cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2022 8:12 am  #11

Re: Tackleton Angelsmythe Season 2: Super EXtra

Lisa looked out the window of Tackleton's room. She was the only one still there, and appeared to be thinking to herself. Tackleton burst into the guild hall wearing only the towel, but quickly made it appear that he was exiting the baths. The high luck stat made this possible. As Tackleton made his way to his room, a guild mate approached him. He recognized her as the receptionist to the guild Pelegrina, a tiny ginger girl with thick glasses, and a penchant for book keeping and secretly hiding magazines of big, burly beefcakes.

Pelegrina: Hello? Tackleton? Are you well?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I've been better Pelegrina! I've been better! Have you seen Lisa the Ogre? I need to have a word with her. A very VERY important word!

Pelegrina: I believe she is in the guild hall somewhere yes. That's what I wanted to talk to you about brave Sir Tackleton! You have done so well bringing us new members, that the guild is making a significant profit this quarter! I'm so pleased by that, and proud that you are our champion. That being said, I've noticed most of the new sign ups are girls, so I was thinking we could do something get big strong brutes on the team and-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah yeah! Can we talk about this later?

Pelegrina: Of course! Ready whenever you are Sir Tackleton! Teehee, I knew he'd listen to me. He's so friendly and helpful. I'm not even going to question why he entered the guild hall mostly naked. I'm sure he had his heroic reasons.

Lisa continued to stare out the window, as an angry Tackleton burst into the room.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Explain yourself!

Lisa: Is something wrong?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Tell me the truth! Are you and Mimi members of the royal family?!

Lisa: ...

Tackleton Angelsmythe: A few months ago, two warriors come waltzing into the guild out of nowhere, and now I find out they're ROYALTY?! For the love God, say something!

Lisa: ...Where in Symphonia did you hear such a thing?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Don't answer my question with another question! But if you MUST know, I heard people whispering about it on the way back here! I had just gotten done talking to a very comforting new friend, and then I hear murmurs all over the place, because I had to HIDE to get back here! They said that the Ogrestan Princesses are in the city! They said someone was looking for them! IS THAT YOU!?

Lisa: Fine. I can't very well lie about something like this. Yes, Tackleton you speak the truth. I, Lisa Alpacas, acknowledge my position as the crown princess of Ogrestan, and heir apparent to the throne!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* AH! PANIC! AH! PANIC! Her last name is Alpacas?! AH!

Outside of the guild hall, a large red Ogre walked up and bowed to enter the building. Everyone got quiet and cleared a path as he made his way to the receptionist desk. Pelegrina was grinning and drooling as she looked at a magazine called Symphonia's Sexiest Studs.

Pelegrina: *fixes glasses* Hehehe.

Red Ogre: Excuse me, is this Crystalia?

Pelegrina: Hmm?

Pelegrina put down her magazine, coming face to face with the wall of muscle that was the red Ogre in front of her.

Pelegrina: What...what breathtaking pecs!

Red Ogre: Hm?

Pelegrina: *blushing* Yes! Yes, this is Crystalia! Have you come to join our guild!? Please say yes!

Red Ogre: My name is Antonio Spartokos, but you may simply call me Spartokos. I would like to submit an inquiry regarding-

Pelegrina: Hehe.

Spartokos: Umm...hello?

Mimi: Pelegrina! Hey, you got any work for us today?

Spartokos: Huh? Lady Mimi?!

Mimi: Spartokos! Hey! I barely recognized you! You got so beefy!

Back in his room, Tackleton was in an absolute panic, while trying to keep the towel on that belonged to Spartokos.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: This is serious you know! If I were to get the princess of a foreign country pregnant, it'd cause an international disaster of EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Lisa: Your concern is unnecessary. I give you my word that my identity shall pose no risk to you whatsoever. All I desire is your creamy goodness, nothing more.

Lisa smirked as she pulled her breasts out in front of Tackleton. He felt he had something else to ask her, but he suddenly forgot.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: H-HEY!

Lisa: Should I become pregnant with a child of unmatched strength, I shall promptly disappear from your sight. Thereafter, I shall never disclose the name of the father.

Lisa stepped out of her loin cloth, grabbed Tackleton by the hand, and lead him to the bed.

Lisa: In the interest of increasing our chances, how about we put a little more bump into our grind?

Tackleton lost all logical thought as he breathed heavily. The excitement caused the towel to fall off.

Lisa: Someone is ready I see.

Down the hall, Spartokos towards Tackleton's door. He was quickly stopped by Tim Johnson.

Tim Johnson: Welcome stranger! I'm Tim Johnson! This is my guild mate's room up ahead. You have business with him?

Spartokos: I am here for the Lady Lisa. Have you seen her?

Tim Johnson: Oh yeah man, she'll totally be in there. I told him to start hanging a sock on the knob, and I don't see one, so I think you're in the clear. "Tim Johnson points the way."

Spartokos: Um...thank you Tim Johnson...Tim Johnson. So Lisa might be behind this very door? Twas a long and arduous journey. It's been three years since they suddenly vanished. I never lost hope that I'd see her again. My feelings have not wavered in the slightest! Wait...what is that sound?

On the other side of the door, Spartokos heard a slapping or spanking sound, like a struggle was taking place.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I told you to get off of me! My mind is made up! I love Makoto! She and I are-

Spartokos burst open the door, after hearing sounds of struggle, and stood in the doorway, stunned by the sight in front of him.

Spartokos: LISA! I AM-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: EH?! AH!! HEY! RED OGRE FRIEND?! WHAT ARE YOU-

Spartokos: You....YOU! YOU BASTAAAAARRRRRD!!!

Spartokos stomped with such furious anger, that Tackleton's room began to crack apart.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: THE HELL?!

Spartokos: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LADY LISA?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: YOUR Lady...oh no...OH NOOOO!!!

Spartokos swung with such force from his axe, that the wind caused a shock wave explosion that smashed huge hole in the wall. Tackleton was sent flying out of the room, but his massive luck stat helped him make a perfect hero landing on the ground below. The luck stat did NOT provide him with clothes however.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You destroyed my room! Now I'll NEVER get my security deposit back!

Spartokos: SAVE YOUR EXCUSES! I WILL KILL YOU!

The big red Ogre jumped out of Tackleton's room and met him on the street below. He held his axe aloft. Tackleton reached into the rubbish that he had fallen on, and pulled out an old banana. He panicked, but held it out like a sword. Thanks to Tackleton's luck stat, the banana was so old it had calcified, allowing to actually use it to block the swings of the axe.

Sparktokos: Lady Lisa was almost certainly NOT the woman you named as your lover and yet YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON HER?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HER hands were on ME! THAT'S NOT GONNA HELP!

Spartokos: GRRRAAAAHHHH!!!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AHHHH!!!

Lisa: STOP THIS AT ONCE!

Sparktokos stopped his axe mere inches away from Tackleton's face. Lisa stood completely naked at the opening of Tackleton's room, trying to convey a royal presence completely in the buff.

Lisa: In the name of Lisa Alpacas, Crown Princess of Ogrestan, I hereby command you to cease this violence immediately Spartokos!

Spartokos grit his teeth, overwhelmed by anger, but still loyal to his Princess. He slowly put his axe down.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* The amount of pure hatred emanating from this man is insane.

Tackleton feared for his life, but should have been more fearful of the scene he had created. Luckily, everyone had run, so no one was seeing him standing naked with a large, buff Ogre, and a naked Ogre in his room. High. Luck. Stat.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/15/2022 8:17 am)

12/20/2022 9:10 am  #12

Tackleton was finally able to put some clothes on, and sat beside the equally clothed Lisa and Mimi, as they explained the situation to a despondent Spartokos. As Lisa spoke, Tackleton tried eating a banana, realizing just in time that it was the disgusting banana he had been using to defend himself. He threw it out of the giant hole in his wall, as Tim Johnson walked by and slipped on it.

Spartokos: So...that's how it is?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That's how what is? I'm sorry I was spacing out in FEAR! You know, cause the big hole in the wall?

Piglette: No worries Sir Tackleton! I shall tend to it!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh?

Piglette was already at work trying to replace the bricks that had gone flying from the attack.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Incredible masonry skills! Her ability to handle a trowel is almost as good as her ability to a handle a-

Tackleton quickly wiped the blood that came out of his nose at that moment, as he set his mind back on the conversation.

Spartokos: You have blossomed into a beautiful woman Lady Lisa.

Lisa: Were you listening to anything I just said? *sigh* I'm assuming there's a reason that you traveled out of your way to a place such as this?

Spartokos: It was to find you! Please, I beg of you! Put a swift end to your mission and return to our homeland! I am not the only one that wishes it. Our armies are struggling against the forces of the Dark One and his goblin horde!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: The Dark what no-

Spartokos: We are in dire need of our leader! At this rate, even the most loyal of Ogrestan's soldiers shall-

Lisa: Raise your head, Spartokos.

Spartokos: Hm?

Lisa: The suffering of our soliders weighs heavily on my heart. However, I can not affoed to return just yet. I was on a three-year quest for adventure, and it lead me to this land. It lead me to this man. This man, the world's strongest, Tackleton Angelsmythe is the official "donor"!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH!

Lisa: Our destiny as a species is to strive for a generation more powerful than the last. It is especially important given my future as the leader of Ogrestan.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: He's looking at me again.

Lisa: Therefore, I am determined not to return to our motherland, until I carry the world's strongest child inside of me!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I want NOTHING to do with this! It's ALL HER! *whispers behind Lisa* Help me!

Spartokos: WHY?! Why Lisa?! I, Spartokos, have admired you since our tender youth! Day after day, I devoted myself to training in the art of combat, so as to become a man worthy of your affection! WHY?!

Lisa: The reason is simple. An Ogre such as you...is exceedingly weaker than one such as I!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Damn, that's brutal.

Lisa: Such was the root of the problem. Had there been a single male in Ogrestan strong enough to meet my needs and standards, I would not have had to leave. We've gone soft, where as Tackleton has not.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I am right now! I totally am! Look, see these pants? I had a mage make them for me! Magic pants that will shock me whenever I get aroused! That'll MAKE ME be pure! HAH- oh they're not listening.

Lisa: If you care about me like you say you do Spartokos, then prove your worth as a progenitor of our species!

Spartokos: It's true, the Spartokos you left behind in our homeland lead a life of incompetence. I WAS unable to surpass your strength. However, in order to become a man worth of your affection, I've slain red lizard beasts, Cerberus monsters, and the elusive two headed dragon! I have forged a legend of renown! I stand before you at my PEAK! Now is the time to demonstrate the fruits of my labor. Tackleton Angelsmythe!

Spartokos: For the honor of standing at Lady Lisa's side, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Whoa whoa whoa! That's NOT needed Spartokos! If you want her then take her! She's yours! I'm ENGAGED! I don't even much care for-

As he spoke, Tackleton peered down Lisa's top as if on instinct, and was blasted with a harsh shock to the groin.

Spartokos: We SHALL duel for her or you will DIE!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *sigh* Damn these magic sex pants!

The next day, the local arena was full of onlookers, as Tackleton, in a bad disguise consisting of a mustache and swirly glasses, stood opposed to Spatokos, flexing and towering over the lecherous hero.

Onlooker: I heard this whole thing started because of a woman! Say, doesn't that guy look a lot like Tackleton Angelsmythe?

Tim Johnson: What? No! He's engaged. Besides, that's uh...Ackleton Tangelsmith. "Tim Johnson winks at Tackleton".

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Thanks...Tim Johnson. *internally* IT DOESN'T HELP IF YOU NARRATE WHO YOU'RE WINKING AT TIM JOHNSON!

Tackleton didn't want to be there. He didn't want to fight this Ogre. He didn't want to be exposed before his beloved or Crankatous. However, thanks to his luck stat, Crankatous was not in town, let alone the arena, however he did notice one guild mate.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* CRAP! IS THAT PELEGRINA?!

Indeed, Pelegrina, the tiny secretary with a hunger for beefcake, was staring at Spartokos as he flexed in anger.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* She won't know it's me. She's too caught up in whatever she's doing over there. Where are her hands? Never mind! Focus! Like it matters though. Even if I win, nothing will change. Wait...if I lose...everything will change! Spartokos will take Lisa away! One less obstacle between me and Makoto! All I gotta do is throw the match! This perfect! Nothing can-

Tackleton suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, as Lisa leaned down beside him.

Lisa: Tackleton, look over there.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hm?

Tackleton looked and his jaw dropped, and all the color left his body as he looked up to see Makoto sitting in the stands, waving at him. Worse yet, Mimi was sitting right next to her.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: She sees through my perfect disguise?!

Lisa: I suggest that you reconsider doing anything brash. No losing on purpose, for example. That is, of course, if you'd like our arrangement to remain a secret.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Sh-She read me like a book!

Lisa: LET US BEGIN! CHALLENGERS STEP FORWARD! In the name of Crystalis, and the Ogrestan Nation, I expect each of you to put your best foot forward in this fight and defend your honor! Gentlemen, are you prepared for battle?

Spartokos: YES MY LADY!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: S-Sure...whatever.

They both drew their weapons and faced each other.

Spartokos: Tackleton Angelsmythe, do you remember our conversation on the day we first met? 'Twas absurd of me to preach the virtues of love in the presence of a man who knows naught but lies and deceit!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What?! Hey! Don't ruin that! That was an uplifting moment for me!

Spartokos: In reality, a duel is not needed. Announcing your treacherous behavior to the world would bring about a swift conclusion.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'D RATHER YOU WOULDN'T!

Spartokos: My pride as an Ogre would never allow such an act of cowardice!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Good point! That's a very good point Spartokos!

Spartokos: Prepare to DIE!

Spartokos posed with his twin axes in a very unique way. It caught the attention of Tim Johnson.

Tim Johnson: I've seen that in an anime! That stance...it's the Gigan-style Double Tomahawk. It's an unbeatable technique touted by Ogrestan's fearsome army! It's said that no living creature on the planet can survive the crushing weight with which the vortex spins! Hey, are you listening to me?

Pelegrina: Mmm...such lovely muscles he has.

Tim Johnson: ...I need to make more friends. I was a NEET there. I can NOT be NEET here.

Spartokos: I am committed to the pursuit of true love! The very idea of being defeated by a fiend such as you is preposterous! I, Antonio Spartokos, have adored Lady Lisa since childhood!

Spartokos flexed his pecs so hard, the leather straps on his armor snapped, revealing his rippling chest.

Pelegrina: *gasp*

Tim Johnson: Shit Tackleton! Just shit!

Spartokos: I have trained myself to my peak, as well as maintained a strict code of sexual purity!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh? I didn't need to know that last part really.

Onlooker: Huh? That guy is a virgin? With a ruggedly handsome face like that? Give the poor guy a break Tackleton!

Tim Johnson: That's Ackleto- oh the hell with it! Yeah Tackleton, cut him some slack! For God's sake, show some compassion!

The crowd began to chant for Tackleton to lose the match, feeling incredible sadness for the virgin Ogre. Makoto joined in, but she still had no idea what was going on in the first place.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Trust me, I want to! I've never wanted to lose something so badly in my whole life, except for maybe my own virginity to Makoto, but that cat is WAY out of the bag!

Spartokos: WE FIGHT NOW!

Spartokos: WHIRLING BLADE OF DESTRUCTION!

Spartokos was lighting fast, and already in the air above Tackleton. He was swirling his two axes above his head, ready to come down on the Star Prince. Tackleton reacted by raising his sword up, thinking he could at least block the blow. However-

Spartokos: AAAAHHHH!!!

Tackleton looked up to see Sparktokos flying through the air. Thanks to his luck stat, the timing of the block was so perfect, it sent the entire blow back to Spartokos. Also, as luck would have it, while his attacks seem to blow powerful gusts of wind, and while he appeared to be very much in shape, he was still terrible at combat. The crowd was stunned as he hit the ground unconscious. Then they began to boo, and threw garbage at Tackleton, who was still stunned at the ease of his victory.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'm sorry! I couldn't throw the fight! Forgive m-

A mug shattered across Tackleton's head.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: OW! Who even brought that?!

Lisa: It would appear the victor has been decided.

Spartokos snapped back awake, and pleaded at Lisa's feet. His composure and his rage were two sides seen before, but now the people were witness to his third side. A blubbering baby.

Spartokos: *sobbing* L-Lady Lisa! Th-This isn't what it looks like!

Lisa: And just what does it look like. Tackleton's strength clearly exceeds your own, and I have NO INTEREST IN WEAKLINGS!

Spartokos: WAAAAH!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: C-C'mon now, I mean the guy travelled all this way for you, y'know? There's no need to be so hard on him.

Spartokos: *sobbing* Bless you Sir Tackleton!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* That guy sure changes his tune QUICKLY!

Spartokos: Please Lady Lisa, won't you give me one more chance?!

Lisa: *sigh* Seeing as you're willing to beg, I shall grant you one last chance to demonstrate your strength. However, the next opponent you shall face....is ME!

Spartokos: A battle with Lady Lisa herself?!

Lisa: I shall give you one week to prepare. A fight in your present condition would beget certain failure.

Lisa left the arena, as did the crowd, as they quickly lost interest in seeing the Ogre ugly cry.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Well, I guess I better get going myself!

As Tackleton tried to mince away, he was startled by a shout.

Spartokos: TACKLETON ANGELSMYTHE!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AHH- wait what am I afraid of? He's terrible. What are you doing?!

Spartokos bowed before Tackleton on his hands and knees.

Spartokos: Please accept my sincerest apologies for the many transgressions I have committed against you! Having experience the power of the world's strongest for myself, I now know the truth! Back in my homeland, I have never been able to able to defeat Lady Lisa!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: So uh...what's your point?

Spartokos: I BEG OF YOU! Won't you consider taking me on as your apprentice?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You're...you're kidding right?

Spartokos: *sobbing* PLEASE!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh the crying again.

Spartokos: If this duel with Lady Lisa is to be my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, I can NOT afford to let victory slip through my grasp!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I don't really DO the whole "apprentice" thing.

Spartokos: I BESEECH YOU! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Two figures appeared behind Tackleton.

Eldoriel: I recommend that you accept the pitiful Ogre's request.

Piglette: I-I too...urge you to help him. Also...your wall is done.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wow really? That was fa- why do you want me to help him?

Eldoriel: It's very simple. If we all focus on helping the Ogre, we would guarantee his victory in the duel. Consequently, Lisa Alpacas would choose Spartokos over you and return to her homeland.

Piglette: I believe that there's no harm in at least trying to work together!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* They make a good point. If I could rid myself of Lisa and her gigantic ti-

Tackleton's pants erupted in electricity again, hitting him in the groin.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHY AM I STILL WEARING THESE! GET THEM OFF ME! WAIT...NOT LIKE THAT!

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (12/20/2022 9:40 am)

12/25/2022 1:42 am  #13

A training montage ensured, where Tackleton appeared to be showing Spartokos all of his tricks with combat, which in reality only work most of the time because of the luck stat, but who was the red Ogre to argue with results. The training included Spartokos swinging a giant sword that Tackleton didn't even think he could swing. He also had Spartokos running drills in his room, like running back and forth, pushing a rag across the floor. In reality, the Star Prince merely wanted his newly reconstructed room cleaned up. Eldoriel used a forbidden form of muscle-enhancing black magic passed down amongst the Elves. If only she could've used breast-enhancing magic Tackleton briefly thought to himself. Piglette had a recipe using ingredients outlawed by Orc society, that amplified physical strength. Needless to say, it was full of pork. Combining all of these, but mostly just the last two, Spartokos managed to become an even bigger beast of an Orc, and one ready to compete against Lisa. He stood confident, flexing and grunting wildly as the trio looked on at their project.

Spartokos: I...STRONG! I....WIN!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Dear Lord, what have we done?!

Eldoriel: What needed to be done Tackleton Angelsmythe. What needed to be done.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wait, who is that?

Spartokos immediately smiled and softened up when he saw a familiar face approach. The little secretary Pelegrina, with her large swirly glasses, short auburn hair, and slightly over sized beret. Everything about it accentuated how short she was. She happily skipped over to hand Spartokos his lunch.

Piglette: She's been coming by to see him almost every day this week. I think Pelegrina might be in love with Spartokos.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* In love with muscles maybe. She may look tiny, but her appetites for beefcake are so large they sometimes scare me. Normally she indulges her fetish from afar. Hmm.

The week had come and gone, and now Spartokos was standing in an open field opposite Lisa. He was stronger now, and more confident in his abilities. He knew what needed to be done. Tackleton and the others stood off to the side, putting all of their hopes into Spartokos, except for Mimi who was confident that her sister would succeed, and they would celebrate by taking more of Tackleton's seed. That was extra motivation for Spartokos to win for Tackleton.

Lisa: It would appear that you've come prepared with yet more training under your belt.

Spartokos: Lady Lisa, today is the day that I, Spartokos, shall prove my worth as a man once and for all!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Go for it Spartokos. Go for a flawless victory! And for the love of GOD, GET THAT WOMAN FAR AWAY FROM ME!

Mimi: FIGHTERS! BEGIN!

Spartokos and Lisa clashed their axes together, as sparks flew from the connection. Spartokos was able to not only knock Lisa back, but was able to avoid her blows.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* That's it Spartokos! Thanks to the training, his skills have likely surpassed hers! Wait...she's laughing. WHY IS SHE LAUGHING! Why is Spartokos suddenly moving so slow?!

That's when Tackleton saw it. With Lisa's movements, she was making her chest shake excessively. This was catching the attention of the virginal Spartokos, who was now on the defense.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* IS SHE USING HER BOOBS TO DISTRACT HIM?!

Tackleton fell to his knees in dispair.

Piglette: What's wrong Sir Tackleton?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: IT WAS BOOBS THE WHOLE TIME! The match...is over.

Eldoriel: What?! What do you mean!?

Lisa twirled her axe in a way to make her breats jiggle even more. Spartokos was entranced, as she simply used her chest to knock him in the face. Blood flew from his nose as he fell backwards and hit the ground. Spartokos had lost.

Mimi: The winner is BIG SIS! YEAH!

Lisa: Heh, all too easy.

Mimi: Piece of cake huh?

Eldoriel: I CALL FOUL PLAY! Spartokos is a virgin! Swinging those giant udders of yours around isn't fair!

Piglette: I don't believe that is a proper technique for a soldier!

Mimi: What's the big idea, insulting us Ogres with your dumb accusations! A fight is a fight!

Piglette and Eldoriel screamed back and forth with Mimi as Tackleton was still on his knees, a tired and broken man, feelign trapped in a prison of his own design.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Why did I have to win that damn tournament? Spartokos, your efforts to lead a life of total discipline cost you everything. Unfortunately, it would seem that this too is the fate of the creature known as "man".

Later that day, Spartokos awoke in Tackleton's room.

Spartokos: AH! The fight! What happened?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Bad news my friend.

Spartokos: NO! It can't be! I have lost yet again?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Spartokos, I feel your tears. Even IF he were to demand another rematch, I doubt the outcome would be any different. His combat skills are not the problems. It's boobs. Boobs are the problem. It makes me sick just saying that. Boobs should be never be the-

A knock at the door snapped Tackleton out of his though.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: H-Huh? Come in.

Pelegrina: E-Excuse me. Is Spartokos awake yet?

Spartokos: I am Pelegrina! Come in!

Pelegrina: I uh...didn't startle you did I?

Spartokos: Not at all. I'm happy to see you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Wait a minute, I think...I just got...AN IDEA! The missing piece of the puzzle!

Spartokos: I apologize for such a pathetic display.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Ahem! Spartokos? Do you have a second? I need to talk to you alone.

Spartokos: Hm?

Tackleton lead Spartokos into the next room.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: So listen, what do you think of Pelegrina over there?

Spartokos: I'm afraid I don't understand.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Well, between you and me. Pelegrina's known for being a connoisseur of guys with huge, rippling muscles. With an enticing physique like yours, I think it's safe to say that you'd have no problem winner her over. Eh? Eh? Know what I mean? Eh?

Spartokos: What are you implying?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Let me be frank! You aren't able to beat Lisa, because you're far too susceptible to the charms of the opposite sex! Your obsession with remaining abstinent for Lisa's sake is a disadvantage! Your eyes wander across her body during battle, destroying your ability to concentrate! I understand! I understand that her boobs have hypnotic powers! I've been a victim of the hypno boobs myself! But, if we were to build up your experience with women-

Spartokos: What exactly are you suggesting I do Sir Tackleton!?

Spartokos: You would have me surrender my virginity to a woman other than Lady Lisa!?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I-I mean, think about it. Spending time with Pelegrina gives you butterflies in your stomach doesn't it?

Spartokos: Well...I mean...I-I have devoted my entire life to Lady Lisa! I have sacrificed every waking moment for her!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Exactly! You're depriving yourself of other possibilities because you're way too focused on chasing after this one woman!

Spartokos: But-

Pelegrina: Spartokos!

Pelegrina opened the door to the conversation. Tackleton smiled to himself, knowing that the curious little short stack would try to listen in.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Nice!

Spartokos: Pelegrina?! Were you listening this whole time?!

Pelegrina: You care deeply for Lisa, and I'm fully aware of that. However, I too feel just as deeply...for YOU!

Spartokos clutched at his heart, and then held Pelegrina's hands in his. They stared longingly at each other.

Spartokos: Pelegrina!

Tackleton saw himself out, with a very pleased expression on his face.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Looks like the walls surrounding that innocent heart of his were paper thin. All he needed was a little push, and now my master plan is truly in action.

The next morning, the sun shone through the trees, and the birds were chirping loudly. A lovely warm breeze carried though Capitula, as Spartokos sat up in bed, looking up at the sky smiling with true peace of mind, as a sleeping Pelegrina lay beside him. Later, Spartokos was with Tackleton Angelsmythe, standing atop a wall to the city, looking down over the peaceful and happy place.

Spartokos: For some strange reason, I feel as though a burden has been lifted from my shoulders.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yep, you're a changed man. Totally different than the person you were yesterday. And that power coursing through your veins should be more than enough to defeat Lisa Alpacas!

Spartokos: Sir Tackleton, I must admit, it was exactly as you said. By pouring my time and effort into the pursuit of a particular woman, I had lost sight of the path to true happiness.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What?

Pelegrina: Takos!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What!?

Spartokos: Pele Pele!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT?!

Pelegrina: Here, you forgot your lunch!

Spartokos: How thoughtful of you!

Pelegrina: Eat his, and tonight you'll have more muscles!

Spartokos: *blushing* Haha!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hey! What about your rematch with Lisa?

Spartokos: Oh Lisa?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yes! Lisa!

Spartokos: That's all water under the bridge now! My heart belongs to Pelegrina, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this Sir Tackleton. You truly are a hero!

Pelegrina: I knew you were my favorite guild mate Sir Tackleton! Thank you! Hey, you should join our guild too Spartokos!

Spartokos: Join Crystalis?! GREAT IDEA!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* What have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE?! My master plan...was to get him laid and make him fall in love?! WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I SPENT A WEEK ON THIS?! THE GUY GAVE UP THE MOMENT HE GOT A GIRLFRIEND! DAMMIT!

Lisa: What a relief! It looks like he's finally found a suitable partner.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: LISA?!

Lisa appeared with Tackleton the moment Spartokos left to be with Pelegrina.

Lisa: Despite his sentimental nature, that man is the Ogre our army has to offer. I owe you a debt of gratitude for your assistance with this matter Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* THAT WASN'T MY PLAN! THAT WASN'T MY PLAN AT ALL! THIS IS OPPOSITE OF MY PLAN! AAAH!

Lisa: The true path to happiness. Have you considered giving any thought to it?

Lisa: What does "true happiness" mean to you?

Lisa backed Tackleton up against a wall, pressing her breasts against him, leaving him paralyzed.

Lisa: Do you REALLY want to marry that naive, oblivious Makoto? You want to be stuck with that senile old Crankatous as your father-in-law? Be honest with yourself. Is that what you'd call "true happiness"? If you wanted to get serious about OUR relationship, then the Star Prince could become the Star King of an entire nation.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HUH?!

Lisa suddenly backed off and started walking away.

Lisa: Think it over Tackleton Angelsmythe. Which path is it you seek?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Which....which path?

Lisa: Where does your true happiness lie?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: True happiness? I-

Makoto: Tackleton!

As Lisa walked way, Makoto ran towards Tackleton. Her beautiful face brightening Tackleton's day more than even the sun ever could.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* That's right. I already told myself that I'm done being indecisive. My mind is made up. THIS is my path to happiness!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Makoto!

Tackleton tried to move in for a hug, but she stopped him short at holding his hands.

Makoto: Where have you been?! It's been a week!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Where? Well I-

Makoto: Please, you have to come with me! It's the Goblins!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh?!

Makoto: On the orders of the Dark One! The Goblin Invasion is finally upon us!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Dammit! I think I heard something about that, and then I completely forgot! HOW COULD I FORGET?!

A short time later, Tackleton and Makoto were riding side by side on horseback through the woods.

Makoto: We've already received numerous requests for a backup from villages across the area!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: A mass outbreak of Goblins! If we don't nip this in the bud, the effects could be catastrophic!

Makoto: I just hope we make it in time!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'll protect you! No matter what happens, I'll keep you safe!

Makoto: Same here. I have complete faith and trust in you!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* OUCH!

Makoto: When this is over-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It will be just you and me!

Makoto: I can't wait!

As the two rode off to battle, they didn't notice the three horses riding close behind. Lisa and Mimi had their own horses, while Piglette allowed Eldoriel to ride with her.

Eldoriel: I don't like her! Look, they're holding hands!

Mimi: Hand holding?! What is this, amateur hour?!

Piglette: A woman admired by Sir Tackleton isn't to be trifled with!

Lisa: Don't be silly! Losing to Crankatous' foolish daughter is NOT an option! Tackleton Angelsmythe, regardless of which path you choose to take-

Lisa, Mimi, Eldoriel, and Piglette: YOUR DICK BELONGS TO ME!

To Be Continued....IN CHAPTER 2!

Last edited by Machismo (12/25/2022 1:49 am)

1/09/2023 1:47 am  #14

Tackleton Angelsmythe Season 2: Super EXtra

The Guild Hall of Crystalia was full of its members, as Crankatous took to the stage to address them all.

Crankatous: The Great Goblin Invasion has finally begun! If left unchecked, they shall devour every last male in sight, and do unspeakable things to every female in sight. Bravest warriors that I trust and respect with every fiber of my being...and Tackleton Angelsmythe, I call upon you to form a defense squad and make for the scene of their crimes!

That was the call to battle Crankatous had made, that sent Tackleton and Makoto leading a squad from Crystalia to the neighboring towns of Capitula. Tackleton and Makoto made it to a cliff over looking once such town, to see it completely overwhelmed by the mad green menaces.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Holy shit! That's a lot of goblins! Who was supposed to be keeping them in check? Was I supposed to be doing that? Please tell me I wasn't supposed to be doing that. I've been incredibly distracted.

Spartokos: Sir Tackleton, the goblins are known to reproduce in wild numbers. There is no way one man, even you, could have brought their numbers down enough to stop this.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I needed to hear that. I would feel relieved, but they're still down there destroying that town!

Makoto: I don't understand. Goblins usually avoid human settlements of that size. It must truly be on the orders of the Dark One.

Slightly further down the cliff side, a few others were watching from a distance.

Mimi: Whoa! They're gonna pig out on man meat!

Lisa: Us Ogres used to be very similar in that regard.

Eldoriel: If you ask me, you still are!

Piglette: Not the time to pick a fight among ourselves now!

Tackleton drew his sword.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: This is as serious as it gets! We have to stop this before more lives are lost. I mean, they're down there killing those poor men!

Tim Johnson: Well...not exactly...not yet anyways.

Tim Johnson: Dude, they're down there trying to mate with the men bro.

Tackleton Angelsymthe: THEY'RE WHAT?!

Tim Johnson handed Tackleton his telescope, and he peered through it to see the horde was actually full of man crazy female goblins, that were holding down the men and attempting to mate with them. Tackleton suddenly shivered and felt sick.

Tim Johnson: You OK?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I just...feel like I feel their pain a little? But wait, so this isn't an attack by the Dark One?

Tim Johnson: God, I hope not! I'm supposed to kill that guy before I'm allowed to reincarnate back on Earth. Haha! I'm FAR from ready for it!

Spartokos: It appears to be far more perilous than anticipated. It is...Goblin Mating Season.

Makoto: What? What does that mean? What are they doing down there? I don't understand.

Tim Johnson: Well, they-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: We don't have time now! We have to save those men! Listen, everyone grab a net! New tactics. Incapacitate, but do not kill the Goblin women! Let's go!

Tackleton dodged one bullet, but he and Crystalia were about to enter the thick of it. Men were running, screaming for their live, as the half naked or all naked Goblin women, with their green skin, pointy noses, beady eyes, and sharp teeth tried to have their way with them. Several of the men boarded themselves up in the nearby Church and began to pray, but the door wouldn't hold for long. A large group of Goblins burst in and rushed the men, but just in the nick of time, Tackleton rushed in and hit a rope along the wall with his sword, bringing down a chandelier that knocked out the Goblins. Chalk it up to the luck stat, as the rope he cut was not actually connected to the chandelier. Tim Johnson, Spartokos, Makoto, and many other guild members were running around town trading swords and axes for nets, as they tried to hunt down Goblins. Another large group was running into town as Lisa and Mimi blocked their path.

Lisa: I guess we should do our part to assist out guild.

Mimi: Seems only right huh?

Lisa and Mimi: DOUBLE AXE TORNADO SPECIAL!

The two posed with their axes, and swung in sync with such ferocity, that it created a whirlwind that pushed back the horde. Eldoriel used her forbidden Elven magic to get the job done as well, while Piglette looked around and panicked.

Piglette: Should I help? I should help! What do I do? What do I d-

A Goblin approached her, and she instinctively grabbed a giant rock and bludgeoned them unconscious.

Piglette: ...Heh....hehe....the color of this Goblin's skin reminds me of the Elder Orcs who used to pick on me.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH PIGLETTE! WE'RE NOT KILLING THEM! ALSO YOU'RE HERE?! AH!

Elsewhere, Makoto had lead a group on horseback out of the city. She was trying to route and distract the mindless horde. However, not all Goblins are as overcome with their lust during this time of the year. A higher Goblin, who stands upright, and has a more humanoid appearance, would be able to keep their wits about them, and in this case, one such Goblin was looking down on Makoto.

Higher Goblin: I hear the "World's Strongest" is among this group tonight. We must introduce him to our Queen. I know just how to find him.

By morning, the town was full of Goblin piles, the overly sexed up creatures bound down in nets left and right. Tackleton and Tim took stock of the situation.

Tim Johnson: Well, that could've been worse right? No one died, but a few wish they had I'm sure. Most of these Goblins...well they're just very ugly. "Tim Johnson shudders at the thought of mating with one".

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah, I'm sure you do Tim Johnson. Just glad it's over.

Tim Johnson: There are reports that the horde is gaining momentum elsewhere though.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I want to know how we didn't prepare for this. Spartokos knew about it! It must be common knowledge.

Tim Johnson: Yeah, poor Spartokos by the way.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What happened?

Tim Johnson: He got...overwhelmed.

Tackleton looked over to see Spartokos crying against a wall, with Piglette trying to comfort him.

Piglette: You were assaulted. It wasn't your fault. We'll just keep it a secret from Pelegrina yeah?

Spartokos: Pele Pele, your Tokos has failed you!

Tim Johnson: That Ogre can ugly cry.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* At least it wasn't me this time.

Tim Johnson: Goblin heat is ridiculous!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: They won't be satiated, no matter how many men they sleep with...no matter how many times. They'll just keep coming for them...over and over...demanding sex....even when he doesn't want to. I MEAN...even when THEY don't want to.

Tim Johnson: I think I get it now. They knew this wasn't an attack from the Dark One. They wanted us to go in swords out, and cull the population.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wait...cull them? But these aren't the wicked Dark Goblins! These are just the female tribes in heat! We couldn't-

Little Girl: Papa!

Tackleton turned to see a little girl running up to her worn out and weary father.

Little Girl: Papa, are you OK?

Man: Of course honey! I'm fine. I just never ever want to talk about it yeah?

Tackleton looked at the little girl, and thought about the Goblins. A memory passed through his mind, and a name, the name of a little Goblin girl he once knew.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Gobuko! I wonder if she-

As Tackleton was in the middle of his thought, two pairs of hands grabbed him by the arms. Eldoriel and Mimi dragged him towards a nearby house.

Tim Johnson: We'd better put a stop to this quickly ourselves if we want to avoid kill- Tackleton? Do you have to do that NOW?! *sigh* So be it. "Tim Johnson stands resolute as the best wing man".

The women tossed him onto a bed, as they were joined by Lisa and Piglette. They all quickly disrobed.

Lisa: Tackleton, we helped you with your Goblin problem.

Mimi: Now we need you to help us.

Eldoriel: We gave you a hand, now you give us your thing.

Piglette: Yes please, I need you as well.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Are you women insane?! There is a time and a place for this sort of thing! Well not THIS sort of thing, cause THIS sort of thing SHOULD NEVER BE HAPPENING TO ME! However, it DOES happen, but it CAN'T happen here and now!

Lisa: Relax Tackleton, the problem has been sorted, and everyone is all right....except for you momentarily.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh no. OH NOOO!

Meanwhile, Makoto had found herself surrounded by the higher Goblins. They ripped open her top, revealing her chest as they pushed her back against the rocks.

Higher Goblin: Yes, this is what the men desire, and the World's Strongest should be no different. Hehehe.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (1/09/2023 1:56 am)

1/09/2023 5:55 am  #15

As the town reeled from the "attack" of the previous night, Tackleton found himself doing a different kind of impaling

Guild Member: Tim Johnson! Tim Johnson!

A member of Crystalia ran over to Tim as he sat in front of the door of a house in the town.

Tim Johnson: The hero is truly a lucky gu-

Guild Member: Tim Johnson!

Tim Johnson: Huh? Yeah?

Guild Member: Bad news sir! The White Lily Bud Squadron lead by Lady Makoto has been wiped out!

Tim Johnson: Wha-

A loud explosion erupted behind Tim Johnson, as the ceiling opened up and four naked women were flung into the air.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAAAAAAAAAT?!

Tackleton kicked open the door and ran off out of the town.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: MAKOTOOOOOO!

Tim Johnson: Tackleton! Wai-

The four girls came crashing down on top of Tim Johnson.

Lisa: Ouch! Good grief! Every single time.

Mimi: All for a woman who only holds hands.

Eldoriel: What does she have that we don't!

Piglette: You're all crushing me.

Tim Johnson: T-Tackleton. "Tim Johnson blacks out".

Tackleton rushed to the canyon outside of town. A deep valley that once house a river before it was diverted, and made for a perfect location to deflect that Goblins. That was the plan anyways.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* The Goblins have captured my beloved! What if they're stripping her down or sexually humilating her!? This boner is NOOOT from thinking about that! I was being assaulted just a few minutes ago! I have a perfectly valid excuse! I have to save my pure sweet Makoto from those fiends! Hey wait a second!

Tackleton noticed someone moving next to a boulder. A woman soldier, who was a member of Makoto's White Lily Bud squad.

White Lily Bud: I'm so sorry, Sir Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What happened?

White Lily Bud: M-Makoto, she's up there.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Up....there?

The White Lily Bud pointed upwards. Tackleton looked up to see three Higher Goblins with spears, holding a topless Makoto hostage. Tackleton wiped the blood from his nose and hoped no one saw it.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: MAKOTO!

White Lily Bud: Those aren't just higher Goblins Sir Tackleton. I suspect they are the Goblin Queen's elite squad.

Higher Goblin: That we are. The Trinity Hobgoblins are your service. You're the World's Strongest I presume?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: UNHAND MAKOTO IMMEDIATELY! *internally* Wow, she has such massive, juicy breas- FOCUS!

Higher Goblin: Hehehe. Don't move, or we will end her. Drop the sword.

Tackleton was angry and panicked, and at the same time transfixed on Makoto's chest. Still, reason gave way to the mix of emotions, and he tossed his sword aside.

Higher Goblin: Hehehe. Y'know, for the World's Strongest, you're no much to write home about. I admire the sense of compassion you humans possess, truly I do. But it can also be your biggest weakness.

Makoto came to as the Goblins were tying his hands behind his back.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It's OK Makoto! I couldn't let them hurt you.

Makoto: Forget about me! You have to fight them Tackleton!

Higher Goblin: ...T-Tackleton?!

The Goblins and the Trinity Hobgoblins dragged Tackleton and Makoto, along with other straggler males to their home base, a cave system not too far from the town. The Higher Goblin that lead the kidnapping stayed very close to Tackleton, and kept a curious eye on him. Tackleton was forced to witness men being ravaged by the Goblins. They were crying, but a few of them seemed to be trying to hide smiles, and Tackleton wondered if they allowed themselves to be captured on purpose.

Makoto: This is awful Tackleton! The Goblins are attacking the vulnerable part of men, but why would they-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Don't look! Look away! Just look into my eyes. Focus on my voice. It's a trick to help us be brave.

Makoto: Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: We're going to find a way to escape. We'll be together...and it'll be just you and me remember? Until then, I need you to trust me. I won't let them lay a finger on-OOF!

A Goblin kicked Tackleton to the ground.

Goblin: NO ONE GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEAK HUMAN!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH! I-

A loud, visceral groan echoed through the caves. The other Goblins stopped what they were doing at this loud bellowing.

Goblin: The Queen demands a sacrifice!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: THE QUEEN?!

Makoto: Let him go! What are you going to do Tackleton?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I, Tackleton Angelsmythe will NEVER surrender to the likes of a Goblin!

The Goblins took Tackleton away, leaving the Higher Goblin with Makoto. She stared him while scratching her chin.

Higher Goblin: ...Tackleton.

Tackleton was stripped to his underpants as she was marched towards the Queen.

Goblin: HEHEHE! Go on, the Queen's waiting for you inside!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* What sort of hideous monster awaits? Hang on a second. The higher up the hierarchy, the more they look like humans. Which means the Queen might be a voluptuous babe! That wouldn't be so ba-

A large glob of viscous fluid splashed all over Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Ich! Ah! Gross! What is- HUH?!

Tackleton looked up to see a hideous sight before him. A giant Goblin ten times Tackleton's size, but also ten times as fat and ten times as ugly as he could have ever imagined.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh God! The smell! *gags*

Goblin Queen: Shooo you're the World'sh Shtrongesht eh? I'll be shure to SHLATHER you will all of my love and affection.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Back in town, the White Lily Bud managed to make it back to warn Tim Johnson, who in turn told Tackleton's four "mistresses".

Mimi: They took him home like a bimbo at a bar?!

Lisa: For a man with unimaginable strength, his weaknesses are surely never in short supply.

Eldoriel: I swear, he's SO pathetic.

Tim Johnson: They're probably after Tackleton's Tackleton if you catch my drift, and I think you four do. I doubt they'd kill him.

Piglette: Either way, the four of us must aid Sir Tim in rescuing Sir Tackleton!

Lisa: What choice do we have. We shall band together to save him. The idea of his superior genetic juices being wrung out of him by those repulsive Goblins. It rubs me the wrong way I'm afraid.

Tim Johnson: Tackleton is a true hero, with fortitude and courage, I'm sure he's fighting them off bravely as we speak!

Back in the Goblin cave, a naked and goo covered Tackleton was tossed into a cell.

Goblin: Get used to it prisoner! This is your life from now on! Haha, the Queen put him to work!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ...I let that thing fiddle my diddle. *gags* What the hell is wrong with me! By a nightmare creature no less! I got to find a way out of here before they make me a permanent stud horse! This is just a rock cave, and these bars look like hardened secretion, almost web like. I bet if I put my mind to it, I can easily find a way out!

Half a day passed, as the naked Tackleton cradled into a ball on the floor.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Nope. I'm trapped.

Suddenly, Tackleton looked up to see he wasn't alone.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Whoa! Wait, you're...that Higher Goblin. What do you want?

Higher Goblin: To get you out of here.

Higher Goblin: Follow me.

Tackleton's luck stat was amazingly high, but even he couldn't imagine why this was happening. The Higher Goblin that captured him, was now trying to break him out? She was incredibly beautiful for a Goblin, wearing primitive leathers, that showed off her ripped figure, and barely covered her where it counted.  

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Why are you helping me? Can you help me break out Makoto too?

Higher Goblin: That woman from before? I'm afraid I can't do that.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You can't expect me to just leave her behind. I'll get her our of there somehow!

Higher Goblin: You don't...remember me, do you?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Remember you? I don't know any Goblins...except for one. I knew one, but she's long gone.

Higher Goblin: It's me Tackleton. It's me! It's Gobuko!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Gobu- Wait....Gobuko? The Gobuko from all those years ago!?

Tackleton saw this stacked woman as a smiling little Goblin girl for a moment, remembering a long lost friend.

Gobuko: I missed you! This whole time, I've missed you so much Tackleton!

Memories flooded through Tackleton's mind. Memories of he and his little sister in the snow.

Tackleton's Little Sister: Look Big Bro! I found a baby Goblin!

Years prior to now, the hero and his sister were a cabin to keep warm from the snow, and that is where they happened upon a lonely little Goblin who needed their help. Tackleton's sister place her in a box and put her next to the fire.

Tackleton's Little Sister: Gobuko is so cute!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Gobuko?

Tackleton's Little Sister: Yeah, that's what I decided to name her!

Tackleton and his sister not only named her, but clothed her, and raised her, not just through the winter, but for years following that first encounter. They laughed and played together, and the two siblings taught Gobuko how to read and write. Things were good, until one day, the Goblin Hunters came in their robes on horseback. Tackleton shook off the horrible sight and snapped back to the present.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Gobuko, but they-

Gobuko: I managed to slip away from them, but I got lost trying to find you! Then, the Queen took me in. Things were tough until I got used to living like a Goblin, but-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You were alive this whole time? I hoped, but I never knew. I assumed the worst. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to protect you that night. Look at you....you're all grown up!

Tackleton hugged Gobuko, but then remembered he was completely naked and backed off a little.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'm sorry! I'm just so happy to see you! Let me just check something.

Tackleton remembered that his sister used to pet Gobuko on the chin and it made her purr. Tackleton pet her, and she did indeed purr.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I'd know that face anywhere! You really ARE Gobuko.

Gobuko: I was afraid you forgot about me.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: We're family! I didn't forget about you, not for a second!

Gobuko: Family?! Y-yes, you're right! The two of us are family! We could never forget about each other!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Listen, family should help each other out right? So please, take me to where they're keeping Makoto!

Gobuko: Sure thing! *flexes* Cause that's what family does!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I never really forgot, but I did try. It hurt too much to say goodbye.

Tim Johnson and the girls made it to the cave entrance at this point, with four of them hiding behind a boulder. Mimi decided a different approach, standing and overlooking the whole place.

Mimi: TACKLETON! ARE YOU IN HERE?! HE-

Tim Johnson and Lisa quickly grabbed her and dragged her behind the boulder.

Tim Johnson: "Tim Johnson panics!"

Lisa: Shhh!

Eldoriel: What kind of dimwitted moron alerts the enemy to her position?!

Piglette: Look Sir Tim, there is a button on the wall there.

Mimi: IMMA PUSH IT!

Tim Johnson: NO DON'T!

Mimi hit the button, and the floor beneath them opened up. Meanwhile Tackleton was walking through the cave, with Gobuko. She suddenly stopped him dead in his tracks and pulled him towards her. He looked down to see her green face reddening.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Gobuko? Are you OK?

Gobuko: We've got a problem. She must've thrown the switch.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: The switch?

Gobuko: The Goblin Queen, her pheromones....we're all sensitive to them right now.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ....You don't say.

Gobuko: We can go into heat at the drop of a hat! Please...a-a quickie might help calm me down a little.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: A what?! Gobuko! No! We're FAMILY remember?

Gobuko: Right! Family...I'll hold myself off for as long as possible.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *whew* Thank you! I-

Gobuko immediately grabbed Tackleton's crotch and pushed him against the wall.

Gobuko: I'M AT MY LIMIT!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: BUT YOU JUST STARTED TRYING!

Gobuko opened her top and made Tackleton touch her breasts.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* No! I can't give in! Not here! Not like this! For once Tackleton, have the strength to stop yourself! I need a miracle!

Mimi: LOOK OUT BELOW!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh? Oh thank God! Wait. WAIT!

Tim Johnson and the four girls landed right on Tackleton and Gobuko. The four ladies were quick to pick themselves up at the sight of naked Tackleton with naked Gobuko.

Mimi: Hey! We're over here busting our asses trying to rescue you, and you're playing hide the sausage with a Goblin?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What?! HEY! No!

Lisa: Bedding a Goblin requires some seriously low standards.

Gobuko: Hey! I'm a HIGHER GOBLIN!

Eldoriel: At this point, I'm not even mad. I'm just disappointed.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: This isn't what it looks like!

Tim Johnson: "Tim Johnson motions to the group!" Quiet your voices. I hear something.

The group stayed silent as a large figure approached. In actuality it was three figures. Two lusty Goblins, carrying a ripped man with a blue and red helmet and matching thong.

Tim Johnson: Sir Kenji? That's Sir Kenji, the Goblin Hunter! He knows everything there is to know about Goblins.

Tackleton stood up, still completely naked, but now with Eldoriel on his shoulders from the fall.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You're the famous Goblin Hunter?

Sir Kenji: It's not as impressive as it sounds. I have a thing for Goblins, so it wasn't long before I learned the ins and outs of their species. That's just the kind of man I am.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That....that's not going to help us. This guy just likes to screw Goblins!

Tim Johnson: On the contrary! Look at the Goblin horns. The ones protruding from their heads and shoulders. In their heightened sexual state they grow longer, but look, these two have shrunken. They are satiated. We need to learn the secret, or we'll be forced to exterminate a large part of their entire population.

Gobuko: *gasp*

Sir Kenji: All I did was give them what they want. There are tragically few people willing to show Goblins the love and affection they deserve. It's no wonder that people can't see the truth on how to deal with the situation. It's quite simple. All you have to do is-

Suddenly a huge rock flew through the air and cracked Sir Kenji in the helmet, knocking him out.

Tim Johnson: Sir Kenji!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Dammit! That came from a Goblin sling! We're surrounded!

Tim Johnson: We will deal with this Tackleton. Go and find Makoto.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Tim Johnson?

Lisa: We will collect our compensation later Tackleton. I can promise you that.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *gulp*

Mimi: Three good nuts a piece.

Eldoriel: Make it four.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Who talks like that?! I can't argue with you right now. I have to save Makoto!

Piglette: I-I would like to be included in that too please.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Thank you ladies. Thank you Tim Johnson....Tim Johnson. I'm off!

The naked Tackleton rushed through a sea on Goblins, while Tim Johnson and the others held off and even larger horde behind him. Gobuko helped him and followed him down the long and winding caves. They eventually made it to Makoto's cell.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Makoto!

Makoto: Tackleto-oh my goodness! You're naked!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Look away! I'll get you out of here in no time!

Makoto: You came.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I TRIED NOT TO!

Makoto: Huh?

Makoto: I said you came for me.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh! Yes! Of course I did!

Gobuko: Here are the keys!

Makoto: Who is that Goblin.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: She's family. We can trust her.

Gobuko: Hehe!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Now, we'll just unlock this and-

Goblin Queen: GOBUKO! YOU DARE BETRAY ME!?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AW DAMMIT!

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (1/09/2023 4:06 pm)

1/10/2023 5:47 am  #16

Tackleton and his friends found themselves surrounded by the Goblins, as the large, and imposing Goblin Queen looked down on them from the cliff.

Goblin Queen: Gobuko, you've turned your back on us! On me!

Gobuko: M-My Queen. Call me a traitor if you must, but I must help Tackleton! He's my family!

Goblin Queen: What a hilarious joke! I put a roof over your head. I was the one who raised you. This is how you repay me?!

Gobuko: My Queen, I...

Goblin Queen: You will NEVER belong in this colony, you stupid snake! Slaughter them! Bash her skull in!

Gobuko: *sniff* I thought they were my family, but no matter where I go, it's always the same. I-

Tackleton suddenly jumped ahead of her, grabbing her spear to fend off the sex crazed Goblin women. He posed heroically, but was still very much completely naked.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Humans have done terrible things to Goblins, but what you're doing is no better. Despite what you may believe, we ARE a family!

Gobuko: Tackleton! *sniff*

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I couldn't protect you then. Now that I'm older, I am the World's Strongest, and I can protect you!

Tackleton rushed towards the encroaching horde, encouraging the others to follow suit. A life or death battle ensued. Somewhere nearby, a figure was watching smoke erupt from the cave system. A short young woman with blonde hair, a cloak covering most of her body, and two abnormally large swords on her back. The smoke reminded her of a memory in her youth, as the young girl tried to run away from men in robes, as they tried to take the little Goblin she tried to protect.

Young woman: ...Gobuko.

Back in the cave, a Goblin was trying to kill Gobuko.

Goblin: You're not one of us! You never we-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: CHOP!

Tackleton knocked the Goblin out with a quick chop, saving Gobuko once again.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh wow that worked. Got to thank Tim Johnson for that one. Tim Johnson.

Gobuko: You're leaving her alive?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Got to keep them ALL alive if we can help it right?

Gobuko: ...Right. Hehe. Wait.

Gobuko turned around to see a Goblin about to get the drop on Makoto. She quickly battered her away with the blunt end of her spear.

Makoto: Thanks! I owe you one!

Gobuki: Don't mention it! You're important to Tackleton, and he's my family!

Makoto: Family?

Tim Johnson: Tackleton! Look!

The Goblins all crowded underneath the Goblin Queen and began to lift her up. The way they all moved and swayed seemed to give her a massive snake like body as she approached them.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh that's just wrong. I hate that.

Tim Johnson: "Tim Johnson tries not to gag. Tim Johnson gags."

Goblin Queen: There is no escape Gobuko!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Run! Holy shit run! She's a frickin' nightmare!

Gobuko: The exit is up ahead!

Tim Johnson: Wait look!

Tackleton looked ahead to see Lisa, Mimi, Eldoriel, and Piglette. At some point, they had slipped away long enough to get the attention of the guild. They appeared at the mouth of the cave en masse, as a group of heavily armored guards stepped forward.

Armored Guard: Heavy Chastity Squadron! Attack!

The men in impenetrable armor bottoms ran to meet the escaping heroes and clashed with the sea of lusty Goblin women. With the help of Crystalia, and Tackleton's "special friends" the Goblin Queen found herself trapped in a net. The large and imposing Queen was brought down to a groveling mess as her children tried to scatter and were also captured. Back at the nearby town, the woman with two swords entered the city limits as the people began to cheer.

Town Citizen: Everyone! They did it! They captured! The Goblin Queen! Humans reign supreme! YEAH!

The young lady passed by the cheering citizen.

Town Citizen: Are you one of the heroes who fought off the Goblins?! You've rid us of those horrid creatures! Thank you so mu-

Young woman: DON'T....talk to me...about Goblins.

The stunned Town Citizen staggered back as the young woman walked by with dark and menacing purpose. Back at the cave, the Goblins were being lead out by swords and crossbows. Tackleton finally found something to cover himself with as he and Makoto looked out over the scene.

Makoto: At the end of the day, I could anything to help could I? This isn't the first time I've caused you trouble.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I deserve it. I deserve it so much.

Makoto: I'm sensing a pattern.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That's not true at all. Makoto, you're-

Tim Johnson: Tackleton!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What's wrong Tim Johnson?

Tim Johnson: I told the higher ups what you said earlier about saving the Goblins, but they're bent on eradicating each and every female Goblin now.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: No! I can't allow that! I have to do something!

Tackleton ran down the cliff side and found a chopping block had been set up, where a Goblin was nearing her end.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I can't let this happen again! What was Sir Kenji trying to tell me! What's the secret to calming down the Goblin women?!

Tackleton rushed down and put his hands up to catch the axe about to come down on the Golbin's head. His luck stat came into play, and he happened to put his hands onto the dullest part of the axe, or else he'd have lost some fingers with this heroic action.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You can't do this! They can't help themselves! There...is...uh...something...something that you all need to see!

Tackleton bought time, but he needed to think. What did Sir Kenji give the Goblins that they needed so badly? It couldn't be just sex, as they never seemed satiated. That's when the answer hit Tackleton. He made sure Makoto wasn't around.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I have to show you all something important! Give me THAT Goblin over there!

A little, unassuming, but obviously lust starved Goblin was lead to Tackleton. He walked off into a cave with her, while everyone waited in silence and curiosity. Moments later the two walked out of the cave, and everyone was stunned.

Tim Johnson: Wow! Look! She looks completely fine! She looks happy...and normal! Tackleton, how did you do that?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I realized what the heroic visionary Sir Kenji was trying to tell me! People, the secret is not to stick it in their downstairs! You have to aim high!

Tim Johnson: Aim high? Aim high?! Oh snap!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh snap indeed Tim Johnson, whatever that means. They have to ingest our fluids orally!

Tim Johnson: Interesting. It appears they are calmed by something inside of our boner broth. If we were to treat it like an antibiotic or a cure to a disease. Hmmm. Male of Crystalia, I Tim Johnson hereby command you! Do your part with every Goblin in sight! Bring them to their senses, and then maybe don't tell anyone about it!

Crystalia Guild Member: But...T-Tim! S-SO MANY OF THEM!

The men of Crystalia did their part, in turn brought peace to land. The female Goblins were finally cured of their lustful frenzy, and all were saved on that day. Back in Capitula, a grand celebration was thrown for the conquering heroes, who all seemed happy that it was over, but cringed at the memories, and would probably do so for the rest of their lives. Sir Kenji was hailed as a hero in his own right, and given a seat at the table next to Tackleton, as they basked in their heroic glory. Crankatous tried to figure out how Tackleton managed to calm all of the Goblins, but everyone who was there took a sworn vow of silence that they would take to their graves. The party went on into the night, as the members of Crystalia partied hard. Makoto seemed quite pleased and proud of Tackleton, as she held his hand for a moment before retiring to her bed chambers to finally get some rest. Tackleton smiled to himself as he watched her walk away.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* You did it Tackleton. You saved the Goblins and you reunited with Gobuko, and you did it all without falling victim to your weaknesses. You've overcome the greatest challenge, and turned a corner. A chance at redemption at last. I stood my ground and refused to give in, and I never will again.

Tim Johnson: Tackleton, don't run off Mr. Superstar. The next round is on me!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HAHA! ALRIGHT!

The next morning, Tackleton awoke from his drinking induced slumber. His head was foggy from a night of drinking and celebrating, but he was still very pleased with himself, and his ability to stave off temptation. That's when he noticed his arm was pressed against something warm and squishy. Something that was hugging his arm closely and tightly. He turned to his left to see a naked Gobuko in bed with him.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAAAAAAT?! I DID IT AGAIN?!

Gobuko: *yawns* Good morning Tackleton! It's a beautiful day isn't it?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What are you doing here Gobuko!?

Gobuko: Well, we're family right? So I figured we should fill our home with little bundles of joy.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Bundles of joy?! *internally* I can't believe I betrayed Makoto's trust again! How could this get any wo-

Eldoriel: *yawn* You don't beat around the bush with that meat stick of yours.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HUH?!

Tackleton looked at the foot of his bed to see Eldoriel rising from the blankets, but she wasn't the only one.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ALL OF THEM?! ALL OF THEM?! ALL OF THEM?! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUCH A BASTAAAAAAARDD?!

Days earlier, the young woman approaching Capitula had written a letter.

Dear Tackleton,

Since I finally took care of that matter we discussed, I'll be there to visit in a few days. See you very soon.

The letter had made its way ahead of her, and had been on Tackleton's tabletop, delivered days earlier by Pelegrina. It was only now, in the throws of despair, that the letter wafted into the air and landed on Tackleton's face.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It can't get any worse! It can't get any worse! It can't- eh? A letter? Huh, what's this all about-WHAT?! SHE'S COMING HERE?!

Piglette: *yawn* Hmmmm? Who is coming here?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: She can't be?! How much time do I ha-

A knock suddenly came at the door.

Lisa: Tackleton, who is it?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: It's my sister! Lucy Angelsmythe!

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (1/10/2023 6:25 am)

1/19/2023 1:29 am  #17

Tackleton Angelsmythe panicked. His heart was ready to burst out of his chest and run away on its own. The fear instilled by the knocking had him nearly crazed, until...

Tim Johnson: "Tim Johnson knocks once again". Hey bro, are you in there?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh?! Tim Johnson?! Is that you?! Oh great! Yes my friend, I'm in here. What's up?

Tim Johnson: Just letting you know that a cute little blonde just walked in claiming to be your sister? She's on her way now. "Tim Johnson walks away smoothly".

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH! It was just a minor reprieve! What am I going to do?!

Gobuko: I have a question Tackleton? These naked women in your room? Just who are they?

Eldoriel: You didn't even tell her about us?!

Mimi: You'd think after we helped save her species she'd be thanking us!

Lisa: I wonder why she didn't question this last night when we were all-

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hey! This isn't the time for shenanigans!

Gobuko: A herd of females that satiate your fleshly desires. Hmm! Oh! They must be your family too!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: NOT EVEN CLOSE! I have to get out of here!

Piglette: Sir Tackleton, is there a reason you don't want to see your sister?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: SHE'S THE DEVIL!

Gobuko: Huh? That doesn't sound like-

Gobuko was interrupted by the sound of loud, powerful knocking. Tackleton froze in fear. He looked at the door, looked at the girls, looked at the door, looked at the girls, looked at the door, and looked at the girls again. It finally clicked.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *whisper yelling* YOU CAN'T BE HERE! QUICK GO HIDE RIGHT NOW!

Tackleton pushed them all aside, and slowly opened the door a crack to see the tiny blonde with two oversized swords on the other side. His sister Lucy Angelsmythe.

Lucy Angelsmythe: BROTHER!

Tackleton slammed the door shut again, when he realized all the girls were still standing right behind him, confused and still very much naked.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH! WHY?! AH! WHY?!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Brother? Let me in! Your adorable little sister traveled a long way to see you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* THIS IS BAD! THIS IS SOOO BAD! IF SHE SEES THEM, I CAN KISS MY ASS GOODBYE!

Lisa: We should probably do as he says and hide, just so he doesn't have a heart attack, but what if the situation goes south?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Best cast scenario....we die.

Eldoriel: Wait....BEST CASE?

Gobuko: Did something happen between you and Lucy?

Mimi: I don't really get what the big deal is, but-

Piglette: If you insist Sir Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yes. Thank you! Yes. I insist. Yes. Hide! If we're going to survive this, we have to play it smart. Don't leave a trace of evidence behind! Grab your clothes and hide!

All the girls scattered, as the door was suddenly kicked open behind Tackleton, just as he managed to throw on a pair of shorts.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Jeez brother, what are you doing in here?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh?! What?! Huh?! Oh hi Lucy! I was just...cleaning up before I let you in! It was a bit of a mess you see! I didn't expect to see you so soon! Hi again! HAHAHAHA!

Lucy Angelsmythe: That's why I sent you a letter silly. Hey look, I brought you a present!

Lucy had a large bundle tied behind her sleak black armor, that covered everything but her head. She threw the bundle onto the table and unwrapped it to reveal the skeletal head of an imposing dragon.

Lucy Angelsmythe: The skull of an Eternal Force Ancient Dragon I was hired to slay. Piece of cake really. Took no time at all.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: W-Wow! L-Lucky me! Thank you! *internally* AN ETERNAL FORCE ANCIENT DRAGON!? THOSE ARE INCREDIBLY POWERFUL AND SHE CALLED IT A PIECE OF CAKE! AHH! AHHH! AHH!

Lucy Angelsmythe: By the way, congratulations on your engagement to Makoto! A big sister huh? That'll be so much fun! You don't write to me often enough, but she seems to so kind and honest. She's WAY too good for you big brother. Haha!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Haha...you have...no idea.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Where are my manners? I need to put this skull somewhere for you. In that cupboard?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh?! THAT cupboard?!

Lucy shot up and walked over to the cupboard that housed not just one, but all of the ladies inside of it as Tackleton would find out. He was quick to put his hand on it, and stop her from opening it. All he could hear was the sound of his own heart about to explode.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Huh? What gives?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Th-Th-Th-That cupboard is f-f-f-f-f-full.

Lucy Angelsmythe: ...Something seems kind of fishy. This might be a bit of a stretch but....you're not hiding anything from me, are you?

Lucy Angelsmythe: Like for example....AN AFFAIR!?

Lucy Angelsmythe: JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Ha..ha...HAHAHAHAHA!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Just a joke, because I know that you're NOTHING like our shitty old man. I TOTALLY trust you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: C-C-Come to think of it, didn't you mention that you handled that business you were dealing with? Wasn't that something ABOUT our father?

Lucy Angelsmythe: Oh yes. I finally feel like I'm free from the past. A breath of fresh air, like I can move on with my life now.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That's...that's wonderful! I-

Lucy Angelsmythe: That deadbeat father of ours that made Mom miserable, and tore our family apart when he went on his little cheating spree. The cheating that tore us apart. The cheating that left us on our own. The cheating that I dispise with every fiber of my being. That bastard...I chased him to the edge of a desert out east and made him PAY for that cheating. Slimy old bastard, he had the audacity to try and beg for his life. Classic Dad am I right? Haha...HAHAHAHA!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hahahaha...*internally* AHHHH! AAAHHHH!! AAAAHHH!!!

Lucy Angelsmythe: HAHAHAHAHA!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ...C-C-Can I get you something to drink?!

Lucy Angelsmythe: BOOZE AND LOTS OF IT! Time to celebrate!

Tackleton ran to his bed room and opened the window so he could puke outside. A copious vomit that nearly turned him inside out, as his own organs seemed to want to escape this peril.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Little sister or not, that girl's a freaking psychopath! First there was Dad's cheating fiasco, and then the Gobuko situation. She went from a sweet girl to an extemely emotionally unstable one, and she never quite grew out of it.

Keep in mind too that the Angelsmythe family were all quite gifted and powerful. In fact, if not for the luck stat, many would see Lucy Angelsmythe as a candidate for world's strongest.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* She used to be my sweet little sister, and I cherished her, but now she's unpredictable ball of bloodthirsty violence and terror! At least the girls did well to hide AND hide the evidence.

Just then as Lucy sat in the other room happily awaiting her drink, she looked over by a bookshelf and saw a frilly pair of underwear on the floor.

Lucy Angelsmythe: WHAT THE?! I KNEW that asshole was hiding something!

Tackleton emerged from his room with clothes on, as he brought out a tray with drinks and glasses.

Tackelton Angelsmythe: Figured I should probably put some clothes on. Sorry that took so long, I-

Lucy Angelsmythe: Hey...big brother....mind if I ask you a question?

Lucy Angelsmythe: By any chance, was Makoto in your room recently?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Uh....no? Crankatous doesn't let her out of his sight much.

Lucy Angelsmythe: So she hadn't been here, and you wouldn't, under any circumstance bring another woman home. Would you?

The tray in Tackleton's arms began to shake.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Right.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Well then...EXPLAIN THIS!

Lucy by this point had not only found the underwear, but oils, whips, beads, and other assorted naughty instruments.

Lucy Angelsmythe: I don't know what HALF of this even is, but I know they belong to women!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* DAMMIT! I TOLD THEM TO HIDE THE EVIDENCE!

Lucy Angelsmythe: I thought something was off from the very start! This room...I can smell it in here! The STENCH of a woman! THE STENCH OF LIES! YOU'RE HAVING AN AFFAIR AREN'T YOU?! YOU'RE LYING TO MY FACE AREN'T YOU?! YOU KNOW I HATE LIARS! YOU KNOW I HATE CHEATING! HOW CAN YOU STAND THERE AND LIE TO ME LIKE THAT?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* SHE'S GONNA SLAUGHTER ME!

Lucy pulled one of her giant swords off her back effortlessly. Tackleton went for his sword, but with one swipe she obliterated it, before he could reach it.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* I'M TOO LATE!

Lucy started taking swings at Tackleton, who dodged them correctly because of his high luck stat, because fear was overriding everything else.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Your silence speaks volumes! Should I take it as a confession that you're lying to me?! Just like our scumbag of a father?! You betrayed my trust big brother! When it comes to family, trust is the glue that holds everything together! Without trust...PEOPLE SNAP!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Some family this is! Wait...family....FAMILY! I GOT IT!

Tackleton backed up against the cupboard as Lucy drew close. He sword was carving into his floorboards.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wait! This is all just a big misunderstanding Lucy! All those things DO belong to a woman. They belong....to Gobuko!

Tackleton reached into the cupboard and pulled out one of the ladies, hoping he was right about which one, and thanks to the luck stat he was. Gobuko was standing before a befuddled Lucy.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Go-Go-Gobuko? No way. But how? I thought you were dead!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: She survived, and I recently found her again. I didn't want to spring it on you in case the shock was too much.

Gobuko: Lucy!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Gobuko! Tackleton, you were just looking out for me!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That's right, it's a family reunion.

The two ladies with tears in their eyes drew close together. Lucy pet Gobuko under her chin, and she purred just like she used to.

Lucy Angelsmythe: It IS you!

Tackleton joined in the crying and the hugging on his floor. Memories flooded back of their time as children. The joy of raising Gobuko, and the sadness of losing her. Then he thought about the night before and fought hard to push it out of his mind. He was just happy for the reunion, and putting aside Lucy's temper. Everything was OK.

Lucy Angelsmythe: *sniff* But...but Gobuko...why are you naked?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* AAAAAAHHHH!!!

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (1/19/2023 1:40 am)

1/21/2023 3:27 am  #18

Tackleton, Gobuku, and Lucy Angelsmythe were all sitting at Tackleton's table, laughing and enjoying a banquet, as Lisa, Mimi, Eldoriel, and Piglette had managed to escape the cupboard, and made their way outside, where they spied through the window.

Gobuko: The three of us eating dinner together brings back memories!

Lucy: Indeed! I can't believe your tribe never wore clothes! I'm glad we found some that fit you. Haha!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah! Haha! Me too! Ha...ha.

Gobuko: This is tasty!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Don't go slinging your soup everywhere Gobuko.

Outside by the window.

Mimi: Well this sucks!

Lisa: Oh come on! She just won't leave.

Eldoriel: How are we supposed to jiggle his giblets now?

Lucy Angelsmythe: By the way big brother, I have question about the meal. Who made all this stuff?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wh-what?!

Lucy Angelsmythe: I mean, Gobuko couldn't have made it, and your kitchen is spotless. Plus, cooking was never really your strong suit either. Who was it big brother?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* OH NO!

Piglette suddenly disappeared from the group outside, just as Lucy Angelsmythe stabbed a sausage on her plate with a fork, making Tackleton wince in agony.

Lucy Angelsmythe: So who made it?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Um...well-

Lucy Angelsmythe: With the way it's plated, I can't help but feel like a woman made it.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Well, as a matter of fact- *internally* CRAP! I'VE GOT TO THINK FAST, OR ELSE MY GOOSE IS COOKED!

Suddenly, the door opened behind them, and Piglette walked in.

Piglette: I-I apologize for not coming to greet our guest earlier. I'm the one who made dinner.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* AAAAAAHHH!!!

Piglette: My name is Piglette Pancetta. I've been recruited as a temporary employee of the Crystalia Guild to serve as a maid and cook for the Star Prince, Sir Tackleton Angelsmythe.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Oh! She just saved my a-

Piglette: I've heard wonderful things about you Lucy Angelsmythe, which is why I'd like to ask you to join our guild.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* WHAAAAAAAAT?!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Join a guild? But I'm...

Gobuko: That would be fun! In fact, I'm currently teaching the other guild members how us Goblins use our spears to fight! And why us female Goblins need their spears!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *cough cough cough*

Back out by the window.

Lisa: I get it. If we can convince his younger sister to join the guild-

Eldoriel: We might be able to separate the two of them.

Lucy turned her head to the window suspiciously. Then she pulled something out of her armor and placed it under the table.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Well...why not? Guess I'll be living out here for a while big brother!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: That's wonderful! *internally* That smile. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

The next day, Lucy and Gobuko went to get Lucy registered to become a member of Crystalia, which by now was the most famous guild in all of Capitula, and the neighboring towns that had made a "secret sacrifice" with them to save the female Goblin population.

Pelegrina: So you'd like to register with the guild? In that case, I'll need you to write your full name here. After that, you'll take the rank exam.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Sure. There ya go.

Pelegrina: Huh?! You're Tackleton's little sister?! The famous monster hunter? THE Lucy Angelsmythe?

Lucy Angelsmythe: Uh...yeah? That's me.

Gobuko: Lucy's super duper strong too!

Makoto: Then...she's made the perfect sparring partner.

Pelegrina: Oh! Lady Makoto!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Huh?

Meanwhile, back at Tackleton's room. He found himself surrounded by four stripping ladies.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: How many times do we have to go over this! I already have a fiancee! I don't want to do this!

Mimi: Aint'cha tired of sounding like a broken record?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You fools! We're in DANGER! Do you realize the severity of the situation! Wait...WHY AM I ALREADY NAKED!?

Eldoriel: We're going to strike while the iron is hot, just in case.

Lisa: Shall we help ourselves to some "nut butter"?

Piglette: We appreciate your cooperation Sir Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Cooperation nothing! This is a nightmare! Knock it off you four! I mean it this time! Seriously, this isn't a joke! MAKOTOOOOO!!!

Meanwhile, on the wall surrounding Capitula, Lucy and Makoto stood opposing each other with wooden swords. Gobuko stood between them.

Gobuko: Aaaaand GO!

The two lunged at each other with the wooden swords, showing great skill with their strikes and counters.

Lucy Angelsmythe: *internally* She has good form, and she's not bad with a sword. But...she's a big slow compared to me. Could it be...that she's PREGNANT?!

Later, the two sat together in a steam room after their sparring session, while Gobuko happily swam in the hot spring outside.

Makoto: You were incredible, truly an Angelsmythe in every way.

Lucy Angelsmythe: You weren't so bad yourself.

Makoto: Lucky, please be honest with me. I feel weak. I'm sure you noticed it too.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Uh...honestly? Yeah. It felt like your moves were sluggish. I expected more speed, but you caught me off guard sometimes without it. Still, it wasn't very practical for the match. No offense of course. Is there any chance you're...pregnant?

Makoto: Pregnant?

Lucy Angelsmythe: Makoto, have you and my brother considered having kids yet?

Makoto: Oh yes, we're right on track!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Huh?!

Makoto: And I've been praying every single day in the hopes that we're blessed with children.

Lucy Angelsmythe: I KNEW IT! I'm finally gonna be an Aunt!

Lucy lunged forward and hugged Makoto before putting her ear to her mid section.

Lucy Angelsmythe: I wonder if I can hear the baby yet.

Makoto: Huh? Lucy? What are you doing?

Lucy Angelsmythe: You said that you're working on being blessed with children right?

Makoto: Yes. That's why Tackleton and I are going on a pre-wedding trip soon. That's bound to be when the stork will swoop down from the sky and bring us our child.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Huh?!

Later, Lucy and Gobuko saw Makoto off as she went on her way.

Lucy Angelsmythe: *internally* Looks like being an aunt is off the table for now. That's probably why he likes her. So pure and innocent.

Lucy looked over to see Gobuko happily licking a lollipop.

Lucy Angelsmythe: Gobuko? Where did you get that?

Gobuko: Oh this?! One of the Ogre sisters gave it to me this morning! She promised to give me even more if I agreed to keep you busy all day!

Lucy Angelsmythe: They...they used Gobuko! I knew it....I KNEW that asshole was lying!

Back at the guild house, Tackleton slowly put his clothes on in shame, but suddenly began to shiver.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I feel...a cold chill in the air. OH NO!

Tackleton could sense it first, but then he could hear it. A screaming little lady smashing through town with her swords drawn, raging right towards him.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: EVERYONE QUICK! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!

Tackleton threw clothes at the ladies just as his door was kicked open, and a dark aura filled the room.

Lucy Angelsmythe: You took advantage of Makoto's innocence! All so you could bring home a bunch of floozies?! ADMIT IT BIG BROTHER!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! She caught us at the scene of the crime! How do I talk my way out of this?! Wait...play it cool...keep it simple.

Lucy Angelsmythe: ADMIT IT!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: C-Calm down Lucy. We were just uh...training...that's all! Training!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Training huh?! We'll see about that!

Lucy ran over to Tackleton's table and flipped it over, revealing the item she had placed under it earlier. A magical voice recorder.

Mimi: *on the recorder* Give it up already!

Eldoriel: *on the recorder* Backed into a corner!

Lisa: *on the recorder* This makes checkmate.

Piglette: *on the recorder* There is nowhere left for you to go.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *on the recorder* No! Let me go!

Eldoriel: She planted a magic recorder?!

Lucy Angelsmythe: WHAT KIND OF TRAINING DO YOU CALL THAT?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AAAAHHHH! *internally* OH NO! THAT WAS OUT LOUD!

Lisa: It appears that we're about to undergo training of the lethal variety.

Mimi: Tackleton, take this to defend yourself since she broke your sword.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh? Another banana?!

Mimi: Don't worry, it's really old.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh great....thanks.

As Lucy crossed her massive swords together, her aura made the room shake and the walls begin to crack.

Tim Johnson: "Tim Johnson pokes his head in with curiosity, bringing booze and board games...but then quickly decides to leave".

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Don't go Tim Johnson! Tim Johnson!

Tim dropped the drinks and games, and quickly ran off, as Lucy swung at Tackleton. Thanks to his luck stat the banana was able to hold off her assault, but just barely.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Lucy! Calm down! *internally* I can't beat her with a banana, no matter what technique I use!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Come to think of it! I still haven't told you how I punished that unfaithful piece of garbage we call our father, have I?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I CAN TAKE A WILD GUESS! WHOA! WATCH MY DANGLY BITS!

Tackleton held the banana down near his crotch, as Lucy used her swords to snip the banana in half, filling him with dread.

Lucy Angelsmythe: As he was bleeding out, sobbing....begging for forgiveness....I yanked his pants down, then I sliced off his junk, and shoved it down his gullet!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHOA! THAT'S EXTREME!

Lucy Angelsmythe: AND NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Gobuko: KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!

Gobuko stood in between the two siblings, kicking over a chess piece from Tim Johnson's board games.

Gobuko: The three of us are a family, aren't we?! I don't want to lose my family again!

Lucy Angelsmythe: B-But this recording is undeniable proof that he cheated! Like one of them said. Checkmate!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Wait...checkmate? There's no guarantee it'll work, but it's the only excuse I've got right now. *out loud* Lucy, please direct your attention to the item at my feet!

Lucy Angelsmythe: The banana?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: No! The chess piece!

Lucy Angelsmythe: Huh?! "Backed into a corner"? "Checkmate"? "No where to go"?

Gobuko: They were playing chess Lucy! Look! Chess!

Piglette: Yes! That was a discussion about chess!

Lisa: To practice strategy.

Mimi: Like one big happy guild!

Lucy Angelsmythe: I don't believe it...I was wrong? I...I....I'M SO SORRY BIG BROTHER!

As Lucy cried on the ground being hugged by Gobuko, Tackleton looked up at the sky from the new hole in his ceiling.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* That was a close one. I almost lost it all right then and there. Thank you Tim Johnson.....Tim Johnson.

A large image of Tim Johnson appeared in the sky above Tackleton, smiling and waving.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (1/21/2023 3:34 am)

1/22/2023 9:38 pm  #19

The guild Crystalia was tasked with a mission. Save a local village from a wyvern that had been rampaging through the countryside. An easy task for a certain member of the guild, and his newly inducted sister to be sure. The siblings Angelsmythe rode off to meet the needs of the village and save the day. Problem was, they were joined by a certain female group, who also wanted to “do their part” for the people. The wyvern posed very little effort to Tackleton and Lucy, mostly because of Lucy’s incredible strength, wielding her two swords like a cyclone, with the wind being powerful enough to decapitate the evil creature. Too late to head back home, the group decided to set up camp for the night. Lucy and Gobuko slept cuddled by the fire, as two other tents were set up, though only one was being used, as the ladies crept by Lucy in the night to pounce on their prey. Unfortunately for them…

Mimi: Hey! What gives! Why does your thing look like it shriveled up and died?!

Tackleton was of course stripped naked, and surrounded by the ravenous women, but tonight was different, as Tackleton was unable to “meet their needs”.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Hey! Don’t say that! Also be quiet! You’re going to wake Lucy and Gobuko!

Lisa: It appears our worst nightmare has come to pass. Tackleton has a case of wet noodle syndrome.

Piglette: Oh no!

Mimi: How the hell are we going to get at his fluids if he’s pushing rope!?

Eldoriel: Any idea what could have caused it?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *whisper yelling* Oh gee, I don’t know, maybe it’s my absolute love and devotion for Makoto!

Piglette: I don’t believe that’s the case Sir Tackleton.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *whisper yelling* OK it MIGHT have something to do with the demonic force of nature right outside of this tent that wants to make me eat my own genitals if I am impure! SHE KILLED OUR DAD YOU KNOW!? KILLED HIM! Made him eat his own dick! That’s insane!

Eldoriel: Don’t worry Tackleton. You need only trust us elves to give you the boost you need!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *whisper yelling* Oh no! I’ve already had enough of your shady magic already!

Eldoriel summoned a magic circle around herself, as her finger began to glow green. She fired a bolt at Tackleton’s crotch, but it bounced right off.

Eldoriel: Impossible! It deflected my eternal erection spell?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ETERNA- *whisper yelling* Eternal?!

Eldoriel: Could his wee wee be immune to my forbidden magic?

Tackleton felt a cold chill run up his spine, as he turned around to see the shadow of Lucy outside of the tent. He was about to panic and possibly wet himself, when it was revealed that she was sleep walking around the camp.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh right! She does that. I forgot. How could I forget? That’s such a weird thing to forget.

Piglette: I have a suggestion. Sir Tim is well versed on the subject of boners. He mentioned that stress is one of the main reasons why a man may not get an erection.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What kind of conversation were you having with Tim Johnson….Tim Johnson? Wait, why am I jealous?

Piglette: If our goal is to relieve stress, why don’t we go somewhere that specializes in relaxation?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: But where?

The next day, Tackleton, Lisa, Mimi, Eldoriel, and Piglette traveled to the wondrous Tropico Water Park outside of Capitula. A wonderful invention that was rumored to have appeared at the advice of one man to a group of crafty engineers. In reality, it was Tim Johnson, wanting something resembling the parks back “home”. Tackleton slumped into the park, while the ladies were all giddy in their very skimpy and revealing bikinis. They jiggled, except for Eldoriel, as they entered the park.

Eldoriel: This place looks fun!

Piglette: I agree!

Eldoriel: You would udder chest!

Mimi: I’m ready to kick back and have some fun!

Lisa: An interesting concept. Let’s enjoy the day.

The ladies ran off to try out the water slides, while Tackleton slinked off into his own private hot spring pool. He sat back and tried to calm himself.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Well, we’re already here. I might as well try to relax. Wait…why did I let them bring me here? Oh yeah, I was going to bring Makoto, and have a fun date with her instead. It’s a shame she couldn’t join us.

Makoto: But Tackleton, I’m already here.

Tackleton turned to see a topless Makoto in the steamy pool beside him.

Makoto: I wish you would teach me….how babies are made. Come here.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Makoto?

Tackleton was lulled into a near hypnotic state, as he began to stir down below. He suddenly snapped back to reality to find himself alone.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: A dream? No…no I wasn’t asleep. Someone was watching me.

A brunette with long hair, and an ornate elvish dress giggled as she hid in the crowd.

Back at the guild hall, Crankatous was tearing the place apart looking for Makoto.

Crankatous: Makoto! Where are you?! You better not have gone off to that horrible place with that bastard Tackleton!

Makoto meanwhile, was on the balcony overlooking the city.

Makoto: *sigh* *internally* I’m sorry Tackleton. You invited me to a spa resort, the first of its kind, and it sounded like so much fun. I lied and said I couldn’t go because I was sick. I was just too afraid to confront my father. He’s been so much more angry lately. Tackleton, why is it when I think of you, my body gets warm and tingly? I don’t understand what it means.

Back at the spa resort, Tackleton wandered around, taking in the sights.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wow, they have so many facilities. Tim Johnson wanted to bring me here once. I should have gone. Tim Johnson. Ooo, a massage tent? I could use one to be honest. I think I pulled something fighting that wyvern. Hello? Is anyone here?

Mimi: Welcome sir! Step right up!

Lisa: We’ve been waiting for you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN HERE?!

Mimi: Jeez, don’t get your panties in a wad.

Lisa: Come on in Tackleton. We’ll take care of you. Lie face up on the table.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *sigh* Fine. Like I have much choice. Wait, I DID have a choice. I could have just lef-

Tackleton was interrupted as Lisa closed the curtains, and Mimi ripped off his towel.

Lisa: Mimi and I have felt remorseful Tackleton. Demanding access to your cream filling day in and day out. We MAY have been asking for too much it seems.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Is that so? Really?

Mimi: So we figured, let’s get Tackleton our special sister oil massage.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wait! It’s going to be a good, clean, normal massage right?

Mimi: Hm? What Tackleton?

The girls started oiling themselves up, taking special care to get their breasts extra slick. They pushed their oiled bodies all over them.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AH! This is…this is…highly erotic.

Lisa: What do you think?

Mimi: Is it bringing back the tingle to your dingle?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Normally, I’d say yes, because I’m a dirty bastard apparently, but right now…no.

Lisa: Hmmm. Time for the secret weapon. Bring her in!

Gobuko entered the tent along with Piglette.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Gobuko?! I thought you were with Lucy! IS SHE HERE?!

Gobuko: No no, she went on a guild mission! She seems to enjoy the structure, so I’m here to nurse you back to health. That’s what family does right?

Piglette: And I’m here too with a plan! Lay on your stomach.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: O-OK?

Piglette: Leave the towel off.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh no.

Gobuko and Piglette turned Tackleton over and began massaging him.

Piglette: Gobuko was telling me about a technique she learned from the Goblin Queen herself.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Wait…I know what that means…I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! YOU KEEP THAT FINGER AWAAAAAAY!

Sometime later, the girls all seemed dejected, while Tackleton tried not to cry while he curled up in a protective ball.

Piglette: We tried so hard.

Gobuko: Pulled out all the stops. My poor Goblin pride is broken.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Yeah?! Well my pride is in SHAMBLES right now! ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES!

Tackleton got up, held his head down, wiped away tears, and walked away.

Lisa: Tackleton? Where are you going?

Piglette: Come back!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Just leave me alone OK?

As Tackleton walked away he began to think.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Maybe a limp dick isn’t such a bad thing after all. I can focus more, get more work done, and I’ll definitely be able to remain true to Makoto. Remain as true as I possibly still can. They’ll lose interest in me. They’ve got to at this point. Tackleton Jr. is all they really care about.

As Tackleton walked away, the elvish figure with brunette hair watched on from behind a tree as Tackleton walked into a closed off steam room.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Makoto and I will be happy. We’ll live in a platonic relationship.

Eldoriel: How long are you going to be sulking in here? I was enjoying my steam.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: How long have you been there?

Eldoriel: Since the beginning, you simple human. You know, according to our “treaty” today was supposed to be my day, but your primitive meatstick is still not working it seems.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I’d appreciate it if you didn’t poke at it!

Eldoriel: Heh. Listen Tackleton, I’m afraid I haven’t been completely honest with you.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh? About what?

Eldoriel: It seems there has been a development of sorts in my homeland. The truth is- *cough cough cough*

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh? What is- *cough cough cough*

The steam in the room began to turn purple, and the miasmic gas began to choke Tackleton and Eldoriel.

Eldoriel: That smell *cough cough cough* is from one of HER magic potions.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Huh? Her who? *cough cough*

Before she could answer, they both passed out, succumbing to the gas. Some time later, Tackleton bolted awake, confused and naked in an unfamiliar bed.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What? Huh? What? Where? I-

Tackleton jumped out of the bed and went to a nearby window, opening it up to find himself in an unfamiliar place. Next to a massive tree, the vines covered a village that was built onto the side of it. A secluded natural paradise. The brunette Elf appeared behind him. She wore a revealing elven dress that looked more like a one piece swimsuit, with a jacket, showing off her leggy figure.

Brunette Elf: Ah, you are awake at last! Welcome to the Elven village of Minestrone!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Who the hell are you?

Two female Elf guards suddenly stood in his way.

Female Elf guard: Silence! Someone should teach you humans some manners! You stand before the designated Goodwill Ambassador of the Elven Nations! Fulltalia Eldoriel!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: El-dor-i-el….WHAAAAT?!

To Be Continued….

Last edited by Machismo (1/22/2023 9:38 pm)

1/25/2023 2:13 am  #20

Tackleton had found himself in Minestrone, the Elven town under a mighty tree. The scenery was beautiful, peaceful, and serene, but at that moment, the Star Prince was more concerned about the magical Elf that had brought him here against his will. Fulltalia Eldoriel, a much taller, and much more busty Elf than the Eldoriel he was used to.

Fulltalia: I am the one who shall complete Operation: Elf Supersoldier, NOT that useless big sister of mine!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What?! Big sister?! Eldoriel is-

Fulltalia: Vegana could not get the job done!

Tackleton Angelmsythe: Vegana?!

Fulltalia tipped off her ornate clothing, leaving her in very skimpy undergarments.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HEY! WHOA!

Fulltalia: The world's strongest baby gravy. I shall squeeze it out of you and engorge myself!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: HOLY SHIT!

Fulltalia cracked her knuckles and lunged at Tackleton, but Tackleton locked hands with her in a battle of strength.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Take it easy lady!

Fulltalia: Come along Tackleton Angelsmythe, it's time to fuck!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Language! I didn't think Elves spoke like that at all! What is wrong with you, and why is it so damn hard to take MY opinion into consideration!?

Fulltalia: Opinon? You, a vastly inferior Human have the honor of smashing me, a member of High Elven society. You do realize that, don't you?

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Smashing you?! That's something Tim Johnson says. His crazy sayings are really getting around. Tim Johnson. *internally* No doubt about it. She's related to the other one.

Fulltalia: You should be honored!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Operation: Elf Supersolider?! I have no intention of participating in something like that!

Fulltalia: Then, you leave me no choice! If you won't cooperate, I shall have to go a different route!

Fulltalia began to chant a spell, summoning a circle around herself.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: ENOUGH WITH THE WEIRD PENIS MAGIC!

Fulltalia pointed at Tackleton and hit him with her spell. At first, nothing happened, until he looked down and noticed what looked like a tattoo on his lower stomach.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What's with the creepy symbol?! Why is it on my stomach?!

Fulltalia: THAT is my special secret weapon. A spell that turns the entire body into an erogenous zone making it THREE THOUSAND TIMES MORE SENSITIVE THAN NORMAL!

Fulltali stepped to Tackleton's side and gently blew into his ear to prove her point.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: AAAAH! *internally* OH GOD! IT'S TORTURE!

Fulltalia: Oh my! You're squirming about like a sad little fish washed ashore. Guards! Cellulose! Glucose! Hold him!

The two pretty, but oddly muscular Elven guards grabbed Tackleton by the arms. Their touch made him yell out even more.

Fulltalia: And now the moment of truth. I see you've put on a towel, but that bulging banana of yours ought to come out bursting like it's ready to explode!

Fulltalia ripped off the towel, but her happy expression turned to shock, when she noticed that the Star Rod was more like a Star Noodle at the moment.

Fulltalia: What?! Impossible! I don't understand it! Why don't you have an erection you jerk?!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Because, I'm not in love with you! My heart already belongs to my fiancee, a beautiful woman named Makoto.

Fulltali: Grrr.

Suddenly, an elderly Elven woman entered the room.

Elderly Elven Woman: Fulltalia dear.

Fulltalia: Grandmother?

Moments later, Fulltalia's Grandmother had calmed the situation down, and sat Tackleton and Fulltalia down at a table. Tackleton tried to take a drink of what he was offered, but he suddenly shuddered and hit his head down on the table.

Elven Grandmother: My goodness, are you OK? It's almost as though the sensation of the tea flowing down your throat was enough to get your rocks off.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: You talk like that too?! Come on Fulltalia, how much longer are you gonna make me suffer like-

Elven Grandmother: *cough cough cough*

Fulltalia: Grandmother, are you unwell?

Elven Grandmother: Forgive me, if our home wasn't in such a state of disrepair, then perhaps we could be a big more accommodating. I'm afraid we've fallen on hard times ever since "the incident".

Tackleton Angelsmythe: "The incident"?

Elven Grandmother: I know it's not much, but please feel free to make yourself at home. It's nice to see Fulltalia made new friends, but I did not know that Humans ran around naked. Quite an interesting fashion choice I must say.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Well...it would be rude to leave now.

At this point, Tackleton did start to notice that despite the beautiful and scenic setting, the house was a bit shabby, with most of the tapestry in tatters. Very unlike what he had heard about the Elves.

Back at the water park, the ladies were on the move, looking for Tackleton high and low.

Lisa: Did you find him anywhere?

Piglette: Unfortunately no, Sir Tackleton doesn't appears to be in the park anymore.

Gobuko: Hey! I found Eldoriel passed out in the bath!

They ran to the bath and helped up the frustrated Eldoriel.

Eldoriel: I can't believe I let my guard down like that! She swooped in and stole him right out from under my nose!

Piglette: What in the world happened?

Eldoriel: My sister showed up to snatch Tackleton's little swimmers! That's what happened!

Piglette: You mean, Sir Tackleton's been taken prisoner in the Elven nation?

Gobuko: Well let's go get him back!

Mimi: Sounds like it's time for Tackleton Rescue Party Part 2!

Eldoriel: No, not this time I'm afraid. This pertains to the affairs of MY people. Therefore, as an Elf, it's MY responsibility to bring him back.

Lisa: No matter how she tries to spin it, that's-

Mimi: Just her trying to get a head start.

Gobuko: That's so unfair!

Piglette: We should band together and-

Lisa, Mimi, Gobuko, and Piglette: GO GET OUR YOGURT SLINGER BACK!

Later on, Tackleton was finally given clothes, as he looked around the manor. Cellulose and Glucose kept close to him, to keep an eye on his movements. Tackleton looked up at a family portrait.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Tell me, what is this "incident" I've heard about, and why do they call themselves "Goodwill Ambassadors"?

Cellulose: The beginning of the end. The events that lead to their downfall.

Glucose: Lady Vegana Eldoriel was banished from the village, and House Eldoriel was ordered to pay an enormous amount in reparations.

Cellulose: It's known as the "Minestrone in the Pudding Incident".

Cellulose and Glucose lead Tackleton outside to a building behind the manor.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: What is this? A storage room?

Cellulose: Lady Vegana and Lady Fulltalia's great-great-grandfather Lord Vegetalia built this vault during House Eldoriel's heyday. The story goes that he left their ladyships an inheritance. A vast fortune stashed somewhere within these walls. You can't open the door normally.

Glucose: See that writing on the door? It says "When the powers of the sisters combine, the seal shall be broken". But as you may have guessed, they don't get along with each other. So the vault remains locked.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Now I get it. Wait...what?

As Tackleton turned around, he saw the two guards on their knees behind him.

Glucose: Would you be willing to try and mediate between Lady Fulltalia and Lady Vegana?

Cellulose: Being a "Goodwill Ambassador" may sound like a good job, but in reality, it's the type of dirty work designed to pay off debt.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: In other words, if they break the seal and find the fortune, they'll be relieved of their ambassador duties?

Cellulose: Please, help Lady Vegana, and Lady Fulltalia!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: I-

Fulltalia: Please, just give me a few more days!

Tackleton, Cellulose, and Glucose all ran into the manor to find the source of Fulltalia's distress. They saw her on her knees before an effeminate male Elf, in frilly garb, with wild hair.

Male Elf: Again with the excuses Fulltalia, how long are we supposed to wait?

Fulltalia: W-we've already secured the warrior from whom I shall extract the nut batter.

Male Elf: I don't envy you having to taint your bloodline with that of a disgusting Human, but given the dreadfully humiliating circumstance surrounding your family's ruin, I suppose it's a fitting task. In exchange for canceling your debts, you agreed to get pregnant. That was the deal, wasn't it?

Fulltalia: W-well, I...yes.

Male Elf: Either way, we can't wait any longer. I strongly suggest you produce results by the next time we come to visit.

The Male Elf and his subordinates left the room, leaving Fulltalia shaking with anger and humiliation. The anger quickly turned to tears.

Fulltalia: I HATE THIS! First, they stick me with the worst job imaginable! Then, when I catch the stupid Human, he turns his nose up at me! I CAN'T EVEN GET HIM TO PITCH A TENT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Tackleton Angelsmythe: *internally* Well, now I just feel bad for her. Wait...don't fall for it Tackleton! It's a crappy situation, but you can't lose sight of your love for Makoto! Nothing she says will make you do this!

Fulltalia: You! Take your clothes off Tackleton Angelsmythe.

Fulltalia: My patience is running thin! From now on, I will stop at NOTHING to escape this wretched life of a pauper!

Fulltalia cast a spell that pushed Glucose and Cellulose out of the room. Tackleton was surrounding a pinkish aura, which made everything around him hazy. Suddenly, a figured stepped out of the haze, but not whom he was expecting. A very naked Makoto stood in her place.

Makoto: Tackleton, I'm finally starting to understand where babies come from, and I want you to give me one.

Tackleton Angelsmythe: Oh no....OH NO!

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Machismo (1/25/2023 2:25 am)

Board footera