cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2021 2:15 am  #21

Re: EBW - Earthbound Wrestling Part 2

Ninten: Welcome to EBW World, where we don't deconstruct or subvert expectations, because both of those things are tired, and we just don't like em. You'll get what you came for, and that's the news!

Ana: The EBW crew is heading back to Renegade Arena in Saturn City for Dark Hero Days, and we have one team ready to finally put aside their feud with Team Sazh. It's been a storied and developed feud, if you have ENN+. If you don't, well you probably don't know much about it? You DO have to have ENN+ to see Dark Hero Days though, so surely you know all about...surely. Anyways, this team just got an official name, and it seems maybe a third member?

Lily Belle Hopper: Hop! Hop! Lily Belle here with Fray Tiburon and Javier Leos, the two "Holy men" of EBW. In fact, I hear you're going by a new name now?

Fray Tiburon: Well, I guess we are. Forgive me miss, I can't look directly at you. You have parts hanging out.

Javier Leos: ...I'm only going to kind of look, but I'm not a Friar.

Fray Tiburon: The fans have nicknamed us the "The A-Men", and I don't see why we shouldn't go by that name. We are two men of God, who have been donating most of our winnings to charities and Churches. If that is our lot in life, then so be it. We're The A-Men.

Javier Leos: Dealing with Dogma in Anahauc, and then coming back here to find ourselves in a feud with Team Sazh for the obvious reasons stated in our time on ENN+, we haven't had the chance to do the good works we've been striving for, but now we hope to settle things with Team Sazh and-

?: Excuse me, forgive me for interrupting. I'm here to introduce myself.

Javier Leos: A Nun? Sister, what are you doing here?

?: I'm here to compete. More specifically, I'm here to join you. The Church has ENN+, but, and I can not stress this enough, we do NOT have any higher lewd tiers.

Javier Leos: A competing Nun? We've been here before haven't we? Isn't that how Dogma started?

?: That sect of the Church has been dismantled. They had the wrong idea, trying to mix with politics, which in turn is trying to replace faith and religion. It was an evil and corrupted project. No, I wish to be like Fray Tiburon, a man who dedicates his life to God and to the sport of wrestling that we both love. I was always a fan, but seeing you fight inspired me, and so I've been spending time getting prepared for me arrival, and I'm here to report to you. My name, is Sister Judgement, and I'm here to bring God to the Women's Division!

Javier Leos: Do we have to change our name? The A-Men is a pun and The A-People doesn't quite have the same kick.

Fray Tiburon: Heh. This will certainly make things more lively.

The Mach Farm

A car pulled up, with Derek Mach appearing out of it, removing his shades to access his surroundings. He laughed to himself and walked towards the door to the house, only to suddenly feel the sharpness of a knife to his back.

Derek Mach: ....Tali....long time no see.

Tali Mach: Not long enough Derek.

Derek Mach: I just came to pick up Trevor to-

Tali Mach: I know who you came for, but I want to know why?

Derek Mach: He needed help. Thought I'd offer it.

Tali Mach: Is that right? Look up.....I said look up.

Derek Mach: ...Alright, what am I looking for?

Tali Mach: You know what. It's right above of us at this time of night. The space station you tried to use to kill us. I was on that thing. I remember. I saw you try to plow that thing into the Earth. Trevor stayed behind, to make sure you didn't escape. He was willing to get himself blown up to keep you from getting back to Earth.

Derek Mach: That's-

Tali Mach: What? History? We remember history for a reason. We don't throw away the books or tear down the reminders for a reason. You're dangerous, and not to be trusted. Not then, not now, not ever.

Derek Mach: ....Maybe you're right, but then again, didn't you try to do the same thing once before? I think you went by the name "HER" at that point.

Tali Mach: ...That was-

Derek Mach: Different? How? You admitted you liked being HER. You embraced it. You didn't know what you were without it. Us Machs, we have a way of, giving in to our chaotic nature. It's the burden we bear. We like to live in the fire. We have trouble finding our purpose. After that space station incident, I spent years trying to find my purpose, until my son, gave me that purpose. The fever....the rage...the uncontrollable anger....it washed away. I am, for the first time in a long time, ...heh...in possession of all my marbles.

Tali Mach: How could I ever believe that?

Derek Mach: How do people believe you?

Tali Mach: ....You're a mind game playing prick like always.

Derek Mach: I never said I wasn't a prick. I've still done what I've done. Nothing is going to wash that away.

Tali Mach: Seriously...why? Why and why now?

Derek Mach: Why not now? We're family.

Tali Mach: You Vin Diesel all of a sudden?

Derek Mach: I have a better hair line.

Tali Mach: Heh.

Derek Mach: Did I make you laugh? Well well well. It's a day of miracles.

Tali put the knife down, and Derek finally turned to face her. It was at this point, she noticed Derek was missing his left eye.

Tali Mach: What the hell?

Derek Mach: Nice to see you too.

Tali Mach: What happened to your eye?

Derek Mach: You think I got off that station unscathed. It blew up in space. Lucky to be alive at all.

Tali Mach: I've seen you since then though.

Derek Mach: Glass eye. Had to keep up appearances when I was-

Tali Mach: Void. That's the reason isn't it? Void is looming.

Derek Mach: I'm going to tell you something Tali. This Void guy, was so far out there....even I was a little put off, but of course I took his identity, because it sounded.....fun.

Tali Mach: Of course you did.

Derek Mach: But, I did have a logic to my madness. I could control how dangerous the situation became. I could decides who got hurt, and how badly they got hurt. This guy, would have been happy to see the entire audience gut themselves in a fit of rage and emotion. He wanted them dead. He wanted everyone killing or dying. After I lost, and took a step back, and found I had a son, someone to love and protect, I realized that that's not the kind of person you want pulling the strings. So yeah, I'm hunting Void, but helping Trevor....I'm doing that because we're cousins, and I owe him.

Tali Mach: You owe him more than you can ever repay.

Derek Mach: This place, it looks familiar to me. It reminds me of the childhoods spent on my Grandma's farm. Trevor, Dougie, and I spent a lot of time out in the fields, playing games and making plans. Things were a lot more simple then, with us and the world. It was quiet...and you had time to listen to yourself...and block out the sounds. Maybe it helped with the screaming. I'd say that's why you picked this place, not just because of the location. But that would mean that Tali Mach had a heart, and the stories paint you as a ruthless sociopath.

Tali Mach: Well... I guess people need to keep a more open mind then.

Derek Mach: So is it working?

Tali motioned over to the corn field, where Trevor stood among his slowly growing crops. His dogs were running around him, and local wildlife had made its way to him as well. He held his head upward, with his eyes closed and a smile on his face, in a state of peace.

Tali Mach: You tell me.

Derek Mach: Heh.

8/08/2021 1:58 am  #22

Apple Kid: HERE IT COMES! THE HEAVEN DRIVER! WRIST CLUTCH! 1-2-3! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

Makoto Angel: YES! HE DID IT! I mean....oh come on, you knew I'd be happy for him!

Apple Kid: Unfortunately for the "Warrior of Light" his time as Triple Crown Champion has come to an end, and the "Constellation King" has taken the crown for himself. Here comes Lainey Strong to help Benjamin out of the ring. Tack is trying to stop her, so Benjamin can kneel, but she's slapping him!

Makoto Angel: Don't do that Lainey!

Larry Grim: Tack is just staring at her. An ice cold gaze, as he walks Benjamin to the back. You wouldn't have seen this look or attitude from Tack just a few months ago, but a man driven to the breaking point, can become a different kind of person entirely.

-

Tack Angel: You can have your rematch at the poorly named Dark Hero Days, and if you win, you get this back. You'll even have this beautiful and ornate new title belt. However, WHEN you lose, you're lady friend Lainey Strong, will have to pledge herself as a servant to me.

Lainey Strong: I'm Accepting your wager on behalf of Benjamin.

-

Benjamin: I don't bow to mad Kings. Last time, we had a battle, but I'm ready for war.

Tack Angel: Dark Hero Days requires escalation. I don't trust that you won't pull a trick to try and steal these titles from me, so you can save the "purity" of Mayor Strong's daughter. That's why our match will be a Lumberjack Match.

-

Trevor Mach: I might actually need a hand with War Games now.

Derek Mach: Consider it done.

Trevor Mach: Just like that?

Derek Mach: Just like that.

Trevor Mach: Why the generosity?

Derek Mach: ....You fought in a ring of fire to save my son. My son Trevor. You saved him.

Trevor Mach: Of course....we're family.

Derek Mach: Right. We're family. You and me kid. It's just like old times.

Trevor Mach: .....

Apple Kid: Welcome home EBW! We're in Renegade Arena for Dark Hero Days! That's right the second ENN+ show in a month! You have Chaz Hardcastle to thank for tha....all the extra content and action. It's worth it folks. High stakes tonight!

Makoto Angel: That's right, the Triple Crown is on the line, when my husband and King defends against former champ Benjamin in a Lumberjack Match. Dan Club and the War Kings will be on the outside. They won't be done though, as the main event will see....

Larry Grim: War Games! Blood 4 Blood and the War Kings will battle for the World Team Championship Rings. If the War Kings defend, they'll call the shots on Trevor Mach's next defense of the Challenge Championship. Is Ilya looking for a rematch? I'm sure he'd just have to ask.

Makoto Angel: We also know the Women's World Tag Team Championships will be on the line tonight. The James Sisters lost them, and then we lost Jessica James. Who is going to step up to take on the Valkyries?

Apple Kid: The most curious match, will see Bashin Dan travel to VBW. They're doing a show LIVE tonight too, and during a simulcast, we'll see Dan challenge Razorblade once again for the VBW Championship. Dan has been suffering from the post VE curse that seems to follow him, but he's planned out a new deck, and he's going in with confidence. The Dangerous Player is always ready to grow and learn, and I think the taste of violence he had with Razor was all he needed for a bloody war. We'll see tonight. Truly it is Dark Hero Days in EBW, and it's time for the action. That's the ring, and we're going there!

Makoto Angel: That last line needs work.

Larry Grim: I see where you were going.

Apple Kid: How about...and awaaaaaay we goooo!

Makoto Angel: Better!

Larry Grim: Well done.

EBW: Dark Hero Days
Renegade Arena, Saturn City
ENN+

1. EBW Triple Crown World Championship Lumberjack [Lainey Strong at Stake]:

Tack Angel(c) beat Benjamin via Clutch Winged Angel -> Pin -> Title Defense!

-The opening match saw the Triple Crown World Championship on the line, as the War Kings and Dan Club surrounded the ring in their Lumberjack capacity. Lainey Strong sat at ringside as her boyfriend Benjamin came down to a huge ovation, ready to defend the honor of his love and reclaim the top prize in the sport. He held his sword, the legendary Masamune aloft and shouted to the heavens, as feather began to rain from the sky.

Tack came out with Neptune and Uranus backing him, as the wives sans Makoto all bowed to the sides of a blue carpet. Tack held aloft his scythe as the wives carried the Triple Crown to the ring for him. He stepped into the ring, and in a cool moment he clashed his scythe with Benjamin's Masamune. The two struggled for several minutes as sparks flew from their weapons. The bell rang and the fans fired up. A quick flurry of blows saw Benjamin fall out of the ring, and immediate get the boots put to him by the War Kings. Jammer and Vape quickly tried to make the save, but with Dan in VBW, they didn't quite have the numbers, so Lainey got out of her chair to assist in a crowd pleasing moment. Benjamin rolled back in and hit a Spear on Tack, and tried to set him up for the Excalibur, but ate a hard kick to head instead. An early Angel Driver lead to a 1-Count, though Tack didn't CLUTCH the WRIST. As the action ramped up, the match looked to surpass their original encounter, but the enthusiasm of the War Kings to get involved wasn't doing them any favors with the crowd, who were firmly behind the Warrior of Light. The story seemed to be the War Kings just overwhelming the stalwart former Champion, and throwing him back into the ring to "bow" at the feet of the King, but Benji remained defiant, bringing that action that has given a large contingent of fans the perception that he's the best in the ring today. However, late in the match, as Jammer and Vape were fighting off the War Kings in a spill outside, Ilya Fedorovich got a little handsy with Lainey Strong and tried to plant a kiss on her. An enraged Benjamin turned to see it. Tack tried to use the moment to land a vicious head kick, but Benjamin caught it and blocked. He lifted Tack for the Masamune, as the crowd went wild. Benjamin knew Lainey could handle herself, and indeed she did, as she slapped Ilya across the face and hit a Spinebuster to the floor. 1-2-KICKOUT! Tack managed to narrowly avoid the pin from the Masamune, but came back strong. He landed his signature kicks to get some breathing room and a series of Suplexes, before finally CLUTCHING the WRIST for the Angel Driver. 1-2-KICKOUT! Tack was astonished as Benjamin's heart refused to give up. Tack lifted him for the WRIST CLUTCH Heaven Driver, but Benjamin escaped and hit a Spear. 1-2-KICKOUT! Benji went to the 2nd turnbuckle for the Excalibur, but Tack dodged it and hit a kick. He finally had enough, as the King of Crystal Heaven lifted Benjamin for the Clutch Winged Angel. Tack was all but certain in his victory, but somehow Benji got a foot on the ropes. The fans hopes were dashed as Ilya pushed the foot off before the ref could see. 1-2-3. Tack Angel remains Triple Crown World Champion.

Apple Kid: And Tack Angel retains! War Kings really made the difference on this one. I think Benji could have done more against the King if not for them, but Tack Angel, master strategist as it turns out, made this more than difficult for the former champ.

Larry Grim: Benjamin got his foot on the ropes after the Clutch Winged Angel. He actually did that. We all saw it. The ref didn't of course, because of course. It's wrestling. We saw it though. It happened. The former Champion of the World gave it everything here. Not enough strength to kick out, but enough to get that foot on the ropes, which is more than anyone has been able to do so far. You have to think Bashin Dan wishes he were here for this one. The numbers game was too much. I mean, did Dan Club even get anything good on Tack?

Makoto Angel: He did his best to stay in the ring. He knew what he was doing. I'm proud of you Tacky, but we all know what this means right? This means that Lainey Strong is officially a retainer of my family.

Apple Kid: How do you feel about that?

Makoto Angel: I...uh...it's complicated.

Larry Grim: Indeed it is. Benji looks distraught as Lainey is being told to stay at ringside by Tack, as Jammer and Vape try to get him to the back. Folks, we'll be seeing Jammer a little later on, and after that, we'll have Bashin Dan LIVE from VBW, as he challenges Razorblade for the VBW Championship one more time. The One Man War has been making a mockery of EBW, and especially trying to get under the skin of Dan Club. He's got Dan's full attention on this one. You won't want to miss it...I mean you already paid for it....most likely. I see you Stan Wildabee from Onett....I see you.

Apple Kid: What a way to start the night, but it is indeed just the start. We have War Games in our Main Event, and perhaps Blood 4 Blood aren't as happy as Trevor is that Derek Mach is joining up to sub for Subbie.

Trevor Mach: Guys? You've been standing there silently for a few minutes now. I mean, it's better than smiling and looking up and to the right until you know the camera is on you, but still, you might...want to say something? Chime in? Get to the poin-

Mav Valentine: What is there to say but.....Derek Mach. I mean come on man.

Derek Mach: Not surprised by the reaction, but what choice do you have?

Picky Minch: We have a lot of choices here. Going without you seems like a safer bet.

Trevor Mach: I need you to trust me on this. I think everyone in this parking lot, homeless man sleeping over there excluded, can attest to having that bloodlust overwhelm us on more than one occasion. Right now, we're thinking clear bros. The objective is clear. We beat the hell out of the War Kings, and if they won't clear Subster, then Derek is the guy for the job.

Mav Valentine: I never fought you personally Derek, but I know of you. I've seen the footage, and I know your handiwork all too well. You look out at the night sky, and you can see your handiwork. That being said, Trevor is right. We've all had our moments where he lose it. This job, and the pursuit of the hunt, does things to us. It drives us to our limits. We find our what we're really made of. With that experience, I've learned you can come back from the ledge, so why not you? I'm willing to give it a shot, but do not screw us over, or I'll make you regret it.

Derek Mach: Understood.

Picky Minch: *sigh* It is what it is.

Derek Mach: ...I think the question is, do you accept this choice?

Subculture: Huh? Me? Like I have a choice here partna! They put me on the shelf, juuuust long enough to not be able to be in War Games, and yet, they think I can work Xperience later this week! It sucks! I'm angry, but they won't clear me! So yeah, you do you man! You fight for us, but you give it everything you've got! We're trusting Trevor, and Trevor is trusting you! It's all on the line! Don't forget that partna!

Derek Mach: ...You're certainly....different.

Subculture: I'm angry and I got feelings! What can I say!

Derek Mach: Well alright then. I guess we're good to go.

Trevor Mach: Hey Derek, these guys are brothers. We're all the same. We go to war together tonight, and we're counting on you.

Derek Mach: I'll do what I have to do. You don't have to worry. We may both be crazy, but one things that bonds us is the importance of family, and the changes our children made to us. It'll be different this time.

Trevor Mach: Then what are we waiting for?

2. Singles: Rains beat Danny Leung via Rainsmaker -> Pin
-The next match saw Rains take on Danny Leung, in a grudge match that's been building on ENN+, and surely you know all about it. Rains has aligned with Bad News Barry, and has been running through his old stablemates. This match would be no different. Though Danny Leung has learned through The Shark Order to love himself again and to win, he was not able to overcome the flurry of Superman Punches and the Rainsmaker to end the match in a quick pinfall.

Apple Kid: I'd say Rains is on fire, but that really doesn't make any sense does it?

Larry Grim: He calls him the "Eye of the Storm" for a reason, and tonight shows he's ready to break out of the lower card. He's actually winning. A meme joke no more. I'd say he's even got the fans on his side a little. Oh wait, he's about to speak. Let's listen.

Rains: You probably wonder why I am taking out all my old "friends". People think it's just because they were holding me back, but that's not true. The truth of the matter is....the Mushroom Head virus is still very real, and you people are all selfish for standing close together and trying to have fun. I got the mysterious and nebulous vaccine immediately, but these guys....they didn't, and that put them on my hit list. The "Eye of the Storm" says you all need to get the shot, wear a hat, two if you can, and stand far apart. Don't get close to anyone ever again, and do exactly what the Government wants. You can trust them. They always know what's best. That's a pro tip from the Big Driz!

Apple Kid: ....Well he HAD some of the fans....right until the cringe. "Eye of the Cringe".

Jammer: Alright, so things didn't work out for Benjamin guys, BUT, if we go out there and make this a fun and memorable entrance and get that win, I know it'll lift spirits for the Dan Club. So basically, just do your coffin dance, and when you get to the ring, a hoop will pop out of the coffin, and I'll make a sick jump shot, and HOPEFULLY.....hopefully....I'll sink it. So let's just-

Jenny James: Hey Slam Jam, can I talk to you?

Jammer: Huh? Of course.

Jenny James: Thanks. I...don't ask you for much do I?

Jammer: You don't really ask. You just kind of grab me by the shorts and drag me off when you-

Jenny James: I get it, I've got an abrasive personality.

Jammer: I didn't mean it like that. It's just who you are. Nothing wrong with that.

Jenny James: You don't think there is anything wrong with me?

Jammer: I think you're awesome.

Jenny James: I think my sister disagrees. I think that's why she left.

Jammer: She made a mistake. You guys were an amazing team. It's her loss.

Jenny James: I need to do something tonight, and no matter what happens, I don't want you to stop me or try to get involved. Stay away from the ring. Can you do that for me?

Jammer: What do you-

Jenny James: I need you to trust me and promise. I've never needed a white knight in my life, and I'm not going to start now.

Jammer: It's not being a white knight to worry about someone you love.

Jenny James: You...you love me?

Jammer: ...Did I say that out loud? Uh...ah...uh....I mean...I do but...

Jenny James: Please Jammer. Promise me.

Jammer: ....I promise.

Jenny James: Thanks. Oh and Jammer?

Jammer: Yeah?

Jenny James: I'm....pretty fond of you too.

Jammer: .....Pretty fond of me. That's...so much better than "get away from me you creep, you're subpar at basketball." I'll take it! Come on coffin dudes!

3. EBW Television #1 Contender 4-Way: Kinniku Mike beat Firebrand X[x], Jammer, and Big Shark via Muscle Buster -> Pin
-The next match was a fun and flashy clash of styles, as four of the best fought for the next shot at the EBW Television Championship. Big Shark was a dark horse favorite after his big matches in the previous week, but a ferocious Firebrand X sought to keep him out of the ring at all costs. Fighting a desperate, uphill battle, to claim the momentum he'd been looking for, but it cost him, as Jammer hit a Sling Blade on him, only to get floored by the even more in shape Kinniku Mike, who picked up X for the Muscle Buster and pinned him for the win.

Apple Kid: An exciting match, with Mike scoring the win. It looked like Jammer almost had it, but just like that jump shot, it was botched. Kinniku Mike will face Subculture on Xperience for the Television Championship!

4. Women's Singles: Gold beat Erica via Golden Exploder -> Pin
-Prior to this match, it was shown backstage that the Skulls & Bones were beating down on Erica, while other members of the Women's Division stood by and watched from a distance. As the S&B walked away, Erica spit blood on the ground, picked herself up, and limped to the ring. Despite everything Erica had done in the past, even that moment seemed to stir some guilt in the roster, but they let her take her lumps. Gold showed some solidarity with Erica as she limped to the ring to compete, but she didn't pull any punches. The injured Erica was unable to hit the Air Raid Crash, and fell to the Golden Exploder for the 1-2-3.

Makoto Angel: Erica was just battered twice, but she's still refusing help, and trying to hold her head high. I think maybe the gals need to get with the program here, because even if you can't trust her, she does seem to stand against the Skulls & Bones, and that's good enough for me. Also, the Skulls & Bones have STILL not had a single match yet. They truly are just here to dismantle the division. *sigh*

Backstage

Tack Angel and the War Kings were celebrating backstage, as they headed to Tack's locker room, where the wives were waiting with champagne. Lainey Strong was being towed behind Tack.

Tack Angel: Come on Lainey, you can join in on the celebration.

Lainey Strong: What do I have to celebrate about?

Tack Angel: How about the fact that Benjamin gets to live to fight another day, hopefully having been taught a lesson in humilty.

Lainey Strong: It took you and all of the War Kings to steal that win from him.

Tack Angel: I don't steal. He knew the rules going in. I never said it would be easy. It was difficult on purpose. I rose the stakes to protect him and you. I can't help it that you agreed for him. This is really all your fault.

Lainey Strong: ...I did this to myself? Maybe, but I'll keep my end of the bargain. I won't back out, even if it makes me sick.

Tack Angel: How honorable, of course, you really don't have a choice. A deal is a deal as they say. I'll try not to make it too difficult on you, but I will be continuing this lesson, for your sake and his.

Lainey Strong: *turns to Amy* Are you really OK with all of this? You like seeing your husband doing what he's doing?

Amy Angel: My husband is a provider, a hero, and a martyr. He's sick of the attitudes and the treatment of his family. We've been embarrassed and denegrated for a long time. If you don't like this, and others don't like this, maybe they shouldn't have started it. That's all I can say.

Tack Angel: Amy, if you want me to release her, I'll do it right now. All you have to do is say so.

Amy Angel: ....Not a chance.

Tack Angel: See? We're on the same page.

Lainey Strong: On the same page with them, and the War Kings. The guys that blew you up twice. Hazen, how do you serve at the feet of a man you've beaten?

Hazen: Beaten? Like you just said, we've blown him up twice, and here he stands, a proud leader of his nation. We are Kings of War, but he is a King during war, and peace, and strife, and every other situation, and he too knows what it is like to be mocked for not towing the Eagleland line. No, I may have won the matches, but I did not beat this man. He is a true King, and we are kindred soldiers, fighting a war of ideology. We-

Suddenly, Blood 4 Blood and Derek Mach appeared around the corner, and tried to rush at the War Kings.

Trevor Mach: Are absolute dick heads! You feel proud of yourself Tack?! You got another trophy. Good for you!

Tack Angel: Careful Trevor. Don't you dare get too close. You know what happens!

Trevor Mach: That stupid restraining order. You're a coward!

Tack Angel: I'm smart. You obviously still haven't learned your lesson.

Trevor Mach: You think this a lesson you're teaching? Benji's a good kid, and a damn good wrestler. He put his foot on the ropes, but Ilya knocked it off!

Ilya Fedorovich: I have no recollection of these events.

Trevor Mach: Right. Of course you don't. Don't celebrate too hard assholes, cause we're going to war tonight.

Hazen: We are always prepared to decimate our enemies. You have stepped into our world, and it will cost you a world of pain.

Trevor Mach: You know Tack.....never mind. Just nevermind.

Tack Angel: No. I want to hear this. Everyone clear out. Trevor, you keep your distance, but say what you've got to say. I'm dying to hear it.

Trevor Mach: Sanctum.

Tack Angel: What about it.

Trevor Mach: I had another one recently. I relived the same day over and over. You want to know something? There were days when I was armed, and I knew where you were, and I thought to myself, "I could take him out today and he'd just be back tomorrow. He wouldn't know, and I'd feel a little better." I never did. I thought back to when this whole Sanctum stuff started. I was there for you. I helped you. You were my best friend.

Tack Angel: You held me back in that Sanctum. You forced your way in and caused problems, just like you always did. If you had your shot, you should've taken it, because you won't ever get it again. I'm so tired of your bantz. You're trying to play a boy scout right now, and it doesn't suit you. You're not the nice guy you're presenting yourself to be. I used to think and hope you were, but you're not. You're a monster, a bully, and a joke. Look who is standing with you. Derek Mach. During your Sanctum, I saw who you truly were, especially when you were aligned with that psycho. He made me kill a man. I didn't want to. I never wanted to, but he made me. I'll never forgive you for that Derek. Trevor, I don't care how you feel about what I'm doing with Benjamin and Lainey. I don't care if you don't like my new alliance with the War Kings. I care that you learn your lesson one day, and kneel in forgiveness. One day, I just want you to admit you are wrong, and all of this is your fault, just like it's the fault of everyone who has ever slighted me, when I just tried to get by. I'll do whatever it takes to make you learn that lesson. However, you're not the only one who needs to be taught. A King's work is never done. I'm going to my dressing room now. Do not follow, or you WILL lose your children.

Trevor Mach: You son of a bitch.

Subculture: If it makes you feel better, I get to go home and grope his daughter tonight.

Trevor Mach: ....It does help a little.

5. Tag: Fray Tiburon/Javier Leos[o] beat Ishihiro Tomo/Yvgeny[x] via Leos Dive -> Pin
-In tag action the A-Men took on Team Sazh in an escalation of their ENN+ feud I'm sure you're very well aware of. Tomo has been the best man on the team, an absolute killer, so Leos instead focused on Yvgeny, and hit the Leos Dive on him after Tiburon landed the Brainbusted and a TOPE SUICIDA on Tomo to score the victory.

6. EBW Women's World Tag Team Championships: Ines(c)/Ennea(c)[o] beat Jenny James[x] via Gandiva Bomb -> Pin -> Title Defense!
-In a shocking move Jenny James came out alone to challenge Ines and Ennea for the Women's World Tag Team Championships. She wanted to prove herself it seemed, and put up the best fight she could against the dominate Valkyrie team. Jammer was seen in the back, struggling not to come out, as the two ladies eventually began to wear down and work over the former champ. Ennea finished her off with a Gandiva Bomb to score the title defense.

Makoto Angel: Jenny James put on a brave performance here, but they were just too much for her. It's hard to say where she goes from here, as the James Sisters were stalwarts of the division. Right now, the titles seem to be secure with the Valkyries and that means my family technically. They're friends of my new sister wife, so that counts doesn't it? It's hard to keep track! Still, I'm proud of Jenny for trying hard.

Apple Kid: We now go LIVE to VBW, for the VBW Championship bout! Bashin Dan in the heart of enemy territory with battle Razorblade for the most extreme prize!

7. VBW Championship Live from VBW:

Bashin Dan beat Razorblade<VBW>(c) via Top Rope Brave Clash through table -> Pin -> NEW VBW Champion!

-In VBW, Bashin Dan got a chorus of boos, as he entered from the crowd, with most of them throwing garbage at him. Razorblade soaked up the adoration of the crowd, even though he had made it clear he was in this for himself and not them or VBW. Bizarro world comment inserted here whatever. Dan and Razor were quick to take to the weapons, and it seemed Dan was learning more and more how to fight the ruthless style of extreme. Light tubes and pizza cutters were in play, as Razor sliced up Dan. That move was brought to you by Saturn Pizza. Dan's heart seemed to change the flow of the match, and he won over the crowd as he showed them respect by fighting their kind of fight. He escaped an Exploder attempt from the top rope, and hit a Brave Clash through a table to get the 1-2-3 on the "One Man War". Bashin Dan won the VBW Championship in the heart of VBW.

Larry Grim: HE DID IT! Bashin Dan is VBW Champion! The "Dangerous Player" lived up to his moniker, and broke the Victory Explosion curse! He's now the VBW Champion, though he looks a little regretful for all the damage he inflicted on Razorblade. He's even trying to help him up, but Razor smacked away his hand. Dan's a pure boy. I'm not supposed to devulge too many details, but he's got a real pure soul. He's totes going to Heaven. I'm just saying.

Apple Kid: Y-you can tell that sort of thing?

Larry Grim: ...Uh...no?

Apple Kid: I'm going to need to know Larry!

Larry Grim: But aren't you a scientist? You don't believe in that stu-

Apple Kid: I'm sitting next to the literal Grim Reaper. A true scientist also says "the only thing I know, is that I know nothing."

Rains: Don't listen to him! Trust the science, wear the hat, and get the shot!

Apple Kid: Ah!

Larry Grim: Moving on. Folks, it's time for the main event, and what a main event it's going to be. Blood 4 Blood and the War Kings will face off in War Games. You all know that the War Kings won the coin toss. You just know that already. If I hadn't said it, you would have assumed it. That's literally just what happens. But, enough about that. We have no time to waste. Dark Hero Days is going out with a bang. It's WAR GAMES!

Trevor Mach: War Games is a great way to settle things. Throw us in a double cage, and watch us go into a frenzy. Blood 4 Blood knows all about that. We know how to fight. We know how to kick ass. We know how to survive.

-

Hazen: The War Kings have been nothing but dominant since coming to Eagleland. You still think they can beat us? You haven't been paying attention. We're a better breed of athlete, and we will show you that tonight. These rings stay with the War Kings.

-

Mav Valentine: I want nothing more to beat a little humility into these pricks. They come here and claim to be the best, but they're not the best until they beat the best, and I'm still standing. Bring it on.

-

Ilya Fedorovich: They want war. They will get war. I have been embarrassed, and I will not forget. I will not forgive. I will restore my honor.

-

Picky Minch: We live to fight. We love conflict. We're here to make a statement, that the War Kings can't just roll over everyone. They're not the best. You're looking at the best. You got to have that confidence, and we do.

-

Golvoth: ......

-

Derek Mach: My cousin needed me, so here I am. I'll do what I have to do. I have no personal heat with these War Kings, but that doesn't mean they won't feel my wrath. I might have a clear head, but inside the ring, I can still be a monster.

-

Radzi Schrieffer: Prepare for pain. Prepare for agony. Prepare for suffering. The War Kings WILL make Blood 4 Blood surrender.

8. War Games [World Team Championships vs. Challenge Championship Stipulation]:

Hazen(c)/Ilya Fedorovich(c)/Radzi Schrieffer(c)/Golvoth(c) beat Trevor Mach/Mav Valentine/Derek Mach[x]/Picky Minch via Surrender

-Main event time as Blood 4 Blood engaged the War Kings in War Games. A huge cage surrounded two rings, and the wrestlers would come out in intervals. The War Kings won the coin toss giving them the advantage. Derek Mach actually started for Blood 4 Blood, and had to fight off the World Tag Team Champions before Picky Minch came out to even it up. Ilya was next, before Mav came out. Finally, Hazen and Trevor came out. That apparently ends War Games, and then it becomes the "Match Beyond", so like, beyond War Games? A bloody mess of anarchy, and action packed, as they showed not only brutality, but athelticism. Late in the match, Hazen had Picky Minch trapped in an ankle lock, looking to break the ankle. Trevor went to break it up, but suddenly Tack stood just outside of the cage, too close to Hazen for Trevor to break it up. Picky fought in agony, determined not to surrender. Trevor went berserk, screaming at Tack to back away, but before anything could be done Derek Mach suddenly threw in the towel. He surrendered, giving the War Kings the victory and defense of the World Team Championship Rings.

Apple Kid: What the hell!? Tack knew Trevor couldn't get close to break it up, and Mav and Derek were blocked off too! Not fair, but it is what it is, and the War Kings have won the War Games. They defended the Rings, and now they call the shots on Trevor's next defense of the Challenge Championship! Will they tighten their grip on the titles of EBW?

Makoto Angel: Tack is trying to teach Trevor a lesson. I don't always have to like it or agree with it, but I do respect it.

Apple Kid: You do?

Makoto Angel: You just have to understand where he's coming from.

Apple Kid: He doesn't make it easy. Here comes Subculture, trying to get to Tack, but security is keeping them apart.

Makoto Angel: Oh Subbie no. Please don't!

Larry Grim: Anarchy ending the show folks. The War Kings stand tall, but what happens next? We'll see you next time!

Last edited by Machismo (8/08/2021 2:35 am)

8/10/2021 12:48 am  #23

Ninten: Ninten here for EBW World, and I'm with Ana, and I'm definitely not here with Lucas. That kid's whole story was just a depression simulator. That's not cool, it's not interesting, and it's not edgy. Escapism should be more fun. Lucas's story is proof that Itoi went the way of George Lucas and Peter Jackson. Maybe quit while you're ahead.

Ana: Haha...he's...he's always kidding.

Ninten: You're a psychic. You know I'm no-

Ana: HE'S ALWAYS KIDDING! So, we have a new recruit coming to EBW. Fans of the ENN hit reality show "The Bruman Show", which followed Bruman Urbank on his quest to become a wrestling champion ended this week. As you know as obvious fans of the show, Bruman was the only person on the reality show to not know he was on a reality show. Everything was staged, including wins, losses, and story lines. Many critics speculated that this type of illusion might shatter the mind of Bruman Urbank, especially considering the show has been running for years, but I think he took the news pretty well.

Bruman Urbank: WHAT?! IT'S A LIE! IT WAS ALL A LIE! AAAAHHHH! I'M FREAKING OUT!

Chaz Hardcastle: Obviously, AND throwing up, but hey, you did great, and put on a good show so-

Bruman Urbank: All my wins?! I just won my 100th match!

Chaz Hardcastle: Staged.

Bruman Urbank: All my promos?! The opponents were flabbergasted by me!

Chaz Hardcastle: Scripted.

Burman Urbank: My best friend and tag partner! We were going to retire and open a bakery together later in life!

Chaz Hardcastle: Hired.

Bruman Urbank: My manager that looked suspiciously like Ed Harris?!

Chaz Hardcastle: That was literally just Ed Harris. Cool right? He's a solid actor! Fine credentials, but a shame about the hair line though. You didn't even notice the wig did you? Just like the set apparently. Look, that locker room isn't even real. I'm actually surprised you didn't notice this was sham then. What about the wrestling calling spots in the ring. You think that's how wrestling is done?

Bruman Urbank: It's how I was taught! This is an existential nightmare!

Chaz Hardcastle: No man, it's television!

Bruman Urbank: AHHHHHH!!!!! *vomits*

Chaz Hardcastle: We're gonna need a clean up over here!

-

Ana: Uh...so apparently after recovering from shock, Bruman was consoled with the offer of a real EBW contract, so expect him to make his debut on Xcite! In other news, Dark Hero Days have come and gone, and EBW is returning to Mariner Reef for the continuation of the Summer Series. After what happened at Dark Hero Days, we know that Kinniku Mike will be getting a shot at Subculture's Television Championship, but that won't be until Xperience. We know that the War Kings call the shots on Trevor Mach's next defense of the Challenge Championship, but we're told that won't be until the next ENN+ event. We know that Tack Angel has a new opponent in mind for the Triple Crown....but he won't reveal that until Xperience. So, what IS happening on Xcite? Well-

Chaz Hardcaste: Allow me to explain that. See, we have a competitor out there now, attempting to take from us, one of the building blocks of EBW, the Women's Division. No, I'm not talking about the Skulls & Bones. That's not something I can really deal with, but what I CAN deal with, is other networks and brands trying to screw with our bottom line. So yes, I have promised a more risque product, but I don't have to force that. That will come naturally. You let some women just be women and they will gravitate that way. You also want the "strong, confidenct, totes stronger than the men with no flaws" kind of women? We have that too. We have reinforced the Women's Division, and it's coming at you from different directions. TUE and my own personal selections. You'll get a sneak peak of that future on Xcite, and hopefully a lot of them will wear bikinis. I'm not mandating it, but I am mandating a financial bonus. So....something to keep in mind. Plus, you have all the wonderful ENN+ matches and content. You don't want to miss i-

President Swift: Hardcastle! A word if you don't mind.

Chaz Hardcastle: Huh?

President Swift: I'm tired of it. You keep meddling in my brand. This is my company. My damn promotion.

Chaz Hardcastle: I'm helping you. We got a war to win here. You need to capture their hearts, minds, and sex organs Swift. Believe me, I have much better things I could be doing with my time. As a network head, I've got limits to push and ideologies to reinforce, all the while snorting illegal substances off the backs of hookers. It's what we do, it'd be weird if I didn't do it. I don't make the rules. You'll see Swift. We're on the same side here.

President Swift: I don't trust you. I can't get a read off of you. I feel every line you say is fake. Every angle is a ploy.

Chaz Hardcastle: I've never said it wasn't....to be fair.

President Swift: I'm still reserving the right to throw you out a damn window. Only reason I'm not doing it right now, is because we're not high enough. You MIGHT survive.

Chaz Hardcastle: See, me not pressing charges over a murder threat is exactly why we get along.

President Swift: WE DO NOT GET ALONG! Now, you're going to come with me and explain why we're getting sued by some woman named Thea for making her look like a freak!

Chaz Hardcastle: Absolutely. Let's start with a question. What do you know about Motorhead?

Ninten: ....Is...is the camera still on?

Ana: ...Maybe just cut to the card? I think just cut to the card.

EBW: Xcite "Summer Series"
Mariner Reef Beach, Mariner Reef
ENN

0. ENN+ Premium Match Singles: Picky Minch vs. Bruman Urbank[Debut]
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Gold vs. Lainey Strong
0. ENN+ Premium Match Singles: Big Shark vs. Aron Vayne
1. Singles: Benjamin vs. Rains
2. Women's 6-Way: Sister Justice[Debut] vs. Korra[Debut] vs. Hilda Iceheart[Debut] vs. Rose Angel vs. Amiga[Debut] vs. ?[Debut]
3. 4-Team Tag: Jammer/Vape vs. Randy no Kachi/LG Rod vs. Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu vs. Javier Leos/Fray Tiburon
4. TUE 6-Woman Tag: Hope Mach/Wendy Mustang/Chrissy Angel vs. Christina Angel/Moira Lees/Darkness Aoi
5. EBW World Tag Team Championship: Radzi Schrieffer(c)/Golvoth(c) vs. Trevor Mach/Derek Mach

Renegade Arena - Parking Lot

An angry Firebrand X was turning over trashcans and flipping tables, when a familiar voice got his attention.

?: That's a poor use of your talents.

Firebrand X: You? I heard you were back around.

?: You're angry. You're mad that you're not where you want to be. You reached the limits of what you can do under that mask, perhaps it's time to wear a new one.

Firebrand X: I'm not interested in anything you're-

?: You are. You know you are.

Firebrand X: You think so? I've seen what happens when you subscribe to your way of thinking. I was there before remember?

?: And it worked. It only stopped working when I left. Even then, it was just a taste of the message. A taste of true freedom. There is a reason my name is remembered with fear. There is a reason my return has so many people uneasy. You can feel it. You know you're stuck, and you don't know what to do next. You don't know where to go next. This is the life you made for yourself, but you live under certain rules, rules that will hold you back. That mask, that persona, is symbolic of that. It's time to throw away the past. Create your own future. Find a new life, when you.....embrace Undeth.

Firebrand X: ...Void, I-

Firebrand turned to see he was no longer there. He didn't attempt to follow, but he did slowly remove his mask. He stared at it, before setting it on the ground and walking away.[/b]

-

St. Saturn's Memorial Hospital

An ENN commercial was airing with Vape, dressed in a poorly fitting lab coat, looking at a clipboard with several nurses, who were conversely shaking their asses for for internet videos.

Vape: Oh hello. Vape here. I'm not a Doctor, nor do I play one on television, because I'm told it would be too unrealistic. However, I do know that the Mushroom Head virus is a serious threat, that has caused the Government to mandate that you change your lives under penalty of imprisonment, so they can save you, and not so they can do whatever else they want while you're not looking. That would be ridiculous. They said wear hats, and trust the science, even when the science didn't know what the Mushroom Head virus was. Apparently, it was a simple fix that an old man sitting in the waiting room of every hospital could cure, but the Government, tech moguls, and celebrities instead went out of their way to create this mysterious vaccine, that doesn't apparently cure, or prevent Mushroom Head. Now that you're gotten it, or gotten pressured into hiding your curiosity or outright fear of it, I'm being paid to dress up like this to tell you, that you still have to do your part. Keep those hats on, even though they said you could take them off when you got the mysterious and nebulous shots. We're at that point where we have to stop pretending that all viruses don't mutate, because we already have a Mushroom Head Theta+++ variant, and experts believe they may have to add two or three more pluses to convince everyone to take the experimental vaccine that could kill you or cause you problems, which would put you in a worse situation than maybe just having to deal with Mushroom Head for a couple weeks. Let's join the fight to make sure that the Government doesn't have to tell the news media to start reporting on Theta ++++ or Theta +++++. Let's not over work these tired and hard working Nurses and Doctors.

Nurse: WE'RE HEROES! WE'RE HEROES! WE'RE SO IMPORTANT! WORSHIP US! WORSHIP US!

Vape: Haha! Yeah, you said it. Remember, only you can decide to listen to what other people tell you, never ever make a decision for yourself for fear of being called stupid on twitter. I'm Vape, and this coat doesn't fit.

Saturn Cafe

Jammer was watching the commercial play, before staring at Vape, frustratingly removing his "Jammer Rocks" hat at the same time.

Vape: What?

Jammer: That stupid commercial man! You actually believe that stuff?!

Vape: Huh? I don't know what that commercial was about.

Jammer: What do you mean?

Vape: They paid me and I filmed it man. I just read the lines.

Jammer: You really weren't paying attention to what you were saying?

Vape: Correct.

Jammer: So someone could pay you to say anything and you'd do it?

Vape: Well, I wouldn't mean it, but sure I guess. Hey, if women don't like me, I can at least make enough money that they'll like THAT part of me. Right?

Jammer: ....What if someone paid you to say something that gets you cancelled?

Vape: Arliss already has it covered. In the event I'm going to get cancelled I just need to say that I'm a "proud gay transwoman of color", and it will magically just disappear.

Jammer: ....

Vape: I don't know how it works or why, but it does. I don't even know what it means, but apparently it makes you cancel proof.

Jammer: You REALLY need to learn more about what you're saying man! You definitely won't be popular with the ladies if you use THAT line.

Vape: Oh....well maybe I'll be more careful, and not just endorse everything thrown at me.

Jammer: Right! GREAT IDEA! *sigh* Can you believe this Dan? Dan?

The scarred and bandaged Dan was not paying attention, just staring at a beer can placed in front of him, while he held his new VBW Championship.

Bashin Dan: Huh? I'm sorry, I was...uh...focused on something else. Ever since I won this title, this Blue Ribbon Beer company wants me to be a sponsor for them. I have no idea why. I don't drink beer. I don't think I ever will. I don't think I want to endorse this.

Vape: I'll do it.

Bashin Dan: OK. Here you go.

Vape: Sweet!

Jammer: But you JUST SAID- aw forget it! Where is Benjamin? We got to pick that guy up.

Bashin Dan: I've been wondering the same thing. He can't be too happy right now. I wish I could've been there.

Jammer: We all knew what we were getting into. They had the numbers, but he would not have wanted to get in the way of what you were doing man. We're friends remember? That's that's what YOU beat into our heads. We're programmed to root for each other in our endeavors.

Bashin Dan: You make it sound twisted in a way.

Jammer: Guys like you and Benji are the only ones in this mad world that are NOT twisted my man. You brought me back from the brink. We just might have to do that with him too.

Bashin Dan: I'm not feeling myself right now. I went to a wild place for that last battle. It's good to know where my limits are. Wrestling is one thing, but Razorblade wanted to cause pain, injury, and possibly death. The deeper we go down the rabbit hole, the more I'll have to-

Jammer: Diversify the deck?

Bashin Dan: Exactly yes.

Jammer: Eh? Eh? See? I pay attention to your rambling! He shoots he scores!

Vape: You ever think about how easy women have it?

Jammer: Oh boy, here we go again.

Vape: I'm talking downstairs. I mean, I personally can't see my....you know, but when I do....what I do it only lasts a few seconds. Women just be flicking that bean forever you know?

Jammer: Dude, what the hell?!

Vape: Hey, I'm just saying! They're so lucky. I mean when you're giving them the business, they probably enjoy it more, but don't tell us. It's like a secret. Shhh don't tell.

Jammer: ....I have nothing to say about this.

Bashin Dan: I stopped listening because it's too much for me buddy.

Vape: Well what about you?

Vape turned to see Trevor Mach in the next booth, still covered in blood from War Games, trying to eat.

Trevor Mach: Me? Oh yeah Vape, I love giving my wife 8 minute orgasms while you talk about "flicking a bean". Did you just happen to notice I was eating a bean taco or something? You trying to screw with my appetite here?

Jammer: What are you doing here Trevor? Don't you live on a farm now?

Trevor Mach: Oh sure, I'll just drive halfway across the country to eat a taco, and then drive all the way back to go to Mariner Reef! Sure, I'll do that!

Jammer: Sorry! I didn't realize!

Trevor Mach: Hey, I still remember when you tried to get rid of me you little prick, and Dan, you wouldn't happen to be talking about sex while your potential future Father in Law is sitting right here would you?

Bashin Dan: No! I said I'm NOT listening!

Trevor Mach: You're all making me nettled here! Super nettled! I'd flip the table if it weren't bolted down!

Vape: You seem upset.

Trevor Mach: Of course I'm upset! We lost War Games! You know what though, I picked myself up, and I came here to try and eat, because I'm going to live to kick ass another day! THAT is what you tell Benjamin! You tell that solider to get on his feet and fight, because THAT is how an ACE gets it done! Mach out!

Jammer: ...You know he's absolutely right. We need to tell that to Benji. Maybe not yell at him though.

Vape: ....What if I wrote a horror movie about a creature that feeds on your lifeforce while he WATCHES you have sex. It's be called "Cuckubus".

Jammer: I'm leaving.

Bashin Dan: Agreed. Back to the beach.

Vape: ....Well I like it.

8/15/2021 8:32 am  #24

2 Days Earlier

Twoson Elementary Gym

VBW
Twoson Elementary Gym, Twoson
Channel 2

1. VBW Tag Team Championship: Mr. Scary/Zombie Ripper[o] beat Trevor Mach(c)<EBW>/Subculture(c)<EBW>[x] via Chokeslam -> Pin -> NEW VBW Tag Team Champions!

Joe Chiles: There you have it folks! The extreme main event sees the VBW Tag Team Championships brought back home, thanks to a little help from a returning Ripper, in zombie form! Did you see that coming?! You have to give props to Blood 4 Blood though. Subculture was coming in hurt, and wasn't even cleared for EBW, but he was cleared for us, because we take anyone in any shape, see again, Zombie Ripper! Of course a special thanks? to Radzi Scrieffer, who attacked Subculture, from out of the crowd. He threw him back into the ring and right into the waiting Chokeslam of Zombie Ripper. Our Horror Icons reclaim the belts, and EBW's invaders are leaving Blood 4 Blood Bloody. Goodnight!

1 Day Earlier

St. Saturn's Cathedral

A bandaged up Trevor Mach entered the Church, and lit a few candles by the entrance, giving the sign of the cross before walking further in, supposedly in search of Fray Tiburon, instead, he found someone he wasn't expecting in the front row.

Trevor Mach: Derek? Well I'll be a son a-

Derek Mach: Careful. Remember where we are.

Trevor Mach: Right. I know where I'm at. Do you know where you're at?

Derek Mach: I do. I saw you come in here a lot looking for answers. Thought I'd give it a try.

Trevor Mach: Well don't mind me, I'll just sit here and let you do your thing.

Derek Mach: Is this what you do? You sit in here and stare at Jesus for hours?

Trevor Mach: Uh...I think mostly...pray a little...I nap too, but don't tell anyone.

Derek Mach: Right.

Trevor Mach: Something on your mind?

Derek Mach: A lot of things. You think doing the right thing, when it goes against your nature takes more of an effort than just being good and that being the default?

Trevor Mach: I think we both know it does. It takes a lot of effort. We're fighting our nature. We're fighting our impulses. People who just naturally default to doing the right thing, they don't understand.

Derek Mach: Maybe. Maybe it's not that simple. You're dealing with the problem right now actually. Tack Angel feels he is right, and doing "right by default", that he doesn't even realize that what he thinks is right isn't so right anymore.

Trevor Mach: It's right in his head. He won't be told otherwise. Stubborn jacka-...fella. Stubborn fella. Is that why you're here? That whole mess with Tack, throwing a cog into our War Games?

Derek Mach: No. It's....

Trevor Mach: Void?

Derek Mach: Void. He taps into impulses. It's dangerous. Far too dangerous. I think I feel guilt. Guilt that he's back. Guilt that I never warned anyone he COULD come back, because I wasn't truly ever Void. I was just carrying on an idea. I don't like guilt.

Trevor Mach: Welcome to Catholicism cousin.

Derek Mach: Heh.

Trevor Mach: So why did you do it?

Derek Mach: What?

Trevor Mach: Surrender in the War Games. Why did you do it?

Derek Mach: It was strategy. Your friend was about to get hurt permanently. Tack wanted you to surrender, and as long as he stood there, you couldn't do anything. This way, I took the loss. Blood 4 Blood didn't technically lose. I lost. I can live with that. I was just....doing you a favor I guess.

Trevor Mach: Well...thanks then. I was caught in a tough situation. I was going to do it. I was going to surrender.

Derek Mach: Allies can be a dangerous commodity in war.

Fray Tiburon: But, they can also be your greatest asset.

Trevor Mach: There's the Padre!

Fray Tiburon: I'm not a "Padre", but hello Trevor. I was wondering if I needed to be alarmed, when I saw two Machs in the Church. Especially one that gives us a few extra Lunar Eclipses every year.

Derek Mach: ....No need to be alarmed.

Fray Tiburon: Good. You're very welcome in the House of God then. No lost causes in the eyes of the Father.

Derek Mach: I see why you come here now Trevor. This guy's a comedian. You know what I've done?

Fray Tiburon: It honestly matters not. But like I was saying, allies can be a strength too.

Derek Mach: Having people you care about is the most dangerous thing you can do in this line of work. That's why Trevor and I refuse to speak out loud the name of my son. We don't talk about his features. We don't describe him. It keeps him safe.

Fray Tiburon: But, he's also the source of your strength. He gives you clarity.

Derek Mach: ...I guess so.

Fray Tiburon: Many times you were seen as the greatest villain the sport had ever seen, and one time, you put the whole planet at risk. Now, you are here. That's powerful, what your son does to you. Cherish that. I speak of myself as an ally too. Javier and I have moved on from our feud with Team Sazh. That is over. We need to focus on something more dangerous now. Void.

Derek Mach: He is dangerous. Of that, we are of the same mind.

Fray Tiburon: We will watch over EBW with you, if that is your mission here.

Derek Mach: That's part of it. Also, I'm here to correct a more personal mistake, and fix this, this friendship with my cousin. The one I was able to count on, when times were good and when times weren't so good. When the rest of the family were split here and there...it was always us, partners in crime. I've got your back.

Trevor Mach: Well good because, I'm tired, absolutely tired of losing to these War Kings fu....fundamentally flawed individuals, and I want pay back.

Derek Mach: Then let's hit the beach.

ENN+ Xcite Preshow

Lily Belle Hopper: *hop hop* Lily Belle here, and no it's not an illusion, your favorite bouncy bunny is here on the beach of Mariner Reef. Do you like if I pose like this? How about this? Tee hee! You silly boys. This is the Preshow to Xcite, exclusive to ENN+! You don't have it, you can't watch, and have no idea I'm saying this, because you're not watching! Still, it's a good reason to have it right? We're here for those matches you're used to, but we also have some progressive patting on the back to do with the introduction of an old EBW star you might remember. He's not quite the same as he used to be.

Chaz Hardcastle: He's not the same. He's better! He's stunning! He's brave! He's....ANWIN!

Chaz Hardcastle: What did you think he was a woman now or something? That's ridiculous! We're....still working on finding one of those, but no, we've got Anwin here, who died of the Mushroom Head virus, when he walked straight into oncoming traffic! Luckily, he had Zombie Resurrection on his Life Insurance Policy, so a quick bite on his deathbed brought him right back! However, he has decided that he is going to "identify" as living. So he's NOT a Zombie. Forget everything I just said. Forget what he looks like, and ignore his very nature and genetic make up. This man is a man cause he says so, and his words are worth more than evidence ever could be.

Not Zombie Anwin: ...Gurrrr.....

Lily Belle Hopper: Those words?

Chaz Hardcastle: Exactly. EBW wants to make it clear that we are inclusive, and welcome anyone from any background, even if it damages and diminishes us in the process! We want celebrities to say nice things to us on Twitter, and you should too. You don't want to get cancelled do you? I didn't think so. Tonight, Anwin WILL be in action against Chad Salad! That's a bonus match I'm adding to ENN+, just don't tell Swift. He can thank me later. Some people think you shouldn't put a Zombie in a match with the living. They say it's trouble, like a tranny reading to kids at a library, but I see this following the same logical conclusion, plus he's NOT a Zombie, and that tranny at the library is woman! Don't get cancelled now! Agree with it! Trust the science! Also wear the hats, and get the shot or whatever. ENN Cares! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got other things to do. Enjoy the show.

Lily Belle Hopper: Well there you have it. Let's-

?: HOLD ON! *hop hop*

Lily Belle Hopper: Oh...it's you.

?: Oh, it's me? You knew I was supposed to debut here! You trying to avoid me? Trying to ignore me? EBW can have more than one attractive bunny type woman you know!

Lily Belle Hopper: But does it NEED it is the question. I say no, because we're splitting the simps with a rabbit fe-I mean welcome aboard! This is Esther! She's....a friend....I guess....who is adding to the growing Women's Division!

Esther: You want EBW to beat MCW? You just got a lucky rabbit's foot right here!

Lily Belle Hopper: What was that kick? You slapped your thigh? Why would you do that?

Esther: Huh? Oh, I'm not faking it or anything, it's physical reaction to mastering the Rabbit Kick!

Lily Belle Hopper: .....Yeah alright.

EBW: Xcite Preshow
ENN+

0. ENN+ Premium Match Singles: Picky Minch beat Bruman Urbank[Debut] via Hagen Suplex x Ankle Lock -> Submission
-In his debut, Bruman was completely overwhelmed when having to wrestle for real. He tried calling spots and a time out, but ate the mat with a Hagen, and was tapped out quickly with an Ankle Lock.
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Gold beat Lainey Strong via Golden Exploder
-Lainey Strong was distracted by having to wrestle in a maid costume, and having the Valkyries on the outside trying to "coach" her to fight properly. Gold snapped her up with a Golden Exploder for the pin.
0. ENN+ Premium Match Singles: Not Zombie Anwin beat Chad Salad via Roll Up -> Pin
-Anwin actually wrestled very well against Chad, until a nose bleed saw him almost take a bite out of him. Chad fell back in fear and got "rolled up" into a pin.
0. ENN+ Premium Match Singles: Big Shark beat Aron Vayne via Big Boot x Big Shark Slam -> Pin
-Aron Vayne's growth hit another road block as the very popular Big Shark managed to make him eat the boot and take the Big Shark Slam for the pin. Like always he placed Baby Shark on his shoulders in celebration.

Lily Belle Hopper: *hop hop* Well look at the time! The Preshow is just about over! I was going to try and get a word with Chad Salad before we leave though. I wanted to get his thoughts on wrestling Anwin, who is not a Zombie! He ran this way with Robert Sandwich and Misogynist Paul. I think Anwin was following them actually, maybe to congratulate Chad on a good effort? I mean Anwin was a former World Champion. Anyone remember that? I mean I don't. I'm reading it off a cue card. Now the card says don't look behind me. What? Why wouldn't I look behi-OH MY GOD HE ATE THEM!?!?! F*bleep* THIS! I'M OUT OF HERE!

Backstage

Tack Angel arrived to the beach with several new faces around him, partying and lavishing his praises.

Tack Angel: That's right. I know. Life of the party right? Well, the King has to get back to work, but don't let me stop you from celebrating my accomplishments. After all, I deserve it don't I? Haha! Call me later Julian and Trisha. I might have something for you. My kind of people right there. They understand me, and they know how to take a knee.

Sailor Uranus: Sir, here she comes.

Tack Angel: Oh perfect.

Lainey Strong walked up, with Duvalie, Ines, and Ennea behind her.

Tack Angel: Hello Lainey.

Lainey Strong: *sigh* Hello King Tack.

Tack Angel: You mean "Hello MY King?"

Lainey Strong: ...No.

Tack Angel: Lainey. You have to learn to follow the rules. You work for me now. I didn't ask for this, and made it sound undesirable, but you just had to agree for Benji. Be a good girl and take your medicine.

Lainey Strong: I am. I'm here aren't I?

Duvalie Angel: I will continue to teach her my husband. Soon, she'll learn to be a warrior maid like us.

Lainey Strong: I'd rather not. I'd REALLY rather not.

Tack Angel: Well...not your decision I'm afraid. Now, I want you to do something for me.

Lainey Strong: *sigh* What can I do for you King Tack?

Tack Angel: ....Get on your knees.

Lainey Strong: Wh-wh-what?

Tack Angel: You heard me. Get on your knees.

Lainey Strong: I-wait...what? I don't...I can't...I mean here?

Tack Angel: Obey me Lainey. That's the rules remember? On your knees.

Lainey Strong: *gulp* Fine.

Lainey got on her knees and looked down. She suddenly felt a hand on top of her head, urging her to look up.

Lainey Strong: I don't want to d-

Tack Angel: You don't even know how to kneel properly. What are you doing down there? Wait...did you think...HA...HAHAHA! Oh wow, here let me help you up. You thought I wanted THAT from you?

Lainey Strong: Well I-

Tack Angel: You see? That's the problem. People like to make assumptions about me. I HATE that. I would NEVER force you to do that to me. I have wives that do that willingly. You're not a sexual conquest. You're just an example of what happens when you make a good man mad. Duvalie, show her how to properly kneel. I'm going to watch the first match closely. I suspect someone is going to want to have a word with me. I'm in real high demand these days.

Apple Kid: Welcome to Xcite! It's a Post War Games Xcite here at Mariner Reef! We're back on the beach to continue the Summer Series! It was quite an exciting night of fights at Dark Hero Days, with some unexpected outcomes to be sure! The War Kings won the War Games, and the Constellation King Tack Angel retained the EBW Triple Crown World Championship! So much more to talk about tonight, but did you see that ENN+ thing? I loved the Bruman Show, but seeing him crying about his first loss was a little disheartening. I mean, it's technically your first match ever man. These things happen. I tried to help him up, but he said he didn't know if I was real or not. What did he mean by this? Also, I think the Heat Parade died. I think that actually happened. We going to talk about that? No? They're up? Oh good. They're just...not...breathing? Ooooh. So catering isn't going to be crowded anymore is what you're saying? Folks, we have a big show tonight, with the Mach cousins teaming up, in a Fenrir reunion of sorts, as they take on Radzi and Golvoth of the War Kings for the World Tag Team Championships. Blood 4 Blood lost the VBW Tag straps thanks to Radzi, and I think he's writing checks his ass can't cash if you know what I mean. Don't swat a the bee hive essentially. We're also going to see the newest generation of EBW Women's Wrestlers tonight, fighting it out in two different matches. ENN's hired talent in one match, and the contestants of TUE competing with their coaches. That's right Hope Mach and Christina Angel are here tonight, and I'm told they are on the look out in the back for Skulls & Bones. They want to present a united front against these saboteurs. We're going to be starting off hot though, as former Triple Crown World Champion Benjamin is in action against Rains who-

Rains: Is not only right here, but notices that YOU are not wearing a hat!

Apple Kid: You're observant sir.

Rains: Did you get the shot?

Apple Kid: I need to know more about it fir-

Rains: ANTI-SCIENCE! ANTI-VAXXER! TRUST THE SCIENCE!

Apple Kid: I'm sorry, do you know who you're talking to? I know more about science then you do about condensation you prick! The fundamental pillar of true science is knowing that you know nothing.

Bad News Barry: We're in a post free thinking world. Just do what people tell you to! You people are the reason that Rains hasn't become the global phenomenon he's supposed to be yet! WEAR A HAT!

Rains: REEEEEE!!!

Apple Kid: *sigh* That guy was on a roll...an actual roll...and then he started with this crap.

Good News Gary: You think he saw me?

Apple Kid: Gary? I didn't even see you!

Good News Gary: I-I was sleeping under the table. How did Rains look? Did he say anything about me?

Apple Kid: ...

ENN

1. Singles: Benjamin beat Rains via Spear -> Pin
-A very quick match, in that it was less than 10 seconds. Benji hit the Spear immediately, and pinned Rains for the super fast 1-2-3.

Apple Kid: Now THAT is how you get it done! We love seeing Benji work, but man, that was sweet too.

Good News Gary: Rains NO!

Benjamin: TACK ANGEL! GET OUT HERE NOW! We need to talk.

As if knowing he was about to be called, Tack quickly appeared on the stage, as feathers rained from the ceiling. He was joined by his wives, guards, and Lainey Strong, but entered the ring on his own. He gave Benjamin $100.

Benjamin: What? What is this for?

Tack Angel: Well I'm a decent and generous man. If I'm going to live in your head, it can't be rent free. What kind of King would that make me?

Benjamin: You need to let Lainey go NOW!

Tack Angel: I do? I don't recall giving that edict. I am the one that gives them remember? I'm the King, and you're the Knight that really should have learned by now.

Benjamin: Learned what? That you can't beat me fairly? Not that last time anyways.

Tack Angel: I didn't do anything to break the rules. It was Lumberjack Match. I can't help that my men got a little "unruly". It comes with the territory.

Benjamin: Ilya put his hands on her. He tried to kiss her!

Tack Angel: You know what. I sympathize. It's not nice to see someone you love being manhandled by someone you despise. I don't care for it at all. However, I will remind you "Benji", that this is all your fault. It's your fault, and it's her fault, and you just can't handle accepting responsibility.

Benjamin: I lost! I get it! You're the Triple Crown World Champion. That doesn't mean you can-

Tack Angel: No. I CAN! That's the point. I always COULD. I tried to be nice, but we've been over this time and time again. What is good stopped being popular, and I'm here as a reminder and a teacher, not just your King. This is your teachable moment Benjamin.

Benjamin: What more do you want? Haven't you made your point? I don't want a rematch, not yet anyways. I have another opponent in mind. You have the power like you said. You COULD show benevolence and release her from the contract.

Tack Angel: Yes, I can. I have the power. Now you're getting it. I am more than capable of being the benevolent King, but what matters is that you, and these people earn my benevolence. You want Lainey out of her contract? I have an order for you....Knight. Kneel before your King.

Benjamin: That's what this is all ab-

Tack Angel: I didn't say talk. I didn't say question it. I didn't say oppose me in any way, shape, or form. I said kneel, plain and simple. The Knight kneels before his King, like I've always said.

Benjamin: That's what you want? That's what this is all about?

Tack Angel: Always has been, and again, I didn't say talk. You want Lainey out of my servitude? Kneel.

Benjamin: I didn't kneel before because of ego. I don't have that kind of ego. I was grateful for my spot. I worked hard to get those titles, and my time in the spotlight has been nothing short of glorious to me. However, I was never above doing what needed to be done to help someone. If all I have to do is kneel, then I will kneel. If I-

Lainey Strong: DON'T DO IT!

Duvalie Angel: Shhhh! We don't speak out of turn. That is impolite.

Lainey Strong: Don't kneel! It's what he wants! Don't give it to him! I'm fine Benjamin. Really, I'm fine. I'm begging you not to do this! Please, this is my choice, my consequence. I need you to respect me and decisions. Please.

Benjamin: ....Lainey...you've never need a white knight...and I don't want to be that to you. I just want to be something more. Something much more. I....I love you.

Lainey Strong: *sniff* I-I love you too Benji...but please...it's going to be OK.

Tack Angel: I love love very much, but at the same time maybe she loves working for me more?

Benjamin: YOU! YOU'RE....you....you're not the good man you think you are. Not even close.

Tack Angel: I'm a good man pushed into doing what he has to do. Say whatever you want. Do whatever you want. You can't change my convictions Benjamin. If you won't kneel then she stays with me. Also, no more chances for the Triple Crown. Sorry, but I've been having lovely chats with someone lately, and in those chats I've been reminded that I made a promise to come back around to someone. That time is now. But hey....that was a really great win Benji.

Benjamin: GRRRR! GAAAAH!

Benjamin tried to tackle Tack, but he rolled out of the ring and stood behind Lainey.

Tack Angel: Something you're going to have to really really learn here. I'm destined for this. You can't beat me. Trevor can't touch me. Tali had to run away because she was too scared of hearing the truth! I'm just getting started. We're going to have order around here. For once, we're going to have order. I could never get it when I was Boss. I couldn't get it as Sheriff, but I'll damn sure have it as the Constellation King. Now clear the ring, my wife is competing next, and I want a clear ring for my WIFE hehe...Lady M's

The crowd booed as "Lady M's" appeared, dressed very much like her sister. As the announcer said the name "Lady M's", chants of "fake" rang around the beach. She did the M's mannerisms with a smirk as she jumped into the ring, waiting for the 5 debuts that would face her in a retaliatory shot against the emerging MCW.

2. Women's 6-Way: "Lady M's" beat Sister Justice[Debut], Korra[Debut], Hilda Iceheart[Debut], Amiga[Debut], and Esther[Debut][x] via Bloody Bomber -> Pin
-Fast paced action, with new faces joining EBW's Women's Division, looking to repair and rebuild it, with the pious Sister Justice making a low key entrance, but being surprisingly brutal in the ring, with a mean streak when the bell rang. Korra was competitive, and agile, keeping a smile on her face as she fought her peers for dominance. Iceheart and Amiga were the standouts of the new gals, as they dominated whenever they stood in the center of the ring. If it wasn't stiff icy shots from Hilda, it was devastating slams and takedowns from the newer, better because it's a woman this time, Amiga. Esther was the wildcard, appearing suddenly, and confusing the other combatants, but nearly won it with a splash off the top onto Sister Justice. The relative veteran of "Lady M's" would ultimately take the win, after a flurry of elbows to Esther lead to the Bloody Bomber and the pin.

Apple Kid: Wow! Those women are-

Chaz Hardcastle: They're hot right?! Hot and athletic. Talented! Powerful! That's what the people want. They want the real deal to go with the sex appeal. We'll have it all here. We'll have "the agenda" present too, with Amiga, and other variants soon to come. I think it's a great idea to have another Lady M's too. Why not? We own the copyrights! I-I have to go. A lot of work to attend to. Things are heating up Apple. Keep em hyped!

Apple Kid: Well that's really all to say isn't it? They gave us all a lot to think about tonight!

Backstage...so somewhere down the beach

Jammer was looking for Vape, as he ran up grinning from ear to ear.

Jammer: I don't think I've ever seen you run that fast! Don't do it again! You're flop sweating everywhere, and the gyrating dick fat was a bit much.

Vape: I can't help it! I just an exciting new endorsement deal!

Jammer: Another one?

Vape: Yeah! Lukie Yoga has evolved into a full blown aerobics program, and they want to use ME as the spokeman!

Jammer: You? No offense bro....but look at you.

Vape: Well this is the before, but by doing the routine, and wearing the products, I'm going to lose weight, feel great, see my junk again, and make a boat load of money.

Jammer: That's ridiculous.

Vape: They also want to pay you a lot to endorse it too!

Jammer: I'm absolutely in. What do I have to sign?

Vape: Just wear....THIS!

Jammer: ....That?

Vape: Yeah.

Jammer: It's....a leotard.

Vape: With "Lukie Aerobics" on the front. All we have to do is wear it once. After that, you can just use the wristbands and sweatbands and stuff.

Jammer: Still...that's a big ask.

Vape: Look! Mine fits!

Jammer: What the hell?! How did you change so fast?! It fits?! I mean...it's straining....to hold you back....and you didn't put on the cup *gags* but sure, I guess it fits. Can I really do this?

Vape: This AND the routine.

Jammer: I do love money, but I think I have pride? Right? Do I have pride anymore, or has that been crushed after my heelish actions forever tainted my soul? Maybe I'm over thinking it? I-

Jenny James: Jammer, I have a proposition to make.

Jammer: Hmmm?

Jammer and Vape turned to see Jenny James, out of her biker gear, dressed up, with make up and jewelry on.

Jammer: W-w-w-WOWIE!

Jenny James: New look. *blush* I'm not used to skirts.

Vape: Better let me check to make sure it's on ri-OW!

Jammer: Knock it off! Jenny, you look amazing.

Jenny James: I thought I'd try something new. The old Jenny James died in that ring against the Valkyries, and you kept your promise and let me go through with it. So I have a proposition for you. You wear that, go out there and really just let go and have fun, then win or lose we can *whispers in Jammer's ear*

Jammer: REALLY?! Hell yes! Give me the tights and the cup!

Vape: What did she say? Come on, you can tell me!

Jammer: She said we could.....go on a date, and have a nice dinner together.

Vape: What?! That's kind of lame.

Jammer: And I LOVE it. It means she's serious. Heh. Wow. Let's go Vape! We can't keep the masses waiting!

Jammer and Vape came out to bright flashy lights and uplifting synth music, as they were joined by several other men and women in leotards. They stood on the stage and did a ridiculous aerobic dance number. Jammer and Vape were both hardly able to keep up the group, and some of them had to hold up Vape several times as he nearly collapsed from the routine. Him not wearing a cup was also very distracting, and the Lakitus tried to ignore his grundle area. Eventually they made their way close to the ring, where The Shark Order were totally into the routine and tried following along. Takumi looked down to notice that though Shiryu had his arms folded and his eyes closed, his foot was tapping to the music.

3. 4-Team Tag: Jammer[o]/Vape beat Randy no Kachi/LG Rod[x], Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu, and Javier Leos/Fray Tiburon via Chaos Dunk -> Pin
-A frantic, all out match, that saw the four teams attempting to climb the ranks in the Tag Division. Inui and Shiryu were the odds on favorites, stemming from their massive success in Edo, but the result actually came down to a winded Vape falling onto most of the combatants in one corner, and Jammer used the moment to unseal the forbidden Chaos Dunk onto LG Rod for the 1-2-3! Afterwards, a tidal wave was recorded off the coast. The power of the Chaos Dunk.

Apple Kid: Wow! Vape and Jammer with the win! I'm shocked by that, but now I'm suddenly more shocked, as here come Bashin Dan to congratulate them! Here comes the war hero folks! He traveled behind enemy lines and beat them where they live! What's he here for.

Bashin Dan: Guys, I want to congratulate you, and I don't want to take up too much time, but I had to come out and see the people, and soak up this energy. I'm so excited to be back, and with this, the VBW Championship. I wanted to thank you guys for sticking by me, as I fought to climb up again, but I promise to never give up, and I'm proud of you guys for doing the same. The three of us and Benjamin, we're unstoppable when we stick together! I love you guys!

Jammer: He seems happy. That's good. Less pity card games. Congrats my friend.

Vape: I have to get out of this ring and drink some iced tea and lemonade like right now or I'm going to throw up until I die.

Bashin Dan: What? Where are you- Well, again, I just wanted to come out and celebrate with all of you. I brought this back for all of you too. Razorblade was disrespecting us, and disrespecting you, and I hope he learned a valuable lesson. Just don't be a bully. You're a great competitor and I loved the thrill of the fight. I look forward to a rematch, but I'm told he's gone in seclusion, so I'm just hoping that someone out there will step up, and duel me, both...in the ring...and at the card table. I haven't played Battle Spirits in wee-

?: ♫ Yeah! Alright! Let's crank this up! If-a-if if if you try to duel me, it's gonna' make me stronger! I need you to play a card now, 'cuz I can't wait much longer!
My deck's like totally gonna' beat ya! You may think your harder! But just wait for when I make my next move. My Winged Kuriboh's coming at ya! Get your game on! Get your game on! ♫ Yo! Cut the music!

Bashin Dan: A new challenger approaches! Who do we have here?

?: The name's Jaden Yuki mother*bleep*er, and I'm absolutely flawless!

Bashin Dan: Whoa! You...you're a brash one. I'll give you that.

Jaden Yuki: Listen man, I don't think you understand just what you're up against here. You asked for an opponent, and instead you get your replacement buddy boy! I can throw down a card and throw down on the mat better than you ever could!

Bashin Dan: Is that right? I take it you ALSO play the greatest card game ever made?

Jaden Yuki: You're damn right! I'm the champ when it comes to THE top card game....Duel Monsters!

Bashin Dan: Wh-what?! Duel what now?

Jaden Yuki: Duel Monsters bitch! I'm hyped about it! I feel another song coming! ♫ Y'all gonna make me get my game on, up in here, up in here! Y'all gonna make me throw a face down, up in here, up in here! ♫

Bashin Dan: Wait wait wait....Battle Spirits is the top game around here!

Jaden Yuki: Not anymore! I'm the new model Dan! Bigger, better, flashier, with a MUCH! BETTER! CARD! GAME!

Bashin Dan: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Jaden Yuki: Oh! I struck a nerve?! Ha! Dan lost his composure people. You saw it here first! Imma bounce, I got to lay down some cards and some girls if you catch the meaning. Peace!

Bashin Dan: Wha....what?!

4. TUE 6-Woman Tag: Christina Angel/Moira Lees/Darkness Aoi[o] beat Hope Mach/Wendy Mustang/Chrissy Angel[x] via Torture Rack Bomb -> Pin
-The next match saw Christina Angel lead her TUE team Moira Less and Darkness Aoi, against Hope Mach, Wendy Mustang, and her own sister? Chrissy Angel. A very interesting match up, that gave the students and the fans a taste of the future for the women of EBW. Great action, but the story was focused more on the Skulls & Bones sitting on the outside, with tickets in hand. Three of them sitting in the front row drinking beers. They mocked the fresh start, and threw trash at the ring. One of them threw a beer bottle at the girls, but the Point Man appeared out of nowhere and took the hit like a body guard. Darkness Aoi was subdued for most of the most, but tagged out when Christina hesitated a moment while in the ring with Chrissy. The Edo wrestler then battered down a surprised Chrissy and hoisted her up for a Torture Rack Bomb to get the win.

Apple Kid: Wow, so the Skulls & Bones didn't get involved, and the match was great, but the teams are shocked by the sudden surge from Aoi. Christina is checking on Chrissy, who took that landing badly. You don't like seeing-

Void: They say the eye is attracted to light, but in reality, we all want to live in the dark. We do all the things we want to do in the dark. Who says you can't be you in the darkness and light? Embrace who you are, because you're an animal inside. Your urges. Your impulses. The "evil"? That's you. That's real. Undeth is about embracing that. The world tries to hide it, and so I emerge again, to spread the word. Embrace Undeth. I....am....always with you, even if you don't know it.

Backstage...on the beach somewhere

Trevor Mach and Derek Mach arrived, boots laced up, with Blood 4 Blood watching their backs.

Subculture: I have a bone to pick with Radzi Schreiffer partna! So you leave me some scraps! This is bullshit! I should be out there, fighting with my best friend!

Trevor Mach: I'm your best friend?

Subculture: Uh...yeah I guess so! It just came out, so I guess it's from the heart! I don't have many friends! That's the way a street dog likes it! Yeah!

Picky Minch: We're your friends man. We're going to watch your backs out there.

Mav Valentine: We know why you surrendered Derek. That...was NOT a dick move, so we've got your back too.

Derek Mach: ...Appreciated.

As they walked, Fray Tiburon passed Derek.

Fray Tiburon: Did you see it?

Derek Mach: I did.

Fray Tiburon: I'm watching.

Derek Mach: So am I.

Trevor Mach: Add Void to the list cousin. We've got some pay back to get.

Derek Mach: Do you think they know what they're getting into?

Trevor Mach: Ha! Not a clue!

5. EBW World Tag Team Championship:

Trevor Mach/Derek Mach[o] beat Radzi Schrieffer(c)[x]/Golvoth(c) via Double Machbuster Knees -> Pin -> NEW EBW World Tag Team Champions!

-Derek Mach's theme brought out the "Fenrir" duo, joined by Blood 4 Blood, as they went up against the War Kings once again, dying to get that win and knock them on their asses for change. Hard hitting action, as the Mach cousins worked in tandem in both in ring shooting ability as well as when they brawled to the outside. They matched the World Tag Team Champions hold for hold, blow for blow, and dirty trick for dirty trick. The crowd were still hesitant to trust Derek, but popped big when the cousins tossed Golvoth out of the ring and hit a Double Machbuster onto Radzi. Trevor tagged in Derek, and the elder Mach rolled him up for the pin, while the other War Kings screamed in anger from the outside.

Apple Kid: NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Trevor and Derek Mach just BEAT The War Kings! The second loss they ever suffered, and NOW WE HAVE NEW EBW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Hazen is trying to compose himself. After all...he still holds the key to Trevor Mach's next title defense of the Challenge Championship. However, tonight the War Kings were finally knocked down a peg from an unlikely source. Thanks a lot to Derek Mach! Who would have ever thought we'd be saying that?! Haha!

Last edited by Machismo (8/15/2021 8:45 am)

8/17/2021 8:31 am  #25

Ninten: Welcome to the show that doesn't subvert your expectations with fake intellectual deconstruction, juxtaposed with bright, vibrant imagery. It's EBW World. I'm Ninten, joined by my lovely wife Ana, and we've got what you came for. You turned this on to get a card, and you'll get a card. You won't get a bait and switch. This is what happens when you depend on a classic.

Ana: Well I don't know if I'd call myself a "classic", but we are here with the full card for Xperience. The Summer Series is rolling on in Mariner Reef. We've have fans crowding the beach to see the hot, sizzling, summer action, and let me just tell you, don't go without sandals, cause not only is the sand really really hot, but I almost stepped on a broken bottle yesterday. Luckily I'm a psychic, so I DID see that coming. It appears that Subculture has been cleared medically for his match with Kinniku Mike. The master of Strong Tits won the right to face Subbie at Dark Hero Days, and now the leaner and meaner suplex master will get that shot at the Television Championship. Sal Paradise has said that Mike been motivated by his son to really trim down, and the results have spoken for themselves. Will we see a new Television Champion? Who knows, because Subculture has been in a different place himself. As if something snapped, the subdued Subculture is letting it all out now, and he's more motivated than we've seen him in some time. Should be a great match. We'll also see Hazen take on Picky Minch in a Bushido Rules bout, as well as the debut of Jaden Yuki, an upstart would be rival to Bashin Dan, who will take on Big Shark. The Dan Club got a surprise tag win in the 4-Team Tag on Xcite, but now Jammer and Vape will take on Dragon Faiz 2-on-2, with the winner seemingly getting a shot at the World Tag Team Championships? No word from the War Kings if they are trying to get a rematch yet. Of course, all of this will be kicked off with an usual match, as The Shark Order take on Anwin, Chad Salad, Robert Sandwich, and Misogynist Paul. They all claim to identify as living, even though they aren't breathing, have no pulse, and were seen scarfing Fly Honey, narrowly saving a Lakitu from becoming lunch. I mean they're even called Dead Heat. You know I warned Chad about this. I called him and said I had a vision he was going to die. He responded "Thank God finally" and hung up. Can you believe that?

Ninten: We also know the name of the next ENN+ event. It's summer, and thus we must have The Great Eagleland Bash! It will be the last show on Mariner Reef Beach for the Summer, and we're going to go out with a PSI BANG! That's not a real attack, unless you name it as such. On this show Trevor Mach will be defending the Challenge Championship, but the opponent and stipulations have yet to be determined by the War Kings, who earned that right in the War Games. We also know Tack Angel will have an opponent for the Triple Crown, but he will be the one naming his opponent. We expect to find out who that will be on Xperience, so don't miss it.

Ana: I'm sensing at least 1,327 will forget to set their DVRs.

Ninten: DON'T DO IT! SET THEM NOW!

Ana: ...It's down to 823 now.

Ninten: STILL?! COME ON!

EBW: Xperience "Summer Series"
ENN

0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Erica vs. Sister Justice
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Alison Chains vs. Hilda Iceheart
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Korra vs. Duvalie Angel
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Lingerie Pillow Fight: Esther vs. Lily Belle Hopper
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Gold vs. "Lady M's"
1. 8-Man Tag: LG Rod/Randy no Kachi/Shark #1/Shark #2 vs. Not Zombie Anwin/Not Zombie Chad Salad/Not Zombie Robert Sandwich/Not Zombie Misogynist Paul
2. Tag: Jammer/Vape vs. Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu
3. Singles: Jaden Yuki[Debut] vs. Big Shark
4. Bushido Rules Singles: Hazen vs. Picky Minch
5. EBW Television Championship: Subculture(c) vs. Kinniku Mike

EBW: The Great Eagleland Bash
ENN+

1. EBW Challenge Championship: Trevor Mach(c) vs. ?
2. EBW Triple Crown World Championship: Tack Angel(c) vs. ?

Small island off the coast of Mariner Reef Beach

Two figures laid on a dock, with a small fire not too far off, as they stared out at the sunset, and across the way, where the Dan Club continued to enjoy the party atmosphere of Uncle Carl's place. The man pulled a drink from the bucket off ice, but also grabbed out a cube, and ran it up the leg of the woman in a swim suit, laying her head on his leg.

Tali Mach: That's cold you know.

Trevor Mach: I thought it might be. Ice has a way of being cold.

Tali Mach: I'm just saying, if you want cold so much, I could toss you into the water.

Trevor Mach: I'm just running it over some old scars. They always look like they hurt.

Tali Mach: They don't though. Just old reminders.

Trevor Mach: Yep, such wonderful memories huh? I mean this one has to be barbed wire. This one from glass, and this one-

Trevor ran his hand up under the edge of her suit bottom.

Tali Mach: Watch those hands you sneaky bastard.

Trevor Mach: Heh. You're the sneak though. Sneaking all the way here to come see me.

Tali Mach: Well I had to make sure the kids were doing all right....but yeah....even I don't mind a little time on the beach.

Trevor Mach: We COULD go over there with them you know?

Tali Mach: I know I could, but I'd rather not. I'm disconnected, and I won't be baited back in. However, this is where you are. I thought the little island getaway was a fair compromise.

Trevor Mach: No complaints here.

Tali Mach: You didn't move your hand away yet.

Trevor Mach: Oh you noticed that?

Tali Mach: Heh. So, things seems hectic as always with EBW.

Trevor Mach: Naturally. How goes MCW?

Tali Mach: You'll see. I stopped by the farm on the way over here.

Trevor Mach: Long drive.

Tali Mach: It was, but I have to say, I actually think some crops were poking out of the ground. You might just be a farmer Trevor Mach.

Trevor Mach: Yes...the farmer that rages against the storm.

Tali Mach: What?

Trevor Mach: Inside reference with me and....uh...heh...Star Prick.

Tali Mach: He's lucky you're a good man. If I were in your position, he'd be dead by now.

Trevor Mach: I'm not a good man. I just have rules. Good men don't need rules. If he's not careful though, one day he'll find out why I have so many. *clears throat* Enough about that though. I'm busy admiring you. You are beautiful.

Tali Mach: Don't bullshit me Mr. Mach. Last time you said that, we were laying in bed and I was dressed in my baggiest pajamas eating a sub sandwich. You're vision is blurred, and you're biased as all hell.

Trevor Mach: OR....you're the hottest woman to ever eat an entire sub sandwich in bed.

Tali Mach: Oh jeeze.

Trevor Mach: This is normally where I try to make a move, but we've got a Lakitu at 12 o' clock.

Tali Mach: Oh yeah? Don't worry, I've got a solution.

Tali suddenly pulled a small pistol out of nowhere and shot at the Lakitu. The camera fell into the sand as the Lakitu flew away.

Trevor Mach: *muffled* Whoa!

Tali Mach: *muffled* Relax. It's a rubber bullet. "Vape's Lakitu Repellent" it's called.

Trevor Mach: *muffled* It is?

Tali Mach: *muffled* No, but give it a couple weeks. So you were going to make a move?

Trevor Mach: *muffled*.....Where were you hiding that gun?

Great Southern International Resort Hotel - Summers

Tack Angel stood from the balcony of his palatial room, dressed in a robe, as he looked back to see a few of his wives sleeping in their large bed. As he smirked, he heard arguing from downstairs. He looked down to see Benjamin arguing with Uranus and Saturn.

Amy Angel: He's been down there for hours. He's not exactly trying to get in, but he's not leaving either.

Tack Angel: Didn't anyone tell him Harley Rex doesn't much care for EBW talent in this city?

Amy Angel: Except you all of a sudden?

Tack Angel: He said any enemy of his daughter is a friend of his, but I'm not ready to get that close to a known villain. I just thought you'd like the change of scenery.

Amy Angel: We certainly appreciate it.

Tack Angel: We? You're speaking in plural again?

Amy Angel: I mean all of us.

Tack Angel: I know Amy. It was a joke. I can still joke. I'm allowed.

Amy Angel: Of course you are. I didn't me-

Tack Angel: I apologize. Watching him down there, standing defiantly, not learning his lesson. It's unnerving. He wants her back that much huh?

Amy Angel: He loves her. Wouldn't you feel the same way?

Tack Angel: I would have gotten down on my knee if that was all it took. Stupid arrogance is causing this, and before, I would have simply released her from her contract. Before I would have taken it in stride. Today? Not so much. Amy, do me a favor. Call Ilya Fedorovich, and tell my new War King ally, that he's getting a new servant.

Uncle Carl's Beach House

The party kept on going at Carl's as the Dan Club continued their Summer of Fun, which involvled Dan pouring over his Battle Spirits deck.

Bashin Dan: Let's see....if I do this...maybe I could beat him, but then again, I don't even KNOW the rules to his game. What was it called? Duel Monsters? More like Fool Monsters. Oh that's good. Why didn't I say that?!

Hope Mach: Umm...you need company for this? You seem to be preoccupied...not even noticing your girlfriend...trying to show off her new bikini for you?

Bashin Dan: Huh? *looks up* Whoa! *nose bleeds*

Hope Mach: Yikes! You OK?!

Bashin Dan: It's fine, I just wasn't expecting....all of this.

Hope Mach: I've been sitting here 10 minutes.

Bashin Dan: You know how it is when I get into the card zone Hope. I can't help myself.

Hope Mach: *sigh* I know Dan. Funny quality, until your girlfriend wants you to put your hands on her, and you're not taking the signals. We haven't gotten to see each other a lot during TUE, and whenever I call you, I can hear the cards on the other side.

Bashin Dan: Yo...you can hear them? But I was trying to be quiet.

Hope Mach: You admit it!

Bashin Dan: I wasn't trying to keep it a secret, but I like to listen!

Hope Mach: Yo..you ever wonder if you might have a form of adult autism? I'm not insulting you, and It's cool if you do. I love you anyways. I'm jus-

Bashin Dan: You seem anxious about something.

Hope Mach: I'm fired up about a lot of things, and I think the solution might involve you slamming down something other than a card, but I don't think you're taking the hint.

Bashin Dan: Hope...what else would I play but a card in a card game.

Hope Mach: UGH!

Bashin Dan: Hope? Hope? Where'd she go? Hopefully, she'll help me figure out this Jaden Yuki thing. She seemed mad. Huh.

Elsewhere, Vape was looking through a telescope while Jammer was making a phone call.

Jammer: *on the phone* Benji? It's Jam man. I bet you don't even have this on you, do you? You still refuse to carry a cell phone! It's technology, not magic man! IF you do somehow have your cell and you get this, PLEASE call me back. We're worried about you. Later. *hangs up* *sigh* Why am I being the responsibly one here?

Vape: Cause you caaaaarrrrreeee?

Jammer: Hey! Don't start spreading rumors Vape! What are you even doing?

Vape: Trying to peep on some bikini clad babes!

Jammer: It's night time!

Vape: Where there is a will, there's a way!

Jammer: Right. Don't let me stop you creeping I guess. I have a DATE with Jenny tonight, and I'm not going to miss it.

Vape: WHOA!

Jammer: What?

Hope Mach stomped by as Vape smashed his face against the telescope.

Vape: I see a couple on the small island over there! Wow! They're really going to pound town!

Jammer: Uh....maybe I could take a peak.

Vape: It's so blurry, I can't make out who it is. I think one of them just shot at a Lakitu!

Jammer: What the hell?!

Hope Mach: UGH!

Jammer: What? You want a turn?

Hope Mach: YOU!

Jammer: Me?

Hope Mach: YOU!

Jammer: What did I do?

Hope Mach: You tell Dan to get it together! I don't give ultimatums, and I love that looney guy, but he needs to reali-Vape....stop looking at me. What's the problem?

Vape: NOTHING! Do NOT look into this telescope!

Hope Mach: I was never going to! GAH! I'm out of here.

Vape: Dodged a bullet there.

Jammer: She was never going to look though.

Vape: Well now we'll never know.

Jammer: Guess I'll go talk to Dan before I leave, cause I'm apparently the guy that does that now.

Vape: Cause you CAAAAARRRRRREEEEE!

Jammer: GAH!

Last edited by Machismo (8/18/2021 10:00 am)

8/20/2021 2:16 am  #26

Mariner Reef Beach

Vape was standing on the beach with a bunch of children sitting around him.

Vape: Hey kids, Vape here, EBW star with a face on just about every product you probably own at home. Tell your mommies I'm available. Anyways, ENN Cares, and as the representative for the network, I'm here to give you a tip to keep you safe and healthy, as you continue to watch ENN, and consume more product! Don't ever yell at your parents. Don't cheat on a test at school. Make sure you wear a hat, and get the nebulous shot that has no noticable benefit. That's because it's working in secret kids. To do what? We don't need to know. Just trust the science! Also, whatever you do, NEVER take cough syrup, mix it up with iodine and lye, find muriatric acid and hydrogene peroxide, or get some PVC pipes and PH strips, because that is what you need to make Crystal Meth, and we don't want that. Not at all kids. Remember ENN Cares *wink*

EBW: Xperience Preshow

Swift: Swift here! That's right, it's the President dammit! I go off on a few international meetings, and I come back to find my show has been split in half with this ENN+ shit!? Do you have any idea how hard it is to do this job!? I have to travel to exotic locales, eating new food, meeting new people, seeing incredible sights and wonders, and sleeping with an assortment of international women, just to land TV deals in foreign markets! So I'm JUUUUUUST about done Chaz Hardcastle! I'm almost there. I'm going into your office to flip your damn table! However, I was told he had a new prospect lined up for me to check out, so bring him here. What's your name kid.

?: Uh...hey there everyone. My name is...uh...Scott.

Swift: Scott what?

Scott: ....Uh...

Swift: Dammit son, did you forget your own damn name?! Speak up!

Scott: ...It's uh...it's Enward sir. Scott Enward.

Swift: So? Why would that...ooooooh.

Scott Enward: Yeah.

Swift: Well...you're obviously not getting looked at, and you have about 10 seconds to run.

Scott Enward: I CAN'T HELP THA-

Swift: RUN!

Scott Enward: AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Swift: Funny Chaz! REALLY FUNNY! THAT'S IT! Oh, before I got hunt down some ENN assholes...and "SCOTT" over there, let's check out a clip from Dark Hero Days, that might intice you into checking out TUE, a show I DO like. THE HUNT IS OOOOON!

Renegade Arena - Backstage

Darkness Aoi was walking to the back by herself, when she was stopped by Coach Christina Angel.

Christina Angel: Hey, I need to talk to you.

Darkness Aoi: Do you really?

Christina Angel: Huh?

Darkness Aoi: I know where this is going. You think I was hard on your little sister?

Christina Angel: Well I-

Darkness Aoi: She's the opposition, and I beat her. We got the win. Isn't that what you wanted?

Christina Angel: Hope is upset, and quite frankly I'm upset, because that's NOT exactly what we wanted. She could have been seriously hurt. She landed all wrong, and-

Darkness Aoi: It's not my business how she lands. My intention is that the landing is as painful as possible. That's wrestling.

Christina Angel: Alright, you need to listen, because I am your Coach! We were having an exhibition. The finals are in two weeks, and I wanted to make sure you were all ready to go.

Darkness Aoi: And I am. Look "Coach", there are NO exhibitions. Wrestling is war. That ring is a battlefield. I will never half ass it, because you don't want your little sister getting hurt, and she will, if you coddle her. If women's wrestling in EBW is going to survive the coming of MCW, you're all going to need to toughen up. You are capable. I've seen it. I watched you run the Eisenritter guantlet, but you let your emotions sway back and forth. You're not resolute. You're not strong willed. If you were, maybe the Skulls & Bones wouldn't be tearing everything apart, without having a single match.

Christina Angel: ...I won't have you talking to me that way Aoi. If you want to stay on this show, you'll go outside and run laps around the building, until I say to stop.

Darkness Aoi: Fine. I could use more exercise.

Christina Angel: .....

EBW: Xperience Preshow
ENN+

0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Sister Justice beat Erica via Cross Body Roll Up -> Pin
-Erica was the heavy favorite to win, as she tried to rally the crowd, not with her, but against the Skulls & Bones who appeared near the ring. The distractions allowed the Warrior Nun to show her high flying skills with a Cross Body Roll Up for the pinfall. A huge win and upset against the former Women's World Champion.
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Hilda Iceheart beat Alison Chains via DQ
-Alison Chains "inducted" Hilda into EBW with a battering. A tough struggle that saw her go too far again, using chains to land a punch that lead to the DQ. A bloody Hilda demanded the match restart, which seemed to earn her a little respect from Chains.
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: Duvalie Angel beat Korra via Rear Naked Choke -> Referee Stoppage
-Korra the Avatar is fighting to become the next Angel Wife, but standing in her way was the most recent Angel Wife in Duvalie Angel, who worked over the parkour based Avatar. She kept Korra grounded and locked in her Rear Naked Choke with the concealed cord, leading to the Referee Stoppage.
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Lingerie Pillow Fight: Esther vs. Lily Belle Hopper ended...it just ended.
-Part of Hardcastle's plan to mix sexuality and strength, the next match was pure exploitation, as Lily Belle Hopper agreed to take on her fellow rabbit cosplayer Ether in a Lingerie Pillow Fight, which actually seemed to show Lily wearing MORE than usual. Still as they struggled with pillows and lace, the fans were either confused or literally throwing cash at them, asking for their onlyfans. Lily seemed to purposefully fall out of her top, and the feed temporarily switched to ENNXXX+++ Gold Tier only. By the time it came back to ENN+, the match just sort of ended. Mission accomplished?
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Singles: "Lady M's" beat Gold via Sexy Strong Stunner x Rolling M's -> Pin
-Main event of the Preshow saw the best match so far, as "Lady M's" took on Gold, with The Shark Order in tow. "M's" continues to use all the mannerisms, music, and moves of the original real de- I'm being told this is the original real deal. Whatever. "M's" hit a Sexy Strong Stunner on Gold and followed it up with a Rolling M's to get the win.

Makoto Angel: That does it for the Preshow! Wait...where's Swift you say? Well uh...he's...*sigh* he's flipping tables. Stick around everyone, because we have a huge Xperience coming up! My Tack Star King will announce his opponent for The Great Eagleland Bash! I don't even know who it is!

Mariner Reef Beach - Parkling Lot

Tack Angel got out of his limo as he saw Christina pacing back and forth in the parking lot.

Tack Angel: Christina? You alright?

Christina Angel: Dad? Yeah...yeah I'm fine. I was just needing to get out of the TUE house for a bit and think. It's not easy being away from the action.

Tack Angel: You've been doing well. I enjoy watching the show.

Christina Angel: I appreciate that. I just worry, because we're coming up to the finals, and it's been announced that Hope and I will be facing off on the Finals. It will be title vs. title. Between that, and our students finally locking up, I'm getting nervous. Can you believe it? I can still get nervous.

Tack Angel: I think you've just had your confidence shaken. Remember who you are. You're my daughter, and that makes you the best. Despite my best efforts with Hope, I just don't see her and I seeing eye to eye, but I'd wish her luck too. I'm trying to really stay out of the way though. You told me not to meddle in your career after all. Heh.

Christina Angel: I did ask you, and you have stayed out of the way. I thank you for that Dad.

Tack Angel: It's important to remember that Christina. This is business in EBW. What we do here, we do for a reason, and it's important now that we've established that we're not getting involved, unless asked to, that we keep it business.

Christina Angel: Huh?

Tack Angel: Don't worry about it. Just keep being you Christina. You're meant for greatness. You are royalty. You're my daughter, and you have something none of them could ever have, and that's destiny on your side.

Christina Angel: .....

Makoto Angel: Welcome to the beach once again in Mariner Reef! It's time for Xperience! In just a little over a week we have the ENN+ event The Great Eagleland Bash, and tonight, we're going to find out who the Constellation King will be facing in defense of his Triple Crown World Championship! We have so much for you tonight though.

Larry Grim: That's right. We have Hazen, taking on Picky Minch, and he will announce the stipulation for NEW EBW World Tag Team Champion and EBW Challenge Champion Trevor Mach, for his defense of the latter title at GEB. We also have Jaden Yuki making his debut. The hot shot new card player on the block, with attitude, and he can carry a tune. He'll be taking on Big Shark. Dan Club will take on Dragon Faiz as well.

Makoto Angel: The main event will see Subculture defend the Television Championship against Kinniku Mike. Mike is trim, strong, and ready to go, but my sort of step son-in-law is finally letting it all out. He's embraced himself. I'm proud of him, but some of us are more concerned that he lost his mind. I'm being the optimist like always.

Larry Grim: We open the show with The Shark Order taking on Dead Heat in-

Dr. Z: Hey! What is going on here?! You have Zombies outside of Threed?! Are you out of your minds?!

Larry Grim: Huh?

Dr. Z: I heard the rumors, and I didn't want to believe it. Look, it's me Dr. Z from Threed. I'm that guy you guys use to usher in the residents of Threed safely, and I say safely, because these people, can be DANGEROUS!

Makoto Angel: But they're not Zombies!

Dr. Z: What? What do you mean?

Larry Grim: They identify as living.

Dr. Z: They "identify".....as living?

Makoto Angel: Yeah.

Dr. Z: ....But they're Zombies.

Makoto Angel: That's insensitive. We have to respect their state of existence.

Dr. Z: But it's not true. They're literally Zombies! Biologically they are the undead! You can't just pretend to be something when you're something else!

Makoto Angel: That kind of mean talk could you cancelled mister!

Dr. Z: It's Doctor, and I don't think you understand the problem here! They will INFECT THE ENTIRE ROSTER!

Makoto Angel: Maybe if they were Zombies that would be true, but they identify as living!

Dr. Z: GAH! IDENTITY POLITICS IS GOING TO DOOM US ALL!

Larry Grim: He's not wrong.

Makoto Angel: Huh?

Larry Grim: Nothing!

Makoto Angel: Oh no.

Backsta-the sand

Mav Valentine was walking to the site of Xperience, in shades and tropical shirt, all smiles as Lily Belle Hopper literally hopped up to him.

Mav Valentine: Whoa! Careful chick. You'll fall right out.

Lily Belle Hopper: Oh I already did that silly!

Mav Valentine: And I missed it?! DAMMIT!

Lily Belle Hopper: So we know that Blood 4 Blood is a close group, and both Picky and Subculture have big matches tonight, but word is that Trevor isn't here, he's on a vacation from this vacation with his wife. What brings you here? Just backing up your brothers?

Mav Valentine: Well of course, I'm always going to do that. Something I learned lately is the value of loyalty. I took the long way around to get there in my career, having spent a lot of my rookie years being a bloody and battered lone wolf in VBW, but everything that's happened since 2020, or as I call it "The Year of Valentine," has lead me to where I am. I mean...other people probably remember 2020 for other reasons, but I don't want to dwell on that! I'm here for a personal reason too though. Tack Angel said he's got business to attend to. He's here, and he's going to name his opponent for Dark Hero Days. We know he's too chicken shit to take on Trevor, but he hasn't got a restraining order on the rest of us, and I'm ready to reclaim my Triple Crown. If he wants an opponent, I'm right here! If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go look for him.

Lily Belle Hopper: *hop* Oh, it happened again!

Mav Valentine: I KEEP MISSING IT!

EBW: Xperience "Summer Series"
ENN

1. 8-Man Tag: LG Rod/Randy no Kachi[o]/Shark #1/Shark #2 beat Not Zombie Anwin/Not Zombie Chad Salad/Not Zombie Robert Sandwich/Not Zombie Misogynist Paul[x] via No Kachi Cutter -> Pin
-An odd, but exciting way to start the show, as The Shark Order fought Dead Heat. The whole time, the Fly Honey deprived NOT Zombies, tried to claw and bite at the Sharks. Not since the 80's had we seen such a display of Shark vs. Zombie action. Excuse me NOT Zombie. They're totally alive. Randy No Kachi put himself into harm's way to hit the No Kachi Cutter and score the pin on Paul, but at a cost.

Makoto Angel: Oh no! It looks like Randy no Kachi got bit! Not Randy! Not AGAIN Randy for that matter!

Larry Grim: I wouldn't worry about it.

Makoto Angel: Huh?

Dr. Z: Are you mad?! I'll need to tend to him immediately! I told you this was a bad idea! They're ZOMBIES! GAH!

Larry Grim: ...He'll be fine.

2. Tag: Jammer/Vape vs. Takumi Inui/Dragon Shiryu ended in a No Contest
-The next match saw Jammer and Vape come out to the workout routine again, with Vape once again forgetting to wear a cup, causing a collective cringe throughout the beachside area. Dragon Faiz were in complete control of this one, when suddenly the lights went out. The beach was well lit enough by the moon that the fans could see someone run into the ring, but it was too late to warn the two teams, as the figure could be seen attacking them with a chair. The lights came back on to reveal...

Makoto Angel: FIREBRAND X!? HE'S NOT....HE'S NOT WEARING HIS MASK! I can almost see his face through his long hair! He's not wearing the face paint either! What's....what's going on he-

Void: A lost soul has been found, claimed by his instincts, and ready to accept who he really is. The problem was never the path. The problem was not going far enough. Cast aside your past, and claim your future. Violence, sex, and sin is the new normal. Eat it up. Indulge. Drink of the darkness and be full. Embrace Undeth

Makoto Angel: No way! Firebrand has been through this before! He's seen what Undeth is all about!

Larry Grim: I'm afraid it's something far darker this time Makoto.

Makoto Angel: Do you know who he is Grim? You know who is under that mask?

Larry Grim: Uh...yeah? I know...everything?

Makoto Angel: Your knees are knocking.

Larry Grim: How can you tell?

Makoto Angel: They're bones.

Larry Grim: Oh right. Fine, I actually have NO IDEA who he is.

Makoto Angel: *gasp*

Larry Grim: I know!

3. Singles: Jaden Yuki[Debut] beat Big Shark via Necroshade Neckbreaker x Lightning Vortex(Spiral Tap) -> Pin
-The next match saw the flashy Jaden Yuki make his debut in ring against Big Shark. The big man was in control at the sound of the bell, overwhelming Yuki, but the young "King of Games" seemed to take the beating as fuel, firing up much like Bashin Dan does, and wore Big Shark down eventually with the Necroshade Neckbreaker, leading to a Spiral Tap he called the Lightning Vortex off the top for the pin.

Makoto Angel: Wow! A flashy win for a flashy guy. What an amazing display. It was like watching a Bashin Dan bout, but....different?

Jaden Yuki: ♫ Yo! My name's Jaden Yuki, and my claim to fame, is throwing down cards, I'm the *bleep*ing King of Games! Dan they call you the best, but I think that's just a hex, cause I'm gonna *bleep* you up like it's GX! ♫  You see that one Dan? Big Shark got taken down with my Lightning Vortex. You BET that's named after a card. What do you got? I challening you pretender. Time to get your mother *bleep*ing game on!

Makoto Angel: Well...he's...vulgar?

Medical Tent

While Franky and Baby Shark helped up Big Shark, the rest of The Shark Order paced outside of the medical tent, waiting to hear about the fate of their bitten comrade, when Dr. Z finally left the tent.  

LG Rod: How is he Doc? How is my best best best heel friend?

Dr. Z: Uh...he actually IS going to be just fine.

LG Rod: HE IS?!

Shark #1: How is that possible?

Dr. Z: Well, remember how Rod and Randy are former ghouls?

Shark #1: Yeah.

Shark #2: Yeah.

LG Rod: No. Heh, I'm just kidding. Of course I do.

Dr. Z: Apparently, that makes you immune to zombification? I don't know HOW. I don't know WHY. The bite didn't cause infection of any kind.

LG Rod: So what you're saying....is that Randy and I...are immortal?!

Dr. Z: What?! I didn't say that at al-

LG Rod: HEY RANDY! WE'RE GOING TO BE BESTIES FOREVER! YEAH!

Dr. Z: *sigh* I need to draw more blood from them. Perhaps we have a vaccine to-

Shark #1: You really want to bring up a vaccine right now?

Shark #2: It's a bad time.

Dr. Z: But mine would actually work!

War Kings Tent

Lainey Strong walked into the tent, rolling her eyes as she brought in a tray full of drinks. Her maid costume was made to be even more scant.

Ilya Fedorovich: Hurry up wench! We're thirsty for those drinks, and your visage.

Lainey Strong: *sigh* I'm no one's wench. I've got your drinks. Here. Try not to choke on them.

Ilya Fedorovich: You look sad. You should be happy, you get to serve international superstars. Haha.

Lainey Strong: Oh yeah, so happy.

Hazen: The orders were clear girl, you belong to Ilya now. Consider yourself the spoils of war.

Lainey Strong: I consider myself a person, not something you be won or fought over.

Hazen: Then maybe you shouldn't have put yourself on the line.

Lainey Strong: I put my services on the line, and here I am. I'm doing my job, but that doesn't mean I'm the property of anyone. So go ahead, make me get you drinks, and laugh at my expense. Get a good look up this ridiculous short skirt even. I don't care. I'm not your property.

Golvoth: Heh.

Lainey Strong: Why is the big doofus laughing? Didn't you lose something this week? You and Radzi both seem to be short a couple of-

Radzi Schrieffer: Watch it girl. You keep up that tone, and you'll be on toilet duty AFTER Golvoth has been in there. You don't want that.

Golvoth: Heh.

Lainey Strong: *sigh*

Hazen: She's right you know. You are light a couple of our trophies. I suspect you intend to get them back?

Radzi Schrieffer: You know we want to, and we will, as soon as you're done with Mach at The "Great" Eagleland Bash.

Hazen: ....Indeed. Tonight though, I make an example of his one of his "brothers in arms", so keep your eyes open. You might learn something Radzi.

Radzi Schrieffer: .....I-

Benjamin: YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

A furious Benjamin jumped into the tent, and tried to get at Ilya, who laughed as he stood behind Lainey.

Hazen: GRAB HIM!

Benjamin: What are you doing to her Ilya?!

Ilya Fedorovich: Just giving her makeover. She look good now yeah? Haha!

Benjamin: YOU-

Hazen: Hold it! Knight, you have balls of steel coming in here by yourself. Either that, or you've gone insane. Either way, here you are. Lainey will not be harmed. She was a gift from the King of Crystal Heaven, but only on the condition that we don't touch her. Now, that exception goes out the window if you lay a hand on any of us outside of a match. Do you understand? Let him go. If you come into contact with us after this moment, and it's not a match, then you are allowing her....to be used to the furthest extent of the deal, and that deal was pretty straight forward. She does ANYTHING that the winner wants. This is a curtosey to our new ally.

Benjamin: You better be men of your word!

Lainey Strong: They haven't hurt me Benji.

Ilya Fedorvich: "They haven't hurt me Benji." Haha!

Benjamin: You! I want a match with YOU at The Great Eagleland Bash Ilya.

Ilya Fedorovich: As if you have to ask pathetic Knight. I gladly accept.

Benjamin: I'm not done! If I win, you give me Lainey back!

Ilya Fedorovich: You'd better have a good stipulation for if you lose.

Benjamin: If I lose, I will....serve the War Kings...and Crystal Heaven. I will kneel, and I will do what you ask of me.

Ilya Fedorovich: Is that right?

Lainey Strong: Benji no!

Benjamin: Trust...remember Lainey? Like I trusted you.

Lainey Strong: ....*nods*

Hazen: Fascinating. What if we said "attack Dan Club, and never stop attacking Dan Club." Would you accept?

Benjamin: .....I would.

Hazen: High risk, but high reward. We'll have another servant to do our bidding. I like it Ilya.

Ilya Fedorovich: I'll make you clean my boots, and I will carry your sword to the ring. I accept.

Benjamin: ...Until then.

Ilya Fedorovich: Get out of our tent.

Benjamin: ...I love you Lainey.

Lainey Strong: I love you Benji...and I believe in you.

4. Bushido Rules Singles: Hazen beat Picky Minch (R3 4:04) via Crossface -> Referee Stoppage
-In Bushido Rules, Picky Minch of Blood 4 Blood took on Hazen of the War Kings, as the war between the two factions continued. Picky was in firm control at the start, letting off sick kicks and gloved fists to Hazen, but the big man absorbed the damage and wore down Picky by the 2nd Round. The best of the War Kings escaped a Hagen attempt and landed one of his own. As Picky tried to get back to his feet, Hazen forced him back down into a Crossface. He wrenched it, with Picky refusing to tap, leaving the ref no choice but to stop the bout. Hazen with the win.

Hazen: Did you see that Trevor Mach? See how easy that was? I let him take it to three rounds as pity, but I could've finished him in one. The thing is, he was throwing punch after punch, and all I need to do was slam him to the floor and wrench in the Submission. See, I come from- oh yes Valentine, please DO get that trash out of the ring. Don't interrupt me again. You see, I come from a background of a more pure wrestling style. In Euroland, we're a superior breed of talent, with more sophisticated rules. To that end I say this Trevor Mach, we will do battle at The Great Eagleland Bash for the Challenge Championship, a title I believe should represent the pure wrestling, the superior style of Euroland. The rules will be different from what you're used to. It will be my speciality. We would start with 15 points each. Points would be lost for knockout attempts, being at a disadvantage during a hold, and or for breaking a hold by grabbing onto the ring ropes with hand and or feet. The only way to win will be by submission, 10 count knockout, or a wrestler's points being reduced to 0. We'll call it "International Rules" for now, but when I win the Challenge Championship, it will become the future of EBW.

Interview Stage

Makoto Angel: Well folks, we're two weeks away from the TUE Finale Special, and we now know that Hope Mach the Women's Television Champion will take on Christina Angel, the Women's World Champion. It will be title for title, meaning the last woman standing will be the undisputed best of the division. I'm joined by Hope right now. Hope, no offense but-

Hope Mach: You're rooting for Christina? I get that. No offense taken. I want to make something clear. Christina and I are friends, and though our fathers couldn't be farther apart, we're working hard to not let that get in our way. We're going to have a huge match, and it's going to be historic. After the match, we will shake hands and embrace, no matter what. That's a promise we've made, because yes, wrestling is important, and winning is meaningful, but we're not willing to throw away our friendship. Not over this. So even if I lose, or she loses, we have already made a decision regarding the next night's ENN+ event. The Great Eagleland Bash. We are calling out the Skulls & Bones! It will be myself, Christina, and....the winner of the Women's TUE Finale match taking on three of you. It's time to step up! It's time to prove you're worth a damn! If you don't accept then STOP WASTING OUR TIME!

Somewhere on the beach...there is NO stage to have a backstage

Tack Angel was walking around when he was approached by Mav Valentine, who set down the worn out Picky before stepping up.

Tack Angel: You're in my way.

Mav Valentine: Damn right I am. You want an opponent, well I'm right here.

Tack Angel: Don't you need to head to the ring? You have somewhere to be.

Mav Valentine: Yeah. I need to be right here. You need an opponent for The Great Eagleland Bash, and I'm calling you out.

Tack Angel: You think I'm here to challenge you? Mav, you might be a former World Champion. You might have given me quite the fight when I held back. Now, I don't even think about you at all. Step aside.

Mav Valentine: You're kidding right? Where do you think you're going? Get back here! Dammit! No title shot and no tits! GAH!

5. EBW Television Championship:

Subculture(c) beat Kinniku Mike via KO Punch x Counter Culture -> Pin -> Title Defense!

-Main event time, as Subculture put the Television Championship on the line against a lean and mean Kinniku Mike. The tits were still strong though, and Subbie would have an uphill battle to climb. The two charged at each other for forearms. They went to a corner and did the same. Big boot in the corner by Mike. Another in another corner. Rope run and Mike hit a lariat. Subculture threw the hurting bombs and dumped Mike, before splashing onto him. Mike shot Subculture into a barricade but Subculture recovered for some ground & pound and a monkey flip into the barricade. Subculture shoved Mike into the glass again. Subbie grabbed a chair from under the ring and sat Mike on it, and gave him some punches to the face. Mike rolled backwards out of the chair and hit a Belly to Belly on the floor. Back in the ring, Mike slammed Subbie around, before working a guillotine. Subculture escaped and went for a KO Punch, but Mike ducked it and hit a backdrop for the nearfall. More back and forth action, and a heated contest for two people with no real bad blood at the moment. Subculture was fighting like a street dog, and finally managed to hit the KO Punch, but Mike stood his ground. The woozy Mike ate another one. At this point, the crowd noticed Golvoth of the War Kings coming down to the ring. The two in the ring were too busy to notice, as Subculture landed another solid blow before hitting the Counter Culture. Mike got his foot on the rope, but unbeknownst to Subculture or the ref, Golvoth pushed it off. 1-2-3. Subculture with the title defense! Mav ran out to celebrate with his Blood 4 Blood brother, but he told him about what happened with Golvoth. As Subculture questioned what happened and tried to get a match restart, Golvoth re-entered the scene, with Hazen, Radzi, and Ilya. The group attacked everyone in the ring. This brought out Tack Angel, as the War Kings seemed to all turn their attention to Subculture. They held him up, as Tack Angel got into the ring.

Tack Angel: Subculture, I told you. I told you I was coming back for you, and I keep my promises. That's what a King does. I want to make this clear right now, while we have this moment to have a talk, "father to son." I can't stand you. You're not good enough for my daughter. You're not good enough for my family or my Kingdom. I think you're trash. You're a loud mouth, and you've never shown me the respect I deserve as the FATHER OF YOUR WIFE! Not just as a King, but as a man, you haven't given me what I deserve. You are indicative of all these booing people. You're wrong. You're villains. You don't understand destiny. I'm going to teach you. Can I get involved in your marriage? No. I told Christina, that we won't get into each other's business. I respect my daughter's decisions, no matter how wrong they are. However, here in the ring, I WILL MAKE YOU KNEEL! It's going to be title for title, and the King will become the 4-Crown King!

Last edited by Machismo (8/20/2021 2:33 am)

8/21/2021 9:14 am  #27

Ana: Ana here, taking this one solo, because my husband is busy looking...uh...*sigh* looking for Lucas. He just can't let it go. The "Summer Series" in Mariner Reef is just about done, and it will lead to The Great Eagleland Bash. We have one more big week of action before that though, and we have the full card for Xcite.

ENN

0. ENN+ Premium Match Singles: Bruman Urbank vs. Kinniku Mike
0. ENN+ Premium Match Tag: Shark #1/Shark #2 vs. Not Zombie Robert Sandwich/Not Zombie Misogynist Paul
0. ENN+ Premium Match Tag: LG Rod/Randy no Kachi vs. Not Zombie Chad Salad/Not Zombie Anwin
0. ENN+ Premium Match Women's Mud Wresting: Lily Belle Hopper vs. Esther
1. Bushido Rules Non-Title Singles: Trevor Mach vs. Big Shark
2. 6-Woman Tag: Duvalie Angel/"Lady M's"/Lainey Strong vs. Korra/Hilda Iceheart/Amiga
3. 8-Man Tag: Bashin Dan/Benjamin/Jammer/Vape vs. Fray Tiburon/Javier Leos/Dragon Shiryu/Takumi Inui
4. Women's Handicap: Erica vs. Alison Chains/Gold/Jenny James
5. Tag: Subculture/Mav Valentine vs. Radzi Schreiffer/Golvoth

Ana: Looks like Bruman is going to give it another go against Kinniku Mike. I feel sorry for him already. The Shark Order will take on Dead Heat again. Watch for those teeth fellas. I guess *sigh* the Pillow Fight was very popular, because this time Esther and Lily Belle Hopper are going to have a Mud Wrestling Match. See? This confuses me. Chaz wants to outdo the upcoming MCW out there in Sin City, which promises a new revolution in women's wrestling. But-

Chaz Hardcastle: No it doesn't! Sin City? You want sin, well Sin is In in EBW right now. I'll give you everything you want, and didn't know you wanted. These hot ladies want to go crazy in the ring? You got it. These ladies want to take their tops off? Why not?! You'll get everything. We're not going to hold back! Ana....stick to the script honey.

Ana: ...Weird...I didn't see him coming. Well we have Trevor Mach opening Xcite against Big Shark, in Non-Title Bushido action. This could be Big Shark's biggest match to date and chance to really climb the ranks. The Angel wives will bring Lainey Strong with them as they take on new blood Korra, Iceheart, and Amiga. Korra is still trying to get an "audition?" to join the wives? We know she's crazy about the Constellation King, and the whole sudden lesbian angle was merely fanfiction, but does he really need ANOTHER wife? Moot question isn't it? I shouldn't...uh...I shouldn't question Tack Angel. I'm learning that quickly around here. The Dan Club will work as a unit for the first time in weeks, as they battle the A-Men and Dragon Faiz in 8-Man Tag action. Perhaps the winners will go ont to challenge the War Kings for the Rings? Erica finds herself in an odd match situation. She's going against Chains, Gold, AND Jenny James. I was told she requested this. What?! Has she lost it? The main event will see more Blood 4 Blood vs. War Kings action, as Subculture and Mav Valentine take on the former World Tag Team Champions Radzi and Golvoth. Will we hear from the Television Champion about the attack by his "Father-in-Law?" It's Subculture, so probably.

EBW: The Great Eagleland Bash
ENN+

1. Singles: Kinniku Mike vs. Golvoth
2. EBW World Tag #1 Contender: Jammer/Vape vs. Dragon Shiryu/Takumi Inui
3. Card Duel: Bashin Dan vs. Jaden Yuki
4. Singles "Servitude or Freedom": Benjamin vs. Ilya Fedorovich w/Lainey Strong
5. EBW Challenge Championship "International Rules": Trevor Mach(c) vs. Hazen
6. 6-Woman Tag: Christina Angel/Hope Mach/Winner of Women's TUE Finale vs. Skulls & Bones?
7. EBW Triple Crown World vs. EBW Television Title for Title: Tack Angel(c) vs. Subculture(c)

Ana: Now, we move onto The Great Eagleland Bash, and this is a fantastic card for sure. High stakes from top to bottom, starting with Kinniku Mike taking on Golvoth of the War Kings, after Golvoth got involved in Mike's attempt to win the Television Championship. Dan Club and Dragon Faiz will face off once again, but this time officially for the #1 Contender spot to face Trevor and Derek Mach. Bashin Dan and Jaden Yuki are scheduled for a Card Battle apparently? I don't know what that means. Are we just going to see them play cards? Which game? Benjamin will battle Ilya Fedorovich, with Lainey Strong in his corner. If Benjamin wins, Lainey is free, but if he loses, then he too will serve the War Kings and the Angel Family. Trevor Mach will put the Challenge Championship on the line under "International Rules" against Hazen, the leader of the War Kings. Christina Angel and Hope Mach will return from TUE with the winner of their Women's TUE Finale Match, to challenge three members of the Skulls & Bones. Will the invaders finally step into the ring for a match? The main event will see Tack Angel and Subculture face off, with the winner becoming EBW's next 4-Crown King. That's long been the goal, to take it one step beyond the Triple Crown. It doesn't get bigger than this, so get ready to close out the time at Mariner Reef with The Great Eagleland Bash....HOWEVER...who says Summer has to end so soon? After that, EBW is heading to the Aloha Islands for the big annual event. You know the one. The Tournament of Tournaments. The 2021 E1 Climax! Yes that i-

Void: Society is collapsing. People are losing their minds. Why do you continue to be a part of a failing system? The truth will set you free, and it's time to embrace the dark urges within. Just be yourself. Just be free. Firebrand X or Demonbrand....always a prefix to it, but the point is that you have been branded.

X: It's time to embrace that truth, by wearing my own brand. I will no longer be put in a box. I was meant for more. I was meant for greatness. I came to EBW to fight. To fight and fight and never stop fighting. I want the top prizes. I want to spill the blood of the best. I have been living in a haze, trying to be something I'm not, by wearing your brand. That's over now. I am now "Brandish X", and I will blaze a trail of bodies, by my own hands, and in my own way, and if I want to challenge someone I will. If I want to hurt someone I will. If I want to take over the top spot and dethrone a "King", I just might do that too.

Void: Basically...indulgence.

Island off the coast of Mariner Reef

The sun set on the island, and as night fell, two figures continued to enjoy their time together on the dock, with a blazing fire nearby. Tali reached for her drink in a nearby bucket of ice, but Trevor's hand reached over hers and grabbed it first.

Tali Mach: No fair. I need a drink.

Trevor Mach: I was the one putting int the work. *sips*

Tali Mach: Heh. Give me a drink!

Trevor Mach: You want a drink?

Trevor poured some of the cold drink down her back, and licked it up, sending shivers down her spine.

Tali Mach: You're asking for it mister.

Trevor Mach: Damn right I am.

Trevor started ticking Tali's ribs, before giving her a playful smack on the bottom.

Tali Mach: Naughty boy! You're just obsessed with my ass aren't you?

Trevor Mach: Absolutely. Can you blame me?

Tali Mach: No, I certainly can't, but remember I have to be able to walk after this vacation you know.

Trevor Mach: Want me to stop? It's not fun if you're not enjoying it.

Tali Mach: I enjoy whatever you do, and I mean whatever. Besides, I've been told my ass is pretty great. Yeah, I never want you to stop, I'm in too deep at this point.

Trevor Mach: No, I'm in too deep.

Tali Mach: You goof!

Later, as the flame was dying down, the couple laid in the sand, looking up at the stars and the waves washed over them.

Trevor Mach: I think we have a Lakitu problem.

Tali Mach: Fuck it. Right now, I don't care.

Trevor Mach: Yeah, me either.

Tali Mach: So why is it, after all of this time, you still have such a drive towards me?

Trevor Mach: Why wouldn't I? We're getting older, but that doesn't stop you from being you, and I've been all about you since the moment I first laid eyes on you. The moment you threw me through a wall. I'm wrapped around your finger forever. That's not something I'd admit lightly. I'm glad you decided to come here for the this little vacation. I miss you when you're not around.

Tali Mach: Same, but I only came here to make you happy. I do that you know? I do things to make you happy. Don't know if it comes across like that, but I'm happy when you're happy.

Trevor Mach: Well the feeling is mutual. I like making you happy. I know I can be extreme, but I could go farther. I try to hold back for your sake.

Tali Mach: You don't have to. Go as far as you want. As far as you can. Nothing you can say or do would be too much at this point in my life. I'm in too deep like I said before. If I quit, I'd probably drown.

Trevor Mach: Y-you really mean that?

Tali Mach: I do.

Trevor Mach: Tali, that....that means more to me then I think I could ever express with words. Wow, you actually got me teary eyed.

Tali Mach: You sap.

Trevor Mach: *sniff* Yeah, I guess so. Heh. I had an idea by the way.

Tali Mach: Yeah?

Trevor Mach: When EBW leaves Mariner Reef, we're heading to the Aloha Islands, and you know what's at the Aloha Islands?

Tali Mach: A lot of things I'm sure.

Trevor Mach: Well *looks at the Lakitu and whispers in Tali's ear*

Tali Mach: Huh. Yeah?

Trevor Mach: Yeah.

Tali Mach: But we already are.

Trevor Mach: Call it...a reaffirmation. What do you say?

Tali Mach: Would it make you happy?

Trevor Mach: Very much so.

Tali Mach: Then how can I say no?

Trevor Mach: Hehe.

The two of them stared up at the stars some more, as the old space station appeared from orbit.

Tali Mach: What a view.

Last edited by Machismo (8/22/2021 9:55 am)

8/22/2021 11:52 pm  #28

Narrator: In just one week, we have the TUE Finale, the moment the whole season has been building up to. All the weeks have gone on, the two teams have been training and developing, with two of the greatest minds of the current generation in Women's World Champion Christina Angel, and Women's Television Champion Hope Mach. Soon, the two friends would do battle in a title for title bout, but for now, the show must go on.

EBW Training Center

The men and women of TUE stood in the ring, as Christina and Hope paced back and forth. They were silent as they both paced, before they unknowingly bumped into each other.

Christina Angel: Oof!

Hope Mach: Ouch!

Christina Angel: What happened?

Hope Mach: I was thinking.

Christina Angel: So was I.

Hope Mach: Now I lost my train of though.

Point Man: Allow the Point Man to clarify the sit rep Commander! The two of you were deciding the line up for tonight, which would lead to the TUE Finale next week.

Christina Angel: Right! I totally knew that!

Hope Mach: Me too! Me too! *sigh* So we have a big decision to make here people. This is it. We'll be holding our first matches to determine who is going to the finals. Now, as far as making it to EBW is concerned, you've all got the job. That tends to be how it goes, but you guys really earned it. I mean Point Man, you're the key to all of this, if we get you working. You're a funnier character than we've had before.

Point Man: The Point Man understands that reference!

Christina Angel: Hey, stop heaping praise on my talent! That's my job! Yeah...and clown guy...you don't terrify me as much....since I started locking the door to my room....several times.

Shrieker the Clown: *heavy breathing*

Christina Angel: Moira, you've come along far with less time than the others. I'm proud of that.

Moira Lees: Oi, you be sayin' I need moor time, ya git? I'm ready fer tha donnybrook!

Christina Angel: Yes...yes I'm sure you are. Darkness, I-

Darkness Aoi: This is a waste of time.

Hope Mach: Still disrespectful huh? We don't tolerate that crap on Team Mach, do we?

Isiah Muscle: Nope.

Eiji Hino: No Mam.

Wendy Mustang: Shoot no!

Chrissy Angel: Sorry sis!

Christina Angel: *sigh* Aoi, you don't want to waste time? Fine. Just keep your mouth shut, and do your job.

Darkness Aoi: That's what I'm here f-

Christina Angel: I said shut it!

Darkness Aoi: .....

Christina Angel: That's right. Now, let's see I get to pick the first match right?

Hope Mach: That's right.

Christina Angel: I pick...for the men...Point Man vs. Eiji Hino.

Hope Mach: Which means we also have Isiah Muscle vs. Shrieker. For the women....I pick...Darkness Aoi vs. Chrissy Angel.

Christina Angel: What?!

Chrissy Angel: Yes!

Christina Angel: What are you doing?

Hope Mach: That means Wendy Mustang will take on Moira Lees. These matches will take place tonight, and the winners, will move onto the TUE Finale. The losers will still have a job, but the climb will be much harder. I guess what I'm trying to say is get used to ENN+. Let's go home and rest. It's a big day tomorrow.

Christina Angel: Hope, can I talk to you for a minute?

Hope Mach: Sure, what's up?

Christina Angel: Why did you book my sister against Darkness?

Hope Mach: She asked for it. She wanted that match.

Christina Angel: Darkness tried to end her career during an exhibition!

Hope Mach: And it really pissed Chrissy off! I can relate! I'm a bit pissed off myself these days, and at least one of us can do something about it!

Christina Angel: You're pissed? About what?

Hope Mach: A disconnect...a little problem personally that I-

Christina Angel: You're ready for more intimacy with Dan, but he's being a card weirdo again?

Hope Mach: Dammit! How did you know?

Christina Angel: I watch the product.

Hope Mach: Yeah yeah yeah.

Christina Angel: By the way, don't watch ENNXXX+++ Gold Tier right now.

Hope Mach: Why?

Christina Angel: No reason.

Hope Mach: Wait....why do YOU have ENNXXX+++ Gold Tier?

Christina Angel: *blush*

-

Christina Angel: Subculture has it! He got the tier! I just...sort of....leave it on. Anyways, I wasn't sure about Chrissy fighting Darkness, but I couldn't stand in her way. If I was her, and technically I am, I wouldn't want to be stopped from making my own decisions. She's really developed more in TUE, but that being said, of a professional level, I have to root for Darkness Aoi, the disrespectful student. *sigh*

-

TUE Men's Bedroom

Point Man: The Point Man will remember the bonds we've made during this show. I want you all to have a movie from my collection of "Point Man Recommendations!"

Isiah Muscle: "Eagle Force Reckoning 4?" Sweet.

Eiji Hino: I don't have a movie player....of any kind.

Isiah Muscle: You're a weird man Point dude, but I appreciate it. Hino, you're a rich kid playing a hobo, but I respect it. Shrieker, I'm...going to beat your ass in that ring, and I'm going to be quick about it, because you're scary, and I don't really want to deal with you for too long. You've literally eaten Lakitus.

Eiji Hino: I know we are opponents from here on out, and we'll face off in the ring, but I want you to know I'll never forget the memories. You're all my precious friends, even the scary clown fellow. See you in the ring my friends.

Isiah Muscle: You know it.

Point Man: The Point Man concurs!

TUE Women's Bedroom

Chrissy Angel: Well ladies, it's definitely been an experience. I wasn't exactly sure why Christina wanted me to join this show, but I get it now. I've learned a lot.

Wendy Mustang: Tarnation, you're a little hot shot, but you've got the skills to back it up. I'll team with you any day kiddo!

Moira Lees: Oi, I don't know the lot o' ya, but I be sure you're all maed o' the roight stoof! We'll be havin' a cheeky battle tomorrow. Dontcha be forgettin'!

Chrissy Angel: Aoi's not here. I bet Tiger Cat would have at least shown up if she hadn't been snatched up. Well, that's fine. We'll keep our distance for now, and tomorrow, we'll go to war.

Outside of the TUE House

Darkness Aoi was standing outside looking up at the sky, when Vape pulled up behind her, in a van that also saw Bashin Dan quickly exit to enter the house. Jammer made his way out hesistantly.

Jammer: So that's your girlfriend from Mapleland you were talking about?

Vape: Huh? No, she and I broke up, when she said I was too much man for her.

Jammer: ...I've seen you in tights bro.

Vape: She's..I mean just look at her.

Jammer: She's pretty hot. I mean damn, she's bending down to stretch? Check that shit out.

Vape: What....is that?

Jammer: I didn't even know they made them like that.

Vape: I don't even know what I'm looking at.

Jammer: I mean Jenny is hotter to me, but still. Wow. You know?

Vape: I am really curious about that.

Jammer: Yeah, I bet you are.

Vape: I mean I really have no idea.

Jammer: Well, I bet you have somewhat of an idea.

Vape: No, I really don't.

Jammer: That's...her ass man.

Vape: Yeah....or something.

Jammer: Uh....no man...you're definitely oogling her lady parts.

Vape: OR....maybe it's just more skin.

Jammer: Huh? What? What Vape?

Vape: I mean, you never know.

Jammer: I do know. It's going to be lady parts.

Vape: Why though?

Jammer: Why?! Vape? What the hell man! Just go and talk to her!

Vape: What do I even say?!

Jammer: Tell her...uh..you find her costume and allure to be intoxicating, and intriguing. You want to spend time with her to learn more.

Vape: That's good. Yeah...I think I'll do that.

Jammer: Maybe put on some body spray too.

Vape: No time! My legs have already started moving.

Jammer: Yeah whatever.

Vape: Uh...hi Aoi. Uh...your costume, is so...uh...intriguing...because uh...if you sneeze, I think you're tits would fall out.

Darkness Aoi: .....

Jammer: IDIOT!

Vape: I mean...uh...dat ass tho? It's alluring, and I want to bury my face in-

Jammer: STOP TALKING!

Vape: I'm...I'm sorry.

Darkness Aoi: Were you speaking to me? I wasn't paying attention. In the future, don't waste your time.

Vape: Phew, she didn't hear me!

Jammer: She also said don't waste your time! Seems like a no man!

Vape: She didn't SAY no though.

Jammer: *sigh* Drove all the way from the beach for this. I'M the idiot.

Bashin Dan ran inside to find Hope Mach watching a video on her phone. She quickly gagged and threw her phone.

Hope Mach: Why didn't I listen?! Why did I listen!? That was TOO CLOSE! Why didn't I listen?!

Bashin Dan: Hey Hope!

Hope Mach: Dan?! What are you doing here?

Bashin Dan: You seemed upset, so I thought I'd come and-

Hope Mach: Listen Dan, I'm unfairly upset. I know who you are, and what you're about, and I love you for it. I just, wonder when we're going to take things to another level. I figured this whole Summer at Mariner Reef would have been the time, but SUDDENLY AND FOR NO REASON I just now...lost that feeling.

Bashin Dan: Hope, I'm sorry, I'm not being attentive to your feelings. People can using this term "autism", and while I don't know what that means, I'm sure it has to do with me being selfish, which I have been. I just...I don't....know much...about that...sort of thing.

Hope Mach: Do you have ENNXXX+++ Gold Tier by chance?

Bashin Dan: No why? I don't know what it is? Vape has Platinum Ex +1 Tier, and I tried to watch it with him to see what it was, but he said he was "protecting me." I don't know what that means.

Hope Mach: Heh. Dan, you're hopeless.

Bashin Dan: Probably.

Hope Mach: If I can get you to study me half as much as you study cards, then we'll be just fine.

Bashin Dan: Oh good! I'm sure I'll figure out what you mean by that.

Hope Mach: *turns to camera* You cringing yet Dad? Yeah, I know you watch the show. It's not fun is it? Although...that was totally my fault...cause I was warned. I probably just lead to Dan getting a knee to the face. I regret this immediately.

Outside of the TUE House

Christina Angel went to look for Darkness Aoi, only to see her walking away from a sobbing Vape, who couldn't take no for an answer. She turned to see a limo pulling up, with Tack Angel coming out. He smiled, but Christina was not happy.

Tack Angel: Daughter, I-

Christina Angel: What the hell was that Dad?!

Tack Angel: Oh here we go.

Christina Angel: Here we go?! Are you kidding me?! What did you do to Subculture!?

Tack Angel: I didn't do anything to him. I didn't order the War Kings to do it either. They just happened to come out there and jump him, when I planned on going out myself.

Christina Angel: Funny how that keeps working.

Tack Angel: I'm just lucky I guess. Christina, you know what we said right? You didn't want me involved in your career, so don't try to get involved in mine now.

Christina Angel: You planned this.

Tack Angel: I did?

Christina Angel: The moment you suggested to Duvalie to go easy on me, you knew it would lead to this. That's...that's scary Dad.

Tack Angel: I didn't say that's what I did.

Christina Angel: You didn't say it wasn't either.

Tack Angel: Listen, I came here to wish you and Chrissy both luck, not as a wrestler, but as a father. I have an issue with your husband, but that's in the ring.

Christina Angel: Then keep it in the ring! Leave his mother out of this.

Tack Angel: That's shame, I was invited over for tea.

Christina Angel: Even after what you did?

Tack Angel: I'm very good at explaining my actions to smart people who listen. You're one of those people remember? We need to table this for now. I just wanted to say good luck. I want you both to succeed. I love you very much. Just...just pass that on to Chrissy please. You don't seem to be in the mood to listen, so we'll try this another time.

Christina Angel: *sigh* Grrr! No! You know what? I'm getting so tired of this! I mean, you don't see Hope getting into arguments with her paren-

Tack Angel: DO NOT COMPARE ME TO THE MACHS! DON'T EVER DO THAT! They are trash. They are bullies. They are everything wrong with wrestling, and with life. I'm NOT counting Hope! She can't help that she was spawned from two wrongs converging. I'm a better person, and a better parent. I care, SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS! You don't understand the stress I'm under right now, but I'm changing the world, one match at a time. One moment at a time. Every word I say. That's a lot of responsibility. So yeah, I don't like your husband, but I won't try to get in the way of your marriage. I WILL however, do my JOB in EBW, and become the 4-Crown King. He has the belt, and I want it!

Christina Angel: You seem more upset by the fact that people consider the two of them to be a more stable, and loving couple than-

Tack Angel: Them stable?! Christina, I know that you're mad, but let's not lie here. They're screwing around on some island, while I'm trying to rebuild a legacy and forge a destiny! Despite all the burdens, I still love you and the wives with every fiber of my being. I don't pawn off the kids to a robot baby sitter! I'm there ALL THE TIME! I love you Christina. I'm never NOT proud of you, despite how I feel about Subculture, but please, I'm asking you this, do not compare me to the Machs. I'm nothing like them. They'll kneel one day, and realize how wrong they were to push me into this position. Subculture might just do that too, but that's not the point. The point is the Television Championship.

Christina Angel: And if Subculture wins, then you've done US a favor, cause he'll be the one making history.

Tack Angel: Yes....wouldn't that be something? Goodbye Christina.

-

Narrator: With time winding down on this season of TUE, it was now time for the qualifiers, that would see the top 4 move to the big Finale event on ENN+ on the eve of The Great Eagleland Bash. Stakes were high, as the two coaches sent their troops to battle. This time, it was for keeps.

The Ultimate EBW
EBW Training Center Onett Branch, Onett
ENN

1. TUE Men's Finale Qualifier: Eiji Hino beat Point Man via TaToBa Kick -> Count Out
-The first match saw Hino and Point Man face off. Eiji was a soften spoken and kind man, but proved to be high athletic in the ring, capable of switch up his offense to suit he needs, almost like his head, body, and legs were connected to the medals in his belt, and as he changed them to different colors it changed his style in the ring. Point Man was basic, methodical, but reliable, and don't ever let it be said that you can't rely on the Point Man. In this case, you could rely on the Point Man to eat a top rope kick called the TaToBa Kick that sent him flying out of the ring. Eiji wanted to help him back to the ring, but Hope begged him to stay inside. Point Man got counted out, advancing Eiji to the Finale.
2. TUE Women's Finale Qualifier: Wendy Mustang beat Moira Lees via Lariat -> Pin
-A hard hitting brawl, that saw the two women show off their stuff. Definitely grapplers of the old school variety, utilizing basic slams, to weaken opponents for the big strike, in this case a Lariat. Moira appeared to be a little off, possibly drunk in the bout, and her woobly legs gave way to Wendy hitting that Lariat to score the pinfall.
3. TUE Men's Finale Qualifier: Isiah Muscle beat Shrieker the Clown via Vertical Suplex Powerbomb -> Pin
-Isiah had an uphill fight against Shrieker, who seemed to relish in pain, both taking it, and inflicting it. The most animated we'd seen the clown so far. Surprisingly capable in the ring, but when he tried the Hell Claw submission he almost got himself DQ'd for trying to bite Isiah. The young son of Kinniku Mike fought through it, and lifted the clown for a surprisingly polished Vertical Suplex Powerbomb, showing off his great strength, and pinned Shrieker to advance.
4. TUE Women's Finale Qualifier: Darkness Aoi beat Chrissy Angel via Torture Rack -> Submission
-The final match saw Chrissy Angel specifically want to mix it up with Darkness Aoi, and she got that, and it was more than she bargained for. The Edo based Aoi had size, experience, and brutality on her side, as she worked over Chrissy, targetting her ribs this time, before lifting her in the Torture Rack. Chrissy fought as long as she could before having to submit.

Hope Mach: Well there we have it. *sigh* Good effort Chrissy. You did well.

Christina Angel: Are you alright?

Chrissy Angel: I'm fine. I-

Darkness Aoi: Stay out of my way in the future, if you don't want to get hurt. That's a warning of respect, since you made the challenge and actually showed up.

Chrissy Angel: She's....she's...*sigh* she's tough Sis.

Christina Angel: Don't worry. You'll get there. Sorry I doubted you.

Chrissy Angel: But I lost. You were right t-

Christina Angel: No. You need to fight your own battles win or lose. I'm proud of you.

Hope Mach: That is so egotistical, being proud of yourself.

Christina Angel: What? Hey, I-

Hope Mach: I'm kidding.

Christina Angel: Can't believe Aoi is the only one on my team to advance. Team, I'm proud of you, I'm just...it's just....of course it'd be Aoi.

Hope Mach: And my team, we're going to get some ice cream on me!

Point Man: The Point Man approves!

Isiah Muscle: Hell yeah.

Wendy Mustang: Yeah!

Hope Mach: Within reason guys! Within reason.

The teams were both on their way back to pack up and leave the TUE House, to give their final goodbyes before the Finale, but unfortunately for them, that wasn't an option.

Hope Mach: Umm....this...this is bad.

Christina Angel: Hope?

Hope Mach: And it's a present from the Skulls & Bones. What's this say? "See you at the Finale." Grrrreeeeaaaat.

Christing Angel: Hope.

Hope Mach: I can't imagine this getting anywo-

Paula: OUR HOUSE!

Ness: !!!!!!!!

Hope Mach: Oh dammit!

Last edited by Machismo (8/23/2021 9:13 am)

8/23/2021 9:04 am  #29

Island off the coast of Mariner Reef

A little tropic home, made of bamboo, and sitting on stilts was suddenly lit by candlelight, as Tali Mach woke up from bed. She took in a breath of the fresh ocean air, and stood up. She looked back to Trevor, turning over in bed, before looking out across the water to the beach of Mariner Reef, where the EBW ring was set up. In the midst of a relaxing paradise, she was still given a reminder of the past that frustrated her. Behind her, she could hear Trevor waking up.

Trevor Mach: What time is it?

Tali Mach: Late-ish. I'm not really sure. No clocks. We turned off our phones too remember?

Trevor Mach: You mean you can't tell the exact time from the placement of the moon?

Tali Mach: Heh. No I guess not.

Trevor Mach: Full moon huh? It's beautiful tonight. Taking in the view?

Tali Mach: Not quite.

Trevor Mach: Oh. The ring. Now you don't miss it do you?

Tali Mach: Not at all. Not there anyways. This is supposed to be our escape.

Trevor Mach: Ignore it.

Tali Mach: Shame you won't jump to MCW.

Trevor Mach: Who says I won't show up? A pretty kitty once inspired me to do what I want.

Tali Mach: Is that what I am? A cat?

Trevor Mach: You're my Tali Cat, and I want nothing more than to make you purr.

Tali Mach: Is that right? You're not thinking about fighting right now?

Trevor Mach: I'm not. For a change, I'm at peace, if only for a little while. Between you, and the kids, and our farm, I'm happy.

Tali Mach: But over there...you can't be. You have to be angry. You have to be ready for war.

Trevor Mach: And so do you, but not right now. No EBW or MCW on this island. It's just you, me, and that weird tribe of Saturn people we found on the other side yesterday. I think that's why I like the farm. That feels like home. It's just you, me, the kids, and our robot babysitter/field plow. That's all I need.

Tali Mach: You need the fight too.

Trevor Mach: I need you more. The fight, it brought us together, and I'll always be grateful to wrestling for that, but what we are, is essential to who I am now. I want to be with you, get into shenanigans with you, spend all my time just talking to you, about anything and everything, and of course I'm obsessed with that ass.

Tali Mach: That's just cause you want to pe-

Trevor Mach: Don't say it!

Tali Mach: Heh. I appreciate the sentiment, but don't worry, you can have both. I could take the man out of the fight, but not the fight out of the man.

Trevor Mach: And you, you're plunging back INTO the fight. What a pair we are.

Tali Mach: They say 40 is the new 30, so we might be at this for awhile.

Trevor Mach: I'm more than fine with that.

Tali Mach: Me too. But really, you're going to start calling me Tali Cat now?

Trevor Mach: Haha! I just might.

Tali Mach: Well fine, but don't do it in MCW, because we've already got cats in MCW. Don't need another one.

Trevor Mach: Of course.

Tali Mach: Sucks that this all ends tomorrow, when I head back to Sin City, and you step back in the ring.

Trevor Mach: True, but that's still plenty of time for what I've got on my mind.

Tali Mach: You're insatiable.

Trevor Mach: I meant beach volleyball.

Tali Mach: Sure you did!

Trevor Mach: Heh. Well you know that chant "Fight Forever" the fans like to do? I got a different F word in mind to do forever.

Tali Mach: Me-ow! Don't tell anyone I did that!

Trevor Mach: HA!

8/25/2021 1:58 am  #30

Ninten: Ninten here, still wondering why Lucas is ducking me, and I'm doing this one on my own, as Ana is busy you know. She's got a personal life. I have to be on my best behavior though. She'll know if I'm not. She'll know if you're making fun of me too, so I wouldn't do that, even IF I deserve it. She's protective. So we have so much coming up this week, with Xcite, Xperience, and of course The Great Eagleland Bash. However, we also have the TUE Finale! LIVE from the EBW Training Center Onett Branch, we'll see the stars of the future battle it out. We'll also see some of the talent that didn't make it to the Finale matches. What will they be doing? Well, they'll be facing talent that will appear in the NEXT SEASON! That's right, you're hearing it here first! The Ultimate EBW is coming back for another season! We have new talent selected already apparently, PLUS, we have the new coaches! I get to be the one to announce that! The next season of The Ultimate EBW will be.....TEAM JAMMER VS. TEAM VAPE! The coaches had THIS to say about the selection!

-

Jammer: Uh...are you sure you want to do this?

Vape: This isn't a good idea.

Jammer: I mean, I don't about-

Vape: This is a mistake.

Jammer: I don't know if we should-

Vape: What have you done?

-

Ninten: Heh...uh...yikes...um...oof...not like this fellas. Well, despite all of that, they ARE going to be the coaches, and you'll see them-

Chaz Hardcastle: Exclusively on ENN+!

Ninten: What?!

Chaz Hardcastle: That's right, TUE's next season will be on ENN+...and the Finale is also going to be on ENN+! Make sure you get that tier. You should also get the other tiers while you're at it, because why not? You get so much exclusive footage! ENNXXX+++ Platinum Tier EX +1 is now available! You really want to catch that. I think we see some girls in the showers. I think a Lakitu may have survived the Mach island getaway. So much to-

Ninten: That's really sleazy. I mean, no wonder we're seen as the bad guys these days.

Chaz Hardcastle: Bad guys?! No, we're the REAL guys. You just get to see the REAL LIVES of these people. We just try to catch all of it. It's part of the contract!

Ninten: It's really going too far. You know Swift wants your head right?

Chaz Hardcastle: Let's just make sure we get a camera on the scene for that! Hahaha!

Ninten: Ha?

Chaz Hardcastle: We're probably going to see someone fall out of their top on Xcite too. I'm just saying. You'll need the bigger tiers to see it uncensored. That's right, we're adding censor bars to ENN+, because ENN cares about the children.

Ninten: Uh-huh.

Chaz Hardcastle: So if you want to see that, you need to upgrade! Also, the fee is going up, marginally. Only $5 bucks a month more.

Ninten: I was told this service was pulling in millions. Why do you need to increase it.

Chaz Hardcastle: Oh, we don't need to.

Ninten: ...So-

Chaz Hardcastle: Make sure you check it out! The TUE FINALE is going to be HOT HOT HOT!

EBW: The Ultimate EBW Finale
EBW Training Center Onett Branch, Onett
ENN+

1. TUE Men's Next Match: Point Man vs. [Next Season Contestant]
2. TUE Women's Next Match: Chrissy Angel vs. [Next Season Contestant]
3. TUE Men's Finale: Mike Ishijima vs. Eiji Hino
4. TUE Women's Finale: Wendy Mustang vs. Darkness Aoi
5. EBW Women's World vs. Television Title for Title: Christina Angel(c) vs. Hope Mach(c)

Ninten: So who makes these decisions? Is it just you?

Chaz Hardcastle: You don't know how networks work do you Ninten? It's a long process of bosses talking to bosses bosses and what not. It goes all the way to the top! The President of the company! Finkel Fineberg!

Ninten: And how does he make these decisions?

Chaz Hardcastle: Good question!

ENN HQ

A young man in a suit sat in a fancy chair, playing on his phone, with a blue tooth device in his ear.

Executive: Mr. Fineberg? Sir?

Mr. Fineberg: Just a second, I'm buying out an animal shelter, so I can put up a new transmitter for the network.

Executive: Oh.

Mr. Fineberg: I don't even know what a shelter is. Sounds stupid. OK, we're good. Talk to me.

Executive: Well, the transition to ENN+ is going well. We just announced the movement of TUE and the price increase.

Mr. Fineberg: Right. An extra $50 a month right?

Executive: We had to make it just $5 right now, but we'll increase it slowly over the next several years.

Mr. Fineberg: I don't get it. People can just pay the price we set.

Executive: Some people don't have the money sir.

Mr. Fineberg: I don't get it.

Executive: The amount of money some people have is finite.

Mr. Fineberg: You lost me.

Executive: It's in limited supply? They only have so much of it.

Mr. Fineberg: ....You're hilarious.

Executive: R-right. So...uh...we have a new script that has come in, that we think Jammer will be perfect for.

Mr. Fineberg: Let me hear it.

Executive: It's called "Street Ball". He plays a guy that lives in the hood. He shares a house with his Mo-

Mr. Fineberg: Stop. What's a house?

Executive: Oh. Think..uh...tiny mansion.

Mr. Fineberg: Got it. Go on.

Executive: So they're poor, and his mother works at a supermarket.

Mr. Fineberg: Stop.

Executive: Oh. A supermarket is a place where you get food, and anyone can go there.

Mr. Fineberg: So where my butlers go?

Executive: Yes.

Mr. Fineberg: Huh. OK, go on.

Executive: So Jammer, will want to make the basketball team, and in order to do so, he'll play pick up games outside and-

Mr. Fineberg: Stop. You lost me.

Executive: Outside? That's the place between the limo and the mansion.

Mr. Fineberg: Really? Interesting. This seems like an out there kind of movie.

Executive: Sure. This will lead to Jammer getting a spot on a major team, but he'd have to leave behind all of his new friends and his love interest. He'll have to choose between.

Mr. Fineberg: Stop. What is "choose" again?

Executive: Well, he'll have two options, and he has to pick just one.

Mr. Fineberg: But, he has two. Why doesn't he just have both of them?

Executive: That's the conflict of the movie. The choice.

Mr. Fineberg: I don't like the science fiction twist there. This "choice" thing. I don't like it. Scrap it. Don't even tell Jammer about it. Get him that script for Space Jam 3 instead. That'll make a lot of money, which is, according to you, a finite thing that some people don't have. Heh. That's STILL funny man. Still funny.

Executive: Very good sir.

Mariner Reef Beach

Mav Valentine was sitting on the beach, getting his tan on, when a figure suddenly rose from the water.

Mav Valentine: Did one of the NOT Zombies fall into the ocean?

Trevor Mach: Not quite.

Mav Valentine: Trevor?! Thought you were on vacation.

Trevor Mach: I was. Over there.

Mav Valentine: That island?! Isn't there a tribe of Saturns over there?

Trevor Mach: They weren't so bad.

Mav Valentine: Huh. So...how was the vacation?

Trevor Mach: Well, I can barely walk, but neither can she, so it was a success I think. We've got plans when we head to the Aloha Islands.

Mav Valentine: Nice.

Trevor Mach: What did I miss?

Mav Valentine: Depends. Were you watching the product?

Trevor Mach: Not this week. What's up?

Mav Valentine: Heh.

Board footera