cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2023 2:26 am  #1

Fantasy Affair [Tackleton Gaiden]

Fantasy Affair [Tackleton Gaiden]

On the planet of Firis, in the northern hemisphere, there was a war being waged, between light and darkness. The age-old battle saw the Demon Lord of the Badlands attempting to invade the peaceful Kingdoms surrounding it, in a bid to control it all. However, out of a Human Kingdom, from the city of Capitula, there was a legend given form. The Legend of the Great Hero! A young brown haired and green eyed man, wearing a long red jacket, with a scarf waving in the breeze. This man claimed himself to be the next incarnation of the Great Hero. He was known as Trevor Yuusha, and he proved his claims with tremendous swordsmanship, and powerful magic, a combination that brought many onlookers, and those who wished to join him. Together, they would battle it out against the forces of evil, until the fateful day when they finally reached the castle of the Demon Lord. Lightning struck outside, timed perfectly with the hero thrusting his mythril forged sword into the stone floor before the Demon Lord.

Demon Lord: Congratulations for coming this far “hero”. Coming here JUST TO DIE!

Trevor Yuusha: You know vile fiend, I was thinking the exact same thing! You are EVIL PURE AND SIMPLE FROM A DARK DIMENSION! Take a good look at those who are going to defeat you!

Stepping forward behind Trevor was a busty and dark skinned Sage, wearing a skin tight body suit, with a tabard over top. She brushed up close to Trevor and winked at the Demon Lord. Her name was Imalis.

Imalis: Ooo, I love it when you get all heroic on us.

Trevor Yuusha: What?

Imalis: Nothing sugar. Demon Lord, you could kill him over and over again, but-

Trevor Yuusha: I’d rather you didn’t.

Imalis: I’ll bring him back, and we’ll crush you hon. *wink*

Another figure stepped forward, a sleazy looking man with a big, bushy mustache, wielding two daggers. His name was Warren Angelsmythe.

Warren Angelsmythe: Hehe, when this is over, I’m snatching the loot, and using the loot to snatch some snatch! Hehe!

Imalis: Aren’t you married Warren?

Warren Angelsmythe: When has THAT ever stopped me?

Trevor Yuusha: We kind of wish it would!

Warren Angelsmythe: Tough hero boy! I got two brats and a nagging wife. This adventure has been the most fun I’ve had in years. Hehe.

Another figure stepped forward, a wizard in a green robe, with large pointy hat. He fixed his glasses, and pointed his staff at the Demon Lord. His name was Rotree.

Rotree: Yuusha, it appears his clothes can repel magic.

Imalis: Oh shoot, now where is the fun in that.

Trevor Yuusha. Then we’ll have to deal with him up close and personal! Me….and Talia!

Lastly, a beautiful and muscular woman stepped forward, decked out in a skimpy armor, and wielding a large battle axe that rested on her shoulder beside her long, flowing black hair. Her name was Talia West.

Talia West: I promise you my Hero, I WILL NOT DIE!

The two unsheathed their weapons and smiled at each other, a feeling of ease settling over both, as they were happy to have made it this far together. Throughout all of the battles, they had been side by side. She was the first member of his party to join him, and together they were finally striking at the Demon Lord. Trevor was ecstatic. In the middle of the chaos and violence, he was living his best life and serving his purpose with his dearest friends. He was truly in his element.

5 Years Later…

Trevor woke up to the sounds of a child screeching and jumping up and down on the bed.

Trevor Yuusha: Ugh…Tadville, please stop screaming at Daddy.

Tadville Yuusha: NO! NO! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAAAAH! WAAAAH!

Trevor Yuusha: *internally* Is my child possessed, or just crazy?

Trevor sat up, and looked out of the window of the castle. His bedroom was large and ornate, but it felt empty, and the dark clouds outside didn’t help the situation. He blankly looked out as the rain began to fall. He sighed and finally got out of bed, as Tadville ran out of the room screeching and laughing. Trevor walked into the bathroom and spent the best ten minutes of his day, marveling at the new magic toilet he has just gotten installed. He splashed some water on his face, from an overly expensive pearl basin, and looked into the mirror. Another white hair? He plucked it out and slapped his face, trying to work up the will to smile. He heard a voice calling to him in the other room, and that made it more difficult, but then he thought back to his old adventures, drinking around a campfire and telling stories with his old friends. That was enough to help him crack a smile.

He spent most of his time at work, sitting behind a desk, as the Finance Minister of Capitula. As he looked over paperwork, one of his subordinates dropped another pile of papers on his desk.

Castle Worker: Mr. Hero! Mr. Hero! I have those budget request documents for the financial reports, and these are the military exercise costs.  

Trevor Yuusha: All of these? Didn’t I just do this?

Castle Worker: That was last week sir.

Trevor Yuusha: What?

Castle Worker: Are you all right Mr. Hero?

Trevor Yuusha: Yeah…time is just…bleeding together.

Castle Worker: I’m so sorry Mr. Hero, but I don’t understand.

Trevor Yuusha: It’s…it’s quite alright. Please stop calling me Mr. Hero though please?

Castle Worker: Right…sorry Mr. Yuusha. By the way, that’s an interesting name? What does it mean?

Trevor Yuusha: Uh…heh…hero.

Castle Worker: So…it would be-

Trevor Yuusha: Yeah, just keep calling me Mr. Hero. Whatever. I swear it’s a coincidence.

As the worker left the room. Trevor spun around in his chair and looked out the window. The sun had come out just in time, as on the other side of the city, a tournament was being held to determine the World’s Strongest. Trevor looked up at the wall, where he had his sword framed. How he wished he could go and take part in it. It had been far too long. The worker came back into the room.

Castle Worker: Mr. Hero Yuusha, the King, is calling for you.

Trevor Yuusha: OK, now you’re just getting silly with that stuff! Mr. Hero Hero!

Castle Worker: Sorry, I’m just nervous around Trevor the Hero!

Trevor Yuusha: That’s not who I am anymore. I’m Trevor Za Yuusha!

Castle Worker: …So Trevor-

Trevor Yuusha: THE HERO! YES! I JUST REALIZED IT MYSELF! DAMMIT!

Trevor got up and fixed his coat, as he heard the cheering outside. Someone from the Crystalia Guild was expected to win, and it looks like they did. Trevor made his way to the throne room of the Great King Greina. Trevor bowed before him.

Trevor Yuusha: You called for me my King?

King Greina: You still bow to me, but you don’t have to. After all, you are this Kingdom’s hero….and my son-in-law. I summoned you here, because I have been thinking. I’m getting old Trevor, and given the circumstances, I believe it may soon be time for you to take my place as King.

Trevor Yuusha: W-What? *internally* AAAH!

Later that night, at dinner, Tadville was clanging his silverware on the table, and yelling that he wanted his chicken nuggies. Trevor’s hands were shaking as he thought about what the King had said. Across the long and lonely table, sat his wife, the Princess he had rescued from the Demon Lord five years ago. The King had decreed that whosoever saved his daughter, would have her hand in marriage. Trevor hadn’t gone to fight the Demon Lord to marry the Princess, but after the war was over, it was expected of him. Princess Francessca was beautiful enough, with pale features and blonde hair. She was thin and delicate…but that was five years ago. She was…considerably bigger now, as she did all she could to compose herself as she devoured dinner.

Princess Francessca: Oh this is so good. It’s divine! Well Trevor, my Father is finally ready to step down and recognize you as King. It’s quite the momentous day right? More-over, our son Tadville, will follow in YOUR footsteps, so you must set a good example. Right? Trevor? TREVOR!

Trevor Yuusha: Huh?! Yes, of course. Whatever you say…uh…darling.

Princess Francessca: This is just so good. Will you please put our son to bed? I’m going to have thirds!

Trevor Yuusha: Are you…uh…sure that’s wise?

Princess Francessca: What?

Trevor Yuusha: ..Nothing…forget it. Come on son, I’ll tell you the story of the Great Hero who beat the Demon Lord!

Tadville Yuusha: I HATE THAT STORY! IT SUCKS!

Trevor Yuusha: *sigh*

After putting the screaming brat to bed, Trevor went out onto his balcony to think about his life. He looked back as his wife had a little too much to drink. He sighed and thought back to their early marriage.

Trevor Yuusha: *internally* My lovely life with the Princess huh? We haven’t even had sex in years. We sleep in separate bedrooms! Why did I have to be so “potent”? The moment Tadville was born, that was it for my poor, “mighty sword”.

Trevor was restless as he tried to sleep. He finally got up and decided to leave the castle. It had been awhile, but it was easy to sneak out. Warren Angelsmythe had taught him all he knew, but he assumed that Warren used the abilities to step out on his wife, and he didn’t like to think about that. Who would do such a thing he thought? He put on a hood to conceal his identity, and enjoyed the busy streets of the city. Everyone was talking about the new World’s Strongest, a man named Tackleton. As he walked, he bumped into a small, lithe Elven girl.

Trevor Yuusha: Oh, I’m sorry Miss…uh-

Elven Woman: Just call me Eldoriel, and it’s quite alright. I expect that from Humans.

Trevor Yuusha: I just didn’t see you.

Eldoriel: Are you saying I’m short!

Trevor Yuusha: What? No! Just have a lot on my mind!

Eldoriel: Grrr.

Trevor Yuusha: How can I make it up to you?

Eldoriel: You can…tell me how to get to the Crystalia Guild House.

Trevor Yuusha: Crystalia? Oh, the new World’s Strongest is from that guild.

Eldoriel: I’m aware.

Trevor Yuusha: It’s right down that road. Just take a left at that cart way down there.

Eldoriel: I see. My thanks to you from the future of the Elven race.

Trevor Yuusha: Huh?

Eldoriel: Nevermind.

Trevor watched as the little Elf clasped her hands together and laughed as she made her way to the Guild House. Little did Trevor know that outside of the castle gates, a large reptilian creature was nearing. He could suddenly hear the guards talking about it. They were yelling about what to do about it, and that made Trevor really glad that he had brought a sword with him. Not quite his old legendary sword, but it would be more than enough he thought. He left the gates of the city and saw the giant lizard menacingly approaching.

Nearby, another figure was hearing about the monster approaching the city. The soldiers laughed about letting the World’s Strongest take care of it, but quickly piped down when the figure approached them. She was wearing formal military attire, with her hair cut short to ear length, but her stature and musculature had been maintained over the years. She threw open her cloak and pulled out an axe.

Talia West: Stop laughing right this instant!

Soldier: Captain West, we’re so sorry! We didn’t mean it!

Talia West: Uh-huh. Remind me to teach you about duty and honor, but that’s for another day. You said we have a creature approaching the city? Which way?

The soldier pointed, and Talia grabbed a nearby pack and ran towards the oncoming problem. She left the city walls and hid inside of a bush with her back. She blushed and sighed as she removed her clothes and opened the pack to reveal her old armor, from the days of fighting the Demon Lord.

Talia West: *internally* *sigh* Why does my strongest armor have to be this this skimpy thing? It doesn’t make any sense! It should leave me incredibly vulnerable, and yet it doesn’t!? It’s frustrating!  

The armor has strong sturdy boots and pauldrons, but the thighs and mid section were bereft of armor, and the portions protecting her “womanly areas'’ left little to the imagination.

Talia West: *internally* That jerk chose this equipment for me! He paid for it, and I was grateful because he’s the Great Hero after all. I didn’t mind it then for some reason, but now…it’s just not the same. Oh well, here I go!

Talia jumped out of the trees and ran towards the lizard creature. She held her axe aloft, ready to cleave the beast, when she noticed another figure rocketing down onto the lizard like a comet. He slashed it in the back, before landing near Talia.

Trevor Yuusha: Haha! I’ve been missing this!

Talia West: Excuse me! Who are you? You can not just do what you please with a monster like this! Are you crazy?!

Trevor Yuusha: Huh? Hang on. BLADE OF FIRE!

Talia was stunned as she saw a large beam of fire burst forth from the sword. She only knew one person who knew that attack. As Trevor brought it down onto the creature, it erupted into flames and quickly disintegrated. The impact caused wind to blow Trevor’s hood off. Revealing his face to Talia. He turned and finally noticed her standing there with her axe, and his heart skipped a beat.

Trevor Yuusha: Talia?

Talia West: Yuusha?

Trevor Yuusha: Wow, you look-

Talia grabbed Trevor by the hand, and used it to throw him into a tree.

Trevor Yuusha: ACK!

To Be Continued…

Last edited by Machismo (2/05/2023 9:54 am)

Board footera