cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/07/2022 7:21 am  #1

Tackleton Angelsmythe Season 2: Super EXtra

The Legendary Tale of Tackleton Angelsmythe

In the land of Symphonia, a land of swords, sorcery, humans, elves, and ogres, there was announced a tournament to crown a champion. Heroes, barbarians, and monsters alike gathered for the riches that await the victor. One such man was Tackleton Angelsmythe, but his guild known as Crystalia, called him the "Star Prince", a man they believed was destined to rule the stars. The Colosseum was filled with fans, holding up signs for the Star Prince, while monsters were burning effigy of him at the same time. A few people were just indifferent and only there because they were told to get out more. Tackleton looked up into the stands, at his guildmates in Crystalia cheering him on, but the one that cause his eye the most, was the pure maiden Makoto, daughter of the guild master Crankatous, an old man who was, well rather cranky. He could be seen complaining about the heat.

Announcer: The tournament has reached its final match, where Tackleton Angelsmythe, will take on the mighty minotaur! Will a human win the tournament for the first time in 150 years?

Tackleton appeared to be the most gifted fighter, but if only they had known most of his wins can come from sheer luck and random chance. The Star Prince rolled with it, even in the face of a giant minotaur. The axe wielding beast came at him hard, but tripped up and hit his own horn on Tackleton's sword, cleaving it off. The pain was intense, and enough for Tack to bash him in the head with his shield and knock him out, leaving Tackleton the victor.

Announcer: He has done it! The confident Star Prince of Crystalia was slain his opponent, and is our new champion! So calm and collected, what an incredible demeanor!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* AHHHHH!

Announcer: So resolute, like solid steel!

Tackleton was hoisted up by his guildmates, as he celebrated his totally deserved and not flukey win. He looked up into the stands to see Makoto missing, but knew exactly where she had gone. He smiled to himself as he left the coliseum to find his lady love. He wore his medal around his neck as he happily rushed down the brick laden street of the castle town, Capitula, the place Crystalia called home. The people cheered for him as he ran.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Gotta hurry! I can't wait to celebrate with her! My fair and pure maiden Mako-

Tackleton was suddenly bumped into by a short ogre girl. She had pink skin and white hair, with horns protruding. She wore revealing armor that showed off her muscular figure, which she would need to hoist the large battle axe on her back.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh, it's Mimi! Hello Mimi!

Mimi: Hey! Major congratulations on your win today! As a fellow guild member, I couldn't be more proud!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Thanks Mimi! It's truly a wonderful day, and I'm not a fraud at all!

Mimi: Huh, it looks like I'm the first one to find you out here. Listen, now that you're the world's strongest, I have a favor to ask you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Haha, I'm not sure where this is going, but I'm in a great mood, so lay it on me.

Mimi: Thank you! Very much appreciated! I need your sperm!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hmmm? WAIT WHA-

Tackleton tripped up and fell into a fruit vendors cart.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Are you CRAZY?! What are you talking about?

Mimi: Did I say something I wasn't supposed to? For us Ogres, producing strong offspring is very important. Since you're the champ, you'd make the best breeding partner and-

Tackletown Angelsmythe: Ogre based logic isn't going to fly around here Mimi! This is Capitula, where humans mostly dwell, and we have a little more "tact" than Ogre society, no offense!

Mimi: I'm sorry, I forgot the human realm is different! I got it now though! Would you PLEASE consider having sex with me!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That's NOT better, and you yelled it out in front of a crowd! You didn't get a damn thing! I mean if your big sister Lisa were here she'd-

Lisa: Enough for this foolishness!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh look, there she is!

Another Ogre approached, much taller, and with a bigger bust, but definitely Mimi's sister. You could tell just by looking at her. While Mimi was a wildfire, her sister was more refined and reserved. Tack was instantly assured by her calming presence.

Mimi: Sis? What's the problem?

Lisa: Mimi, I insist you stop this foolish behavior immediately!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah, talk some sense into her!

Lisa: FOR I SHALL BE THE ONE TO PARTAKE OF THIS MAN'S LOINS!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAAAAT?!

Lisa: A close call indeed. The hunt for your seed began the moment you won that tournament, and I wanted to make sure I got to you first. All the nations of the world will want you now Star Prince.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: THAT'S A LOT OF PRESSURE!

Lisa: Allow me to release it!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YOU'RE BOTH CRAZY!

Lisa: As an Ogre of the fairer sex, it is my duty to breed with you! The blood of the most powerful warriors BELONGS to the OGRES!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Ummm....hey look!

Tackleton pointed into the sky, distracting Mimi and Lisa, before running off as quickly as possible. He finally made it to a tall and beautiful old church. The oldest building in the city, covered in ornate carvings, with beautiful painted glass. This was the place he met her, and his life changed forever. He flung open the old wooded doors to see her praying before an altar. She turned to him and smiled.

Makoto: I've been waiting for you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I got uh...hung up by foolishness, but I got here as quickly as I could. I finally did it Makoto. I won the tournament, and now we're free.

Makoto: Indeed. He may be stubborn, but no way my father can deny his blessing to us after such a feat.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That was totally not a fluke.

Makoto: Of course. You're the world's strongest.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah!

Tackleton approached. The two locked fingers. Tackleton leaned in for a kiss, but Makoto tilted her head down, and Tackleton cracked his head on hers, but pretended that he totally knew what she was doing.

Makoto: Once we're married, all that's left is to have children and carry on the family name.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Uh...just checking but...could you tell me how babies are made?

Makoto: Heh. This again? I'm not THAT oblivious to how it works my champion. Pay attention, because I won't spare the details. When two people who love each other pray to the Heavens above, the stork carries their child to a cabbage patch! It's the miracle of life!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* So innocent. That's the REAL miracle. Her father's overprotective nature has left her completely oblivious. I can't even get a kiss! We've only held hands! Two years! TWO LONG YEARS! The bluest of balls!

Makoto: So now you understand?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Absolutely! I just needed a reminder my love. Haha...ha.

Makoto: Are you crying?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ....No? *sniff*

Later that night, Tackleton returned to the guild hall, a three story wooden buildng in the center of town that served to also house the members of Crystalia. Clad only in his shorts, after cooling down in a nice cold bath, Tackleton was ready to end the day.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: An absolutely busy time for the ol' Star Prince, but I pulled it off somehow. Now, I can ask for her hand in marriage, and HOPEFULLY....hopefully...teach her how babies are REALLY made, because I am so desperate to get at that-

Tackleton lifted the blanket to his bed to find a naked Mimi laying underneath.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT?! MIMI?!

Mimi: Hey! *wink* Time to make a woman out of me champ!

Moments later Tackleton was booting Mimi out of his room, and slamming the door behind her.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: GO AWAY! Rediculous that she thought she could come in here and-

Tackleton turned around to see Lisa standing naked before him.

Lisa: Now that we're alone, why don't we get down to busin-

Tackletown swung the door open again and threw Lisa into Mimi.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?

The other guild members began to awaken, and opened their doors to check out the loud noises.

Crystalia Guild Member: Hey, isn't that the Star Prince? He's kicking two naked women out of his room?! Has he no shame?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Haha! No I wasn't! I wasn't doing that! Why would I do that? No, they can...they can come on in. Haha...ha. *sigh*

Tackleton shut the door, and the sisters immediately surrounded him.

Lisa: You're ours now.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I thought you were fighting over me!

Mimi: Big sis says that we can double the chances if we both have you!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: OH NO!

Mimi: Oh yes!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Listen, I am pure virginal man, who has been saving himself for a VERY LONG TIME...for my one true love. I am committed to her and her alone, and my resolve is unbreakable. NOTHING will make me change my mi-

Lisa grabbed Tackleton's hand, and put it on one of her breasts.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ....Oh.

The morning breeze blew into the room, fluttering open the curtains, and shining in the light of a new day. Two very satisfied Ogres slept in the bed, while a pale and sullen Tackleton sat staring at the wall.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What have I done? How could I be so weak?! This couldn't get ANY WORSE!

*knock knock*

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Eh?

Makoto: Tackleton? Are you in there? It's Makoto, your beloved and future wife!

Tackleton Angelsmythe:  *gasp*

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (1/09/2023 1:45 am)

12/08/2022 1:51 am  #2

Re: Tackleton Angelsmythe Season 2: Super EXtra

Tackleton Angelsmythe was destined for greatness at a very young age. Born under a shooting star that was said to bestow incredible luck, his mother cradled him under the night sky through his childhood.

Tackleton's Mother: My sweet little Tackleton, my beautiful little Star Prince. This world is under constant conflict between Humans, Ogres, Orcs, and Elves, but I know that one day you'll be the one to unite us all. Oh my, you're so hungry tonight!

It was during this time that Tackleton associated breasts with life, and it was that connection that triggered a primal urge within him, and lead to the situation he now found himself in, covered in naked Ogre sisters, as his would be fiancee was on the other side of the door.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* PANIC! NO! WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?! The honorable thing would be to carefully and calmly come clean. I need to sit her, and explain the situation to the best of my ability. I could do that OOOOOR!

Moments later Tackleton was stuffing the two naked Ogres into his closet.

Mimi: Hey! I was sleeping!

Lisa: What's the big idea!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Shut up you evil temptresses!

Mimi: That's no way to talk to someone who polished your swo-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: SHUT UP!

Tackleton burst the door open, breathing profusely and sweating buckets.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: GOOD MORNING MAK- *clears throat* Good morning Makoto. My beloved Princess.

Makoto: *blush* I'm no Princess Tackleton, but wait...why are you sweating so much?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hmm? Well...you see...I was uh...TRAINING! I was training!

Makoto: Of course. You're the kind of warrior who never lets up on his training, even after proving yourself as the world's strongest.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah! That! Exactly!

Makoto: That is just another reason why you are suited to become my husband.

Makoto walked into the room to look out the balcony window. Mimi began to poke her head out of the closet to see what was going on, so Tackleton quickly shoved her back in.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You uh...you flatter me Makoto.

Makoto: Today, when we have our guild meeting, I want to inform my father of our engagement.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You want to tell Crankotous today?

Makoto: Indeed.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Today of all days huh? Wow, that timing.

Makoto: You'll lend me your support right?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Of course I will! After all you're the only woman I have eyes for.

Lisa: *cough*

Tackleton Angelsmythe: THE ONLY ONE! ONLY! ONE AND ONLY! *internally* I entered that tournament for a chance to marry my beloved Makoto. Getting Crankatous to accept me would be the perfect ending to my legendary tale. I can't wait to hear him accept me as worthy!

Later, at the guild meeting.

Crankatous: Denied.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh?

Tackleton and Makoto were both bowing before the armor clad old man with long white hair and a spindly mustache. Crankatous, the leader of Crystalia was not one to be taken lightly, and often stood firm in his positions, especially for some reason with Tackleton Angelsmythe. He looked at Tackleton with a seething intensity.

Makoto: But father, you said yourself that you want the world's strongest to become your son in law!

Crankatous: TACKLETON ANGELSMYTHE! ATTEMPTING TO DECEIVE MY DAUGHTER ARE YOU?! YOUR DEATH WITH BE SWIFT!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH!

Makoto: Father, if you are not prepared to accept this union, I will have to cut ties and move away to be with him. I am willing to do that if I must.

Crankatous: What?! Ridiculous! A life without my precious Makoto!?

Makoto: I have come to this decision of my own accord!

Crankatous: *sigh* It appears...I have no choice...but to accept this, but MARK MY WORDS TACKLETON ANGELSMYTHE! YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ...He's not taking this well.

Crankatous: YOU EVIL...CONNIVING...

Tackleton Angelsmythe: OK, now he's literally bleeding from the eyes.

Guild Administrator: Let it be known, that the guild Crystalia will see two of its own married in Tackleton and Makoto! We must make preperations for a celebratory feast!

Later that night, the guild hall was alight in celebration. A big fire roared as the guild mates ate, danced, and drank the night away. Tackleton was standing atop a balcony looking down over the celebration, holding hands with Makoto....which always gave him the worst case of blue balls.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Makoto, I'm shocked that you were able to talk him down after what happened today.

Makoto: To tell you the truth, I was quite nervous. You've seen for yourself how ruthless he can be.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I was getting the slightest sense that he didn't much care for me.

Makoto: It was my faith in you that gave me the strength to confront him. Your bravery, your kindness, and most of all your honesty.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *cough cough cough cough*

Makoto: My goodness! Are you all right?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah! Yeah I just...I just choked on this grape juice...it's a little tart. Just a little tart. *internally* The guilt is eating me alive!

As the party raged on, two pairs of eyes were watching Tackleton closely as he celebrated with his guild mates. He sat down at the dinner table ready to feast.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I won the tournament, and then I managed to evade capture regarding my fling with the Ogre sisters. If Crankatous found out, he'd murder me, literally murder me right then and there. Maybe it's all going to be OK though. I mean, they aren't even-

Mimi: HEY TACKLETON!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH! THERE YOU ARE!

Lisa: We came to congratulate you on your engagement. We promise to always cheer you on from the sidelines.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Y-Yeah? *internally* This is great! They had a change of heart! My problems are ov-

Mimi: With THAT out of the way, I'd really like another chance to get knocked up tonight, so why don't we bump uglies right here!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH! WHAT?! NO! WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?! I am ENGAGED!

Lisa: This poses no risk to our objective. We merely wish to conceive a child with the world's strongest. A relationship of convenience and devoid of affection is more than adequate.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* THEY'RE INSANE! THEY'RE INSANE! THEY'RE INSANE!

Mimi: TA-DA!

Mimi dropped Tackleton's pants suddenly, and without any warning.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AAAAHHHHH!

The party was loud enough, and everyone distract enough that they didn't see it, as he quickly sat back down, still missing his pants. The color left his face, as he looked around to find the Ogre sisters had disappeared.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Where did they go...with MY pants?!

Makoto: Tackleton, were you saying something?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: MAKOTO!? You're back! So soon?

Makoto: Yes, I am ready to eat. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It's...it's fine! It's fine. This is fine.

Makoto: My father was having an outburst. I think he might have intended to kill you tonight.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Well...I'm glad THAT didn't happen at least. When he gets mad, you're the only one who can seem to calm him do-

Crankatous: TACKLETON ANGELSMYTH! I wish to have a word with my daughter. Lend me your seat.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: M-my...my...my seat? *internally* I can't give up my seat, he'd see that I have no pants on! Maybe I could explain it that I spilled wine on them! Yes, and that would take care of...wait...something is touching me.

Tackleton suddenly felt a pair of hands on him under the table. In fact now he felt two pairs of hands.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* AH! THEY'RE UNDER THE TABLE! AH! THEY'RE UNDER THE TABLE! AH!

Crankatous: TACKLETON ANGELSMYTHE! I REQUIRE THAT SEAT!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* OH NO!

Makoto: Father, I will go somewhere with you in private!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* OH YES!

Crankatous: Nonsense! Stay right where you are!

Crankatous: Perhaps you didn't hear me TACKLETON ANGELSMYTHE!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Where did your pupils go? I can only see the whites of your eyes!

Crankatous: I REQUIRE YOUR SEAT!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I uh...I can not! I CAN NOT! I will never give up my place at Makoto's side! Consider this...uh...a symbol of that commitment! YEAH!

Makoto: Oh Tackleton!

Crankatous: Insolent brat! Trying to sway my daughter with empty words!

Makoto: Father...please.

Crankatous: ...*sigh* I require more alcohol to endure this wretched party. We'll talk later Makoto. *sniff* My dear sweet daughter. *sniff* CURSE YOU TACKLETON ANGELSMYTHE!

Makoto: I am very sorry that just happened Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: IT'S FINE! HAHA...ha...it all worked out. *internally* THAT WAS CLOSE!

Makoto: That meant a lot to me, what you said and did just now. It shows yet again why you are the perfect husband for me.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That's everything I ever-huh? OH! WANTED! OH! AH! OH!

Makoto: Tackleton?! What's wrong? Why is the table raising up? Do I hear knocking underneath?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That's just uh...my knees! I'm just so overwhelmed by the moment! So much love! So much affection! WOW!

Makoto: I- uh oh, it looks like father is losing his temper again. I will go and calm him down.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Uh-huh! Good idEAAAA! *internally* They are down there, testing me! Pushing me to my limits, but I will not relent! I love Makoto too much! I am pure! I am pure! That last time didn't count! They were cheating cause they used-oh no are those boobs I feel?

The next morning Tackleton stood on his balcony, taking in the fresh morning air. The birds were chirping in the sky, as the sun broke over the horizon.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Makoto has faith in me of all people. And yet....

In his room, two very satisfied Ogres were sleeping heavily in his bed.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I made the same damn mistake!

Tackleton was standing naked on his balcony as the sun hit it, unknowingly exposing him to countless people below.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Why are people capable of rational thought only AFTER they screw up?

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/08/2022 2:02 am)

12/08/2022 10:34 am  #3

The moonlight shone into the room, as Makoto in her sexy and revealing night gown straddled our hero.

Makoto: Tackleton, I finally understand where babies come from.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Makoto, I'm glad that you've taken my explanation to heart.

Makoto removed her nightgown, revealing her naked form.

Makoto: Now then, if we're going to have children, let us take this journey together.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yes, this is what I've always wanted! What I've always dreamed abo- THIS IS A DREAM ISN'T IT!

Tackleton looked back up to see it was now Crankatous looming over him.

Crankatous: TACKLETON ANGELSMYTH!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AHHH A GHOST!

Tackleton shot awake screaming in his dark room, but even awake, he felt a weight on his lap. As he sat up screaming, a lithe and tiny woman with pointy ears and long blonde hair screamed back in his face, terrified of his sudden outburst. Outside of the room, a figure could hear screaming from the room, and inched closed.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YOU'RE A THIEF AREN'T YOU!? GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY FROM ME! DON'T PUT UP A FIGHT YOU BASTARD!

The figure hearing the commotion was Tackleton's guild mate and friend Tim Johnson. The mysterious Tim Johnson claimed that he had once been a "nerd incel" that lived with his parents, until he was killed by a drunk driver and ended up reincarnated in Symphonia. Everyone assumed this was just a weird joke. The unassuming man opened the door to Tackleton's room, curious about the commotion.

Tim Johnson: Yo! Are you drinking in here or something? Knock knock! Tackleton? Hey, what's up man?

Tim touched the sigil on the wall that activated the magic light, and stared at the sight in front of him, what looked to be a very naked Tackleton Angelsmythe wrestling a tiny and also naked elven woman onto the bed. Both were panting heavily, as Tackleton unknowingly had her leg up in the air, and a hand on her chest.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hmm? Huh? What what? WHAT?!

Elven Woman: RELEASE ME AT ONCE YOU IMBECILE!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HEY WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!

Tim Johnson: Do not worry champ, I will take this to the grave. "Tim Johnson withdraws stealthily".

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Why do you keep saying out loud what you're doing?! Wait, what am I doing? What's going on here!?

Tim Johnson walked out of the room as Tackleton begged for him to come back.

Tim Johnson: Cheating on Makoto? Man, that guys has balls of steel.

Tackleton sat on his bed, with his face in his hands, sobbing at the situation, as the elven woman stood up, completely unashamed of her nudity.

Elven Woman: Well? I guess I'll take a more direct approach then. Greetings, I have traveled here as a goodwill ambassador from the land of my brethren!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Elf...demi-human....woman. I don't know why, but I've got a very bad feeling about this.

Elven Woman: As for why I'm here tonight. I have come to acquire the nectar of your nethers!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: THE WHAT OF MY WHAT?! WHO TALKS LIKE THAT!? Goodwill Ambassador? YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME!

Elven Woman: Hey! I was simply trying to accomplish a goal! You may be wondering, why would us members of the proud Elven race require the seed of an inferior human such as yourself?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I wasn't wondering that at all.

Elven Woman: We have spent generations refining our magical abilities. Our magic stats are through the roof, just ask anyone! The problem is, we don't have warriors on your level anymore. That's why I'm here. We're the object of ridicule amongst neighboring countries, who terrorize us with acts of aggression! The Ogres and the Orcs are VERY much a problem these days!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Ogres...tell me about it.

Elven Woman: Our international reputation is slowly deteriorating. Have you SEEN the latest issue of Better Homes and Kingdoms?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Haven't really had the time to pick it up.

Elven Woman: We're slipping down the rankings! So I need you to impregnate me Tackleton Angelsmythe! I'm ready whenever you are!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* WHY ARE THESE DEMI-HUMAN WOMEN INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING MY SITUATION!?

Elven Woman: Is something wrong?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'M ENGAGED!

Elven Woman: That's not-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Not a problem. Right. SO I'VE HEARD! I must respectfully decline...small elf woman.

Elven Woman: WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE! Are you saying a plebeian human would let a chance to mate with a member of the noble Elven race go to waste?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: The superiority complex isn't a big turn on either.

Elven Woman: I WILL TAKE IT BY FORCE IF I MUST!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah, that's called RAPE! Besides that look! You couldn't take it if you wanted to. You're just not doing it for me.

Elven Woman: Limp?! Does my sublime body not arouse that ugly meatstick?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'll thank you not to call it UGLY you little witch! I love another woman, and would NEVER betray her...more or less! All my blood is pumping through my heart right now, because of how much I love her. I don't have enough blood to travel that far down.

Elven Woman: It's because I'm flat chested isn't it!?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: N-NO!? That...that's just...that's absurd! What an accusation!

Elven Woman: Well then...I have an idea! MAGIC!

The Elven Woman pointed at Tackleton's nether regions and began to chant. A magic circle enveloped her, and Tackleton's groin began to glow.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: MY CROTCH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CROTCH?!

Tim Johnson heard Tackleton's screaming through the wall.

Tim Johnson: Wow, she must be kinky.

Back in the room, Tackleton covered his groin with a pillow, as he doubled over in pain.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Elven Woman: I put a curse on you! Forbidden sorcery from my people! I guarantee, but by tomorrow night, you'll be begging me to breed!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: THAT'S VERY SPECIFIC AND NEBULOUS AT THE SAME TIME!

Elven Woman: Fair thee well Tackleton Angelsmythe!

The Elven woman wrapped herself in a cloak and jumped out of the window, flying away into the sunrise. A very naked and oblivious Tackleton followed her out.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What did she mean by all of that? The glowing has died down, and it looks like I'm fine. Maybe it didn't work? I-

Tim Johnson: Dude! Cover it up! I came outside to get away from your kinky night of conquest!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh? AH! SORRY TIM! SORRY!

Tim Johnson: By the way, weren't you supposed to go to the neighboring town and hunt the giant monster with Makoto today? I think she already left.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What? She already left? Oh no. OH NO!

Tim Johnson: What?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Reports suggest the monster is a giant tentacle creature!

Tim Johnson: Oh that's whack man. I know enough to know that virgin women and tentacle monsters don't go together very well...or TOO well depending on the preference?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YEAH THANKS TIM! I'M WELL AWARE! I HAVE TO HURRY! I-OH NO!

Tackleton suddenly noticed that he was wildly erect, and it wasn't going away.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: This is the curse?! THIS IS THE CURSE! Dammit! How am I going to put on my armor?! I have to try.

In the meadow outside of the neighboring village of Woodland Town, Makoto was running as he several guild mates were tossed to the side. A large, red, and slimy creature towered over her. He sword swings were not enough to slow it down, as the tentacles began to creep closer.

Makoto: OH NO! TACKLETON! WHERE ARE YOOOOU?

Tackleton walked bow legged, taking careful steps, as he cautiously climbed atop his horse.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: THIS IS GONNA BE A PROBLEM!

To Be Continued...

12/09/2022 1:39 am  #4

Makoto was a pure maiden of the guild Crystalia. All her life, her father worked tirelessly to protect her, raise her, and train her to one day take his place as the leader of the guild. She eventually broke out into the world, wanting to help people and raise the profile of her father's guild. That was when she met Tackleton Angelsmythe, a young novice warrior at the time, who was trying to call Crystalia home. The two of them bonded and fell in love, but Crankatous, the guild leader, did not care for Angelsmythe, nor had he ever prepared his daughter any sort of relationship, still seeing her as the little girl who would tell him she wanted to marry him when she grew up. Wanting to protect that childlike innocence, Crankatous intentionally left her in the dark about how her body worked, which made her all the more confused as to why the tentacle monster currently grabbing her up and lifting her into the air, was ripping off her clothing and trying to penetrate between her knees. Just as it was about to get to her a sword swing freed Makoto from the clutches of the giant beast.

Makoto: Tackleton!

Indeed, Tackleton Angelsmythe showed up at just the right moment to free her from the assault. The Crystalia guild mates all look on in awe of his ability, as he effortlessly flew through the air to dice the tentacles. In reality, he had been kicked from his horse, when he tried to adjust his crotch, and wasn't looking where he was going. The slash, like winning the tournament before this, was actually the result of his ridiculously high luck stat. He saw that she was half naked and covered in goo, and when he went to reach for a blanket, he turned and cleaved the monster just as it was looming down to devour him. It's head flew to the side as Tackleton screamed in fear, but quickly caught himself and made it sound more macho, as the members of Crystalia rushed up to sing his praises.

Makoto: You arrived just in time.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You know I like to make an entrance my love, but I'm sorry, I think I was a little late personally.

Makoto: Huh? Why do you say that?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: The um...the nudity.

Makoto: Oh...I don't mind...if YOU see me.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Heh. *internally* IT'S EVERYONE ELSE I'M WORRIED ABOUT! PLEASE COVER UP! AHHHHH!

Standing in the distance were two figures watching on as Tackleton was tossed into the air by Crystalia members.

Mimi: Wow! No one can beat Tackleton! He IS the world's strongest no doubt!

Lisa: It's true, we made a wise decision. This reaffirms our mission. We must make sure to bear his children. His genetic superiority will elevate the Ogres to the top of the food chain in Symphonia.

Mimi: AND we'll get the #1 spot in Better Homes and Kingdoms!

Lisa: ...Indeed. I must say...witnessing such smooth and fluid fighting skills, it makes one...quite horny.

Mimi: I KNOW RIGHT?!

Back down at the scene of the battle, Tackleton had taken Makoto by the hand, who had by now thankfully covered herself with her other hand.

Makoto: This just shows that I would be completely lost without you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I wouldn't say that. *internally* You hit the nail on the head!

As the guild members chanted his name, Tackleton could only think of one thing.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I sat on my balls that entire trip! Try not to cry! Try not to cry! Try not to cry!

Makoto: You're crying?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Uh...just because I'm glad you're safe! *internally* DAMMIT!

Later that night, Tackleton Angelsmythe was enjoying the relaxing pleasures of the small town. The local inn was famous for its hot springs, and while Tackleton would have preferred a cold shower right about now, this at least gave him a moment to himself to think about his problems. He sat in the stone pool, surrounded by the wooden structure that had no roof, so one could gaze at the night sky. He looked up and saw a shooting star, and while one might thing back to the star that was falling from the sky the night he was born, Tackleton had other things on his mind.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: My balls are KILLING ME! That Elvish bitch really did curse me! *sigh* Relax, let's just be grateful that Makoto is OK. She only suffered minor injuries. It did not help MY situation though...seeing her exposed like that. I had to spend hours being thanked by the locals for saving their village. Most of them were hot too! That's not fair!

Indeed Tackleton spent the day hiding behind bushes, or leaning forward as the townspeople thanked him for his valiant efforts.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: This is ALL her fault!

Elven Woman: Right you are! Hehehe!

Sitting atop a rock adjacent to him, the little Elven woman wore nothing but a towel as she grinned at the hero.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YOU....whoever you are!

Elven Woman: Did I never mention my name? I guess I wouldn't have considering it was supposed to be a stealth mission.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: We're calling rape a stealth mission now. Right. Sure.

Elven Woman: My name is Eldoriel, and it appears you've "grown" since I last saw you Tackleton Angelsmythe.

Eldoriel reached out with her tiny foot and tapped the end of Tackleton's "sword" making him shudder and panic.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HEY! NO! DON'T DO THAT! I'm not even a foot guy! That's more of a Tim Johnson sort of thing.

Tim Johnson: *in the distance* You know it!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Tim?! What are you doing here?!

Tim Johnson: *in the distance* Just waiting for you two to finish what you're doing before I get my turn in the hot spring. Don't worry bro, I'm taking it to the grave remember? Tim Johnson's got your back. "Tim Johnson held up his thumb".

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Thanks Tim, but it's not like that, and you don't have to tell me that you're giving me a thumbs up! Eldoriel, please end this curse!

Eldoriel: Oh, I'll end it, just as soon as you give me what I want.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I CAN'T DO THAT! I love Makoto!

Eldoriel: You think this about love? This is about the future of Elven people! Millions are at stake! Don't you care?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Not especially! No!

Eldoriel: WELL TOO BAD! If you want the curse lifted, you're going to beg for a chance at this hot bod.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I WILL NEVE-

Makoto: Tackleton? Is that you?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh? Makoto?

Indeed, Makoto was right next to Tackleton so to speak, as she occupied the women's side of the hot springs, seperated only by a wooden partition.

Makoto: I thought I heard you over there. Is everything OK?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Uh...yeah! Yeah I'm good! I'm just over here...completely by myself! Haha!

Makoto: I can feel my cuts and bruises healing as we speak. This hot springs is wonderful.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Tim Johnson said it fills up the HP once...whatever that means.

Makoto: Have you heard the legends surrounding this place?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Uh...no?

Makoto: It flows from a special source, that is said to help produce children. I was thinking...maybe you could join me over here...and we could see if it works?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HUH?! YEAH?! I'D REALLY LOVE-OW!

Makoto: Tackleton? What's wrong?

Eldoriel: You can't use THAT on anyone but me at least once, or else it will explode.

Makoto: Are you all right?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YES! Yes. I'm fine Makoto, I just...I have a cramp. I'm in...a lot of pain, so I can't join you...for that...right now. *internally* DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

Makoto: Maybe another time. You could bathe with me, and we could pray under the stars that the stork will quickly bring our child to the cabbage patch.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Right. *internally* Of course that's what she meant you idiot!

Eldoriel: Well?

Eldoriel dropped her towel, parted her legs, and motioned for Tackleton to come to her.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It appears...I have no choice. For the future I want so badly to have with Makoto, I must do this, but I won't enjoy i-OH!

The next morning the warm breeze blew into Tackleton's room at the inn. The sounds of children laughing outside stirred Eldoriel awake. She quickly saw that she was naked still and covered up blushing. She looked over at Tackleton, who was sitting up in bed, pale and full of self loathing.

Eldoriel: *blushing* Y-you've got some pretty good moves.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: .....

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/09/2022 1:47 am)

12/10/2022 1:39 am  #5

Tackleton Angelsmythe was about to leave the inn a nearly broken man. Eldoriel had left through the window, and the sullen hero was relieved that he was at least free of the curse.

Innkeeper: Hello Hero Angelsmythe!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Please....Hero Tackleton is just fine.

Innkeeper: Did you enjoy our hot springs?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It was...an experience.

Innkeeper: Your lady friend Makoto had to leave earlier, she wanted me to pass along a message that her father had sent her on another errand, but he needed to speak to you are soon as you returned to Capitula.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ...Wonderful. Well, I guess I'd better go then, but first I hear this place has one of those "magical latrines"?

Innkeeper: Indeed we do sir.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh I've got to try one of those before I leave right?!

Innkeeper: I suppose. I don't...get excited about latrines, but I'm happy for you!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It's because it's magical! I don't NORMALLY get this excited, I just haven't seen one yet, whatever your name is.

Innkeeper: It's Tre-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh it can't wait! I gotta go!

Innkeeper: Mm-hmm.

Magical technology, the fusion of magic into everyday items, had become a popular method of improving everyday life. Tackleton employed a magical light fixture, but never had he used a magical latrine. A magic circle at the bottom eliminated all waste instantly, and somehow left a refreshing mint smell in the room. But where did the waste go? Some speculated that it was sent to another dimension, and probably a dimension not too happy at becoming the dumping ground for so much waste. Tack hit the button to finish the job.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *sniff sniff* It REALLY DOES smell like mint. Incredible! I got to get one of the-

Tackleton's joyous moment was interrupted by a rapping on the stall door.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Pardon me, but this stall is in use good sir.

Mimi: Hey! Who ya callin' sir huh?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What?

Lisa: It appears we have cornered the mighty hero once again.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT?

Mimi: Let us in! We want to try some new positions to try and ensure we get knocked up!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT?! Wait!

Tackleton secured the locking latch on the stall door.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HAHA! Now you can't get i-

Lisa and Mimi ripped the door off the hinge.

Lisa and Mimi then proceeded to rip the clothes off of Tackleton Angelsmythe.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AAAAHHH!

An hour later, a disheveled Tackleton exited the restroom, clad only in his shorts.

Innkeeper: What happened to you?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I got molested in the little boy's room!

It was a stormy day in the castle town of Capitula. Heavy rain fell from the sky, complete with thunder and lightning. A menacing Crankatous sat at the desk of his office in the guild hall of Crystalia, and stared at a picture in his hands. The picture showed the old man posing with Makoto, who was only a little girl at the time. Lighting flashed, and he grimaced at the thought of her growing up to want to marry that bastard Tackleton Angelsmythe.

Crankatous: My darling Makoto is drifting from my side! This is UNACCEPTABLE!

A guild member entered the room and bowed before Crankatous.

Guild Member: Guildmaster, a missive has arrived.

Lightning illuminated the dark room, as Crankatous read from the scroll sent to him. His grimace turned upward into a snarl, and then a wicked laughter.

Crankatous: Ha...haha...HAHAHAHAHA! This is IT! With THIS...you shall meet your demise Tackleton Angelsmythe!

Later on, Tackleton Angelsmythe returned to Crytalia, with a lump in his throat. As he rushed to his room, getting help from Tim Johnson, who promised not to say anything, Tackelton put some clothes on finally, but still felt naked and vulnerable when it came to the thought of approaching Crankatous without Makoto. He grit his teeth and decided to go for it, and show no fear. However, the moment he entered the main hall, his knees began to shake, so he quickly bowed before Crankatous to hide that fact.

Crankatous: Tackleton Angelsmythe...so "kind" of you to come. I'm sure the time spent with my daughter was pleasant and enjoyable for you? Don't answer...I don't want to know. Tackleton Angelsmythe, we have received a missive from Orcland. They are requesting access...to your future offspring.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: W-what? WHAT?! Them too?!

Crankatous: What do you mean them too?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Nothing! Never mind!

Crankatous: A very wealthy Orc by the name of Babish, has come forward personally with an offer.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: But Makoto and I have pledged ourselves to-

Makoto: Father! What is the meaning of this!?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh thank God!

Makoto burst into the room angrily, but luckily wearing new armor after the tentacle creature left her nearly naked. Tackleton was hoping Crankatous didn't find out about that part.

Makoto: You send me away so you can pull this?! This man saved me from the tentacle creature. It left me stripped bare, and right then, Tackleton showed up to hold me in his tight embrace!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* DAMMIT!

Makoto: He is my future husband, so how can you-

Crankatous: Relax Makoto, this is merely a formality. The nobility of the Pork Pie Kingdom in Great Orcland have a vast wealth, and are financial contributors to Crystalia. We help keep the peace between the Kingdoms, and fight the fights they don't want to be involved in, and we see a large profit for our efforts. It would be very unwise to reject their offer outright. So as not to disgrace our esteemed allies, we must adhere to the standard protocol.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Ha! Like she'd ever buy that!

Makoto: That does...make a lot of sense.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I FORGOT WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT!

Crankatous: We must meet with them, and then you may make a polite refusal, but you MUST attend Tackleton Angelsmythe.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I notice you spit whenever you say my name sir, but-

Crankatous: IS THERE A PROBLEM?! I mean, you can meet this Orc woman they intend to bring before you and not do anything unseemly with her right?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I would NEVER dream of such a thing, and it's not something I would ever do intentionally! *internally* That's all TECHNICALLY true.

Makoto: No...no this isn't for the guild is it father. I'm now aware of what you're trying to pull.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* It took her a minute, but she got there. That's my dim yet beautiful fiancee.

Makoto: I know in my heart that Tackleton is honest, loyal, and true to me. Our love is pure, and he will not beckon the stork to bring a child to the Orcland cabbage patch! The idea of Tackleton betraying my trust is simple preposterous!

The color suddenly left Tackleton's face, as he felt the need to throw up. The images of Lisa, Mimi, and Eldoriel flew through his mind. Despite that, he stood by Makoto's bold claim, and accept the invitation. He would prove his worthiness and loyalty to both Makoto and Crystalia, and he'd just sort of pretend all those times he betrayed her in the worst possible way didn't count. The lunch was set, as Mr. Babish of the Pork Pie Kingdom was welcomed into Crystalia. The Orcs were large and very pig like. Most Orcs were savage beasts in the wild, but others tried to distance themselves from their brethren. They began to wear clothes, accept other cultures, and eventually created their own Kingdoms in Orcland. Mr. Babish was a highly regarded member of his race, though despite the civility, he still chowed down on the food in front of him as a pig would.

Mr. Babish: It was exceedingly generous of you to entertain our unusual request! We are most appreciative! This marriage proposal is of great significance to us. It presents an opportunity to reinforce the relationship between Orcland, Capitula, and the Crystalia Guild.

Crankatous: Great minds think alike good sir! Haha!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* The way he eats...it's hard to watch. Keep it together. This is fine. This is better than fine. I find this Orc man repulsive. That should make it all easier. This whole blind date thing is clearly a trap. However, the Guildmaster has failed to consider one crucial detail. It's true that looks aren't everything, but this ain't happening!

Mr. Babish: Tackleton Angelsmythe, I'm sure you're ready to meet my darling daughter. She is quite a beauty, and you will be very pleased with her I'm sure.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh, I'm sure she's something.

Mr. Babish: Indeed. I present to you...Piglette Babish!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Her name is Piglette?! Seriously?! Oh, this is going to be so ea-

Tackleton's jaw dropped as a stunning sight walked into the room. Dressed in a white gown that showed off her amazing figure, the dark tan skinned girl looked almost completely human, except for her pig ears, that were soft and cute, not like Babish at all. She has a small curly tail, and purple hair. Even the shy look on her face screamed out CUTE to Tackleton. The deadliest weapon, the low cut dress that showed off her massive breasts. This stunning sight was the girl they wanted him to make a child with?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* FUUUUUUU-

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/10/2022 1:45 am)

12/10/2022 4:27 am  #6

Tackleton was frozen in fear as the shy Orc maiden stood before him. He was mesmerized by her cuteness. Cuteness, that was the word that kept coming into his mind, when he wasn't sneaking a peek at her heaving chest.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* They're perfect. So big, and yet so perky. Nothing is holding them up! They're a work of art! A literal work of art! I can't look away! I MUST look away! Be STRONG Tackleton! STOP thinking about her breasts! STOP thinking about her polishing your "sword" with her magical orbs! JUST STOP!

Piglette: *shyly* H-hello Hero Tackleton Angelsmythe. My name is Piglette Babish, and it's a pleasure to meet you. *blush*

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* She won't even look up! She's so shy! CUTE! Keep it together. You love Makoto! YOU LOVE MAKOTO!

Crankatous: HAHAHAHA! We shall leave you two alone to get to know each other! Let's let this "friendship" blossom. AHAHAHA!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Grrr! BASTARD OLD MAN!

Tackleton suggested that they go for a walk, as the cool air might calm him down, and give him reason to look at other things. They walked closely together down the busy streets of Capitula. She smelled wonderful. How could an Orc woman look so beautiful.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* He set me up! I already know where this is going. She's going to be aggressive to try and get me to impregnate her no doubt. The shyness, it HAS to be a facade right?

Piglette clutched her heaving chest, and tried to calm herself. The nervousness.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Are you all right?

Piglette: F-f-forgive me, I've j-just never been this close to a man for this long in my life!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: But we've barely spoken to each other! Are you crying?

Piglette: I'm trying not to! S-sorry.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Please don't apologize, and please don't cry! Everything is OK!

Around the corner, Crankatous was watching from the shadows.

Crankatous: A woman such as Piglette is truly alluring. It's time to turn up the heat.

Three large barbarians in skull masks walked up behind Crankatous.

Crankatous: Aha, the Goon Squad Trio, your services come highly recommended. I have a request for you. It may get messy.

Piglette was sitting against a wall, trying to dry her eyes, but still very nervous around Tackleton, which he still found very cute.

Piglette: I've worked for my father my whole life. One day, I suddenly found myself swept up in talks of marriage.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Does that mean...you're not on board with this whole thing?

Piglette: I'm merely doing what my father asked of me.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Oh good.

Piglette: However...your amazing performance at the tournament is burned into my memory.

Piglette: Offering a repulsive woman like me, to a noble hero like you?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Repulsive?! You?!

Piglette: I'm an outcast in Orc society! My entire race treats me like garbage for being this ugly. I'm so sorry that you have to be seen with an ugly monster like me!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wait! Where are you going?! Don't run away Piglette!

Piglette ran away crying, with Tackleton in hot pursuit. She ran through a crowd into an alley where she bumped into a trio of goons, the Goon Squad Trio specifically.

Piglette: Oh! I'm so sorry! I-

Good Squad Goon: Hey sweet cheeks! What's the hurry? Why not join us for a bite to eat? My and my friends can show you a good time. Hahaha!

Piglette: Um...no thank you. I-I-I-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hey! Piglette, stay behind me.

Piglette: Sir Tackleton?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: The Goon Squad Trio. You three are nothing but trouble! Stay away from Piglette!

Goon Squad Goon: The hell is your problem?! You're pissing me off! We're going to teach you a lesson!

All three men rushed to take a swing at Tackleton. They weren't coordinated, so when Tackleton instinctively ducked, they all punched each other. Amazing dodge from a very high luck stat. Piglette had her eyes covered in fear, but when she opened them and saw the trio on the ground, she assumed that Tackleton had beaten all three men with sheer will.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Now's our chance! Run Piglette!

Tackleton grabbed Piglette by the hand and ran through the crowd. Time seemed to slow down for Piglette, as she was enamored by her hero, that had just rescued her. Tackleton meanwhile was relieved that people would still consider him the World's Strongest, even if he hadn't done anything.

Piglette: Thank you for saving me Sir Tackleton! Saving an ugly Orc like me.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You're not ugly in the slightest. YOU'RE CUTE!

Piglette: *gasp*

The two ran off and spent more time together. Tackleton felt sorry for the Orc woman forced into this situation, so tried to give a pleasant day before politely declining the marriage proposal to save both of them from the arrangement. As the sun set, the two looked on at the city.

Piglette: The human Kingdom is truly wonderful.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah, it's something, and so are you. You need to have more confidence in yourself, so you can be with who you truly want to be with in the future.

Piglette: Who I truly want to be with?

Later that night, Tackleton and Piglette were seated with Crankatous and Mr. Babish once again.

Mr. Babish: Well? Were you two able to connect on a deeper, emotional level?

Piglette: *blushes* U-um...

Piglette nervously sipped the wine in front of her, which made Crankatous smile for some reason.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: With all due respect, I must speak my mind. This marriage proposal is nothing more than a ploy to score political points. The intention of those involved are not being taken into account. I believe that Miss Piglette feels likewise and would prefer not to proceed any further.

Mr. Babish: Does he speak the truth my daughter?

Piglette: Well, I...

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Now then, if you'll excuse me-

Crankatous: How rude! Leaving your seat before our esteemed guest has a chance to respond?! Where are your manners Tackleton Angelsmythe!?

Mr. Babish: Perhaps the two of you have not had enough time to gain an intimate understanding of another. Don't you agree Piglette?

Piglette: Um...

Piglette's big beautiful bosom was heaving, as she felt incredibly hot all of sudden. Her drink was fizzing, unbeknownst to Piglette and Tackleton, but Crankatous and Mr. Babish were both grinning ear to ear. Somehow Tackleton found himself getting roped into joining Piglette in a lavish bedroom.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What the hell?! Guildmaster!?

Crankatous: If you spend one night in this room, at least we can say that we tried. Though a mere formality, we must be sure to cover all our bases. I hope you refrain from making an error in judgement.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Oh crap! This is bad!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hmm?

Tackleton turned to see the hot and heaving Piglette remove her dress, to reveal a completely see through night gown. Her perfect sized nipples protruding with excitement.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* BOOBS!

Piglette: Please Sir Tackleton, make me your slam pig!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAAAAAAAT?!

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/10/2022 4:31 am)

12/11/2022 2:41 am  #7

The morning sun broke into the room and awakened Piglette. She wasn't used to such a beautiful blue sky with chirping birds. She found it very pleasing, but not as pleasing as what had happened the night before. She turned and clung to the sullen and stone faced Tackleton, who sat with tears slowly leaking from his eyes.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Why? Why am I like this?! Defeated by a pair of boobs!

Tackleton thought of Crankatous and Mr. Babish, their eyes glowing with evil, as they laughed at his stupid mistake.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Oh crap! I'm in trouble! Everything up until now doesn't even come close! If Piglette tells them the truth about what happened-

Tackleton imagined Crankatous licking his sword and cackling before beheading him.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* AH! MY HEAD! HE'S GONNA KILL ME FOR SURE! Anyone with eyes could see that it was a trap! I think even Makoto could see it, and she's incredibly naive! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!? What's done is done. There is only one thing I can do!

Piglette looked up at Tackleton and smiled. She sat up and kissed him gently, glowing and overwhelmed with joy.

Piglette: Good morning Sir Tackleton. Last night was wonderful don't you think? Now, I can deliver the good news to my father. Sir Tackleton and I have successfully consummated our relationship!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: H-H-H-HOLD ON!

Tackleton panicked and grabbed her by the shoulders. He was immediately flop sweating as he shook Piglette.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS!

Piglette: What?! Why not Sir Tackleton!?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Y-You see. *internally* Think you idiot! Think! By all accounts there is no way out of this, but I have somehow escaped other scrapes! Surely it's because of my ingenuity and sheer will power!

It was because of his insanely high luck stat.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Are you...um..are you...ARE YOU...happy with living your life like a puppet on a string?

Piglette: Huh?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: The motive behind this marriage proposal was political from the beginning! One of the most important decisions of your life is being controlled by the national interest! Are you truly satisfied with that?!

Piglette: W-Well, I...

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What do YOU really want?! Deep inside your head, what is it you desire?! Don't you think you oughtta stop and take the time to consider your options?! *internally* Is she buying it? IS SHE BUYING IT?!

Piglette: What I want? What I truly desire? I need to...truly think this over.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *gulp* *internally* Well, at least I can say I tried?

Tim Johnson: *on the other side of the wall* Don't worry bro, I won't tell anyone either!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: TIM JOHNSON!?

Later the day, Tackleton and Piglette rejoined Crankatous and Mr. Babish at a table in the guild hall.

Mr. Babish: Well? Let's hear it you two! Our hope, of course, is that you were able to establish the foundation for a positive relationship!

Crankatous: Piglette, were there any interesting developments after dinner last night?

Piglette: ...

Piglette looked down at the glass in front of her. Tackleton sat beside her, holding onto the table because his legs were shaking too much.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* H-Help me out...PLEASE! A miracle...I need a miracle, just this ONCE...or one MORE time after all those other ones!

Not miracles, but again, a very high luck stat.

Piglette: L-Last night...Sir Tackleton...stood firm. He didn't lay a finger on me.

Crankatous: What?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Tha-That's right! That's EXACTLY what happened! What she just said!

Crankatous: *internally* Are you telling me this BASTARD managed to resist the Orc's ample assets! Is he not into curly tails?! WHAT GIVES?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* It's a miracle. My prayers have been answered.

High luck stat.

Mr. Babish: I see, well I guess that wraps up our business he-

Piglette: Th-there is one small favor I'd like to ask.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: P-Piglette?

Piglette: A-Although the events of last night did not result in physical intimacy, I felt an undeniable connection. Therefore, in the name of cultivating a better relationship with Sir Tackleton from here on out,

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* STOP! DON'T DO IT!

Piglette: I'd like to request your permission to transfer to Crystalia, so I can attend to Sir Tackleton and stay by his side!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: A-ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

The high luck stat needed to be just a little bit higher as it turned out.

Piglette: Rest assured, I shall go to great lengths in order to gain his favor! All for the sake of our great Orcland's future!

Tackleton was stunned, while Crankatous and Mr. Babish both laughed and fully supported her decision and commitment. Later that day, Tackleton walked Piglette out to a nearby pond to talk.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Piglette, what's gotten into you? Why do you want to transfer to Crystalia and be by MY side?

Piglette: You wanted me to th-think about what I really want. About the desires buried deep into my heart. I came to a conclusion. I shall do everything in my power to prevent Orcland from acquiring your seed.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What?

Piglette: Hehe...once you and I have conceived a child who possess your unrivaled strength...I shall raise them, train them....and harness their power to CRUSH THOSE ORCLAND PIGS WHO MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT?! *internally* She's got more issues than I originally thought. Something tells me I might've created a monster, one with a terrifying dark side. What have I done? WHAT HAVE I DOOOOONE!?

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/11/2022 2:46 am)

12/11/2022 4:29 am  #8

It was night as Tackleton sat at his room in the guild hall. Before him, a great feast sat on the table. Piglette, dressed in an apron, presented it to her hero.

Piglette: Please enjoy this meal I prepared for you Sir Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It looks...s-sooo good. I can't wait to-

Mimi: HEY! WHAT GIVES!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh?!

Tackleton looked up to see that not only Mimi and Lisa the Ogres sisters were in the room, but Eldoriel as well.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT?! When did they get in here?!

Lisa: Tackleton Angelsmythe, we came here for a dose of your meat sauce only to discover this lowly pig?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Meat sauce? Who says that?

Lisa: Not to mention AN INSUFFERABLE ELF!

Eldoriel: Hehehe. Don't make me laugh. Tackleton Angelsmythe's life juices belong to the GREAT ELVEN RACE!

Lisa: You don't say?! How shall we settle this?

Eldoriel: A fight to the death perhaps?

Mimi: Bitch, we would CRUSH YOU!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: LADIES PLEASE! Seriously....HOW did you get in here?

Tim Johnson: *other side of the door* Don't worry Tackleton! Tim Johnson had your back and snuck them in for ya champ!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO DO THAT TIM! Look ladies, please don't kill each other because of me!

Eldoriel charged at Lisa, but the tall and muscular Ogre woman simply bopped her with her fist and knocked her to the ground.

Mimi: Wowie, you're surprisingly weak, ain'tcha?

Lisa: When you stop them from using their magic, Elves are quite the pathetic creatures.

Eldoriel: Damned barbarians!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Cut it out! Ganging up on someone who can't defend themselves isn't very nice, y'know?! Come on Eldoriel, let me help you up.

Eldoriel: Huh? *blush* Thank you. I am...unharmed.

Mimi: What the hell is THAT about!? WE GOT DIBS ON TACKLETON! WE SAW HIM FIRST!

Lisa: WE TAKE PRIORITY!

Eldoriel: Such an argument means nothing! I have no doubt that you two savages too advantage of this man's weaknesses and forced him to do your bidding!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!

Lisa: And who exactly is this Orc anyway?!

Piglette: I-I'm...my name is Piglette, and I joined Crystalia as personal assistant to Sir Tackleton, the Star Prince. If I'm understanding correctly, the four of us are here for the same reason? We all wish to acquire the hero's seed.

Eldoriel: Heh. It's more than that. Tackleton Angelsmythe is the man whom I've chosen as my husband.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT?!

Eldoriel: The idea of an Orc defeating a member of the proud Elven race such as I is truly laughable.

Piglette: B-but I-I had no intention of hogging Sir Tackleton to myself from the start! I am perfectly content with being one of his mistresses!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: MISSTRESSES?! ARE YOU JOKING?!

Eldoriel: *internally* Such a permissive attitude? How is this foe keeping her composure? THOSE GIANT TITS! They're the secret weapon! I must destroy her! CURSE YOU!

Eldoriel began to cast a spell in her hand.

Eldoriel: You think you're better than me because of the size of your chest?! I'll show you not to laugh at me!

Piglette: I DIDN'T LAUGH!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: STOP IT!

Eldoriel: The little wretch had the audacity to laugh at me!

Tackleston Angelsmythe: She wasn't laughing at anyone.

Eldoriel: Yes she was!

Mimi: Sounds like someone's kinda paranoid.

Lisa: It appears that conflict is inevitable. Therefore, in the interest of establishing a hierarchy amongst ourselves, we shall compete using our feminine wiles.

Eldoriel: FINE WITH ME!

Piglette: I-In that case. C-Count me in!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What? What?! WHAT?! What's happening here?! *internally* SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Eldoriel snapped her fingers, and a puff of smoke appeared above the group. A small nymph flew out of the smoke, with the body of a baby with wings.

Eldoriel: This is Agape, a fairy with the ability quantify male arousal.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What? That's SO specific though! N-No, not more sorcery! Please!

Eldoriel: The rules are simple enough! Whoever manages to excite the Star Prince the most wins!

Lisa: Very well!

Mimi: Okie-dokie! We'll go first!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'd rather nobody went at all! I was so ready to eat!

The two Ogres sisters immediately ripped off all of their clothes!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHOA! SLOW DOWN YOU TWO! STOP ENTIRELY! DON'T DO THIS! I-

The two sisters embraced, and smashed their breasts together, creating a shock wave of arousal that struck Tackleton like an an arrow to the heart.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ACK!

Agape: 91! 91! 91!

Eldoriel: No! No, I can't...um...I got an idea!

Eldoriel snapped her fingers again, and her long green cloak magically turned into a string bikini that showed off her lithe form, but she still had a very flat chest.

Eldoriel: Hehe, what do you think?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ...

Agape: 3! 3! 3!

Eldoriel: I KNEW IT! YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH BIG FUN BAGS AREN'T YOU?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What?! Huh?! What?! Hey!

Eldoriel: I DEMAND YOU GET AN ERECTION IMMEDIATELY!

Piglette: I-I guess it's my turn now.

Piglette walked across the room, and it was only then that Tackleton noticed that she was completely naked under the apron. Her curvy figure was completely exposed.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: A NAKED APRON?! EVERY MAN'S DREAM!

Agape: 91! 91! 91!

Piglette: But I haven't done anything yet!

Eldoriel: DAMMIT! WHY ARE HER TITS SO BIG!

Lisa and Mimi: *internally* She is a worthy foe.

Eldoriel: BOOBS ARE OFF LIMITS!

Lisa: Oh dear, how embarrassing for you!

Mimi: Well she IS flatter than a pancake.

Eldoriel: HEY!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Is this a nightmare. It feels like a nightmare. Some sort of Hell. What did I do to deserve this...I mean other than all of the horrible cheating.

Piglette: Take it easy you two, you shouldn't tease her like that.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* God, it's me Tackleton. Please...stop the madness. I'm begging you. I-

Suddenly, Tim Johnson staggered into the room with a bottle of alcohol.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yes! Tim! Tim! You've got to help me stop the fighting!

Tim Johnson: *hick* Champ, you've never seen a harem anime have you?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I don't know what that is Tim Johnson, you're making that up!

Tim Johnson: *hick* When I was a NEET, I watched them a lot, and I came to find that the best way to break up a fight...is this!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: BOOZE?!

Tim Johnson: COME ON LADIES, TIME FOR A DRINK! "Tim Johnson grabs some glasses!"

Tackleton Angelsmythe: STOP NARRATING YOUR ACTIONS TIM JOHNSON!

About an hour of heavy drinking made a world of difference. The ladies were suddenly getting along, laughing and drinking. Piglette was so drunk she almost ate a piece of pork, something Orcs should really avoid doing. Mimi turned out to be a sad drunk, and started crying her eyes out for seemingly no reason, while Lisa and Eldoriel danced and spilled their drinks everywhere. Tim Johnson was passed out in the corner.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I have to admit, the alcohol DID calm down the mood, but why do I have a very bad feeling about all of this?

Almost on cue a storm began to brew outside. Lisa turned and caught sight of Tackleton trying to hide in the corner, and she stumbled over to him breathing heavily.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I KNEW IT!

Lisa: Come on Tackleton, we still have plenty to drink. Let me fill your cup.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: No thank you! I'm good! I try not to drink if I can help it! I wish I was an alcoholic, so I'd have a scapegoat for being a bastard, but I can't say that I drink.

Lisa grabbed Tackleton by the arm and drew it to her chest. Mimi grabbed his other arm and did the same. Piglette smashed her chest into Tackleton's face.

Piglette: Come on Sir Tackleton, drink with us!

Eldoriel: Yes, have some!

Tim Johnson: Zzzz. Zzzz. Zzzz.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: KNOCK IT OFF! I know exactly what you're trying to do! Pump me full of alcohol and pressure me into your disgusting behavior, right?! I'M A PURE BOY! MAKOTO AND I ARE DESTINED FOR ONE ANOTHER! AND I...FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE...I WON'T GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION EVER AGAIN! STOP CROWDING ME! I'M A PURE BOY! PURE BOY!

All the women took off their tops at once.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *sharp horrified gasp*

Agape: 100! 100! 100!

Tackleton woke up the next morning in a haze. His head hurt, and he felt dehydrated.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What...what happened last night?

He sat up and cleared his eyes, trying to remember why he felt so woozy. He looked around and saw Lisa, Mimi, Piglette, and Eldoriel all laying naked around him.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ...I'M LITERALLY THE WORST!!!

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/11/2022 4:33 am)

12/12/2022 1:29 am  #9

Tackleton cowered in the corner of his room as the four invaders in his life all circled a table, scribbling and arguing for several hours. As the hero, his job required him to try and calm the situation, but his need for a happy place seemed to supersede that in the heat of the moment. All he could do is cradle himself and apologize to Makoto for being...well being him. He remembered what brought him to this point. A night of drinking and mistakes. He wanted to blame the fact that they forced him to drink, but he knew the real culprit....the boobs. It was always about the boobs.

Lisa: Perhaps our best course of action is to draw up an official set of terms concerning Tackleton's seed.

Eldoriel: Yes, we must approach this situation in an efficient manner.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* ARE THEY ABOUT TO STRIKE A DEAL OVER MY CROTCH!

That was hours ago, and the deliberations hadn't ceased. The four ladies, Ogre, Orc, and Elf, were all committed to making a working treaty, the first of its kind between the races. If anyone would have been privy to the situation, they would have called it a landmark first step in a quest for world peace.

Mini: USING MAGIC SHOULD BE BANNED!

Eldoriel: YOU should be banned! You already have one Ogre already! This power play of yours isn't going to work!

Piglette: Excuse me, I-I'd like to point out an issue with the schedule. It favors the Ogres!

Mimi: Ah! You noticed?!

Lisa: How observant of you. It seems you're more than just a pair of walking boobs after all.

Mimi: Unlike that wimpy, long eared freak over there!

Eldoriel: WHO ARE YOU CALLING WIMPY?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hey! Please! Listen to me!

They were not listening to him. His speech stat wasn't nearly as high as his luck stat, and even that couldn't get him out of this situation he found himself in.

Lisa: Then let's reassess this agreement and create a final draft once we've reached a consensus.

They all agreed, even as a still naked Tackleton tried to get their attention to listen to him. It was not working.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What am I invisible?! Don't I get a say?! I LOVE MAKOTO! GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK, WOULD YOU?!

The terms introduced by a unilateral inter-species treaty were enforced thereafter. In accordance with the treaty, Tackleton Angelsmythe carried out his usual, rigorous duties on a daily basis, and never once did he seem to think that he could simply NOT do these things with the ladies. However, the treaty allowed for a rest day, and that day was what Tackleton looked forward to. As it finally arrived, Tackleton put on his finest suit. Tim Johnson entered the room, having finally sobered up from the bender he'd been on.

Tim Johnson: What's up Champ? You're in a good mood, gettin' all decked out.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Decked out. What does that mean? Never mind, cause I'm glad you asked Tim Johnson. Today is a rest day, as established by the treaty. I'm going to revel in my freedom and spend some quality time with my darling Makoto.

Tim Johnson: Right. I'm aware of the situation Champ. It's a long overdue date. Have fun, dude.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Thanks...um...dude?

Tim Johnson: You got it!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That Tim Johnson sure is strange. Tim Johnson.

The sun was shining brightly over Capitula, as Tackleton waded through the crowd to find Makoto. He was stunned when he saw her dressed up to meet him. She smiled brightly, and it immediately warmed his heart. The days of debauchery melted away, and all he could see or think about was her.

Makoto: I'm sorry if I kept you waiting long Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What? No! You really didn't, and you look really beautiful by the way.

Makoto: Thank you. *blushing* I don't tend to wear shoulder-less dresses like this, but I figured it was a special occasion and worth a shot.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It definitely...DEFINITELY suits you.

The blood began to rush to Tackleton's nethers, but that just caused him pain after the last several days.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: OW!

Makoto: Hmm?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HOW....are you?

Makoto: Oh. I'm much better now. Hehe.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah, me too.

The two spent the day together, talking, laughing, and shopping. They both made wishes at a fountain, Makoto wishing that the stork would bring them a strong child, while Tackleton tried to wish away the horrible atrocities he had committed with his privates. That wish did not come true. Still, as the two spent the day together, some of that pain began to fade.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I'm in Heaven. When I'm with Makoto, I feel at peace. She's the only one for me. Any more than one is simply madness, and anyone but her, just wouldn't be the same. I REALLY wish I couldn't speak from experience.

That night the two sat down in one of Capitula's famous restaurants to have dinner together. A lovely place over looking the large flowing river beside the castle town.

Makoto: The food here is so good is it not?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: As long as you like it, that's all that matters. Some of the guys down at the guild rave about this place.

Makoto: I apologize for our date turning into a shopping trip.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh, don't mention it. It was a lot of fun. I had a great time today. The best day in a long time.

Makoto raised a glass.

Makoto: A toast to our future.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: May it be bright.

Tackleton raised his glass. In the process of putting them together, Makoto noticed a scar on Tackleton's hand. She was all too familiar with it.

Makoto: You still have the scar. How careless of me, leaving a mark on the world's strongest warrior like that.

Tackleton thought back to his early days in the guild, when he was so captivated by Makoto's beauty, that he let his guard down in a training session with her, leading to the cut.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It's a symbol of what brought us together. I cherish it.

Makoto then noticed another marking, what looking like rope burn on his wrist.

Makoto: That's new. What happened there?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hmm?

Tackleton looked down, saw the rope burn, and panicked. His mind immediately shot back to waking up tied to his bed, as Lisa "took her turn".

Tackleton Angelsmythe: THAT?! That's just from...uh...adventuring...lots of adventuring. You know how it is. Going into dungeons...fighting monsters...denying consent, but still having to do things you don't want to. That sort of thing. It's fine though. None of that matters. All that matters is here and now, and all I care about is this moment with you. Nothing can ruin that.

As Tackleton sipped his drink, he didn't notice Mimi walking around behind him, pretending that she didn't know he was there, and "suddenly" running into him.

Mimi: OH HEY! TACKLETON!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *spit drink* What?!

Mimi: No way! What a coinkydink!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* IS THIS A JOKE?! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?!

Mimi: Are you on a date, you two?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Well...yes? What do you want? *whispers* Today's a rest day, right?

Mimi: The heck are you talking about Tackleton?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* OH! She's going to play it off and provide cover for me. That's a relie-

Mimi: Now's the PERFECT time to get a jump on those other guys! That way, I get to hog your hog all to myself, y'know?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* AAAAH! AAAAH! AAAAH!

Makoto: Hmm?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HEY! Listen here you! Isn't the whole point of a contract to obey the damn thing?!

Tackleton grabbed Mimi by the horns and began to shake her around in anger. Makoto, oblivious to the world around her, simply laughed.

Makoto: Haha! You and this young Ogre seem to have become quite close friends lately Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HM!? Yes...OH YES...good...close friends. Yep...that's us! Ha...ha. She asked for my help with combat training. I feel it is very important to help out the fellow guild members. It's been a real hands on process.

Mimi: Are you kidding? The only hand involved in that process is mine wrapped around your-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YOU'RE COMING WITH ME! Makoto, I'll be right back. Mimi and I need to talk.

Tackleton grabbed her by the horn and dragged her away, as Makoto blankly stared before going back to her drink. Tackleton dragged her in the men's latrine, which had several stalls with the new magic latrine installed, but he didn't have time to marvel over them this time. Instead, he dragged Mimi into a stall to talk.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: This date is a big deal! Don't blow it for me!

Mimi: Then how's about we start off with a quickie? That'll keep me happy for a while!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: DON'T SAY "START OFF WITH" LIKE IT'S AN APPETIZER! *internally* Although, if she keeps hanging around, the short time I have left with Makoto will go to waste. This is ruining my perfect day.

As Tackleton thought, Mimi quickly wiggled out of her clothing.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh? WOW!

As Makoto had another glass of wine, a petal on the flower in the center of the table suddenly fell off. Moments later a happy Mimi skipped out of the latrines, while Tackleton struggled to sort his suit out.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I've committed yet another heinous act of betrayal. I'd better hurry back before she gets suspicious. You've got this Tackleton. It's all a matter of will power!

It was actually his high luck stat once again. The fates seemingly decided that his one true love would be someone so oblivious, that she didn't even noticed the young Ogre skipping away singing about having potentially been just knocked up. Tackleton ran back to the table, breathing heavily.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Makoto! I-I-I-must be having a NIGHTMARE!

As Tackleton sat back down, he noticed Eldoriel sitting next to Makoto, eating off of her plate.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* WHAT ABOUT MY REST DAY?!

The process that played out with Mimi played out with Eldoriel as well. Another petal fell from the flower. Another few minutes, and a disheveled Tackleton was once again leaving the latrines.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *deep breathing* Alright...just tell her you were totally amazed by the magic latrines, and it'll be all good. You can do this. MAKOTO!

Tackleton ran back to the table, but saw Lisa there this time, and just ran right into his chair, and smashed into the nearby table. After explaining that he tripped, the process played out once again. The flower lost another petal. This time, Tackleton stayed in the stall, with his face in his hands, as Lisa skipped off happily.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'm a monster...a horrible traitorous monster! What am I going to do? It's no use. They're a total disaster! NONE of them have ANY intention of following the rules!

Tim Johnson: *in the other stall* Dude, that really sucks man.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Tim Johnson?! How long have you been there?!

Tim Johnson: *in the other stall* Whole time bro. Don't try the fish, that's all I'm saying. By the way...magic toilets...cool right?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *sigh* Yeah Tim Johnson...very cool.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/12/2022 1:32 am)

12/13/2022 7:50 am  #10

A drunken Makoto had had one too many glasses of wine, and that was about three glasses ago. She sat at her table, waiting for Tackleton patiently. She knew how important he was as a hero, and did not want to stop him from inspiring those in the guild. She laughed a little loud thinking back on the day she knew they were meant to be together. He was a rookie member of the guild, but had quickly taken to her. He wanted to become the strongest, but at first she didn't know why.

Makoto: You are too focused on becoming the world's strongest Tacklestan!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: M'lady it's Tackelton, and settling for second best isn't an option here. I must become the world's strongesst!

Makoto: Oh Tacklebun, what are we going to do with you?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Did you get it wrong on purpose that time?

She was used to the egotistical brutes trying to impress her, but Tackleton wasn't doing it to impress her. He was doing it to honor and protect her. She knew that the day they fought the giant Worg! It was bearing down on her, when he jumped into the way and blocked the attack. She was amazed at his timing, not knowing that he had tripped, and his insane luck stat made him stumble into the perfect place to deflect the attack. Her luck stat was said to be awful though, and that's why when she grabbed onto him, they both plunged over a waterfall. That night, she tended to his wounds by a fire in the woods, and that was the moment they stopped looking at each other as just guild-mates.

Makoto: That Tackleton, he's always been there for me. So honest and true. The perfect man for me.

Meanwhile in the magic latrine stall...

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *sobbing* I'M A BASTAAAAARD!

Later that night, Tackleton walked Makoto back to the guildhall.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I am SO sorry for letting them ruin our date!

Makoto: Your popularity is only natural. You're known as the world's strongest after all. I-whoa!

Makoto began to stumble from too much drinking, but Tackleton managed to catch her just in time.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Whoa! That was close! I'm almost too weak to hold her up right now! I got lucky.

High luck stat.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Are you all right Makoto?

Makoto: I think I drank too much at dinner. Silly me right? I need to head inside by myself though. If father sees me like this with you, he'll probably attempt to murder you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Literally too! Haha...ha. *internally* AND HE'S GOT GOOD REASONS!

Makoto: You know, I wouldn't mind going on a trip together outside of our guild duties. Just the two of us...somewhere calm and relaxing.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That sounds great. *internally* I don't deserve it! The guild is overwhelming! I'm going to SCREAM!

Makoto: Well...goodnight.

Tackleton closed his eyes and leaned in for a kiss, but then remembered he hadn't gotten that far with her yet, and she just stumbled into the guild hall.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* If I don't do something...those damn succubi are going to drain me and destroy my relationship with Makoto! I have to do something! I have to come up with a plan! I have to become resolute, and unwavering! I love her more than anything, and these betrayals have to STOP! I'm going to go to my room, and pray. Yeah, that's it! I'm going to pray that God gives me the strength to fend them off, and be an honest and pure boy again! Nothing is going to stop me from being true to Makoto!

Tackleton entered his room to find Piglette waiting for him in her naked apron.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: DAMMIT!

The next morning, Tackleton burst out of bed angrily. The birds were chirping, so he slammed the window shut. The bright sun shone in, so he closed the curtains. This woke up Piglette.

Piglette: Good morning Sir Tackleton. Are you unwell?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah, I'm unwell Piglette! I'm SO unwell! I'm a monster! An absolute bastard! I'm TRYING to be a hero here! I'm trying to maintain a moral code! I'm trying to be true to Makoto, but this stupid thing in my PANTS always betrays me! YOU SON OF A-

Tackleton hit himself in the groin and collapsed to the ground in agony.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH! OW! WHY?! WHY DID I DO THAT?!

Piglette: Oh my sweet dear Sir Tackleton. Please don't hurt yourself! You're making me cry!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internal* Cute! Dammit! That's cute!

Piglette: I don't want to make you so sad!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I don't want to make you sad! It's just...last night was a my special date with Makoto! I went behind her back and did all sorts of despicable things! *crying* I'm horrible!

Piglette: My heart breaks for you Sir Tackleton. You must have gone through a dreadful ordeal, and that is why you came onto me so easily last night.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wait a minute...you mean...you weren't here to break the treaty?

Piglette: I was here to prepare dinner, but you had already eaten.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: So...I just made an assumption...and I MADE THE FIRST MOVE?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! *ugly crying* AAAHHH! I'M TRULY THE WORST!

Piglette: You were confused! Please, try to put your mind at ease. Unlike the others, I would NEVER do anything to cause you pain.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Piglette!?

Piglette: So for now, let your feels out on me.

Piglette sat Tackleton's head in her lap, and he cried his eyes out, doing little baby kicks like a child throwing a tantrum. He was soothed by a warmth on his face, which he quickly recognized at Piglett's massive breasts. He tried to talk, but she mushed them into his face.

Piglette: Shh. No words now. Just relax and let it all out. I love you despite your self perceived flaws my hero.

Tackleton thought about the ways Orcs treated their women, and was at least glad he wasn't doing that badly considering Piglette's desires for Orc genocide.

Lisa: Oh dear, how distasteful.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hmm? AH!

Lisa was sitting at Tackleton's table, along with Mimi. Eldoriel burst out of his clothes closet.

Lisa: Such a shameless violation of the treaty.

Eldoriel: Farm animal is far too nice of a title for an Orc like HER!

Mimi: Can't take your eyes off of her for a second!

Piglette: With all due respect, you THREE were the ones violating Sir Tackleton's private time in broad daylight!

Eldoriel: Did the dimwitted Orc-

Mimi: Anticipate us getting a jump on each other?

Lisa: She positioned herself as the compassionate one! *internally* I knew it! This bitch is not to be trifled with!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: They violated their own rules, and cheated their system! They're not taking responsibility! They're trying to blame each other!

Lisa: Well, given the circumstances, we can only do one thing about this. In accordance with the treaty, we'll share his fluids equally.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AAAAAHHHH!!!

Tackleton suddenly snapped, and ran off screaming, still completely naked. He ran out of the guildhall, by Tim Johnson, and down the road. Thanks to his luck stat, Tackleton didn't become exposed to the whole city, but only because a large storm began to loom overhead. The rain sent everyone inside, except for the sobbing and naked Tackleton. He screamed down the streets, and clutched his head.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I'm a fool! An absolute fool! A deplorable piece of garbage! There is only one thing I can do now! I have to leave! I have to run far far away! I have to leave this place tonight! With the clothes on my ba-with NO clothes at all! I'm going to do it! I'm going to do it! I'm going to leave RIGHT NOW!

Tackleton did not leave. In his fragile mental state, the Star Prince could not bring himself to leave behind his darling Makoto. He sat on set of steps an cried in the rain, cursing his inability to leave. As he sobbed, a large and imposing figure was walking down the same street. A red Ogre, rippling with muscles, long white hair, and powerful horns sat down beside Tackleton. The man wore large black furs, and carried two giant battle axes on his back.

Red Ogre: The rain has chosen an inopportune moment to fall upon us.

The Ogre reached into his bag and pulled out what looked like a handkerchief for him, but for Tackleton, it was the size of a towel.

Red Ogre: Please use this, if you are so inclined. The rain is making it rather cold out.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Th-th-thank you?

Tackleton covered himself up with the "towel".

Red Ogre: It would seem you have suffered a great tragedy.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Well, it's an embarrassing story really.

Red Ogre: I shall lend an ear, if you wish.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: To be honest, I've made a terrible mistake....sss. I've made terrible mistakes plural. Many many times. I'm irredeemable. I probably should suck it up and walk away, but no matter what I do, I can't get her out of my head.

Red Ogre: Ah. You speak of love. Love is beyond our control. I understand how you feel. As fate would have it, I just arrived in this town as part of my search for the woman who stole my heart.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: The woman who stole your heart?

Red Ogre: Three years I've been journeying across the land, leaving no stone un-turned in a quest to find her.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* He knows what it's like to fall head-over-heels for someone!

Red Ogre: At last, I secured a lead. Supposedly she has come to make Capitula her home. I hope to find her here. While I am unfamiliar with the details of your situation, you mustn't let fear consume you. If your love is genuine, then I am confident that fate shall light your path.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* He has such kindness and compassion for a total stranger! This Ogre guy is the definition of wholesome!

The storm quickly passed, and the sun shone once again. Tackleton stood up with resolve.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Thank you so much. That's exactly what I needed to hear. I won't give up! No matter what the future holds, I'll see it through! Makoto and I are going to find our happily ever after! Thank you again!

Tackleton ran off happily, refocused on the future he desired. The Red Ogre smiled at him as he ran off.

Red Ogre: Seems like a good fellow. I'm happy to have helped him find his way back to love. Now, if only I could find you, Ogrestan's Royal Princess, my beloved Lisa.

To Be Continued...

Board footera