home wrecker get wrecked! 

Apple Kid: The Call to Tacktion Campaign finally reaches its destination. I wonder if that means the end of the Angel Express and Rick Shaw? 

Larry Grim: I doubt it. Rick Shaw really ties the Weekend Wrecking Crew together. On our part, we're really looking forward to seeing the dream collision of Trevor Mach and Ness. That's a match up years in the making, and the biggest test for the World Champion in his months long battles with Metal Rush's best and most devious. It's going to be a big night and a bumpy ride. 

Apple Kid: Wear a helmet! 

Nerma: I'm strapped in! 

Tommy Dukes: Then let's get the show on the road! We're opening with an Xcite vs. Havok 6-Mixed Tag bout. We all know who we're rooting for, so let's cut to the chase aaaaand TAKE IT TO THE RING!

EBW: New Year Rising 2024
Twoson Fairgrounds, Twoson
ENN+/ENT+

1. Xcite vs. Havok 6-Mixed Tag: Mav Valentine/Jackson Kain/Christina Angel vs. Subculture/Cade Yaggis/Christy Angel
-New Year Rising kicked off as Xcite and Havok collided in a thrilling 6-Mixed Tag Match. The participants brought diverse perspectives and histories into the ring, adding layers of intrigue to the contest. Representing Xcite were Mav Valentine, Jackson Kain, and Christina Angel, while Havok countered with Subculture, Cade Yaggis, and Christy Angel. The match promised a mix of high-flying action, technical prowess, and personal dynamics. As the bell rang, the male competitors wasted no time engaging in a series of impactful exchanges. The familiarity between Mav Valentine and Havok's ranks, particularly Blood 4 Blood, added an extra layer of tension to their encounters. Meanwhile, the sisters, Christina Angel and Christy Angel, shared the ring for the first time in a while. The differences that had emerged since the brand split were on full display, showcasing the unique styles and personalities of each sister. The match reached its climax when Jackson Kain, known for his powerful strikes and dynamic offense, attempted to deliver his signature Shadow Kick. However, Cade Yaggis showcased his resilience and ring awareness, dodging the devastating kick. Seizing the opportunity, Cade Yaggis countered with a lightning-quick Cadebreaker that sent Jackson Kain crashing to the mat. The referee counted the pinfall, and to the surprise of many, Cade Yaggis secured the victory for Havok. 
Winners: Subculture/Cade Yaggis[o]/Christy Angel via Cadebreaker on Jackson Kain -> Pin

After the match Christy celebrated with Subbie and Cade, and gave Yaggis a quick peck on the cheek before running off giggling like a school girl…which she technically still is. Cade smiled as Subculture fell to the ring laughing. Outside, Tack tried to run to the ring, but the bus door didn't open in time, and he ran right into it. 

Tommy Dukes: That's a win for the Havok Renegades baby! 

Nerma: I keep saying that this is going to be the year for the Trigger Man! 

Tommy Dukes: I haven't heard you say that honey. 

Nerma: …I am starting to say right NOW…that this is going to be the year for the Trigger Man! 

Larry Grim: Very well done. You guys won that one. That's perfectly fine. Xcite is resilient, and we have the kind of athletes that learn and grow from defeat. That upset will not happen again.

Apple Kid: We're up next though, and we have a HIGHLY anticipated blood feud primed and ready to go. No, it isn't Tack vs. Munk just yet. This one is Rains vs. Blue Rains. A battle for the CXJ Championship! The high flying, no limits division you can ONLY find on the Xcite Brand! The clouds are forming. Feel the storm? It's coming! Time for….THE BIG DRIZZ!

2. Xcite - CXJ Championship: Rains(c) vs. Blue Rains
-In a highly anticipated CXJ Championship match, the reigning champion Rains faced off against his arch-nemesis, Blue Rains. The atmosphere was charged with tension as these two bitter rivals prepared to settle their score in the squared circle. As the match unfolded, the animosity between Rains and Blue Rains played out not only in the ring but also on the outside, where their respective allies, Good News Gary and Bad News Barry, engaged in a war of words and gestures. The constant verbal sparring and pinkie battles added an extra layer of intensity to the championship bout. The in-ring action was fierce, with both competitors unleashing a flurry of BIG DRIZZES and also high-impact BIG DRIZZES. Rains, known for his calculated and strategic approach...to BIG DRIZZES, clashed with the relentless and exactly the same style of Blue Rains. The exchange of blows kept the audience on the edge of their seats, eagerly anticipating the climax of this long-standing feud. However, the climax was not the clean resolution the fans hoped for. In a shocking turn of events, Johnny Starbound, a thorn in the side of both Rains and Blue Rains, rolled into the ring and launched a surprise attack on Rains. The referee quickly called for the bell, signaling a disqualification. To make matters worse, Johnny Starbound seized the opportunity to grab the coveted CXJ Championship and made a hasty escape from the ring. The chaotic conclusion left the audience in disbelief and frustration, as the anticipated championship showdown ended in controversy.
Winner: Rains via DQ -> Title Defense!

Apple Kid: Starbound noooo! I wanted to see which Rains was the superior Rains! It's not fair! 

Larry Grim: *sigh* Johnny Starbound is apparently wanting to ensure he gets his title rematch against the Tidal Chief of the Floodline. President Swift is still making him work custodial duties to keep his job, so if you're not happy about what he just did….you know what to do. 

Apple Kid: While I cry over this, I guess we need to cut over to the Havok side of things. 

Tommy Dukes: That's right, because we have a 6-Lady Renegades Tables match! Hope and Dem Girlz will face off against the all champion Metal Rush team of Paula, Aoi, and Mitra Lennox. 

Nerma: You want to win? Put a chick through a table! Simple as that! Let's do this!

3. Havok - 6-Lady Renegades Tables: Paula/Darkness Aoi/Mitra Lennox vs. Hope Mach/Jenny James/Jessy James
-Next up, a 6-Lady Renegades Tables match, the champions of Metal Rush, Paula, Darkness Aoi, and Mitra Lennox, faced off against the formidable trio of Hope Mach, Jessy James, and Jenny James. The anticipation was palpable as these elite competitors prepared for a brutal encounter where victory would only come by putting an opponent through a table. The match began with an explosive mix of athleticism and aggression. The Metal Rush team, known for their dominance, showcased their technical prowess against the determined resistance of Hope, Jessy, and Jenny. Ripper Jane and Val Dorado, ever eager to influence the outcome, tried to intervene, but the Sunset Riders, in the form of Wendy Mustang and Lainey Strong, rushed to the rescue, engaging in a heated brawl on the outside. Amidst the chaos, Hope Mach emerged as a strategic force, outmaneuvering Paula in a crucial moment. With precision and strength, Hope executed an Olympic Slam that sent Paula crashing through a strategically placed table. The impact resonated throughout the arena as the table shattered, signifying victory for the team of Hope, Jessy, and Jenny.
Winners: Hope Mach[o]/Jenny James/Jessy James via Olympic Slam to Mitra -> Table Break!

Nerma: Hope and Dem Girlz with the win! The Sunset Riders made sure Ripper Jane and Val didn't get to influence the finish, so Hope was able to finally put Paula in her place, which was through a table. You love to see it! 

Tommy Dukes: What I don't love to see is what has become of Amigo. The World Warrior has returned with a massive chip on his shoulder. He has come back to teach Mike a lesson apparently, but he's going through Isiah first to get it done?: He's not the honorable man that used to obsess over a good sandwich. Tonight will be a big test for Isiah Muscle. Will he be able to hang with the former Capcom World Champion? We're about to find out!

4. Havok - Singles: Amigo vs. Isiah Muscle
-The atmosphere was charged with familial tension as Metal Rush's wily veteran, Amigo, faced off against the up-and-coming powerhouse of Samurai Ifrit, Isiah Muscle. The bout promised a clash of styles, experience against youthful vigor, and it didn't disappoint. Before the match could officially commence, a prelude of chaos unfolded outside the ring. Mike Thunder, attempting to support his son Isiah, found himself ambushed by the devious duo of Hotlanta and Generator. Amigo went after the distracted Isiah, and wasted no time showcasing his ring generalship, meticulously working over Isiah with a calculated approach. Amigo's grappling expertise came to the forefront as he applied holds and submissions, testing Isiah's resilience. To the young Muscle's credit, he refused to tap, consistently reaching for the ropes to break the holds. As Isiah attempted to mount a comeback with a series of powerful suplexes, Amigo displayed his ring awareness, blocking a potential turning point and countering with a thunderous Belly-to-Belly Suplex of his own. The wily veteran continued his assault, wearing down Isiah with an Ankle Lock. Despite the excruciating pain, Isiah fought through the agony, refusing to submit. However, as he succumbed to the Ankle Lock and lost consciousness, the referee had no choice but to call for the bell, awarding the match to Amigo. However, the veteran's aggression didn't cease with the referee's decision. Ignoring the official's attempt to maintain order, Amigo continued his assault on Isiah. In a shocking turn of events, the referee reversed the decision, granting Isiah the win via disqualification. Unsatisfied with the outcome, Amigo's frustration boiled over. Ignoring the protests of the referee, he executed a punishing suplex on the official, leaving a trail of chaos in his wake. The trio of Amigo, Generator, and Hotlanta exited the scene, leaving behind a chaotic aftermath and a lingering sense of unfinished business in the ring.
Winner: Amigo via Referee Stoppage Isiah Muscle via Reverse Decision

Tommy Dukes: A ruthless display by Amigo! He's very much in the zone, and he put Isiah through a clinic. However, Mike's son is more than just a kid in the shadow of his father after a performance like that. He took Amigo's best and refused to tap. That says a lot about his fortitude. 

Larry Grim: We know all about ruthlessness. Erica has climbed out of the very pits of Hell to ascend back to her role at the top of the cards. She's the EBW Women's Champion and the self proclaimed Queen of Queens of 3Queens. Her antithesis is Makoto Kino, the sweet and kind hearted friend to me and Apple Kid, but ALSO one of the Stalwarts of the Sailor Sensations. They battle it out for the EBW Women's Championship NEXT!

5. Xcite - EBW Women's Championship: Erica(c) vs. Makoto Kino
-The EBW Women's Championship match was set to unfold featuring the reigning champion Erica of 3Queens, defending her coveted title against the dynamic and powerful Makoto Kino, who had recently adopted a short pixie haircut for improved agility and vision in the ring. As the bell rang, the two competitors circled each other, each assessing the other's strategy. Makoto's new look seemed to symbolize a renewed focus and determination, evident in her swift movements and precise strikes. The match unfolded with a series of high-impact maneuvers from both competitors, showcasing their resilience and determination. Makoto unleashed a powerful offensive, punctuated by a thunderous Supreme Thunder Bomb that sent shockwaves through the arena. The crowd erupted, anticipating a potential title change. However, the situation took a dramatic turn when Mamoru Chiba subtly intervened. As Makoto went for the pin, Mamoru strategically placed Erica's foot on the ropes, forcing the referee to acknowledge the rope break and halt the count. Frustration and tension escalated as the referee's decision led to a heated confrontation between Mamoru and Usagi. Seizing the opportunity, the crafty Erica capitalized on the distraction. Swiftly spinning Makoto around, she executed the Air Raid Crash, a devastating finishing maneuver. The impact echoed through the arena as Erica made the cover, and the referee counted to three, securing her successful title defense.
Winner: Erica via Air Raid Crash -> Pin -> Title Defense!  

Apple Kid: Oh come on! Mamoru, you're truly a menace, and really need to LEAVE THESE GIRLS ALONE! 

Larry Grim: Here comes Seiya Kou to fend him off. I think he was actually going to take a swing at Usagi! 

Apple Kid: At least my lovely Minako is safe and sound! 

Tommy Dukes: We move from that onto the E1 Team League! Not only will we see two of the top teams compete, but it'll also be for the World Team Championship Rings! Who will gain the points, the Rings, and The Storm! We're about to find out. You know that taking it to the ring thing I'm always talking about? DO THAT!

6. E1 Team League - World Team Championship Rings: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[4] vs. Poo(c)/Crono(c)/Grind(c)/Seto Kaiba(c)[4]
-In a clash within the E1 Team League, the Mega Power Stars, consisting of EBW Champion Rama Raju, Bashin Dan, Jaden Yuki, and Takumi Inui, faced off against the formidable Metal Rush quartet—Crono, Poo, Grind, and Seto Kaiba. The stakes were incredibly high as not only were points and bragging rights on the line, but Metal Rush's coveted World Team Championship Rings were also up for grabs. The match was a dazzling spectacle of athleticism, with each competitor showcasing their unique skills and strategies. The Mega Power Stars, fueled by their camaraderie and determination, went head-to-head with the relentless force of Metal Rush, a team known for their cunning tactics and resilience. As the battle unfolded w00t attempted to interfere by handing Seto Kaiba a pair of brass knuckles. However, the situation was quickly diffused by the intervention of Zyro Kurogane, who thwarted w00t's plans and fought him off. The match pushed the boundaries of endurance, with both teams refusing to back down. The presence of the Rings, symbolic of Metal Rush's dominance, added an extra layer of drama to the proceedings. As the clock ticked down towards the 30-minute time limit, the anticipation reached a fever pitch. The match went the distance and concluded in a time limit draw, leaving the fans on the edge of their seats. The hard-fought battle had reached its limit, and both teams would earn a point in the E1 Team League standings. The Rings of Metal Rush, however, remained firmly in their possession.
Winners: Time Limit Draw -> 1pt. to each Team! -> Title Defense!

Tommy Dukes: Incredible! 

Larry Grim: I agree! We actually have a draw?! Zyro-K stopped the interference, and so it went the distance. Very surprising, but-

Nerma: The Rings stay with Havok….kind of!

Apple Kid: Well, the EBW Mars Championship is gonna stay with Xcite no matter, because up next, we have a huge grudge match! It's EBW Mars Champion CP Munk taking on the Pushpin Seraphim Tack Angel! That's up NEXT!

Larry Grim: Whoa! Wait! Do you hear that?! Could it be? It is! It's Tack time! 

Apple Kid: He's coming out to the ICONIC Tack Angel theme! The Call to Tacktion is reaching its thrilling climax! CP Munk versus Tack Angel! AHHHH!!!

7. Xcite - EBW Mars Championship: CP Munk(c) vs. Tack Angel
-In a highly anticipated battle for the prestigious EBW Mars Championship, the relentless Tack Angel squared off against the crafty and evasive CP Munk. Electricity filled the arena as fans eagerly anticipated the culmination of the "Call to Tacktion" campaign, a personal quest for Tack Angel to reclaim championship glory and revenge on CP Munk for what he did that lead to dissolution of his marriage. Tack was flanked by the Weekend Wrecking Crew, but Tack begged and pleaded for them to go to the back. Especially Geoff Garrett but extra ESPECIALLY Magnum PT for some reason. The fans figured it out pretty quickly. He definitely appreciated having his crew brothers watch his back, but he wanted to win this one alone. CP Munk was also by himself, surely because he asked The Story to stay in the back, and not because Colby Roads is a selfish sociopath. From the opening bell, CP Munk displayed his trademark cunning, attempting to escape the clutches of Tack Angel and avoid direct confrontation. The wily tactics of Munk frustrated Tack, who was determined to bring the championship back into his possession. Tack Angel was frustrated as he corralled CP Munk back into the ring, refusing to let his opponent elude the confrontation. The ebbs and flows of the match showcased the contrasting styles of the two competitors, with Tack's powerhouse kick based offense clashing against Munk's elusive maneuvers. Munk wanted to bail on the match as if he was bailing on a promotion for one he said he'd never got to again because it made him sick, but Tack wouldn't let him. The Pushpin Seraphim seized control, executing his signature moves with precision. Kick! Kick! Kick! The decisive moment came when Tack Angel, fueled by the collective support of the "Call to Tacktion" campaign, locked in the WRIST CLUTCH for the Angel Driver. The arena erupted in cheers as Tack secured the pinfall, dethroning CP Munk and capturing the EBW Mars Championship. The culmination of Tack's relentless pursuit marked a triumphant moment for the Pushpin Seraphim, as he reclaimed the championship and avenged the sanctity of marriage. 
Winner: Tack Angel via WRIST CLUTCH Angel Driver -> Pin -> NEW EBW Mars Champion! 

Apple Kid: HE DID IT! HE DI-

Makoto Kino: YES! TACK! YOU DID IT! 

Larry Grim: Makoto?!

Makoto Kino: I know I lost earlier, but no way was I going to miss this! Tack! I'm so proud of you! 

Larry Grim: Looks like Tack is grabbing a mic?

Tack Angel: Thank you all! Thank you! This has been a long time coming. This is my belt, and it was taken from me and I feel like anything that came after that doesn't count! That being said, I'm proud to have "won" this title back. CP Munk, you stabbed me in the back, and took part in one of the worst events that has ever happened in my life. My marriage to Tracy was apparently doomed no matter what though, so at this point I'm willing to let it go. I'm not going to waste any more time harboring resentment towards you…when I can direct even more of it at people that surround me in the bus. Haha…just kidding…maybe. I want to make an announcement regarding this championship. How it came to be and what it represents has changed as far as I'm concerned. Rei Hino is a child of Mars, but Rei is just a friend to me. However Jupiter is the love of my life. Makoto, I love you, and in your honor, I rename this belt to the EBW Jupiter Championship! 

Larry Grim: Wow! Can he do that?! 

Apple Kid: We're going to need a bigger belt. 

Makoto Kino: I LOVE YOU TACK! 

Larry Grim: Oh there she goes! Running in to kiss her Prince…of the Stars. A Star Prince if you will. 

Apple Kid: ♫ BABY, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray! Ooh, the more I get of you, stranger it feels, yeah.And now that your rose is in bloom, a light hits the gloom on the gray! ♫

Tommy Dukes: Very touching! 

Nerma: I've always liked that Tack guy! 

Tommy Dukes: Same here, but you know what I like even more? MAIN EVENT TIME! We have Trevor Mach the World Champion putting the title on the line against the EBW OG himself Ness! Blood 4 Blood vs. Metal Rush! Generation vs. Generation! Trevor vs. Ness! The rivalry returns, and it's up next!

8. Havok - World Championship: Trevor Mach(c) vs. Ness
-In the heart of the wrestling universe, a storied rivalry unfolded as the World Championship hung in the balance. Trevor Mach, the resilient champion representing Blood 4 Blood, faced off against his legendary nemesis, Ness of Metal Rush. The intensity in the air was palpable, as fans braced themselves for a match that would etch itself into the annals of wrestling history. The contest kicked off with a frenetic pace, each competitor showcasing their signature moves in an effort to gain the upper hand. Trevor's technical prowess clashed against Ness's versatile and unpredictable offense, creating a dynamic and engaging spectacle. As the match progressed, the ebb and flow mirrored the history between these two titans of the squared circle. Trevor, fueled by the desire to solidify his championship reign, unleashed a barrage of punishing maneuvers. Ness, the enigmatic silent veteran, countered with a blend of high-flying acrobatics and unorthodox strikes. The turning point came when Trevor connected with his devastating Knee Trigger, a move that had spelled the end for many challengers. However, the toll of the grueling battle left Trevor visibly worn, unable to capitalize on his momentous strike immediately. Seizing the opportunity, Metal Rush's devious duo, Crono and Poo, orchestrated a distraction. Poo engaged the referee, diverting attention as Crono entered the fray with a thunderous elbow strike, dazing the World Champion. In a calculated move, Crono hurled Trevor toward Ness, who capitalized on the opening. As Cade, Picky, and Subculutre ran out to try and fend off Crono and Poo, Ness wasted no time back in the ring, executing his trademark PK Rockin' with precision. The impact echoed through the arena as he covered Trevor for the pinfall. The referee, oblivious to the underhanded tactics, counted the pin. 1-2-3! Ness with the pin had become the new World Champion to the shock and awe of the audience.
Winner: Ness via PK Rockin' -> Pin -> NEW World Champion! 

Tommy Dukes: NO! Ness is the World Champion?! Metal Rush have the World Championship! 

Nerma: Crono and Poo cost him in a battle of wills against the EBW OG! Ness is World Champion once again! 

Tommy Dukes: Here comes a laughing and cackling Rufus Poochyfud and Women's Champion Paula. The rest of Metal Rush are following suit. 

Nerma: It's a dark day for Havok, as the Renegades have lost the World Championship. As Blood 4 Blood helps Trevor to the back, we all have to wonder what's going to happen next…

3/01/2024 12:47 am  #485

Darius Grouch's Office

Rufus Poochyfud kicked open the door as he celebrated with the World Champion. He played it like a guitar before setting it down on Grouch's desk. 

Darius Grouch: Your champ turning in the belt already?

Rufus Poochyfud: Hardly. I just wanted to have this on hand when I came to remind you that you asked for this. You brought it on. Hell, you encouraged it. I wanted to see your face when you realized that your bet isn't paying off. The mighty "Rumble" is failing. 

Darius Grouch: I never fail, and I never place a bad bet. "The Rumble" always goes for the guarantee, and if my choice isn't the guarantee, I ensure that it becomes the guarantee. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Right. People in EBW have no idea what they got themselves into with you, but I know. Old business associates with different closets, but similar skeletons. 

Darius Grouch: I don't pretend to wear a white hat. I'm willing to get my hands dirty to do what needs to be done. It's always been that way. Ruthlessness is required in business, even more than wrestling. I had a lot of dealings with you, but even more with your father, so that history is what is currently keeping you safe. It's also giving you an opportunity. If you can finish off the Renegades, and make them all submit to Metal Rush, then that will be the product I profit from. I'm not sentimental over which is superior. I just want you to settle once and for all which actually IS superior. Just remember Rufus…petty grudges have a way of biting people in the backside, so for your sake, I hope this Metal Rush movement is more than that. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Hahaha! Ya know, it takes a real SOB to know an SOB, and you sir, are an SOB.

Darius Grouch: *lights cigar* Tell me something I don't already know.

Mrs. Xtra: Hello EBW fans! The search for a missing Ted Pettentool continues, but in the meantime, I'm here to cover all the hype coming off of New Year Rising! Metal Rush and the Mega Power Stars fought to a Time Limit Draw! Erica narrowly survived the challenge by Makoto Kino! Ness is the World Champion once again after years away from holding the top prize! For Havok, it's a Metal Rush world, and the Renegades are living in it. For Xcite, The Story and SUFFER took harsh losses, and now the Mega Power Stars are primed to make another big move, but more on that later. First up, let's take a look at the current standings in the E1 Team League shall we? Yes, let's shall!

"Eclipse - Anthem" 

Mrs. Xtra: On the Xcite side of things, it's pretty one sided, with the Mega Power Stars sitting at the top of the ranking, HOWEVER the Weekend Wrecking Crew have some big matches this upcoming week. They can still clench the top spot or maintain the second, which will still get them into the next stage of the E1 Team League. The Story have been disjointed, and Viper has proven to be the weak link in the plans of pain for the SUFFER squad. On the Havok side it's a little more competitive. Metal Rush sits at the top with the points AND the World Team Championship Ring. They still control "The Storm" as a result. Blood 4 Blood is right behind them with four points, and Dan Club Silver could easily match them at second. Samurai Ifrit has suffered through the League so far, and now they are definitely down a man. Ilya Fedorovich has left the stable, and the Television Champion seems to be on his own at this moment, but what does that mean for Zyro-K and his crew? Mike Thunder was attacked by Generator and Hotlanta at New Year Rising, while Amigo put Isiah through the wringer, with an Ankle Lock that lead to a reverse decision.

Xcite Teams
1. Mega Power Stars[5]
2. Weekend Wrecking Crew[2] 
3. The Story[0]
- SUFFER[0]

Havok Teams
1. Metal Rush[5]
2. Blood 4 Blood[4]
3. Dan Club Silver[2]
4. Samurai Ifrit[0]

Mrs. Xtra: That brings us to the cards for this week, and they're ginormous if you ask me! Xcite is going back to Meridian Cube Garden in North Point, and the Renegades intend to invade! We'll see The Story take on the three man Samurai Ifrit. Yes, they're continuing one man short. Rhea Rampage is being sent to try and take North Point from Xcite, so Christina Angel will step in to defend the territory in a Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls match. EBW Champion Rama Raju and Bashin Dan will challenge SUFFER in a rematch for the EBW Tag Team Championships. We will see a "Glorious Return" as Tracy comes back to take on Siren of the Eagleland Gladiators. The main event though….this is the draw people. This is what you're going to want to see. Havok's former World Champion Trevor Mach has absolutely zero time to dust himself off here, because Blood 4 Blood are coming to the Xcite brand to take on…the Weekend Wrecking Crew! The Bad Dudes EXPLODE! We all knew it was coming, and here it is. Blood 4 Blood against the Weekend Wrecking Crew. Don't miss this one folks! 

EBW: Xcite [E1 Team League]
Meridian Cube Garden, North Point
ENN

1. E1 Team League: Colby Roads/CP Munk/LG Rod/Randy no Kachi[0] vs. Zyro Kurogane<Havok>/Mike Thunder<Havok>/Isiah Muscle<Havok>[0]
2. Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls Women's Singles: Christina Angel vs. Rhea Rampage<Havok>
3. EBW Tag Team Championships: Razorblade(c)/Snakebite(c) vs. Rama Raju/Bashin Dan 
4. "The Glorious Return" Women's Singles: Siren vs. Tracy
5. E1 Team League: Tack Angel/Geoff Garrett/Magnum PT/Point Man[2] vs. Trevor Mach<Havok>/Cade Yaggis<Havok>/Subculture<Havok>/Picky Minch<Havok>[4] 

Mrs. Xtra: After that, we have a Metal Rush homecoming, as Havok heads to Onett and the Iwata Memorial Arena. Another massive show that opens with the three man Samurai Ifrit take on Xcite's SUFFER in the Team League. Dragon Shiryu will take on Metal Rush's w00t, while the mysterious loner has personally challenged Ishiro Tomo to a fight. Of course Tomo-kun accepted the challenge. I keep saying keep your eyes on that Boz guy. He's on a winning streak since debuting. Dan Club Silver will take on the Weekend Wrecking Crew in the E1 Team League in the sem-main event, followed by a big main event. Paula will put the Women's World Championship on the line against Hope Mach, the woman who put her through a table at New Year Rising!

EBW: Havok [E1 Team League]
Iwata Memorial Arena, Onett
ENT

1. E1 Team League: Zyro Kurogane/Mike Thunder/Isiah Muscle[0] vs. Razorblade<Xcite>/Snakebite<Xcite>/Troy<Xcite>/Viper<Xcite>[0]
2. Singles: Dragon Shiryu vs. w00t 
3. Singles: Boz vs. Ishihiro Tomo 
4. E1 Team League: Jammer/Benjamin/Sal Paradise/Boomtown[2] vs. Tack Angel<Xcite>/Geoff Garrett<Xcite>/Magnum PT<Xcite>/Point Man<Xcite>[2]
5. Women's World Championship: Paula(c) vs. Hope Mach 

Mrs. Xtra: Of course it's that time of the year where we all start thinking about Victory Explosion baby! It's officially here, the road to the path to the linear hallway that leads to Victory Explosion 18! It's officially an adult now! ISN'T THAT CRAZY?! HAHA! Of course, we have a little piece of business before all of that. We have to take a stop in….RUMBLE CITY!

"Beast in Black - Killed by Death Cover"

EBW: Rumble City 2024
River City Gymnasium, River City
ENN+/ENT+

1. Women's Rumble City: TBA
2. Men's Rumble City: TBA

Mrs. Xtra: That's right! We're heading back to River City for Rumble City 2024! Just like last year, we're going to have a women's and men's Rumble City bout. The difference this year is that both brands will be battling it out in the same matches, and the winners can challenge whichever champion of whichever brand! You could see Xcite guys challenging for the World Championship! You could see Lady Renegades challenging for the EBW Women's Championship! Who knows WHAT is going to happen, when we make our way into RUMBLE CITY!

Gamer Girlz Room

The Gamer Girlz, Kid Havok, and Dem Girlz were all sitting in the gaming room, sipping their gaming juice and gaming it up. 

Alison Chains: Wow, this game is tough. RJ, you take the controller. I want to drink this delicious mango drink.

Kid Havok: It's NOT RJ, it's Kid Havok.

Alison Chains: Huh? Kids you hear that, it's the delicious sound of a mango drink opening up. Hear the fizz? Mmm, it's delicious. 

Kid Havok: What's with the mango drink hype? What are we doing here? 

Christy Angel: Alison, you want to tell everybody? You know, they say bring enough to share with the class, so why don't you tell everyone what's going on. 

Alison Chains: Alright alright alright! So a few months ago, myself, Jenny, and Jessy went all in on a business endeavor. We bought a mango farm. 

Kid Havok: What?!

Jessy James: Don't look at me like that. Wasn't my idea. A "good investment" he said. 

Kid Havok: He who?

Jenny James: Arliss Michaels. 

Kid Havok: Oh no. 

Alison Chains: Problem is, it's been raided by cartels, so we've been at war.

Kid Havok: At war?

Alison Chains: With cartels, yeah.

Kid Havok: Over a mango farm? Is that the drugs talking?

Jenny James: No, it's true. It's not a pretty picture. We've been at war with the cartels for the last six months. 

Alison Chains: We had to install turrets. We use drones and pour acid on people. 

Kid Havok: No way! 

Alison Chains: Haha…I'm only laughing because of the guy we tortured and killed. 

Jenny James: Haha! 

Jessy James: Oh yeah! 

Kid Havok: ….

Jessy James: Yeah get cut his belly open, cut his face off and wore it too on the video right?

Alison Chains: Of course. 

Jenny James: You have to understand, before you think we're monsters, this is just how business is done. 

Jessy James: Alison ate a cartel guy, just as a show of force. 

Jenny James: I wouldn't have been bothered if he'd eaten three guys honestly. They would have done it to us, if we hadn't done it to them.

Jessy James: We're just humble mango farmers, trying to live our lives here. They forced our hand. Self defense in all….37 cases of "murder". 

Kid Havok: Murder?! 

Alison Chains: It was JUST a rebuttal! That's how the judge saw it too! 

Jenny James: Well luckily he was also a mango farmer. 

Jessy James: Yep! He dropped the whole case! 

Kid Havok: …How much of that was true? 

Alison Chains: ….*sips mango drink*

Last edited by Machismo (3/01/2024 2:36 am)

3/02/2024 2:19 am  #486

Earth-5

Tack o' Dark was sitting atop his throne of consenting women who contorted into the shape of a chair, when Earth 5's Jeff Andonuts ran in, with large swirly glasses and unkempt hair. 

Jeff Andonuts-5: King Tack! King Tack! 

Tack o' Dark: Please Jeff, we've known each other long enough. Call me King Star Prince. 

Jeff Andonuts-5: Huh?

Tack o' Dark: …Maybe just Star Prince. 

Jeff Andonuts-5: I-

Tack o' Dark: …maybe just Tack…when we're alone. 

Jeff Andonuts-5: Alright…Tack, I've done it. I completed the dimensional mirror! 

Tack o' Dark: What? It's done!? Huzzah! At last! Finally, I can peer into the dimension of my other half and see what he's up to. I keep FEELING things, but I can't see it since the dimensions split. I feel like he forgot I even exist. 

Jeff Andonuts-5: This cost millions from the taxpayers…so you could check on yourself?

Tack o' Dark: Uh…n-no…no not just that. Not just to do that. It can do other cool stuff I'm sure, but I'm like…I'm gonna test it to…I'm the King.

Jeff Andonuts-5: Right sir! Shutting up! Would you like to check it out?

Tack o' Dark: I must celebrate before I go in there. Give me about…five minutes.

Jeff Andonuts-5: Yes sir, I'll see you there. 

Tack o' Dark:  Fluffer! *clap clap* 

Maid Korra: Yes sir! What do you require? 

Tack o' Dark: …I require…a cleaning.

Maid Korra: Yes my King!

One minute and twenty three seconds later Tack o' Dark appeared in the doorway of Jeff's lab. 

Tack o' Dark: My pipes….ARE CLEAN! 

Jeff Andonuts-5: ….Oh yeah?

Tack o' Dark: *clears throat* So let me gaze into the dimension mirror thingy.

Jeff Andonuts-5: It might take some time to fine tune it. We have to locate your other self and the multiverse is vast and narratively unappealing for character growth. 

Tack o' Dark: What was that last part? 

Jeff Andonuts-5: Nothing sir. Let's fire it up and see what we see.

Jeff-5 pulled a lever that activated a large dimensional mirror. It opened to a very similar looking room to Tack o' Dark's own throne room. But something was quite different.

Earth - Negative 5

A smelly, fat man in his underwear and a crown sat atop a throne of women who had long since buckled under his weight and girth. He laughed as he burped and scarfed down various foods. 

Vape o' Brown: *snort* Haha! I'm the Lard Prince! This whole world is mine, and all the women are mine! Haha! 

Jeff Negative 5: Sir, we're ready! It is complete! 

Vape o' Brown: The cloning chambers, birthing chambers, or milking chambers? *snort* 

Jeff Negative 5: The cloning chambers sir. 

Vape o' Brown: Excellent! Now when I've worn out one of my many wives, I can toss her aside for a fresh model! Huzzah! *snort*

Back on Earth-5, Tack o' Dark was appalled. 

Tack o' Dark: Turn that off! 

Jeff Andonuts-5: Yes sir! 

Tack o' Dark: In fact never turn that on to that Earth again! 

Jeff Andonuts-5: Yes sir! 

Tack o' Dark: What I just saw was horrific, vile, and just plain wrong! 

Jeff Andonuts-5: Oh yeah?

Tack o' Dark: Yeah! He didn't have a milking chamber?! All that milk? Gone to waste?! WHAT AN OUTRAGE!

Last edited by Machismo (3/02/2024 2:22 am)

3/03/2024 2:43 am  #487

Outside of Meridian Cube Garden

Dok Hayes: Weeell, we're here in North Point! The big city, and behind me is the legendary cube! The site of tonight's Xcite and the E1 Team Climax! We're here because the sparks might start flying right now! The Angel Express just pulled up at the same time as Blood 4 Blood's van. They're pouring out and walking right towards Tack and Geoff's squad! Tack Angel and Trevor Mach are staring down face to face! This could get intense! 

Trevor Mach: Yo. 

Tack Angel: Sup. 

Trevor Mach: Jupiter Champion huh?

Tack Angel: Yeah, that's right. 

Trevor Mach: Can I touch it?

Tack Angel: Absolutely not. 

Trevor Mach: Right.

Tack Angel: Where's Cade Yaggis. He and I need to have a talk. 

Trevor Mach: He went inside to get dibs on the good locker room.

Tack Angel: But that's my locker roo- 

Trevor Mach: Hehe. 

Tack Angel: *sigh* Sorry you lost the World Championship.

Trevor Mach: I'm sorry about it too. 

Tack Angel: Why are we so up close face to face like this? 

Trevor Mach: For the fans who can't hear what we're saying and think we're talking trash. 

Tack Angel: Oh right. Just let Cade know that I want to talk to him, and let me just say I'll see you in the main event. 

Trevor Mach: And let me just say that's it going to be an honor to be fighting against an absolute legend…..like my Pastor Geoff Garrett. 

Tack Angel: …I see what you did there.

"Yngwie Malmsteen - My Resurrection"

Larry Grim: Welcome to the Meridian Cube Garden! We're here for Xcite, the fall out from New Year Rising, and the E1 Team League! 

Apple Kid: And we're joined by an old friend tonight, who looks a little banged up! 

Makoto Kino: It's great to be back at the announce table! I missed you guys! 

Apple Kid: And we missed you! Glad to see you're back, but you're doing so well in the ring as well! 

Makoto Kino: Thank you Apple, that means a lot. I AM a little banged up like you said, or else I'd be right back in there challenging Erica again. She's using Usagi's past against not just her, but all of us, and it's disgusting. The Sailor Sensations and Christina are all committed to toppling the nega vibes of 3Queens. 

Larry Grim: Speaking of Christina Angel, she is in action tonight! She's going to defend Xcite against the invading Rhea Rampage! The fate of North Point is at stake! This is a big money place for us, and it's reserved for only the best events, so it needs to stay with Xcite Brand am I right? 

Apple Kid: You're a biased skeleton. 

Larry Grim: Well you're a biased apple.

Apple Kid: …True. 

Makoto Kino: Well I just want to see some fun action tonight! Victory Explosion is creeping up, but we'll soon be making a stop at RUMBLE CITY! Now that's something I can't wait to take part in. 

Larry Grim: A lot to look forward to coming up in EBW, that's for sure. We kick off tonight's show with an E1 Team League match! Colby Roads' wants to finish The Story, while Zyro-K and his 3-Man Samurai Ifrit might want to just make it through the night. They're coming in one man short, but they're going for it nonetheless. No guts no glory I guess? Here we go!

EBW: Xcite [E1 Team League]
Meridian Cube Garden, North Point
ENN

1. E1 Team League: Colby Roads/CP Munk/LG Rod/Randy no Kachi[0] vs. Zyro Kurogane<Havok>/Mike Thunder<Havok>/Isiah Muscle<Havok>[0]
-The opening match of the night was in the E1 Team League, and featured a clash between Havok's Samurai Ifrit and The Story. Samurai Ifrit came into this bout short handed. Representing Samurai Ifrit were Zyro Kurogane, Mike Thunder, and the resilient but injured Isiah Muscle. On the opposing side stood Colby Roads, the unrelenting CP Munk, the acrobatic LG Rod, and the powerhouse Randy no Kachi. The opening moments of the match set the tone for a contest rife with emotion and determination. Despite their numerical disadvantage, Samurai Ifrit fought valiantly, with Mike Thunder showcasing his flex and suplex strats and Isiah Muscle summoning reserves of strength from deep within to try and compete even after the Ankle Lock from Amigo at NYR. However, the odds seemed insurmountable as The Story's cohesive unit targeted Isiah's injured ankle, exploiting the weakness and diminishing Samurai Ifrit's chances of victory. Colby Roads and his teammates executed a relentless assault, working together to isolate their adversaries. Zyro Kurogane, with unwavering determination and the power of spite on his side, rallied his team. Zyro Kurogane unleashed his signature move, the "Let it Rip," targeting LG Rod. The devastating impact resonated throughout the arena as Zyro secured the pinfall for his team, giving them the points, and their first win in the E1 Team League, which they got without the need of Television Champion Ilya Fedorovich. 
Winners: Zyro Kurogane[o]/Mike Thunder/Isiah Muscle via Let it Rip on LG Rod -> Pin -> 2pts! 

Zyro Kurogane: Xcite, you're going to have to excuse me, cause I'm gonna take this time to address some Havok business, but you're more than welcome to listen in. In fact, it's a shame we have the brand split. No seriously, I'm not a fan of it. You want to know why? Cause that means that most weeks, only half of you get to see ZYRO-K BEY-BEEEEEY! Ilya Fedorovich, I don't know why you felt the need to bolt, but it was the worst decision of your life, because I'm coming for you. Metal Rush, haven't forgotten about any of you either. You can't keep me down, oh no! When I let it rip, I don't stop spinning baby! I'm here to fight, I'm here to clash, I'm here to win, and I'M HERE TO STAY! You know I keep a diary? It's called the Guinness Book of World Records, you should check it out sometime. Mike's here and he's not giving in to the sandwich psycho Amigo. Dude used to talk to lamps. He might have his head screwed on now, but Mike's going to take it right off! Isiah? This kid is tougher than tough! He's out here on one leg! We're one man short! We WON! I hear you cheering. I'm not sure you know what you're getting yourselves into. I'm not putting on a white hat. I'm gonna be me through and through, but if you want to stand me, be my guest! You're rolling with Samurai Ifrit, Mike Thunder, Isiah Muscle, and ZYRO-K BEY-BEEEEEEY! 

2. Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls Women's Singles: Christina Angel vs. Rhea Rampage<Havok>
-In the heart of North Point, a fierce battle unfolded for territorial supremacy, with Christina Angel defending the city against the Havok invader, Rhea Rampage. The stakes were high, and the Sengoku Rules 2/3 Falls match promised a decisive outcome for control over the coveted territory. Christina Angel, known for her good attitude and respect for her opponents, extended a hand in a gesture of sportsmanship. However, Rhea Rampage, fueled by her determination and disdain for her adversary, rejected the gesture, setting the tone for a contest driven by animosity. Christina would make Rhea pay for her refusal, later hitting the Angel Wings. The impact echoed through the arena as Christina secured the first fall with a decisive pin, sending a powerful message of resilience and determination. The second fall saw Rhea Rampage succumbing to frustration and a loss of composure. Fueled by anger, she seized a chair and unleashed a brutal assault on Christina, disregarding the rules and earning a disqualification. The decision cost Rhea the fall but left Christina reeling from the chair shots.As the chaos unfolded, Dougie Mach, the voice of ginger reason, made his way to ringside, attempting to calm down the incensed Rhea Rampage.
-Christina Angel via Angel Wings -> Pin
-Christina Angel via DQ 
Winner: Christina Angel [2-0] -> City Defense! 

Larry Grim: Christina did it! 

Makoto Kino: I knew she could, but Rhea Rampage made it easy for her on that second fall. 

Apple Kid: Rhea seems to be livid about that first result. She's been locked in a feud with Heather Mach regarding "Doug Doug" over there, so that might have something to do with it? 

Larry Grim: Well, moving on from that we have a special surprise tonight for ENN fans who tune in for basketball. ENN Correspondent Lazlo Holmes, who normally covers the North Point Pointers games, has joined us tonight to cover the action! He's down at ringside now. How ya doing Lazlo? 

Lazlo Holmes: In a word? Confused. I'm very confused by all of this. It is NOT basketball. Just playin' though, I am having fun here at the wrestling game. Lots of fun wrestling going on. Lots of white dudes and chicks beating each other up. I don't get it. Nah, I'm just messing around. It's very different from working at the Pointers games. 

Apple Kid: Laz, what's your impression of the show so far?

Lazlo Holmes: Well the story so far is, a bunch of people who don't much care for each other apparently, are fighting in that square over there, and THAT is what they're supposed to be doing. Hey, as they say in wrestling…"let's do that wrestling".  I miss the Pointers. I'm just kidding. 

Larry Grim: Now Laz, I want to talk about the upcoming match. 

Lazlo Holmes: You should do that. 

Larry Grim: I meant with you Laz. Two of the very best and most popular talents in EBW are joining forces once again to vie for the EBW Tag Team Championships. 

Lazlo Holmes: …That's what's up. 

Larry Grim: From what you've seen of the two teams, who do you think is going to stand out in this upcoming bout?

Lazlo Holmes: Definitely the wrestlers Lenny. They're all working very hard, and one of them is definitely going to affect the outcome by doing that wrestling the best and winning it. 

Larry Grim: Here comes one the Mega Power Stars now! Why don't try and get a word with him! 

Lazlo Holmes: Uh…sure. I'm here with….

Bashin Dan: Bashin Dan. 

Lazlo Holmes: Yeah, my main man Denny here. How ya gonna do that wrestling thing tonight?

Bashin Dan: Well, Raju and I are going to keep the pressure up on SUFFER. You have to fight fire with fire, and we're going to play the best cards in our deck. 

Lazlo Holmes: Wait cards? Cards are in wrestling. Right, I knew that. 

Bashin Dan: It was metaphorical. 

Lazlo Holmes: I also knew that. Totally knew it. Back to you guys!

Larry Grim: Well, alright then! Let's do our thing and get back to the action! It's SUFFER defending against the Mega Power Stars, and it's happening RIGHT NOW!

3. EBW Tag Team Championships: Razorblade(c)/Snakebite(c) vs. Rama Raju/Bashin Dan 
-The action shifted to the EBW Tag Team Championships. The reigning champions, the formidable duo of Razorblade and Snakebite, collectively known as SUFFER, defended their coveted titles against the former champions, EBW Champion Rama Raju and Bashin Dan, in an eagerly anticipated rematch. The contest kicked off with high intensity, as Raju and Dan sought redemption and a chance to reclaim the tag team gold. The action inside the squared circle was fast-paced and relentless, with each team showcasing their unique blend of skills and chemistry. The former champions demonstrated a synchronicity that suggested they were determined to dethrone SUFFER and regain their status as the dominant force in the tag team division.
As the match progressed, the tide seemed to turn in favor of Raju and Dan. The duo worked cohesively, creating moments that hinted at the impending execution of their devastating maneuvers. Bashin Dan, known for his resilience and powerhouse offense, appeared poised to unleash the Brave Clash on Razorblade. The hot-headed Troy delivered a thunderous Big Boot to Bashin Dan, abruptly halting the match and causing a disqualification. While the Mega Power Stars secured a victory by disqualification, the EBW Tag Team Championships remained in the possession of SUFFER.
Winners: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan via DQ -> No Title Change! 

Larry Grim: Troy ruined the outcome! Raju and Dan were sharp and it looked like they were going to win back the belts, but SUFFER did not want to "suffer" more losses after what has happened so far in the E1 Team League. The Auditor seems to be the one who sent him out. It's creepy having that guy back. 

Makoto Kino: We have another return next. I saw her get out of a big limo earlier tonight. She was looking in great shape…if not a little overly tanned. I should probably keep my comments to myself on this one though. 

Apple Kid: How come? It's just Tack's ex-wiiiiiiiii got it. 

Larry Grim: It's the return of the multi-time World Champion! It's the return of the iconic EBW OG! The sister of Ness! The wife of Geoff Garrett! "The Glorious Return" is here! It's time for TRACY!

A bright light shone on the stage as Tracy Angel-Garrett made her return to the ring. 

4. "The Glorious Return" Women's Singles: Siren vs. Tracy
-"The Glorious Return" marked a significant chapter in the wrestling saga as Tracy Angel-Garrett, with a "REBORN" aura of confidence and a somewhat ambiguous attitude, stepped back into the ring to face the formidable Siren of the Eagleland Gladiators. Tracy, now sporting a radiant tan and a dazzling smile, received a mixed reaction from the perplexed audience who were unsure of the changes in her demeanor. The match unfolded with Tracy extending a seemingly friendly gesture—a handshake offered to Siren. However, as the bout progressed, Tracy's actions and in-ring tactics sparked doubt about the sincerity behind her gestures. The clash between Tracy and Siren showcased an intriguing dynamic, with the deaf powerhouse Siren proving to be a resilient opponent against the returning Tracy. Tracy's in-ring prowess and strategy became evident when she managed to outwork Siren, showcasing her wrestling skills and ring awareness. The turning point of the match came when Tracy executed a spectacular Crucifix Powerbomb on Siren, displaying both strength and technique. As Tracy went for the pin, she was seen by everyone BUT the ref discreetly pulling the tights to secure the victory. Post-match, the fans, still uncertain about Tracy's transformation and questionable tactics, voiced their disapproval. Tracy, seemingly undeterred by the crowd's reaction, extended a helping hand to Siren, and applauded her for the match. 
Winner: Tracy via Crucifix Powerbomb -> Pin 

Tracy: Hallelujah! Let's hear it for my wonderful opponent Siren. She can't hear, but God will give her healing if she prays for it hard enough, and gives her life to God, and she can do that by donating a sizable portion of her pay to the Prosperity Church, in which I am now a member! Not just a member, but a Pastor in training! Soon, you'll be able to hear from me weekly, and help finance my new mission for the Lord! Thank you and God bless! 

Larry Grim: A return for Tracy, but not as glorious as she was hyping it with that finish. 

Apple Kid: Her teeth…are they even real? That's unnaturally white! 

Makoto Kino: *sigh* I have to keep my mouth shut on this one. 

Larry Grim: Well don't go anywhere, because Tack is up next Makoto. It's time for our main event, and it's a dream match worth sticking around for! The Weekend Wrecking Crew will do battle against Havok's Blood 4 Blood in the E1 Team League! It's all on the line in the Meridian Cube Garden! HERE WE GO!

5. E1 Team League: Tack Angel/Geoff Garrett/Magnum PT/Point Man[2] vs. Trevor Mach<Havok>/Cade Yaggis<Havok>/Subculture<Havok>/Picky Minch<Havok>[4] 
-Main event time, in an electrifying E1 Team League clash, the invading force of Blood 4 Blood collided with the formidable Weekend Wrecking Crew, setting the stage for an epic encounter that would see former World Champion Trevor Mach square off against his close friend, Tack Angel. The anticipation in the air was palpable as the Bad Dudes prepared to unleash their full intensity on one another. The match unfolded with a relentless back-and-forth between Blood 4 Blood and the Weekend Wrecking Crew. Each team showcased their unparalleled skill and chemistry, creating a dynamic and high-stakes showdown that kept the audience on the edge of their seats….and Tack really seemed to want to get in the ring with Cade Yaggis, but PT or Point Man were always tagged in when Cade was in. Close calls and near falls added to the suspense, as the wrestlers pushed themselves to the limit in pursuit of victory. The moment everyone had been waiting for finally arrived when Trevor Mach and Tack Angel, the linchpins of their respective teams, locked up in the center of the ring. The clash between these two seasoned competitors fueled the intensity of the bout, and the audience witnessed a display of skill and familiarity that only best friends and rivals could deliver. As the action reached its climax, the unexpected factor in "Trigger" Cade Yaggis entered the scene. Seizing the opportunity, Cade managed to escape the clutches of Point Man's Cobra Clutch and, with precision and timing, delivered the devastating Cadebreaker. The move secured the pinfall, and Blood 4 Blood claimed the hard-fought victory over the Weekend Wrecking Crew.
Winners: Trevor Mach/Cade Yaggis[o]/Subculture/Picky Minch via Cadebreaker on Point Man -> Pin -> 2pts!

Larry Grim: Cade Yaggis scores the pin! Havok takes the win, and Blood 4 Blood receives two more points! Trevor and Tack are leading their teams in shaking hands, but Tack is holding Cade's hand and not letting it go. What's up with that? 

Makoto Kino: Uh oh, I'd better go calm him down! 

Apple Kid: Life is a roller coaster for the new EBW Jupiter Champion.

Larry Grim: That does it for us tonight folks, but the Crew aren't finished this week, as they invade Havok later in the week against the Slam Jam Fam! Goodnight everybody!

3/08/2024 9:18 pm  #488

Darius Grouch's Office

Darius Grouch: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Darius Grouch. People call me "The Rumble". There is a good reason for that. I have been ruthless in life and in business. That's just my nature. That's what I do. It seems some people are mistaking my passive interest in current proceedings as weakness. They think I'm impotent to stop what is taking place on my brand. You assume that I'm not equally entertained. You assume that I can't make things happen with the snap of my fingers. Do not mistake any of my actions as weakness. You're not privy to what I'm truly capable of, and that should alarm anyone who dares stand in my way. If you ever wonder just how entrenched I am in this business, just ask yourself a question. How oh how did B.H. Pirkle manage to kickstart EBW on a former mayor's salary. Eh? That money came from somewhere didn't it? You wonder how I was able to finagle half the company from the President? It was an investment that matured over the years, and it's finally paid off. That's how patient I am. That's how calculating I am. Don't mistake my action for weakness. It will be the biggest mistake you ever make.

“Skillet - Feel Invincible”

Tommy Dukes: We're LIVE in Metal Rush country for-

Hotlanta: Can it Dukes! 

Generator: You're not calling the shots around here anymore! 

Poo: You're right that this is Metal Rush country though, and tonight we celebrate a long overdue correction in the world of Professional Wrestling! Ness and Paula have the World Championships once again. The true heroes are back where they belong. We saw what happened when they tried to be nice, they tried to be humble. They left the keys to the kingdom to the jesters, and you saw what happened. As royalty myself, I welcome the King and Queen back to their thrones!

Nerma: This table is getting really crowded. 

Generator: Then you should probably take a hike! 

Hotlanta: Bye bye! We got this! It's our show now! 

Poo: That's right, and tonight we celebrate the liberation of the World Championship from that clown Trevor Mach! We celebrate that we are the World Team Champions! We celebrate that Paula is the Women's World Champion! We thank Rufus Poochyfud for financing the push to make EBW Metal Again! Haha! Where is Rufus? Where is the man? Come sit here Metal CEO! 

Rufus Poochyfud: Never fear, Rufus is here. I love you guys! Let's have some fun tonight! Ness is up in the VIP box with the World Championship, and Paula is going to squash another Mach tonight in Hope Mach. Hope, I know you can't hear, but read my lips. It's going to be a bad night for you. So who wants to see a top spinning egotist get the *bleep* beat out of him? I know I do! SUFFER from Xcite are in the house, and they are scoreless, BUT they are taking on Samurai Ifrit, and they're not looking in the best shape. They're a man and a half down, but that's pretending that Isiah is a man and not a boy, the bastard son of ignorant Mike. This is going to be fun. 

Poo: Kick back, relax with Metal Rush, and let's have a party tonight. "Take it to the ring!" Haha!

EBW: Havok [E1 Team League]
Iwata Memorial Arena, Onett
ENT

1. E1 Team League: Zyro Kurogane/Mike Thunder/Isiah Muscle[2] vs. Razorblade<Xcite>/Snakebite<Xcite>/Troy<Xcite>/Viper<Xcite>[0]
-In a riveting clash within the E1 Team League, the forces of Samurai Ifrit faced off against the relentless SUFFER faction, each team vying for supremacy and valuable points in the ongoing competition. Zyro Kurogane's team, still at a numerical disadvantage, entered the ring with the indomitable spirit characteristic of Havok. SUFFER, keenly aware of Isiah Muscle's injured ankle, targeted the vulnerable limb, attempting to gain a strategic advantage over their adversaries. In the middle of the match, Amigo of Metal Rush attempted to interfere once again, setting his sights on Mike Thunder and his son Isiah. However, the situation took an unexpected turn when former World Champion Trevor Mach, fueled by a desire to thwart Amigo's interference, leaped over the guardrail. A lightning-fast knee to the face incapacitated Amigo, neutralizing the threat he posed. Back inside the ring, Zyro Kurogane demonstrated his resilience and determination, overcoming the odds. In a decisive moment, he executed the Let it Rip on Viper, securing the pinfall. 
Winners: Zyro Kurogane[o]/Mike Thunder/Isiah Muscle via Let it Rip on Viper -> Pin ->2pts! 

Rufus Poochyfud: Well, would you look at that? I lost 20 bucks to Poo! 

Poo: You can afford it. The little punk is mad, and went for the weak link in SUFFER. I like everyone of those guys, except that fake snake called Viper, and if you look at ringside, Troy, Razorblade, and Snakebite have had enough! They are chasing after Viper! What's going on there! That's fun! Hope they catch him! 

Generator: What was Trevor Mach doing getting involved? 

Rufus Poochyfud: Oh come now Generator. You didn't expect the dog to roll over and die now did you? He's a guest of honor tonight as we celebrate Ness and Paula making EBW METAL AGAIN! Uh oh, looks like Zyro-K has something to say. 

Zyro Kurogane: Story time with Zyro-K BEY-BEEEEY! I realize I'm in hostile territory right now. I've got a hostile crowd, and I got the Metal *bleep*s on the outside, so I'm just gonna let it rip and get right to it! I'm calling out the new World Champion! Ness! I want a shot! I want gold around my waist, and I want to come from Metal Rush. I'll take the Team Rings too, but I'm coming for the World Championship! I was a cocky brat last time I had it. That hasn't changed, cause it's my defining quality! Why fix what isn't broken? I just got a little more seasoned about the way things work in this sport, and that's fine with me. I'm more than willing to get my hands dirty. Like I said on Xcite, I am who I am, and I'm not putting on a white hat, but if you want to stand with me people, then I'll stand with you too. So what do you say Ness? Oh right, NOTHING! You don't speak up for yourself. You let your wife do that. Does she have your balls in her purse too? Look, I'm a busy man, I'd rather of taken care of Ilya Fedorovich first, but he's dropped off the face of the Earth, so it's just a clear shot to the big man with no voice, no balls, but one World Championship that belongs to Zyro-K! BEY-BEEEEEY!

Poo: I'm gonna kill him.

Rufus Poochfud: Whoa! What a reaction! Calm down Poo. I know how you feel, but maybe just wrestle him instead? He's right about one thing, where IS Ilya Fedorovich? Man has the Television title and he just disappears? I was going to double my previous offer to break on through to the other side. Well, now that the dilettantes have scurried, we can witness our work of art w00t in action. The tortured genius, tortured rightfully I would say, taking on Dragon Shiryu. Now THAT is a man that needs to be in Metal Rush. 

Hotlanta: Gave his armor to that Makoto *bleep* though on the other show. What a waste. 

Generator: Nah, he busts out the gold armor on occasion now. He's doing alright. 

Poo: He'd look better in black and silver….or covered in red…depending on his response to our offer.

2. Singles: Dragon Shiryu vs. w00t
-Dragon Shiryu stepped into the ring against the eccentric and unfortunate w00t, who found himself still confined within the Tanooki Suit under Metal Rush's peculiar orders. The bell chimed, signaling the commencement of the one-sided contest. Shiryu, a seasoned and revered competitor, moved with precision and grace as he circled his peculiar opponent. w00t, encased in the Tanooki Suit, wore a forced smile that betrayed the predicament he found himself in. The legendary Dragon Shiryu wasted no time showcasing his mastery of the martial arts. Swift and precise, he executed a series of fluid maneuvers, seamlessly blending strikes and grapples. As the match unfolded, it became increasingly apparent that w00t, trapped in the Tanooki Suit, was at a distinct disadvantage. Dragon Shiryu unleashed the iconic Rozan Shoryu-Ha, a devastating uppercut that sent w00t hurtling through the air. The impact resonated as w00t crashed to the outside of the ring, his body unable to respond within the ten-count imposed by the referee. The Metal Rush stable, observing the spectacle from ringside, erupted in laughter as the count reached its conclusion. Dragon Shiryu emerged victorious via count-out.
Winner: Dragon Shiryu via Rozan Shoryu-Ha -> Count Out! 

Rufus Poochyfud: Haha! Get that man a Metal Rush t-shirt!

Hotlanta and Generator rolled into the ring to try and invite Shiryu to join them. He took a shirt and looked at it, before clenching it tightly and discarding it. 

Hotlanta: Whoa dude! Think about this! You don't want to make us your enemies. In case you haven't seen, we're taking things over piece by piece. Don't get left out in the cold. 

Dragon Shiryu: I see in Eagleland and much of the world, that loyalty, honesty, and integrity are considered passe. That's unfortunate, it truly is. If you cheer for me, that's what you're cheering for. Standing up and fighting for what is right. I do not believe…in Metal Rush. I believe in the spirit of Havok. I believe in the code of the gladiator. I believe in heroes. That's what you are. If I'm your enemy, then I'm your enemy.

Hotlanta and Generator tried to restrain their anger as Shiryu rolled out of the ring. He didn't even look back as the pair considered jumping him

Rufus Poochyfud: Well, clearly I misjudged him. HE'S AN IDIOT! AHAHAHA! 

Backstage

Hope Mach was running drills on a wrestling mat as Master Lu looked on. Tali Mach rolled up in her wheelchair to look on. 

Tali Mach: How is she doing?

Master Lu: She's refocusing. She remembers what brought her to the sport in the first place. 

Tali Mach: My stupid suggestion?

Master Lu: No, a desire to compete at the highest level. 

Tali Mach: That's Paula then. She took time out of the ring, but she didn't take time away from training. When we were younger, I underestimated her. She was known for wearing a frilly dress and swinging a frying pan. She was beyond that then, she's way beyond it now. She manipulated Wendy Mustang. Hope will have to keep focused so the same thing doesn't happen to her. 

Master Lu: She's been kept away from Dan to focus if that helps. 

Tali Mach: That would explain why Jammer is peeking around the corner with a note in his hand. 

Jammer: Oh crap they see me?! 

Master Lu: I mean, he COULD text…I didn't say they couldn't do that. 

Tali Mach: He's slowly creeping away. 

Master Lu: They literally didn't think of that.

Tali Mach: Who passes notes in 2024? 

Producer Steve: Tali? 

Tali Mach: Yeah.

Producer Steve: I got this note I'm supposed to hand you?

Tali Mach: What? Thanks Steve. 

Master Lu: …Trevor?

Tali Mach: Trevor. It's just a Dad Joke that says "Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems."

Master Lu: *snicker* 

Tali Mach: You did NOT just laugh at that.

Master Lu: *clears throat*

3. Singles: Boz vs. Ishihiro Tomo 
-Next up, the ring became the battleground for a no-holds-barred brawl between Boz and Ishihiro Tomo. Tomo, known for his toughness and resilience, faced off against the mysterious drifter, Boz, in a contest that promised hard-hitting action from the outset. The atmosphere was charged with intensity as the two competitors locked eyes, each aware of the reputation the other carried into the ring. Boz, though an enigma, proved he was more than willing to meet Tomo in the center of the squared circle, where the hard-fought battles were waged. The match unfolded as a relentless exchange of strikes, with both Boz and Tomo delivering punishing slaps and chops, the sounds reverberating through the arena. The crowd was on the edge of their seats, witnessing a clash of titans who refused to back down. Tomo, eager to secure victory, attempted to put away Boz with his signature Brainbuster. However, the wily drifter had other plans. Boz managed to evade Tomo's attempt, turning the tables in an unexpected twist. Seizing the opportunity, Boz countered with a thunderous Brainbuster of his own, catching Tomo off guard. 1-2-3! A HUGE upset win for the mysterious Boz. 
Winner: Boz via Brainbuster -> Pin 

Boz: I see the management watching from the VIP section. I see the would be management watching from the announce table. I want to make something very clear to all of you. I'm not looking to join a cause. I'm not looking to be a part of anything. I'm here to fight. I want real fights. This man, Tomo, is a fighter. He's a gladiator. He's a beast. THAT is what I want. Bring me the best. I don't care which one of you is in charge. Just bring me a fight worth having. 

Rufus Poochyfud: I like that guy! 

Poo: If he wanted a fight, all he had to do was ask. Give me a microphone. Hey Boz! We like you in Metal Rush! Would love to have you in Metal Rush too! It's an open invitation. I'll even extend it to you after the main event of Metal Storm this week, when I hand you your first loss! 

Rufus Poochyfud: Whoa! Big moves you're making here Poo! 

Poo: I'm a World Team Champion. I'm Metal Rush. I have to set the standard. 

Rufus Poochyfud: And if you lose? 

Poo: I'll give you back your twenty bucks. 

Rufus Poochyfud: …Make it fourty.

Back from commercial, the ring was filled with members of Metal Rush, sans the two World Champions. That was soon about to change.  

Rufus Poochyfud: Everyone, it's an honor and pleasure…for YOU to be here tonight. You get to witness the new King and Queen of wrestling, as they take their rightful place as your standard bearers. They are what wrestling should have been, since the very beginning of EBW. 2006 was a long time ago, but the conflicts left there are still fresh, and Ness finally closed the book on a long standing rivalry, when he beat Trevor Mach. Now Amigo, you had a run in with Mach earlier, but you're still standing here, what do you make of the former champ?

Amigo: Not sure WHY he picked a fight with me, but as soon as I'm finished with Mike and his bastard kid, I'll be happy to deal with him.

Rufus Poochyfud: Of course you would. Any of you would be more than willing to step up and take on Mach, Kurogane, Mike Thunder, or anyone else that would stand in the way of making EBW Metal Again! Keep that in mind, anyone that is willing to step into this ring or on that stage and try to get in the way of our Metal Celebration. Let's bring out the new King and Queen! Women's World Champion Paula, and the NEEEEEEEW World Champion Ness!

The ring was adorned with Metal Rush banners and a customized championship belt, gleaming in the spotlight. Paula, the Women's World Champion appeared first, as she joined Darkness Aoi, Mitra Lennox, and the rest of Metal Rush, their presence magnified by the dimming lighting.
Paula, with the EBW Women's Championship slung over her shoulder, stepped forward as the de facto spokesperson for the group. The crowd's mixed reaction fueled her smirk as she took the microphone.

Paula: Welcome to the era of Metal Rush dominance! Tonight, we celebrate not just the triumph of Ness but the supremacy of Metal Rush. Our strategies, our unity, have brought us the ultimate prize – the World Championships.

Ness, adorned with the newly won World Championship, stepped forward, a stoic expression on his face. His fellow Metal Rush members raised their fists in solidarity, creating an imposing visual. Ness stood there and looked at all of the other members of Metal Rush. Paula and Poo stood closer to him, in solidarity to the original EBW trio. Ness and Paula raised up their belts, while Poo held up his World Team Championship Ring. Suddenly the mood in the room changed, as Trevor Mach appeared on screen. 

Trevor Mach: Yo! Metal Rush, you're taking up fight time! Get a move on already! Hey Amigo, you want to batter a kid, you want to blindside an old friend. Getting tired of seeing it! Ness, I got to hand it to you. You did what your wife said you were gonna do. She talks for ya, but she didn't fight your battle for you. You came into that match ready for a fight and you brought it. Could have been a match for the ages too, if not for a little "timely" incursion from a fellow mute we know. Crono Crono Crono. Crono, you have got me TRIGGERED! You stuck your nose in where it didn't belong when you stuck your elbow into my face. This black eye, it's got your name on it. Next week, I want to settle that score, with this knee going into your face Bushido Rules style. See, I'm trying to be a good man, a Godly man, but the Bad Man is a flawed man. I've got me a temper, and you've got my attention. I wasn't cleared to compete tonight. I was barely able to get the green light for the Team League on Xcite, but they're not clearing tonight…go figure. They want me to take a week off, but I don't listen very well. Crono….my ring is outside. Please! Please bring that doofus Amigo. Bring Grind if he wants another round! Bring 'em all down! Bring the whole family down! Let's have us a family reunion! I got to give you guys credit! You don't give up too easily! That's the difference between you and me though. I don't give up at all.

4. E1 Team League: Jammer/Benjamin/Sal Paradise/Boomtown[2] vs. Tack Angel<Xcite>/Geoff Garrett<Xcite>/Magnum PT<Xcite>/Point Man<Xcite>[2]
-Another match in the E1 Team League saw Dan Club Silver of Havok clash with the Weekend Wrecking Crew from Xcite in a thrilling battle of kicks, struts, slams, jams, Sal Paradise in cat ears, and spears. Wait cat ears? The match showcased the unique dynamics between the competitors, with the newly crowned EBW Jupiter Champion, Tack Angel, wearing a grin, but there seemed to be a subtle shift in his demeanor every time Double G or PT entered the ring. Boomtown, one-half of the World Tag Team Champions, demonstrated his resilience, absorbing punishment and dishing out his own brand of havoc. The ever-awesome Benjamin added his high-impact style to the mix, drilling Boomtown from the second rope with the Excalibur. However, it was a "Stroke" of genius from Double G that sealed the deal for the Weekend Wrecking Crew. With precision and flair, he executed The Stroke on Boomtown, securing the pin, the victory, and crucial points for Xcite.
Winners: Tack Angel/Geoff Garrett[o]/Magnum PT/Point Man via The Stroke on Boomtown -> Pin -> 2pts! 

Rufus Poochyfud: *sigh* Give 'em the golf clap boys. We're not impressed. We're still chomping at the bit to go meet Mr. Mach on the outside. We're just waiting to hear if he's dumb enough to actually show up! Oh wait, Tack is coming over here! Hey, you want to join Metal Rush, and start the Xcite Chapter?! Hotlanta, give him a shirt!

Hotlanta tried to give Tack, a shirt, but Tack kicked him swiftly in the head, before the Weekend Wrecking Crew pulled him away. 

Tack Angel: In case you didn't know, I watch the product. Douche. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Whoa! What was THAT all about?! 

Generator: Ah. Something he said earlier. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Huh. The Makoto thing. Guess we know how to push HIS buttons.

Gamer Girlz Room

The Gamer Girlz were busy not being busy, lounging around with Kid Havok.

Kid Havok: Hey girls, shouldn't you be getting ready?

Christy Angel: *smells armpit* Why? Is Cade coming in?

Alison Chains: Do we have a match? I am still a wrestler right? Kids? What am I doing?

Kid Havok: You're still a wrestler. Your friend Hope Mach is about to challenge for the Women's World Championship. Didn't you want to be out there with her? 

Christy Angel: She's…she's probably got this.

Alison Chains: Tali's wrestling again?

Kid Havok: I said Hope! Her daughter. Your friend? 

Alison Chains: Friendship is important, but I don't think Tali should be wrestling for the title. She's in a wheelchair. 

Kid Havok: You're losing it…again, and Christy, you're kind of lazy aren't ya?

Christy Angel: Huh? Nah, I just have uh….confidence…or whatever.

Kid Havok: If it walks like a duck, that's all I'm saying. 

Christy Angel: What do you mean by that? 

Kid Havok: If it walks like a duck, it's either a duck, or a duck wearing some kind of human costu- I don't know! He's unable to hide his distinctive walk. 

Christy Angel: How could that even happen? 

Kid Havok: How would what happen?

Christy Angel: A duck in a human costume? The sizes are completely incompatible! 

Kid Havok: I don't know! Ducks are sneaky I guess! That's the whole point of the phrase! 

Alison Chains: *on the phone* Hey Tali, it's Alison. Call me back when you get this. Listen, I don't think you should wrestle Paula tonight.

5. Women's World Championship: Paula(c) vs. Hope Mach 
-Main event time as Paula, the reigning Women's World Champion, stepped into the ring to defend her title against the formidable challenger, Hope Mach. The two competitors circled each other, each aware of the stakes at hand. The match began with a classic collar-and-elbow tie-up, showcasing the technical prowess of both wrestlers. Paula attempted a quick snapmare, but Hope countered by transitioning into a headlock, tightening her grip. Hope maintained control with a series of arm wrenches, targeting Paula's left arm. Paula, showing her experience, reversed the momentum with a well-executed jawbreaker, creating separation. The Metal Matriarch seized the opportunity and went for a Leg Sweep, but Hope deftly shifted her weight, countering with a modified arm drag. As the match progressed, the intensity escalated, and both competitors exchanged a barrage of strikes. Paula attempted a vertical suplex, but Hope blocked it and delivered a snap suplex of her own. The crowd erupted in cheers as Hope attempted a Lebell Lock, winning some Renegades in the crowd back from Metal Rush, but Paula made it to the ropes. Hope attempted to wear down Paula with a grounded abdominal stretch, expertly applying pressure to the champion's midsection. Paula, resilient as ever, fought through the pain and managed to escape the hold with a jawbreaker. Just as the match reached its climax, Darkness Aoi and Mitra Lennox stormed down the ramp, eager to tip the scales in Paula's favor. However, the situation took an unexpected turn when Wendy Mustang sprinted down, leveling both intruders with a thunderous clothesline. The chaos outside the ring drew the attention of Hope and Paula, who found themselves locked in a heated exchange. In the heat of battle, both competitors fought up to a turnbuckle. Paula attempted a Superplex, but Hope fought out of it, and batted Paula off the turnbuckle, and she spilled to the outside. Hope goaded her to get back in the ring, but Paula was slow to move, and in a shocking finish, the ref made it to the 10 count. Hope Mach won the match, but not the title. 

Winner: Hope Mach via Count Out -> No Title Change! 

Rufus Poochyfud: Wendy Mustang! You punk hick! No one wants to see a cowgirl stick her nose in Metal Rush business! 

Poo: Savor the fluke Hope. This is as close as you're getting to the gold. You and your Dad are finished being World Champions. It's not happening again! 

Rufus Poochyfud: Wait, I'm hearing that the word has just been given. Trevor Mach is in the parking lot, and Crono is out there as well. 

Hotlanta: What are we waiting for! Let's-

Hotlanta, Poo, and Generator were suddenly attacked by Subculture, Cade Yaggis, and Picky Minch. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Whoa! We got a fight in here too, but that just means Mach is a man alone in a den of lions! Pull that footage up! That ought to slow this mess down here!

The camera cut to the parking lot, where Trevor and Crono were throwing hands. Grind, w00t, Amigo, and Seto Kaiba were about to strike, when they were blindsided by Zyro Kurogane, Mike Thunder, and Isiah Muscle, as well as the World Tag Team Champions Sal Paradise and Boomtown. Mike and Isiah personally picked up Amigo for a double suplex through a windshield. Ness looked on as Renegade Security appeared en masse to try and quell the situation. Back inside the building, Rufus was shouting orders through his headset at Metal Rush on the outside. Little Mac and Master Lu of all people entered the ring. They performed their famous double team move, the "Kung Fu Knock-Out" where Mac punched Rufus while Lu kicked him in the back, forcing him to flip in the air and land hard. Chaos reigned in Onett once again, as Metal Rush found out the hard way that the fight is far from over.  

Last edited by Machismo (3/12/2024 1:03 am)

3/11/2024 11:54 pm  #489

Ninten: Ninten here! We're uh…STILL not sure where Ted Pettentool is. Ana? You feeling anything? 

Ana: It's like he's been…"removed" from reality.

Ninten: …..Y-yeah? 

Ana: Or he's out of my range? 

Ninten: Oh. *sigh* You had be scared there for a mi-

Ana: My range is the entire planet. 

Ninten: Oh no. 

Ana: Unless a solar flare occurs. 

Ninten: Oh! 

Ana: No solar flares are occuring. 

Ninten: Oh. 

Doc Hayes: Weeeell, we have a massive week ahead for EBW, don't we guys?

Ninten: Oh yeah! Yeah totally! Rumble City week is here! We're heading to River City for Rumble City, but we're jumping the gun if you sleep on next week's Xcite or Havok, because we're bringing the fire, and I mean it, this is not hyperbole. Things really ramped up and got wild this week, and it's spilling over! For Xcite we ha-

Ana: *clears throat* Team League Standings.

Ninten: -ve some big matches, but to better understand those matches, we have to look at the standings for the E1 Team League! Hit it! Thanks honey.

"Eclipse - Anthem" 

Xcite Teams
1. Mega Power Stars[5]
2. Weekend Wrecking Crew[4] 
3. The Story[0]
- SUFFER[0]

Havok Teams
1. Metal Rush[5]
2. Blood 4 Blood[6]
3. Dan Club Silver[2]
4. Samurai Ifrit[4]

Ninten: On the Xcite side, it's VERY clear that the Mega Power Stars are taking the first and second place slots. SUFFER ironically suffered from having Viper in their team, and we hear that he's out, but The Story haven't fared much better. The Havok side was a bit more competitive, with Metal Rush and Blood 4 Blood on top, but Samurai Ifrit not far behind, and Dan Club Silver scoring a victory as well. The Slam Jam Fam are new at teaming though, and probably watching their backs due to Sal and Boomtown running afoul of Metal Rush. No weak links in that team though, just growing pains. We bring that up because the final two matches in the first stage of the E1 Team League will take place on Xcite, and one of them is a megaton bombshell. It's the one we've been waiting to see. First though, we have The Story trying to scrape a victory out of this E1 Team League and maybe the World Team Championship Rings, but good luck, because Metal Rush has two wins and one draw so far. The main event of the night though. This is the one that's selling the tickets I assure you. We're going to see Blood 4 Blood invade to take on….The Mega Power Stars!

EBW: Xcite
Fourside Arena, Fourside
ENN

1. E1 Team League - World Team Championship Rings: Colby Roads/CP Munk/Randy no Kachi/LG Rod[0] vs. Poo<Havok>(c)/Crono<Havok>(c)/Seto Kaiba<Havok>(c)/Grind<Havok>(c)[5]
2. E1 Team League: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[5] vs. Trevor Mach<Havok>/Cade Yaggis<Havok>/Subculture<Havok>/Picky Minch<Havok>[6] 

Ninten: That's right we're going to see a happening that night. Mach, Subculture, Minch, and the "Trigger" man will collide with EBW Champion Rama Raju, Bashin Dan, Jaden Yuki, and Takumi Inui. This will be the first big confrontation between Mach and Raju since the draw that split the brands! Also, it's been a long time since Mach collided with the Clash King, his future son-in-law. When's the last time he's even had a match against Takumi Inui?! Subculture might knock out the champ of Xcite! Bashin Dan and Cade Yaggis will be on opposing sides for the first time in a long time as well! These good friends went separate ways with the brand split, and Yaggis has been turning heads lately. Will Dan show him he's still got a ways to go? So many possibilities on Xcite! Darius Grouch is not going to be outdone though. 

Ana: That's right. Havok is heading home to Renegade Arena for a killer card in of itself! We only have three matches so far, with a rumor of a fourth match that I refuse to believe is true. 

Ninten: Can't you read "The Rumble's" mind to see if it is? 

Ana: You'd think….and yet…

Ninten: And yet?

Ana: And yet. Trevor Mach challenged Crono to a Bushido Rules bout, and Crono nodded, which I guess would mean he agreed. Zyro Kurogane challenged new World Champion Ness to a title match and HE nodded, which I guess would also mean he agreed. Those are pay per view worthy, or whatever the heck we call those streaming + shows. 

Ninten: Optimum Current Episode! 

Ana: Yeah that. However, Master Lu and Little Mac decided to throw themselves into the show ending fracas on Havok, and now, Metal Rush wants a piece. That's right, the legendary duo is coming out of retirement to face Hotlanta and Generator. The former World Tag Team Champions had a rough night of it on Havok, so I'm sure they're ready to dish out a little Metal Rush punishment.

EBW: Havok
Renegade Arena, Saturn City
ENT

1. Bushido Rules Singles: Trevor Mach vs. Crono
2. Tag: Hotlanta/Generator vs. Little Mac/Master Lu
3. World Championship: Ness(c) vs. Zyro Kurogane

Dok Hayes: I'll take care of this last one, as I've had time to read the cue cards! At the end of a stellar week, we're going to be heading to Rivery City for Rumble City! Added to the card is the announcement that the three final matches in the E1 Team League will take place, but we're also going to see a CXJ Championship 3-Way between champion Rains, Johnny Starbound, and Blue Rains. I like that Blue Rains, I want to know where he gets his various shades of Window 95 blue so I can add to my vest collection. I want to remind everyone, I wear these, not my grandmother, but I do. Also ties are far too hard to tie, so I'm going to not wear one, button this top button here, and ignore the fact that my neck is far too fat to pull that off! We're also going to see a rematch for the Women's World Championship. Paula will defend against Hope Mach in a Last Woman Standing Match! You do NOT want to miss Rumble City!

EBW: Rumble City 2024
River City Gymnasium, River City
ENN+/ENT+

1. Women's Rumble City: TBA
2. E1 Team League Xcite 1st vs. Havok 2nd:
3. CXJ Championship 3-Way: Rains vs. Johnny Starbound vs. Blue Rains
4. E1 Team League Havok 1st vs. Xcite 2nd: 
5. Women's World Championship Last Woman Standing: Paula(c) vs. Hope Mach 
6. E1 Team League Finals: TBA vs. TBA 
7. Men's Rumble City: TBA

Ninten: The fight is definitely on for brand supremacy next week, on the way to Rumble City! Don't miss it! Seriously Ana, where is Ted?

Ana: I see trees…pine trees. 

Ninten: So we need a wood expert? I know a guy. *dials his phone* Hello? Bobby Throngold? We need a man with a particular set of skills.

Ana: Oh by the way, the match I heard was happening is Tali Mach vs. Paula. 

Ninten and Dok Hayes: WHAT?!

Jammer and Jenny's Apartment

A lively scene was taking place, as Jammer invited Dan, Benjamin, Vape, Jaden Yuki, and Cade Yaggis to the house, to join he Jenny, Jessy, Lainey Strong, Alison Chains, and Christy Angel for a big get together between the "brands" on the eve of the big week. 

Bashin Dan: Gosh, it's just so great seeing you all here tonight. I missed my friends a lot. 

Jammer: I've literally been backstage to several of your shows, and you've been to several of mine Dan. We also still eat at the Saturn Cafe together at least twice a month. It's fine! 

Bashin Dan: I know I just miss the way things were. 

Benjamin: Change is the only way any of us will level up as it were Sir Dan. We peaked when the three of us faced off at the main event of Victory Explosion. 

Jammer: Yeah, you would say that Benji. You won that match! 

Benjamin: Oh, did I? Oh that's right I did! Silly me! 

Lainey Strong: Was that a thinly veiled sarcastic joke? You're making so much progress! 

Benjamin: Excelsior! 

Alison Chains: So when is this orgy getting started? 

Jammer: *spits drink* 

Benjamin: What's a-

Lainey Strong: Don't ask! 

Jenny James: I think you got the wrong idea Alison. 

Jessy James: Right! No one else thought that's what this was. *side eyes* 

Vape: …Then why did I put on my cleanest underwear? 

Jammer: CleanEST? 

Christy Angel: *blush* That's NOT something I'm too interested in….unless Cade you-

Cade Yaggis: Oh I'm with you! Some of these guys and gals have hit their heads far too many times. 

Christy Angel: Right! Exactly! 

Alison Chains: I clearly remember seeing an ad for an orgy. 

Jenny James: You're holding a container of oregano. 

Alison Chains: …You know some people sprinkle this on stuff, but I think it's just fine as is. 

Jenny James: Where did you even find that?

Jessy James: No, better question, for Dan. Where the hell is Hope? 

Bashin Dan: She's been hard at work preparing for the match with Paula. She wants to be at her best. Count outs are enough this next time. 

Jessy James: She's been at this since she was 14, I think she's got it down! Just clobber Paula's brains in with a chair and kick her outside of the ring! It's THAT simple! 

Bashin Dan: I understand where she's coming from. It's easier to get to the top than it is to stay there. Harder still…is getting back again. Christina is considered the ACE of her generation. 

Christy Angel: And that shadow hasn't been haunting me my whole life at all! 

Cade Yaggis: You're shaking. 

Christy Angel: AM I?! 

Jenny James: Hey look at that, our cat found his way to Vape's lap! 

Jessy James: You have a cat? 

Jenny James: Yeah, Dan Whiskers! 

Jessy James: To be honest, I didn't even know you moved in together so whatever. 

Jenny James: You're my sister! 

Jessy James: I don't pay attention…to like anything…except fighting and binge watching Minako in Euroland, but you did NOT hear that last part from me. 

Bashin Dan: Dan Whiskers?

Jammer: Wow Vape, I'm actually surprised. 

Vape: Haha…little guy just walked up and curled into my lap! 

Jammer: He never does that.

Vape: Seriously? 

Jenny James: Not that I can remember. You must have good energy or something. 

Vape: Ha! I don't know about that. I hope so though, I mean the cat chose me right? Must be because of my energy. Haha…cat could've chosen anyone. Room full of people.

Jaden Yuki: Yo dude, you actin' strange brah. Everything chill in the hizzy? 

Vape: Yeah, I just worry sometimes that I don't have good energy, so it's good to know that I do. It's awesome. 

Benjamin: Is everything well with you Vape? 

Vape: Everything has been fine since the "re-gloving" of my degloved hand.

Jammer: *gags* 

Jessy James: Oh yeah, I forgot that happened. Hehehe. 

Jenny James: Oh look! Dan Whiskers is cuddling up with Jaden now! 

Jaden Yuki: Yo! Checkity check it! 

Vape: …This is CRAP! 

Alison Chains: He must have good energy too or something. 

Vape: Oh must he? MUST HE?! Must he have good energy, or is your cat just one big SLUT! 

Lainey Strong: *gasp* 

Jessy James: HAHAHA! 

Jammer: Oh here we go. 

Vape: I calls em as I sees em! Your cat is a slut, bussin it open for every lap at this lame party! 

Jammer: Hey! That's my cat! You take that back! 

Vape: Whatever! This party sucks! No chicks are into me! They're all "mid" anyways, and this place smells like a fart! 

Lainey Strong: You're the one who's been farting all night. 

Vape: I'm eating a block of cheese! I'm not allowed to rip a fart! You want me to die! 

Lainey Strong: I didn't say that! 

Jessy James: Relax Vape, it's just that no one else has been farting all night! 

Vape: You want me to believe you haven't been blowing smoke into that couch all night! 

Jessy James: …Maybe a few times. 

Vape: So you have! So you knowingly have! So you knowingly have, and you acted like I was the only one ripping it up! Screw this!

Vape slowly stood up, held his back and forced himself upright, before kicking the table over. 

Jammer: STOP IT VAPE! YOU'RE SCARING MY LADY! 

Jenny James: I'm fine. This is actually somewhat hilarious. 

Jammer: Sit back down Vape! 

Vape: I will! I will! I will! But only because I have to! Not because you told me too! 

Jessy James: Hey look, Dan Whiskers is back in Vape's lap, and he's biting the hell out of him. 

Vape: YEP! Little guy just jumped right back ove-OUCH! 

Jaden Yuki: He forcefully pulled the cat away from me. That's whack yo. Look, it's ripping at the scar and degloving you again Vape! 

Jammer: You're bleeding a lot! *gags* You should go to the hospital! 

Vape: Never! I'll die here! I'll die here happy with Dan Whiskers! If you got a problem with that, we can go right now! *pulls out knife* 

Jammer: Oh I KNEW this day was coming! *pulls out switchblade* It's time Vape! I'm gonna-

Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing when Alison got completely naked and walked into the bedroom. 

Alison Chains: Are we doing this or not! 

Benjamin: We're most certainly not! 

Jenny James: Well that calmed everyone down. 

Bashin Dan: …Why is his name Dan Whiskers?

3/14/2024 9:02 pm  #490

"Old Gods of Asgard - Take Control"

Rufus Poochyfud: Oh yes yes yes, we are BACK! We TAKE CONTROL once again, and we make EBW Metal Again, cause the Metal Storm is here! Get ready to see your favorites of Metal Rush just crush the losers from Havok. Just like last week, I'll be booking on the fly, and I have some hilarious ideas in store. I mean exciting and entertaining of course. 

Paula: You certainly talk a lot Rufus. 

Rufus Poochyfud: I'm doing my part to share the load Princess. Your World Champion husband leaves a lot of empty air to fill. 

Paula: …I say you just get right to it this week. 

Rufus Poochyfud: What's wrong? You walked away from that match with Hope with the title and-

Paula: *closes eyes* Get to it. 

Rufus Poochyfud: …So we have so much to do in such little time! Why don't we get to it eh? The first match of the night! We need to crown #1 Contenders for the World Tag Team Championships, and the rightful champs Hotlantan and Generator are going to get that bag baby, and they're going to beat….Mike Thunder and Isiah Muscle on the way! How Isiah, how's the ankle?! Hahaha!

EBW: "Metal Storm"[Metal Rush Control]
Abandoned Warehouse, Saturn City
ENT

1. World Tag Team #1 Contender: Mike Thunder/Isiah Muscle vs. Hotlanta/Generator
-Mike Thunder and Isiah Muscle stepped into the ring to face off against the formidable duo of Metal Rush's Hotlanta and Generator, with the coveted opportunity to challenge for the World Tag Team Championships hanging in the balance. Isiah's ankle injury from his previous encounter with Amigo added an extra layer of complexity to the match, leaving him and Mike at a disadvantage from the outset. As the match got underway, Mike and Isiah tried to maintain control despite Isiah's evident discomfort. Hotlanta and Generator wasted no time capitalizing on their opponents' vulnerability, isolating Isiah and targeting his injured ankle with ruthless precision. Amigo, ever the opportunist, made his presence felt at ringside, seeking to exploit Isiah's injury further. His interference proved to be a crucial distraction, momentarily diverting Isiah's attention away from the match. However, Mike, ever vigilant, quickly intervened, focusing his efforts on protecting his son from further harm. Despite their valiant efforts, the odds continued to stack against Mike and Isiah as Hotlanta unleashed a devastating Powerslam on Mike, leaving him writhing in agony on the canvas. With Mike incapacitated, Hotlanta tagged in Generator, who wasted no time ascending the turnbuckle and launching himself into the air, executing his signature GNR8R Flipping Legdrop. Generator connected with precision, driving the wind out of Mike's lungs. The referee's hand slapped the mat for the three-count, signaling the end of the match and declaring Hotlanta and Generator the victors, thus making them the #1 Contenders for the World Tag Team Championships.
Winner: Hotlanta/Generator via GNR8R Flipping Legdrop on Mike Thunder -> Pin 

Rufus Poochyfud: Called it! Didn't I call it? I thought you were the psychic Paula. 

Paula: …..

Rufus Poochyfud: That's a big win for my favorite tag team! Got a lot more coming Metal Heads, but first a word with Crono. He's like a co-lead for Metal Rush, but he'd never tell you himself. The man jumped back over from his long term promotion of CTW, so he could help correct the record, that the old school did it best, and everything since was a cheap copy, with few exceptions, like our good friend Seto Kaiba. So Crono, how upset must you be that your childhood friend Lucca hangs out with the Machs. She has loyalty to the chick in a chair. That's got to bother you right? 

Crono: …..

Rufus Poochyfud: Exactly! Your friend Robo, he's a farm hand and babysitter for the Machs now. That's got to tick you off right? You must be furious about that one! 

Crono:  …..

Rufus Poochyfud: And there he goes. 

Paula: You did that on purpose. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Just giving him motivation for next week. I want him to stew about that for a bit, much like you should. 

Paula: Oh? 

Rufus Poochyfud: The rumor is Tali Mach wants a match with you. 

Paula: Quite impossible. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Is it? 

Paula: …..

Rufus Poochyfud: That's what I thought Princess. So hey, you like gold right? You want more of it in Metal Rush? So do I? Gold is valuable, even that blood-encrusted VBW Championship. I think the washed up b-baller has had that long enough. He brought it over from Xcite, he's done his job, and now it's time to hand it off to say…..POO! Suck on that Slam Jam Fam!

2. VBW Championship: Jammer(c) vs. Poo
-In the high-risk VBW Championship match, the atmosphere crackled with anticipation as the energetic Jammer prepared to defend his title against an unknown adversary. The tension reached its peak as the mystery opponent was revealed to be none other than Poo, the sadistic Prince of Dalaam known for his penchant for pain. Both competitors wasted no time in unleashing their fury, throwing caution to the wind as they brought the fight to each other with unbridled aggression. The rules were tossed aside as weapons were introduced into the fray, intensifying the brutality of the encounter. Poo, reveling in the opportunity to inflict punishment, dominated much of the match, relishing every moment of pain he inflicted upon his opponent. Despite Jammer's resilience, he found himself on the receiving end of Poo's relentless assault, struggling to mount a counterattack against the sadistic Prince of Pain. Seizing an opening, Jammer struck Poo with a devastating chair shot to the head, momentarily staggering his formidable opponent. But as Jammer looked to capitalize on his newfound advantage, chaos erupted at ringside. Grind stormed the ring and blindsided Jammer with a lightning-fast hurricanrana off the ropes. The situation escalated further as Sal and Boomtown, members of the Slam Jam Fam, rushed to aid their leader. However, their attempt to intervene was thwarted by the #1 Contenders for the World Tag Team Championships, Hotlanta and Generator, who launched a surprise attack on the World Tag Champs. With the ring descending into pandemonium, Poo seized the opportunity to deliver the final blow, unleashing his devastating finishing maneuver, the Starstorm Omega, on Jammer. The impact reverberated throughout the arena as the referee's hand slapped the mat for the three-count, signaling the end of the match and the crowning of a new VBW Champion.
Winner: Poo via Starstorm OMEGA -> Pin -> NEW VBW Champion! 

Rufus Poochyfud: AHAHAHA! YEAH! Poo is your NEEEEEEW VBW Champion! The OGs are still the very best, and Jammer misses another three pointer at the buzzer! 

Paula: Very good. Well done Poo. Now, we need a lesson to be taught to the Angels and the Machs. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Haha-eh? You want to give Trevor a match before this next week? He was battered by Tomo last week. I really enjoyed that one. 

Paula: No no…the next match will be Christy Angel taking on Heather Mach.

Rufus Poochyfud: Oh I like it Paula! I like it! Yeah! Christy and Heather! Hahaha!

3. Women's Singles: Christy Angel vs. Heather Mach
-Christy Angel found herself locked in a fierce battle against the determined Heather Mach. With tensions running high due to Metal Rush watching with glee on the outside, both competitors were eager to prove their superiority in the ring. As the bell rang to signal the start of the match, Christy and Heather wasted no time in engaging each other with a flurry of strikes and holds, each vying for control of the contest. Despite Christy's lazy yet effective approach, Heather showcased her resilience and determination, refusing to back down in the face of her more experienced opponent. The back-and-forth action intensified as the match progressed, with neither competitor willing to concede an inch to the other. Christy, relying on her years of in-ring expertise, attempted to gain the upper hand with her signature maneuvers, including a calculated setup for the Angel Wings. Heather hoisted Christy up and over, countering her maneuver and setting her up for the devastating Knee Trigger. Heather delivered the decisive blow, driving her knee into Christy's head with pinpoint precision. The impact left Christy stunned and vulnerable, allowing Heather to capitalize on the opportunity and secure the pinfall victory.
Winner: Heather Mach via Knee Trigger -> Pin 

Rufus Poochyfud: And the little slacker gets a knee to the face. I would have been fine either way on that one. I just wanted to see them tear lumps out of each other. That was fun, but I have a perfect main event for us Princess. You're gonna love this. I found Ilya Fedorovich. I found the "Last War King". The unhinged man from Euroland was getting his kicks, fighting Eaglelanders in street fights. He STILL refused to join us, so why not at the very least get a match from him, and get the Television Championship from him as well, as he takes on Grind, and that match is NEXT!

4. EBW Television Championship: Ilya Fedorovich(c) vs. Grind
-Main event time for the EBW Television Championship, as the enigmatic Last War King, Ilya Fedorovich, squared off against the agile and innovative Grind. With contrasting styles and strategies, the ring crackled with anticipation as the two competitors prepared to clash for championship gold. From the opening bell, Ilya unleashed a barrage of vicious strikes, his calculated precision a testament to his status as a striking psychopath. Meanwhile, Grind utilized his unique lucha libre-inspired offense, his movements fluid and dynamic as he navigated the ring on roller blades. The match unfolded in a whirlwind of action, with Ilya's brutal strikes colliding with Grind's acrobatic maneuvers. Despite the relentless assault from the Last War King, Grind showcased his resilience and agility, countering Ilya's offense with lightning-fast transitions and aerial assaults. As the match reached its climax, the intensity escalated with each passing moment. However, the bout took an unexpected turn when the ringside tranquility was shattered by the sudden appearance of Subculture from Blood 4 Blood. Seizing the opportunity to disrupt the match, Subculture stormed into the ring and delivered a devastating blow to Ilya, abruptly ending the contest in a disqualification. With the match concluded in chaotic fashion, Ilya emerged as the victor by disqualification, securing the championship gold. As Metal Rush seethed with frustration, Subculture reveled in his role as the catalyst for the unexpected outcome, his actions ensuring that the EBW Television Championship remained out of their grasp, but still in the hands of the man who took the belt from the Green Bomber.
Winner: Ilya Fedorovich via DQ -> No Title Change!  

Rufus Poochyfud: Subculture! Filthy street dog, should've been put down already! 

Paula: Blood 4 Blood, the constant thorn. 

Rufus Poochyfud: They better hope for their sake that we don't still have the Team Rings after Rumble City, or they will be put through the grinder. Spoilers, we're going to have the Team Rings after Rumble City, when we WIN the E1 Team League! Tata for now Metal Heads!

Board footera