cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2024 3:40 am  #1

Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers X Kamen Rider Soul: Soul and Soda

FIZZING SENTAI SODARANGERS X KAMEN RIDER SOUL: SOUL AND SODA aka FLAVORED SPIRITS ARE GOOD FOR THE SOUL!!!

Hanta City was having a night of peace. The streets were quiet as rain slowly fell from the sky. No sight of Geist Jeeps trying to contain a problem. No sight of hooded men with a vendetta. Only the rain kept Johnathan Angel company as he wrote more notes about his Geist investigations. 

Johnathan Angel: This is too quiet. I'm not used to it anymore. I don't see any ghosts out there. No spectral essence in all of Hanta City. That hasn't happened in months. Wait, where is Blake?

Johnathan went downstairs to find a shocking sight. 

Johnathan Angel: Wha-wha-what is THIS?!

Blake: What do you think? 

Johnathan Angel: What do I think?

Lizbeth: Your ghost tried to sneak by me, but I heard the floor creak, and I KNEW that was him! I finally tracked him down for that agreement we made! 

Johnathan Angel: You tracked him down? How?

Lizbeth: I used a net! 

Johnathan Angel: A net? 

Blake: Honestly, it's a wonder we never saw it. 

Johnathan Angel: I'm a Detective and I never noticed that trap? 

Lizbeth: I might have some ninjas in the family. Just kidding…unless I'm not. 

Johnathan Angel: *gulp* 

Lizbeth: Now I can't hear him, but I take it by the thumbs up he likes the costume? 

Johnathan Angel: Uh…Blake, do you like the costume? 

Blake: Honestly? It's kind of fun! 

Johnathan Angel: He likes it. 

Lizbeth: Blake huh? Interesting. That name sounds familiar.

Johnathan Angel: Not an uncommon name. 

Lizbeth: No, but it sounds like one I should know for a reason. Can't remember, too busy dressing up a GHOST! This is the dream Johnathan! 

Johnathan Angel: It uh…it's good to have dreams. 

Lizbeth: Hehe! 

Blake: Wow, what is that? 

Johnathan Angel: What is what?

Lizbeth: What is what is what now? 

Johnathan Angel: Oh we're talking. 

Lizbeth: Oh sure, leave me out of it. Someone get this guy a pencil and paper!  

Blake: I'm seeing a strange portal in the Death Realm. I've honestly never seen anything like it before!

Blake ran out of the Cafe Noir, still in costume. 

Lizbeth: Java Coffington! Come back! 

Johnathan Angel: What? Java Coffi- I'll find him!

Johnathan ran behind Blake as he ran into the Hanta City Park, and up a large hill, where he stopped dead in his tracks to smell the air. 

Johnathan Angel: *sniff sniff* Cherry? Raspberry? 

Blake: I saw it right here. 

Johnathan Angel: What did you see? 

Blake: It looked like a fissure in the ground. 

Johnathan Angel: Everything looks good to me. In fact it smells even better. I could use a soda. 

Blake: *sigh* You can't see what I see. 

Johnathan Angel: I could see it if we transform. 

Blake: Briefly, but then you get to come back and keep on living. I don't think I missed being alive before I met you. I still don't even remember BEING alive. 

Johnathan Angel: Are you alright? 

Blake: I don't know, I just…I just need to think I guess. 

Johnathan Angel: Alright, I'll leave you to it. See you back at the Cafe.

Blake: Yeah. See ya.

As Johnathan left, Blake looked around before staring up into the sky. 

Blake: What am I still doing here? Who am I? Why do I have to be alo-

Agent West: Excuse me? 

Blake: Huh?

Blake turned around to see Agent West behind him. She quickly put away her gun as she looked down at her Geist Watch. 

Agent West: I reached the location of the strange readings but…I don't see anything…TOO strange…just a…coffee man? 

Blake: *gasp*

Blake panicked when he realized he was being seen, and froze in an awkward pose.

Agent West: I'll keep checking. Agent West out. Excuse me sir? What's your name? 

Blake: …

Agent West: Sir? There is someone in that costume right?

Blake, unable to be heard by Agent West, quickly pointed at his nametag. 

Agent West: Java Coffington? 

Blake: *nods* 

Agent West: Ummm, what's your actual name?

Blake panicked and looked around before miming with his hands that he couldn't speak. 

Agent West: Oh. You can't speak? Huh. That doesn't make for a good witness. Have you seen anything unusual…uh…usually for you I mean?

Blake nodded no and held up an X with his hands. 

Agent West: I…see. Heh. You're interesting. What are you doing out here?

Blake pointed to his mascot costume, and the name of the shop. 

Agent West: Oh! You're a mascot for a shop! Wait…Cafe Noir? You know the Spirit Detective?

Blake: *gasp* Wait, I can talk, she can't hear me! Crap! This is bad! What do I do? Think! Wait, I got it!

Blake held up his finger, and then quickly ran off in the suit. 

Agent West: Wait! Come back!

Suddenly, the fissure from before began to open in the Death Realm. 

Blake: Whoa! There it is! I knew it! So it's obvious she can't see it, but-

At that moment Agent West ran through where the fissure was in the Death Realm, but she actually fell through it. 

Blake: Whoa! What?! OH NO! Uh…hang on! I'm coming!

Blake quickly jumped into the fissure after her.

As Agent West and Blake fell down the fissure Blake tried his hardest to reach out to Agent West, West did her best to turn around and see where she was falling from and saw the Java Coffington suit reach for her as the fissure above them shone the moonlight behind him. They eventually were able to catch each other as they fell further and further. Soon they both heard a rippling sound that was similar to an ancient horn with shaking percussion. As soon as they heard that they splashed into a wet less ocean. They were dry and could breath, but were swimming towards what they thought was up, and after a few moments they broke through the plane of the ocean and fell sideways onto a baseball field, landing on 1st base.

Agent West: Ow... What was that? Where are we?

Agent West then noticed she landed on top of the Java Coffington costume's back and quickly got up.

Agent West: Are you okay?

Blake: Whatever that was, I don't want to ride it again.

Blake got up and gave an "okay" hand sign. Agent West sighed in relief.

Agent West: Thank goodness, didn't want you hurt either... Hey, thanks for trying to save me as I was falling.

Blake gave a thumbs up and nodded that rattled the Java costume a bit.

Agent West: This doesn't seem like Hanta, did we somehow teleport somewhere south?

Agent West & Blake took note of their surroundings as they saw a city that was suburban-like but at the same time had a thriving beachside that could be seen from anywhere.

Blake: This is like a vacation town.

Agent West: Hey Java, let's go talk to some people and see if we can find out where we are.

Agent West & Blake got out of the baseball field and started walking around the park.

Children: We're children! We're children! We're children! We're children!

Blake snorted at the kids.

Blake: Well that's silly.

Agent West then approached a middle aged couple while the self-proclaiming children ran around Blake in the Java Coffington costume.

Agent West: Excuse me, but me and this... mascot, are a little lost. Which town is this?

Husband: Well that's kinda surprising considering there's only one way out of here.

Wife: You're in Fiji, dearie. One way out through the Mountain Pass, if you didn't see it on the way in I'm honestly surprised.

Husband: Unless you came from the Ocean, hahahahaha!

The couple laughed as Agent West awkwardly chuckled in return. West turned to look at Java as he was playing with the children. West was charmed by the mascot's kind nature as she turned back to the couple.

Agent West: Thank you, I've been so busy with work that I'm just a mess mentally.

Husband: Well just stay away from the beach for right now ma'am, there's a big mess going on right now there.

Wife: You look very sharp young lady, the suit suits you. Hahaha!

The couple laughed as they called over their children as Blake was finishing up with a disappearing flower trick.

Agent West: C'mon Java, let's find out what's going on at the beach.

Meanwhile at the Beach House Laboratory, Dr. Colada was studying with Spikey in various books as the Sodarangers & Nephrotiti looked on in confusion.

Lenny Branford: So uh Doc, why are you working with the Kidney Stone Army?

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Shut up.

Spikey: "I realized, the moment I fell into the fissure, that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned. It continued falling into that starry expanse of which I had only a fleeting glimpse. I have tried to speculate where it might have landed, but I must admit, however— such conjecture is futile. Still, the question of whose hands might someday hold my Myst book are unsettling to me. I know that my apprehensions might never be allayed, and so I close, realizing that perhaps, the ending has not yet been written."

Sterre Pherdre: What's that quote from?

Dr. Pin A. Colada: It's crapola is what it is.

Spikey: We need to find a way to get those demons back to wherever they came from, we need as many answer as we can get.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: We need actual answers, not fantasy drivel from an insane man. I bet you're going to suggest opening a closet and going to Narnia as well.

Taran & Antra laughed together as they took that as a queue, walking toward the closet of the Beach House they stepped inside and closed the door.

Kaliona Farrell: Real funny guys, get out there. We need to figure this out.

Kaliona opened the closet to get them out, but no one was in there but clothing.

Kaliona Farrell: W-what?

Nephrotiti: They disappeared!

Kaliona & Nephrotiti leaned the closet out from against the wall and saw nothing there, no escape door underneath either.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Oh dear... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Back in Hanta City, Johnathan Angel was kicking a rock down the street, when suddenly, he heard a loud scream in a nearby alleyway. 

Johnathan Angel: Oh no! Just when I thought it was going to be a quiet night!

Johnathan ran down to the alley to see a man being attacked, but it wasn't a Wraith attempting to possess him, but a giant stone monster of some sort. 

Johnathan Angel: Now THAT is different. Hey! Paperweight! Over here!

The monster looked to Johnathan, giving the man a chance to escape. 

Johnathan Angel: That's right, come and pick on someone your own si- someone more capable or kicking you down the stree- hey I was just kicking a rock down the street, what a coinciden-

The monster swung at Johnathan, but he narrowly rolled out of the way. 

Johnathan Angel: Whoa! This one kicks back!

He quickly placed the lens in the aperture of the Soul Driver, but then he realized something. 

Johnathan Angel: Wait, I'm not seeing any spectral energy coming off of this thing! Also Blake isn't here! What was I thinking?! WHOA!

The monster continued its attack, with Johnathan blocking a swipe with a trash can. 

Johnathan Angel: Can we talk about this? What's your favorite music? Rock? Haha! No? AH!

Johnathan fell backwards, but just as the rock monster was about to attack him, a splash of red and blue surged around him and knocked the rock monster back. Two men in odd, brightly colored spandex suits and helmets jumped in front of Johnathan. 

Cherry One: Nice try IDIOT! You think you can hurt a citizen of this city, just because it's not Fiji!?

Raspberry Two: We have no idea WHERE we are, but it's very convenient that you would attack during a demon invasion!

Johnathan Angel: What is going on here?

Cherry One and Raspberry Two pulled out their depositors and opened fire on the rock monster, shattering it piece by piece. 

Cherry One: DIE! DIE! DIE! 

Raspberry Two: STOP EXISTING!

Johnathan looked on in confusion as the two colorful characters blasted the rock monster into small pieces. 

Cherry One: Another Kidney Stone monster dealt with. 

Raspberry Two: Done and dusted. 

Cherry One: Positively passed and flushed. 

Raspberry Two: Outstandingly- 

Johnathan Angel: Excuse me, but who are you guys? What was that? 

Cherry One: That was Kidney Stone monster, and we are Cherry One!

Raspberry Two: Raspberry Two!

Sodarangers: Fizzing Sentai! SODARANGERS! 

Cherry One: Surely you've heard of us? 

Johnathan Angel: No! Not once! Ever! 

Cherry One: Alright, so maybe we're not that big a deal outside of Fiji?

Johnathan Angel: Where?

Raspberry Two: By the way, where is this?

Johnathan Angel: Hanta City. 

Raspberry Two: Huh?!

Back in Fiji, Agent West & Blake were making their way down the pier as they saw demons sprouting up from the sands of the beach and attacking any tourists trying to enjoy the Spring Weather.

Agent West: This is not good, very not good.

Agent West was about to use her Geist Pistol but she realized she didn't have her armor on to protect her.

Agent West: Crap, I can't do anything. Hey Java, we need to get to a vantage point. Can you see any place we can go to for a safe shot?

Blake: You're asking me? Oh jeeze, let's see...

Blake looked around in the limited vision of his costume and spotted a shack near the beach.

Blake: Over there! Oh right... she can't hear me.

Blake tapped the shoulder of Agent West and pointed to the shack.

Agent West: Good spotting, doesn't seem like the Wraiths are attacking that. Let's go.

Agent West & Blake ran as best they could down the pier to the shack as they avoided the passerby's. Reaching the shack they opened it up to see a monster & a doctor in headlocks by another monster & a lady in a white headband.

Nephrotiti: I can't believe this is your fault brother!

Kaliona Farrell: You too doc, you just had to raise the dead after drinking.

Another lady this time in pink saw the new visitors and walked up to greet them.

Sterre Phedre: Ah, welcome! As you can see we're having a bit of a family problem. Would you like a seat? Tea perhaps? Soda? Try the soda!

The man in green stopped laughing at the domestic violence enough to see the new visitors.

Lenny Branford: Ah, sorry have you guys seen a pair of twins on your way here? One in red and the other in blue? The blue guy has a mustache that doesn't quite frame his face?

Agent West: No, sorry why are you all so calm while hell is breaking loose outside?

The beach shack residents all stopped what they were doing in unison. Sounds of screaming could be heard from the beach.

Spikey: We were so caught up in our research we forgot that the demons are still out there!

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Sodarangers, it's time to move out. Spikey, Nephrotiti, & I will keep researching while you fight off the demons.

Sodarangers: Roger!

Blake: Sodarangers?

The multi colored heroes took out their Bottle Openers and spun them to materialize soda bottles.

Agent West: What is going on here?! This town is a madhouse!

Sodarangers: Catch The Wave!

The heroes were splashed with waves of juices and were armored in fruity fashion.

Blake: This is so cool!

The Sodarangers ran out of the shack with Depositors in hand and started shooting wildly at the demons around the beach. Blake got caught up in the excitement and started watching the fight from a window, while Agent West was perplexed about the whole situation. Nephrotiti rolled a cart of drinks over to the two guests as Agent West was dumbfounded by the whole matter, Nephrotiti then handed West a cup of tea.

Nephrotiti: Here miss, this will calm your nerves.

Agent West shakily raised the cup but took a deep breath and then sipped the cup. Her eyes lit up as the flavor reached her tongue.

Agent West: This is the most flavourful tea I've ever had.

Nephrotiti: Oh thank you, I take great pride in my work. Now sir, would you like a drink?

Blake turned around to the hydration cart, and a bottle of soda caught his eye.

Blake: Oh man... I really really want that Soda. It's Rocket Pop flavor.

Nephrotiti saw the direction of the mascot head's eyes and grabbed the soda bottle.

Nephrotiti: Here sir, for you.

Blake: Man.. I really wish I could drink this.

Blake held the bottle in his hand and was unsure what to do with it.

Nephrotiti: Oh are you shy? Here, come with me to this room. It's our meditation room, take your time.

Nephrotiti then took Blake by the glove and walked him over to the meditation room. Agent West meanwhile composed herself enough to where she opened the window ajar and took potshots at the demons outside with her Geist Pistol in support of the rambunctious Sodarangers.

Agent West: I can at least help out here.

Blake meanwhile was just left in the meditation room by Nephrotiti as he sat in a chair looking at the beach outside through a tinted window. He saw the Sodarangers fighting the demons in silly but effective fashion. He looked at the bottle in his hand and was resolved by the heroes actions.

Blake: I gotta at least try.

Blake took off the mascot outfit and put it aside. He opened the bottle of soda as he heard the fizz of carbination rise. With a deep breath he slugged the bottle back into his mouth and was met with a burst of flavor. Flavor he hadn't had in a while, emotions gripped him as he started to shake.

Blake: Oh my... I... I can't believe it...

With renewed energy, Blake put on the Soul Driver and inserted the lens of the Apeture.

Belt: THROUGH THE LENS OF LIFE, I FACE DEATH.

Blake: Henshin!

The Aperture spun on the Soul Driver, but the armor didn't immediately clad him. It continued to spin and spin faster and faster, as if it was taking a long time to connect.

Back in Hanta City, Johnathan Angel picked up his sticky, soda covered hat off the street. 

Johnathan Angel: You guys are super heroes? 

Cherry One: I wouldn't say that. 

Raspberry Two: I would say it a little bit sometimes. 

Johnathan Angel: Kidney Stone Army? I've never heard anything about it. Maybe it's something Lizbeth might know? She could check Geistbook. 

Cherry One: What book?

Johnathan Angel: You don't know what Geistbook is? You've never heard of Hanta City. I've never heard of you or the city of Fiji. Just how did you two end up here? 

Cherry One: Narnia. 

Johnathan Angel: Hm?

Raspberry Two: We went through a portal in a closet, and came out of a fissure in the park. 

Johnathan Angel: A fissure in the park? That's where Blake went! He said there was something there.

Cherry One: This might be on us. 

Johnathan Angel: You?

Raspberry Two: Not US specifically but that idiot Dr. Pin A Colada. 

Johnathan Angel: Can you explain on the way? 

Cherry One: Absolutely!

As they ran back towards the park, another figure watched and began to pursue them. They made their way through town, all the way back to the Hanta City park. By the time they reached the fissure, Johnathan was caught up, more or less.

Johnathan Angel: You guys are killing stone monsters that your boss created after he pulled you and them from another dimension? 

Cherry One: More or less?

Raspberry Two: It sounds worse when you say it. 

Johnathan Angel: I'm sure I don't have all the angles. 

Cherry One: No, that's pretty much everything. 

Raspberry Two: I'm in love with a Kidney Stone Monster though, so it's alright. 

Johnathan Angel: Is it though? You said this is where the you came out? 

Cherry One: Yep. 

Johnathan Angel: I don't see anything. No sign of spectral energy. 

Cherry One: Pardon?

Johnathan Angel: I can see ghosts. I'm a Spirit Detective. 

Cherry One: Oh. 

Raspberry Two: Sure.

Raspberry Two pointed at Johnathan behind his back, and signaled with his hands to Cherry One that he thought their new acquaintance was insane. Suddenly however, Johnathan suddenly jolted back, as the fissure opened yet again. 

Johnathan Angel: There it is! 

Cherry One: You're right, he's crazy. There is nothing there! 

Raspberry Two: Did you hit your head during the Kidney Stone attack? A concussion, like a kidney stone, will pass in time. 

Johnathan Angel: You can't see it, because it looks like a rip from the Death Realm, so that must be what your Doctor did. He created a rip that bridged two worlds, using the Death Realm as the tunnel! 

Cherry One: That's a lot of speculation. 

Johnathan Angel: I'm a genius Spirit Detective. This is what I do. But this is the Death Realm we're talking about. You guys aren't dead are you? 

Raspberry Two: Do we look dead to you? We're very much alive. 

Mysterious Voice: Exactly what I wanted to hear!

Rasberry Two: Huh?

Suddenly, Johnathan saw a Wraith burst out of the fissure and lunged at Raspberry Two. He screamed as he was lifted into the air and began to mutate change from the Wraith possession. 

Cherry One: Antra, you idiot, now's not the time to get possessed by a demon! 

Johnathan Angel: This is getting baaa-

The aperture on Johnathan's Soul Driver suddenly opened up, as he was taken into the Death Realm. 

Cherry One: What?! This is bad!

Back in the Fiji, Blake's belt finally began to charge up and form the suit around him. 

Blake: Finally!

Blake formed into Kamen Rider Soul and ran out to join chaos of the Wraith flying around causing trouble. 

Kamen Rider Soul: How are they even visible?

As he slashed at a Wraith, he backed into an angry Coconut Three. 

Coconut Three: Grrr! Idiot demons! Why won't you die?! 

Kamen Rider Soul: Hey, do me a favor and distract that one. 

Coconut Three: Huh? Who are you? 

Kamen Rider Soul: Uh...a hero like you I guess? 

Coconut Three: You don't have a fruit theme! 

Kamen Rider Soul: No, I sure don't!

Coconut Three took out her depositor and opened fire on a flying banshee looking Wraith. It distracted the Wraith as Soul jumped onto the roof of a beach hut and launched a Rider Soul Knee, that blasted through Wraith, destroying it in an explosion. 

Coconut Three: YES! IT'S DEAD! 

Kamen Rider Soul: Right. You guys alright? 

Coconut Three: This is what we do. So who are you?

Kamen Rider Soul: Call me Kamen Rider So-

Suddenly the spirit energy from the Wraith entered the aperture, and made Soul hold his head. 

Kamen Rider Soul: I think I knew my name for a second! 

Coconut Three: ...That's neat? 

Kamen Rider Soul: I-

Soul turned and looked up to a building behind him, where Agent West had taken point, trying to shoot Wraith out of the sky. 

Agent West: He's here too? What is going on with all of this?

Kamen Rider Soul was snapped out of his stupor by a familiar voice. 

Johnathan Angel: Hey! Blake! Blake snap out of it! 

Kamen Rider Soul: Eh? Johnny-boy! What are you doing here? 

Johnathan Angel: You picked a bad time to turn on the Soul Driver! Some dude in a blue suit was possessed by a Wraith! Your fissure was obviously real. We're in another dimension! 

Kamen Rider Soul: Yeah, we do that weekly. 

Johnathan Angel: I mean a completely different world! A Doctor opened a rift through the Death Realm! 

Kamen Rider Soul: Not a good idea! 

Johnathan Angel: It gets worse! A Wraith possessed one of those spandex wearing heroes from this Fiji place!

???: I am certainly a bad idea indeed.

Diving from the sky came the distorted Raspberry Two, tackling Kamen Rider Soul rolling him toward the Sodarangers.

Distorted Raspberry Two: Raspberry Wraith! Antra Locke... and a Wraith.

Strawberry Five: A Wraith?

Agent West, Dr. Colada, Spikey, & Nephrotiti then ran out of the Beach Shack Laboratory with devices in hand.

Spikey: It's as we thought.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: We're dealing with Wraiths, spectral beings from the land of the dead. They latch onto anything living to feed on their soul.

Kamen Rider Soul: That's exactly right, and I'm the only one that can defeat them.

Melon Four: We are, together!

Raspberry Wraith laughed at the heroes resolve.

Raspberry Wraith: And you're willing to kill your friend to do it?

The Sodarangers took a step back in shock, they hadn't thought of that possibility. Kamen Rider Soul was unmoved by the threat.

Kamen Rider Soul: I've freed people that were possessed by wraiths, and I can do it again.

Raspberry Wraith: Oh ho ho, so you've met my kind before. Well, I've gotten a lot of energy from this suit, this fruit energy. It's very filling, a fruity flavor. I'd be satisfied enough to end it all here if you are threatening to stop me.

The Raspberry Wraith then took out the Depositor at his side and pointed it at himself.

Sodarangers, Agent West, Dr. Colada, Spikey, & Nephrotiti: *gasp*

Kamen Rider Soul: Wait! Don't! Don't do this!

The Raspberry Wraith laughed at the heroes' predicament. The wraith then pressed the Depositor against his chest, and placed it's finger over the trigger when suddenly it was hit from behind with a dropkick, knocking the Depositor away, and was picked up by Nephrotiti.

Raspberry Wraith: W-What?

The Raspberry Wraith looked behind him and saw Cherry One getting up from the sand.

Cherry One: Get out of my brother this instant!

Raspberry Wraith: Oh it's you, I thought I left you behind.

Cherry One: It was a fun swim, but I'm ready to kick your core right in the seeds.

Raspberry Wraith: Wraaaagh! Enough! I'm tired of this nonsense!

The Raspberry Wraith shot a wave of electrified blue juices, the Sodarangers & Kamen Rider Soul protected their friends from the blow but it un-transformed the Sodarangers and caused Soul to kneel.

Raspberry Wraith: Hahahaha! Idiots! There's nothing you can do to stop me! And if you get close, I'll just sever this man's life. I can feel his thoughts, he wants what you all have. A life worth living. A life that has purposes. But he thinks he can't because he was born from you Taran. When he dies, he'll live in shadow forever as a lost soul!

Nephrotitti: He may be a Shadow, but I still love him! I'll be the light to his shadow!

Taran Locke: Well said, we will stop you Wraith and we will get my brother back!

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Sodarangers, it's time to move out!

Sodarangers: Right!

Spikey: Excuse me, Mr. Rider?

Spikey ran up to Kamen Rider Soul with something in his hand.

Johnathan Angel: I can't believe what's going on here

Kamen Rider Soul: I know right? Yes? What is it?

Spikey: I noticed your technology on your belt and was inspired. So I made you this, I hope it's compatible.

Spike then handed Kamen Rider Soul a lens.

Spikey: It's experimental, and may not even work.

Kamen Rider Soul: It's worth a shot!

The Sodarangers took out their bottle openers and began to spin them materializing soda bottles in front of them. Kamen Rider Soul inserted the experimental lens into the Soul Driver.

Sodaraners: Catch The Wave!

Belt: THROUGH THE LENS OF ALCOHOL, I SOAR!

Kamen Rider Soul: Henshin!

The Sodarangers popped open their bottles as Soul pressed a button on the Soul Driver, engulfing them in multi-colored juices as Kamen Rider Soul was awash in the clear liquid of alcohol or "spirits", his suit took on the form of Blazing Soul, only with a clear motif instead of flames. Together they stood side by side with Spikey, Nephrotitti, & Agent West.

Pineapple Six: Pineapple Six! Dr. Pin A Colada!

Strawberry Five: Strawberry Five! Sterre Phèdre!

Melon Four: Melon Four! Lenny Branford!

Coconut Three: Coconut Three! Kaliona Farrell!

Cherry One: Cherry One! Taran Locke!

Sodarangers: We are! Fizzing Sentai! Sodarangers!

Nephrotiti: Eroded in love! Stained blue in passion! Nephrotiti!

Spikey: The Earth call out! The people call out! The Sky call out! They call me to defeat evil! Kidney Stone Amry Leader! Spikey!

Johnathan Angel: Oh that's fun, let's do this! Ghost Hunting Detective! Johnathan Angel!

Kamen Rider Soul: Through life and death! I ride! Kamen Rider uh..."Spirit" Soul!

Kamen Rider Soul nudged Agent West, egging her on. Begrudgingly she sighed and posed.

Agent West: Geist Corporation member, Agent West!

Sodarangers, Nephrotiti, Spikey, Johnathan Angel, Kamen Rider Soul, & Agent West: We Are! Super Heroes!

The Raspberry Wraith then waved it's arms as it started to control the specters around the beach. Placing them all inside a passing by group of Kidney Stone Monsters.

Agent West: This is too stupidly convenient.

Raspberry Wraith: Attack them!

The contorted Kidney Wraiths stormed the beach in unison as the heroes ran at them in return. Shots from Depositors & the Geist Pistol were fired along with stones rolling against the beach as a huge fight broke out. Pineapple Six, Melon Four, & Spikey worked together to tackle groups of Kidney Wraiths, Spikey & Pineapple Six were able to lift up a gaggle of Kidney Wraiths as Melon Four dove into them with a crossbody. Strawberry Five & Coconut Three were circling Agent West & Nephrotiti as they guarded them, allowing them to take pot shots at the Kidney Wraiths. Soon they did a high-low sweeping shots all around them, blasting away the Kidney Wraiths. Kamen Rider Soul & Cherry One fought side by side against The Raspberry Wraith, exchanging punch for punch, and knee for knee. Raspberry Wraith tried to take a bite out of Kamen Rider Soul but Cherry One pushed him out of the way, Raspberry Wraith having missed turned around to be met with a double punch by Kamen Rider Soul & Cherry One.

Staggered, the Kidney Wraiths gathered together to recover as the Heroes gathered together.

Pineapple Six: Heroes! It's time for the Dimes Canon!

The Sodarangers & Nephrotiti reconfigured their Depositors to combine into the Dimes Canon, Strawberry Five then encouraged Agent West to come over.

Strawberry Five: C'mon! You too!

Agent West: O-Oh!

Agent West then added her Geist Pistol on top of the Dimes Canon in a conveniently shaped hole. They all then stood behind it and posed.

Sodarangers & Agent West: Double Nickle Geist Shot!

The Dimes Canon then shot out nickel shaped shot that were energized by the Geist Pistol as they shot through the grouped up Kidney Wraiths, blasting away into dust. The Raspberry Wraith roared in anger at the attack made and rushed at Agent West.

Kamen Rider Soul: My turn!

Kamen Rider Soul touched the aperture on the Soul Driver, making a splash sound. Soul jumped up and was covered in alcoholic liquid, changing position mid-air Soul dove at Raspberry Wraith knee first.

Kamen Rider Soul: RIDER SPIRITS KNEE!

Kamen Rider Soul kneed Rapberry Wraith with a flavored force strike, knocking it down causing it to spark in energy. The body of the Raspberry Wraith began to split in two, with Raspberry Two reaching out.

Raspberry Two: Help me!

Nephrotiti: Antra!

Nephrotiti then rushed over to Raspberry Two to pull him out of the Raspberry Wraith.

Kamen Rider Soul: Wait! Stop!

Nephrotiti grabbed onto Raspberry Two and tried to pull him out, but a hand grabbed Nephrotiti from behind Raspberry Two.

Raspberry Wraith: I'm not done yet!

The Raspberry Wraith then pulled both Raspberry Two & Nephrotiti into him, causing the body to distort and change.

Cherry one: No! Antra! Nephrotiti!

The Raspberry Wraith was filled with new power and began to grow in size as it absorbed the sand around it.

Raspberry Wraith: I'm going to use this beach connected to the Death Realm to destroy this World!

Sodarangers: Right! Flavor Boosters! Take Off!

The Sodarangers took out cans from their side and opened their tab to reveal the giant Robot Can Mechs that grew in size. They each jumped into their respective cans as they rolled into battle.

Cherry One: Cherry Booster! And Raspberry Booster!

Coconut Three: Coconut Booster!

Melon Four: Melon Booster!

Strawberry Five: Strawberry Booster!

Sodarangers: Fruit Punch Robo, Gattai!

The Flavor Boosters then rolled together as each can then formed part of the body of the Super Mech. Once together, fruits started pouring out of the cans, adorning the mech with armor. With a call with their hands toward the Fiji Beach, the giant mech summoned an orange & grapefruit which were instantly sliced into a Grapefruit Shield & an Orange Sword.

Sodarangers: Finished! Fruit Punch Robo!

Fruit Punch Robo, stood ready for battle. Its sleek, metallic and fruity frame gleamed in the sunlight, its powerful limbs poised for action as it prepared to face its monstrous adversary. Across the city square, a giant Wraith Rock Monster with a Blue Raspberry twist loomed, its rocky form pulsating with eerie blue energy that crackled and sparked in the air. Traces of blue raspberry essence infused its every movement, lending it an otherworldly aura as it lumbered forward, intent on destruction. With a thunderous roar, the Wraith Rock Monster charged at Fruit Punch Robo, its massive fists slamming into the ground with earth-shaking force. But the mech was ready, its advanced sensors detecting the approaching threat with pinpoint accuracy. With a burst of speed, Fruit Punch Robo leaped into action, dodging the monster's attacks with graceful agility as it closed the distance between them. With a deafening roar, the Wraith Rock Monster charged forward, its massive fists slamming into the ground with seismic force, sending shockwaves rippling through the city streets. Fruit Punch Robo responded with lightning-fast reflexes, dodging the monster's attacks with rocket powered agility. The mech retaliated with a barrage of punches, its powerful limbs a blur of motion as it delivered a relentless onslaught against its rocky adversary. But the Wraith Rock Monster proved to be a formidable foe, its resilient form shrugging off the blows with ease as it unleashed a torrent of energy-infused strikes. With a mighty swing of its arm, the mech unleashed the Orange Slicer Slash, a devastating technique that sent waves of energy slicing through the air. The attack struck true, carving through the Wraith Rock Monster's rocky exterior with unstoppable force. With a deafening roar, the monster staggered back, its form crumbling under the onslaught of the Orange Slicer Slash. Kamen Rider Spirit Soul and Johnathan Angel stood in shock at the giant robot crushed through the creature. 

Johnathan Angel: What is happening here?! 

Kamen Rider Spirit Soul: Our new pals just killed the giant rock Wraith thing! 

Johnathan Angel: Pals? 

Kamen Rider Spirit Soul: They're a little odd, but they fight for justice too. I'd say we're on the same team. 

Johnathan Angel: Yeah, I guess so.

Rocks fell from the sky and scattered all around the city, one of which hit the ground before ricocheting into Agent West, hitting her in the head. 

Kamen Rider Spirit Soul: ASHLEY! 

Johnathan Angel: Whoa!

Kamen Rider Soul ran over and caught Agent West as she fell from the blow. The rock was small, but the impact was strong enough to leave a gash on her head. 

Agent West: H-h-how do you know my name? 

Kamen Rider Spirit Soul: ...How? I-I-I-

Agent West blacked out, as a reappearing Nephrititi appeared with a staggered Raspberry Two. 

Raspberry Two: Grr! Idiot demon possessing rock thing! At least it's over. 

Kamen Rider Soul: Not exactly! Johnathan, can you see it? 

Johnathan Angel: Oh yeah, I see it.

Johnathan looked on in the Death Realm, as a giant Wraith appeared, twisted and contorted from its exposure to the energy of Sodaranger and the Kidney Stone monster. 

Kamen Rider Soul: You need to warn them! 

Johnathan Angel: Right!

Belt: THROUGH THE LENS OF DEATH, I FACE LIFE. 

Johnathan Angel: HENSHIN!

Kamen Rider Soul ran up the stairs of the nearest building and climbed into the cockpit of Fruit Punch Robo. The Sodarangers couldn't see him, as they celebrated together, but he noticed an empty seat and sat in it. Concentrating as hard as he could, and remembering the way Blake focused to pet Hachi, he used the controls and forced Fruit Punch Robo towards the fissure.

Melon Four: Woah, where are we?

Kamen Rider Soul: The Death Realm, don't worry about it for now as we have to deal with the 3rd Act.

Kamen Rider Soul forced the controls forward, causing the Sodarangers to try and keep up. The Giant Soda Kidney Wraith screamed in agony as it bursted energy out from it's body involuntarily, breaking apart the buildings of Fiji in the Death Realm.

Coconut Three: I can't believe it's still alive!

Kamen Rider Soul: No, it's dead and that's the problem. We need it to not exist!

Cherry One: I can get behind that idea, let's do it!

Strawberry Five: ...why does that crazy guy's voice sound different?

The Giant Soda Kidney Wraith swung at the air in a beserk nature, unable to contain the form it was in. The Sodarangers & Kamen Rider Soul swiftly dodged the bursting energy as it dashed towards the monster.

Kamen Rider Soul: We need to separate the Wraith from the Kidney Stones, I need you guys to give me a boost!

Cherry One: You got it!

Kamen Rider Soul then jumped out of the Raspberry Booster seat and jumped on top of the Fruit Punch Robo. 

Kamen Rdier Soul: Here goes!

With a mighty jump, Kamen Rider Soul jumped off Fruit Punch Robo and dove at The Soda Kidney Wraith, The Sodarangers used the Grapefruit Shield to give a citrus blast of energy behind him to give a boost of speed heading straight for the monster.

Kamen Rider Soul: RIDER SPIRITS KICK!

With the fruity flavor behind him, Kamen Rider Soul kicked the Soda Kidney Wraith right at the middle of it's forhead, causing the apparition of the wraith to fly out of it. With the wraith finally seperated, the body of the Soda Kidney Wraith fell apart and with a final push of his kick, Kamen Rider Soul finally destroyed the wraith in an explosion.

Shortly after...

Sterre Phedre: Thank you Java Coffington for carrying Agent West home, be sure to thank her for us.

Blake gave a thumbs up as he carried Agent West in a princess carry position. Agent West was sound asleep in his arms.

Lenny Branford: Enjoy those drinks and souvenirs! On the house of course!

Blake also had a backpack behind him full of touristy trinkets and drinks from Fiji. Nephrotiti & Antra were locked arm in arm as they approached Blake & Agent West.

Antra Locke: Please thank that Kamen Rider for his help, we couldn't have done it without him.

Nephrotiti: And be sure to take care of her properly like a lady, I've seen how you look at her.

Blake bowed in respect and entered into the fissure to head back to Hanta City, with the fissure closing up behind him.

Taran Locke: Well that's another chapter closed! Who's thirsty?

Everyone raised their hands, including Spikey.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Wait! You're still here?

Spikey: I thought I was a part of the team now with you father?!

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Fat chance of that you idiot! Catch The Wave!

Dr. Colada transformed into Pineapple Six and chased around Spikey on the beach as the others laughed and went back to their home.

Back in Hanta City, Blake, dressed as Java Coffington sat Agent West on a bench outside of Geist Tower. As he began to walk away, a dilerious West reached out to him. 

Agent West: Wait...please don't leave me...don't leave me alone.

Blake knew the Geist Agent couldn't hear him, so he leaned in and caressed her cheek. 

Blake: Don't worry, you're not alone. You know what? Neither am I. Heh.

Java Coffington walked away as Geist Security found Agent West on the bench and carried her inside. Back at Cafe Noir, Johnathan Angel was trying to piece together the events of the day, but ultimately decided to try and not think about it too hard. Java Coffington re-entered the Cafe while Lizbeth went through the bag of treats from Fiji. 

Lizbeth: Where did you guys get all of this stuff? Do I even want to know? It's neat though. Ooo, some "spirits" eh? Ya know, I always thought about making this a bar. What do you two think about Rum & Coke?

Blake and Johnathan both tripped up at the thought. 

In a construction site, the last of the Kidney Stone monsters was quickly destroyed by a rushing front kick from Kamen Rider Geist and Geist Security. After the monster was turned to dust, Geist activated his Geist Watch. 

Kamen Rider Geist: It appears the situation is unrelated to our current objectives. It has been eradicated. The suit is working better than expected. I intend to find Soul post haste, and reclaim what belongs to us. Geist out.

Kamen Rider Geist powered down, as a blonde man appeared in his place, slicked back his hair, and walked away. The communication was not to Victor Faust as it turned out, but another unseen force, watching from the darkness.

One Week Later...

Agent West stepped out of the hospital with a bandage on her head, ready to get back to work. She looked across the street to see a soda machine. 

Agent West: ...Hmm, there is no way that actually happened. I hit my head and hallucinated the whole thing. A mute coffee man did NOT carry me to safety. That whole thing was far too ridiculous. Or was it?

Agent West attempted the same pose she had made in Fiji. 

Agent West: Yeesh! That's embarrassing. *blushing* Yeah, that never happened. 

Last edited by Machismo (4/13/2024 3:49 am)

Board footera