cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2020 6:07 am  #1

Video Game Talk!

This is where we'll talk about the vidya. What is everyone playing right now?

Me personally?

Fortnite - Yes Really
Phantasy Star Online 2 - Old, but awesome
Terraria Journey's End - Wonderful final update
Xenoblade Chronicles DE - Thank you Based God, it's fucking Perfect!
Wonderful 101 - I wish I had played this MUCH sooner!

7/03/2020 9:12 pm  #2

Re: Video Game Talk!

I just got through TLOU2 and.... yeah, that was a thing I wish I didn't spend a couple of days on. 

Otherwise, I've played a lot of MK11 and South Park on PS4

I also play Pokemon Sword and Shield on my commutes to and from work on the train 

7/04/2020 4:41 am  #3

Everything about TLOU2 screamed wrong to me. I'm guessing you really enjoyed the first one, and were excited to continue the story? I'm really sorry that they butchered your story. Blame Druckmann the "feminist" for getting Amy Hennig fired.

7/05/2020 7:53 am  #4

SOME TLOU2 THOUGHTS; NO SPOILERS*

I did enjoy TLOU1, and I didn't hate TLOU2 as much as a lot of other people. The gameplay was better than average, the graphics are phenomenal, I had no glitches at all in my playthrough, and I love that you can map the entire controller to be whatever you want. Even the story itself I can kind of understand. 
It's just done in a way that isn't true to it's own previous source material. It starts off with something I agree needed to happen, but it's placed entirely wrong, because as an audience we can never come back from it, and to see the character become a core piece going forward feels at best shoehorned in, and at worse a complete retcon. It's kind of what I would expect if you gave Tarantino this, it's still shit, it's just told completely out of order

7/08/2020 10:37 am  #5

After months of putting it off, I've been diving back into the Falcom universe of games again. With Cold Steel IV coming out this year, I have a lot of catching up to do. Just got to stop myself from playing my other addiction. Fortnite of all games. What the hell happened to me?

Board footera