cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2024 12:29 am  #471

Re: EBW - Earthbound Wrestling Part 2

Limber Mines Motel

The next day, Tali bolted awake in a cold sweat as Trevor entered the room with water and cold compress. 

Trevor Mach: You're awake! Thank God.

Tali Mach: Wha- how did we get back here?! 

Trevor Mach: What? 

Tali Mach: Where are we? 

Trevor Mach: Limber Mines. 

Tali Mach: Limber Mines? *deep breath* It's not the same place. It's NOT the same place. 

Trevor Mach: Tali, what in the world happened? 

Tali Mach: I don't even know where to begin. I was at the farm, when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw…myself. She knocked me out and brought me here. She took me into that lake, and then we came out again, but here was not here. I know that sounds crazy! 

Trevor Mach: Crazier things have happened. I believe you. Keep going. 

Tali Mach: Then I was tied up in a motel, while I saw images of what "she" was doing in my place. It felt like so much time was passing each time she reappeared on the television. For me, it was less than 24 hours.

Trevor Mach: …So do we still celebrate your birthday at the same time or….

Tali Mach: Trevor, she killed people. 

Trevor Mach: I know. Lucca and I found out. We were keeping things normal enough when she was looking, but Lucca was able to reach out to some of our friends. The kind who would deem it a "Blue Rose" case if you catch my drift. They let me handle it. Don't worry, they know it wasn't you. We've done enough for them, that they certainly owed me a chance to get you back. I've apparently done more than I remember. 

Tali Mach: What? 

Trevor Mach: Nothing. How are you feeling?

Tali Mach: …You know it's weird, I feel sort of terrific. I feel like I was somewhere that was draining me, while the other me was feeding off of it, but now it's like it's all come back. Months worth of energy all at once. But the memories…the memories are starting to fade. 

Trevor Mach: Why does that keep happening? 

Tali Mach: It does? 

Trevor Mach: Apparently. 

Tali Mach: I had something I wanted to tell those guys…the "Blue Rose" people. I saw a Sheriff…with a familiar Face. I wish I could tell them before I forget. 

Trevor Mach: Well they paid for the room, so you probably just told them. Know what I mean?

Tali Mach: It's getting so hazy…and…I'm feeling really good. 

Trevor Mach: Yeah? 

Tali Mach: Mmm, I have some feeling…down there…that I shouldn't have. I don't think that's going to last. We should do something about this. 

Trevor Mach: YEAH?! What is getting into you?

Tali Mach: Not you for whatever reason. 

Trevor Mach: Is this REALLY my wife or another trick? 

Tali Mach: Try tickling my feet. 

Trevor Mach: No, you'd stab me for that. That says it all. You're the real deal. But babe, we just went through a crazy ordeal and your ropes burns….are no longer there? Where is this all coming from?

Tali Mach: I touched someone by the hand…that looked like me.

Trevor Mach: Another other you?

Tali Mach: So you never…had sex with the imposter?

Trevor Mach: Of course not! I figured out something was off really quickly. It was a burning feeling. The same instinct that told me….I needed to watch Cade's back. I'm learning to trust that instinct, thank God. 

Tali Mach: Well surely that instinct is telling you not to pass up a good thing. I mean, for you it's been so long. 

Trevor Mach: It was just No Nut November….like a BUNCH of times. 

Tali Mach: Come here, while we still have time. 

Trevor Mach: Well alright then.

Trevor and Tali embraced and passionately kissed, while outside, a very obviously suspicious van was parked on the other side of the road. Inside, Gordon Cole quickly turned off the speaker picking up sound from the room. 

Gordon Cole: I THINK WE'VE DONE ENOUGH SNOOPING! WE NEED TO LET THOSE TWO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! 

Dr. Yaggis: Are you sure about that Gordon? She has more information regarding Project G.

Gordon Cole: I NEVER GET IN THE WAY OF A MAN AND WOMAN DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST TOGETHER YAGGIS! SHE'S BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH! 

Dr. Yaggis: Intriguing how her mood and energy seemed to come straight from someplace else. 

Grimoire: *flipping through a book* It sounds…familiar. 

Gordon Cole: PROBABLY SO! KEEP TABS ON IT GRIMOIRE! WE'LL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS LAKE SITUATION AND SEE WHAT WE CAN DIG UP! I'M SURE THAT-WAIT A MINUTE! HOLY SMOKES! DID SHE JUST SAY A SHERIFF WITH A FAMILIAR FACE?!

1/22/2024 2:32 am  #472

Limber Studios - Limber Mines

Outside of the local studio that would play host to tonight's show, an interesting interaction took place, as Trevor Mach ran up to meet the rest of Blood 4 Blood as they ran into three of the four members of Samurai Ifrit as they exited their bus. 

Little Mac: Running late Mach?

Trevor Mach: It's a long story.

Picky Minch: We just ran into our fellow "Renegades" here. 

Subculture: Tough crowd too. People are booing all of us. Guys, don't boo us! When this is Renegade country your place popper mentality is going to get all kinds of confused. 

Cade Yaggis: I only count three of them still. 

Zyro Kurogane: Stand down Mike. You too Isiah. Blood 4 Blood are not the enemy…tonight. Trevor Mach, I owe you one for what you did last week. You gave me a World Championship match. You didn't make me have to earn a match I should have already had, so I owe you for that. We're gonna stand down, and we're going to do our job tonight. 

Trevor Mach: That's cool Zyro-K. You do you, cause we're just here tonight to back up Subculture. Havok wants Limber Mines, and we're going to give him the best opportunity to win it. 

Zyro Kurogane: Is that right? Well then Subculture, as part of our accord here, let me give you some advice personally. Don't go anywhere near our locker room tonight. 

Subculture: What? Why me personally? 

Cade Yaggis: Is it because you smell? 

Subculture: No worse than usual. *sniff sniff*

Backstage

A very confused Bashin Dan was seen looking all over, as EBW Champion Rama Raju and Jaden Yuki stopped him in his tracks. 

Rama Raju: My friend, what are you looking for? 

Jaden Yuki: I keep tellin' ya champ, our biggity boy Dan is looking for the Slam Master. 

Bashin Dan: Have you seen him?

Rama Raju: Not yet. However, your other "friend" has arrived. 

Bashin Dan: He made it? Wonderful. It's good to have friends…but then again, that's the problem here. 

Jaden Yuki: Look bro, I know I didn't know that dude half as well as you did, but I'm sure the Jamster had his reasons for doing what he's done! 

Rama Raju: We all have our goals Dan. Things that are important to us. Battles that we hold dear. Jammer is probably committed to one of those right now. We won't know until we ask him, but tonight you WILL see him.

Bashin Dan: Right…as we're against each other.

"Yngwie Malmsteen - My Resurrection"

Larry Grim: Welcome to Limber Mines! We're in this beautiful burg for another thrilling edition of Xcite, but not just ANY Xcite! This is the beginning of the E1 Team League!  

Apple Kid: That's right Larry! Havok is invading in not one, not two, but three matches. Two of them will kick off the E1 Team League, and one is for the Limber Mines territory itself! 

Larry Grim: That's right Apple, Subculture of Blood 4 Blood will take on our defender Jackson Kain in a Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls battle for the fate of the town. You might be asking yourself? If you lose, can't you just challenge right away to get it back? 

Apple Kid: That's right Larry, but the rules are a bit more complicated than that. Swift and "The Rumble" have worked it out. You can't challenge for the same territory in subsequent challenges. Plus, if someone fails to claim a territory or defend a territory, they're out of the running for the next invasion opportunity. 

Larry Grim: That's right Apple, so if Subculture fails, he can't be the next one to make a challenge, but if Jackson Kain fails, he can't defend our next territory. Everybody got that? This is turf war people, get ready for a lot of this over complicated stuff. The war is on between Xcite and Havok, and you'll see that beginning tonight. We know that Blood 4 Blood is in the building. Samurai Ifrit is in the building. The new Dan Club Silver aka the Slam Jam Fam is in the building, and we know Dan hasn't spoken to Jammer since the VBW Champion decided to move himself and the VBW title to Havok. That was quite the coup for "The Rumble" wasn't it?

Apple Kid: That's right Larry, but we have a chance to strike back tonight by scoring points in the E1 Tag League, and holding onto those Team Rings in the main event. The Weekend Wrecking Crew's ELITE if you will, will defend against Samurai Ifrit. They claim to have a fourth on deck. We don't know who it is, but a warning was made to Subculture specifically. That warning was stay away from the locker room. What could that mean? 

Larry Grim: That's right Apple, we've got a lot of questions. We have some major surprises in store tonight too. I just so happen to know who Bashin Dan got to join the Mega Power Stars! It's gonna POP the crowd! We're starting with a pair of debuts for Xcite though. Mamoru Chiba, the ex of one Usagi Tsukino, and current main squeeze of Erica, will face off with Usagi's new man in her life, "Star Fighter" Seiya Kou. 

Apple Kid: That's right Larry! "Star Fighter" huh? I like it! They're up first so let's get to the action! 

Larry and Apple: That's right Apple! 

Apple Kid: Aha! 

Larry Grim: What? Oh no, were we doing that the whole time?!

EBW: Xcite[E1 Team League]
Limber Studios, Limber Mines
ENN

1. Singles: Mamoru Chiba[Debut] vs. Seiya Kou[Debut]
-In the opening match the tension in the arena was palpy as "Tuxedo Mask" Mamoru Chiba and "Star Fighter" Seiya Kou prepared to settle their grudge in the squared circle. Classic lock-up to start, both competitors testing each other's strength. Tuxedo Mask gained the early advantage with a clean arm drag, showcasing his technical prowess. Seiya, however, quickly countered with a series of acrobatic maneuvers, flipping out of holds. The pace picked up, and Seiya gained momentum with a lightning-quick dropkick that sent Tuxedo Mask reeling into the corner. Seiya followed up with a rapid-fire combination of kicks, aiming to weaken his opponent. Tuxedo Mask fought back, demonstrating his resilience and striking ability. As the match intensified, Seiya took control with a powerful suplex, drawing cheers from his supporters. Tuxedo Mask, refusing to be outdone, rallied with a well-executed clothesline, turning the tide in his favor. The two competitors engaged in a back-and-forth struggle, each countering the other's moves. For being a debut they were quickly adapting to this new way of fighting, with Usagi on the outside with her cat holding up a "10" whenever Seiya hit a move, and a "0" whenever Mamoru hit one. Cadmus, disguised as Bellerophon, emerged from the shadows and interfered in the match, attacking Seiya. The referee called for the disqualification, and chaos ensued as Cadmus continued his assault. "Tuxedo Mask" Mamoru Chiba assisted in the attack, dropping a rose on Seiya as he and Cadmus rolled out of the ring to join 3Queens on the stage. The Sailor Sensations came out to back up Seiya, as Usagi helped him to his feet. 
Winner: Seiya via DQ 

Larry Grim: Oh man…literally cause that's Cadmus and NOT Bellerophon, but HE got involved, and they put the boots to Seiya. Good effort from both of our new Xciters though. Glad to see them involved. Tack Angel looks like he wants to get involved too, but Makoto is assuring him that he can focus completely on the Weekend Wrecking Crew.

Backstage

Good News Gary: Good News Everyone! Rains is in a match later, but that's not the CXJ match we have next though. No, OUR CXJ Champion will be in action later, teaming with Rey Dorado to take on that dastardly Blue Rains and Johnny Starbound. I guess the boss is going to give him a chance to redeem himself in the ring. HOWEVER, we're here with Tony Wonder, who suffered a hard loss on The Storm, and needs redeeming himself, against the righteous man Brother Tiburon. 

Tony Wonder: Righteous?! You know he USED to be a Catholic Priest right? He was excommunicated cause he couldn't keep his vows! I KEEP my vows, and I vow to beat this guy! He's going down! Eagleland, this win is for you! Tony Wonder! WAAAA!

2. CXJ Singles: Tony Wonder vs. Brother Tiburon
-Brother Tiburon battered Tony Wonder, never giving him a chance to counter. He stretched and twisted on Tony, softening him up for a Brainbuster that left him prone for the pin. 
Winner: Brother Tiburon via Brainbuster -> Pin 

Backstage

Good News Gary: What happened out there?

Tony Wonder: I lost! Really badly too. I think that guy was even tougher than the first guy. Ya know what? I'm gonna go back out there, and I want a rematch, cause that really hurt, and it's upsetting! I mean come on man! Did you have to hit so hard? Rematch though…out there…right now. I VOW…that's not going to happen again!

3. CXJ Singles: Tony Wonder vs. Brother Tiburon
-Brother Tiburon came back out and beat Tony pillar to post, begging him to just stop at this point, but Tony persisted, and was taken out with another Brainbuster. 
Winner: Brother Tiburon via Brainbuster -> Pin 

Larry Grim: THAT was not pretty at all. 

Apple Kid: No, it certainly wasn't, but I mean, at least he tried right? 

Larry Grim: I guess? He had a better thing going as the magician.

Apple Kid: I mean at least that was entertaining, this is just kind of sad. Good for Tiburon though. He might be in contention to challenge the winner of the upcoming match between the Tidal Chief and his arch nemesis. 

Larry Grim: They will collide in a tag match later, but up next here we have the FIRST battle in the E1 Team League! A shocking event happened at the announcement of the teams, when it was revealed that Jammer was going to #crosstheline™  and join the enemy in Havok. The VBW Champion didn't explain why, he just make it clear that he was going to form Dan Club Silver, with Benjamin, and the World Tag Team Champions of Havok Sal Paradise and Boomtown. Bashin Dan will collide with his besties up next, as he co-leads the Mega Power Stars with EBW Champion Rama Raju. They have a secret partner, and you're about to find out who that is. All you have to do is open your eyes….for the next FAIZ!

4. E1 Team League: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui vs. Jammer<Havok>/Benjamin<Havok>/Sal Paradise<Havok>/Boomtown<Havok> 
-The arena buzzed with excitement as Dan Club Silver, representing the Havok Brand, squared off against the Mega Power Stars in a high-stakes 8-Man Tag Match as part of the E1 Team League Tournament. On one side, Dan Club Silver brought together an impressive lineup with VBW Champion Jammer, the talented Benjamin, and the cohesive World Tag Team Champions Sal Paradise and Boomtown. Their chemistry and individual skills made them a force to be reckoned with in the ring. Facing them were the Mega Power Stars, a dynamic team consisting of EBW Champion Rama Raju, the resilient Bashin Dan, the cocky and confident Jaden Yuki, and the huge surprise of a returning Takumi Inui. The Mega Power Stars had the added advantage of homefield support, and the anticipation for Takumi's comeback added an extra layer of excitement. The match kicked off with explosive energy as each participant showcased their unique styles. Benjamin and Bashin Dan engaged in a technical exchange after a handshake and a hug, while Sal Paradise and Boomtown demonstrated their tag team prowess against Jaden Yuki. Jammer, the VBW Champion, brought his hard-hitting offense into play against Rama Raju. He seemed suddenly rejuvinated with his new move to Havok. The ebb and flow of the match kept the audience on the edge of their seats. Both teams displayed remarkable teamwork and individual skills, making it a contest to remember. The momentum swung back and forth, with near falls and thrilling sequences that had the crowd roaring. As the match reached its climax, Takumi Inui, fueled by the support of the home crowd, seized the opportunity. With precision and determination, Takumi ascended the ropes and soared through the air, connecting with his signature Crimson Smash to the rookie Boomtown. The referee's hand slapped the mat for the three-count, securing the victory for the Mega Power Stars. The arena erupted in cheers as the Mega Power Stars celebrated their hard-fought win. The victory earned them the first 2 points in the E1 Team League.
Winners: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[o] via Rider Kick to Boomtown -> Pin -> 2 Points! 

Apple Kid: YEEEEAH! 

Larry Grim: The Mega Power Stars pick up the win, thanks in no small part to the returning Takumi Inui, a name WORTHY of being in the Mega Power Stars! 

Apple Kid: That's a strong line up, and that'll teach Jammer for leaving and abandoning Dan! 

Larry Grim: Jammer is actually smiling and raising Dan's hand. 

Apple Kid: …I always liked that Jammer guy! 

Larry Grim: Dan's trying to talk to him, but Jammer is just rolling out of the ring. Dan Club Silver did not get the win on the their first attempt as a team, but they'll be competitive in this Team League I'm sure, going against teams like SUFFER, The Story, and The Weekend Wrecking Crew as the weeks roll on!

Backstage

Jammer walked to the back to find his basketball. He tried balancing it on his finger, but failed miserably. Dan ran after him. 

Bashin Dan: Jammer! Please stop! We need to talk! 

Jammer: We talk a lot. We hang out at the cafe all the time. We share a gym. We spent Christmas together. Talking has never been the problem. It's action that's the problem.

Bashin Dan: Huh?

Jammer: He's the truth of it Dan. I'll just tell you what I was thinking so we don't drag this out. I should've known you'd be persistent about it. 

Bashin Dan: You're my friend. 

Jammer: That's not changing pal, but we NEEDED to change. I won this VBW Champion on my own. I had supporters, and that's a big part, but being able to stand on your own two feet and get the victory yourself, that's what I needed. I needed to know what I could do. I needed to know that I was good enough. I did this for that reason bro. I needed to shake things up, but not just for me, but for you. I owe you a lot, and this is a favor I've done FOR YOU.

Bashin Dan: I don't understand what you're-

Jammer: You're playing second fiddle to Rama Raju! You let him come in here and take over YOUR SPOT! You're fine with it like always cause he's your friend, and I get it, you like to make friends, but you let that side track you from your mission to be the best! Benjamin, Vape, and myself are always going to be your friends, and we're not going to forget what you've done for us. That's why it's Dan Club Silver. I'm THANKING YOU for all you've done, but you have to reach down and pull out that Bashin Dan that made each and everyone of us respect you and join you. You pulled me back from the brink of losing who I was forever. You did the same thing for Cade Yaggis once upon a time. You're doing it for Jaden Yuki now. You always look out for everyone else. Look out for yourself, and be the Bashin Dan that EBW needs. You think about that. I'll see you around Dan. 

Bashin Dan: But Jammer! I'm…I'm going to miss you! 

Jammer: …We're staying at the same hotel Dan. I'll see you there! 

Bashin Dan: …Oh yeah.

Samurai Ifrit Locker Room

Subculture and Trevor Mach were standing outside of the locker room, just sort of staring at the door. Little Mac walked up confused. 

Little Mac: You two…what are you doing?

Subculture: Huh?

Trevor Mach: We're just uhhh…

Little Mac: That's Samurai Ifrit's Locker Room. They told you specifically not to go in there. 

Subculture: Yeah they did. 

Trevor Mach: Don't you want to know why?

Little Mac: Not especially. Subculture, you have to get your head in the game. We have an important match to focus on. No reason to wonder about…the mystery…behind that…..

Trevor Mach: Door?

Little Mac: Huh? I'm sorry, I was looking at the door. 

Trevor Mach: Right.

Prosperity Church - Fourside

At the ornate altar, a radically different looking Tracy Angel-Garrett stood wearing a fur coat, and covered in jewelry. Her teeth were unnaturally white, as she smiled and batted her large fake eyelashes. 

Tracy Angel-Garrett: ♫ There will come a payday, Hallelujah what a payday. There will come a payday someday, someday. There will come a payday, Hallelujah what a payday. There will come a payday someday. When I lay my work by, I've a home in the sky. For there will come a payday someday. Where no interest comes due or notes to renew. Oh, there will come a payday someday. ♫ Oh, what a blessed time to be alive. My eyes have been opened! I have seen the GLORY of the coming of the Lord, and all the prosperity that comes with Him. I have been showered with good fortune, and I'm bringing it with me, when I return to EBW a changed woman. Yes indeed, I intend to bring my blessings with me, and lead the women of EBW into a NEW AGE. I can not wait to see you all again really soon. *teeth glisten in the spotlight* ♫ There will come a payday, Hallelujah what a payday.  There will come a payday someday, someday. There will come a payday, Hallelujah what a payday. There will come a payday someday. ♫

5. CXJ Tag: Rains/Rey Dorado vs. Blue Rains/Johnny Starbound  
-Next up, a CXJ tag match unfolded, featuring the reigning CXJ Champion, Rains, and the high-flying legend Rey Dorado against the conniving duo of Blue Rains and Johnny Starbound. The match was a whirlwind of fast-paced action and strategic maneuvers. Rains, the Tidal Chief, showcased his technical prowess, countering the devious tactics of Blue Rains and the flashy offense of Johnny Starbound. Rey Dorado, known for his acrobatic style, soared through the air with precision, leaving the audience in awe. No, not that kind of awe. THAT kind of awe. Outside interference of Bad News Barry threatened to tip the scales in favor of the nefarious team. However, the tides turned when Good News Gary emerged to neutralize the interference, creating a more even playing field. Rains and Starbound engaged in a fierce exchange, with Starbound relentless in his demands for a championship rematch. The match reached its climax when Rains, poised to unleash his devastating finisher, THE BIG DRIZ, found himself momentarily distracted by the verbal jabs from Starbound. Seizing the opportunity, Starbound delivered a lightning-quick head kick, stunning the CXJ Champion. With Rains reeling, Starbound ascended the turnbuckle and executed a flawless 450 Splash. 1-2-3! Starbound and that nefarious and despicable Blue Rains won the tag bout. 
Winners: Blue Rains/Johnny Starbound[o] via 450 Splash on Rains -> Pin

Larry Grim: Johnny and Blue Rains with the win! That dastardly Blue Rains! Bad News Barry is laughing about it. This is truly a heated rivalry…that's going to cooled off…with Rai- no that's a bad allegory, cause it implies it's not going to be exciting. I missed that whole thing. 

Apple Kid: Johnny Starbound is demanding to be added to the CXJ Championship match, but here comes President Swift….with a mop bucket! 

Larry Grim: I guess it's back to work for Johnny. He's going to have to do more than that to work his way back into the good graces of Swift. 

Apple Kid: Swift didn't just come here to send Johnny off to mop though. Up next, we have a crucial match that will determine who runs Limber Mines going forward. Blood 4 Blood's Subculture, the Green Bomber from Havok is invading, and standing in his way is the action superstar Jackson Kain. It's Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls, and the winner takes Limber Mines!

6. Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls[Control of Limber Mines]: Jackson Kain vs. Subculture<Havok> 
-The fate of brand supremacy was at stake up next, in a gripping Sengoku Rules 2/3 Falls match between Xcite's Jackson Kain and Havok's Subculture. The anticipation in the air was thick as the competitors, representing their respective brands, prepared to clash for control over this wrestling territory. The first fall unfolded with Jackson Kain unleashing his striking prowess. A perfectly executed Shadow Kick connected with precision, sending shockwaves through the audience as Kain secured the initial pinfall. The Blood 4 Blood brothers, standing at ringside, tried to fire up Subculture and get him back to his feet. Subculture, fueled by the support of his Havok brethren, quickly turned the tide. With resilience and determination, Subculture battled back, delivering a devastating KO Punch that left Kain dazed and vulnerable as he fell for the pin attempt. The referee's count reached three, leveling the score and setting the stage for the decisive third fall. As the final chapter of the match unfolded, both competitors dug deep, aware that victory would not only secure brand supremacy but also the loyalty of Limber Mines' wrestling fanbase cause place poppers. Kain, despite the earlier setback, fought valiantly, showcasing his resilience and determination. Subculture once again found an opening, connecting with another thunderous KO Punch. Sensing the opportunity to seal the victory, Subculture executed the Counter Culture, driving Kain into the canvas. The referee's hand struck the mat for the third time, confirming Subculture's triumph in the third fall and, subsequently, control over Limber Mines for Team Havok. The fans immediately started shrieking like howler monkies, and ripping off their shirts, so they could buy Havok shirts. 
Winner: Subculture[2-1] via KO Punch x Counter Culture -> Pin 

Larry Grim: OH NO! 

Apple Kid: NOOO! Subculture beat Jackson Kain! The action star fell to the KO Punch and the Counter Culture! That's just awful! That means we lose Limber Mines! I had so many plans for this town! I was going to build an ice cream shop and clean up the park and-

Larry Grim: You know we didn't OWN Limber Mines right? It was just the right to run shows here. Surely you know that? 

Apple Kid: Huh? Y-yeah! I uh…I totally knew that. Absolutely! Haha! 

Larry Grim: You dropped your blue prints for the ice cream shop. 

Apple Kid: DRATS!

Backstage

Tack Angel left a broom closet, and tried to sneak to the ring by himself, before he was cut off by Point Man.

Point Man: The Point Man has located Tack Angel! 

Tack Angel: AH! 

Magnum PT: Good work Chief! There ya are buddy! 

Tack Angel: Don'tcallme-

Magnum PT: We were wondering where ya were.

Tack Angel: I probably wasn't trying to avoid you if that's what you're thinking. I mean I could tell you that's exactly what I was doing and you'd think I'm just joke so whatever. 

Magnum PT: Boy you said it! You hyped for the match tonight!?

Tack Angel: I want to keep the Rings, and I want to keep The Storm for Xcite, that much is true. I'd really prefer to kick CP Munk between the pills, but I get to do that later, so this is fine. 

Geoff Garrett:  *Jackie Fargo struts into the scene* Hey hey Slap Angel, my fellow Dad Dude! 

Tack Angel: Please God n- hey wait, we need to talk a minute. Did you SEE what Tracy is up to?

Geoff Garrett: Yes I did, we should both be VERY proud of her. She has really taken this all to heart in ways even I wasn't expecting. The Lord works in mysterious ways, am I right? The Smalltown Church burned down, but Tracy has found this amazing place in Fourside and-

Tack Angel: You don't think she's…nevermind…it's not my business anymore. 

Geoff Garrett: Don't worry about Tracy Tack. I'll take care of her, and love the kids like they're my very own! 

Tack Angel: They'remykids.

Geoff Garrett: You and I are working together to love those kids! It's a blessed family I'd say! DAD DUDES! 

Tack Angel: It'scursedit'scursedit'scuredI'mcursed. 

Geoff Garrett: Tonight, we have GOT to defend these Team Championship Rings, and I KNOW we can do it! I don't know who Samurai Ifrit have, but our fans, and our brand depend on us! We have them backing us up, and our newest member of The Weekend Wrecking Crew.

Tack Angel: Right well…wait…new member? 

Geoff Garrett: That's right! With Saxon and Novus on the shelf, I needed a new Red Shirt to help me manage security. Remember, I do that too! 

Tack Angel: Youhavewaytoomuchinfluenceinthiswholethinganditbothersme.

Geoff Garrett: Introducing….

A large and imposing man from Dalaam walked up, wearing an ill fitting Red Shirt Security shirt. 

Geoff Garrett: Sega Satnam Singh! 

Tack Angel: …His name…his name is Sega?

Geoff Garrett: Sega Satnam Singh! 

Tack Angel: ….No mullet?

Geoff Garrett: Nope. 

Tack Angel: …Alright I like this one. You stick close to me Sega. 

Geoff Garrett: Sega Satnam Si-

Tack Angel: I'M GONNA CALL HIM SEGA!

7. E1 Team League - World Team Championship Rings: Tack Angel(c)/Geoff Garrett(c)/Magnum PT(c)/Point Man(c) vs. Zyro Kurogane<Havok>/Mike Thunder<Havok>/Isiah Muscle<Havok>/Ilya Fedorovich<Havok> 
-The raucous atmosphere inside the arena reached a fever pitch as the second match of the E1 Team League Tournament unfolded in the MAIN EVENT! Representing the Havok Brand was the powerhouse team of Samurai Ifrit, led by Zyro Kurogane, alongside Mike Thunder, Isiah Muscle, and the surprise fourth member, EBW Television Champion Ilya Fedorovich. Their opponents were none other than the reigning World Team Champions, The Weekend Wrecking Crew, comprising Tack Angel, Geoff Garrett, Magnum PT, and Point Man. The match showcased a chaotic blend of skill, strength, and strategic teamwork. Each team aimed to secure the victory and valuable points in the tournament standings. Ilya Fedorovich, the unpredictable Television Champion, added an intriguing dynamic to the Havok team. His unorthodox crazed style kept the Weekend Wrecking Crew on their toes, as he seamlessly blended power and technical prowess. It became apparent why Subculture was meant to stay away from the locker room. As the match progressed, the pendulum swung back and forth, with both teams delivering punishing moves and showcasing their in-ring chemistry. Isiah Muscle's confidence, Mike Thunder's raw power, and Zyro Kurogane's strategic leadership provided a formidable challenge for the World Team Champions. However, the turning point came when a mischievous trio from Metal Rush, Poo, Crono, and Grind, decided to interfere in the match. Attacking Samurai Ifrit, the chaos created an opening for The Stoke from Geoff Garrett. Isiah Muscle found himself vulnerable, and Garrett capitalized on the opportunity, hitting his signature move for the decisive pinfall.
Winners: Tack Angel(c)/Geoff Garrett(c)[o]/Magnum PT(c)/Point Man(c) via The Stroke on Isiah Muscle -> Pin -> Title Defense! -> 2 Points!

Larry Grim: The Weekend Wrecking Crew with the win! Samurai Ifrit were looking strong there, but they were gotten to by Havok's own Metal Rush! 

Apple Kid: Zyro-K provoked them, and they even showed up here tonight and sabotaged them, even though they had a chance to bring The Storm to Havok! I'd say that's a compelling feud but that might make you watch the other guys, so it's actually boring as dirt! 

Larry Grim: That's the show folks, but the E1 Team League is JUST beginning! We lost Limber Mines, but the World Team Rings are still with Xcite….for now. Goodnight!

Last edited by Machismo (1/22/2024 3:04 am)

1/24/2024 1:34 am  #473

Ted Pettentool: The Tool Box is back! That's right, the suspension is over, and after taking a series of courses on sensitivity, it really occurred to me that this is a toxic work environment…but you GOTTA LOVE IT RIGHT?! AHAHA! Man, I LOVE this place, and I've loved the E1 Team League so far! 

"Eclipse - Anthem" 

Xcite Teams
1. Weekend Wrecking Crew[2]
- Mega Power Stars[2]
2. The Story[0]
3. SUFFER[0]

Havok Teams
1. Blood 4 Blood[0]
2. Samurai Ifrit[0]
3. Metal Rush[0]
4. Dan Club Silver[0]

Ted Pettentool: We saw Xcite sweep the first two matches against Havok teams. The Mega Power Stars brought back Takumi Inui from Edo, and that in of itself was quite the statement, considering Havok just brought in his long time tag partner Dragon Shiryu. Samurai Ifrit had their own ace in the form of EBW Television Champion Ilya Fedorovich, but they did not anticipate Metal Rush invading to attack a fellow Havok team. Obviously the Metal Rush guys and gals have no brand loyalty, but this really shows how far they're willing to go when you get their attention, and Zyro Kurogane has really drawn their ire as of late. Maybe Ness doesn't want any other "would be protagonists" getting in the way of his rise back to the top. A World Championship battle with Trevor Mach is on the horizon after all!

Ted Pettentool: Ness vs. Trevor is a long and storied rivalry that goes way WAY back to almost the very beginning of EBW itself. Two young kids with ambition that did battle against each other as much as they worked WITH each other. Ness uttered his first words in EBW to tell people how much he was annoyed at guys like Mach, but now he's taken another vow of silence it seems. Trevor was asked about this history with Ness recently, and had THIS to say.

-

Trevor Mach: My history with Ness? Wow dude, that's complicated. You sure know how to ask a single question with about a thousand layers. I looked up to this guy. He was the reason I got into EBW. Remember Fenrir? Remember that whole instance with the space station? The thing the government insisted was a hoax? I was on the road to being complicit in that once upon a time. I looked to Ness like a hero, and broke away from all of that. I'd say he saved my life honestly. I'll forever be thankful for that, but I do believe I've repaid that debt. Ness, remember what happened with Will? Paula should think about this one too. Will, your son, was in danger, and when the chips were down I brought him back to you. In Summers that day, I repaid the debt. After that, all bets were off. You want to come back and reclaim your "spot" then go ahead and do it, and give it everything you've got. I'm gonna do the same. Poo? I dropped him like a bad habit. Grind? I made him regret coming back. I'll bash the head of the snake in with a knee at New Year Rising, and I'll REMAIN the World Champion. If that bothers you Ness, just remember, YOU inspired me. *grins*

-

Ted Pettentool: The champ appears to be ready for Ness, but he'll ALSO have to be ready for Havok, because when the E1 Team League rolls into Saturn City, the Xciters are looking to invade the home turf of the Renegades! We have HUGE Havok show at the Renegades home base!

EBW: Havok[E1 Team League]
Renegade Arena, Saturn City
ENT

1. Proving Ground Bushido Rules: Picky Minch vs. ? 
2. EBW Senshi Championships: Hope Mach(c)/Jenny James(c)/Jessy James(c)/Christy Angel(c)/Alison Chains(c) vs. Paula/Darkness Aoi/Mitra Lennox/Val Dorado/Ripper Jane
3. E1 Team League - World Team Championship Rings: Poo/Crono/Seto Kaiba/Grind vs.Tack Angel(c)<Xcite>/Geoff Garrett(c)<Xcite>/Magnum PT(c)<Xcite>/Point Man(c)<Xcite>
4. VBW Championship: Jammer(c) vs. Isiah Muscle
5. Singles: Dragon Shiryu vs. Dougie Mach 
6. E1 Team League: Trevor Mach/Subculture/Cade Yaggis/? vs. Colby Roads<Xcite>/CP Munk<Xcite>/LG Rod<Xcite>/Randy no Kachi<Xcite>

Ted Pettentool: We have some big matches to go with the E1 Team League invasion. Dragon Shiryu will be in singles action. We have Jammer making his debut for the brand by defending the VBW Championship against Isiah Muscle. We also have another odd match to discuss. You'll notice that the Blood 4 Blood team has a missing spot in their match up. You might also notice Picky Minch is in the opener. He's in a "Proving Ground" Bushido Rules contest. What is that and why is that? Picky has the scoops!

-

Picky Minch: Since coming back to EBW, having those wars with Trevor, and joining Blood 4 Blood, I've been on the run of a lifetime for me, as far as I'm concerned. I started out in this spot as a young boy, and I've grown up in it, so I know what defeat tastes like. That being said, I've fought too many battles that ended with my back to the mat, and it's time to light a fire that'll either lift me up, or burn me. An old friend is coming back. A work horse. A beast in the ring. He's one of the best. He's underrated and unsung. A foundation of what it means to be a true fighter in this sport. We're going to have a match, and if I win, I will join my Blood 4 Blood brothers in the main event against The Story. If I fail, he will be taking my place in Blood 4 Blood, and I will be taking some time away to…consider my future. Blood 4 Blood deserves the best. One way or another….they're gonna get it.

-

Ted Pettentool: We ALSO know that for some reason Metal Rush wishes to conduct a sit down in the middle of the ring with one Mike Thunder, and they want him to come out without Samurai Ifrit. Rufus Poochyfud had THIS to say.

WE ARE METAL RUSH!

Rufus Poochyfud stood in front of a black curtain with the Metal Rush logo spray painted behind him, and the theme song playing in the background. Women's World Champion Paula stood beside him, and whispered something into his ear, before he turned to look at her confusingly, before she nodded, and that seemed to convince him rather quickly. He shrugged, laughed, and assumed his normal swarthy swagger. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Excuse me, just having a little pow wow with the First Lady of Metal Rush, and truly the First Lady of EBW if you get right down to it. Tali Mach might dispute that claim, but facts are facts. Metal Rush is about showing you all that the first were the best. The first new recruits to really shake up EBW and leave a lasting impact were The Surge Generation, and that's why we're here tonight. This message is for you Mike Thunder. It's a waste of your time and talent to be working for that little ingrate Zyro Kurogane in Samurai Ifrit. They're going nowhere. They added a psychopath thinking that would give them the edge, and we still stopped them. YOU don't have to be a part of that failure. It's time for Mike Thunder to become Kinniku Mike once again, and join us atop EBW as a member of Metal Rush. Come to the table on Havok. We'll always have a seat at the table for SURGE Generation.

-

Ted Pettentool: That does it for this EBW World update, and I'm really REALLY glad to be back and-

Hannigan Sales: Say, this is quite the swanky set you've got here. You know what it really needs? Dr. Shiny's patented Stage Polish. Now with only a 67% chance of contracting a currently unnamed illness from it.

Ted Pettentool: You again? I thought EBW fired you! 

Hannigan Sales: EBW never actually hired me! I still got my foot in the door, and speaking of that, I've got THIS for sale too! A fake foot that you can stick in the door when security tries to throw you out! How many ya buying?

Ted Pettentool: None! 

Hannigan Sales: A cheap skate eh? I've got a GREAT deal on another product for your desk here. It's more scuffed up than a bongo thumping beatnik! Dr. Shiny's desk polish! 

Ted Pettentool: Another polish?!

Hanngian Sales: This one is the best at what it does! Keeping desks shiny and sperm counts low since 1898! 

Ted Pettentool: Did you just say it keeps sperm counts low? 

Hannigan Sales: The court orders me to say it, and I repeat it. How many crates ya buying? 

Ted Pettentool: NONE! 

Hannigan Sales: It's totally fine! Once this stuff wipes out the ozone you won't WANT to bring children into the world. 

Ted Pettentool: Why would anyone buy that?

Hannigan Sales: Why did my father pay a man to run me over with a golf cart? Sometimes it's best not to ask. 

Ted Pettentool: What?! 

Hannigan Sales: I got some jingles I'm selling to! Wanna hear one? It's about farmers. Here we go! ♫ Oh, farmers say they need a helping hand. But I say we should kick 'em off their land. We'll send in lots of cops, and burn down all their crops, and turn their farms straight into desert sand. Deserty-do! ♫

Ted Pettentool: What?! No way! "Deserty-do?!" Farmers are the backbone of Eagleland! 

Hannigan Sales: Well one man's backbone is another man's parasite. I got a song for the ladies too. Wanna hear it? Here it goes! ♫ Oh, women shouldn't disagree with men. If they do, they should be locked up in a pen. We'll shackle 'em with chains and lobotomize their brains, and make sure they don't disagree again. Lobotomy-loo! ♫

Ted Pettentool: "Lobotomy-loo?!" Oh no…I'm so getting suspended again.

1/27/2024 10:38 pm  #474

The Angel Express

Tack was sleeping on the seat of the bus, when he started shouting out from a horrible nightmare he was having. 

Tack Angel: No! NO MULLET! GET AWAY FROM ME GEOFF! NOOOO!!!

He felt a calming hand on his shoulder as he woke up to see the beautiful Makoto Kino looking down on him. 

Tack Angel: Makoto? I don't have a mullet do I?

Makoto Kino: You were having a bad dream silly. It's alright now. I'm here. I'm here…for you. 

Tack Angel: Yeah…it IS alright then isn't it?

Tack sat up and looked around. He noticed the bus seemed empty, except for the bedrock of the whole Angel Express Rick Shaw driving up front. 

Tack Angel: Where is everyone? Did they die? Is this the rapture? Did I miss it? 

Makoto Kino: Huh? No, they're just uh…not around. 

Tack Angel: Oh, so it's just us? 

Makoto Kino: Uh…y-yeah?

Tack Angel: That's great because…I don't know if you know this, but it's my birthday today. 

Makoto Kino: *blush* I actually did. I wanted to give you a gift. I didn't really know what to get you but-

Tack Angel: I'm just happy to be spending my birthday with you Makoto. It just feels right, like it's something I should've been doing for a long time.

Makoto Kino: I feel the same way. Anyways, I got you this little treat. I hope you like it. 

Tack Angel: A chocolate parfait? I love these! 

Makoto Kino: I'm so glad you like it! 

Tack Angel: I love sharing a parfait with the one that I love. 

Makoto Kino: Oh Tack.

Tack Angel: This is the perfect birthday. *leans in for a kiss* Nothing could ruin this momen-

Suddenly, the Weekend Wrecking Crew and the Sailor Sensations jumped up from the behind the chairs, and pelted Tack with confetti. 

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY! 

Tack Angel: HOLY HECK AND A HALF!

In his panic, Tack chucked his parfait at Geoff Garrett, who ducked it, and as it plastered Seiya instead. 

Tack Angel: OH NO! 

Happy Birthday Tack!

2/01/2024 4:35 am  #475

Outside of Renegade Arena

The Renegades outside of the arena, showed their brand loyalty as both The Weekend Wrecking Crew AND The Story made their way into the arena, flanked by Renegade Security. They were not there to keep the Xciters in check so much as to make sure Tack Angel and CP Munk were kept at a distance at all times. 

Tack Angel: This is wild. I'm not used to getting booed like this! 

Geoff Garrett: Don't worry about it slappy, just block it out. No boos can pierce the atmosphere for Planet Garre-

Tack Angel: Yeahyeahyeah. Shutupshutupshutup. We have to be at our best tonight, because we have to tangle with Metal Rush, and I'm taking this seriously Geoff. We have to put aside our differences for one night. 

Geoff Garrett: What differences? 

Tack Angel: Uh-huh. Listen, let's just relax, and keep our eyes on the pri-

CP Munk: Hey Tack! Ready to flop tonight! You're going to get screwed just like I screwed you out of your wife and your title! AHAHAHA! 

Tack Angel: ….Hey Geoff….hand me the guitar? 

Geoff Garrett: You got it. 

Tack Angel: Hey Munk! COME HERE! I WANNA SHOW YA SOMETHING! 

Darius Grouch: Oh no you don't! Security! Keep them at bay! You're in the house of the Renegades now boys, and I want to see what you can do against my boys, not against each other. I don't care whom is *bleep*ing whom, on your end of things. 

Tack Angel: I can wait until New Year Rising for you Munk. I'm going to take back what's mine, and I'm going to take it out of either your hide or your fursuit…based on what it is you actually are!

?

In what appeared to be the production truck for the show, Metal Rush were sitting in full force, leaving the production staff on edge, as Rufus Poochyfud flipped through the Lakitu camera roaming around the arena. The group collectively laughed when they saw The Crew and The Story arguing outside, but Ness made Rufus stop switching around when the image showed the World Champion Trevor Mach talking to Picky Minch. He stared at the screen, and everyone else kept quiet. Paula looked on at her husband with pride. 

Backstage

Picky was heading to the ring with a look of determination smeared on his face. Trevor was in pursuit, trying to talk to him. 

Trevor Mach: Buddy, I got to know what you're doing here. A Proving Ground match? You want to jeopardize your spot in Blood 4 Blood? We NEED you tonight compadre! 

Picky Minch: I have to know that I'm good enough to keep going. I have to know that I can do this. I have to force myself into the fire, and see if it burns me up, or if I can take the heat. I'm stacking the deck against me. If I win, I know I'll be up to the challenge in the main event. If I fail, you're all getting an upgrade that you won't turn down I promise. 

Trevor Mach: Dude…I trust you…but I'm not questioning if you're worthy of being on the team. You're a brother to me, and that's good enough. The others feel the same way. If you're not feeling like you're worthy, then that's a team problem, not a you problem. We all need to feel that, and we all need to get to that point together. Proverbs 27:17. As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

Picky Minch: This is what makes sense to me, and I think you'll agree when it's over, if I'm up to the challenge or not. 

Trevor Mach: Well…I can't stop you…I mean as we've been talking we've literally walked up to the curtain to go out there.

Picky Minch: I didn't even notice! 

Trevor Mach: Yeah, me either. I WILL be in your corner though.

Picky Minch: …Thank you.

Trevor Mach: I haven't always been the best friend, but you were there when I first got here, and if this is the end, I'll be here for you. 

Picky Minch: *puts in mouthguard* Then let'sh do thish. 

Trevor Mach: I think that was cool even WITH the slurring!

“Skillet - Feel Invincible”

Tommy Dukes: Welcome home Renegades! We're LIVE in the Renegade Arena, deep in the heart of Saturn City, for a very special episode of Havok! 

Nerma: The E1 Team League is on! We saw the Xciters defend their turf and the Team Rings, but now they're in OUR house, and this is where it all turns around. 

Tommy Dukes: But do we really want it to? I mean tonight The Crew goes up against Metal Rush. If they take the Rings, then THEY get The Storm, and not us. 

Nerma: Good point! I'm going to say go for it anyways, cause it's close enough in my book! 

Tommy Dukes: We have so many big matches to get to tonight. The EBW Senshi Championships are on the line. The E1 Team League is going down! We welcome the newest Renegade Jammer AND the VBW Championship, and Dragon Shiryu has a match in singles action. However, all of that follows what is about to go down. As you can see, Picky Minch is ready to head to the ring! He's flanked by the World Champion Trevor Mach, and now here comes Subculture, Cade Yaggis, and Little Mac. Blood 4 Blood are out here to support their blood brother, who has put his spot on the line against someone he deemed worthy to replace him…IF he can beat him. Who could possibly be worthy enough to take Picky's spo-

Tommy and Nerma: OH! That's a GREAT choice!

Renegade Arena, Saturn City
ENT

1. Proving Ground Bushido Rules: Picky Minch vs. Ishihiro Tomo
-The Renegades were hyped at this Proving Ground opener, as Picky Minch, the tenacious member of Blood 4 Blood, squared off against the formidable Ishihiro Tomo, the ColdStone Bulldog from New Edo Pro Wrestling. The stakes were high, as this encounter would determine Picky's place within the notorious faction.The match kicked off with a fierce lock-up, both competitors jockeying for control. Ishihiro's raw power was evident as he overpowered Picky, slamming him to the mat with a thunderous shoulder block. However, Picky quickly showcased his resilience, dodging an oncoming lariat and countering with a swift dropkick that sent the ColdStone Bulldog reeling.The pace intensified as Picky unleashed a barrage of strikes, targeting Ishihiro's legs to weaken the stocky opponent. Ishihiro, known for his relentless and unyielding style, absorbed the punishment and retaliated with a crushing clothesline, nearly flipping Picky inside out. The dynamic shifted as the two engaged in a technical wrestling clinic. Picky expertly executed a snap suplex, showcasing his agility and finesse. Ishihiro responded with a thunderous spinebuster, emphasizing his strength advantage. The ebb and flow of the match continued, each wrestler countering the other's offense with precision. The turning point came when Ishihiro attempted a brainbuster, a move that could potentially spell the end for Picky. Displaying his ring awareness, Picky countered the maneuver, slipping out of Ishihiro's grasp. Seizing the opportunity, Picky executed a lightning-fast Hagen Suplex, bridging into a pinning combination. The referee's hand struck the mat for the count, "One! Two! Three!" The bell rang, signaling Picky Minch's hard-fought victory. The crowd erupted in cheers as Picky, having overcome the formidable Ishihiro Tomo, proved his mettle and secured his place within Blood 4 Blood.
Winner: Picky Minch via Bridging Hagen Suplex -> Pin 

Tommy Dukes: He did it! Picky survived the ColdStone Bulldog! That's a win for Picky Minch! 

Nerma: Trevor looks thrilled, though he's also showing his respect to his old friend Tomo-Kun, who in turn just nodded at Blood 4 Blood, which is as good as you're gonna get from him. 

Tommy Dukes: That's right, you take that W and move on, and we're going to move on to this next segment, while Picky gets a little bit of rest before being in the main event with the rest of Blood 4 Blood later tonight!

Outside of Renegade Arena

Boz stood outside behind a flaming barrel, he used to warm his hands. 

Boz: I keep asking this question. No one answers. What happened to the titans? What happened to the true warriors that carved up this world as they saw fit, and took what they wanted. What happened to the combatants, ready to steal the spoils of war from the mouths of lions? The champ is going to put it all on the line in the face of adversity. That gets my respect. Can he keep the title? Can he fight the demons of his past? That's something I want to see. However, when all is said and done and the dust clears, do remember that I'm here, and I won't wait forever.

2. EBW Senshi Championships: Hope Mach(c)/Jenny James(c)/Jessy James(c)/Christy Angel(c)/Alison Chains(c) vs. Paula/Darkness Aoi/Mitra Lennox/Val Dorado/Ripper Jane
-In a colossal clash for the EBW Senshi Championships, the ring was surrounded by an air of anticipation as the champions, Hope Mach, Jenny James, Jessy James, Christy Angel, and Alison Chains, prepared to defend their titles against the nefarious Metal Rush faction. The match kicked off with Hope Mach and Women's World Champion Paula stepping into the ring, both eager to set the tone for their respective teams. The pace was frenetic, with each competitor showcasing their unique skill set. Paula, known for her ruthless tactics, tried to gain an early advantage, but Hope's resilience and technical prowess kept the match evenly contested. Dem Girlz brought their tag team synergy into play, executing tandem maneuvers that kept the Metal Rush members on the defensive. Christy Angel and Alison Chains added their own dynamic contributions, utilizing a combination of high-flying and ground-based attacks. Metal Rush, determined to claim all the Lady Renegades gold, strategically targeted their opponents. Darkness Aoi and Mitra Lennox, the Women's World Tag Team Champions, demonstrated their cohesion as a tag team, isolating one of the James sisters and wearing her down with relentless double-team assaults. The pivotal moment arrived when Val Dorado entered the fray. With the champions struggling to maintain control, Val seized the opportunity to turn the tide. However, the match took an unexpected turn when Wendy Mustang and Lainey Strong, allies of the Lady Renegades, rushed to ringside to prevent Paula from interfering. With the playing field leveled, Hope Mach, the leader of the champions, capitalized on the chaos. She executed a powerful Olympic Slam on Val Dorado, stunning the Metal Rush member. The referee's hand slapped the mat for the three-count, securing the victory for the champions and successfully defending the EBW Senshi Championships.
Winners: Hope Mach(c)[o]/Jenny James(c)/Jessy James(c)/Christy Angel(c)/Alison Chains(c) via Olympic Slam on Val Dorado -> Pin 

Wendy Mustang: Hey Paula, you didn't see THAT coming did ya? YeeeeeHAW!

Paula: …Heh.

Backstage

Wendy Mustang and Lainey Strong celebrated their tactics as Mrs. Xtra rushed up to them. 

Mrs. Xtra: Ladies! Welcome back as a team! You ARE teaming back up right?

Wendy Mustang: We never stopped! The Sunset Riders ride together for life! 

Lainey Strong: I can't say it was easy to see Wendy holding the tag gold with Paula, but now I see it for the ruse that it was, and it sickens me to think that they played us like that. I was fully willing to support that team for my friend, and they screwed us over. 

Wendy Mustang: I want a piece of you Paula. I want another shot. However, before we even THINK about that, let's focus on another piece of business. Darkness Aoi and Mitra Lennox, the EBW Women's Tag Team Champions. Aoi, our rivalry follows us no matter where we go eh girl? That's fine, this isn't my first rodeo with you. It won't be the last either, but this one WILL be for the EBW Women's Tag Team Championships. The Sunset Riders are picking a fight with Metal Rush! 

Lainey Strong: YEEHAW!

EBW Production Truck

Rufus and Metal Rush were still occupying the truck, as they watched the actions and the antics of those in the back. 

Hotlanta: Find Sal and that little punk Boomtown. I'd LOVE to have a little "pow wow" with them. 

Seto Kaiba: I'd wager good money, which is still a fraction of my worth, that Metal Rush gets the tag gold back soon enough. 

Poo: Anything else about the Pushpin loser and his fan club? 

Generator: Nothing yet. He's just sitting there with his face in his hands while the other bumpkins are strutting around the ring. 

Poo: How the mighty have fallen. Last year, that man was the 5-Crown King, and now, he's about to lose his last claim to fame.

Paula stared at Rufus, and he seemed to know it, because he quickly stood up and fixed his tie. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Gentlemen, let's hit the town. It's showtime. 

Seto Kaiba: It's about time. 

Poo: I specifically call dibs on Tack Angel's ring. 

Grind: ….

Crono: …..

Poo: Glad we're in agreement.

3. E1 Team League - World Team Championship Rings: Poo/Crono/Seto Kaiba/Grind vs.Tack Angel(c)<Xcite>/Geoff Garrett(c)<Xcite>/Magnum PT(c)<Xcite>/Point Man(c)<Xcite>
-The next match was a big one in E1 Team League Tournament, the ring buzzed with excitement as Metal Rush, "representing" the Havok Brand, but mostly themselves, squared off against the formidable World Team Champions, The Weekend Wrecking Crew. The match kicked off with Tack Angel and Poo, both eager to establish dominance for their respective teams. The early exchanges showcased the agility and technical prowess of both competitors. Tack's lightning-fast strikes were met with Poo's unorthodox offense, setting the stage for a fierce contest. Geoff Garrett and Magnum PT brought their powerhouse style into the mix, looking to impose their will on the Metal Rush contingent. Seto Kaiba of Metal Rush, strategized from the apron, waiting for the opportune moment to unleash his calculated aggression. Poo, known for his now unpredictable behavior, was tossed a foreign object by Kaiba when the time was right. Capitalizing on a distraction, Metal Rush targeted Point Man, as Poo nailed him with brass knuckles. With the momentum in their favor, Poo executed his devastating finishing move, the Starstorm OMEGA, on Point Man. 1-2-3! Metal Rush secured both the victory in the E1 Team League Tournament and the prestigious World Team Championship Rings.
Winners: Poo[o]/Crono/Seto Kaiba/Grind via Starstorm OMEGA on Point Man -> Pin -> NEW World Team Champions! -> 2 Pts! 

Tommy Dukes: We have NEW World Team Champions! The dastardly Metal Rush seized the victory from the Xcite team, and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about that! 

Nerma: Like I said, I'll take it? I think this could be better for us? It all depends on how much leeway "The Rumble" is willing to give to Metal Rush. 

Tommy Dukes: Who knows WHAT is going to happen next regarding The Rings, The Storm, and the E1 Team League, but before we figure THAT all out, we have our newest Renegade, the VBW Champion Jammer, leader of the new Dan Club Silver, taking on Isiah Muscle of Samurai Ifrit. You know Mike will be watching closely. 

Nerma: Not just because of this, but because of the invitation laid out by Metal Rush. Remember, they're still in the house, and that is YET to come!

Backstage

Heather Mach was seen sitting with Alison Chains, as she celebrated her recent victory with a drink. 

Heather Mach: I just hate that Rhea chick! She is bad news, and she's a curse on my family! 

Alison Chains: Right. If anyone is going to have sex with your cousins it's you right?

Heather Mach: What?! What's wrong with you?! You know I've never called you stupid, but when I asked you to spell orange, you asked me if it was the fruit or the color.

Alison Chains: Hehe…yeah. 

Heather Mach: …Are you drinking paint thinner? 

Alison Chains: Hehe…yeah. 

Heather Mach: I need to figure out some information about Rhea. She and Dougie have been shacking up somewhere. How can I find this information?

Alison Chains: You could ask Shoeshine Johnny.

Heather Mach: Whomst've?

Alison picked her head up off the table and nodded towards an old-timey shoeshine, just sort of opening up shop backstage. A confused Heather wandered over and sat down to get her boots shined. 

Heather Mach: Uh…hey. 

Shoeshine Johnny: Evening Mam. This'll just take a minute. 

Heather Mach: I uh…I need some information, and I need it quickly. 

Shoeshine Johnny: You mean about Dougie and Rhea, and their clandestine dalliance that threatens to tear the Mach Family asunder?  

Heather Mach: Uh…yeah…that. Know anything about it?

Shoeshine Johnny: Maybe I do and maybe I don't.

Heather gave him a little cash. 

Shoeshine Johnny: They've been staying at Rhea's place in Reefside. Turns out she's never really been that destitute, but just wanted to crash near the Machs. 

Heather Mach: Huh. Wow! How do you know-

Shoeshine Johnny: I hear things. 

Heather Mach: Do you know the exact address?

Shoeshine Johnny: What do I look like, some sort of stalk-

Heather gave him some more cash. 

Shoeshine Johnny: 1132 Ocean Crest Drive. 

Heather Mach: Huzzah! I can drag him out of there kicking and screaming! Thanks Johnny, I owe you one.

Heather ran off happily as Doctor Degrees took her seat.

Degrees: It's a bypass operation Johnny. The guy has a history of Sinus Bradycardia. 

Shoeshine Johnny: I wouldn't know anything about it.

Degrees gave him some cash. 

Shoeshine Johnny: So you probably have him on atropine? Do a midline sternotomy and be careful not to hit the myocardial. 

Degrees: Of course!

4. VBW Championship: Jammer(c) vs. Isiah Muscle
-Up next, an explosive VBW Championship Match between the reigning champion, Jammer of Dan Club Silver, and the powerful Isiah Muscle of Samurai Ifrit. The crowd was buzzing with anticipation to see the leader of the Slam Jam Fam having his first official match as a member of the Havok roster, bringing VBW's biggest prize with him. Jammer wasted no time, grabbing a steel chair from under the ring, while Isiah Muscle flexed his formidable physique in anticipation, goading him to take this swing. Isiah, showcased his growing physique and strength, using his raw power to fend off Jammer's chair shots. The match spilled to the outside, where the arena became a battleground for various weapons strategically placed under the ring. Kendo sticks, trash cans, and even a steel chain came into play, heightening the brutality of the contest. Jammer got Isiah back into the ring and escaped a suplex attempt to hit a Sling Blade. He then floored Isiah with a flying forearm smash. He placed the chair onto Isiah and went to the top to hit the Slam Jam. 1-2-3! A win and title defense for Jammer. 
Winner: Jammer via Chair Assisted Slam Jam -> Pin -> Title Defense! 

Backstage

Rhea Rampage was blasting away shots on a punching bag with Heather Mach's face on it, as Vape watched from a distance. He was soon joined by Sal Paradise, who also liked what he was seeing. 

Sal Paradise: Oh wow! Check that out! 

Vape: What…is that?!

Sal Paradise: I didn't know they made 'em like that. 

Vape: I don't even understand what I'm seeing. 

Sal Paradise: Whoo! Whoo! Hahaha! I'd love to see what's under there. 

Vape: I am REALLY curious about that .

Sal Paradise: Haha! Yeah I bet you are! 

Vape: I mean I have NO idea. 

Sal Paradise: Well ya know…we uh…we obviously have SOME idea! Haha! 

Vape: I don't. 

Sal Paradise: Well ya know…it's uh…coochie man. Haha! Ya know? 

Vape: Yeah…or something. 

Sal Paradise: No no man…it's uh…definitely her lady parts. 

Vape: Or…maybe it's just more skin. 

Sal Paradise: Nope….it would be a vagina. 

Vape: Yeah…OR…maybe it's a little face under there. 

Sal Paradise: It's DEFINITELY going to be a vagina. 

Vape: Why? 

Sal Paradise: Why?! Because she's a girl, and girls have vaginas! I figured YOU of all people would have that figured out by now! 

Rhea Rampage: HEY! YOU TWO QUIT GAWKING! THIS IS FOR MY DOUG DOUG ONLY! 

Sal Paradise: Now look at what you did! Are you even supposed to be here?! You're not in the Slam Jam Fam! 

Vape: Jammer and I are a package deal. 

Sal Paradise: Does HE know that?!

5. Singles: Dragon Shiryu vs. Dougie Mach 
-The returning hero, Dragon Shiryu, faced off against the uh.....Dougie Mach, in a spectacle that promised to showcase the prowess of the legendary wrestler....Shiryu, not Dougie. The atmosphere crackled with excitement as Shiryu made his entrance, a symbol of respect and admiration from the audience evident in their thunderous applause. From the first exchange, it became evident that this bout was going to be a highlight reel of Shiryu's storied abilities. The dance of combat unfolded with a seamless blend of strikes and grapples, a testament to Shiryu's technical mastery and wrestling finesse. Dougie Mach, despite his valiant efforts to break his losing streak, was not up to the task tonight, as Shiryu hit the Dragon Suplex to pin the ginger for the win.  
Winner: Dragon Shiryu via Dragon Suplex -> Pin 

Tommy Dukes: A big win for Dragon Shiryu, and we're thrilled that he's back. Anyone he faces will have to bring their A game. This man once uppercut a waterfall so hard it started flowing upward! That's not supposed to happen! 

Nerma: He's a good get for the Renegades, and I'm sure several of the teams in Havok are looking to snag him up. Samurai Ifrit recently made a power play and brought Ilya Fedorovich into the fold. However, Metal Rush is looking to bring Samurai Ifrit back down to three, with an open invitation being extended to the Surge Generation member by Rufus Poochyfud. As you can see he's got a table set down in the middle of the ring, and he's got a couple of chairs set up on the other side. Let's hear what he has to say.

Rufus Poochyfud: Who loves ya Saturn City? That's right, it's Rufus Poochyfud and Metal Rush! The most powerful assemblage in the history of wrestling, and after tonight, we have access to The Storm. We can show up on Xcite, even if we're not booked in the Team League. The sky's the limit for Metal Rush, but we're here to extend an invitation tonight. We want someone else to join in our glory. Someone who deserves it after years of obscurity. Mike "Thunder", you mind coming out here please? You can leave the brat Zyro-K in the back.

Mike appeared on the stage, arguing with Zyro Kurogane and Isiah Muscle. Ilya Fedorovich appeared calm and uncaring about the situation as he clutched his Television Championship. Mike told them all to calm down and head to the back as he walked his way down to the ring to sit across from Rufus. 

Rufus Poochyfud: The man, the myth, the muscle. It's Mike "Thunder" everyone. In REALITY, I'm sitting across from Kinniku Mike, the multiple time former World Champion! A multiple time tag champion. You've held every kind of gold in your way. You've been an unstoppable machine. You lead Typhoon. You were LEGIT! Now look at you, playing second fiddle to a brat with a top! Zyro-K won the title on a fluke. You fought for it over and over again. You're minted. You're certified. You're greatness, and it's being squandered. I want to know why? 

Mike Thunder: These STRONG TITS are NEVER squandered, and if you want to know why the Thunder is with Samurai Ifrit, it's pretty simple. The "kid" has got something, and I feed off that enthusiasm and that cocky swagger. It reminds me why I got into this spot. My son is also in Samurai Ifrit in case you forgot, and I have committed the rest of my life and career to making sure that he makes it. That's what being a STRONG DAD is all about! Uuuuu! 

Rufus Poochyfud: Cute…really cute Mike. You've obviously lost it. You're not the chick magnet you used to be. You've got the little punk to deal with, and you're failing him, but it doesn't have to be like-

Mike Thunder: Be careful. 

Rufus Poochyfud: You don't have to be a failure of a father. 

Mike Thunder: That wasn't very careful. 

Rufus Poochyfud: You can be the Mike of old. You can be Kinniku Mike. You can bring back the era of STRONG TITS! You can remind people that the Surge Generation was actually worthy of hanging with the legends of Metal Rush! You can have it ALL! 

Mike Thunder: The answer is NO. Let's just cut to the chase. NO. I'm not tempted. Not even a little bit. I know who I am. I know what I want. You're not going to win me over with talking up my past. You know what else I did in the past? I kidnapped Tali Mach in a flying clown thing after luring her with twinkies and Dr. Pepper. My past got REAL STUPID at points too! It's my future I care about, and being a "STRONG DAD" is far more important to me than whatever it is you're offering. I see the second seat here, and I take it that was going to be for Isiah, but he'd also tell you to shove it. We're Samurai Ifrit, and that's just fine with me. 

Rufus Poochyfud: You think….hehe…you think this seat was for Isiah? We don't want your little brat Mike. This was an open invitation for Surge Generation. Last time I checked, you weren't alone, just like you aren't….right now.

Suddenly, Amigo rolled into the ring and lifted Mike into the air, smashing him through the table with an astonishing Belly to Belly Suplex. He then revealed he was wearing a Metal Rush t-shirt and walked off laughing with Rufus, as Isiah and Zyro-K ran into the ring to help Mike out of the wreckage. 

Tommy Dukes: Incredible! Amigo is back and he's with Metal Rush!? 

Nerma: They just got the World Warrior. They just got the Amaresu DYNAMO! The old rivalry is being reignited once again?! Amigo is back and he's Metal Rush! Unreal! 

Tommy Dukes: And we're not even done yet! Renegades, up next we have the main event, that will see Blood 4 Blood take on The Story of Xcite. We already saw Xcite lose The Storm tonight. Will Blood 4 Blood shut them out for the night? We're about to find out. LET'S TAKE IT TO THE RING!

6. E1 Team League: Trevor Mach/Subculture/Cade Yaggis/Picky Minch vs. Colby Roads<Xcite>/CP Munk<Xcite>/LG Rod<Xcite>/Randy no Kachi<Xcite>
-Main event time, with a fierce showdown in the E1 Team League Tournament. The ring transformed into a battlefield, pitting the powerhouses of Blood 4 Blood against the cocky and defiant heels of The Story. Led by the unwavering World Champion Trevor Mach, Blood 4 Blood clashed with the charismatic yet brash warriors of Xcite in a high-stakes 8-Man Tag Match. Blood 4 Blood, known for their calculated and ruthless approach, wasted no time dismantling each member of The Story. Trevor Mach, showcasing the skills that earned him the World Championship, delivered a devastating DDT on the fallen CP Munk, leaving the cocky showman seemingly incapacitated. He seemed injured from the simple move. It was a wonder how the EBW Mars Champion could be injured from a DDT, even one as harsh as the one from Mach. As the action unfolded, a fried up Picky Minch emerged as the standout performer for Blood 4 Blood. Already riding the momentum of a prior victory, Picky showcased his prowess in the ring. With a spectacular combination of strength and technical mastery, he executed a flawless bridged Hagen Suplex on LG Rod, securing the pinfall.
Winners: Trevor Mach/Subculture/Cade Yaggis/Picky Minch[o] via Bridging Hagen Suplex on LG Rod -> Pin -> 2pts! 

Tommy Dukes: Blood 4 Blood with the win! Xcite gets shut out in our home base! We took Limber Mines, and we "sort of" have The Storm now? Who know how THAT is going to turn out. Better tune in to see! We're just a week away from New Year Rising, and the mega match up between Trevor Mach and Ness! GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!

Last edited by Machismo (2/01/2024 4:58 am)

2/03/2024 3:34 am  #476

Doc Hayes: Weeeell, it looks like Uncle Doc is back once again, and I'm here to fill you in on the home stretch to New Year Rising 2024! It's a real shame about Ted, but the Toolbox keeps running afoul of that one guy. So we know that Havok, or more accurately Metal Rush, has the World Team Championship Rings, and that means they have The Storm. They are NOT announcing a card, but inviting Xciters and Renegades alike to check out the "Metal Storm". That sounds pretty cool. So I got a lot of comments asking me where I do my clothes shopping, and basically what I did was, I went and found all the discarded costumes from Star Trek Voyager! I was going for "Literally 1995 Forever" and I think I nailed it! Moving on, we have an update for the E1 Team League standings, so let's take a look!

"Eclipse - Anthem" 

Xcite Teams
1. Weekend Wrecking Crew[2]
- Mega Power Stars[2]
2. The Story[0]
3. SUFFER[0]

Havok Teams
1. Blood 4 Blood[2]
-Metal Rush[2]
2. Samurai Ifrit[0] 
3. Dan Club Silver[0]

Doc Hayes: So yeah, it looks like Blood 4 Blood and Metal Rush are now on the board with two points a piece, while The Weekend Wrecking Crew are now 1-1 and without the Team Rings. They might get a chance to get them back though. You never know, and the Rings will belong to the ultimate winners of this ambitious League. They will be able to take a rest this next week, as Tack Angel prepares for his singles match with CP Munk for the EBW Mars Championship. Tack had THIS to say!

-

Tack Angel: You know, I've had my differences with the Weekend Wrecking Crew. It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. SOMEHOW I didn't make that very clear? I still don't get it. However, now that it's all over, we don't have the Rings anymore. I have to admit that I'm going to miss those guys. I want to end this team with our heads held high, and say goodbye with love and respect, because that's what the Pushpin Seraphim is all about. At the end of the day, I've always wanted to be a good guy, a good friend, and a good example for the kids, so I say goodbye to the Crew and-

Swift: You're not done. 

Tack Angel: Eh?

Swift: You have the rest of the E1 to go. 

Tack Angel: Yeah but…

Swift: You also have a tag title rematch with Double G in the works. 

Tack Angel: ….

Swift: And The Weekend Wrecking Crew sell a lot of merch, and said merch sales are what is keeping you afloat from the alimony payments you have to make. 

Tack Angel: ….

Swift: Plus, it's the only way you'll ever afford moving out of that trailer in the south. 

Tack Angel: …..

Swift: …Hehehe…

Tack Angel: …FU-

-

Dok Hayes: Oh that Tack Angel is quite the jokester right? That's why we love him! What a sense of humor! The heart of the Crew if you don't count their driver Rick Shaw, Tack was pulling our leg right there obviously, and the President was in on it! Funny stuff! Hey, did I mention I dress exactly like your Grandmother? Moving on, we have cards for ya! The week before NYR, and it's all lined up and we're set for ACTION!

EBW: Xcite[E1 Team League]
Love's Arena, Valentine
ENN

1. E1 Team League - World Team Championship Rings: Razorblade/Snakebite/Troy/Viper[0] vs. Poo(c)<Havok>/Crono(c)<Havok>/Grind(c)<Havok>/Seto Kaiba(c)<Havok>
2. Singles: Seiya Kou vs. "Bellerophon" 
3. CXJ 4-Way: Johnny Starbound vs. Rey Dorado vs. Tony Wonder vs. Brother Tiburon
4. 6-Woman Tag: Christina Angel/Usagi Tsukino/Makoto Kino vs. Erica/Gianna Rambaldi/Hilda Iceheart
5. E1 Team League: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[2] vs. Zyro Kurogane<Havok>/Mike Thunder<Havok>/Isiah Muscle<Havok>/Ilya Fedorovich<Havok>[0]

Hower's Gymnasium, South Town
ENT

1. Lady Renegades Singles: Christy Angel vs. Val Dorado 
2. Sengoku Rules ⅔ Falls Lady Renegades Tag: Wendy Mustang/Lainey Strong vs. Gianna Rambaldi<Xcite>/Hilda Iceheart<Xcite>  
3. E1 Team League Jammer/Benjamin/Sal Paradise/Boomtown[0] vs. Colby Roads<Xcite>/CP Munk<Xcite>/LG Rod<Xcite>/Randy no Kachi<Xcite>[0]
4. Singles: Hotlanta vs. Boomtown 
5. E1 Team League Trevor Mach/Subculture/Picky Minch/Cade Yaggis[2] vs. Razorblade<Xcite>/Snakebite<Xcite>/Troy<Xcite>/Viper<Xcite>[0]

Dok Hayes: There you have it! Some big E1 Team League bouts, an invasion attempt on South Town by Xcite, and a lot of action building up towards the first big ENN+/ENT+ event of the year!

“One by One (Kenny Leckremo Version) - H.E.A.T”

EBW: New Year Rising 2024
Twoson Fairgrounds, Twoson
ENN+/ENT+

1. Xcite vs. Havok 6-Mixed Tag: Mav Valentine/Jackson Kain/Christina Angel vs. Subculture/Cade Yaggis/Christy Angel
2. Xcite - CXJ Championship: Rains(c) vs. Blue Rains 
3. Havok - 6-Lady Renegade Tables: Paula/Darkness Aoi/Mitra Lennox vs. Hope Mach/Jenny James/Jessy James
4. Havok - Singles: Amigo vs. Isiah Muscle 
5. Xcite - EBW Women's Championship: Erica(c) vs. Makoto Kino 
6. E1 Team League "Team Rings Possibly at Stake": Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[2] vs. Poo(c)/Crono(c)/Grind(c)/Seto Kaiba(c) 
7. Xcite - EBW Mars Championship: CP Munk(c) vs. Tack Angel
8. Havok - World Championship: Trevor Mach(c) vs. Ness

Dok Hayes: We've added some BIG matches to show, with a few surprises. Amigo is back in EBW as a member of Metal Rush, and after attacking Mike Thunder, he's not challenged HIM for his first match back, but his son instead. This is quite the spin considering the last time we saw Amigo, he was fighting Isiah on beHALF of Mike, before Mike ultimately forgave his son and worked to help his career. Amigo has reasons for what he's doing, but why do it through Metal Rush? Will he tell us? I don't know, I'm too busy looking like a lesbian in a nice floral pattern. An odd little 6-Mixed Tag will pit Xcite against Havok, and if you look at the match ups, you'll see that since Christina Angel is waiting to see who the champ will be between Erica and Makoto Kino, she'll be in a match across from her husband Subculture. Tack Angel had this to say!

-

Tack Angel: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-

Dok Hayes: Oh that Tack Angel, what a character. I mean Subculture will be teaming with Christy Angel of the Gamer Girlz! That's his wife's little sister! Wonder how he feels about everything?

-

Subculture: AAAAAHHHH!!!

Christy Angel: *texting* Oh relax bro-in-law. I'll totally deal with my sister. You just focus on your old buddy Mav Valentine and Jackson Kain. 

Cade Yaggis: What about me? You can count on me too Christy! I uh…I won't let you down.

Cade and Christy locked eyes and became speechless. Christy actually put her phone down and began to breathe heavily and blush at the sight of Cade, while "Trigger" guffawed and fidgeted around as he couldn't figure out what to do with his hands all of a sudden. Subculture looked back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth again. 

Subculture: Are you two….you two alright?

Cade Yaggis: Huh? Yeah man. The Trigger Man is good. 

Christy Angel: Trigger Man? So cool. 

Cade Yaggis: *blush* Cool?! I'm cool? 

Christy Angel: Y-yeah. 

Subculture: Heh…hehe….HAHAHAHA!

-

Dok Hayes: And I wonder how Tack feels about THAT!

-

Tack Angel: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

-

Dok Hayes: And there ya go! 

Last edited by Machismo (2/04/2024 12:46 am)

2/03/2024 9:38 pm  #477

The Mach Farm

Trevor did pull ups in the barn as Tali rolled into the doorway, back in her wheelchair. Trevor dropped down and walked up to her, wiping sweat from his forehead with a towel. 

Trevor Mach: Hey Hot Wheels. 

Tali Mach: Hey Hot Stuff. 

Trevor Mach: How are you feeling?

Tali Mach: …Back to…*sigh* normal I guess. 

Trevor Mach: Can't feel anything anymore?

Tali Mach: Nope. It was nice while it lasted.

Trevor Mach: Yeah. 

Tali Mach: I'm sorry.

Trevor Mach: You apologizing for anything never sits right with me. Why would you be sorry anyways? None of this was your fault.

Tali Mach: Drinking and driving. That was my fault. 

Trevor Mach: You were run off the road by w00t…and someone else apparently. I'm trying to figure it out. It feels like…I knew at some point, but then I forgot. How could I forget? 

Tali Mach: You know, I've sat out…pun intended, regarding some of the wild things you've gotten yourself into. This isn't the first time you've had a memory lapse…it's just the first time I think it's affected me too, cause I feel the same way. I knew, but now I can't remember. I can barely remember what happened…there.

Trevor Mach: You didn't mention much about that. 

Tali Mach: I just saw what…"she" was doing. 

Trevor Mach: That wasn't your fault. 

Tali Mach: The way people see me…they way they talk about me and think about me….that created her. In a way, I fostered that feeling.

Trevor Mach: You can't ever blame yourself for what others feel babe. I know who you are. 

Tali Mach: She could walk, and feel things I can't. 

Trevor Mach: She was also a sociopathic murderer. 

Tali Mach: So picky Mr. Mach. 

Trevor Mach: I'm choosy. I chose you. It's always been you. 

Tali Mach: Smooth as always. I'm going to go check on the kids. Robo needs a recharge and Lucca is terrible with kids. 

Trevor Mach: Sounds good. I'll join ya soon. Just gotta finish this workout.

Trevor started kneeing a heavy bag and laying in elbow strikes, when he suddenly stood up and felt a burning sensation in his back. He turned to see someone else in the barn. An unassuming figure sitting on a hay bale. 

Trevor Mach: Do I know you? 

Grimoire: You did, once upon a time. Of course the story changed…a long time ago. 

Trevor Mach: You look familiar to me. I know your father don't I?

Grimoire: You absolutely do. I've always found it funny. Certain people in this world just don't like to forget when they should. The Blue Rose, Andonuts, even Lucca in there all work to keep the world blind to the strange and unusual events that shape it. Further beyond that, you have the Celestials and Infernals waging war within the Sanctum and the Void. Does any of that sound familiar? Does it give you a burning sensation in your back? 

Trevor Mach: Grimoire?

Grimoire: See? It's all still there. The truth lingers within the Sanctum, and it finds its way to people within that can feel it. You'll always be able to feel it, even though you try to distance yourself from it. 

Trevor Mach: …Why are you telling me all of this? Why now?

Grimoire: Things are working differently now. The structure of things has changed. Your wife found herself in another story. If you can ever figure out how that happened, we'd love to hear about it. 

Trevor Mach: We?

Grimoire: Blue Rose. I work with your friend Gordon Cole. You had another friend too remember? 

Trevor Mach: ….Face. 

Grimoire: Good…glad you remember, because very few of us do. 

Trevor Mach: So wait…just who IS your father? 

Grimoire: You wouldn't be able to keep that secret, so I'm going to keep it for you. Until next time. 

Trevor Mach: Huh…kind of looked like Tack, but that's impossible. He only pumps out girls. I wonder if he's PT's kid!

Later that night, Trevor rocked in his chair on the porch as Truth nodded off to sleep. He looked up to see Robo looming over him. 

Trevor Mach: You uh…alright there Ro-bro?

Robo: The child, she is rarely this calm. 

Trevor Mach: She's a lot like me. She's going to be angry and confused growing up. I understand that better than anybody. We have to be there to calm and reassure her….well I do anyways. 

Robo: You were in the affirmative the first time sir. 

Trevor Mach: Robo…how well do you remember things?

Robo: I have memory storage from the year 2300 AD. 

Trevor Mach: …That uh…pretty good?

Robo: It's…optimal sir. 

Trevor Mach: What about if something changed? Like…if time changed. 

Robo: Through working with Lucca I have become capable of perceiving changes in time. Affirmative. 

Trevor Mach: Now we're cooking with gas. Did you and I…fight something here on the farm?

Robo: …I believe that information is supposed to be classified. 

Trevor Mach: The guy who nearly killed me…it was him wasn't it? 

Robo: …

Trevor Mach: You know, if I wasn't getting little jump starts here and there, I still would have started asking questions about this giant scar on my chest eventually. 

Robo: …Understood. 

Trevor Mach: Whatever happened happened. I'm not looking to dig it all up. I just need to know…that if something else happens, you're going to help me protect this family. Your pal Crono doesn't like me anymore. I've had to trust that Lucca isn't on his side. Crono's wife Marle retired from wrestling. Magus is on my bowling team so I know he's cool.

Robo: Pardon?

Trevor Mach: I have hobbies Ro-bro. Where do you stand? Can I trust you with my children? 

Robo: Affirmative. If I can love like humans do…it is for them. 

Trevor Mach: I trust you. 

Robo: Do you often worry about being betrayed? 

Trevor Mach: I'm a paranoid guy. That's not the worst part though. I've turned my life over to the man upstairs, but even then I'm still me…and I worry more that I'd end up being the betrayer. It'd be so easy to lean into it…the malice. I got a whole bunch of people blaming me for the problems in their lives. I could make that a reality…very easily….too easily. We can't ever let that happen. Understand me? 

Robo: Understood.

Trevor Mach: I'll be spending the rest of my life swimming against the current. At least here I feel…calm. 

Robo: Your heart rate just spiked sir. Are you sure you're calm? 

Trevor Mach: Heh…I was just thinking about Tali and…do you think you could put Truth to bed for me? I need to-

Robo: Say no more sir. No seriously, I'm beginning to understand human biology, and I'm not a fan. 

Trevor Mach: Germaphobe eh? Welcome to the club.

Trevor went upstairs to the bedroom to see Tali slowly trying to lift herself out of the tub and into her chair. He quickly ran over to help her.  

Tali Mach: Come on, you know I can do this by myself by now. 

Trevor Mach: Yes, but I don't like seeing you HAVE to do it alone. That's what I'm here for. 

Tali Mach: I don't need you looming though.

Trevor Mach: Nothing wrong with a little looming. People need a protector sometimes. God's got our soul, but I'll save your butt from time to time. 

Tali Mach: Right…my butt specifically. I assume you're copping a feel right now. 

Trevor Mach: Just making extra sure you're still not feeling anything. 

Tali Mach: Nothing. That part of me…and that part of our lives is over. Does that bother you? 

Trevor Mach: It's not over, it's just different. I've spent several months not really thinking about it that much. I've just been happy that you're alright. I accepted whatever came with that, but I need to really face the reality of this situation. I can pick you up and put you in your chair. I can build you a ramp even. I can then break that ramp when I did it wrong, and build a correct ramp with a robot that properly measures. I haven't protected your heart like I'm supposed to. I backed off a little. I focused on fixing myself, because I felt powerless when it came to fixing your hurt. 

Tali Mach: That's not your job to fix my hurt. 

Trevor Mach: It'll always be my responsibility to try, because I made it my responsibility. These rings, they're symbolic of that. I feel like…I feel like I could make you walk again…in a dream…but it would only be a dream. The best I can do is love you as you are, and whatever form that takes in the future. I almost lost you again, and I can't explain what happened or how, but I can't let that happen again.

Trevor put his head on Tali's lap as she ran her fingers through his hair. 

Tali Mach: You're hopeless. What am I ever going to do with you? 

Trevor Mach: Just let me take care of you. 

Tali Mach: I'm supposed to take care of you too. With the sort of…appetite you have…that hasn't been going well. 

Trevor Mach: It's…not the same if you can't feel it. I can't enjoy myself if you're not enjoying yourself. 

Tali Mach: Plenty of ways to make me feel something Mr. Mach. I'm not numb all over. 

Trevor Mach: …That's right…you're not are you?

Trevor stood up and carefully picked up Tali. As she was about to question him, he planted a kiss on her. She melted into the kiss as he cradled her in his arms. As their tongues interlocked, Trevor sat himself down in Tali's chair with her on his lap. 

Trevor Mach: Oh…that's not that bad…kind of comfortable. 

Tali Mach: I wouldn't know. I can't feel it. 

Trevor Mach: But you can feel this.

Trevor leaned in and kissed the nape of Tali's neck, nibbling on her as he moved his hands up her body and onto her breasts. She gasped, and felt a rush as she gently pinched her nipples, pulling them just enough and teasingly twisting them in his fingers. Her upper body squirmed as she unzipped Trevor's pants and tried to use her upper body strength to try and reposition herself, but to no avail. 

Tali Mach: I need to work out more. 

Trevor Mach: I'll work you out. 

Tali Mach: That's what I was going for. 

Trevor Mach: Allow me.

Trevor pulled his pants down and gently lowered Tali onto him. 

Trevor Mach: Feel anything?

Tali Mach: How big do you think you are? 

Trevor Mach: You can feel your belly button right?

Tali Mach: I think if you hit that far I might die. 

Trevor Mach: Oh…right. 

Tali Mach: I can feel it in my mind and in my heart. That's good enough. Am I…am I still-

Trevor Mach: Like a vice grip.

Tali Mach: Thanks?

Trevor slowly moved Tali up and down the length, while kissing her neck and nibbling her ear.

Tali Mach: Too ticklish…TOO TICKLISH!

He then gently clawed down her back, which made her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Tali Mach: Oh that's MUCH better.

Tali felt an overwhelming rush of emotions from the gentle and passionate act. She began to cry as the two clutched onto each other tightly. Tali reached her peak mentally, an altogether new sensation at the same time as Trevor, and her tears became noticeable. 

Trevor Mach: Did that hurt? Was it bad?

Tali Mach: No, it was different…a good different. I'm a little light headed though. Can we lay down?

Trevor Mach: Of course.

Trevor stood up and carried Tali to bed.

Tali Mach: Look at you, trying to carry me around everywhere. 

Trevor Mach: You think I'm just getting swole because it looks good?

Tali Mach: You're really not dropping me are you?

Trevor Mach: Nope, I put you down carefully.

Tali Mach: I meant, you're not giving up on me. 

Trevor Mach: Of course not. It's you and me all the way baby. Trevor needs his Tali. 

Tali Mach: …And Tali needs her Trevor. Thank you. 

Trevor Mach: Thank YOU. Love you Hot Wheels. 

Tali Mach: Love YOU Hot Stuff.

2/07/2024 1:39 am  #478

"Old Gods of Asgard - Take Control"

Rufus Poochyfud: Welcome to the Metal Storm! Renegades and Xciters alike, I hope you're watching. Swift, are ya comfy? Grouch, you got that cigar lit? This is OUR show tonight! "The Rumble" huh? You're just letting us walk all over your Renegades because it's good for ratings? What are you going to do, when they're all gone, and all that's left is us? I mean, you could hedge your bets on the Renegades beating us. You COULD hope that maybe Xcite wants to tag in and try it too? Try it. See how that works for you, because in case you haven't noticed this is METAL STORM, because Metal Rush have the Rings, and Metal Rush has the power! So GLAD I came back to wrestling for this, and I'm joined by another figure who I'm sure is just THRILLED to be here. Right w00t? 

w00t: Hahaha! I LOVE IT! I AM SOOO EXCITED! I can't wait to get out of this suit get out of this suit get out of this su-CALL THE ACTION! 

Rufus Poochyfud: And why wouldn't you be excited? We've got our top dog in action tonight! The #1 Contender for the World Championship Ness, will be taking on the Green Blunder Subculture. That's the main event though, we have so much more. Want to know what it is? Like I'm going to tell you! You have to stick around and watch! We got the Metal Babes dancing in the ring, and we've got all hands on deck, because I intend to announce the matches in real time. No one knows who is fighting tonight under the main event except for me…me and the Women's World Champion of course, cause we're also joined by Paula! 

Paula: …Metal Babes huh?

Rufus Poochyfud: Sex still sells, no matter how many people want to deny it. 

Paula: Hmmm. *closes her eyes*

Rufus Poochyfud: But now that you mention it, we should clear the ring and get to the matches right? 

Paula: I couldn't agree more. My husband could use some inspiration for tonight, so give the people a taste. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Absolutely. The CEO of Metal Rush knows what my people want. They want to see a Mach get submitted right? Well you're going to get it! DOUGIE MACH, COME ON DOWN! You're the FIRST contestant of "AMIGO BREAKS YOUR ANKLE!" WOOOOO!!! Hahaha!

EBW: "Metal Storm"[Metal Rush Control]
Abandoned Warehouse, Saturn City
ENT

1. Singles: Amigo vs. Dougie Mach
-Amigo, making a return to the squared circle as part of the formidable Metal Rush faction, squared off against Dougie Mach. Amigo, known for his stellar amateur wrestling background, aimed to showcase his technical prowess in a strategic and grueling encounter. From the opening bell, Amigo took control of the match, displaying a methodical and deliberate approach. The atmosphere in the arena was tense as Amigo expertly manipulated Dougie on the mat, using his superior grappling skills to maintain control. The ginger-haired Mach found himself in a challenging position, unable to counter Amigo's relentless onslaught. Amigo's calculated maneuvers showcased a seamless blend of amateur wrestling finesse and the hard-hitting style synonymous with Metal Rush. Amigo targeted Dougie's lower body, honing in on his legs with precision. The crowd watched in awe as Amigo expertly applied an Ankle Lock, cranking up the pressure on Dougie's ankle and lower leg. The pain etched on Dougie's face was palpable as he struggled against the submission hold, ultimately tapping out. 
Winner: Amigo via Ankle Lock -> Submission 

Rufus Poochyfud: Did we tell ya how that was going to end or what?! Haha! Very nice Amigo! 

Paula: *nods* 

w00t: WOW! LOOKS LIKE AMIGO WANTS A MIC! HAHAHEEELP!

Amigo: A nice little warm up. Thanks for that Dougie. Good luck walking back to your "Dommy Mommy" though. Mike, you watching in the back? You flexing with rage? Good. Metal Rush saw something in you that you used to have, but that's long since gone. Whatever you lost, I still have, and that's why I took the opportunity to come back here, and do things the way I want to do them. I've got my head screwed on right for once, and I'm not here to play nice guy. I'm here to break bones, and make people quit. We let you represent what it meant to be SURGE Generation to too many people, for too long. You want to roll over and hand the keys to the Kingdom to your son? I don't think so. I'm going to break your son at New Year Rising, because you HAVE to send a boy to do a man's job, when the man doesn't have the balls to get it done anymore.

Rufus Poochyfud: Hahaha! Yeah! Go Amigo! He was always the best member of that trio, I just felt generous, and wanted to throw Mike a bone, but the big idiot didn't see it for what it was. I'm so generous. 

w00t: SO GENEROUS! 

Paula: Basking a little too much don't you think Rufus?

Rufus Poochyfud: Heh…perhaps, but it's so much fun Mrs. World Champion. You should try it. 

Paula: You're here because you wanted revenge, and you wanted the success that was taken from you. I'm here because I have no choice but to correct the errors we left behind. I'm not as jovial as you are about the situation. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Well maybe you'll be excited about this next match! Attention everyone! I'm calling out the "Heat Vacuum" himself Fighter Daron! Come on out here and pay tribute to Paula here, by getting battered by her good friend Poo!

2. Bushido Rules Singles: Poo vs. Fighter Daron 
-Next up, Poo of the indomitable Metal Rush faction and the enigmatic "Heat Vacuum" Fighter Daron. The bout was contested under the stringent rules of Bushido, promising a contest of honor and martial prowess. Right from the opening moments, Poo showcased a ruthless demeanor, embodying the aggressive spirit of Metal Rush. "Heat Vacuum" Fighter Daron, known for his unorthodox style, faced an uphill battle against the relentless assault from Poo, and absolutely zero reaction from the crowd one way or the other. Absolutely silence. I mean even babies stopped crying! Daron was frazzled, and Poo seized an opportunity to apply a Rear Naked Choke. Poo tightened his grip and choked out Daron, forcing a Referee Stoppage. The grizzled veteran with the win. 
Winner: Poo via Rear Naked Choke -> Referee Stoppage 

Rufus Poochyfud: You made that look too easy Poo! Play with your food next time! You love to see it though. This is the guy that learned to shut off his emotions. It's called Mu baby, and it lets him become ALMOST as ruthless as yours truly. Ain't that right w00t?

w00t: YOU PUT ME BACK IN THE SUIT! I LOOOVE IT! SOOO MUCH! 

Rufus Poochyfud: Rehabilitation for a broken man. See? I'm generous! Well Princess, how did you enjoy that one?

Paula: …More than being called Princess. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Noted, but if you want to be Queen we got a Kingdom to conquer. 

Paula: That's not what I meant. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Wasn't it though? 

Paula: …..

Backstage

Poo was heading to the back, until he stopped and turned back to the Lakitu following him. 

Poo: I bet you're all wondering what really happened to Poo. Am I under a spell? Am I a fake? No…I'm the real deal. You don't believe what Mu can do. You'd better start believing. You're gonna wonder how far I can go. I have no limits. If I want to start a new game, I make my own rules. That's just the way it's gonna have to be. For a long time, I sat back, a lot of us did, and we just let things happen. We nodded our heads. We said "yes sir" and "no sir" and we towed the line. We towed it until we got sick of it, and left to rebuild ourselves. It took years to wash off the filth, but we're here now. I haven't changed. I just flipped the switch. You're mad at yourselves for loving me. As much as you want to love me, that's how little I feel about you, or the rules, or morality. I shut it down….I'll shut EBW down. This is Metal Rush's show tonight. This is Metal Storm! 

-

Rufus Poochyfud: YEAHAHA! That was great, but we have a big one next. I'm excited for this one! I'm calling out….THE….WORLD CHAMPION…for a little while longer anyways….TREVOR MACH! TREVOR! COME OUT AND PLAAAAAY!

Backstage

Trevor was leaned up against a wall when he heard the words reverberate through the warehouse. He cracked his neck and popped his wrist before walking towards the ring, but not before Cade Yaggis stopped him. 

Cade Yaggis: Whoa whoa whoa. What are you doing?

Trevor Mach: They called me out. 

Cade Yaggis: It's a trap. 

Trevor Mach: Possibly…probably….definitely…but a man stands up for himself, and the champ HAS to show up. Remember that one Cade. The champ has got to stand up no matter what. 

Cade Yaggis: …Right…sorry…I just-

Trevor Mach: Nah it's cool man. You're looking out for me. I appreciate it. 

Cade Yaggis: Well…I feel like I owe you. 

Trevor Mach: You only owe me your very best in the ring bro. That's what it means to be Blood 4 Blood. Your old mentor Ness is gonna main event tonight. Watch him carefully. Subculture's going in full throttle, so he'll be having to think on his feet. Study what he does, and remember to watch your back. We're strangers in a strange land bro. 

Cade Yaggis: Tell me about it. You know, this would all be more poignant for me if you weren't rocking a very thick mustache right now. What's…up with that?

Trevor Mach: I like it. It's a mustache you can trust. 

Cade Yaggis: A trustache?

Trevor Mach: You got it! You should try it sometime. It's like taking a vacation from yourself.

Cade Yaggis: Hmmm.

-

Rufus Poochyfud: Oh! Look everyone! Dead man walking Trevor Mach over there! I'm throwing a Christian to the lions! Oh, you gotta love it eh Paula?

Paula: I'll love it when Ness takes back what's rightfully his after all these years. 

Rufus Poochfyud: You're going to have some fun with this one Princess, I assure you, because TREVOR MACH….YOUR OPPONENT IS….THE "COLDSTONE PITBULL" ISIHIRO TOMOOOOOOO!!!

3. Non-Title Singles: Trevor Mach vs. Ishihiro Tomo
-In a clash of old friends turned adversaries, the formidable World Champion, Trevor Mach, found himself facing the relentless "Coldstone Bulldog" Ishihiro Tomo in a non-title bout. The stage was set for a hard-hitting encounter, as these two warriors prepared to test their mettle in the squared circle. The match began with a palpable tension, a blend of respect and the unavoidable necessity to prove supremacy in the ring. Strikes and suplexes reverberated through the arena as Trevor and Tomo showcased their mastery of the grappling arts or "The Graps" as some might call them. As the contest reached its zenith, an unexpected twist unfolded. Ripper Jane made her presence felt, emerging from under the ring, to deliver a devastating blow to Trevor Mach on the outside. Unaware of the outside interference, Tomo capitalized on the opportunity that presented itself. Seizing the moment, the "Coldstone Bulldog" unleashed a powerful Brainbuster, flooring the World Champion with a thunderous impact. The referee counted the pinfall, and to the shock of the audience, Tomo secured the upset victory over the reigning champion.
Winner: Ishihiro Tomo via Brainbuster -> Pin  

Rufus Poochyfud: TOMO-KUN WITH THAT BIG, FAT, JUICY W! YOU LOVE TO SEE IT! You also love to see Trevor Mach's past CONTINUE to haunt him! You know what they say about crazy right? You don't stick your di-

Paula: Now it's getting interesting. Here comes Hope Mach. She obviously wants to take a swipe at Jane for what she just did. 

Rufus Poochyfud: -ck in crazy! You just don't do it! What? Hope huh? She wants a match? Give her a match! The people want bread and circus, and we're happy to oblige, am I right? GO FOR IT!

4. Lady Renegades Singles: Ripper Jane vs. Hope Mach
-Hope Mach rushed into the ring to settle the score with the manic and unpredictable Ripper Jane. It was clear that this wasn't going to be a conventional wrestling match. Hope, fueled by anger, abandoned her usual technical finesse in favor of a more brutal and brawling style. Surprisingly, it was Hope who seemed to be overwhelming Ripper Jane in the early stages of the match. Her aggression and determination were evident as she relentlessly pursued retribution for the earlier interference. Ripper Jane's unpredictable nature came to the forefront. Seemingly unfazed by Hope's onslaught, Jane resorted to a vicious and unorthodox tactic. She bit into Hope, drawing blood from her forehead. Refusing to adhere to the rules, Ripper Jane continued her assault, using a chair to inflict further damage on Hope. The referee had no choice but to call for the disqualification, as Hope was soon attacked by Darkness Aoi and Mitra Lennox, until the Sunset Riders, Dem Girlz, and the Gamer Girlz ran out with chairs and chains to settle the score. 
Winner: Hope Mach via DQ 

Backstage

Hope's friends helped her to the back and made sure she was OK after the attack. She signed that she was good, and wanted everyone to keep their eyes on New Year Rising. As the group dispersed, Cade Yaggis approached to check on Hope himself, but ended up seeing Christy Angel again. 

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as she stretched out her arms into the sky, took the opportunity to smell her armpit, and recoiled at the odor. Cade's eyes lit up as she approached, and suddenly realized what she was doing. 

Christy Angel: Uh…hey. Hey Cade? *blush* What's up?

Cade Yaggis: I was uh…checking on Hope for Trevor and…well you all had it covered eh? You're such a good friend to Hope. 

Christy Angel: Oh come on, I'm not THAT good. Haha. *snort* Oops!

Cade Yaggis: What's wrong? 

Christy Angel: Nothing! I just uh…I'm just fangirling a little right now. Getting compliments from the Trigger Man like that. 

Cade Yaggis: *blushing heavily* HAHA! That's uh….that's no big deal! I'm just a normal dude! Are you alright? You're sweating a lot. 

Christy Angel: I AM!? OH NO!  I uh…I gotta go! I'll talk to you later! 

Cade Yaggis: *deep breaths* Wow….she's awesome!

Subculture appeared behind Cade and patted him on the back. 

Subculture: Cade…you have no idea….how happy THAT whole thing you got going on makes me. HAHAHAHA! 

Cade Yaggis: Huh?

-

Rufus Poochyfud: Alright Rushers, it's time for our main event! The man, the myth, the LEGEND….NESS is going to take apart the "Green Bummer" and it's going to be AWESOME! 

Paula: Match has happened yet. Let my husband do the work before the accolades. 

Rufus Poochyfud: Oh come on now Princess, we need to have more FUN with this! In the words of the bald idiot. LET'S TAKE IT TO THE RING!

5. Singles: Ness vs. Subculture 
-Main event time as "The Silent Protagonist" Ness from Metal Rush squared off against the hard-hitting "Green Bomber" Subculture of Blood 4 Blood. Ness, known for his adaptability and unpredictable offense, faced Subculture, a striker with a penchant for powerful blows. Ness was silently showing off early as he seamlessly transitioned between strikes and grapples. Subculture, on the other hand, relied on his raw power and striking ability to create openings in the match. Poo on the outside attempted to expose the turnbuckle by removing its pad. Subculture unleashed his signature KO Punch, aiming to deliver a decisive blow to Ness. However, Ness dodged it, and the errant swing struck the exposed turnbuckle instead of its intended target. The impact reverberated through Subculture's hand, leaving him momentarily stunned. Ness swiftly capitalized on Subculture's misfortune. With precision and timing, he executed the PK Rockin', his finishing move, catching Subculture off guard for the pinfall victory. 
Winner: Ness via PK Rockin' -> Pin 

Rufus Poochyfud: CALLED IT! I put money on that *bleep* too! HAHA! That does it for us this weekend, but the party is just getting started! I ASSURE you!

2/11/2024 4:53 am  #479

ENN Studios - Saturn City

The hit television game show "What's Wrong with this Picture?!" was just about to air, with very special guests from EBW competing! A man with an obvious toupee entered to host the show. 

Game Show Host: Hello, I'm Gene Pants, and this is What's Wrong with this Picture, where we ask the contestants "What's Wrong with this Picture?!" I mean…obviously right? Contestants are playing for a chance to win a Toyota BEEF! It's the first car for THIC BOIS? What does that mean? You could also win a lifetime supply of Trojan Lil's! Cause yours still does what the big ones do. Finally, our contestants might be taking home a lifetime supply of KY Jam….when you're tired of Jelly? We have special contestants today, the stars of EBW! First off, we have Alison Chains! Are you ready? 

Alison Chains: Yes Daddy! 

Gene Pants: …I don't like THAT. Vape, are you ready to play? 

Vape: I didn't come here to make friends, but I'd like it to happen. 

Gene Pants: ...Alright? Sal Paradise! 

Sal Paradise: Hmm? What's up?

Gene Pants: I'm introducing you. 

Sal Paradise: Oh! Thank you! 

Gene Pants: …This is who is available at 2pm on a weekday I guess! Alright, so I'm going to show you a picture, and there is something VERY wrong with the picture. All YOU have to do is buzz in and tell me what's wrong with the picture! Very simple stuff, so let's pull up our first picture!

Gene Pants: What's wrong with the pic-

Vape: *buzz* I got it! They're siblings who KNOW they shouldn't have kissed. 

Gene Pants: What? No, that's not close. 

Sal Paradise: *buzz* That girl's got too many shrimps in her hair. 

Gene Pants: I'm sorry, did you say shrimp? Those are her pigtails. I'm getting a little worried about this. 

Alison Chains: *buzz* He's pointing at her butt and explaining its features. 

Gene Pants: No. 

Vape: *buzz* They're siblings who are HAPPY they kissed? 

Gene Pants: What's wrong with you? Something is missing in the picture! 

Sal Paradise: *buzz* Love. PLUS, the knockers behind them don't have nipples. 

Gene Pants: That's a bush. 

Sal Paradise: That's inappropriate.  

Gene Pants: The swing is missing a rope! This picture is physically impossible! 

Alison Chains: Then why are they smiling? Wait, I know. His jeans leave very little to the imagination and they like that. 

Vape: And they're siblings. 

Gene Pants: ….Well that made me angry. Let's….let's try another one shall we?

Gene Pants: What is wrong with THIS picture?

Alison Chains: *buzz* Her chair is empty because she just got devoured by the shadow beast.

Gene Pants: Absolutely not. 

Alison Chains: But the shadow beast gave me the answer. 

Gene Pants: What!? 

Sal Paradise: *buzz* The objects come to life at night, but the only problem is, they're evil. 

Gene Pants: Stop it. 

Vape: *buzz* The computer has a virus from all the horrible pornography that's downloaded on it. I wouldn't know from experience. 

Gene Pants: …

Sal Paradise: You OK Mr. Pant? 

Gene Pants: No…no I'm not. It's PANTS…and this show is over. I don't know what we were thinking! Never doing THIS again!

Fourside Children's Hospital

Tack Angel was watching What's Wrong with this Picture in the waiting room, breathing a sigh of relief. 

Tack Angel: They actually wanted me for that show. Thank God I didn't do it. Got more important things to do, like giving the sick kids a special day, because I'm a GOOD GUY, that's not harboring negative feelings for the people that surround me. Though you probably don't care about all that.

Tack was sitting next to Arliss Michaels, who was busy counting money. 

Arliss Michaels: What? I'm sorry, I was focused on my one true love, but let's not get into that right now. I want to tell you once again what a genius decision it was to take me on as your manager. I'm all about brand rehabilitation, and if you feel that people might perceive you as some sort of grouch, I'm here to help! 

Tack Angel: Thanks. It's good to have you aboard the colorful cast of characters that fans have dubbed, "The Tackyverse". 

Arliss Michaels: I'm going to get a retrial for that alimony nonsense, and get you back in the black my good man, but first, we need people to see you for who you really are. A man of the people. You care about children, and you care about charity and all that crap. 

Tack Angel: Yeah, I'm definitely not a bad guy. Sometimes I have nightmares that I am this horrible tyrannical King, and they fill me with dread. I want to shake that off, and be the hero I know I can be! 

Arliss Michaels: And heroes make bank, as long as they're not owned by Dibney. That company took billions and FLUSHED IT! It's not good business. Pandering to the majority creates the cash baby, and not antagonizing your built in fanbase. It's not a hard concept. I mean even I know about that. Been dying to get my foot in the door of wrestling, and you are the biggest and best client I've ever had in the sport. We're going to take care of all your worries. So go and cheer up that dying kid or whatever, and I'll be here to drive you to the arena afterwards. 

Tack Angel: Thanks Arliss. 

Arliss Michaels: Oh wait, I need you to wear this. 

Tack Angel: A red, white, and blue jacket? Why?

Arliss Michaels: Because you're EAGLELAND'S HERO! You stand for truth and justice! 

Tack Angel: Those are Trevor's kids. 

Arliss Michaels: People love a place popper, so you're gonna pop the whole country! I have another surprise for you later. A certain animal companion. 

Tack Angel: Is it a talking cat? I have two in the bus, and one that went to live on Trevor's farm when I forgot I had a cat and stopped feeding him. 

Arliss Michaels: Talking cats? Now that would sell! Go on and cheer up that kid before they keel over! 

Tack Angel: Right. *deep breath* I can do this!

Tack walked into the room to see a bald young boy connected to various things, and wearing an oxygen mask. 

Tack Angel: Well hello there little…Sherbert? Your name is Sherbert? 

Sherbert: Oh boy! Tack Angel?! Wow! I'm such a huge fan of the Weekend Wrecking Crew! 

Tack Angel: Y-yeah? The whole crew huh? 

Sherbert: I'd strut like Double G if I weren't stuck in this bed. 

Tack Angel: Well…yeah…let's not strut. 

Sherbert: Will you strut for me? 

Tack Angel: Huh?

Sherbert: That'd make me so happy to see! 

Tack Angel: Oh…well…I guess I will?

Tack started doing a weak little strut while trying not to throw up. 

Sherbert: YAY! 

Tack Angel: yaaay. 

Sherbert: You're the best! 

Tack Angel: Yeah?

Sherbert: Yeah! You AND Geoff Garrett! You're like the best tag team ever! 

Tack Angel: Oh! Well, I uh…was meaning to mention that we might not be a team for very much lo-

Sherbert: I think I would die if the Weekend Wrecking Crew ever broke up. I would LITERALLY die! 

Tack Angel: What?! NO! No, don't do that! We're n-n-n-not breaking up! 

Sherbert: Promise? 

Tack Angel: *sigh* Uh…y-yeah? I promise…I guess?

Sherbert: YAY! 

Tack Angel: yaaaay. I'm glad that cheered you up. That's what….being Tack Angel is all about. Hehe.

Sherbert: You gotta promise me something else. I feel like I can fight this, and make a full recovery, but only if I've got your promise. 

Tack Angel: Oh? W-w-w-what is it? 

Sherbert: Promise me you'll beat CP Munk and win back the EBW Mars Championship? 

Tack Angel: Oh that? Absolute Sherbert. I promise! I will-

Sherbert: And then give Geoff Garrett a rematch so he can win it back! 

Tack Angel: …I can give him the match…but I would kick his head of- I mean I would try my best to win too. 

Sherbert: And then, you and Geoff need to win back the EBW Tag Team Championships! If the Dad Dudes don't win back the belts then I will literally die! I would cheer you on from the arena, but my passionate soul is trapped in the husk of a dying body. 

Tack Angel: WHOA! You're really laying it on thick! 

Sherbert: Please promise me! 

Tack Angel: Fine! I promise! I need to leave before I have to promise anything e- I mean because I have a show to get to, but I'll be praying for you and hoping you have a quick recovery and-

Suddenly, an eagle with a mullet swooped in from the window and landed on Tack's shoulder. 

Sherbert: COOL! 

Tack Angel: AAAAHHHH!!!

Tack ran out of the room, and zoomed by Arliss. 

Arliss Michaels: Hey, you met the eagle!

Last edited by Machismo (2/11/2024 4:54 am)

2/14/2024 10:01 am  #480

Outside Tracy Angel-Garrett's Apartment building

An '89 Chrysler LeBaron pulled up to the apartment, as Subculture turned off the car and looked over to his passenger Cade Yaggis. 

Cade Yaggis: Wow, so this is it huh?

Subculture: Yep. *snicker snicker* That's where Christy lives. Hehe. 

Cade Yaggis: Do you think she's going to be mad that I just show up unannounced? 

Subculture: No dude, she's going to be happy to see you. She left her video game at the last arena, and her knight in shining armor is bringing it back to her! On Valentine's Day no less! Ha! 

Cade Yaggis: You alright? You seem really hyped up about something. 

Subculture: I'm just…..really loving this. Every dog has its day. 

Cade Yaggis: Ok? I just worry a little, because like, she's still pretty young! 

Subculture: You know…I can remember when she was a baby. 

Cade Yaggis: Yeah, she's still just a kid. 

Subculture: You're also a kid Cade, but that's not what I'm talking about. I mean I can remember when she was a baby, and then the next day she was a teenager. People just acted like it was normal. No one seemed to bat an eye about it. Why am I the only one that seems to remember? Why? …..Why?

Cade Yaggis: Subbie? You losing it? 

Subculture: Huh?! What?! No, I'm good! Listen, you just gotta go up there, and put out the vibe, and talk to her! It's gonna work out great….for me at least.

Cade Yaggis: Thanks man. You've really been looking out for me, and making this whole thing happen. 

Subculture: I love that I'm going to get some credit for that! Hahaha! Hey, if it doesn't work out, didn't you say you let her borrow your shirt when it was pouring down rain? You could just say you came to get it back. 

Cade Yaggis: That was just an old shirt of mine. She's probably thrown it away by now.

Inside the apartment, a frizzy haired and glasses bedecked Christy was breathing deeply into the shirt.

Christy Angel: It still smells like him. What do I do with it? Order a Cade Yaggis body pillow and put the shirt on it? What a GREAT idea me! I just need to-

*knock knock* 

Christy Angel: More movers?

Christy ran up to the door, and peeked through the peephole. She panicked and immediately tripped over boxes behind her. Cade could hear it from the other side and asked if she was alright as she ran into the bathroom, took off her glasses, and retainer, and worked in vain to tame her wild hair. When she returned to the door, she was wearing a hat. 

Christy Angel: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I mean HI! Hi there…uh Cade…hello! 

Cade Yaggis: Hey Christy. You good? 

Christy Angel: Who me? Definitely! You bet! Yep! 

Cade Yaggis: Did I come at a bad time? 

Christy Angel: What? Why? Oh the boxes!? No, it's cool…we're uh…we're moving…yep moving in with Step Popop Geoff! 

Cade Yaggis: Popop? 

Christy Angel: Yeah…that's what I call him. I mean he's not "Dad" or anything, but ya know, he's a great guy. I WOULD live with my Dad, but he said, and I quote "I can't let you see my shame." He uh…he lives in a trailer in Mid-South, and he's very very embarrassed about that fact. So who told you where to find me?

Outside. 

Subculture: HAHAHAHAHA!

Back inside. 

Cade Yaggis: Subculture! You're uh…brother in law I guess….which would make Double G his Step Popop in Law? 

Christy Angel: HAHAHA! 

Cade Yaggis: Whoa. 

Christy Angel: Y-you're s-s-so funny! Are you here for your shirt? I don't know where I put it! 

Cade Yaggis: You're holding it. 

Christy Angel: Oh there it is! Here ya go! 

Cade Yaggis: Oh! Um…you can keep it…if you want. 

Christy Angel: YES! I mean…I mean thank you! I uh…I like shirts. 

Cade Yaggis: I brought your game console! 

Christy Angel: Oh! I thought Alison pawned that for dru- stuff! 

Cade Yaggis: Nope! Here it is! 

Christy Angel: She's not a drug addict. 

Cade Yaggis That's…fine? 

Christy Angel: Would you like to come in?

Cade Yaggis: Abso- Sure…that'd be cool. Wow, a lot of boxes still huh? 

Christy Angel: Mom has bought a lot of stuff lately…I don't know where she gets it all, but I stopped asking after the "procedures". 

Cade Yaggis: Is she alright? 

Christy Angel: Oh yeah, her teeth are just…BLINDINGLY white now for example. I think she's permanently tan now too, I don't know how they did that one. Hehe, I-

Christy backed into a stack of boxes that tipped over and hit her head. 

Cade Yaggis: Oh! You alright? 

Christy Angel: Who me? Yeah! We get hit FAR worse than that at work don't we? HAHA-OH NOT MY WOLF LAMP! 

Cade Yaggis: Your what?

Christy Angel: It's my majestic wolf lamp! I love this lamp! 

Cade Yaggis: A wolf lamp?

Christy Angel: A majestic one yeah. I named the wolf Trevor, after Uncle Trevor.

Outside. 

Trevor Mach: Huh? Where are we? 

Subculture: Trevor? What are you doing in the back of my LeBaron? 

Trevor Mach: Sleeping off the Brainbuster from Tomo-kun! Are we in Fourside?

Subculture: Yeah. I brought Cade to Christy's house. 

Trevor Mach: You did? 

Subculture: Yep! 

Trevor Mach: Dude…that is HILARIOUS! 

Subculture: YEP! 

Trevor and Subculture: HAHAHA!

Back inside. 

Christy Angel: Oh no! It's got a chip in its ear!

Back outside. 

Trevor Mach: Huh…why is my ear bleeding? 

Back inside. 

Cade Yaggis: I can glue that back for you if you want! I got steady hands. 

Christy Angel: Yeah? 

Cade Yaggis: Uh…yeah! I had to be able to hold delicate things for a very long time when I was my Dad's lab assistant as a kid. 

Christy Angel: That would be great, because that's one of my prized possessions. 

Cade Yaggis: That's great…but why though?

Christy Angel: I just…like it? 

Cade Yaggis: That's cool, just curious. Let me help you pick up the rest of this stuff. 

Christy Angel: Oh no you don't have to-

Cade Yaggis: Cool samurai sword!

Christy Angel: Thanks! It's for home defense! Haha! 

Cade Yaggis: I bet you could take a home intruder without it though. Wrestler and all.

Christy Angel: I'm uh…too deadly and powerful, so like, this would be me holding back ya know? Hiding my power level. Hehe. *sniffs armpit* 

Cade Yaggis: Alright. Hey, is this a doll? 

Christy Angel: That is my doll from when I was a baby! 

Cade Yaggis: He's got an eye patch. 

Christy Angel: That was to show that our peculiar quirks or deformities don't have to define us. 

Cade Yaggis: Oh, that's very nice! What's his name?

Christy Angel: Patch. 

Cade Yaggis: I see.

Christy Angel: Better than he does! HAHAHA!

Cade Yaggis: Hey, what's this thing?

Cade held up a wand looking device with a rubber top. It was activated from the fall and vibrating. 

Christy Angel: THAT…that is…uh..a back massager…for my wrestling injuries. Yeah. 

Cade Yaggis: Oh! 

Christy Angel: You shouldn't hold it…on the top. 

Cade Yaggis: Sorry!

Christy Angel: It's really Alison's! Yeah, I'm just holding it for her! Haha! 

Cade Yaggis: Cool. How is she?

Christy Angel: She's…..she's Alison.

Cade Yaggis: You two hang out a lot huh? Where's she at now?

Christy Angel: No idea. 

Cade Yaggis: So I'm really not interrupting anything? 

Christy Angel: Not at all! 

Cade Yaggis: Great. 

Christy Angel: Want to…I don't know…hang out a while?

Cade Yaggis: I was hoping you'd ask. 

Christy Angel: Outstan-

Christy's hat came out, and her frizzy hair shot out in all directions. 

Christy Angel: Let me just…fix THIS really quick. 

Last edited by Machismo (2/14/2024 1:35 pm)

Board footera