cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2022 5:36 am  #1

Crystal Heaven

Crystal Heaven

Some time has passed since the battle against the Cloud of Darkness, and the blowback effect of the prayers of love caused the entire Kingdom of Crystal Heaven to be taken to the Shake Dimension. It took some aclimation by the Shake Dimension citizens to the Crystal Heaven citizens but they are now used to the cartoony physichs of the Shake Dimension's Universe.

Crystal Heaven stayed mostly the same, keeping up the normal day to day of their lives from before the Cloud of Darkness. Trading, crafting, enjoying the weekly Keijo matches. With the exception of leadership from the Royal Family or the Pirates to help build matters that needed help. Rumors began not to long ago of the citizens wanting to elect a new Royal Family. However, one in particular had a plan.

???: Thank goodness that the Royal Family had this lab in the first place, it may have housed the symbiote but it has potential for so much more. And I, Professor E. Gadd will use it for it's full potential.

For months E. Gadd would be locked up within the Crystal Tower's lab and toiled away at his project. Using DNA strands left behind such as hair and other material along with some of the magic left behind in the walk in freezer, soon his projects began to grow. Moving them over to an incubation chamber, watching their bodies grow day by day in rapid succession. Soon, they grew enough to be released from their chambers. The 6 stepped out, naked and confusion.

???: What happened?

Professor E. Gadd: Welcome back your highnesses.

???: Highnesses?

Professor E. Gadd: That's right, you 6 my friends are genetic clones I created of the Royalty of Universe Prime.

???: Wait, I remember. I remember being Tack Angel. But why is it that I feel like my morality is different?

Professor E. Gadd: You're not perfect clones mind you. You have memories of your original lives, but I filled in what I could.

???: I feel weird, and odd. Tack, please. What are we going to do?

The 5 ladies huddled around the male.

Professor E. Gadd: May I make a suggestion?

???: We don't really have a choice, do we?

Professor E. Gadd: Don't worry, it'll be fine. Crystal Heaven just needs leadership. So why don't you 6 rule it together?

???: Together?

Professor E. Gadd: You aren't the original planetary royalty, but you may as well be of this Dimension. Therefor I will give you new names based on the myths of the planets you are associated with.

E. Gadd walked up to the clones one by one.

Professor E. Gadd: You are a clone of Minako, the princess of Venus. Thus I shall name you Ishtar, goddess of fertility.

Ishtar: Ishtar? I like it.

Professor E. Gadd: You are a clone of Rei, the princess of Mars. Thus I shall name you Nergal, goddess of fire.

Nergal: To match my firery hair? I'm down for it.

Professor E. Gadd: You are a clone of Ami, princess of Mercury. Therefor I name you Nabu, goddess of wisdom.

Nabu: A wise choice.

Professor E. Gadd: You are a clone of Usagi, princess of the Moon. Feels apropo to name you Sin, goddess of the Moon.

Sin: I'll try not to live up to it's other meaning.

Professor E. Gadd: And you, are a clone of the wife of the Star Prince, Makoto. Princess of the planet Jupiter. Therefor you are Marduk, goddess of the Demi-Gods themselves.

Marduk: Eep! That's a lot of responsibility.

Professor E. Gadd: And you my friend, clone of the Star Prince Tack, Prince of the North Star. We shall call you Crux, god of the Southern Cross.

Crux: So the South instead of the North?

Professor E. Gadd: That's correct, you are the Oppositio Guardians of the Shake Dimension.

Nabu: Cute, but kind of diirect.

Professor E. Gadd: The people here need a leader, and who better than their Royal Harem Highnesses.

Crux: Harem?

Professor E. Gadd: Ah, yes! Do you think you can do that? Do you think you could upkeep the harem as per the citizens expectations?

Marduk: The citizens expect the King to court many women?

Professor E. Gadd: Of course! We're all a bit insane here, can you do it?

The naked clones looked at each other, all holding hands. They seemed to understand, in the twisted way they were born, that they were meant for each other. The 6 came closer and hugged each other, breast on breast, thigh on thigh, heads to head. Turning, the clones held hands and turned to E. Gadd.

Crux: We'll do it, for the Kingdom.

Professor E. Gadd: Well, by the power invested by no one, I now pronounce you man and wives. Good luck on your mission, my King.

King Crux: We will.

The 6 dressed themselves in the leftover clothing of Crystal Heaven. Donning a black scheme, with colored trim. They exited the Crystal Tower and were met with applause of the Crystal Heaven citizens. Their King and Queens were back, and prosperity reigned over the Kingdom.

Board footera