cooltext344077875368357

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2024 1:03 am  #491

Re: EBW - Earthbound Wrestling Part 2

Weekend Wrecking Crew Locker Room

Tack Angel watched and cringed as the ending played to the sitcom he was watching. 

Tack Angel: "Tack House?!" I can't believe they found those episodes! 

Arliss Michaels: That's good publicity Tack. A sitcom starring several of EBW's finest? What's not to love! 

Tack Angel: We filmed those a few years ago! I mean, that was before Ted Nelson went insane and ate those people! 

Arliss Michaels: …Be that as it may, any way to get you into the eyeballs of the fans is the way to go. If I could find one of these wacky scientists that lurk around here to give me a laser gun to etch you into the retinas for the fans I would. 

Tack Angel: I think that's a little extreme! I'm just happy to be on the right track again. I have the Ma- Jupiter Championship, and I'm finally making enough to move out of that literal hell in Mid-South. Everything's coming up Ta-

Geoff Garrett: Hey hey Slappy! You see my wife Tracy Angel-Garrett win her first match back last week? She's better than ever! Haha! *struts* 

Tack Angel: UnfortunatelyyesIsawit. 

Geoff Garrett: Well Tack Slapple, we've got ourselves a Tag Team Championship rematch tonight! I heard you asked for it? 

Tack Angel: Yeah I…I..*sigh* I promised a kid.

Geoff Garrett: Tonight, the Dad Dudes are winning the belts back, for the Red, White, and Blue baby! We've got the Red Shirts watching our backs, and your new eagle too! 

Tack Angel: Oh right….the eagle. 

Geoff Garrett: See you out there! Dad Dudes 4-LIFE! 

Tack Angel: *sigh* Dad Dudes.

"Yngwie Malmsteen - My Resurrection"

Larry Grim: Welcome to Fourside, where all four sides are ready for Xcite! I'm Larry Grim, joined as always by Apple Kid. 

Apple Kid: I dropped my juice box. 

Larry Grim: And our broadcast colleague and friend Makoto Kino, who looks a little roughed up. 

Makoto Kino: The constant working to try and deal with the 3Queens takes a toll, especially when they have a manservant dressed as a woman, and Usagi's ex being a real dink, but I'm going to be just fine! Tack and I cooked dinner together last night and had a real good time, though how he set fire to a salad I'll never know. It was good though! 

Larry Grim: Outstanding! We're just day away from Rumble City, but more to the point, we're just minutes away from the beginning of the end! 

Apple Kid: AH! 

Larry Grim: That's right, it's the final night of E1 Team League stage one matches! 

Apple Kid: Oh. 

Larry Grim: We're going to see Havok's Metal Rush take on The Story, and we're going to see the Mega Power Stars try to fend off Blood 4 Blood. 

Apple Kid: We've had some breakout matches in this League, and it might seem like a forgone conclusion who is moving forward, but these matches can make a difference based on which teams end up first or second. That will determine their opponents at Rumble City. We're not finished yet, and remember, the winners will receive the Team League Rings, and they'll get "The Storm". 

Larry Grim: Getting to be called the best Team in EBW has a lot of cache to it too. 

Apple Kid: Oh yeah. So much cache. Brimming with cache. IT'S CACHE BABY! 

Larry Grim: We're not just going to see those matches though. I mean those are great, but that's just two matches. 

Apple Kid: Gotta have five. At LEAST five in a two time frame. 

Larry Grim: Which is why we're also going to see EBW Women's Champion Erica taking on-

Makoto and Apple Kid: SAILOR V!!!

Larry Grim: Right…Sailor V.  We're going to see the RETURN of Nikky the Golden, now known as Nicholas Gyllene as he takes on Hawk of the Gladiators. 

Makoto Kino: Then Tacky and Double G will join forces as the Dad Dudes to take on Razorblade and Snakebite for the EBW Tag Team Championships! 

Larry Grim: Yeah, SUFFER did NOT do well in the Team League, and Viper has since…uh…gone missing, but I hear that they have intentions to really make a statement sooon that's going to turn some heads. The only reason I have this information is because they could not figure out how to flay a skeleton man. 

Apple Kid: That's a good point! 

Larry Grim: Let's dive right into it with the first of our last two Team League Stage one matches!

EBW: Xcite
Fourside Arena, Fourside
ENN

1. E1 Team League - World Team Championship Rings: Colby Roads/CP Munk/Randy no Kachi/LG Rod[0] vs. Poo<Havok>(c)/Crono<Havok>(c)/Seto 
Kaiba<Havok>(c)/Grind<Havok>(c)[5]
-In a highly anticipated matchup within the E1 Team League, the formidable forces of Metal Rush, "representing" the Havok brand, but actually themselves, collided with the cunning competitors of The Story, hailing from Xcite. From the moment the opening bell chimed, the ring crackled with tension as both teams vied for supremacy. Metal Rush surged forth with a relentless onslaught, their dominance apparent as they took control of the match from the outset. With precision strikes and calculated maneuvers, they sought to assert their dominance over their opponents, leaving no room for doubt about their intentions. However, just when it seemed like Metal Rush was on the verge of securing victory, they were blindsided by an unexpected turn of events. Blood 4 Blood stormed the ringside area, launching a surprise attack that caught Metal Rush off guard. As chaos erupted outside the ring, Blood 4 Blood unleashed a barrage of strikes and takedowns, creating a distraction that allowed Trevor Mach to deliver a devastating flying knee to Crono, one of Metal Rush's key members. With Metal Rush's attention diverted and their momentum halted, the ref, who was distracted from trying to remove CP Munk from being tied up in the ropes...and was also partially blind, began the count. With Metal Rush incapacitated and unable to reenter the ring, The Story emerged victorious by count-out. While they secured two points in the E1 Team League standings, they fell short of claiming the titles, as championships cannot change hands via count-out. A taste of their own medicine for Metal Rush. 
Winners: Colby Roads/CP Munk/Randy no Kachi/LG Rod via Count Out -> 2pts! -> No Title Change! 

Larry Grim: Whoa! The Story wins?! 

Makoto Kino: Are we happy about that? I don't think I'm happy about that. 

Apple Kid: Blood 4 Blood just gave Metal Rush a taste of their own medicine. That was is so chaotic, it's spread to the Xcite Brand! 

Larry Grim: Colby is grabbing a microphone! 

Colby Roads: We did it! We finished the story! Yes, that's totally what the story was this whole time and not some other thing! We have the win we were looking for, and I want to dedicate this win to someone important to me. Since *tears on demand* my dad Crusty Roads couldn't be here to celebrate with me, I want to dedicate this totally earned victory to my black wife, who is black and my wife, and she's black. She's my black wife, and she's beautiful. I married a beautiful black woman, who is better than all other women, and she's my wife, and she's black. Honey, this win is for you. We ended racism! YEAH!

Larry Grim: …I'd throw up if I have a stomach. 

Apple Kid: THIS GUY STINKS! 

Makoto Kino: I'll throw up for you. 

Larry Grim: No time for throwing up Makoto, cause up next is the EBW Women's Champion Erica taking on-

Makoto and Apple: SAILOR V!!!

2. Women's Non-Title Singles: Erica vs. Sailor V 
-In a thrilling non-title showdown between the EBW Women's Champion, Erica, and the mysterious Sailor v. Sailor V, bearing a striking resemblance to Minako Aino, captivated the audience with her dynamic offense and unwavering determination to prove herself against the reigning champion. As the match progressed, Sailor V showcased her agility and skill, mounting a formidable challenge against Erica. With each high-flying maneuver and lightning-fast strike, she gained momentum and support from the crowd, edging closer to a potential victory. However, just when it seemed like Sailor V had the match within her grasp, a sudden distraction threw her off balance. At ringside, Mamoru Chiba emerged, cradling Minako's cat, Artemis, in his arms. The sight of the beloved feline caused Sailor V to momentarily falter, allowing Erica to capitalize on the opportunity. Seizing the moment, Erica executed a devastating Air Raid Crash on Sailor V, flooring her opponent and securing the pinfall victory. Erica decided to add insult to injury by unmasking Sailor V. However, she was shocked to discover that V was not in fact Minako, but was in fact Usagi Tsukino! Amidst the chaos, Minako Aino sprang into action, swiftly confronting Mamoru Chiba and delivering a well-deserved kick between the legs, while Seiya Kou stepped in to safely retrieve Artemis. 
Winner: Erica via Air Raid Crash -> Pin 

Makoto Kino: Haha! Wow! I didn't expect the plan to pay off! I thought that was obviously Usagi! 

Apple Kid: Right! I totally knew that wasn't Minako! Haha! *sweats profusely* 

Makoto Kino: It wasn't a win, but seeing Tuxedo Jerk get hit like that was very satisfying! 

Larry Grim: The women's division and the men backing them up are certainly unpredictable.

Minako Aino: I knew it would work! I once did the opposite trick with Usagi, and no one could see through it at all! 

Apple Kid: Minako! I totally knew that wasn't you! Where do you come up with plots like this?

3. Singles: Nicholas Gyllene vs. Hawk 
-Next up, the long-awaited return of "The Golden" Nicholas Gyllene sent shockwaves through the arena as he stepped back into the squared circle to face off against the formidable Hawk of the Eagleland Gladiators. The atmosphere was electric with anticipation as fans eagerly awaited the clash between these two titans of the ring. From the opening bell, Nicholas showcased the years of training and experience he had acquired during his time away from wrestling. Despite his prolonged absence, it was evident that he had not lost a step, demonstrating precision and technique reminiscent of his judo background. Using a combination of agility and cunning strategy, Nicholas managed to outmaneuver the larger and more imposing Hawk, utilizing a series of expertly executed judo throws to take control of the match. With each calculated move, he gradually wore down his opponent, exploiting weaknesses with surgical precision. As the match reached its climax, Nicholas seized the opportunity to unleash his signature maneuver, the Golden Stunner, stunning Hawk and leaving him vulnerable. With Hawk writhing in pain on the canvas, Nicholas swiftly transitioned into a Figure Four Leglock, applying immense pressure to his opponent's legs. Unable to withstand the agonizing pain, Hawk found himself trapped in the excruciating hold, unable to escape. With the referee closely monitoring the situation, it became apparent that Hawk was unable to continue, prompting the official to signal for the bell and awarding the victory to "The Golden" Nicholas Gyllene via referee stoppage.
Winner: Nicholas Gyllene via Golden Stunner x Figure 4 Leglock -> Referee Stoppage 

Larry Grim: Nicholas Gyllene with the win! That's a big win for the returning golden boy turned golden man. His time away from the EBW spotlight was not wasted. Plus, it's great to see that he's matured so much. He's grabbing a microphone. Let's listen in.

Nicholas Gyllene: It's been far too long, EBW. It's great to see you all again. I know the last time I was here, things were different. Trevor Mach and Tack Angel were up to their shenanigans. Swift was flipping tables. Anime references were everywhere. So much has changed since then…I mean other than those things specifically….those are exactly the same. However, I have changed. No longer am I a bratty little kid with delusions of grandeur. You want to know why? Because…*clears throat* I AM NOW A MAN THAT HAS ACHIEVED THAT GRANDEUR! MEHEHEHE! *clears throat* Sorry! Sorry…some people say that I'm lost in my own brilliance. That my arrogance will be my undoing. I'm a humble man at my core. I just believe myself to be THE GOLDEN KING OF A NEW WORLD! MEHEHEHEHE! *clears throat* Think of me as a prophecy fulfilled. EBW, your new ruled has arrived, and Xcite will now be….golden.

Larry Grim: Well…I guess it's a good thing he picked Xcite over Havok?

Apple Kid: I guess?

Backstage

LG Rod and Randy no Kachi were having a discussion caught on camera by a Lakitu.

LG Rod: And then she was like "move your 'toys' to the basement, cause I got these drapes." I don't even get that. I was like "Honey, this is work. These are Funko collectables."

Randy no Kachi: Are you serious?

LG Rod: Yeah. I can't put them in the basement. But I did. I relented. I said "Fine, I'll put them in the basement." And I'm moving them one at a time, I just want to see what she does. 

Randy no Kachi: Right. Right. 

LG Rod: Then she's like "You know, could you put a tarp over them also?" 

Randy no Kachi: Oh man, no way. 

LG Rod: And I'm like "No honey, dangit no, I'm not going to put a tarp over these things." 

Randy no Kachi: That's your Funko collection man. 

LG Rod: I worked hard to get these things. 

Randy no Kachi: That's your thing, your passion. 

LG Rod: I mean I relented and said I'd put them in the basement, but what is the point of covering them? You're supposed to display them in the background, while you do your internet show about pop culture! If I can't display them, how will people know that I have Funko Pops that illustrate my love for consumerism? I put them in the basement, but no tarp. No way. 

Randy no Kachi: Good! Right on man. Right on. 

LG Rod: Yesterday, this is the other thing that kills me, she's been on me for months to do something about the ceiling. I'm like "Honey, I can't find the paint that matches the ceiling." I keep telling her that. It's a weird color. 

Randy no Kachi: That's rough buddy. I mean, we all got one, and now I've got a kid too so-

LG Rod: That's got to be a whole other set of issues. 

Randy no Kachi: Oh yeah. Kathy puts the crib right next to my action figure collection. She wants me to move them, because she's worried that little Rodimus is going to get a little toy gun stuck in his throat. 

LG Rod: Seriously? She knows you didn't open the packaging right? 

Randy no Kachi: Exactly. Plus, they're up on a shelf that I BUILT. 

LG Rod: Of course. It's solid and it's sturdy, and they're going to be fine. They don't want to hear it man. They just don't want to hear it. 

Randy no Kachi: Right. Yeah. Exactly. 

LG Rod: Hey…you uh…you notice something? 

Randy no Kachi: Hmm?

The Lakitu pulled back to reveal that Poo, Grind, Crono, and Seto Kaiba were surrounding them.

Randy no Kachi: ….Oh.

Poo: Time for the parting gift boys. 

LG Rod: ….CRA-

Metal Rush put the beatdown on Rod and Randy for the fluke win earlier in the evening, which also brought Blood 4 Blood into the mix. They attacked from behind while Rod and Randy scampered off. Swift brought out Black Shirts to try and settle the fight. 

Swift: KNOCK IT OFF! I'd say save it for the ring, but you don't work for me! You work for "The Crumble" so it ain't my problem! That being said I still need Blood 4 Blood for MY main event, so you guys need to get back to your locker room! This is the Xcite brand, not an asylum! Metal Rush, you guys are done tonight. Pack up and leave the building….NOW! 

Poo: Hehe….Swift….when we're done with Havok. We'll be back for you….all of you. *wink* 

Swift: Don't you wink at me! This President might find his foot up the Prince's backside!

4. EBW Tag Team Championships: Razorblade(c)/Troy(c) vs. Tack Angel/Geoff Garrett
-The next match was for the EBW Tag Team Championships. The formidable duo known as the "Dad Dudes," composed of Tack Angel and Geoff Garrett, stepped into the ring to challenge the champions Razorblade and Snakebiteof SUFFER. The atmosphere was charged with excitement as the two teams prepared to clash for the prestigious titles. As the match got underway, tensions ran high, with both teams vying for dominance in the ring. The "Dad Dudes" showcased their veteran prowess, utilizing their experience and teamwork to gain an early advantage over their opponents. Razorblade and Snakebite, however, proved to be resilient adversaries, countering with their own hard-hitting offense and strategic maneuvers. The intensity of the match reached a fever pitch as Ra and The Auditor tried to get involved in the match. That's when the Red Shirts, Saxon and Novus, made a dramatic return from injury, standing by their teammates in a display of unwavering solidarity. In a symbolic gesture of unity, Geoff Garrett tore off his shirt to reveal a red shirt underneath, a nod to the Red Shirt Security team. Despite initial hesitation, more hesitation, and even more hesitation, Tack Angel followed suit, donning the red shirt to show his allegiance. With the momentum swinging back and forth, it appeared that the "Dad Dudes" were on the verge of reclaiming the championship gold. However, the match took a SUFFERing turn when Troy intervened, blindsiding both Geoff Garrett and Tack Angel with a devastating Big Boot. The referee wasted no time in calling for the disqualification, awarding the victory to the "Dad Dudes," but denying them the opportunity to capture the tag team titles. 
Winners: Tack Angel/Geoff Garrett via DQ -> No Title Change! 

Makoto Kino: Shoot! No title change, but Tack and Geoff did win though. The Dad Dudes are the best! I love that tag team, and I keep telling Tack he and Double G need to keep tagging for the health and well being of that young make a wish child. Tack always tears up when I mention him. What a guy. 

Apple Kid: Her eyes literally just turned to hearts! How did that happen? 

Larry Grim: It looks like Preacher Ra and The Auditor are grabbing a mic. Let's listen in. 

The Auditor: My my my, it appears that the powers we once possessed are quite diminished in this new timeline. What am I speaking about? Nothing for you to concern yourself about. Though it has been far too long since I have audited the suffering and sins of the roster. I do long to get back to my job. Any job done well is a job worth having after all. 

Preacher Ra: I attempted to find a new outlet for us, but the pain and pleasure was too much to pass up my babies. However, we had a snake in our midst that couldn't get the job done. 

The Auditor: And his suffering will be legendary, even in Hell, but we've got a solution to our problems. A timely solution that will reverse our fortunes. A philosophy that I can get behind. 

Preacher Ra: Who doesn't love a good scary movie? Can ya dig it? What's great about the monster is that he always comes back. No matter how many times you think you've beaten him, he comes back. I know a lot of monsters, and I know one just waiting for a return. He wants us to want him back too. He wants us to embrace him. We wants us to embrace….Undeth.

Larry Grim: VOID?! 

Apple Kid: What?! Where?! Where is he?! 

Larry Grim: His twisted visage is on screen, but it doesn't look like he's here just yet! 

Apple Kid: Still….Void is coming back?! I wonder if Havok is hiring. 

Larry Grim: The man behind the mask is a tortured soul. Void is the secret identity of Chaz Hardcastle, a former ENN Executive. 

Makoto Kino: I think more likely Chaz Hardcastle was the disguise, and Void is the real man…or real monster. 

Larry Grim: A man so twisted he once put the mask on Derek Mach and sent him out to fall in his place, so he could lie dormant for several years, awaiting to be woken again. It looks like Void is coming back to join SUFFER, and THAT is bad news for everyone else. Well Xciters, we have to try and just hold that fear in the pit of our stomachs. Well, you guys have to. I don't have a stomach. We have a killer main event up next! 

Apple Kid: Don't say killer right now! 

Larry Grim: Sorry! We have our heroes, the Mega Power Stars, stepping up to take on Blood 4 Blood in the last Team League Stage One bout! So many stories in one match, I mean Raju and Mach drew last year, which caused the whole split to begin with! The most powerful repercussions I've ever seen in a match. Cade Yaggis, the ever popular "Trigger Man" is good friends with our own beloved Bashin Dan. Heck, Dan is eventually going to be Trevor's son in law! They've had thrilling matches in the past too. So much to do, so much to see, so let's get to our MAIN EVENT!

5. E1 Team League: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[5] vs. Trevor Mach<Havok>/Cade Yaggis<Havok>/Subculture<Havok>/Picky Minch<Havok>[6] 
-MAIN EVENT TIME! In a thrilling matchup in the E1 Team League, the Mega Power Stars collided head-on with the formidable force of Blood 4 Blood, igniting the arena with anticipation and excitement. Both teams wasted no time in unleashing their full arsenal of skills and tactics, determined to emerge victorious in this epic showdown. Throughout the match, the action was fast-paced and intense, with each team showcasing their unique strengths and strategies. Cade Yaggis of Blood 4 Blood found himself engaged in a captivating exchange with none other than EBW Champion Rama Raju and Bashin Dan, his good friend. Meanwhile, Trevor Mach of Blood 4 Blood and Takumi Inui of the Mega Power Stars engaged in a fierce showdown of their own, trading devastating blows and high-impact maneuvers in a display of raw power and athleticism. The ring reverberated with the sound of thunderous strikes and electrifying action as both competitors pushed themselves to the limit in pursuit of victory. As the match reached its climax, Takumi Inui seized the momentum, delivering a devastating Crimson Smash to Picky Minch of Blood 4 Blood, stunning the audience with its sheer impact. With Picky Minch unable to recover, Takumi capitalized on the opportunity, pinning his opponent for the hard-fought victory. The arena erupted in cheers as the Mega Power Stars emerged triumphant, their resilience and determination earning them a well-deserved victory over their formidable opponents. Despite the fierce competition, both teams showed mutual respect for each other's talents, leaving the audience in awe of their incredible athleticism and skill.
Winners: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Jaden Yuki/Takumi Inui[o] via Crimson Smash on Picky Minch -> Pin -> 2pts! 

Larry Grim: Takumi Inui with the win! Amazing! Clean as a whistle, Takumi hit that Crimson Smash on the workhorse Picky Minch and captured the win. They are definitely the top team of the Stage One bouts! At Rumble City though, everything could change, as the teams battle it out for supremacy. The World Team Championship Rings and the title of "Best Team" all await the victors, on a show that could change the course on not one, but two brands. Make sure you don't miss it. Rumble City folks! Goodnight everybody!  

Last edited by Machismo (3/18/2024 1:05 am)

3/27/2024 11:28 am  #492

Renegade Arena - Parking Lot

Kid Havok and Mrs. Xtra were running to the lot, as Tali Mach wheeled herself towards the building. 

Tali Mach: Out of my way. 

Mrs. Xtra: Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on Tali! 

Kid Havok: Ow! She ran over my foot! 

Mrs. Xtra: Tali please! Tell us it's not true! You're not serious about this are you?! 

Tali Mach: Do I look like I'm joking? You think I can't do it! 

Mrs. Xtra: Wha-N–NO! I never said that! 

Kid Havok: She's still on my foot! 

Tali Mach: Paula talks a lot of trash, and that's one thing, I can let that go. Words don't hurt. The accident that put me in this chair? THAT hurt. Paula playing mind games? That's fine too. She wants to hurt my daughter though. That's enough to get me motivated. That's enough to fire me up. I'm struggling being the support when I want to bring the offense, so I'm going to go to that ring tonight, and I'm going to challenge Paula. 

Mrs. Xtra: Yeah but-

Tali Mach: When you live in a land of Renegades, don't be surprised when someone does something they're told they can't. Now let me through. 

Mrs. Xtra: Uh…go right ahead. Wow, she's something huh?

Kid Havok: I think my foot is broken.

“Skillet - Feel Invincible”

Tommy Dukes: Whoa! 

Nerma: Whoa! 

Tommy and Nerma: WHOA! 

Tommy Dukes: Welcome to Havok! We're home in Renegade Arena, but did you hear what was just announced?! Tali Mach-

Nerma: Wants to fight?! 

Tommy Dukes: No way this is happening right?!

"The Rumble's" VIP Room

Mrs. Xtra: You're not actually going to let her do this are you?! 

Darius Grouch: Are you presuming you can ask me about my affairs? 

Mrs. Xtra: Uh….

Darius Grouch: I will allow what I allow, and if I allow Metal Rush then I will allow a wounded warrior going out in a blaze of glory if that's what she wants. It's something that can be bet on, and that is what matters to me. Now, get out, but bring me a martini first. *lights cigar* 

Mrs. Xtra: …Uh…alright then?

-

Tommy Dukes: Well alright then! This is going to be brutal! Not sure I want to stay for it! 

Nerma: It's insane, but Tali Mach is one of the toughest people I know. I'm sure she's got a plan up her sleeves. Right?

Tommy Dukes: …

Nerma: *sigh*

Backstage

The Lakitu following Tali was now catching the last moments of her speaking with Trevor Mach before he made his way towards the ring. He was blocked by Zyro Kurogane. 

Zyro Kurogane: Hold it right there Mach. 

Trevor Mach: Can it wait? A little busy here. 

Zyro Kurogane: I owe you for the assists recently. 

Trevor Mach: We've got a common enemy. Don't think too much about it. We're even.

Zyro Kurogane: Oh good, I didn't want that hanging over my head. It's annoying. 

Trevor Mach: Right. 

Zyro Kurogane: But just so you know, any time Blood 4 Blood needs a little Shogun Steel and Sex Appeal in regards to Metal Rush. Samurai Ifrit might just show up. 

Trevor Mach: Not sure what we'd use the sex appeal for unless Mike wants to steal Ness' wife. I wouldn't recommend doing that. Still, you never know. Thanks. You're alright Zyro-K.

Zyro Kurogane: Actually I'm not. 

Trevor Mach: …Alright so you're a douchebag, but you're an alright douchebag. 

Little Mac: Mach! Let's do this! 

Trevor Mach: Worry about yourself tonight old timer! Time to go cave in Crono's face. 

Zyro Kurogane: Let it rip.

Trevor Mach: A piece of advice. Don't underestimate Ness tonight, not for a second. 

Zyro Kurogane: Noted.

EBW: Havok
Renegade Arena, Saturn City
ENT

1. Bushido Rules Singles: Trevor Mach vs. Crono
-In the intense Bushido Rules match between Trevor Mach and Crono, the atmosphere was charged with anticipation as both warriors stepped into the ring adorned in MMA gloves and shorts, ready to engage in a battle that blurred the lines between wrestling and mixed martial arts. With no rope breaks and the risk of a loss through ring outs, the stakes were higher than ever. From the opening bell, it was evident that neither competitor was holding back. Crono wasted no time in targeting Trevor Mach's vulnerable spots, focusing his relentless assault on Trevor's back and knees, aiming to weaken his opponent's defenses and gain the upper hand. Meanwhile, Trevor unleashed a barrage of punches, each one landing with precision and force, causing Crono's nose to bleed profusely. As the match progressed, the intensity only continued to escalate, with both men refusing to back down. The ring echoed with the sound of flesh meeting flesh as they traded devastating strikes and punishing holds, each one pushing themselves to their absolute limits in pursuit of victory. In a pivotal moment, Crono managed to land a vicious elbow strike that sent Trevor crashing to the canvas, dazed and disoriented. Seizing the opportunity, Crono unleashed a relentless barrage of ground and pound, raining down elbows upon Trevor with ruthless precision. With Trevor unable to defend himself, the referee had no choice but to call for the stoppage, declaring Crono the winner of the grueling Bushido Rules match.
Winner: Crono via Ground Elbows -> Referee Stoppage 

Tommy Dukes: WOW! Crono beats Trevor at his own game? 

Nerma: Never underestimate a silent protagonist appears to be the lesson for the Bad Man. I'm shocked that it ended that way, as Subculture and Picky Minch are carrying him away. Cade Yaggis appears to be challenging Crono next. Could we see that match next? 

Tommy Dukes: This is what Bushido Rules is all about though. Did you see that coming? Incredible shocker, even if I'm NOT a fan of Metal Rush. I WAS a fan of Crono and CTW at one point. Mach has been a main proponent of the style, and this is one of his biggest losses under the ruleset. I think the last we've seen a result like this was the series of bouts between Mach and JDF. 

Nerma: Oh yeah! That happened! Awesome! 

Tommy Dukes: Well hold on folks, cause that was the first of what could be many surprises tonight. Little Mac and Master Lu are returning to the ring! Tali Mach is apparently having a match! Folks, this isn't a plot for ratings, and we're not pulling the rug out from under you. We're going all in, and this is happening! Let's take it to the ring!

2. Tag: Hotlanta/Generator vs. Little Mac/Master Lu
-Next up, an unbelieveable tag team clash between Metal Rush's Hotlanta and Generator and the legendary veterans Little Mac and Master Lu, the atmosphere was electric with anticipation as both teams prepared to square off in a battle of experience versus ego. The match erupted into action, with Little Mac showcasing his striking prowess against the show boating high-flying Generator. Little Mac unleashed a flurry of lightning-fast punches, each one landing with pinpoint accuracy as he sought to overwhelm his opponent with sheer speed and power, catching Generator off guard. Meanwhile, Generator countered with a dazzling array of aerial maneuvers, using his agility to evade Little Mac's attacks and launch his own devastating strikes from above. On the other side of the ring, Master Lu wasted no time in asserting his dominance, utilizing his mastery of takedowns and throws that he adapted to in his old age to take control of the match. Lu expertly maneuvered around Hotlanta's brute strength, using his technical expertise to outmaneuver his larger opponent and gain the upper hand with a series of precision strikes and calculated takedowns. As the battle raged on, the Metal Rush team's ego began to show, with Hotlanta and Generator refusing to back down in the face of the veterans' experience. Hotlanta unleashed his raw power, hoisting Lu up with ease before driving him into the turnbuckle with a thunderous Bucklebomb. With Lu reeling from the impact, Hotlanta wasted no time in following up with a devastating Powerslam, driving him into the canvas with bone-jarring force before going for the pin. Despite the valiant efforts of Little Mac and Master Lu, it was ultimately the combination of Metal Rush's ego-driven aggression and raw power that proved to be too much to overcome. As the referee counted the three-count, Hotlanta and Generator emerged victorious, their egos inflated even further by their triumph over the legendary veterans.
Winners: Hotlanta[o]/Generator via Bucklebomb x Powerslam on Master Lu -> Pin 

Tommy Dukes: The veterans had a little ring rust, but they gave the #1 Contenders a fight. Sal Paradise was watching closely, and I thought he was writing some notes down, but he was just taking down the number of a lady in the front row. Figures. 

Nerma: Hotlanta and Generator are veterans themselves, but Lu and Mac still have about twenty years on them.  The Metal Rush duo are hungry to win the belts back, and we don't know if Darius Grouch has any VIP cards to hand out this time. Speaking of Darius Grouch….

Backstage

Mrs. Xtra: I'm backstage right now, and I'm not joined by my husband Mav Valentine, cause he's off making a buddy cop movie with Jackson Kain. I am however joined by Fighter Daron, and -Brrrr, it just got really cold in here. Sound…sound is not traveling as far. I'm finding it hard to breathe. 

Fighter Daron: Hey! That's not funny! 

Mrs. Xtra: I'm not joking! 

Fighter Daron: Grrr! I'm here, because I'm tired of being misused and mistreated by management! That's right, I'm talking about you "Rumble". I found out who you REALLY are! You see this?! These files? They have everything I need to bring you down and expose you "Rumble"! I demand a full time contract! I demand to receive my due! I'm a talented fighter! I'm NOT the "Heat Vacuum" like everyone is calling me! I'm shrewd! I'm going to get what I wa-

Fighter Daron quieted down and backed away as Darius Emmanuel Grouch III stepped into the shot. 

Darius Grouch: Wow. I will not be blackmailed by some ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft penis, debutante. Do you want to start a street fight with me, bring it on, but you're going to be surprised by how ugly it gets. You think you know my real name? I'm the *bleep*ing Lizard King. So what's it going to be Daron?

Fighter Daron: I uh…will give you…all of this…and I'll go sit in the locker room and wait to be booked. 

Darius Grouch: Smart man.

3. Women's Singles: Wendy Mustang vs. Mitra Lennox 
-Next up, a match between former Women's World Champion Wendy Mustang and one half of the Women's World Tag Team Champions Mitra Lennox. As the match got underway, Wendy wasted no time in asserting her dominance, launching a relentless barrage of strikes that rattled Mitra from the outset. Each blow landed with thunderous force, driving Mitra back and forcing her to retreat, unable to find an opening to mount a counterattack. Refusing to be outmatched, Mitra attempted to shift the momentum in her favor, utilizing her technical skills to try and ground Wendy and wear her down with a series of grappling maneuvers. However, Wendy proved to be a formidable opponent, shrugging off Mitra's attempts to take the fight to the mat and continuing to press forward with her relentless onslaught. As the battle raged on, the tension outside the ring began to boil over, with Darkness Aoi attempting to interject herself into the match on behalf of her teammate Mitra. However, her interference was swiftly thwarted by the timely intervention of Lainey Strong, who intercepted Aoi and prevented her from getting involved in the action. With the distractions outside the ring neutralized, Wendy seized the opportunity to capitalize on her momentum and put an end to the contest. Summoning all her strength and determination, Wendy unleashed her signature Front Flip Lariat, connecting with devastating impact and flooring Mitra for the decisive victory.
Winner: Wendy Mustang via Front Flip Lariat -> Pin 

Backstage

Zyro-K was working out as Kid Havok approached him. 

Kid Havok: Wow, working out hard….and when I walked by the restroom earlier I heard ya peeing really loud, so that's great. 

Zyro Kurogane: What?! 

Kid Havok: Nothing! So how are you feeling for this match tonight? 

Zyro Kurogane: Well, I got some devastating news from my psychologist, who just told me that acknowledging your feelings with the express purpose of trying to get rid of them so you can get stuff done is not, in fact, acknowledging your feelings. 

Kid Havok: Oh yeah?

Zyro Kurogane: Doesn't matter Bey-Bey, cause Zyro-K is here to win it all. I want that World Championship back, wrapped around the Shogun Steel Sex Appeal. *wink*

Kid Havok: …He's so cool.

Elsewhere backstage, Trevor Mach was limping behind Tali Mach as she rolled towards the ring. 

Trevor Mach: You sure about this Tali? 

Tali Mach: I know what I have to do. You let yourself get too distracted earlier. I know a distracted Trevor when I see one, cause you have ADHD and that's pretty much all the time. But you knew I was here, and knew what I wanted to do. You just have to trust me. 

Trevor Mach: Tali….I trust you…always. Go out there and kic- beat her up. You got this. 

Tali Mach: Thanks. It's time to-

Hope Mach: *signing* Mom, what are you doing? 

Tali Mach: Oh no, she found out. *signing* I'm dealing with this issue the only way I know how Hope. 

Hope Mach: *signing* Mom, you can't walk, how are you expecting to face her? 

Tali Mach: *signing* I don't doubt you overcoming your obstacles, don't doubt me overcoming mine. 

Hope Mach: …

Trevor Mach: *signing* Trust her kid. 

Hope Mach: …*signing* Good luck Mom. 

Tali Mach: Love you two. I'd say the ring is a hop, skip, and a jump away, but…I'm just gonna roll with it.

Tali Mach rolled down to the ring as the crowd went wild for her appearance. She made it to the ring and lifted herself out of the chair and pulled herself into the ring. 

Tali Mach: Paula, you've talked a lot of trash, and you've humiliated my family. Sometimes, I do in fact give a *bleep*. Yeah Trevor stopped swearing, I haven't. I got a jar, it's obviously full. Paula, I can't STAND up to you, but I can meet you down here, in the ring where it matters. I'm not even asking for a title shot. You keep your title. I'm not here for wins, losses, title reigns, merch sales, or any of that *bleep*. I'm here to beat you, humble you, and shut you down. Do you have the guts to face a crippled woman Paula? Half of my body is out of the equation, so you actually have a chance. 

Paula: Tali, you disappoint me. I figured you'd have learned something from all of your mistakes. You're crippled because of your poor choices. You're crippled because of your drinking. Are you drunk now? You must be. I pity you, falling off the wagon like that. People held you up as the standard for this division. My only mistake was ever allowing that to happen. I wouldn't have drank myself into a wheelchair. 

Tali Mach: You done? Cause I'm still here, and I'm ready to fight. 

Paula: What kind of fight could you possibly give me? 

Tali Mach: Amatuer Rules *bleep*, it's just that simple. No strikes, just groundwork, and a one count on the pin. Don't bother with submissions to my lower half. It won't get you anywhere. 

Paula: Cute….real cute. Fine Tali, I'll acquiesce to you needing some sort of attention. Perhaps you feel you need a proper retirement match? I'll send you back to your farm with humility.

Tali Mach: Love to see you try.

4. Women's Non-Title Amatuer Rules Singles: Paula vs. Tali Mach 
-In an unprecedented clash of styles and circumstances, Tali Mach, despite being paralyzed from the waist down, went onto the mat to face off against the formidable Women's World Champion, Paula, in an amateur wrestling rules match. The bout promised to be a test of skill and determination, as Tali's mastery of mat-based grappling collided with Paula's championship-caliber prowess. As the match commenced, Paula, confident in her abilities, anticipated a straightforward victory against her less mobile opponent. However, to her surprise, Tali proved to be a resilient and crafty adversary, immediately engaging Paula in a series of intense grappling exchanges. Despite her physical limitations, Tali showcased remarkable technique and determination, utilizing her expertise in mat-based wrestling to catch Paula off guard and nearly secure a pinfall within the opening moments of the match. The champion, caught off balance by Tali's unexpected resilience, found herself struggling to maintain control against her determined opponent. The contest unfolded as a back-and-forth battle of grappling prowess, with both competitors vying for position and attempting to outmaneuver each other on the mat. Just when it seemed that Tali might secure a shocking upset victory, the match took a dramatic turn as Ripper Jane, sensing the tide turning against her ally Paula, intervened in the bout, seeking to tip the scales in her favor. Her interference disrupted the flow of the match and incited chaos within the ring, leading to the referee calling for the bell and awarding Tali Mach the victory by disqualification.
Winner: Tali Mach via DQ 

Nerma: NO! Tali was winning that! She was actually winning that! She was working through her paralysis and actually hanging with the Women's World Champion. 

Tommy Dukes: They go way back, so Tali knew exactly how to counter Paula and keep those shoulders up. Also, having to rely on nothing but upper body strength definitely paid off. Here comes Hope and Dem Girlz to get Tali out of the ring. Hope is jaw jacking with Ripper Jane and Paula. We know Hope and Jane are going to throw down soon enough, but I want to see Hope take on Paula again as well. 

Nerma: Jessy and Jenny are hoisting up Tali on their shoulders. She can leave the ring with her head held high. She REALLY inspired a lot of people tonight, myself included. That was incredibly brave. That never say die attitude persists in Tali, as it should with anyone in her situation. 

Tommy Dukes: I'm told she is receiving pay for the match tonight, but it's going to be donated to charities that help with paralysis, and I think everyone should do their part and donate as well. That's a worthy cause we can get behind. 

Nerma: Absolutely. Thank you for everything Tali.

Tommy Dukes: Paula certainly looking surprised she nearly lost to Tali, that's for sure.

5. Singles: Boz vs. Boomtown
-Next up, the grizzled drifter Boz squared off against the young and agile World Tag Team Champion Boomtown. Boomtown, fueled by his recent growth and development under the tutelage of Sal Paradise, wasted no time in utilizing his speed and agility to mount an early offensive onslaught against his enigmatic opponent. However, Boz, known for his resilience and unorthodox tactics, proved to be a formidable adversary, weathering Boomtown's attacks with stoic determination. As the match progressed, Boomtown continued to showcase his athleticism and innovative offense, utilizing a combination of high-flying maneuvers and technical strikes to keep Boz on his toes. Despite Boomtown's best efforts, Boz appeared unfazed by his opponent's onslaught, countering with a methodical and calculated approach of his own. Hotlanta, Metal Rush's powerhouse, made his presence felt at ringside. Boomtown, caught off guard by the distraction, found himself vulnerable to Boz's relentless assault. Boz was disappointed that Boomtown turned his back on him, but also seemed angry at Hotlanta for getting involved. He told Hotlanta to leave, as the Metal Rush member tossed him a shirt and left laughing. Boz seized control of the match, delivering a thunderous Powerbomb to Boomtown that sent shockwaves through the ring. 1-2-3!
Winner: Boz via Powerbomb -> Pin 

Backstage

Zyro Kurogane was making his way to the ring for his match, when he was stopped by Seto Kaiba and Grind. 

Zyro Kurogane: Look at this. You guys never travel alone, do you? I specifically asked Mike and Isiah to stay back for this. When I beat your boss, it's going to be with my own hands. 

Seto Kaiba: You think you're hot *shit* but you're not even a third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck. You don't have a deck! You have a top! 

Zyro Kurogane: I have a top, I was on top, and I'll be on top again.  You, meanwhile, have an ill gotten Ring, and a lousy card from a crap card game. 

Seto Kaiba: Making fun of the Blue Eyes White Dragon? Is that some sort of peasant joke that I'm too rich to understand? You know, you remind me of the jerks that used to bully me as a kid. That's the thing about people like me though. You can bully me as a kid, but I'm going to be your boss when it's all said and done. I will own you because Metal Rush will own you "Zyro-K". I have the meta strats. 

Zyro Kurogane: Oh yeah? Meta this and meta that. Have you ever meta girl before? Wait, I know what you're going to say. "I've never lost my virginity, because I never lose." Is that right? It can't be though. You lost to Dan. That's why you hightailed it to Havok, and ran for cover in Samurai Ifrit. 

Seto Kaiba: Cute. Luckily I'm not your opponent tonight. I would end you. You can't beat me, you can't beat Ilya Fedorovich either. People love to abandon you. Hear those fans cheering? They'll abandon you too…when Ness proves you're not ready for prime time. Be ready to quit after tonight Zyro-K.

Zyro Kurogane: My father may have raised an emotionally vacant child with severe depression and anxiety….but he didn't raise a quitter! 

Seto Kaiba: …What?

6. World Championship: Ness(c) vs. Zyro Kurogane
-In a highly anticipated showdown for the World Championship, the champion Ness, representing the nefarious Metal Rush faction, faced off against the fan-favorite Zyro Kurogane in a clash of generations and ideologies. The atmosphere was electric as both competitors entered the ring, ready to leave it all on the line for championship gold. As the bell rang, the match kicked off with a flurry of action, with both Ness and Zyro exchanging stiff strikes and technical maneuvers in a display of pure athleticism. Zyro, fueled by the support of the crowd, unleashed a barrage of strikes, including lightning-fast punches and devastating kicks, aiming to gain an early advantage over his cunning opponent. However, Ness, a master of mind games and manipulation, proved to be a formidable adversary, countering Zyro's offense with a combination of power moves and underhanded tactics. The match ebbed and flowed, with neither competitor willing to give an inch in their pursuit of victory. As the match progressed, the action intensified, with both Ness and Zyro pulling out all the stops to secure the prestigious World Championship. Zyro showcased his high-flying prowess with a breathtaking Springboard Moonsault, only to be met with a vicious Clothesline from Ness that nearly took his head off. Moments later, Zyro gained the upper hand with a series of lightning-quick strikes, including a devastating Shining Wizard that rocked Ness to his core. The crowd erupted in anticipation as Zyro went for the pin, but Ness managed to kick out at the last possible moment, much to the disbelief of everyone in attendance. With the match hanging in the balance, Seto Kaiba, lurking at ringside, attempted to tip the scales in Ness's favor. Zyro-K hit the Let it Rip finisher. The fans were behind him as the Samurai Ifrit leader went for the pin, but Rufus quickly got Ness's foot on the ropes. Zyro kicked Rufus away, but Ness recovered quickly and sent Zyro crashing to the mat with a thunderous PK Rockin'. With the crowd on the edge of their seats, Ness capitalized on the opportunity, hooking Zyro's leg. 1-2-KICKOUT! Even Ness looked shocked as Zyro-K fought back to his feet. Zyro-K fought back and hit the Let it Rip one more time. 1-2-KICKOUT! The crowd were on fire as they both jumped up and threw hands. Ness took control and hit yet another PK Rockin'! 1-2-KICKOUT! Zyro-K was shaken, but still fought back to his feet. As they continued to throw down, the bell rang, signaling the end of the bout in a Time Limit Draw. Ness retained, but just barely, as the match could have gone either way. 
Winner: Time Limit Draw -> Title Defense! 

Tommy Dukes: Unreal! Zyro Kurogane took Ness to the limit! Zyro-K is legit! 

Nerma: Ness looks like he wants to keep going, but Poo, Grind, Kaiba, and Rufus Poochyfud are trying to hold him back! It's taking Paula coming out to calm him down! 

Tommy Dukes: Zyro Kurogane wants to keep going too! Incredible! This has been an amazing night, and if you're not TOO worn out by all this action, you may want to check out Rumble City! No, you DEFINITELY want to check it out! The finals of the E1 Team League and TWO Rumble City bouts you won't want to miss! GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!

Last edited by Machismo (3/27/2024 11:39 am)

3/31/2024 11:19 pm  #493

The Mach Farm

Trevor was working into the night, plowing the field and getting it ready to plant for corn. He was in a race with Robo, who was well ahead until he told him Lucca was on the phone. 

Trevor Mach: This is my chance to beat Ro-Bro! I can do thi-

Robo: Trevor, Lucca was in fact not on the phone. 

Trevor Mach: Eh?! You're back already?! Dang man, you're fast aren't you? I guess that's the reason I got you out of the field in the first place. Can't blame a human for trying right? 

Robo: To be fair, I should have realized the ploy immediately. Lucca does not call me on your primitive indoor phone. 

Trevor Mach: THAT…is called a landline, and you can't beat a classic! 

Robo: You can't leave the kitchen with it either.

Trevor Mach: …You're making some points today Ro-Bro. You're making points. Since you have all the answers, you think you could give me another one?

Robo: I will try within my parameters to do so. 

Trevor Mach: Awesome. Birthday ideas?

Robo: Pardon?

Trevor Mach: It's Tali's birthday, and I have no idea what to get her. 

Robo: Oh. Well, what does she want? 

Trevor Mach: No idea. She plays a lot of games these days, but she bought everything that she wants. 

Robo: Well then perhaps she doesn't want anything physical. 

Trevor Mach: I mean I could give her the business, but-

Robo: I said not physical. 

Trevor Mach: Oh…oh right! Haha! Right. Duh. 

Robo: I don't technically have a heart, but I believe if we could find a way to give her something she doesn't have that she wants, that would be more than sufficient. 

Trevor Mach: Hmm, we can put our heads together and figure this out. 

Robo: How will colliding heads help the situation? 

Trevor Mach: It would help me slip into a coma, so luckily I'm speaking metaphorically. I think I'm picking up what you're putting down Robo. 

Robo: I'm not picking up anything. 

Trevor Mach: Not yet you're not! Come with me.

Tali Mach was sitting in the living room, while Lucca was working on fixing her computer. 

Tali Mach: Is it ready yet?

Lucca: Sparks just flew into the air sir! I've only begun to weld this thing. I don't know how you broke it this badly! 

Tali Mach: You'd be surprised how destructive I can still be. 

Lucca: No…no I'm not surprised at all. Consider this my birthday gift sir.

Tali Mach: You're too kind. Thank you.

Lucca: Least I can do. 

Tali Mach: You know, I don't understand why you still keep coming here. I can't be your boss anymore. I can't do much of anything that would interest you. I shot down your idea of a mech suit that would give me my legs back. So why do you bother? 

Lucca: I don't need any of those things to want to be here. You're more than enough. Besides, I knew someone once who was stuck in a wheelchair. She didn't have it easy. The difference is, she got her situation "reversed".

Tali Mach: Don't you take pity on me! 

Lucca: No pity sir. Admiration. 

Tali Mach: …No butt kissing either. 

Lucca: Of course not sir, that's your husband's job. 

Tali Mach: You and the robot not getting metaphors! I swea-

Tali Mach: Huh? 

Lucca: What's that?

Tali wheeled herself into the living room to find a bunch of candles lit as Trevor stood in the middle of the room inviting forward. 

Trevor Mach: Happy Birthday sweetheart. 

Tali Mach: What's this? A dangerous game of twister? I bet I can beat you.

Trevor kissed Tali on the forehead, which made her stammer. 

Tali Mach: Wha-wha-what's your gameplan mister? 

Trevor Mach: Birthday dance? 

Tali Mach: I'm not really much for dancing Trev, in case you haven't noti-

Robo rolled up behind Tali and quickly but carefully lifted her into a standing position.

Tali Mach: Whoa! Careful! What are we doing here? 

Trevor Mach: A dance remember? 

Tali Mach: …*sigh* You're such a sap! 

Trevor Mach: Robo can set you back down. 

Tali Mach: …Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Robo: You are ahead of MYself. 

Tali Mach: …I sure am Robo.

The couple tried to ignore Robo as they danced together, both standing, for the first time since the accident. 

Trevor Mach: You know Tali, this has been an adjustment in so many ways, but not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for you, and everything we've been through together. 

Tali Mach: Such a sap .

Trevor Mach: It's true though. I'm thankful. I'm grateful. I love you lady. 

Tali Mach: …I love you too. 

Trevor Mach: Happy Birthday. 

Tali Mach: Thanks….but just so you know….I don't really care much for dancing. 

Trevor Mach: ….SH-

Happy Birthday Tali! 

4/02/2024 2:23 am  #494

"Beast in Black - Killed by Death Cover"

Larry Grim: Welcome to River City aka Rumble City, because tonight we're going to see not one, but two rumbles in the Rumble City! 

Tommy Dukes: It's a big night that will set the stage for Victory Explosion and the months to come, as we slap the rings together and fill them with twenty women first, and then twenty men later, and they battle it out for the right to challenge for the top prizes in the sport at Victory Explosion 18! You all know how it goes by now. You're not here to hear us! 

Nerma: Well they have to KIND OF want to hear us Tommy, or then we don't have a purpose Tommy, and that means we don't have a job Tommy. 

Tommy Dukes: I know my own name! 

Nerma: What? 

Tommy Dukes: I know you're talking to me. You're not saying that to Larry or Apple. You're looking right at me. You're directing the statement at me. You don't have to keep saying my name. 

Nerma: I like your name. 

Tommy Dukes: I'm starting to hate it! 

Apple Kid: …Do we-

Larry Grim: No, don't dive into that at all Apple. Instead, let's dive into the night's big event. This is not a show full of talking. It's a show full of fighting. It's Rumble City, we are live, and we're ready to go. So…uh..Tomm- you…want to say your line? 

Tommy Dukes: I sure do! LET'S TAKE IT TO THE RING!

EBW: Rumble City 2024
River City Gymnasium, River City
ENN+/ENT+

1. Women's Rumble City: Wendy Mustang vs. Usagi Tsukino vs. Darkness Aoi vs. Gianna Rambaldi vs. Lainey Strong vs. Makoto Kino vs. Mitra Lennox vs. Hilda Iceheart vs. Minako Aino vs. Cherry Akintola vs. Rei Hino vs. "Bellerophon" vs. Ami Mizuno vs. Ripper Jane vs. Valarie Dorado vs. Alison Chains vs. Christina Angel vs. Christy Angel vs. Jenny James vs. Jessy James 
-The crowd roared with anticipation as the Women's Rumble City match commenced, featuring a star-studded lineup of some of the fiercest competitors in the wrestling world. Twenty competitors stood ready at the starting line, each with their own eyes set on victory and the coveted opportunity to challenge for the championship. As the buzzer sounded, the first entrant, last year's winner Wendy Mustang, charged into the ring with a determined look on her face, followed closely by Usagi Tsukino. Two fan favorites were given a huge reaction as they shook hands before locking up. They wouldn't be alone for long though, as Darkness Aoi, Gianna Rambaldi, Lainey Strong, and a slew of other fierce competitors entered the fray. The moment "Bellerophon" entered the match, the other combatants made sure the 3Queens "maid" was tossed out, because men competing in and winning women's sports is stupid. The action was fast and furious from the get-go, with bodies flying over the top rope of both rings left and right as the wrestlers battled it out for supremacy. Mitra Lennox showcased her raw power, tossing several opponents out of the ring with ease, while Hilda Iceheart used her cunning strategy to outmaneuver her adversaries. As the match wore on, alliances formed and dissolved in the blink of an eye, with friendships tested and rivalries reignited in the heat of competition. Christy Angel and Jenny James worked together to fend off Ripper Jane, while Valarie Dorado and Alison Chains formed an unlikely partnership to take down their opponents, until Alison realized that Valarie wasn't Jenny or Jessy. She then freaked out when she saw Christy and Christina in the same place once, saying she was seeing double, four Christinas. The Angel sisters tossed out Gianna Rambaldi together before finally locking up, but before the fans could really sink their teeth into the fight, Darkness Aoi sen them packing. Meanwhile, Makoto Kino and Rei Hino, longtime friends and teammates, found themselves facing off in the center of the ring, their bond tested by the desire for victory. With a heavy heart, Makoto summoned her strength and managed to hoist Rei over the top rope, eliminating her friend from the match to the shock of the audience. With only a handful of competitors remaining, including Makoto Kino, Usagi Tsukino, and Darkness Aoi, the tension in the arena reached a fever pitch as each wrestler fought tooth and nail to secure their spot in the winner's circle. In the end, it was Makoto Kino who emerged victorious, last eliminating best friend Usagi Tsukino, and outlasting her opponents and earning herself a shot at the championship at Victory Explosion 18. The crowd erupted in cheers as Makoto celebrated her hard-fought victory.
Winner: Makoto Kino last eliminating Usagi Tsukino 

Apple Kid: YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!

Larry Grim: I don't believe it, but I should because I've always believed in Makoto, and now she's going to get another shot at Erica, but this time at Victory Explosion 18! Incredible! Makoto fought through nineteen other women and even surpassed the Sailor Sensations team leader to get to this point. 

Nerma: Who let "Bellophony" in there! That dude is getting on my nerves! Keep men out of women's sports! 

Tommy Dukes: Careful, that perfectly reasonable and obviously normal take is somehow controversial by people who would be in mental asylums if those were still a thing. 

Apple Kid: Congratulations to Makoto! Point at the sign! Point at it! 

Larry Grim: Point! Point! Point! 

Apple Kid: She's pointing! I'm clapping cause she's pointing at the sign! 

Larry Grim: This was literally the best outcome for me! 

Apple Kid: It's not Minako, but it'll do! 

Larry Grim: Huh? 

Apple Kid: Nothing! 

Nerma: Well, with the first Rumble City match done and dusted, let's move on to the semi-finals of the E1 Team League shall we? The Mega Power Stars were in first place for the Xcite Block, while Metal Rush ended up in second place, and now they're colliding once again. They drew the last time they fought, but tonight, we MUST have a winner. Also, this is for the World Team Championship Rings, and the fate of "The Storm". 

Larry Grim: We really need that Storm. 

Apple Kid: We're so dry over here. A b-show drought! Get that Storm Rama! Get that Storm! 

Larry Grim: Let's see what our Mega Power Stars can do!

2. E1 Team League Xcite 1st vs. Havok 2nd - World Team Championship Rings: Rama Raju/Bashin Dan/Takumi Inui/Jaden Yuki vs. Poo(c)/Grind(c)/Seto Kaiba(c)/Crono(c) 
-The atmosphere was electric as the E1 Team League Semi-Final match between the Mega Power Stars and Metal Rush got underway, with both teams hungry for victory and eager to secure their spot in the finals. From the opening bell, it was clear that this would be a fiercely contested battle, with neither team willing to give an inch. Rama Raju, Bashin Dan, Takumi Inui, and Jaden Yuki of the Mega Power Stars showcased their incredible teamwork and skill, while Poo, Grind, Seto Kaiba, and Crono of Metal Rush fought tooth and nail to gain the upper hand. As the match wore on, the tension in the arena reached a fever pitch, with near falls and close calls keeping the crowd on the edge of their seats. Both teams pulled out all the stops, unleashing a barrage of devastating maneuvers in their quest for victory. However, as the momentum seemed to shift in favor of the Mega Power Stars, Metal Rush resorted to underhanded tactics to regain control of the match. Seto Kaiba distracted the referee while Poo delivered a low blow to Jaden Yuki, stunning him long enough for Metal Rush to seize the advantage. Despite the odds stacked against them, the Mega Power Stars fought valiantly, refusing to back down in the face of adversity. But in the end, it was Crono who delivered the decisive blow, unleashing his signature Luminaire on Jaden Yuki and pinning him for the hard-fought victory.
Winners: Poo/Grind/Seto Kaiba/Crono[o] via Luminarie on Jaden Yuki -> Pin -> Title Defense!

Apple Kid: Oh no! 

Larry Grim: A hard loss for our Mega Power Stars, because the Havok team cheated. 

Apple Kid: CHEATERS! 

Tommy Dukes: We don't claim them! That's not Havok, that's Metal Rush! Be grateful you're done dealing with them after this league is over! 

Nerma: We ARE claiming "The Storm" though, even though…they call it "Metal Storm". 

Larry Grim: Well, you might have a "Metal Storm" on your hands, but we have the CXJ Division, and right now one of our top merch sellers is Rains. I know, I'm surprised too. His arch nemesis is Blue Rains as we ALL know, and they were going to have a one-on-one affair, but the despicable Johnny Starbound knows that his future in EBW is dependent on capturing that gold, unless he wants to remain President Swift's janitor. A lot at stake here, as Starbound is caught between two raging currents!

3. EBW CXJ Championship 3-Way: Rains vs. Johnny Starbound vs. Blue Rains
-Next up, the CXJ Championship match got underway, featuring EBW CXJ Champion Rains, former champ Johnny Starbound, and the formidable and nefarious Blue Rains. With the title on the line, the stakes couldn't be higher, and all three competitors were determined to walk away with the coveted championship. Johnny Starbound wasted no time in showcasing his agility and athleticism, using his high-flying prowess to keep both Rains and Blue Rains on their toes. Meanwhile, Rains and Blue Rains relied on their brute strength, cunning, and fist cocking to gain the upper hand whenever possible. Bodies flew through the air as the competitors traded blows and high-risk maneuvers in a relentless pursuit of the championship gold. Rains and Blue Rains engaged in a cock off with fists, but then Rains took control with a BIG DRIZ, and then a BIG DRIZ, and then a BIG DRIZ, and then he howled, and speared Blue Rains. However Johnny quickly tossed Rains out of the ring and hit the 450 Splash off the ropes onto Blue Rains for the 1-2-3. Johnny Starbound reclaimed the EBW CXJ Championship to ire of the crowd. 
Winner: Johnny Starbound via 450 Splash on Blue Rains -> Pin -> NEW EBW CXJ Champion! 

Larry Grim: And Starbound is champ again. GREAT! That's sarcasm by the way. He'd better not try to throw the division under the bus again. I bet Rey Dorado and Fray Tiburon would love to have a word backstage. 

Apple Kid: What if he doesn't speak Anahauc. 

Larry Grim: They both speak Eaglish, and it was metaphorical. 

Apple Kid: Oh…oh right. 

Tommy Dukes: Back to the E1 Team League, up next we have Havok's first place team Blood 4 Blood taking on Xcite's second place team in the Weekend Wrecking Crew. 

Apple Kid: The Bad Dudes EXPLODE…again! 

Nerma: Can it Apple! Both teams are popular with the fans, and feature rising talent and dominant veterans, but only one team can move on to face Metal Rush in the finals of the E1 Team League! Who is it gonna be? 

Tommy Dukes: Let's find out when we TAKE IT TO THE RING!

4. E1 Team League Havok 1st vs. Xcite 2nd: Trevor Mach/Subculture/Cade Yaggis/Picky Minch vs. Tack Angel/Geoff Garrett/Magnum PT/Point Man 
-The tension was thick in the air as Blood 4 Blood and the Weekend Wrecking Crew faced off in the E1 Team League Semi-Final Match. The Bad Dudes, Trevor Mach and Tack Angel, stood on opposite sides of the ring, their gazes locked in determination as they prepared to do battle once again. From the moment the bell rang, the match erupted into a flurry of hard-hitting action. Trevor Mach wasted no time in unleashing his signature knee-based offense, targeting his opponents with precision strikes and punishing blows. Meanwhile, Tack Angel relied on his kicks and technical prowess to assert his dominance in the ring. The Weekend Wrecking Crew fought back with equal ferocity, refusing to back down in the face of Blood 4 Blood's onslaught. Point Man, known for his reliability, seemed off during the match. The momentum swung back and forth between the two teams, with neither side willing to concede defeat. However, in a shocking turn of events, Point Man suddenly tagged himself into the match, only to seemingly allow himself to be rolled up by Cade Yaggis for the pin. The referee's hand slapped the mat for the three count, declaring Blood 4 Blood the victors of the match. As the realization set in, confusion rippled through the arena, with fans and competitors alike questioning Point Man's actions. Point Man removed his mask to reveal his true identity: CP Munk. The real Point Man fought desperately to break free from his assailants in the back, but the damage had been done.
Winners: Trevor Mach/Subculture/Cade Yaggis[o]/Picky Minch via Roll Up on Point Man -> Pin 

Tommy Dukes: YES! 

Nerma: HAVOK RULES! 

Larry Grim: *sigh* 

Apple Kid: You know what this means right? 

Larry Grim: President Swift is flipping every table not bolted down. 

Apple Kid: And some that are. 

Larry Grim: Think he's going to implement Plan B? 

Apple Kid: Kind of have to at this point. 

Tommy Dukes: What's Plan B? 

Larry Grim: A well thought out battle strategy, and genius masterstroke from our leader. 

Apple Kid: And we're not telling you what it is! HA! 

Nerma: It's probably three hour Xcite or something. 

Larry Grim: *cough cough* 

Apple Kid: …..N-N-Noooo?

Nerma: Uh-huh. 

Larry Grim: You should…focus on your next match. 

Nerma: Well it is the only women's singles match of the night, and it's from Havok, so I guess your "Queens" don't feel like working tonight! Paula lost a match to Hope Mach via count out recently, so he lost the match, but kept the title. Circumstances are different now, as this is a Last Woman Standing Match. I don't see them using a lot of weapons. I see them trying to out wrestle each other on the ground, and apply enough punishment to the limbs that their opponent will stay down for the ten count. The Women's World Championship is on the line NEXT!

5. Women's World Championship Last Woman Standing: Paula(c) vs. Hope Mach 
-Next up, a Women's World Championship Last Woman Standing match got underway. The reigning champion, Paula, faced off against her fierce challenger, Hope Mach, in a battle that would test their limits and determine who would emerge victorious. From the opening bell, both competitors wasted no time in locking up, each woman vying for control and asserting their dominance in the ring. The match started with a technical showcase, as Paula and Hope engaged in a grueling exchange of holds and submissions, each trying to weaken the other and gain the upper hand. Hope Mach, known for her technical prowess, targeted Paula's limbs with precision, attempting to immobilize the champion and prevent her from answering the ten count. However, Paula proved to be equally adept at grappling, countering Hope's maneuvers and unleashing her own devastating submissions in return. As the match wore on, the intensity only grew, with both women refusing to back down or give an inch. They traded blows and high-impact moves, each one bringing them closer to exhaustion but also closer to victory. Despite Hope's best efforts, Paula managed to withstand the punishment and muster the strength to fight back. Sensing an opportunity, Paula executed a series of calculated maneuvers, gradually wearing down Hope and leaving her vulnerable. As the referee began the ten count, Hope struggled to her feet, determined to continue the fight. But just when it seemed like she might beat the count, Ripper Jane, lurking at ringside, intervened. With a devious smile, Ripper Jane produced a pair of handcuffs and swiftly restrained Hope, attaching her to the guardrail at ringside. Trapped and unable to answer the count, Hope Mach was declared unable to continue, while Paula stood tall in the ring, retaining her Women's World Championship.
Winner: Paula via 10 Count -> Title Defense! 

Nerma: Dang it! Not like that! Paula claims she wants to toughen up the division, and that she's the best they ever had, and yet she had to resort to Ripper Jane cuffing Hope to the railing. That's garbage! No rules, so it's perfectly "legal", but we all know that the result might have been different if Hope could have gotten back into the ring. 

Tommy Dukes: You know Trevor can't be too happy about that, but he has his own Metal Rush fish to fry, as this E1 Team League Finals has turned into yet another battleground in the war between Blood 4 Blood and Metal Rush. It's about pride, it's about power, it's about the E1 Team League, and the World Team Championship Rings. It's for the fate of "The Storm". Let's not waste anymore time and TAKE IT TO THE RING!

6. E1 Team League Finals - World Team Championship Rings: Poo(c)/Grind(c)/Seto Kaiba(c)/Crono(c) vs. Trevor Mach/Subculture/Cade Yaggis/Picky Minch 
-The E1 Team League Finale was set to be a clash of titans, with Blood 4 Blood facing off against Metal Rush in a battle that would determine the fate of the tournament and establish supremacy in the ring. As the two teams squared off in the ring, tensions were at an all-time high, with both sides eager to claim victory and assert their dominance. In the ring, Trevor Mach, Subculture, Cade Yaggis, and Picky Minch from Blood 4 Blood prepared to do battle against Metal Rush's formidable lineup of Poo, Crono, Grind, and Seto Kaiba. Not only was the E1 Team League on the line, but the World Championship Rings, and control over "The Storm". From the moment the bell rang, the intensity of the match was palpable, with each competitor unleashing their full arsenal of moves and tactics in an effort to gain the upper hand. Trevor Mach and Crono found themselves locked in a heated exchange, trading brutal blows and bone-crushing slams as they sought to gain the advantage over one another. Crono, fueled with momentum after his previous Bushido Rules victory encounter with Trevor, relentlessly targeted his opponent, aiming to bust him open once again. However, Trevor refused to back down, retaliating with a devastating knee strike that split Crono open and turned the tide of the match in his favor. Meanwhile, Seto Kaiba attempted to tip the scales in Metal Rush's favor by calling for assistance from his allies, Amigo, Hotlanta, and Generator. However, their plans were foiled as Zyro Kurogane, Mike Thunder, and Isiah Muscle rushed to the ring, keeping the interfering trio at bay and ensuring a fair fight. Trevor seized the opportunity to capitalize on his momentum, laying out Crono with a thunderous Knee Trigger. With the crowd on the edge of their seats, Trevor made the cover and the referee's hand slapped the mat for the three count. The arena erupted into cheers as Blood 4 Blood emerged victorious, securing not only the win in the E1 Team League Finale but also the prestigious World Team Championship Rings and cementing their status as the undisputed champions of the tournament. As the celebration ensued, it was clear that Blood 4 Blood had emerged triumphant, their legacy in wrestling history forever solidified.
Winners: Trevor Mach[o]/Subculture/Cade Yaggis/Picky Minch via Knee Trigger on Crono -> Pin -> E1 Team League Winners! -> NEW World Team Champions! 

Tommy Dukes: They did it! Blood 4 Blood with the win! 

Nerma: Crono is busted open badly, as Trevor takes back the World Team Championship Ring that belonged to him so long ago. 

Larry Grim: Those guys don't look happy. 

Nerma: It's the first big blow back at Metal Rush in quite a bit. A true team effort saw Blood 4 Blood make it here, but Blood 4 Blood's newest member Cade Yaggis was truly an MVP through the whole thing. 

Apple Kid: You know what's funny? All of these guys have to go in the back, get cleaned up, slap on some band-aid's and come back out in just a few minutes, because Rumble City waits for no one! 

Tommy Dukes: That's right, it's now time for the Men's Rumble City match, and the winner will challenge for championship gold at Victory Explosion 18, which is by the way- 

Tommy, Nerma, Larry, and Apple: IN THE DOME! 

Tommy Dukes: It's one of the biggest matches of the year, at one of the biggest shows of the year, so let's cut to the chase and-

Tommy, Nerma, Larry: TAKE IT TO THE RING!

Apple Kid: -RING!

7. Men's Rumble City: Bashin Dan vs. Tack Angel vs. Trevor Mach vs. Benjamin vs. Crono vs. Sal Paradise vs. Jammer vs. Benjamin vs. Geoff Garrett vs. Magnum PT vs. Dragon Shiryu vs. Takumi Inui vs. Picky Minch vs. Subculture vs. Razorblade vs. Zyro Kurogane vs. Amigo vs. Mike Thunder vs. Troy vs. Cade Yaggis 
-The arena crackled with anticipation as the Men's Rumble City match got underway, with twenty of the fiercest competitors in the wrestling world stepping into the ring, each determined to outlast the rest and earn a shot at the championship. As the buzzer sounded, the crowd erupted as Bashin Dan charged into the ring, followed closely by a slew of other formidable opponents including Tack Angel and Trevor Mach, friends and rivals who had already crossed paths earlier in the night. They were soon joined by Benjamin, Crono, Sal Paradise, and many more. The action was fast and furious from the start, with bodies flying over the top rope left and right as the wrestlers battled it out for supremacy. Dragon Shiryu showcased his incredible strength and agility, tossing several opponents out of the ring with ease, while Takumi Inui used his lightning-fast strikes to keep his adversaries at bay. As the match progressed, alliances formed and dissolved in the blink of an eye, with friendships tested and rivalries reignited in the heat of competition. Crono eyed Trevor Mach with a steely gaze, his desire for revenge burning bright as he sought to eliminate his rival from the match. Meanwhile, Seto Kaiba, ever the opportunist, lurked on the outside of the ring after being eliminated, biding his time and waiting for the perfect moment to strike. As Zyro Kurogane found himself teetering on the edge of elimination, Kaiba seized the opportunity to lend a helping hand, pushing Zyro over the top rope and sending him crashing to the floor below. Crono and Mach collided in such a way that saw both go over the top. Meanwhile, CP Munk and Colby Roads ran down to ringside to make sure Tack Angel suffered a similar fate to Zyro-K earlier. With the field of competitors dwindling, it came down to a fierce showdown between Cade Yaggis, Bashin Dan, Jammer, and Benjamin. In a display of sheer determination and skill, Cade Yaggis managed to outlast his opponents, tossing them over the top rope one by one until he stood alone with Bashin Dan in the center of the ring, the former Rumble City winner looked poised to regain his fire, but the new World Team Champion Cade Yaggis hit the Cadebreaker and eliminated Bashin Dan, becoming the undisputed victor of the Rumble City match. The crowd erupted in cheers as Cade Yaggis celebrated his hard-fought victory, knowing that he had earned himself a shot at the World Championship at Victory Explosion 18. And as the dust settled and the arena emptied, the wrestling world eagerly awaited the next chapter in this epic saga of triumph and glory.
Winner: Cade Yaggis last eliminating Bashin Dan 

Tommy Dukes: Cade Yaggis wins Rumble City! 

Apple Kid: The Trigger Man is going to Victory Explosion 18! 

Tommy Dukes: What a night for Cade Yaggis! Two wins to cap off the E1 Team League and now the Rumble City win! Unbelievable! This is the breakout moment for the "4th Protagonist" for sure! 

Apple Kid: A battered Trevor Mach is hoisting him up, as World Champion Ness stands on the stage staring him down. 

Larry Grim: This was just not our night. 

Apple Kid: Makoto won, and that is what matters. 

Larry Grim: You're right. It was a big night for her, and we're happy for Cade, but wow, he just threw out a majority of Dan Club by himself. I mean….holy moly! 

Tommy Dukes: "Trigger" Cade Yaggis is ready, and the stage is now set. At Victory Explosion 18 it will be Makoto Kino taking on Erica for the EBW Women's Championship, and Cade Yaggis challenging Ness for the World Championship IN THE DOME! Victory Explosion 18, here we come!

Last edited by Machismo (4/02/2024 2:50 am)

4/06/2024 9:29 pm  #495

Ninten: Hi ho EBW fans! Ninten here, with my lovely wife Ana, as we cover the fall out from Rumble City! What an event that was! 

Ana: Indeed. Makoto Kino and Cade Yaggis won Rumble City, and punched their tickets to Victory Explosion 18! The biggest night of the year, and yes, it's just one night, because anything more would really water it down. 

Ninten: We would never charge you for two nights. So yeah, that means that Makoto Kino will face Erica of 3Queens and Cade Yaggis will take on his old mentor, the Metal Rush leader and World Champion Ness. You can expect many many more ground breaking matches to be announced and they will all take place on ONE night! 

Ana: We also saw Blood 4 Blood strike a blow against Metal Rush to claim the World Team Championship Rings, and while that means that Havok retains "The Storm", President Swift has come up with a new weapon in the war for brand supremacy. Xcite, is going three hours! 

Ninten: Yep, in the Twoson Fairgrounds, we'll see a three hour Xcite, that will see a big main event, with Bashin Dan and Takumi Inui challenging SUFFER for the EBW Tag Team Championships! We'll also see Team "ino" as in Makoto KINO, Usagi TsuKINO, and Rei HINO take on 3Queens. Void returns to EBW. Is it going to be Derek Mach or the former ENN Executive Chaz Hardcastle? We don't know who or what we're going to get!

Ana: Then we have CXJ action, as long time rivals Rey Dorado and Hoodlum clash, and set the bar that new CXJ Champion Johnny Starbound will have to meet, now that he can't phone it in anymore. Then, the "Righteous and Redeemed" Tracy will face Sailor V. It's the opening match that really intrigues me though. 

Ninten: That's right, CP Munk decided to cause more problems for Tack Angel at Rumble City, and now, he's cranking it up another notch, and taking things to a different level!

Mid-South Trailer Park

Tack Angel was quickly throwing things from his trailer into a moving truck. 

Tack Angel: Load it up! I need to get out of here! Load it up! Thank you Arliss, I finally am making enough to move out of here! 

Arliss Michaels: I still think you could make more money with the eagle sidekick Tack. 

Tack Angel: It just leaves and shows up when it feels like it! It tried to eat my cat! Look, we've got a good thing going….more or less, and now that I'm Jupiter Champion, I can move out of this HELL, THIS LITERAL HELL, and move back up north! I'm so ready to-

CP Munk: Not so fast loser! 

Tack Angel: Excuse me?! 

CP Munk: You think you can just leave and get away with it?!

Tack Angel: …Yeah? I'm moving! That's not a wrestling thing. It's a me wanting to move thing! 

CP Munk: Shut it! You've ruined my life. I hate you Tack Angel! 

Tack Angel: You slept with MY ex-wife! 

CP Munk: And I'm sorry….SORRY I DIDN'T DO IT EARLIER! 

Tack Angel: …Great.  Well, I'm going to finish-

CP Munk: The story?

Tack Angel: Moving…I'm going to finish moving. I'M MOVING! 

CP Munk: You want to leave Mid-South, you're going to have to go through me! I'm challenging you for the Jupiter Championship….in a King of the Road match! 

Tack Angel: *sigh* No.

-

Ana: Yes, as it turns out! Swift heard the match idea and he approved! The show will open with Tack and CP Munk fighting in the back of a long truck, with the Jupiter Championship on the line. It's the final obstacle for Tack to escape Mid-South. Now obviously he was just kidding about how he felt about Mid-South. The Pushpin Seraphim loves every place, but he wants to live closer to his new girlfriend Makoto, so it makes sense for him to move. It's going to be an incredible night, so don't miss it!

EBW: Xcite 3-Hour Debut
Twoson Fairgrounds, Twoson
ENN

1. King of the Road Match - EBW Jupiter Championship: Tack Angel(c) vs. CP Munk 
2. Women's Singles: Tracy vs. Sailor V 
3. CXJ Division Singles: Rey Dorado vs. Hoodlum 
4. Singles: Magnum PT vs. Void
5. 6-Woman Tag: Makoto Kino/Usagi Tsukino/Rei Hino vs. Erica/Giana Rambaldi/Hilda Iceheart 
6. EBW Tag Team Championships: Snakebite(c)/Razorblade vs. Bashin Dan/Takumi Inui

4/19/2024 3:54 am  #496

Mid-South Trailer Park

A long truck was parked outside of the trailer park, blocking Tack Angel's U-Haul truck. Standing atop the truck was CP Munk.

CP Munk: Come on and face me Tack! I'm going to make sure you never leave the Mid-South, and I'm going to take from you once again, this time the EBW Jupiter Championship! AHAHAHAHA! 

Tack Angel: *sigh* I don't suppose you could just drive through the truck? Maybe around it?

Rick Shaw: Good buddy, it would be like my last couple of marriages….a bumpy ride, and it might break some of the contents in the truck. 

Tack Angel: Great. *sigh* Alright then, I guess we're doing this. 

Rick Shaw: You sure you can? I know you're a little nervous being in moving vehicles as it is. 

Tack Angel: *turns to Rick, wide eyed and unblinking* NOTHING is going to keep me trapped in Mid-South. Do you hear me? NOTHING!

EBW: Xcite 3-Hour Debut
Twoson Fairgrounds, Twoson
ENN

Larry Grim: Welcome to the Twoson Fairgrounds! It's Xcite Country, and we're in one of our favorite cities for the post Rumble City fall out, and the first show on our way to Victory Explosion 18! It's also a new era for Xcite! New logo, new theme, we're three hours long now, cause that NEVER causes problems, AND we have a new commentator joining us as the table. 

Apple Kid: Our commitment to Makoto is unwavering, so we got upset about that one. We said NO! We said if you take Makoto away from commentary then we'll walk as well. 

Larry Grim: When we saw that wasn't a problem for them we quickly jumped back on board! It's all good because this is FOR Makoto. See now, the RUMBLE CITY WINNER can concentrate on more important things, like facing Erica at Victory Explosion 18! That leads us to our new commentator, and this one is a coup folks. Between the expanded time and this, I'd saw Swift is ramping up the brand wars. Xciters, it's my pleasure to present…without further ado…the one and onl-

Tali Mach: It's me! Tali Mach! 

Larry Grim: …Tali Mach. I was trying to give you a proper introduction. 

Tali Mach: If you took any longer I was going to walk away from the table, and that's physically impossible skeleton man! 

Apple Kid: Tali, it's great to see you! What made you decide to join the Xciters? Did you realize that we're the premiere brand for wrestling? 

Tali Mach: Swift came to me…with a big check, and I said sure. 

Larry Grim: Well there you have it! Tali, tonight is a big night for you to be joining us, as we have a big three hour event! 

Tali Mach: Anything more than two hours is too much. 

Larry Grim: Ac-

Apple Kid: Uh…

Tali Mach: Too blunt? Too bad. So they're stunned? You lightweights aren't ready. We're apparently kicking off with Tack moving out of a trailer park, and a chipmunk man is trying to stop him. Sounds awesome guys, totally. I'll get the popcorn. 

Larry Grim: …

Apple Kid: …

1. King of the Road Match - EBW Jupiter Championship: Tack Angel(c) vs. CP Munk 
-The show kicked off with the King of the Road match for the EBW Jupiter Championship between Tack Angel and CP Munk was set to be one of the most daring and unconventional bouts in wrestling history. Taking place on the back of a moving 18-wheeler, the competitors prepared to battle it out in a high-stakes showdown where victory would require more than just strength and skill—it would require cunning and courage. As the truck rumbled down the highway, Tack Angel and CP Munk stood poised on the back of the vehicle, ready to unleash their fury in the confined space of the caged ring. With the EBW Jupiter Championship hanging in the balance, both competitors knew that they would need to pull out all the stops to emerge victorious. The match erupted into chaos as Tack and Munk clashed in a brutal melee of strikes, kicks, and grapples. With the truck swaying and rocking beneath their feet, the competitors struggled to maintain their balance as they fought tooth and nail for control. As the match progressed, both Tack and Munk pulled out all the stops, utilizing the environment to their advantage and unleashing a barrage of punishing maneuvers. Hay bales flew, metal cages rattled, and the roar of the engine provided a relentless backdrop to the fierce contest unfolding atop the moving 18-wheeler. Behind the 18-wheeler was the u-haul, but the Angel Express pulled up beside it, driver by Point Man, as Geoff Garrett tried to cheer on Tack and toss him his guitar. Tack made it look like he purposefully missed the guitar and watched it shatter under the wheels of the u-haul, but it was probably really hard to catch with the wind blowing it out of his reach or something. In the climax of the match, Tack managed to gain the upper hand, staggering Munk with a series of devastating kicks. With his opponent reeling, Tack seized the opportunity to deliver a thunderous Rider Kick, launching Munk perilously close to the edge of the truck. With victory within his grasp, Tack wasted no time, making a beeline for the front of the truck and blasting the horn to signal his triumph. The sound echoed across the highway, signaling the end of the match and Tack's ascent out of Mid-South.
Winner: Tack Angel via Verbal Submission -> Title Defense! 

Larry Grim: And Tack Angel not only defends the Jupiter Championship, but he also is now free to move from Mid-South! Purely to be closer to Makoto of course! 

Apple Kid: Of course! 

Tali Mach: *slow clap* Yippie. *sigh* That match was stupid! 

Larry Grim: Perhaps, BUT, next up, we have-

Trevor Mach: BOOSH! Hey Xcite! Didn't expect to see the Wild Wolf eh? How 'bout that new theme song? That's a Trevor Mach original. I know I don't look quite presentable for television with all these bruises and bandages, but it's Victory Explosion season, and I was NOT going to miss my chance to announce that I'm challenging w00t for the FOURTH year in a row! I'm kidding! I'M KIDDING! Wow, some of you actually cheered that! Are you masochists or something? No, this year is different, and I didn't want to wait for Havok for this. My boy Cade Yaggis is going to step up and knock Ness off his pedestal, and the rest of us wild wolves in Blood 4 Blood are fixing to hunt some Metal douchebags. Yeah, that's the best I got. Douchebags. I don't swear anymore, what are you gonna do? Lately, one guy has gotten on my nerves. It was probably around the time he helped cost me the World Championship. It COULD be the time he smashed my face in with his elbows. Crono, you spikey headed mute, I'm challenging you to a fight at Victory Explosion 18! You showed me that you've got some Bushido spirit, so why don't we kick it up a notch inside the Bushido Den! I'm not going to have you come out here and answer the challenge. You'd just nod, and that's anticlimactic as hel- heck. I'm not going to get jumped by your pals when I call you out either. I'll be at Havok to accept that nod, and we can do the whole brawl then, but tonight you're hearing me loud and clear with no interruptions. You've got the GUTS right? Come on, you're a protagonist too right? At least you used to be. We saved Onett together, remember? Well…we saved SOME of Onett together. The rest they tried to bill me on! We were very much alike once, but something changed in both of us since then. I look up, and you look down. Crono, that's the difference between both of us. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us, you blinked. Psalm 18:39 - For you equipped me with strength for the battle, you made those who rise against me sink under me. Time to sink or swim Crono. Victory Explosion 18. I'm calling you out.

Apple Kid: Wow! I did not see any of that coming! Trevor's a Renegade! I mean, I know we've been seeing him during the Team League, but I guess now that he and Blood 4 Blood are World Team Champions again, they get to punch their own tickets. Those Rings have some serious clout in EBW. 

Larry Grim: Tali, I bet you have some thoughts on your husband just now.

Tali Mach: Oh, I sure do. 

Larry Grim: Here we go! 

Tali Mach: Trevor-

Apple Kid: Awww, I bet this is going to be sweet. 

Tali Mach: The term "balls deep" doesn't really matter anymore. 

Apple Kid: Eh?

Tali Mach: It doesn't matter which angle you try, which hole is the goal, or anything like that. I can't really feel it anymore. Is it still hot? Mentally sure! A gal likes to feel appreciated…if that's what we're gonna call it. However, I can't PHYSICALLY feel it. Your snake *bleep* isn't going to reach the point where I can, and if it actually did, it would KILL ME! 

Larry Grim: …

Tali Mach: Now yes, I can still *bleep* your *bleep* or *bleep* *bleep* with my *bleep* so that's still fun, but and you're more than welcome to test my *bleep* bleep* when *bleep*ing your *bleep* and *bleep* and that's awesome. I do enjoy when you're *bleep*ing my *bleep* *bleep*ing *bleep* but it's a different kind of *bleep* and I feel like you take it personally, when it's quite LITERALLY just paralysis. 

Apple Kid: …Are my ears bleeding? 

Larry Grim: …We're not suddenly TV-MA are we? No we're not? Oh Swift better be ready for fines. 

Tali Mach: He knows what he's dealing with!

Apple Kid: Are you sure Trevor's gonna like all that?

Tali Mach: We're married! He's into it! 

Apple Kid: I meant all the vulgar language after what he just-

Tali Mach: He knows what he's dealing with too!

Apple Kid: Right.

2. Women's Singles: Tracy vs. Sailor V 
-Next up, "Righteous and Redeemed" Tracy faced off against the valiant Sailor V in singles action. Tracy, sporting a newfound attitude and a wealth of experience, sought to assert her dominance over the heroic Sailor V, who stood as a beacon of justice and righteousness in the ring. The match began with a flurry of strikes, holds, and counters as Tracy and Sailor V engaged in a fierce battle for supremacy. Tracy's calculated aggression and technical prowess were met head-on by Sailor V's unwavering determination and lightning-fast reflexes. As the match wore on, Tracy began to assert her dominance, unleashing a relentless onslaught of punishing maneuvers in an effort to wear down her opponent. Despite the odds stacked against her, Sailor V refused to back down, countering Tracy's every move with a display of skill and resilience. In a pivotal moment, Tracy seized the opportunity to gain the upper hand, hoisting Sailor V up for the devastating Crucifix Powerbomb. With the crowd on the edge of their seats, Tracy drove Sailor V into the canvas with bone-jarring force, looking to secure the victory once and for all. As Tracy went for the pin, the referee's hand came down for the count, but in a controversial twist, Tracy grabbed hold of Sailor V's tights. The referee's count reached three, and the bell rang out, signaling the end of the match and Tracy's victory.
Winner: Tracy via Crucifix Powerbomb -> Pin 

Larry Grim: Tracy with the win, but I think I saw her grab the tights! 

Apple Kid: Surely a redeemed woman like Tracy wouldn't be so underhanded with my sweet sweet Sailor V would she?! 

Tali Mach: You knuckleheads don't know Tracy very well do you? Heh. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

3. CXJ Division Singles: Rey Dorado vs. Hoodlum
-In a clash of lucha libre titans, Rey Dorado and Hoodlum stepped into the ring, their rivalry spanning years and their skills honed to perfection in the high-flying world of lucha libre. Rey Dorado and Hoodlum wasted no time in showcasing their incredible agility and athleticism, exchanging lightning-fast strikes and dazzling aerial maneuvers with precision and finesse. Hoodlum, the cunning rudo, sought to assert his dominance early on, using underhanded tactics to gain the upper hand. But Rey Dorado, the embodiment of lucha libre excellence, refused to be outdone, countering Hoodlum's every move with a display of skill and resilience that left the crowd in awe. From hurricanranas to arm drags, each maneuver was executed flawlessly, keeping the audience on the edge of their seats. With the crowd rallying behind him, Rey Dorado unleashed a flurry of lightning-fast strikes, wearing down Hoodlum with a relentless assault. Rey Dorado executed a picture-perfect Sunset Flip, flipping Hoodlum over and bringing him crashing down to the canvas. With the referee's hand slapping the mat for the 1-2-3!
Winner: Rey Dorado via Sunset Flip -> Pin 

Larry Grim: Rey Dorado with the win, and he's making it clear he wants a piece of Johnny Starbound! 

Tali Mach: Love to see that. I'd give this a standing ovation, but that's not happening! Haha! 

Apple Kid: Ha…ha…h-should I be laughing? 

Tali Mach: You'd better! 

Apple Kid: HAHAHA!

-

Void: Are you watching? Do you see me? Do I have your attention? You think you know who or what Void is, but it's always just outside of your grasp. Like a good horror movie, the monster has to come back, bigger and more dangerous than ever. The point of Undeth was always clear, or so I thought. Embrace the dark, twisted, and morbid, and reject the facets of the mundane, and nothing can truly touch you. Before, I might have been a man of two minds, but I took a look inside, and I found that there was nothing left. No hope, no dreams, and no conflict. I'm going to fill that emptiness…with violence. To save you? To make you embrace Undeth? No. I'm going to do this, because it's….fun. Here I come.

Larry Grim: Brace yourselves everyone! Void is BACK in EBW, and I feel like he might be more dangerous than ever! The causes, the positions, and the motives of the past are apparently behind him. He's here to hurt people because he wants to! Chaos incarnate. 

Tali Mach: At least he brought back the good music! *head banging* 

Apple Kid: No ounce of fear in this woman!

4. Singles: Magnum PT vs. Void
-An anticipated and equally dreaded bout up next, as Magnum PT squared off against the enigmatic returning force known only as Void. With both competitors poised and ready for battle, the ring became a battleground for supremacy. From the opening bell, Void unleashed a relentless assault on Magnum PT, driving him back with a ferocity that left the crowd in awe. With each strike and maneuver, Void sought to assert his dominance, his relentless onslaught pushing PT to the brink. But Magnum PT, known for his resilience and tenacity, refused to back down without a fight. Despite the relentless barrage from Void, PT dug deep, weathering the storm and fighting back with everything he had, showcasing why he's one of Tack Angel's boys. However Void busted him open early, and kept the pressure on, until the Chaos Theory was enough to get the job done. A victory for the returning Void. 
Winner: Void via Chaos Theory -> Pin 

Larry Grim: That was too easy for Void, against a world class talent with world class hair like Magnum PT too. We just saw a dangerous opponent stepping up, and guys like Bashin Dan better watch out, because Void is back. 

Apple Kid: …He's staring right at us. 

Tali Mach: Or maybe just me. 

Apple Kid: You?

Tali Mach: I have that look that suggests people will "FA" just before they "FO".

Apple Kid: …R-right.

Backstage

The crowd went wild as the cameras cut to the back, where EBW Champion Rama Raju was standing by. 

Good News Gary: Good News Everyone! I'm standing by with the EBW Champion Rama Raju, who is approaching one full year as champion. That's a feat we haven't seen in quite some time. You truly changed the game when you arrived in EBW. 

Rama Raju: I could not have done it without the fans, and my friends. Friendship will help you rise above your own personal limits. Convictions will get you far, but friends will help you to make it over the top. That is a controversial topic in this day and age. In a world where everything is drama and in-fighting. In a world where children hide behind phones, and view the world through them. In that world, this topic is controversial, but it is a fundamental truth. 

Good News Gary: Well said. You have been a role model for the kids to be sure, but the whole world wants to know what your Victory Explosion plans are?

Rama Raju: You do not believe that Cade Yaggis will challenge me? I am joking of course. His path is set, and so is mine actually. I know what I wish to do at Victory Explosion. I walked into that event last year a hungry challenger, this year, I'll be looking at the hungry challenger. 

Good News Gary: Who is it gonna be? 

Rama Raju: He knows, he just doesn't know he knows yet, but he will. Excuse me. 

Good News Gary: Ooo, vague and mysterious! Back to you up front!

-

Larry Grim: Always good to hear from our EBW Champion Rama Raju.

Tali Mach: Trevor beat that guy. 

Apple Kid: Uh, actually that's debatable Tali, see-

Tali Mach: Didn't ask your opinion Actual Lee! 

Apple Kid: Eep! 

Larry Grim: Thinking back to the last match we just saw, that's got to be a hard situation for the Weekend Wrecking Crew. Most of them are with Tack right now, but I'm sure they're all feeling the hurt of PT's loss.

On the Road

Tack Angel was celebrating his victory with Rick Shaw and Geoff Garrett, as Point Man watched out for trouble on the road with binoculars. 

Tack Angel: AHAHAHA! I DID IT! I'M FREE! I'm out of the trailer park and back towards living a happy life with Makoto! Feels like something I've been heading towards for years, even though we just got together. It's hard to explain. 

Rick Shaw: I feel ya partner, when the timeline changed it got us all kinds of messed up.

Tack Angel: When what changed?! 

Rick Shaw: Huh? Nothing good buddy, just thinking out loud. It looks like we're almost to town. 

Geoff Garrett: So, ya really going to set up shop back in the big city eh? Ya know, you could room with me and Tracy until-

Tack Angel: That is never going to happen Geoff! I'd rather live in the trailer park! She's my ex-wife! 

Geoff Garrett: …Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that! Sorry, best friend! 

Tack Angel: Mmm-hmm. 

Geoff Garrett: She's a new woman now! Totally changed! 

Tack Angel: Idon'tbelievethatforasecondbutshe'syourproblemnowsoIdon'tcare. 

Geoff Garrett: Huh? 

Tack Angel: Just happy to almost be at my NEW home! Time to turn over a NEW LEAF!

Rick Shaw pulled the vehicle into the small wooded town ahead of them.

Tack Angel: What? Why are we pulling over? 

Rick Shaw: This is the address you gave me. 

Tack Angel: No, I gave you the address for the city. This is a small suburb.

Rick Shaw: The address didn't match the city. This is where it led us good buddy. 

Tack Angel: Whaaat? That's weird.

Tack got out of the moving truck and looked around. He found himself in the town of New Leaf. 

Rick Shaw: What real estate agent did Arliss hook you up with?

Tack Angel: A guy named Tom Nook? He wouldn't bamboozle me…would he?

5. 6-Woman Tag: Makoto Kino/Usagi Tsukino/Rei Hino vs. Erica/Giana Rambaldi/Hilda Iceheart 
-In the electrifying atmosphere of the arena, six fierce competitors stepped into the ring, ready to clash in an epic 6-woman tag team showdown. On one side stood Makoto Kino, Usagi Tsukino, and Rei Hino, while their opponents, the formidable all champion trio of Erica, Gianna Rambaldi, and Hilda Iceheart, stood poised for battle. Makoto, fueled by her recent victory in the Rumble City event, wasted no time in taking the fight to the "Queen of Queens" Erica with a relentless barrage of powerful strikes and devastating suplexes. Together, the Sensations worked in perfect harmony, coordinating their attacks with precision and efficiency. But Erica, Gianna, and Hilda were no pushovers, and they fought back with everything they had, determined to prove their dominance in the ring. Erica, the EBW Women's Champion, showcased her technical prowess, countering her opponents' moves with skill and finesse. Gianna unleashed her trademark aggression, targeting Makoto with a relentless assault that left the Rumble City winner reeling. And Hilda, the Ice Queen, used her strength and power to overpower her opponents, delivering bone-crushing slams and suplexes. Momentum shifted back and forth, with neither team able to gain a decisive advantage. But in the end, it was Makoto Kino who would emerge as the hero of the match. With a thunderous roar, she hoisted Gianna Rambaldi into the air and delivered her devastating Supreme Thunder Driver, driving her opponent into the canvas with bone-jarring force. Erica ate a high kick from Rei before she could break the pin, and the Sailor Sensations scored the victory over 3Queens. 
Winners: Makoto Kino[o]/Usagi Tsukino/Rei Hino via Supreme Thunder Driver on Gianna Rambaldi -> Pin 

Tali Mach: Hey hey! That's a match I can get behind! Anything that makes Erica look like a chump! Haha! FIVE STARS! 

Larry Grim: Doing a rating system Tali? 

Tali Mach: Only with things that really speak to me. 

Apple Kid: Well that's-

Tali Mach: MINUS FIVE STARS! 

Apple Kid: What? 

Tali Mach: You were speaking to me. 

Apple Kid: Oh.

Larry Grim: It's been a great show for sure, but we have a big match ahead of us. SUFFER already had a big win with the return of Void changing their fortunes, but now can Razorblade and Snakebite retain the EBW Tag Team Championships against a Mega Power Star combination of "Dangerous Player" Bashin Dan and the Crimson Smasher himself Takumi Inui!? We're about to find ou-

Tali Mach: LET'S TAKE IT TO THE RING! 

Apple Kid: *gasp*

Larry Grim: Sorry Tali, but that's Tommy's line. 

Tali Mach: Yeah, but I don't give a fu-

Larry Grim: TO THE RING!

6. EBW Tag Team Championships: Snakebite(c)/Razorblade vs. Bashin Dan/Takumi Inui
-Main event time, as the stage was set for an epic showdown as the challengers, Bashin Dan and Takumi Inui, prepared to take on the reigning EBW Tag Team Champions, Razorblade and Snakebite of SUFFER. With the titles on the line, both teams were ready to leave it all in the ring. The tension was palpable as the competitors locked eyes, each determined to emerge victorious, meanwhile Preacher Ra and The Auditor lurked on the outside to "take in the show". Bashin Dan and Takumi wasted no time in taking the fight to the champions, unleashing a relentless assault of strikes and high-impact moves. Razorblade and Snakebite, however, proved to be resilient opponents, using their cunning and teamwork to weather the storm and mount a counterattack. The champions fought back with a combination of speed and power, keeping their challengers on their toes with a series of devastating maneuvers. But just when it seemed like Bashin Dan and Takumi were gaining the upper hand, the tide of the match took a sudden turn. As Takumi prepared to unleash a Crimson Smash on Razorblade, Troy seized the opportunity to intervene. He stormed into the ring and delivered a brutal Big Boot to Takumi, sending him crashing to the mat in a heap. A DQ finish that gave a win to Dan and Takumi, but not the belts. Takumi ran after Troy and the two brawled as Bashin Dan was left in the ring, unsure on what to do. 
Winners: Bashin Dan/Takumi Inui via DQ -> No Title Change! 

Larry Grim: Another result ruined by Troy! 

Apple Kid: I hate that guy! He calls me a nerd and flips my tray in catering! WE'RE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL TROY YOU'RE IN YOUR THIRTIES! COME ON MAN! 

Tali Mach: Tough luck for Danny boy, but the question is what's next? Is he going to pick himself up? I'd pick myself up but-

Larry Grim: HERE HE COMES! THE EBW CHAMPION RAMA RAJU! 

Apple Kid: THE FIRE RISES! 

Larry Grim: LET'S SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY! 

Tali Mach: YOU GUYS ARE LOUD!

Rama Raju: Rise Bashin Dan. Rise up from that result. Bashin Dan, my friend, my brother in arms. We've stood side by side, fought battles together, and faced our adversaries as one. Through thick and thin, you've been by my side, and for that, I'm grateful. But now, as we stand on the brink of Victory Explosion 18, I must ask more of you, Bashin Dan. Our paths have intertwined for so long, but now they must diverge, if only for one night. You see, there can only be one victor, one champion, and I refuse to let anything stand in my way. So, Bashin Dan, I challenge you. Not as a friend, but as a competitor. At Victory Explosion 18, let's put our friendship aside and see who the better man truly is. I know you have the heart of a warrior, and I expect nothing less than your best. May the best man win.

Bashin Dan: Rama, my friend... That was quite the challenge you laid out there. You see, Rama, I've always admired your strength, your skill, your determination. But me? I've always had doubts, questioned if I have what it takes to stand toe-to-toe with the best of the best. And facing you at Victory Explosion 18? That's no small task. When I was younger, it was easier to feel unbeatable. The "Dangerous Player" took it all in stride. If I lost, I just came back better. Is that something that you lose? You know what? Maybe it's time to asking that question. Maybe it's time for me to step up and prove that I belong in the same ring as you, Rama. So consider your challenge accepted. At Victory Explosion 18, I'll bring everything I've got. Win or lose, I'll give it my all. Because that's what you deserve, Rama. And if I fall short, at least I'll know that I left it all in the ring. So let's do this, my friend. Let's show the world what we're made of. I don't intend to fall short. 

Rama Raju: Neither do I my friend. Neither do I.

Larry Grim: WOW! A megaton match was just dropped on us! Rama Raju will put the EBW Championship on the line against Bashin Dan at Victory Explosion 18! That's a match worthy of THE DOME! Xciters, this has been an incredible three hours. I hope you stayed up long enough to see that awesome announcement! We'll see you next week with more huge happenings on the way to VICTORY EXPLOSION 18! 

Tali Mach: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S 18?! WE'RE STILL DOING THIS CRAP!

Last edited by Machismo (4/19/2024 4:01 am)

4/29/2024 2:09 am  #497

Ninten: Welcome to EBW World, where the hosts rotate, cause the search is still on for Ted Pettentool and Doc Hayes is off shopping for a bolo tie or something. 

Ana: Which is fine, cause it means you get us! 

Ninten: Right, and what a week it's already been for EBW. Coming off of Rumble City, we know that Makoto Kino is going to challenge Erica at the Dome, and that's a win for the Xcite Brand, but then Cade Yaggis had an incredible night when he won the Team Rings with Blood 4 Blood AND THEN went and won his own Rumble City to line up a match a long time coming. Cade Yaggis is going to challenge Ness for the World Championship! 

Ana: Not to be outdone, Xcite's EBW Champion Rama Raju challenged Bashin Dan to a highly anticipated bout on the first three hour edition of Xcite! We also saw Tack Angel find himself in unfamiliar territory after winning the King of the Road match against CP Munk.

New Leaf

A puzzled Tack Angel scratched his head as he looked at the citizens of the town walking around. 

Tack Angel: So where am I, and why does everyone around here dress like CP Munk?! Tom Nook? Isn't that the Dad of that 3'dPW wrestler Nook? How did I end up getting a place here?! Arliss! Arliss where did you g-

Isabelle: There you are! 

Tack Angel: Eh?

Isabelle: If it isn't New Leaf's newest citizen! I'm Isabelle, secretary to the mayor and a HUGE Tack Angel fan! 

Tack Angel: …Are you in fact a cute, talking, anthropomorphic dog lady?

Isabelle: …YES! 

Tack Angel: …*shuddering* Oh no. Be still my beating heart.

-

Ninten: Well that's fun! I know Mayor Villager of New Leaf! 

Ana: His name is Villager?

Ninten: YEAH! 

Ana: Huh. 

Ninten: Well, we have to move on now to the Havok side of things, where-

WE ARE METAL RUSH!

Poo: Cade Yaggis, you think you shocked the world when you won Rumble City. You think that mattered. You think it mattered when you took the Team Rings? You'll never be the protagonist, Cade. You'll never be the one to lead us into battle, to claim the ultimate prize.You see, there's only one true protagonist in this world, and that's Ness. He's the one who holds the power, the one who commands respect. And no matter how hard you try, Cade, you'll never be able to measure up. You'll never be World Champion, because that honor belongs to Ness, and Ness alone. As for me, I've found my niche, and my place in this world, not just as royalty, but WRESTLING royalty, and thanks to Mu, I'm not going to feel a thing when I crush you. See, you may not even make it to Victory Explosion kid. This week on Havok, Ness and I are putting you to the test. We already know that the rest of your rag tag reject squad is booked for a match. You on the other hand, are a man apart, and I'm curious to see if ANYONE is willing to stand with you in a tag match. To be the protagonist, you have to command the people. Who is willing to stand by you I wonder? Let's find out. Ness and I will be out in that ring for the main event. Either you find a partner or you come out alone. If you fail to appear, Metal Rush will find you.

EBW: Havok
Howlers Gymnasium, South Town
ENT

1. Lady Renegades 6-Woman Tag: Wendy Mustang/Hope Mach/Lainey Strong vs. Paula/Ripper Jane/Val Dorado 
2. Singles: Mike Thunder vs. w00t 
3. 6-Man Tag: Jammer/Benjamin/Sal Paradise vs. Trevor Mach/Subculture/Picky Minch
4. Singles: Crono vs. Dougie Mach 
5. Tag: Ness/Poo vs. Cade Yaggis/? 

Last edited by Machismo (4/29/2024 5:18 am)

Board footera