cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2024 2:37 am  #1

Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers

Episode 1: The Nose Tickling Sentai Is Here!

The peaceful city of Fiji, it was a hot spring's day. Families were out and about having fun, enjoying the spring break. People far and wide were drinking their favorite drinks, some hot some cold and some just right.
Suddenly, a cloud overcast darkened the town. Rain started pouring down along with dark nimbuses carrying monstrous beings. The monstrous were all shaped like stones jagged and rough and spikey. The spikiest one waved his hand and dark energy shot at the various families. Everything seemed fine until they all grunted in pain in their abdominal and lower regions.

Spikey Monster: Hahaha! Get Kidney Stones idiots! We are the Kidney Stone army!

???: Not so fast!

A group of five multi-colored spandex suited heroes jumped into the scene, the one in the middle was a Red colored hero who took out a gun shaped like a can and opened the top, causing a pop sound. He then shot into the sky which cleared the dark clouds. The five then posed and did a roll call.

Pink Hero: Strawberry Five!

Green Hero: Melon Four!

White Hero: Coconut Three!

Blue Hero: Raspberry Two!

Red Hero: Cherry One!

The Five Heroes: We are! Fizzing Sentai! Sodarangers!

Spikey Monster: Well I'm Spikey and we're kidney stones! We're here to cause pain all over the world!

Cherry One: Like that'll happen, we'll make this quick!

Sodarangers: Fruit Punch Robo, take off!

The Sodarangers open cans that were at their side, which grew in size. The cans became giant robots that combined into an even bigger robot.

Spikey: Ahhhhh!!!!!

The Sodarangers jumped into the Fruit Punch Robo and ran off the smaller Kidney Stone Army. Leaving the poor families still with the kidney stone problem as the scene closed from there to a white screen until a man in a white coat stepped into frame.

???: If you have a kidney stone, be sure to see a doctor and drink plenty of water! I, Dr. Pin A. Colada have my medical doors always open.

Preview: The citizens of Fiji are still feeling the effects of the Kidney Stone Army, can the Sodarangers save the day again? Find out in: Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 2: It Hurts When I Go!!" 

Last edited by tackangel (4/04/2024 11:24 pm)

4/03/2024 12:53 am  #2

Re: Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers

Episode 2: It Hurts When I Go!!

The city of Fiji was still feeling the effects of the attack from the Kidney Stone Army, lots of people were walking with pain and purpose. One woman fell over in pain and crawled her way to a bench. She took out a bottle of water to drink from.

Woman: Dang kidney stones, wish I never went out with my boyfriend that day.

A pop was heard by the woman as a sudden wave of red liquid came out of nowhere to her left and splashed all over her, leaving her a sticky mess. The wave now crashed and dissipated onto the grassy ground leaving a red spandexed hero standing before the woman.

Woman: Sodarangers!

Cherry One: That's right! And I'm Cherry One! I overheard that you are dealing with a kidney stone? Is that correct?

Woman: Yeah, that Kidney Stone Army got a lot of people in Fiji.

Cherry One: Hmm, I don't like that they implanted your insides with their discharges.

Woman: That's kinda a gross way to put it.

Cherry One: I have just the thing!

Cherry One then pulls out from behind him a can of soda.

Woman: Oh I can't take that, I'm trying to flush the stones out. Not add more with Soda.

Cherry One: It's not what you think.

Cherry One then turned the can around and showed a moving face, the can was alive!

Woman: AHHHHH!!!!!!

Cherry One: Don't panic, this is a can of lemon juice. Citric Acid after all is one of the best ways to break down kidney stones.

Woman: o-ok?

Cherry One: Here! Take it!

The woman takes the can but is still put off guard by the can when it suddenly spoke.

Can: Drink me!!!

Woman: Ahh!!!

Cherry One: Go on! Drink it!

The woman opened the tab of the can, and the can let out a weird sigh of relief.

Can: I'M FULFILLING MY PURPOSE!

The woman then drank the can, instantly she felt the lemon juice do it's work as the kidney stone was being broken down. Suddenly she felt a huge need.

Woman: I gotta go!

The woman ran to the nearest park bathroom, with Cherry One running along in tow. His can gun, known as the Depositer, at the ready. The woman then came out relieved from the pain she experienced.

Woman: Thank you Sodarangers! I'm going home now.

As the woman left to head home, a bunch of stone monsters piled out of the bathroom. As each exited, Cherry One blasted them away with his Depositer.

Cherry One: Get broken! Get broken! Get broken! Get broken! Hot gates! Hot gates!

Soon after, all the stone monsters were defeated. Cherry One took a sigh of satisfaction at a job well done. He then summoned another red wave of cherry juices to surf away to defend Fiji from evil as the scene closed from there to a white screen until Dr. Colada stepped into frame.

Dr. Pin A Colada: Remember kids, citric acid can be a useful way to clean out your insides. Just remember to do so in moderation and with parent supervision.

Preview: The Kidney Stone Army is stealing home? The baseball season has started and it's up to the Sodarangers to save the day. Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 3: This Home Run Is For You!!!" 

Last edited by tackangel (4/04/2024 11:25 pm)

4/03/2024 9:30 pm  #3

Episode 3: This Home Run is For You!!!

It was a nice spring day in Fiji as the local baseball field was filled with kids enjoying the day. The teams didn't matter, the scores didn't matter, it was just about playing baseball. Soon though, a monster from The Kidney Stone Army arrived at the field and was stalking the kids ready to attack.

Stone Monster: Rah! I'm Stones McNutt! I'm gonna ruin your baseball game you idiots!

Kid: Hey mister, do you wanna play?

Stones McNutt: Rah-... W-what?

Kid: yeah, do you wanna play? You can bat next!

Stones McNutt: I-I've never been asked to play a game before...

Kid: Well pick up a bat and get to the plate!

Stones McNutt became quite bashful and red faced, but he happily picked up a bat. For the next hour Stones had lots of fun playing baseball with the kids. Soon the sun was nearing to set and the kids' parents came to the field to collect their children. The kids all waved by to their new friend and walked home with their families.

Stones McNutt: Maybe... maybe I don't want to give kids kidney stones. Maybe I just wanna hit stones for homers. Yeah! Yeah!! I'm turning over a new leaf!

Stones exited the field and entered the park when a crashing wave of blue & green juices crashed into Stones McNutt, knocking him to the ground.

Raspberry Two: Raspberry Two!

Melon Four: Melon Four!

Raspberry Two & Melon Four: We are! Fizzing Sentai! Sodarangers!

Stones McNutt: Oh Sodarangers! I'm so glad to see you, I...

Raspberry Two: Not so fast Kidney Stone Army! We're here to stop you!

Melon Four took out his Depositer and started shooting Stones McNutt while he was down. Stones was so stunned by the events he couldn't get up. Raspberry Two walked over and started stomping on his body in-between shots from Melon Four shooting round after round from his Depositer.

Stones McNutt: I... I found happiness. And you're taking that away...

Melon Four: YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST!!!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Melon Four grabbed Raspberry Two's Depositer and pushed him out of the way as Melon Four finished off Stones McNutt, shooting him into tiny particles.

Rapsberry Two: Good work Melon Two, now let's go get a drink.

Melon Four: ah... ah... *panting*. Y-yeah... that was for you my teacher's second cousin's roommate's secretary. You were so hot and didn't deserve that kidney stone. I wanted to bone you.

Raspberry Two: Real touching.

Raspberry Two & Melon Four then surfed away on their juices, leaving behind the destroyed Stones McNutt. In time, that same spot where Stones was dusted, an apple tree grew that would go on to feed many a kid who played baseball decades after as the scene closed from there to a white screen with Dr. Colada relaxing on a beach chair.

Dr. Pin A Colada: Remember kids, be kind to each other. You never know when you might be ostracized, your friends that you cultivate will be by your side.

Preview: Uh oh! Trouble in Paradise! A couple is having relationship problems. Can the Sodarangers save the day? Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 4: Couples Counseling with C***s!!!!" 

Last edited by tackangel (4/04/2024 11:25 pm)

4/05/2024 3:12 am  #4

Episode 4: Couples Counseling with C***s!!!!

It was as any normal recent day in the town of Fiji. A poor couple in Fiji were arguing inside a restaurant, disturbing all the customers around them.

Guy: What do you mean you're not ready yet?!

Girl: I'm saying I'm still dealing with the attack from the Kidney Stone Army!

Guy: I haven't either but you still promised!

Girl: Do you really want to deal with that pain as we **** ***?!

Guy: Baby, I'm so bricked up...

Girl: So am I but I don't want to be in pain during it!

The sounds of sizzling food was heard as a waiter drew near

Waiter: Your steaks, madam & sir...

Suddenly a big crashing wave of white & pink juices flooded the resturaunt and doused the steak with sticky sugar. Two females in tight spandex stood next to the couple.

Couple: Sodarangers!

Strawberry Five: Strawberry Five!

Coconut Three: Coconut Three!

Strawberry Five & Coconut Three: We are! Fizzing Sentai! Sodarangers!

Girl: Thank goodness you're here, we need your help!

Strawberry Five: Don't worry Fijian, just leave it to us!

Coconut Three then took the suffering guy's hand and led him to the handicapped bathroom, as Strawberry Five followed soon after.

Coconut Three: Just sit tight, we'll be back in 5-10 minutes.

Twenty minutes passed as the suffering girl gnawed at her juice covered steak. Various sounds were heard during that time by the patrons of the restaurant to varying degrees of disgust and interest. Eventually, the bathroom door opened with steam coming out up top, dusted stone monsters on the ground, and a disheveled and releaved man following the Sodarangers.

Girl: Finally! Took you long enough. Are you feeling better honey?

Guy: Oh yeah... I uh-, hm... yeah... never felt better.

The suffering girl put two and two together when she also noticed some bite marks and hand prints on the Sodarangers that could have only come from a man. Noticing this, her body suddenly rose in excitement.

Girl: C'mere bubby, tell me all about it~

The guy was so woozy and foggy headed, he did exactly that. With each passing moment, the girl's eyebrows seemed to raise higher and higher and her face redder and redder. Soon enough, she would uncharacteristically release a moan that was followed by a stone monster popping up from under the table. The Sodarangers were at the ready with their Depositers.

Coconut Three: Your finished!

The Sodarangers then blasted away the stone monster before it could even utter a word.

Strawberry Five: I believe it's You're.

Coconut Three: Oh! Duh... Hehe.

Couple: Thank you Sodarangers!

The couple extended their hands as the Sodarangers received them. The girl pulled Coconut Three close to her to whisper in her ear.

Girl: In more ways than one.

Coconut Three: But we didn't do what you think we did.

Coconut Three was put off a bit by her response but shrugged. The Sodarangers then summoned another wave of juices to surf away, as the couple would wave goodbye and the girl goosing her boyfriend to a yelp.

Waiter: WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR THE CLEAN UP OF ALL THIS?!

The couple then quickly bailed on the restaurant while the waiter's back was turned and skidaddled, fading to Dr. Colada playing a ukulele on a beach.

Dr. Pin A Colada: Remember kids, be sure to see a mental health therapist to work out any trauma that could lead to bad habits in the future. Monogamy is the best policy!

Preview: The Kidney Stone Army is on a full on attack! And have now figured out a way to attack mass parts of Fiji! Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 5: Flavor Boosters, Take Off!!!!!" 

Last edited by tackangel (4/05/2024 3:17 am)

4/05/2024 3:29 am  #5

Episode 5: Flavor Boosters, Take Off!!!!!

Fiji was having a peaceful morning all things considered, the Fijians were still in recovery from The Kidney Stone Army invading and causing bladder related illnesses. When suddenly The Kidney Stone Army attack once again, people fled in terror as The Kidney Stone Army started to wreck the town. Soon, a crashing wave of multicolored juices swept all over the Kidney Stone Army.

Strawberry Five: Strawberry Five!

Melon Four: Melon Four!

Coconut Three: Coconut Three!

Raspberry Two: Raspberry Two!

Cherry One: Cherry One!

Sodarangers: We are! Fizzing Sentai! Sodarangers!

A big crashing wave of juices exploded behind them as the Sodarangers posed. Spikey from the Kidney Stone Army stepped forward to position himself face to face with the Sodarangers.

Spikey: Curse you Sodarangers! It's because of you that we exist anyway!

Cherry One: Wait... What do you mean?!

Spikey: Where do you think Kidney Stones come from?

Strawberry Five: You're just evil space aliens.

Spikey: No you strawberry headed bimbo! We're from Earth! We were born here.

Sodarangers: What?

The Sodarangers were contemplative in thought as they looked at each other.

Raspberry Two: But our CO...

Spikey: In fact, we were born here, right in Fiji. We were banished into the clouds because of our father's mistake.

Coconut Three: Your father?

Spikey: We don't know how, we don't know why, but we do know we deserve a life! Go get em boys!

Three Kidney Stone monsters then rolled into each other, becoming a larger stone monster. It then started absorbing the rocks around them until it grew bigger and bigger.

Melon Four: No time for hesitation, let's get rid of these guys!

Sodarangers: Right! Flavor Boosters! Take Off!

The Sodarangers took out cans from their side and opened their tab to reveal the giant Robot Can Mechs that grew in size. They each jumped into their respective cans as they rolled into battle.

Cherry One: Cherry Booster!

Raspberry Two: Raspberry Booster!

Coconut Three: Coconut Booster!

Melon Four: Melon Booster!

Strawberry Five: Strawberry Booster!

Sodarangers: Fruit Punch Robo, Gattai!!

The Flavor Boosters then rolled together as each can then formed part of the body of the Super Mech. Once together, fruits started pouring out of the cans, adorning the mech with armor. With a call with their hands toward the Fiji Beach, the giant mech summoned an orange & grapefruit which were instantly sliced into a Grapefruit Shield & an Orange Sword.

Sodarangers: Finished! Fruit Punch Robo!

Fruit Punch Robo faced off against the giant Kidney Stone Monster, both traded blows trying to gain and edge. Soon though, Fruit Punch Robo was too much for the stone monster as Fruit Punch Robo raised his orange sword known as the Orange Slicer and chopped the stone monster into particles. In reaction, the Kidney Stone Army retreated leaving Fruit Punch Robo standing tall. The scene then changed to Dr. Colada sitting in a beach chair with a straw hat covering his face. He continued to lay there until the cameraman nudged him.

Dr. Pin A Colada: Oh! Sorry about that. Uh... Remember kids, Kidney Stone come from mineral & stone deposits that bunch up in your kidneys and bladder...

Cherry One: And where did the Stone Army come from then Commander?

The Sodarangers then walked into frame as Dr. Colada was surrounded by the Sodarangers.

Dr. Pin A Colada: Like I told you, they came from space.

Coconut Three: They said they came from Earth.

Dr. Colada was silent at that response. Leaving the Sodarangers questioning things.

Preview: The Kidney Stone Army returns for an attack, this time leaving the Sodarangers in a bind! They get beaten so hard they un-transform! Revealing the Sodarangers as...! Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 6: Sodarangers DAI DAI DAI PINCH, The Big Reveal!!!!!!" 

4/08/2024 10:58 am  #6

Episode 6: Sodarangers DAI DAI DAI PINCH, The Big Reveal!!!!!!

The town of Fiji was under attack once again, The Kidney Stone Army was rolling out constant attacks, with the Sodarangers winning the fight but by the time they finished, the Kidney Stone Army was attacking the town in another location. As the Sodarangers were surfing to another fight...

Coconut Three: I'm getting really tired.

Cherry One: We have to keep moving, we have to save Fiji!

Coconut Three: I know, but I just need a break.

Melon Four: We can break after the fights are done!

Coconut Three: This is why she never called Melon Four.

The Sodarangers arrived at another fight, this one led by the Kidney Stone Army's leader Spikey.

Spikey: Sodarangers! Having a hard day are we?

Cherry One: Shut up! We'll stop you no matter what it takes!

The Sodarangers then rushed to attack the Kidney Stone Army with their Depositers, shooting away as many stone monsters as they could but they just kept coming.

Strawberry Five: How are they still coming?

Spikey: Don't you get it Sodarangers? There's so much artificial sweeteners, and sugars, & minerals in the WORLD that we will always have enough to keep fighting. Get them!

Soon the Sodarangers were overwhelmed, no matter how fast they shot a monster down, two more took their place. Eventually the Sodarangers were pushed back, the Kidney Stone Army then threw rock after rock at the Sodarangers until they un-transformed.

Spikey: Who even are you five?

The five armorless Sodarangers then stood up, seemingly even unknown to the Fijians that were nearby.

"Cherry One": We... we're not even from here.

Spikey: You mean you're not from Fiji?

"Coconut Three": We mean we're not from "here"

"Coconut Three" pointed down at the ground, leaving the Kidney Stone Army.

Spikey: Wait... you were the aliens all along?

Suddenly at crashing yellow wave of juice crashed over the Kidney Stone Army, leaving them all stunned. A man in a white coat stood in front of the Kidney Stone Army, protecting the Sodarangers.

Dr. Pin A Colada: Sodarangers! Are you okay?

"Strawberry Five": Yeah, we're fine.

Spikey: Father!

Spikey then looked fondly at Dr. Colada leaving the Sodarangers confused.

Dr. Pin A Colada: I'm sorry Sodarangers, it's true. The Kidney Stone Army is my fault, in my experimentation of Soda Energy I accidentally connected a wormhole to another time, another place. That's how I was able to harness the Soda Energy, through Black Hole Technology. You both came from the same place, a land where the lands were connected. A place destroyed by human ambition.

Spikey: So we deserve as much of a right to live as you Sodarangers! HAHAHAHA!

"Melon Four": Shut up you idiots! You hurt people, we save them.

Dr. Pin A Colada: We'll save them together, to make up for my mistake in ambition.

"Cherry One": We once were a shadow, and we once shone in the light. But it doesn't matter now. Everyone! Let's Henshin!

The Sodarangers and Dr. Colada all took out bottle openers, spun it around their index finger. They materialized glass bottles in front of them from their spinning, they then took their bottle openers and placed them on top of the bottles.

Sodarangers & Dr. Colada: Catch the Wave!

The six then opened the bottles and out flowed the fizzing juices of soda, covering them into colored armor. The six then posed together.

Dr. Pin A Colada: Pineapple Six! Dr. Pin A Colada!

"Strawberry Five": Strawberry Five! Sterre Phèdre!

"Melon Four": Melon Four! Lenny Branford!

"Coconut Three": Coconut Three! Kaliona Farrell!

"Raspberry Two": Raspberry Two! Antra Locke!

"Cherry One": Cherry One! Taran Locke!

The Sodarangers rushed into battle, with their commander Pineapple Six leading the charge. The Sodarangers with renewed energy surfed their way through the Kidney Stone Army with their Depositers and shot away at the monsters. Eventually the Sodarangers gathered together to face off the remaining Kidney Stone Army.

Pineapple Six: Sodarangers! Combine your Depositers!

The Sodarangers then rearranged the Depositers positions and were able to combine them into a big cannon.

Sodarangers: Dimes Cannon!

The shaky Kidney Stone Army struggled to get up as Spikey and a few monsters ran away in secret.

Sodarangers: Double Nickel Shot!

The Dimes Cannon then shot nickel coin sized shots into the remaining Kidney Stone Army and dusted them to pieces.

Sodarangers: Sodarangers, win!

Preview: A monster of The Kidney Stone Army is facing a huge mental crisis! So much so that he goes to therapy! Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 7: Can a Kidney Stone Get Medical Insurance?!!!!!!!" 

Last edited by tackangel (4/08/2024 10:28 pm)

4/08/2024 11:07 am  #7

Episode 7: Can a Kidney Stone Get Medical Insurance?!!!!!!!

Inside the quaint building in Fiji, is the office of one Dr. Chucklephobia. His patient lying on his coach, with hands together and head laying on a pillow is that of a Kidney Stone Monster.

Dr. Chucklephobia: So Mr. Haz Bean, you say that you met your father recently?

Haz Bean: Yeah, turned out he was a real jerk. He never wanted me or my brothers & sisters.

Dr. Chucklephobia: *takes notes* ...abandonment issues... So he was a dead beat father?

Haz Bean: He threw us up into the clouds hoping that the water would tear us apart.

Dr. Chucklephobia: *takes notes* ...psychological damage, leading to delusions... Uh... Mr. Bean.

Haz Bean: Call me Haz.

Dr. Chucklephobia: Haz?

Haz Bean: Yes, less Copyright infringement.

Dr. Chucklephobia: Right. Haz, tell me, what is it that you'd want from your father?

Haz Bean: I just want to say to him, that he was a real jerk. And that we deserve love too as much as he gives his students.

Dr. Chucklephobia: Now hold on a second. He has students? What does your father do exactly?

Haz Bean: He's a Doctor too, but in theoretical physics.

Dr. Chucklephobia: He's an idiot nut case too then. One moment please Mr. Haz.

Dr. Chucklephobia presses an intercom to talk with his secretary.

Dr. Chucklephobia: Sheryl? Can you please call in a Dr... hang on a second *leans over to Haz Bean* What's his name?

Moments later Haz Bean & Dr. Pin A Colada are sitting on the same couch in front of Dr. Chucklephobia.

Dr. Chucklephobia: Now Dr. Colada?

Dr. Pin A Colada: Yes?

Dr. Chucklephobia: Would you say you've treated your son here Haz Bean very unkind recently?

Dr. Pin A Colada: He was a mistake you see...

Haz Bean jolts up and points at Dr. Colada.

Haz Bean: I told you!

Dr. Chucklephobia: Now now, let your father finish.

Haz Bean lowers his hand from the unfazed Dr. Colada and sits back down.

Dr. Pin A Colada: As I was saying, Haz and his siblings were a mistake byproduct of my experimentation with black holes. You see, I used my black hole technology to harness the energy of Soda drinks. I was eventually able to create a way to harness different flavors of soda to make my Sodaranger technology.

Haz Bean: Those are those guys trying to kill us!

Dr. Pin A Colada: Yes, the Sodarangers came from another time and space. A land where the entire World was connected as one Super Continent like Pangaea. They came from one of my black hole experiments, and unfortunately in doing so, I split one of them into two different bodies.

Dr. Chucklephobia: Oh that's my 2 o'clock.

Haz Bean: What? But it's 1:50 right now!

The door suddenly burst open as Antra & Taran Locke stepped through.

Antra Locke: Doctor! Are you ok?!

Taran Locke: We overheard you in here with a Kidney Stone Monster!

Haz Bean: Sodarangers!

Antra & Taran then took out their Bottle Openers and spun them around, materializing soda bottles.

Antra & Taran Locke: Catch The Wave!

Antra & Taran Locke were then transformed in a wave of juices into the Sodarangers.

Raspberry Two: Raspberry Two, Antra Locke!

Cherry One: Cherry One, Taran Locke!

The Sodarangers took out their depositers and blasted away Haz Bean as he sat still on the couch in shock. Soon leaving Dr. Colada sitting next to dust. Dr. Chucklephobia pressed his intercom despite the door being open.

Dr. Chucklephobia: Sheryl?

Secretary Sheryl: Yes Dr. Chucklephobia?

Dr. Chucklephobia: Did Haz Bean's insurance go through?

Secretary Sheryl: Yes Dr. Chucklephobia.

Dr. Chucklephobia: Good. I don't care now. Sheryl, bill his insurance for a month and then label him a no show each week. Dr. Colada you are free to go, you two come sit down. Now you said in our last session you once had a motorcycle?

Preview: The town of Fiji has run out of beverages! What could have caused this disaster? Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 8: My Bill Is Too Folded, Can I Trade You For A Straighter One?!!!!!!!!" 

Last edited by tackangel (4/08/2024 10:27 pm)

4/08/2024 10:56 pm  #8

Episode 8: My Bill Is Too Folded, Can I Trade You For A Straighter One?!!!!!!!!

The town of Fiji was struggling today as there were problems at the water treatment facility, shutting off water. As well as stores and vending machines having been emptied of the most popular drinks due to the new shipment being unable to through the mountain pass to town after a blockade was formed from a landslide. With the water rationing, the town essentially shut down. Forcing people to try not to move as much as they could. To help combat this, The Sodarangers split up to figure things out. At the water treatment facility saw Taran, Lenny, & Sterre helping the mechanical engineers.

Engineer: So I'm sorry to say we haven't been able to figure out where the blockade inside the pipes are.

Lenny Branford: Just leave it to us Sodarangers.

Taran, Lenny, & Sterre then took out their Bottle Openers and spun them, manifesting a soda bottle in front of each of them.

Sterre Pherdre, Lenny Branford, Taran Locke: Catch The Wave!

The Sodarangers were then transformed into their fruity forms, and using their juices they split up down the pipes to find the blockade.

Engineer: I didn't like the way you put it narrator.

WELL TOUGH COOKIE YOU IDIOT! Surfing down the pipes, the Sodarangers made their way deeper and deeper until they all found Kidney Stone Monsters holding back a lot of water pressure behind them in characteristic form. The Sodarangers blasted away the Kidney Stone Monsters with their depositers, but the natural consequences happened and they all were pushed by the incoming water. The Sodarangers all colided with Cherry One being on top of Strawberry Five.

Strawberry Five: Ah!

Strawberry Five then slapped Cherry One off her, to which Cherry One landed on Melon Four back to back.

Strawberry Five: Oh! Sorry guys. Just natural instinct.

Engineer: Thank you Sodarangers!

Cherry One: No problem! Glad to be of help!

Meanwhile at the mountain pass saw Antra & Kaliona transformed as Raspberry Two & Coconut Three try to help the town's fire department & volunteers to clear the way of the awaiting supply trucks. Raspberry Two was working a little slower than usual, being distracted by Coconut Three.

Raspberry Two: So are you sure you don't want to hang out later?

Coconut Three: Antra Locke, I'll have you know me and Lenny are still together.

Raspberry Two: Yeah yeah, sure. I just feel left out. Sterre & Taran have each other, you have Lenny. And I'm not dating the Doctor. Makes me feel like a Shadow.

Coconut Three: Just because you got split from Taran, doesn't make you a Shadow.

Raspberry Two: My name is a literal anagram of Taran.

Coconut Three: But you are still your own person, just takes time. Don't be so blu-... oh.

Raspberry Two: Very Funny.

Fireman Stan: You catching anything from this Bob?

Fireman Bob: Went over my head when they took out those bottle openers and suddenly they're in spandex.

Fireman Stan: Wait a minute... Hey Sodarangers? Why can't you use your flying robots to clear the way?

Everyone at the blockade stopped and looked right at the Sodarangers, Coconut Three had visible blushing on her helmet as Raspberry Two looked down in depression. Dejected, the Sodarangers opened the cans at their side.

Sodarangers: Flavor Boosters... take off...

With the way now clear, the two Sodarangers as discreetly as they could slunk back into town as the people cheered the truck after truck of supplies went through the now cleared mountain pass. You idiots.

Preview: Raspberry Two is now on the dating scene, can he find a suitable partner? Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 9 My Blind Date Is A Monster!!!!!!!!!" 

4/11/2024 1:46 am  #9

Episode 9 My Blind Date Is A Monster!!!!!!!!!

It's Night time in Fiji as a romantic restaurant is bussing about in couples on a night out. Antra Locke was sitting at a table, hair slicked back, mustache trimmed, and a nice causal blue & black suit; As Antra was awaiting his blind date.

Earlier in the day after defeating a Kidney Stone Monster...

Sterre Phèdre: Don't worry Antra, Kaliona & I have set up a WONDERFUL blind date for you!

Kaliona Farrell: It's going to go great!

Antra Locke: You two know this lady?

Sterre & Kaliona looked at each other wincing.

Kaliona Farrell: Not exactly.

Sterre Phèdre: Our hairdressers suggested them, we were explaining your situation to them.

Antra Locke: Great, so the hen house is going to talk all about how I'm single.

Sterre Phèdre: Not for long, don't you worry about it.

Kaliona Farrell: We already told them to look out for you at this restaurant and that you'll be wearing black & blue. You'll knock 'em dead!

Back in the present, time has ticked away 10 minutes past the hour. A waiter comes back to Antra's table.

Waiter: More breadsticks sir?

Antra: Keep 'em coming. I wanna make sure my date has plenty of options.

Waiter: Of course sir.

The waiter then places the newly baked breadsticks on top of the head high basket full of carbohydrates. Soon after, Antra heard a soft girly voice.

Lady: I'm sorry I'm late! You must be my blind date!

Antra got up to greet his blind date but each time he turned to one side of the breadstick pile, his date went to the other side. Both laughed at the silly situation.

Antra Locke: We seem to be in sync but in different ways.

Lady: Let's just sit down, and we'll see each other eventually after these breadsticks are through.

Antra Locke: That sounds fun, it really will be a blind date then.

Lady: So... Mr. Blue, tell me about yourself.

And so the date went, both munched on the towering breadsticks with their respective orders. Both told stories about themselves, and found common ground with each other. Both were from out of town, but got to really love Fiji. In some moments, Antra got to see the outer parts of his date as they whittled down the bread. The wispy curls of red hair, the slender arms, the prim manicured nails. Truly, she was a proper lady.

Lady: ...And so I said, "If you wanted the sponge, all you had to do was ask!"

Both laughed with hard enthusiasm, Antra had lightly smacked the table they were at and by chance her hand landed on his. Antra was shocked by the sudden skinship but his date stayed on top of his hand.

Antra Locke: I... I'm having a great time.

Lady: So am I, it's so nice to get away from my busybody family and just get to know a really nice guy.

Antra's date gave Antra's hand a soft squeeze as she pulled back. The waiter then came by.

Waiter: Will this be on two bills or one?

Antra Locke: I got this.

Lady: No please, I got this.

This playful back and forth led to the waiter being annoyed and impatient.

Waiter: I'll just put it on two.

Lady: That's fair, but I leave the tip! Is that all right Antra?

Antra Locke: That's fair, you know I never learned your name this entire time. I've been enjoying myself that much.

Lady: It's Nephrotiti

Antra Locke: Huh, that's a pretty name. Doesn't Nephrotiti come from Nephros which is Greek for...

The waiter came back with the bills and took away the basket of remaining breadsticks.

Antra Locke: K-k-k-kidney?!

Indeed, sitting away from him was a red haired and feminine bodied kidney stone monster.

Nephrotiti: Antra? What's wrong? I thought your friends told you I was a kidney stone monster?

Antra Locke: They didn't, in fact, they never knew.

Nephrotiti: Oh, well... I still had a good time, I hope you don't discriminate against us kidney stones...

Antra was caught in a complex set of emotions. He had a genuine good date, but his date ended up being a monster. However, she wasn't attacking anyone and seemed to treat everyone kindly. Perhaps...

Antra Locke: Nephrotiti, I have a confession to make myself. And you may not like it.

Nephrotiti: Oh? Well whatever it is, I accept you for who you are. I really like you, and I had a great time. I'd like to do this again.

Antra hanged his head in conflict. Hesitantly, he reached into his pocket.

Antra Locke: Nephrotiti, I have to be honest with you, I am someone that was recruited to destroy your kind.

Nephrotiti: *gasp* No way, you're?

Antra pulled out his Bottle Opener to a shocked Nephrotiti who clasped her hands around her mouth. Resolved, Nephrotiti lowered her hands to her side.

Nephrotiti: Antra, I like you. I genuinely do. But if you must take me out, then do what you must. I'll have no regrets, because I was able to find someone I could have fun with at least once in my short life.

Antra while hit emotionally by her response, wanted to pair her resolve. He began to spin his Bottle Opener, materializing a soda bottle. He momentarily hesitated before latching the Bottle Opener to the bottle.

Antra Locke: ...Catch The Wave...

In a flash & splash, Antra was transformed into Raspberry Two. Nephrotiti true to her word, paid out the tip to the waiter before bowing to him in respect. She then opened her arms to whatever Raspberry Two decided.

Raspberry Two: Nephrotiti!

Nephrotiti: Antra!

Raspberry Two: RRRRRAAAAAGHHH!

Raspberry Two summoned a wave of blue juices and tackled Nephrotiti, carrying her outside. All that was left heard was crashing waves and screams in the night.

Meanwhile, at Dr. Colada's Labratory.

Antra Locke: Please let me do this!

Taran Locke: Brother... seriously?

Lenny Branford: You know girls this is your fault, right?

Lenny was then punched in the gut by Sterre & Kaliona in retaliation.

Sterre Phèdre: I think it'll be fine, right doctor?

Dr. Colada was laying on his side as he was sleeping off a hangover from the night before, surrounded by bottles of sake.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Yeah, sure, whatever... Just as long as it's in a managable condition.

Kaliona Farrell: It's decided then!

Antra Locke & a blue stained / water eroded Nephrotiti both lit up in excitement. Nephrotiti, having been reformed and remolded with the power of liquid by Antra to both their liking.

Nephrotiti: Thank you so much! I promise I'll do my best to help out!

Antra Locke: Welcome to the Beach House Labratory Nephrotiti!

The Sodarangers & Nephrotiti laughed and celebrated as the shot panned back to show the Sodarangers' base as a shack next to the beach of Fiji, with waves crashing the sand and the sun setting across the coastline.

Preview: Dr. Colada is on a bender, can he find an Escape from his woes? Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers "Episode 10: The Hair Of The Dog Is Worth Two In The Bush! Or Something Like That!!!!!!!!!!" 

4/11/2024 1:54 am  #10

Episode 10: The Hair Of The Dog Is Worth Two In The Bush! Or Something Like That!!!!!!!!!!

Sun was setting on the beaches of Fiji as the Fijians & the Sodarangers were enjoying the night in, when the door of the Beach House Laboratory burst open from a stumbling Dr. Colada having just woke up for the day.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: The rum flowed like rivers, The ale never ran dry, We'd dance on the deck under the starry sky, In taverns and inns, Our voices would ring, Singing tales of adventure, The joys that it brings...

Dr. Colada stumbled on the soft sand while being coddled by the sounds of crashing waves. Dr. Colada makes it onto the edge of the beach as he sobers up enough to head inside the local beach tavern. Making his way he makes it to the bar but is quickly escorted by the staff to a booth, as they've dealt with him before.

Waitress: Mackey?!

Chef Mack: Yes Brie?

Brie: Get the good doctor a burger and fries, as usual put it on his tab.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: So raise your tankards high, Let the spirits flow, Sing with all your might, Let the whole world know, We're free as the wind, As fierce as the tide, Proud Celtic pirates, Sailing side by side...

The staff soon brought over to the doctor food, sobering him up further as he slowly devoured the meats and carbs.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Why do I do this to myself after getting stumped in my experiments?

???: I hear ya pal, happens to me all the time.

Dr. Colada could hear the voice that spoke to him in the booth behind him. Not wanting to turn his body to avoid motion sickness, he stayed still munching on his food.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: I had been working on applying my technology on going further than I had before. I was able to reach into the past and bring something here, but I want to see how far I can go.

???: So you made a time capsule finder? That's neat.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: In layman's terms, yes. I had been laughed at by my peers for my ambitions, but I showed them.

???: Hear hear, I too had great ambitions as well. Casting aside my parental upbringing, I wanted to have a fresh start, where I could be me and not what my heritage was.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: So you had crappy parents?

???: In so many terms, yes. They never wanted me or my siblings, but we've made our own way.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Sounds like you've had it rough, my sympathies.

Dr. Colada raised his drink and took a sip of the disappointing water, his woes compatriot the same.

???: My recent experiment was a failure as well, I was going to try and use the Earth as a way to connect to other Worlds.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Oh! So like echo location?

???: Exactly! By using the Earth's natural magnetism, I was going to ping it like a tuning fork and see if I got a response.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Interesting, you could probably make it work if you were to use a higher pitch frequency.

???: So maybe I could use a lot of water, like the sounds of the beach reverberated in an echo chamber charged with enough electricity or energy in a metal bowl to broadcast the natural sounds higher and faster.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: That's actually genius, you're a smart one eh? What did you say your job was?

???: Geologist, but still working on my doctorate. And you?

Dr. Pin A. Colada: I have a doctorate but in theoretical physics.

??? (under his breath): Oh, he's an idiot.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: What was that?

???: Oh, nothing. Hey, how about you and I brainstorm together?

Dr. Colada finally was sobered up fully after getting food in him and the stimulating conversation. He got up to greet the man behind him.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Sounds great! Maybe it could help me too, let's get go... ah...

???: Ah...

Dr. Colada stood in shock with finger pointed at the man in the other booth was none other than Spikey of the Kidney Stone Army.

Spikey: Father?!

Dr. Pin A. Colada: You...

Spikey took a fighting pose while Dr. Colada took out his Bottle Opener and begun to spin it.

Brie: HEY!

Dr. Colada stopped spinning his bottle opener as he and Spikey looked at Brie.

Brie: Take it outside!

The two caught in the act slumped their shoulders and calmly and collectively walked out of the tavern. They were about to continue where they were but were stopped by Brie again.

Brie: To the beach! Not in front of the business! You two know the rules.

Spikey & Dr. Colada slumped over again and walked to the beach, once there they looked over to the tavern while Brie gave the thumbs up to which both returned. Looking back to each other they continued where they left off.

Dr. Pin A. Colada: Catch The Wave!

With a crashing wave of yellow juices, Dr. Colada was transformed into Yellow Clad Armor.

Pineapple Six: Pineapple Six! Dr. Pin A. Colada!

The two then had a father & son fight, one that would be reminiscent of comedy domestic violence. A poke in the eye, a stomping of feet, a kick in the pants. Soon though Pineapple Six got tired of the fight, and took out his Depositer. Take a few shots Spikey was able to dodge as best he could given his lumbering frame.

Spikey: Why can't you treat me like you treat the Sodarangers?

Pineapple Six: Enough of this!

Pineapple Six summoned a huge wave of juices that flowed around him, taking out his Depositer he then rushed at Spikey. Spikey in a panic then took out three giant metal bowls out from behind him, hiding in one he then shuffled himself and the bowls around fast enough to where Pineapple Six couldn't figure out which one he was under.

Pineapple Six: A Shell game huh? Well, I'm going to give my all in this one shot!

Pineapple Six then roared with the yellow juices and crashed them into one of the metal bowls, shooting the waves along the way. The juices and shot pinged against the bowl with a deafening sound that caused all the animals in Fiji to call out in response.

Pineapple Six: Did I get him?

One of the metal bowls not shot then popped open as Spikey had survived.

Spikey: Haha Father! I was under here the entire time!

Pineapple Six: Drats! Well, I guess it's time for round two.

Spikey: Wait! No! Dang It!

As Pineapple Six was about to shoot Spikey, however a deafening reverberation shook from under the beach that knocked both down. The reverberation could even be seen visually as it shook every building in Fiji, causing flickering lights and some power outtages in town.

Spikey: What was that?

Pineapple Six: Oh dear... oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Spikey: What is it Father?

Pineapple Six: I accidentally made your experiment work.

Spikey: It worked? Hurray! I did it... We, we did it Father! As a parent & child!

Pineapple Six: Oh we certainly did... the experiment was a success. We sent out the call.

As Pineapple Six looked in horror, he turned to Spikey who was confused. He thumbed behind him to where he was previously looking. Spikey looked in that direction and suddenly saw fire sprout from the beach, and apparitions start slipping through the sand and ocean.

Pineapple Six: And somebody picked up the phone...

The consequences of Dr. Colada & Spikey is now being felt! The dead are rising from the Earth! What can be done?! Who can save us?! MOVIE VERSION Fizzing Sentai Sodarangers x Kamen Rider Soul: Flavored Spirits Is Good For The SOUL!" 

Last edited by tackangel (4/11/2024 2:17 am)

Board footera